iPhone turns on before logo
And get the best deals from trusted masters.
- Compare and choose the best conditions
- Feedback from interested professionals only
- Don’t waste time communicating with intermediaries
The most common reasons that the iPhone does not turn on. the apple burns and goes out, are mechanical damage and software malfunctions. After heavy drops or moisture gets inside the smartphone, the display may stop working, due to which the touchscreen partially or completely stops responding. The apple often lights up, but the iPhone does not turn on, because there are problems with the hardware stuffing of the equipment.
For any problem, solutions can be found to quickly eliminate the cause of the problem. Breakdowns that are not related to damage or wear of internal elements are easily diagnosed and repaired on their own. In other cases, it is advisable to seek help from qualified specialists.
What to do if the device does not boot
If you press the buttons, you see a black screen or the Apple logo glows and your device won’t boot, you need to follow the steps to find the cause of the problem. It is not worth disassembling an iPhone without professional tools, as there is a risk of damaging the power button or power controller.
To independently identify the cause of the malfunction, you need to perform the following actions:
- inspect the iPhone case and screen for chips, scratches and other damage (most often the iPhone turns on before the apple and turns off after a fall, because the internal elements were damaged)
- check the battery charge (if the charge is not fully charged, the phone will not start, so you should connect the iPhone to the network and wait 20 minutes)
- make a complex reboot (the power button and “Home” are simultaneously clamped)
When charging, the device may also not respond for a long time to pressing the power button, because the power adapter is faulty. Connect the iPhone to the laptop and, after waiting for a while, try to boot the smartphone again.
- use non-original accessories (they may give an insufficient number of amperes, which will cause malfunctions)
- install unverified applications and software
- charge your phone in case of strong voltage fluctuations
If the iPhone does not turn on after the fall, the apple is on and goes out, and there is damage on the case or screen itself, then mechanical and software diagnostics of the smartphone is required, followed by the replacement of the display module.
The main causes of breakdowns
When the apple is on when turned on, but the system does not start, you can independently perform initial diagnostics and find the cause of the malfunction.
Most often, iPhone won’t boot due to the following factors:
- malfunction of the “Power” button, power controller, display module and other internal elements (such problems occur when the iPhone is dropped)
- incomplete battery charge (the device does not turn on further than an apple if there is not enough power)
- defective USB cable or power adapter
- corrosion of internal elements after moisture gets inside the phone
- overheating of the device
It is possible to find a solution to the problem, if the root cause of what the apple lights up and goes out are not hardware problems, you can without outside help.
The “symptoms” of a malfunction can be different, for example:
How to Fix iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo if iPhone Storage is Full. iPhone 8/8 Plus/X/XR/XS/XS Max/11
- smartphone turns on for a long time
- after full discharge does not charge
- when turned on, the logo lights up, but the system freezes and does not start
- the screen is black, the logo is off
- at startup, the icon appears, the system boots completely, after which the screen shows the logo and goes out
If the smartphone did not fall, all the buttons worked properly, but the phone for some reason does not turn on even after charging, most likely the battery has worn out. Such a malfunction can be prevented using routine device diagnostics.
Reinstalling the system is a comprehensive solution to the problem
The appearance of a black screen with an apple primarily indicates a software malfunction. Breakdowns of this nature occur:
- after installing unverified apps
- after specifying incorrect parameters in the settings
To restore your iPhone yourself, you need to enter it into DFU mode. If all the steps are correct, the iPhone will automatically reinstall the system and then turn on.
To enter recovery mode, you need to do the following:
- while holding down the button, turn off the smartphone completely (the Apple logo should not light up on the screen)
- connect the USB cable to the computer and launch iTunes (at this stage, you do not need to connect the iPhone itself to the laptop)
- simultaneously press the “Home” and “Power” buttons (after 10 seconds, release the button responsible for turning on, “Home” continue to hold down)
- connect your smartphone to your laptop
After a few seconds, iTunes will detect the device, after which you must release the Home button and proceed to reinstall the system.
This method is also suitable if the phone takes a long time to load, often goes dead or programs hang periodically. Try to restore the system by flashing, if the smartphone still does not start, then professional diagnostics are required.
