How to restore WhatsApp correspondence using UltData
Tenorshare UltData is able to recover a wide variety of data on mobile devices, be it photos, videos, messages, browser history, voice messages, and including correspondence from the WhatsApp application. This program works on both Windows and Mac OS. Before starting work, it is important to remember that the device must be turned on and connected to the PC throughout the entire work. It is also advisable not to use your phone while working with the program. So, here’s what we need to do:
1) Connect your iPhone to computer via USB cable and run UltData program. Next, you will need to select the first data recovery method.
2) After the phone is connected and the program has detected your iPhone, you need to click the Scan button, which is located at the bottom of the program window, for a complete scan of the data on your device. It can take some time.
3) Upon completion of data scanning on your device, the program will display all found files that can be recovered. For the convenience of the user, all data is divided into sections and subsections (photos, videos, call history, voice messages, WhatsApp correspondence, etc.). In our case, we need to select the App Data Recovery. WhatsApp section. We mark the necessary files with a tick.
4) After the necessary files are selected and the recovery path is specified, all that remains is to click on the orange Restore button. Done! Your files have been restored.
Also, you can use data recovery from a backup in iTunes and iCloud. The recovery process itself is very similar in the first way.
3 Ways to Recover WhatsApp Conversations on iPhone
We accidentally deleted an important correspondence to us, or the correspondence itself disappeared for some reason. There are several ways to restore correspondence, such as using the UltData program, backing up data using iCloud and restoring correspondence on a new iPhone using a WhatsApp backup.
Recover Deleted WhatsApp Chat Using iCloud
You can also restore WhatsApp correspondence on iPhone using the built-in iCloud service. For this method, it is important that the function of backing up data to iCloud is enabled on your device.
1) First, we need to make sure file backup to iCloud is enabled and it’s worth allowing to copy files from WhatsApp. To do this, go to the phone settings, then to iCloud. We select our account and in the iCloud Drive section we look that there would be a green checkbox in front of the WhatsApp application.
2) If everything is in order, then move on. We go to WhatsApp, then to settings. Chats and calls. Copy. We check the availability of the backup and the date of its creation. If there is a copy and the date of creation suits you, then move on.
3) After we have made sure that we have a backup copy of the files in WhatsApp, we can only restore them. To do this, delete WhatsApp from our device and reinstall it. During the installation process, you will be prompted to restore your chat history from an iCloud backup. Click on the Restore from a copy button and wait until the application is installed.
Restoring WhatsApp messages on another phone
It often happens that a user buys a new phone for himself, and this is of course a joyful event, but sometimes after the purchase the question arises how to transfer important messages from WhatsApp from an old phone to a new one? You should not worry about this, because there is one simple way for this and again iCloud cloud storage will help us. It is only important to know that it is possible to transfer messages from one device to another only if both devices work on the same operating system (from Android to Android and from iPhone to iPhone) and the same phone number is used (SIM. card) on both devices.
Otherwise, such a transfer is impossible. If in your case this condition is met, but let’s move on to the instructions on how to do it.
- 1) The first thing to do is back up your WhatsApp messages on your old device. According to the standard, the application itself backs up information once a day, but it will not be superfluous to make sure of this yourself. We go to WhatsApp further Settings. Chats. Copy. Create a copy. A copy of the files will be stored in your iCloud service. Once the backup has been created, you can restore it to a new device.
- 2) Download and install WhatsApp on your new device. It is important that it has an internet connection and uses the same iCloud account as on the old device. After installing the application, launch it and enter your phone number. Immediately after confirming your phone number, WhatsApp will prompt you to recover your data. You need to agree, after which all correspondence from the old device will be transferred to the new one from the iCloud cloud storage.
So, using various means and methods, we can restore the history of correspondence, as well as other files from WhatsApp that we need. It is worth noting that the best way would be to use the UltData program, because with it you are almost always guaranteed to be able to recover information from your WhatsApp, while data recovery via WhatsApp data backup and backup to iCloud work in exceptional cases.
ICloud WhatsApp Backup
To manually back up your chats in WhatsApp at any time, go to WhatsApp Settings Chats Copy and click Back Up. You can also choose automatic backup by clicking on the Automatic menu item and then selecting the backup frequency. This will back up your WhatsApp chats and media to your iCloud account. You can include or exclude video files from the backup. It may take a while to create a WhatsApp backup to iCloud, depending on your internet connection and the size of the backup.
