Transfer photo from iPhone to computer via iTunes
As a reminder, iTunes is a program developed by Apple that allows you to play and organize music, movies, photos, etc. The main function of the program. it is synchronization with the device, filling with media files, and backup storage of all information. In order to transfer photos from iPhone to computer, we suggest doing the following:
Step one. Make sure you have a new version of iTunes installed on your personal computer.
Step two. Next, we need to synchronize the device with our PC. To do this, you need to set up synchronization. First, launch iTunes, then click on the icon in the form of a smartphone.
Step five. Wait for the sync process to complete.
This method can be carried out using a wireless Wi-Fi network, or using a wired.
Before transferring photos to a computer using iTunes, you need to sync via Wi-Fi.
- Go to the “Devices” section.
- Choose your iPhone.
- Go to Options
- Check the box next to “Sync this iPhone over Wi-Fi”.
- Go to the menu in the “General” section, check “Sync iTunes over Wi-Fi”. After that, each time the device will automatically sync with the PC using Wi-Fi.
4 ways to transfer photos from iPhone to computer
The majority of owners prefer Apple products due to the wide and high-quality functionality of the camera. A large number of iPhone owners love capturing highlights on their device. But, unfortunately, a huge number of photos take up memory and have to be transferred to the hard drive of a personal computer.
Many users are wondering how it is possible to quickly and easily upload a photo to a computer. In this article, we will look at how you can transfer photos from iPhone to computer.
How to transfer photos from iPhone to PC using “Photos” in Windows
This method is very lightweight and easy to use.
- Step one. Connect your device via USB cable to your personal computer.
- Step two. Unlock your device. A window will appear asking for access to your photos and videos.
- Step three. Click “Allow”, after which you will open access to your photos and videos.
- Step four. After that, you need to enter the internal storage of the phone. To do this, go into Windows Explorer, you will see “Internal Storage”. Double click on it, after which the internal storage of the phone will open.
Step five. After that, the DCIM folder will appear, in order to view photos and video files.
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Computer Using iCloud
In this method, we will tell you how you can transfer photos to your Windows computer using iCloud. As a reminder, iCloud is a branded cloud storage manufactured by Apple. This program is convenient in that it allows you to store iPhone backups, photos, videos, notes, calendars, etc. And also gives access to your photos, documents, etc. from any device. Each user gets 5 GB of iCloud for free. You can access your files from any device by going to iCloud.com and logging in with your Apple ID.
In order to sign in to iCloud, you do not need to create a new account, to do this, use your Apple ID. First, we need to configure the iCloud Library settings. Follow these steps:
- Open the iCloud program on your PC.
- Enter Photo Options.
- Choose iCloud Music Library.
Click on “Finish”, then “Apply”.
To download photos via iCloud to your computer, do the following:
- Step one. Connect the device to your computer using a USB cable.
- Step two. On your PC go to “Computer”, where the icon of your device should be displayed.
- Step three. Right-click and select “Import. In the window that opens at the bottom, click on options.
- Step four. In the line “Import images to” choose where to upload photos. Confirm the import by clicking “Ok” and “Next”.
- Step five. In the window that appears, it is fashionable to manually check the boxes on those photos that you need to transfer to your PC.
- Step six. Click Import. After that, the files are saved to the folder of your choice. After the import is complete, the folder will open again.
In this method, we will show you how to transfer photos to OC Mac.
- Step 1: Connect iPhone to Mac first.
- Launch Spotlight located in the upper right corner of your screen.
- Go to Image Capture.
- You can select photos manually by clicking the left mouse button or import all at once by clicking the “Import all” button.
- Select the folder where the photos will be imported.
- Before importing files, it is advised to uncheck the box next to “Delete after import”, otherwise all files on the device will be deleted after import.
How to transfer photos from iPhone to computer via iCareFone
Tenorshare iCareFone software is highly efficient and fast to use for transferring files to your computer from your iPhone. The main feature of this program. it is the ability to work directly with the connected device without unnecessary file transfers. Utility allows you to backup and restore data.