Important! When you turn on the iPhone in DFU mode, the device will not start and the backlight will not work. Please note the following:
- the logo will not light up
- the screen must be completely black
- only after the installation of the software is completed, an apple appears on the screen
It is recommended to use original USD cables and certified programs for flashing. Analogues do not always successfully cope with software updates, because iTunes may intermittently fail during device discovery.
How to fix hardware problems
If you have followed all the above steps, but the apple still does not light up when you turn it on, most likely, the smartphone has broken down due to wear of the internal elements, after falling or getting moisture inside the phone. It is not advisable to fix hardware problems on your own, since without knowing the technical features of the iPhone, you can disrupt the operation of the motherboard.
The apple is constantly on, but the device itself does not turn on, with such hardware problems:
- the “Home” or “Power” button has broken
- there were problems with the power circuit (during charging, there was a strong voltage surge, which led to the system freezing or a failure in the settings)
- the battery is worn out (smartphones do not receive enough power, so they do not turn on)
- there was a failure in the operation of the flash memory (any of the microcircuits can fail, therefore, it is possible to accurately determine the cause of the failure only after computer diagnostics)
- the charging controller is broken
Also, when turned on, apples glow on the screens of smartphones, but the system does not boot if the motherboard is damaged. Without routine diagnostics, such a breakdown is difficult to detect in a timely manner, because at the initial stage the devices work, but after a while the phones turn off spontaneously, and when they start, apples burn on the screens.
Only experienced craftsmen can accurately and efficiently eliminate such defects. Yuda’s professional qualifications allow you to quickly repair your iPhone and any malfunctions in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations.
- complex mechanical and computer diagnostics
- repair using original parts
- home visit at a convenient time
By ordering repairs using the Yudu online platform, you will not waste time traveling to the service center. Experts at your home will determine why the iPhone does not turn on. the apple is on, and they will fix the malfunction inexpensively.
The reasons why the iPhone boots beyond the “apple
If an apple is burning on the iPhone, and the system does not boot further, then most often the reason for this behavior of the smartphone is:
If the call does not go through, or you cannot find the files responsible for the error, then you will have to restore the iPhone to fix the problem.
Reboot the device
First of all, you need to determine the reason for the device freezing. This problem is often encountered by users who use the jailbreak system. The error can occur when the machine crashes or restarts. If “iPhone 5” hangs on an apple, what to do and how to return it to working condition? Regardless of the model of the mobile device, the operation can be restored by rebooting. To do this, just press and hold the volume and power buttons at the same time for 10 seconds. Often, after performing this manipulation, the device works well and boots.
If the reboot procedure does not help, you should update the operating system in Recovery Mode. The method allows you to reinstall iOS without any changes to the data stored on the device. However, this method is only effective if the device is frozen due to a system update. If the problems are related to the jailbreak or the “stuffing” of the gadget, then this method will not help. To carry out the update procedure, the user will need a PC with the latest version of iTunes and a USB cable. Then you need to open the program on the computer and activate the recovery mode.
If “iPhone 6″ freezes on an apple, what to do and how to reboot the device? The user will need to press the power button and volume control at the same time. After about 10 seconds, a logo will appear on the screen of the mobile device. ITunes on PC will display a notification that a gadget has been detected in recovery mode.
If “iPhone 7” hangs on an apple, what should the owners of the device do and how to return it to working condition? On all early iPhones, you can press and hold the Home button and the Power key. After the smartphone turns off, you need to hold “Home” and at the same time connect the mobile device using a USB cable to the PC. After a few seconds, the iTunes logo appears on the smartphone screen. This method will help users who are looking for an answer to the question of what to do. “iPhone” stuck on an apple. solving this problem by applying the specified method will reset the settings to the factory defaults. Beforehand, you should create backup copies of the necessary data.
Recovery through the program
If the “iPhone” hangs on the apple, what to do if nothing helps and the device does not turn on. In this case, you can put your smartphone in DFU mode using iTunes. Connect your mobile device to your computer and press the Power and Home buttons at the same time. The user will see the phone screen go blank. So, the device will be displayed in the program. Next, you need to press the Shift key and the “Restore” button in iTunes.
If “iPhone 4” hangs on an apple, what should the owner of the device do? In most cases, it is quite difficult to eliminate such faults on your own. Experts recommend contacting a service center or a private workshop, since any technique requires a professional approach.