How to Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages on Iphone
- You must have iOS 5.1 or later.
- You must be registered with iCloud (iPhone iCloud Settings).
- For iOS 7: Documents & Data (iPhone iCloud Settings Documents & Data) must be enabled.
For iOS 8 or later: iCloud Drive (iPhone Settings iCloud iCloud Drive) must be enabled.
- Enough free space in iCloud and on your iPhone.
How to Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages on Iphone
The chat history in WhatsApp is not stored on the messenger’s servers and it is impossible to recover deleted messages. To backup Whatsapp, you must use the backup function in iCloud.
Troubleshoot WhatsApp in iCloud
If you have problems downloading or restoring a messenger backup from iCloud, then most likely this is not due to WhatsApp, but to your iCloud account.
- Make sure you are connected to iCloud in iPhone iCloud Settings.
- Make sure iCloud Drive is turned on in iPhone iCloud Settings. If you have iOS 7 or earlier, you will see Documents & Data instead of iCloud Drive.
- If you are trying to create a backup on iOS 7 or earlier, then make sure that the iCloud Drive option is always turned off on all other devices associated with your Apple ID. If iCloud Drive is enabled on any other device using your Apple ID, you won’t be able to download data on iOS 7 or earlier. Even if iCloud Drive was previously turned on and then turned off, you will not be able to create a backup on your iOS 7 device. You will need to follow the upgrade procedure to iOS 8 or later to back up.
- Make sure you have enough free space in your iCloud account to create a backup. You can see how much free space is in your iCloud by going to iPhone Settings iCloud Storage.
- If you’re trying to back up using a cellular network, make sure Cellular Data is turned on by going to iPhone Settings iCloud iCloud Drive for iOS 8 and later or iPhone Settings iCloud Documents and Data for iOS 7 and earlier.
- Create a backup manually by clicking “Back up”, going to WhatsApp Settings Chats Copying and keep WhatsApp open until the screen shows “loading”.
- Create a backup manually by connecting to a different network. better to the one you connect to most often. iCloud works best when you back up from where you connect most often.
If you are unable to restore the backup, try the following:
- Make sure you are trying to restore data to the same phone number and iCloud account that was backed up.
- Make sure you have enough free space on your iPhone to restore the backup. You can see how much free space is on your phone by going to iPhone Settings General About this device.
- Make sure iCloud Drive is turned on by going to iPhone Settings iCloud iCloud Drive. If your phone has iOS 7 or earlier, you will see Documents and Data instead of iCloud Drive.
- If the backup was created using iCloud Drive, you cannot restore that backup to any other device without iOS 8 or later.
- If iCloud Drive is enabled on any other device using your Apple ID, then you won’t be able to recover data on your iPhone if it doesn’t have iOS 8 installed.
- Perform recovery by connecting to a different network. better to the one you connect to most often. iCloud works best when you restore from where you connect most often.
Using iCloud over a cellular network
If you are worried about data transfer over traffic, we recommend that you limit iCloud backing up to Wi-Fi. To turn off iCloud when using cellular, go to iPhone Settings iCloud iCloud Drive for iOS 8 and later or iPhone Settings iCloud Documents & Data for iOS 7 and earlier and turn off Cellular Data.
Recover WhatsApp Chat History from iCloud
To restore your WhatsApp chat history from an iCloud backup, first, make sure that a backup of your chats actually exists in iCloud by going to WhatsApp Settings Chats Copy. If you see the date of the last backup, then uninstall the application and install it again from the App Store. After verifying your phone number, follow the onscreen instructions to restore Vosapp’s chat history. To create an iCloud backup, the same technical requirements apply as for an iCloud restore. In addition, the same phone number must be used for backup and restore. You cannot restore the chat history of another WhatsApp account. Sharing your iCloud account with someone else will allow you to keep your backups separate.
Whatsapp backups on iPhone
If you have previously backed up your iPhone using iTunes or iCloud, then you can restore your WhatsApp chats by restoring your iPhone from a previous iPhone backup.