Then follow these steps step by step:
Connect iPhone to your PC via USB cable. Run the program on your computer.
Click the photo (quick access) icon on the home interface or click “Manage” “Photo”.
Select the photos you want to transfer to your PC, click “Export”. Then choose a location to save them.
You can set image formats using the Export Settings option.
iCareFone also lets you transfer your albums between iOS and PC.
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Computer
So, we have analyzed the simplest, most effective and fastest ways to transfer photos from iPhone to computer. In the first method, we explained how to use iTunes to transfer photos from your device to your computer. This method can be carried out using a wireless Wi-Fi network, or using a wired.
In the second method, we described how to transfer photos from iPhone to computer using iCloud. Its difference is that it allows you to store iPhone backups. photos, videos, notes, calendars, etc.
In the third method, we mentioned how to transfer photos from iPhone to PC via “Photos” in Windows. This method is completely easy and fast. All transmission takes place by moving from the DCIM folder to a personal computer. In the fourth method, we described step by step how to transfer photos to PC via iCareFone. This method is simple, it can be done by exporting photos to a computer. This program can be downloaded from the official Tenorshare website. This utility will be the main assistant for working with media files.
Hope all of the above information was helpful.
How else can you transfer photos from iPhone
There is a very effective program that allows you to transfer photos via Bluetooth without installing a jailbreak. The main feature of Image Transfer Plus is its simplicity and fast data transfer. In many ways, it is similar to the Celeste 2 utility, but in that case you will have to install a jailbreak.
If the above option does not suit you, you can pay attention to the Instashare manager. Information is transferred in a similar way, only the utility is suitable not only for phones, but also for computers. How information is transmitted through the described manager:
- Open Isnta both smartphones and wait for loading. Next, three sections will appear. One of them is intended for displaying received files, the second one is used for displaying photos and videos, and the third one is for configuring the manager.
- The user will need to select a file from the first or second section, then indicate the desired phone number and transfer the object. This is done using normal drag and drop.
- Trusted gadgets are recommended to make the transfer process easier. This is due to the installation of a special security code between the two devices. In the future, this procedure will not have to be performed.
A pretty useful feature is the file transfer level display. It is also worth noting the possibility of sending various information from cloud services through the described program. To perform this action, you need to open the manager and click on the command “Open file in”.
Another useful tool is transferring files while the application is minimized. If instashare was accidentally deactivated while sending the object, it should be started again and the transfer will continue.
However, despite all the advantages, the application has a significant drawback. The problem is that it is rarely updated, which affects the stability of the work.
The easiest way to transfer a particular file between different file systems is messengers.
They are already on every smartphone and nothing else is required to transfer data. Just open the correspondence and add the desired file from the device.
The most convenient way is to use Telegram. The application allows you to insert a photo or video from the gallery directly into the chat, or add any data from iCloud.
The messenger is built into the Share menu, you can send a file from any third-party application, for example, a player, file manager or cloud client.
QR-Code Developer: Telegram Messenger LLP Price: Free
QR-Code Developer: Telegram LLC Price: Free
To transfer data between your devices, a special Favorites chat is provided. All data sent to Telegram will be available in the messenger on any platform, files are stored in the cloud and are available after a long period of time.
Try viewing a file you sent a month ago in Skype or Viber. You will see an error asking to resend the data.
How to transfer apps via Bluetooth?
Apple and Google are demonstrating different approaches to the design and development of their mobile operating systems with different limitations and features.
In this regard, the banal data transfer between iPhone and smartphone on Android turns into a real quest.
We offer 5 relevant ways to send any files from iOS to Android and vice versa. No computer, cable or jailbreak.
How to transfer photos to iPhone via Bluetooth
The procedure is fairly easy. This requires?
- Open the iPhone main menu. Go to the gallery and find the file you need to transfer. In this case, this is a photograph.