How to identify hardware failures?
In the process of updating the operating system, all components of the mobile device are checked. If some programs do not work correctly, after carrying out this procedure, the phone may not turn on at all.
“iPhone” stuck on an apple: what to do? Before deciding on an algorithm of actions, you need to understand the cause of the problem. Hardware problems include:
- faulty charging controller (often appears when a mobile device is dropped);
- breakage of the Power button;
- malfunctions in the power supply of the device (in case of network jumps);
- incorrect battery operation;
- software error;
- problems with the motherboard;
- failure in the phone memory;
- failure of storage chips.
The most difficult cases include power problems and a malfunction of the device’s central processor. In the situations presented, the percentage of successful repair and stable operation of the smartphone is small.
“iPhone” stuck on an apple: what to do? This question worries many owners of Apple mobile devices. The causes of the phenomenon can be system failures or software errors. A hardware malfunction of the smartphone is also possible. Next, we will consider the algorithm of actions in each of the listed cases.
If the owner of the gadget tried to install updates, and the mobile device is frozen, we can conclude that there is a system error. The operating system cannot reboot, so the smartphone reboots cyclically and displays the Apple logo. Sometimes this error occurs as a result of the phone running out of free space or running out of battery power when installing iOS updates.
If the “iPhone” hangs on an apple, what if the above methods did not show a positive result? The user can check the installed tweaks for compatibility with a mobile device. He will need to put the device into safe mode. To do this, you need to turn off the gadget and wait a few seconds. Then you should click on the power button and go to the Cydia application, where you should remove the incompatible tweak.
If the user does not want to spend personal time restoring the work of the mobile device, you can use the qualified help of the wizards. Experts will approach the question of what to do professionally. “iPhone” stuck on an apple. they solved this problem many times.
iPhone stuck on an apple: what to do? Freezing reasons and methods of their elimination
Sometimes, iPhone users face various problems related to the functioning of the devices. Devices may stop showing signs of life after crashing or installing updates. “iPhone” stuck on an apple: what to do if its further use is impossible? In the article, we will consider in detail the causes of this phenomenon and possible ways to fix the problem.
Problems with iPhone: the device hangs on the apple and does not turn on
Apple technology is of high quality, everyone knows that. Nevertheless, she gets into trouble. Most often, people who are not ready to put up with the manufacturer’s restrictions and use jailbreak, but sometimes even ordinary users. A more widespread problem is of the following nature: the iPhone hangs on the apple and does not turn on. Today we’ll talk about what to do and why a similar phenomenon occurs.
This is an option for the most extreme case. It implies the complete removal of all user data. If your device has valuable content that hasn’t been backed up, it’s best not to make hasty decisions.
The process runs in low-level recovery mode when the operating system does not boot. The transition to the DFU mode is performed on the device connected to the PC, according to the algorithms described above. The only difference is that you need to hold down the Home button or the volume key until iTunes informs you that the device is in recovery mode. In this state, the iPhone screen is completely black, nothing is displayed on it.
If the user knows for sure that a jailbreak, an installed tweak or other application is the cause of the hang, then this is the only way that can solve the problem.
There are situations when none of the above options helps. This means that the problem is of a hardware nature. It is necessary to contact a service center specializing in the repair of Apple appliances.
How to deal with the situation
So, the owner is in a panic: the iPhone is frozen, does not turn on, what to do is the first question to which he wants to know the answer. Therefore, for a start, we offer effective ways to bring your smartphone into working condition.
This is one of the most effective methods for getting out of a frozen state in most cases. We advise you to start resuscitation with him.
Here the algorithm depends on the device model.
- If you have an earlier version of a popular smartphone, up to and including iPhone 6, then to start a forced reboot, you must simultaneously press the power button and Home (home). Hold the buttons for a few seconds until the gadget goes into reboot mode.
- If a newer model of iPhone hangs on an apple and does not turn on, then the procedure is the same, but different keys will be functional. Here you need to hold down the power button and the volume rocker to decrease the sound.
If everything is done correctly and the device responded correctly to the start of the forced reboot, then the screen will first go out completely, and then it will show the logo again and the process will start over.