Sending WhatApp Chats by Email
You can also email yourself the Whatsapp chat history if you want to keep the correspondence:
- Open the WhatsApp chat you want to email.
- Click on the contact’s name or group topic in the navigation bar.
- Scroll down and select Email Chat.
- Select With files or Without files.
- Enter your email address and click Submit.
Email your WhatsApp Story
You can also email your WhatsApp chat history to create a backup. Follow easy steps to send it to your computer.
Step 1 Open WhatsApp app and find the conversation you want to email.
Step 2 Click on the name of the conversation and then select Export chat.
Step 3 Select either Attach Media or No Media according to your needs.
Step 4 Select the mail option.
Step 5 You can send an email to your email address to backup your WhatsApp chat to your email address.
Apple may be the most common option for iOS device users to manage data between device, iCloud, or computer. There is something you should know about iCloud and iTunes.
How to Backup WhatsApp Chat on iPhone: The Most Complete Guide
How to backup WhatsApp iPhone?
What an iTunes backup includes?
Do you have any of the above questions? Today I would like to help you get answers to all your questions.
Backup WhatsApp Chat to the App itself
Actually, WhatsApp media provides an excellent WhatsApp backup and restore function in the app. You can do as below:
Step 1 Open WhatsApp app on your device, go to Settings in the bottom right corner.
Step 2 Find Chats and click on it.
Step 3 Click Back Up Chats, then you can go back now.
Step 4 If you want to restore WhatsApp backup or transfer WhatsApp to new iPhone, you can uninstall and reinstall the app and you will receive quick messages informing you that the backup is ready to be restored.
Back up WhatsApp messages on iPhone by enabling iCloud Drive
Follow the steps below to enable iCloud drive to automatically back up WhatsApp to iCloud:
Step 1 Go to Settings on your iPhone and then click iCloud.
Step 2 Scroll down to find the iCloud Drive option and make sure it’s On.
Step 3 enable WhatsApp from the list of displayed applications.
Step 4 After setup, your WhatsApp chat history will be automatically saved to iCloud Drive.
How to backup WhatsApp Chat iPhone?
You will be given 4 ways to backup WhatsApp. Choose which one you like.
What iTunes Backup includes?
- Photos and images.
- Media files.
- Messages and call logs.
- Application Data.
- Scrapbook, calendar and bookmarks.
- Others like Safari history, browser cache, offline data, temporary files, etc.
What iCloud Backup includes?
Apple offers 5GB free cloud storage for users:
- iMessages, text messages (SMS) and MMS messages require the SIM card that was used during the backup).
- Application data.
- Apple Watch Backup.
- Call history.
- Device settings.
- Health data.
- HomeKit configuration.
- Home screen and app organization.
- Photos and videos on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Purchase history on Apple services such as music, movies, TV shows, apps, and books.
- Visual Voicemail password (requires the SIM card that was used during the backup).
If you have backed up iPhone or iPad data with iCloud or iTunes before, you can easily restore WhatsApp from iCloud or iTunes.
Not enough space
Many users note that the process goes on as usual, the data is gradually transferred, but then the WhatsApp backup on the iPhone got stuck! Why is this happening?
The most common reason is the lack of memory in the cloud storage. The amount of free space in Icloud should be approximately 2.05 times the size of the saved file!
How do I check for free space? Using the familiar algorithm, open the device settings and find the “iCloud” section. At the top of the screen, you will see the storage scale. and the degree of its filling with data.
If you don’t have a WhatsApp backup on your iPhone, you need to clear your memory. tap on the “Manage storage” icon. Select unnecessary applications or services, open and click “Delete data”.
Now there is free space and there should be no problems with freezing. If the device still does not see the data you want, try deleting a little more of the saved data. Here we will help you extract the chat from the archive.
ICloud connection issues
If you don’t connect your cloud storage account to the messenger. don’t be surprised that WhatsApp is not backed up to iCloud! You must definitely follow a certain sequence of actions. You need to do the following:
- Go to iPhone settings;
- Click on the username at the top of the screen;
- Go to the “Aykloud” section;
- Turn on the toggle switch in the “iCloud Drive” line;
- Find below the name of the messenger and switch the toggle switch opposite to the active position.
Done. if you now open the messenger settings, you will see the coveted button. Stop asking why WhatsApp on iPhone won’t back up!