- Open the picture by touching it with your finger. Then click on the photo again, after which a list of commands will open in the corner of the screen, among which there will be “Functions”. Click on it and select transmission via Bluetooth.
- At the next stage, a list of devices that are paired with the iPhone will open before the user. The list will contain the model or name of the phone. If the required device is missing, then you need to use the search tool. The procedure will be carried out within 10 meters of the available facilities. After a successful search, click on the transfer.
- Next, a request will come to the device to receive the file to confirm the transfer consent. In some cases, you will need to enter a security code. As a rule, the combination 0000 is used for this.
- If you need to transfer several photos at the same time, then in the gallery you need to hold down a specific file, after which it will be possible to select several elements. The choice of the desired file is carried out using a check mark.
- Press the “Functions” command again, and then go to the transfer of the selected objects.
- After the procedure, turn off the Bluetooth module to avoid unnecessary power consumption. It is worth remembering that timely shutdown allows you to protect your phone from hacking by intruders.
There is the following instruction to help you disable the wireless file transfer module:
- Go to the module settings block.
- Click on the icon with the letter “i” located opposite the name of the smartphone.
- Tap on the “Disconnect” button, after which the connection will be terminated.
If the user no longer intends to transfer files to the paired device, then it can be removed from the list. How is the procedure carried out:
- Click on the command “Forget this device”.
- Confirm disconnection of pairing with the corresponding key.
- Then you can go to the list of paired devices. It will no longer include a disabled gadget.
Unfortunately, Apple is categorically about the transfer of files via the Bluetooth module. There are several reasons for this ^
- First, using this technology to send data is not a secure process. You can catch malware.
- Secondly, this is a complete violation of copyright for all media content.
But, despite all the prohibitions of the company, it is possible to send information via Bluetooth. Just before sending you need to jailbreak. After this operation, you need to download several resources, which can be found in Cydia.
|Official distribution of ShareIT|
|Silent installation without dialog boxes|
|Recommendations for installing required programs|
|Batch installation of multiple programs|
Shareit-for-free.ru recommends InstallPack, with its help you can quickly install programs on your computer, more details on the website.
Now open the file that you received. If a notification appears stating that SHAREit cannot be installed, then enable the option to install from unknown sources. Then tap the start button. At this point, the task of how to transfer SHAREit via Bluetooth can be considered complete. Both mobile gadgets are ready for file transfer.
Android and iOS do not always “find a common language”: after all, both Google and Apple strive to retain their users by all means, including maintaining software incompatibility with products of other companies. However, there are many applications and techniques that allow you to quite comfortably combine the use of systems.
You don’t have to choose between Android and iOS: you can use both operating systems at the same time, writes KM.
Emails, contacts and calendar
IMAP makes it easy to manage your iCloud email account using the Email app on Android or your Gmail account using the Mail app on iOS. If you exclusively prefer Gmail, then the Android and iOS apps are for you.
There is no single email setup wizard that can store both iCloud and Gmail messages at the same time (in theory, Mail on iOS and Email on Android allow you to do this, but in practice these are two separate accounts). iCloud won’t accept incoming Gmail messages, and Gmail won’t accept or send iCloud messages. The best option here is to choose one provider and work with it.
When it comes to contacts and calendars, you feel like pulling your hair out in despair. Ultimately, you have to ditch Google services if you want to achieve two-way sync between iOS and Android.
All sorts of potential tweaks and configurations in this area are available today, but if all contacts and calendars are pinned to Google / Gmail, it’s better to upgrade to Android. CalDAV and CardDAV will help you transfer data to iOS: go to Settings. Mail, Addresses, Calendars. Add Account. Other. Here select CardDAV or CalDAV and use google.com Gmail username and password as server.