Recovery Mode. recovery mode
If the first method did not work and the gadget did not recover, it is worth trying the recovery mode. Usually it is used when it is necessary to reinstall the current OS while preserving the user’s content located on the device. Feel free to use this opportunity to reanimate a frozen device. Even if there is data that is not synchronized with the cloud storage on it, it will be completely safe.
There is one nuance here. The desired result will be only if the failure occurred due to the update of the current version of the operating system. For users of the system, jailbreak, as well as in the case of a technical malfunction, Recovery Mode will not help.
First, run iTunese on your computer, make sure you have the latest software, and enable recovery mode on your device. Honor’s smartphone model also follows here.
- If the iPhone 7 freezes and does not turn on (the same applies to later versions of the gadget), then you must, as in the previous scenario: press and hold the power button and the volume control in the direction of decreasing the sound. As soon as the device turns off, hold down the volume button again and, while holding it, connect the device via a USB cable to the computer. Make sure the iTunes logo lights up on the screen and the cable appears. This signals that the connection was successful.
- If the problem occurred in an early model or the iPhone 6 freezes and does not turn on, then the procedure will be slightly different. We press and hold the “Home” and “Power” buttons, wait for the shutdown. Press “Home” again, hold and connect the USB cable already connected to the PC. We are waiting for the logo to appear on the screen and a notification about the detection of the device in the working window of the program.
After pairing with the device, the program will ask what task should be performed in the current situation. In addition, the software will give recommendations on the choice. We press the “Update” command and wait for the completion of the process. As a result, the smartphone should return to working condition.
If the “Update” option did not give the desired results, you can repeat the algorithm, but choose to restore the system. But keep in mind that in this case, user data will be deleted, and the gadget will be reset to factory settings.
Possible reasons for freezing
Only a service center will be able to accurately diagnose the cause of iPhone failure. But we bring to your attention a list of the most frequent problems for which things do not move beyond a black screen with a corporate logo.
Malfunctions are of both hardware and software nature:
- Failed to update the operating system. At the moment of updating the firmware version, the script is executed incorrectly and the smartphone stops running iOS.
- This is often encountered by jailbreak users. After installing the next tweak, a device reboot is required, which ends up freezing on the logo.
- If the iPhone has been disassembled, the power button may be damaged.
- Malfunctions when charging the device (possible power surges), breakdown of the controller responsible for the process, problems with the battery. The latter is typical for smartphones, which are often subject to falls.
- Screen freeze due to situational software error.
- Problems with the motherboard. Usually, in this case, a complete freeze is preceded by short episodes, when the repeated shutdown of the device saves.
- Memory failure. The storage chip needs to be checked.
These are all common reasons iPhone freezes on an apple and won’t turn on. The article contains the most effective methods of correcting the situation, unless it is of a hardware nature. We are waiting for everyone who still has questions in the comments. Share the article and stay with us.
Fix iPhone Stuck on Loading Screen without Data Loss
If you are looking for the best solution to fix this problem without losing your phone data, we recommend Tenorshare ReiBoot. This utility will help you fix any iOS crashes on your device, including freezing during iPhone loading, freezing at the Apple logo, recovery mode, black screen. endless download mode and other iOS problems. To correct your device using Tenorshare ReiBoot, download and install it on your PC, then follow the instructions.
Open the ReiBoot software and then connect your iPhone to your computer using a USB cable. The program will immediately detect your device. Select the “Fix operating system” option in the Main Menu.
Click on “Start” and download the required firmware package to your device. Click on “Download” to start the process.
Why is my iPhone stuck during the boot process ?
Understanding the cause of the problem means that it can be avoided in the future. Here are the most common causes of iPhone freezing on the loading indicator:
Your device may malfunction as a result of the unstable version of iOS you are using. If the iPhone freezes when booting immediately after updating the iOS system, then the reason most likely lies in it.
There might be a technical problem. If your device has been exposed to water or any component of the equipment has been damaged, its performance can be seriously impaired, which leads to various problems, for example, the device freezes during the boot process.
Probably the most common cause is a virus attack. Malware and viruses can affect the settings of your device and provoke this and many other problems.
Problems in boot settings
Errors in iPhone boot settings can also prevent iPhone from working properly and cause this problem.