If difficulties arise, you need to take such a simple step. open the parameters according to the instructions above and turn off the Drive. After a few seconds, enable the option again by turning the toggle switch to the active position.
Important! When WhatsApp backup stuck on iPhone. information is not copied, you need to make sure that you are logged into the user account. It’s easy to understand. as soon as you open the settings, you see the avatar and your name. If this information is not there, you need to log into the account, then the problems will disappear automatically.
Whatsapp is not backed up on Iphone
When WhatsApp is not backed up to iPhone, everyone gets nervous. they want to save their correspondence so they don’t go missing! It’s too early to worry, we will be able to save the situation. we will analyze frequently occurring problems and we will be able to protect ourselves from the occurrence of such difficulties in the future.
Operating system version
The first thing to look out for if you can’t back up WhatsApp to iPhone is your operating system version. It will be superfluous to explain. most of the functions of any application are supported only on the latest updates.
It happens that the OS version is shamelessly outdated. this must be avoided by all means. The old version of the operating system does not allow programs to work normally, you critically reduce the level of your own security and deprive yourself of the opportunity to use the device one hundred percent.
If WhatsApp doesn’t back up to iCloud on iPhone, check for OS updates:
- Open device settings;
- Go to the “Basic” tab;
- A check for updates will start automatically. if there is one, the Download and Install button will appear;
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation of the new version.
As a reminder, you can easily back up your data on any device running iOS 9 or higher. Another problem and its solution: why does not it record audio messages from the link.
First bug fixed! What else is worth paying attention to the owner of iPhones?
Connecting to the network
Don’t be surprised that the WhatsApp backup on your iPhone was not found. you had to connect to the correct network! Better to stop using mobile internet and connect to Wi-Fi. In doing so, we advise you to choose the network that you use most often! This guarantees the successful achievement of the result.
Finally, a useful tip. When automatic copying cannot be controlled, you can save data manually. Open the application settings, enter “Account”, then. “Chats”. Click on the “Create” icon and wait for the download!
Let your iPhone WhatsApp backup freeze. nothing to be afraid of! If you are armed with the necessary knowledge, you will not allow this situation to arise. Even if problems recur, fixing them will be a hundred times easier (just bookmark the expert tips).
Why WhatsApp backup on iPhone stuck
WhatsApp is a popular messenger for communication. Users use backup to save information (chats, contacts, photos, videos, files) before updating the application or before reinstalling it. But often there are questions regarding the fact that the whatsapp backup on the iphone is stuck. There are several ways to solve problems.
Alternative: using MobileTrans
MobileTrans is a backup software. Install it on iPhones, smartphones with any software. After loading in the computer memory, connect the phone and press “Start”. Intuitively how to back up.
iPhone WhatsApp Backup. All Issues Fixed!!
What to do if the backup is stuck
If the creation of a backup copy of whatsapp on the iphone is stuck, then experts recommend creating a copy using an alternative method. Wonder Share allows you to transfer information if the standard options are disabled. This is a special tool that creates copies of any files, including group and personal chats, photos, audio and video files, documents. Condition. they are all related to WhatsApp. Features of the program:
- Quickly create copies of files. The user moves the selected objects from the phone with one click of the mouse.
- All kinds of objects are copied: chats, images, music, videos, other types of files, which can be moved via WhatsApp to the phone.
- The program is compatible not only with iPhones, but also smartphones based on the Android operating system.
- Comfortable and user-friendly interface, even if he did not work in such programs, it will be easy to cope.
The program is easy to work with. The user connects the iPhone to the computer in a standard way. The program is launched on the computer in active mode. Then:
- Go to the Transfer section. This option is for moving objects. The user clicks on the “Back up” button and selects the objects to be copied. The program automatically finds files, pictures, music and other things that match the conditions, and displays them.
- Select the button with the name “Start”. Scanning and virus scanning of moved files will start at the same time. It takes a couple of seconds or minutes (depending on the volume of the moved objects). After the device starts directly moving and copying data. You cannot disconnect the iPhone from the computer until the process is complete. The end of the process. you will receive a system notification about a successfully created backup.
In the program, it is possible to create a copy not only on the computer to which the iPhone is connected. In the menu, you can select the device where the copy will be created. Moving occurs there, bypassing the computer memory.