Unfortunately, there is no easy way to sync iCloud data between iOS and Android. The only thing that can be done is to transfer the information to Google, but this option is not for everyone. Log into the Contacts app in iCloud.com, select all your contacts, then select the Export vCard option from the pop-up settings menu. Save the resulting file to a convenient location, then navigate to your contacts in the Gmail panel and use the import function from the drop-down menu at the top to access your iCloud contacts on Google (you may need to use the search and copy function).
For calendars, the export process is even more complicated. Open your calendar from the iCloud web interface, paste the resulting URL into the address bar of your browser and change “WebCal” to “HTTP”. Your browser will save the resulting.ics file to disk, then you can import it into Google Calendar (or Outlook, or wherever). Data transfer is one-way, then you will need to switch to Google Calendar, designed exclusively for work with Android / iOS.
MP3 or AAC songs without DRM and other protections are easy to read on iOS and Android devices. There are many applications that will provide you with quality listening to your favorite music. For example, Google Music can store up to 20,000 tracks for free and scan the iTunes library if you already have the necessary settings (unfortunately, to date, the official iOS application has not yet been released).
Another way of storing and playing audio collection is Amazon Cloud Player; special applications for iOS and Android have been developed. And if you already have an iTunes library, then it will be convenient to use DoubleTwist (this application is even called “iTunes for Android”). DoubleTwist’s feature set includes scanning your music collection and copying it to portable devices.
When you buy recordings of movies or TV shows from iTunes, Apple reps assume that you will only watch them on your own hardware. It is very difficult to bypass the protection provided by the company, but there are workarounds that will allow you to view DRM-protected video files on Android tablets and phones.
The situation is simpler with unlocked and homemade videos (DVD rips, for example). Download it to your device using iTunes or DoubleTwist, or if you need a powerful free conversion program, use Handbrake. If you’ve already bought content from YouTube, you can also access the official iOS YouTube apps (as of today, however, none of them support Apple TV) and Play Movies for Android.
A magic utility capable of giving iOS apps access to Android apps and vice versa has not yet been invented. Fortunately, many applications now run on both platforms and are even able to sync information across Instagram, Skype and other social networks. This is quite convenient, especially if the data is stored on the Internet and not on a local device. So far, many applications are initially launched only on iOS, but the situation is changing, and most of the major releases can be found both in the App Store and in Google Play.
There are also many third-party apps that can sync files between iOS and Android systems with ease. The most popular. the tidy and unassuming Dropbox app. is easy to install, fast and easy, keeping competitors on the sidelines. When working with Android and iOS, it can be used to view shared photos and the application is able to create backup copies of every picture and video taken on a mobile device and synchronize them into a single stream of constantly available content.
It is worth mentioning the Evernote service, which is convenient for synchronizing notes, documents, and fragments of content. The app offers many great cross-platform and web-based capabilities. There is also Yandex.Disk and Microsoft SkyDrive. applications capable of storing all files available through Windows, OS X, Android and iOS.
For editing documents on iOS, there are Office apps Pages, Keynote, and Numbers that are unlikely to appear on the Android mobile platform. Google Drive, on the other hand, is a cross-platform service: it is a recently updated Quickoffice for Android and iOS and allows you to edit texts on the go.
It is impossible to cover every aspect of the individual OS process and configuration, but to some extent it is possible to get Android and iOS devices to work successfully together.
Access point transmission
If there is no Wi-Fi network nearby for data transfer, there is another way to exchange files between iOS and Android. This is where the SHAREit app comes in handy.
When you start the program on an Android device and try to transfer a file, the smartphone creates an access point and displays a password to connect to it.
QR-Code Developer: SHAREit Technologies Co. Ltd Price: Free QR-Code Developer: Smart Media4U Technology Pte. Ltd. Price: Free
On the iPhone, just go to the settings and connect to the network, after which the data transfer will take place.
If you initiate sending from the iPhone, the utility will ask you to first create an access point on the Android device that will receive files, and after connecting to it, it will send.
This is how quickly and easily you can transfer any type of data between completely different mobile operating systems. Download a couple of the apps you need to have them at your fingertips when needed.