Using recovery mode
If rebooting doesn’t help, you can try restoring your iPhone in recovery mode. Attention! All device data and settings will be erased. Follow the steps below to put iPhone into recovery mode.
Launch iTunes on your PC, and then connect one end of the USB cable to your computer.
Press and hold the Volume Up / Down button (Home button for iPhone 6 and later) for a few seconds. Without releasing the button, connect the other end of the cable to your device.
Release the button, then the iTunes icon will appear on the iPhone screen.
iTunes will automatically detect your device in recovery mode. Click “OK” to start the process. Check if the problem is resolved.
Restore iPhone in DFU Mode
If the recovery mode option didn’t work, you may need to put your iPhone into DFU mode. To do this, follow the instructions.
- Connect your iPhone to PC and launch iTunes.
- Press and hold the Power button and the Home button (iPhone 6s and earlier) or the Volume Down button (iPhone 7) on iPhone at the same time for about 8 seconds.
- After 8 seconds, release the power button while continuing to hold the Home button or Volume Down button until the message “iTunes has detected an iPhone in recovery mode” appears.
- Release the Home button or the volume down button, after which the screen of your iPhone should turn completely black. If this does not happen, repeat the whole process again.
For iPhone 8, 8 Plus and X, press and quickly release the volume up button, then press and hold the side button until the screen goes black.
Rebooting the device is the simplest and, at the same time, quite effective way to fix any error. Therefore, it is better to start with her. Below are the restart methods for different iPhone models.
For iPhone X / XR / XS / 8/8 Plus: Press and release first the volume up button, then the volume down button, and then press and hold the side button until the Apple logo appears.
For iPhone 7/7 Plus: Simultaneously press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons until the device restarts.
For iPhone 6 / 6s and earlier, iPad: Press and hold the Home and Power buttons until you see the Apple logo.
IPhone repair at a service center
If none of the above solutions helped you get rid of the stuck iPhone loading indicator, you should contact an Apple service center. If the device is still under warranty, the repair will cost you free of charge. To avoid long queues, make an appointment by phone in advance to hand over the device for repair.
What to do if iPhone stuck on black screen while loading
Whatever provoked this error, the main task is to eliminate it; otherwise, you would not be reading our article now. Well, you’re in luck. One of the ways, or maybe all of the following, will return your device to working condition.
What to do if iPhone freezes during the boot process
Have you picked up your iPhone, but all you see is the loading screen? If an Apple logo or a spinning boot indicator is displayed on a frozen black iPhone screen, it may be nearly impossible to use the device, much less fix it. No matter how annoying this situation is, it occurs quite often. This news is good news, as it means that there are still ways to fix this error. This article provides some of the most effective solutions for iPhone freezing while loading. But before we start, let’s look at the causes of this problem.
What to do if iPhone is frozen on apple
But, if you’ve screwed up a bit, there is still a safe chance to bring your iPhone back to life without going to a service center. Read about it below.
Method 1 Force reboot
- Hold down the Home button and keep it pressed for 10 seconds
- After the screen goes out, press the Power button again until the Apple logo lights up.
- The phone will restart on its own and the logo will disappear if there was no serious system damage on the device.
For iPhone with TouchID (iPhone 7 to iPhone 8)
- Press on Power and volume button.
- Everything goes out, the Apple logo appears again.
- Then turn on the device again.
For iPhone with FaceID (and iPhone SE (2020)):
- Click on the Volume up button.
- Then press the volume down button.
- After that, hold down Power for 10 seconds.
- iPhone should restart.
Please note that you will need to enter your device PIN to continue using it.
Method 3 Enter DFU mode
Using this method will delete all information from the iPhone. If you’ve already created backups, you can download them later from iCloud.
DFU or device firmware update allows you to connect to iTunes and bypass automatic updates. This allows you to change the iPhone firmware to any version.
We wrote about this method for iPhone X / XS / 11 earlier. Using this mode, you can restore the firmware of the device.
How to enter DFU mode on iPhone with TouchID (physical button):
- Connect your iPhone to PC with iTunes.
- Press and hold the Home and Power buttons at the same time. You need to hold for ten seconds.
- Then stop holding Power.
- Keep the Home button pressed for another 10 seconds.
- If your screen is blank, your iPhone is in DFU mode.