This is the easiest way out of the situation. But if there is no opportunity or desire to download programs, then they use alternative methods.
IPhone Firmware Update
The firmware update also helps. Problems with the inability to load the backup happen due to the installed unstable version of the operating system. Old firmware interferes with normal data transfer. A troubleshooting algorithm has been developed:
- Select the option “Settings” of the system.
- Go to “General”.
- Select the category “Software update”.
- Wait for download. takes a couple of seconds or minutes (depending on the speed of your Internet connection).
- Select the button “Download and install”.
So that the new firmware work effectively the device is rebooted.
Checking WhatsApp Server Operation
If you cannot create a backup copy of whatsapp, then server problems are likely. Apple sometimes deliberately discontinues iCloud. This is due to the influx of users to protect the system from failure. The service is disabled for a short period of time.
If the previous two issues did not affect the backup, then it is worth checking the efficiency of Apple services. You can find information about the opportunities on the official website of the company. If there are restrictions, the current server status will change. Usually there is a shutdown for a couple of seconds or minutes, so you should not panic. When the service is turned on, the options will be available in standard mode.
Checking free disk space
Whatsapp is not backed up to iphone due to the fact that there is not enough free space on the disk. If your iPhone is running low on free space, you won’t be able to back up your data. To solve this problem, the user needs to access the system storage settings.
View information in “Settings”. You need to select the storage option and click on it. The screen will display information on how much space is occupied. Shows data on the number of occupied space by system files, programs, documents, photos.
Reset network settings
If whatsapp does not create a backup on the iphone, there is enough free space, then check if WhatsApp freezes. Messenger users are faced with the fact that the network settings are automatically restarted. These are system errors. Ultimately, this will slow down the application, and when you try to update it, the system will crash. Errors in the settings do not give and carry out a backup.
If the problem affects the settings, then the user needs to upgrade. You need to reset the data that is already installed for the application to work. This requires:
- Open messenger in active mode.
- Select the “Settings” option.
- Go to the “General” tab.
- Click on the item “Reset”.
After that, “Reset network settings” is performed. The parameters will revert to what they were originally set. Data, including photos, videos, files that were previously sent by users, will not be lost.
Insufficient disk space
Due to the large volume of previously made backups, it may be difficult to save new files. This is fixed by deleting unnecessary copies.
In order to delete backup copies of files in the messenger, you need to follow the steps:
- Activate file messenger.
- Open WhatsApp app.
- A list of files will open, in the list you need to find a folder named Databases. All these files need to be deleted.
The Databases folder will reappear after new chats have been created. It is important to remember that all information from saved messages will be deleted, so you must first copy important files.
In some cases, the message “internal memory not found” may appear. This is due to a bug in the phone’s operating system and can be fixed by firmware.
Removing old backups
The reason for whatsapp not being backed up may be lack of free disk space. This message can come at any time when the program is running, including when backing up messages
You can free up disk space in this way:
- Login to WhatsApp messenger.
- Click on the sign in the form of three dots located at the top of the screen.
- The “Menu” will open. In it you need to find the “Chats” section, then go to “Chat history” and select “Delete all chats”.
After that, all previously saved copies will be deleted. Before clearing the memory, you need to transfer important information to another location, since when you delete chats, all information saved in backups will be deleted.
Why a copy is not created and what to do
Sometimes problems occur when backing up messages.
The main reasons for copying problems are:
- You haven’t signed in to Google or iCloud
- The wrong phone number is being used.
- Using an outdated version of the application.
- Problems connecting to the network.
Backup problems are infrequent and can be easily fixed if they do.
If you have problems creating a backup, you need to:
- Check network connection. Use a different network connection.
- Check for free memory in the device.
- Make sure you are using the current version of the application.
Android and IOS systems have their own algorithms for solving backup problems. However, their basic principles are identical.
Reset network settings
In some cases, whatsapp is not backed up due to network connection difficulties. The phone refuses to connect to it, does not see WI. Fi and because of this it is impossible to create a backup copy of the message. You can fix this problem by returning the network settings to their original settings or by changing the connection.
After reset, all settings will return to “default” mode.
- You need to go to the “Settings” section. Select “Network and Internet”.