(27 votes, total 4.59 out of 5)
Do you want more? Subscribe to our Telegramour Telegram. and don’t forget to read our iPhones.ru No computer, cable or Bluetooth.
Sharit makes it easy to transfer files between a pair of mobile gadgets. Data exchange takes place via a direct Wi-Fi connection, so it is completely free. The only requirement must be met: both phones have this application.
But a situation may arise when it is installed on only one device. And there is a simple way out of it. It is enough to use the instructions on how to transfer Sharit via Bluetooth.
Important: this method only works for Android. IOS does not initially provide for installation from unknown sources, so it will not work to send Sharit via Bluetooth.
Direct transfer between devices
To transfer without any third-party services, clouds and accounts at all, you can use special applications that communicate using a secure protocol and transfer data directly.
Such applications can establish communication within the same Wi-Fi network. The work is similar to Apple’s AirDrop, and you can even transfer to your computer and Android device.
QR-Code Developer: Lukas Foldyna Price: Free QR-Code Developer: TwoManShow s.r.o. Price: Free
One of the first apps in this niche is Instashare. In the application, you can see photos and videos from the gallery, any data from iCloud. From other applications, you can transfer the file through the Share menu.
How to Transfer Photos/Videos from iPhone to Windows 10!!
Received files can be transferred to the desired program on the iPhone in the same way.
The program on the iPhone communicates with the client on Android and sends any data.
This is a very small application that will allow you to transfer data via Bluetooth. First, the user will need to enable the module in the iPhone settings, and then go to the application. In it, you need to select the desired object and transfer it to another smartphone. The program is paid, however, a trial period is provided for a week. At the end of the term, you will need to pay 4.
If the phone and computer are connected to Wi-Fi, neither a cable nor a flash drive is needed to transfer data. You can exchange files over the network, sometimes even faster. The only condition is that you need to install a program for transferring objects via the Internet to either device or only to your phone.
Previously, Apple devices were closely related to iTunes and were synchronized with the computer only using this program. Now the situation looks completely different. The App Store has tons of apps to send photos and other files from iPhone or iPad to PC.
AirDroid (free) is one of the first such programs that appeared during the “dawn” of the Android operating system and still works today. Application language. Russian.
- Open the app on your smartphone or tablet.
- Register an account.
- Select AirDroid Web.
- Open a browser on your computer and enter the address displayed in AirDroid into the search bar.
After that, an interface for uploading photos from Android will appear on the computer screen. It is enough to select the desired picture and click “Download”.
Mi Drop (Free). Despite the fact that this program was created by Xiaomi, it can be used on other gadgets as well. It will run without any problems on a conditional Huawei or ASUS. Application language. English.
- Open the app on your phone or tablet.
- Go to the side menu and click on the Connect to Computer button.
- Then open a browser on your PC and enter the address of the created FTP server there (it is displayed in Mi Drop).
- When connected, the system file manager will open, and it will contain all the files stored on the smartphone.
- Find the DCIM folder among them.
- Copy photos to your computer hard drive.
Pushbulet (free) is another similar program for transferring files between devices. Perhaps the fastest and easiest option of all, as it does not require unnecessary actions. It is enough to have a Google account or. Application language. English.
- Open Pushbullet on your mobile device.
- Sign in with your Google account or
- Open pushbullet.com on your computer.
- Log in using your Google account or
- On both devices, a chat window will open, in which you can correspond with yourself, sending both text messages and files.
- To send a photo, click on a paperclip and select a photo.
Unlike iOS, in Android, any service can transfer data over the network in the background, so the choice of cloud storage with automatic uploading of photos to the cloud is much greater.
The easiest way is to use the built-in Google Drive service. It is configured by default and automatically syncs all snapshots to the cloud, which means you don’t need to configure anything on your mobile device.
To transfer photos to PC using Google
All marked photos will appear in the “Downloads” folder on your computer.