- Now, when you launch iTunes, you should receive the following message: “iPhone has detected iPhone in recovery mode. You must restore this iPhone before it can be used with iTunes “.
- You can restore your phone to factory settings or upload a backup.
To exit this state: you need to hold down Home and the power button.
How to enter DFU mode on iPhone with TouchID (touch button. From iPhone 7/7 Plus):
To get out of this state: you need to hold down Power and Volume Down.
- Connect your iPhone to PC with iTunes.
- Hold down the Volume UP button for a few seconds. Letting go.
- Then press the volume down button. Letting go.
- Then click on Power until the screen goes out.
- When the screen goes out completely, press the volume down button again.
- We hold until the screen turns off completely and this will mean that your phone is in DFU mode.
The Apple logo should not be in DFU mode! If it appears, then you did something wrong. Repeat your steps one more time.
You can get out of this state if: press Volume Down and Power.
Hypothermia or overheating
With hypothermia or overheating of the iPhone, sometimes, but still there are cases that the device freezes on an apple and refuses to boot.
In this case, you need to give the iPhone time to “recover”. The main thing for the device is to provide it with a place at room temperature, away from open sunlight or freezing temperatures.
But we do not recommend trying to warm or cool the iPhone using aids.
What to do if iPhone stuck on apple and won’t turn on
Is your iPhone stuck on an apple and you don’t know what to do? We have prepared instructions to help you get out of this unpleasant situation.
A white / black screen and an apple with a constant reboot is probably one of the most frightening pictures for an iPhone owner. Although, if you understand and know how to act in this situation, then you will understand that everything is not as bad as it seems.
Follow our instructions and you will undoubtedly be able to fix the problem with the frozen apple on the screen of your device.
Method 2 Enter iPhone Recovery Mode
IPhone recovery mode involves resuming the firmware of the device. All procedures are done using iTunes.
Here’s how to use recovery mode:
- To get started, you need a PC with iTunes installed and a USB-A to Lightning or USB-C to Lightning cable.
- Connect your iPhone to PC.
- Open iTunes on PC.
- Press and hold the Home and Power buttons at the same time.
- Keep holding the buttons even after the recovery menu appears.
- Release buttons, connect iPhone to iTunes / Finder.
- Hold down the power and volume down button.
- Keep pressed until the recovery screen appears.
- Connect to iTunes / Finder for recovery.
For iPhone 8 and later:
- Press the Volume Up key for a few seconds.
- Repeat with Volume Down.
- Then pinch and hold Power.
- Release when your iPhone connects to iTunes.
- You should see the following message: “The iPhone has a problem that needs updating or repairing.”.
- After that, click “Restore” and wait for the download.
Why iPhone freezes on apple
There are many reasons why your iPhone can turn into a brick with an eternally rebooting apple.
Some of the most common are:
- Incorrect iOS update
- Error in the system application
- Low battery
- Poorly performed jailbreak process
- Processor problems
- Poor repair
- Falls / hits
- Contact with moisture
- Installing beta versions of iOS
- Overheating / overcooling iPhone
Next, we will take a closer look at the main reasons that can lead to the fact that your iPhone is constantly restarting and how to fix this problem without harm to your iPhone.!
IOS / app or jailbreak issues
Apple has highlighted the need for users to responsibly update their iPhone many times.
- Have enough memory on your device to update;
- Create a backup before updating;
- Charge your iPhone at least 50% or put it on charge;
- Provide a stable Wi-Fi connection;
- When starting the update, you cannot restart or interrupt the download.
Many users ignore these facts, install low-quality beta, carry out the jailbreak process, and then suffer from the fact that the iPhone freezes on the “apple” and does not want to work. I do not recommend doing this.
What to do if iPhone is frozen?
The iPhone is more than just a smartphone. This is a full-fledged computer, packed in a minimalist case and equipped with a high-resolution (retina) screen. Controlling your iPhone is a pleasure. “Yabloko” opens access to high-speed Internet, opens the owner to the world of colorful games and multifunctional applications. But even such a great device has its drawbacks. for a number of reasons, the device may “hang”, responding inadequately to commands. Let’s list some of them:
- battery problem;
- device freeze;
- damage to the integrity of the display.