- Click on three dots and select “Reset settings”.
- Go to “Settings”, then to “General”.
- Select “Reset” and “Reset network settings”.
The settings will be reset. You will need to reconnect to the network and configure everything. This method can help you get rid of system errors due to which the backup does not work.
Reinstalling the app
If the selected information is not saved in the backup, then reinstalling the application should fix this problem.
How to reinstall the WhatsApp app:
- You need to go to “Settings” and select the “Applications and notifications” section. In the list that opens, you need to select WhatsApp and select the “Delete” command.
- After. How the application will be removed, you need to go to the AppStore or Play Market.
- Search for WhatsApp app.
- Download and install the application by logging in using your phone number.
Complete reinstallation will help solve problems with saved messages.
Why WhatsApp Backup Failed
Millions of people use WhatsApp messenger. And for most of them, it is important to save the information received in the chat. Backing up is intended to help users with this.
Since the creators of the application are concerned about security, all information is stored not on remote servers, but on users’ devices. The work on fixing the errors of the backups continues. Unfortunately, it is not always possible to save important information. What to do if whatsapp backup fails?
Clearing the application cache
An overflowing cache can also be the reason why messages cannot be backed up.
- Enter the messenger, select “Settings”.
- Go to the “Data and storage” section
- Then you need to go to the chat, the cache of which needs to be cleared.
- Select “Free up space” and what needs to be removed.
To clear the cache in the messenger on IOS:
- Go to the “Parameters” section.
- Select “Data Warehouse”.
- Select a chat and what you want to delete. Select “Clear”.
The process of clearing an app on Android and iOS is the same and shouldn’t take long. Anything that was missed and not saved will be permanently deleted.
Back up iTunes.
If you have multiple chats in iCloud, try backing up to iTunes. To do this, simply connect your iPhone to the system. Then you have to launch iTunes and select the “Summary” section. When you are in the “Backups” section, you have to click on the “Back Up” icon. After that, make sure you back up to “This computer, but not the cloud.
methods you can use to restore stuck WhatsApp backup on Android
WhatsApp backup stuck issue can appear on Android devices as well. In this case, take the following steps and repair.
Clear app cache to fix “WhatsApp Backup stuck”.
Sometimes your app’s cache can become a problem and prevent you from accessing your WhatsApp backup. So, the best solution. clear WhatsApp cache. How to do this is described below. Go to Settings and select Application Manager. Then you should choose WhatsApp from the list. Go to Storage and click “Clear Cache”.
Exit WhatsApp Beta to Fix WhatsApp Backup Stuck.
For Android users, sign up for the WhatsApp beta program and be the first to know about new updates. However, the beta version may cause some problems. So, you can opt out of the beta program and see if you can access WhatsApp Backup.
Exclude videos stored in backup to fix “WhatsApp Backup freeze”.
Fortunately, WhatsApp allows you to include or exclude videos from the backup. If there are too many videos, it will take up a lot of space. So, to fix this problem, you can exclude videos from backup. To do this, go to WhatsApp Settings and select Chats.Then go to Chat for backup and disable the feature that enables video.
other solutions to try if WhatsApp backup is stuck
Besides using WonderShare MobileTrans, there are other solutions that can be used if the WhatsApp backup is stuck. These options are listed below for your information.
Also, if you are looking for the best porn link whatsapp groups just read more. Also learn how to perform WhatsApp exports over 40,000 messages easily.
Check if their server is down to fix “WhatsApp backup stuck”.
Even if the likelihood is rather low, there is a chance that iCloud servers could fail. For example, Apple may intentionally end support for iCloud for a short period of time. To get confirmation, you should check the official Apple status page. It provides enough information related to the current server status. If there is a problem, you must continue later.
Key features related to MobileTrans are mentioned below. Whatsapp transfer.
- MobileTrans can back up WhatsApp data from phone to computer with one click.
- It can backup WhatsApp chat history, images, videos and attachments from phone to computer.
- MobileTrans is equally compatible with Android and iOS devices.
- You can use it to transfer WhatsApp from Xiaomi to Huawei and move WhatsApp chat history from iPhone to iPhone or Android to Android. over, it can transfer data from iPhone to Android and from Android to iPhone.
- Convenient user interface