Wi-Fi data applications
Documents (free) is a Ukrainian development, which for a short time of its development received the title of almost the main file manager for Apple smartphones and tablets. The language of the application is Russian. Recently, Documents has the ability to transfer files from phone to computer and vice versa wirelessly.
- Open the Documents by Readdle app on your iOS device.
- Go to “Services”.
- Click on the Wi-Fi Transfer button.
- Open a web browser on your computer and go to docstransfer.com.
- Scan the QR code that appears on the monitor with your phone camera.
- Then, on your computer, select the “Photos” folder and manually upload the necessary photos (you can download whole albums at once).
All is ready!
Send Anywhere (free) is another application for sending photos from a mobile device to a computer, which works in a similar way to Documents. Application language. English.
To send snapshots via Send Anywhere, do the following:
- Open the Send Anywhere app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Mark photos to be sent to PC.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- A special code will appear to access files on another device.
- Then open the send-anywhere.com website on your computer.
- Enter the six-digit code from your phone in your browser.
After that, the file (or several files) will be automatically loaded into the system.
Zapya (free). this service differs from the previous two by the need to install proprietary software not only on a phone or tablet, but also on a computer. This is justified by the principle of the service. The application language is English. To send a photo via you need:
- Open Zapya on your phone and select a photo to send.
- Click on the Send button in the lower right corner.
- Open Zapya on a Windows 7 or newer computer.
- Wait for Windows to appear on the radar in Zapya and select it.
After that, the document will be sent to the computer.
This file transfer method is outdated, but still used when it comes to transferring photos from Android phone to Windows computer.
- Turn on Bluetooth on your phone and PC.
- Open the snapshot on your phone.
- Click on the Share button.
- Select the “Send file via Bluetooth” option, if available.
- Receive the file on the computer.
The complexity of the method lies in the fact that not all computers have a Bluetooth module and its software (usually only laptops have it). For a stationary PC, the adapter will have to be purchased separately.
In addition, by default, the Bluetooth function on a computer, where it is available, may be turned off. To enable it on Windows 10, launch the Settings app, open the Bluetooth & Other Devices section, and slide the Bluetooth slider to the on position.
How to transfer photos using a cable
As stated above, a cable connection is the easiest and most reliable way to transfer photos from your mobile device to your computer. You don’t have to install any additional programs for this.
Regardless of the brand, be it ZTE, Samsung or Apple, all gadgets are equipped with mini-USB, USB-C or Lighting wires.
- Connect your smartphone to your computer using a USB cable and wait for it to appear in Windows Explorer.
- On Windows 7 and newer versions of this operating system, the connected mobile device will appear in the “This / My Computer” menu.
- Open the folder with the name of the phone in the explorer and find the folder with photos in it. In the case of iOS, this is the / DCIM folder (like on many cameras). In the case of Android. SDcard / DCIM or Phone / DCIM, depending on the version.
- After that, just copy the pictures from your phone and paste to any folder on your computer.
Ways to Transfer Files from Phone to PC
In this article, we will talk about the following ways to download pictures from a mobile device to a computer.
- By USB cable. the classic option. Its main advantage is speed and reliability. You do not need special programs to connect your phone to a PC, and a cable is included in any mobile gadget. In addition, data is transferred faster over the cable than over the network.
- Using an SD card or flash drive. Almost the same convenient and fast way of data transfer as the first one. If you have a USB flash drive or SD-card with a reader for connecting to a computer, but there is no USB cable, then it is better to use Honor.
- By bluetooth. This option is usually used when you have difficulties with the Internet connection, and you do not have an SD card and a suitable cable. Slowest and most unstable way.
- Wi-Fi. Not the easiest, but versatile and fast method of data transfer. However, it requires the use of additional applications or services to send files from one device to another.
How to transfer photos from phone to computer
Why do people copy photos from smartphones to computers? Someone just stores them on a larger disk, someone wants to free up space on the phone, and someone edits them on a PC. There can be a lot of reasons, there are just as many ways to transfer pictures from one device to another. Let’s dwell on the most convenient and fastest.
Images are not transferred
An error with copying a photo may appear due to the lack of free space on the PC’s hard disk. In this case, it is worthwhile to free up space: delete unnecessary files and programs. You can also simply specify a different drive for copying images.
Through the cloud storage of Icloud, you can transfer photos from the iPhone “over the air”, without using a USB connection. You can use all the functions of the service both on the official website https://www.icloud.com/ and in the program for Windows.
Before transferring files, you need to configure the storage media library:
- We open the program or website Aykloud and log in by entering the requested data in the appropriate windows.
- Enter “Photo Options”.
- Choosing the Media Library.
- We click on “Finish” and confirm our actions.
To upload photos through the cloud, go to the “Photos” tab, select the necessary images and save them on your computer by clicking on the RMB.
Basic ways to transfer photos from iPhone to computer
No wonder the majority of modern users of mobile gadgets prefer devices from the American company Apple. Indeed, thanks to the wide functionality of the camera, especially in the latest iPhone models, you can create photos that are comparable in quality to shooting from a digital camera. This raises the question. how to upload photos from iPhone to PC, because they take up a decent amount of smartphone memory.
You can upload a photo from an Apple smartphone to a personal computer in several ways:
- Through Windows Explorer.
- Using iTunes.
- Through the “cloud” iCloud.
The first method requires a mandatory connection between the computer and the phone via a USB cable, and the second can work wirelessly. To work with the “cloud” you just need to provide both devices with access to the Network.
Note! Owners of Mac computers to sync photos can use a special feature from Apple. AirDrop.
PC cannot detect smartphone
It is worth checking if the device was connected correctly. If the installation of files for working with the smartphone did not occur or for some reason was suspended, you should download them again. For this:
- Click on the “My Computer” shortcut on the PCM desktop and select “Properties”.
- In the window that appears, select “Device Manager”.
- In the Manager, we find an undefined device and update the drivers for it using one of the available methods.
It is also possible that the user forgot to confirm the “Trust” to the PC. If this is true, you need to reconnect the smartphone to the computer and confirm your consent to grant this PC the rights to view the phone files.
This program was developed by Apple to play and organize content on a smartphone, as well as synchronize devices and exchange files between them.
To download a photo from an iPhone to a PC via the service, you need to do the following:
- Download and install the current version of iTunes on your computer from the site https://www.Apple.com/ru/iTunes/.
- First, let’s set up the synchronization of the instrument with a smartphone: connect the mobile device via a cord, then launch the program and select the icon in the form of a phone.
- We go to the “Photos” section and put a tick next to the item about synchronization. In the same section, select the folder on the PC where the synchronized files will be saved.
- We are waiting for the completion of synchronization.
You can also transfer images using Wi-Fi. For this:
- Go to the section “Devices”. “My iPhone”. “Options”.
- We put a tick next to the item “Synchronize this iPhone via Wi-Fi”.
- Go to the “General” section and turn on syncing iTunes over Wi-Fi.
Alternative methods of transferring photos from an Apple smartphone to a computer include sending a letter with attached images to your email inbox. These photos can then be downloaded to a PC.
- Go to the iPhone Camera Roll. From the presented images, select those that need to be transferred to the computer.
- Click on “Share” and in the new menu select an available mail service.
- In the mail application window, enter the postal address, which can be accessed on the PC, and send the letter.
Through the Windows file manager
Windows’ built-in File Explorer is the easiest way to transfer images from iPhone to your computer. This method is good because it does not require special skills and knowledge and does not need to download additional tools.
- Using the cable that comes with the smartphone, we connect the iPhone to the computer.
- We allow the system to scan the phone memory for files by clicking on the “Allow” button in the window that appears on the iPhone display.
- We enter the Explorer and select the newly connected device.
- Next, select the “Internal Storage” folder, then “DCIM”.
- Select files for transfer and copy them to your desktop or to a separate folder.