- the phone does not charge at all;
- charging is in progress, but the phone is not charging;
- the battery is charged for a short time;
- the phone does not accurately show the battery level.
- ingress of moisture into the apparatus;
- charging the phone through non-original chargers, which subsequently has a bad effect on the quality of the battery charge;
- charging is carried out through car chargers, which sometimes leads to a malfunction of the battery.
Every owner of mobile devices had to deal with malfunctions in the work of their favorite device. There are several ways to get an iPhone out of a frozen state.
The first method is the most harmless, because it reboots the phone normally. To do this, press and hold the power off button for a while. As soon as the message “turn off” appears on the screen, you need to slide your finger from left to right on it, but do not lift your finger. This gesture is called “swipe” from the English word “swipe” ̶ hold without lifting. After these manipulations, the phone will reboot.
What if your email friend doesn’t respond to touching the screen or pressing buttons? There is a forced reboot procedure and this can be done from any state of the smartphone. Simply hold down the two mechanical buttons “Home” and “Power” at the same time. after 10 seconds, the iPhone screen will turn off. Then release the buttons. The Apple logo should appear. If the last action did not happen, press the power button of the device. The device will start working in standard mode.
It is recommended to use this reboot method only as a last resort, if other methods have exhausted themselves.
The last option you can use to restart your iPhone is by using the Assistive Touch feature. It is worth noting that this method will only be effective if iOS is operating normally and responds to touching the sensor.
Fix Any iPhone Frozen/Stuck/Loop Screen (How to Force Restart!)
The creators of the device have foreseen that mechanical buttons can fail, so they have developed duplicate operations that can be performed using a touch screen. Assistive Touch allows you to completely switch control of the device using the sensor. To enable it, you need to go to “Settings”, then “General” and “Universal Access”. Scrolling through the list of functions, in the section “Physiology” and “Motor” you will find the desired item. Turn it on. A semi-transparent white round button appears on the device screen. By tapping on it, you will open the Assistive Touch menu, which consists of 4 items. You need the item “Apparatus”. click on it. Then, tap and hold your finger on the Screen Lock button. The Shutdown and Cancel buttons will pop up. Next, do everything as in the first method: swipe to the right to turn off the phone.
There may be such a problem that during the operation of the iPhone, its screen crashed or cracked, which already directly affects the speed of the device. The most important thing in this problem is time. The longer the device is in a broken state, the more you will have to invest in repairing it. In this situation, the only correct solution would be to contact the service center, where the screen and the filling of the electronic sufferer will be quickly and efficiently replaced. Apple’s licensed service centers work only with original parts and similar dealerships are located throughout the country, so the for repairs will pleasantly surprise you. Importantly, after the repair and elimination of defects, the owner is issued a full warranty for the entire device.
iPhone won’t turn on due to hardware failure
Symptoms and appearance can be difficult to distinguish between iPhone failure caused by software bugs while updating iOS from the consequences of hardware problems with the phone. The fact is that during the update process, almost all key components of the iPhone are checked. If something does not work, then when the firmware is updated, the phone may either not turn on at all, or freeze on an eternal reboot.
If the iPhone stuck on an apple and turns on only when connected to a charger and immediately turns off after disconnecting, the cause of this is most often a battery malfunction. Also, in such cases, there are often problems with the operation of the power circuit: damage to the battery connector on the board, incorrect operation of the charge microcircuit or breaks in the power supply of the board components.
complex cases include problems with the power or overall performance of the NAND memory chip, due to which the iPhone cannot boot and reboots cyclically. And, probably, the most serious thing that can be. “blade” of the central processor of the device. Unfortunately, the percentage of successful repairs with a guarantee of stable operation in such cases is extremely small.
iPhone won’t turn on due to software glitch
If you tried to update your iPhone, and it freezes on the apple and does not turn on, most likely this is a consequence of a system error. In this case, iOS cannot boot, and the iPhone reboots to the Apple logo cyclically. Most often this happens due to an incorrect completion of the update installation. If the phone had little free space, or there was not enough battery power when installing an update, the likelihood of this outcome will be much higher.
iPhone is frozen on an apple. Why is this happening?
If your iPhone stuck on an apple and won’t turn on after an iOS update, the reasons for this could be a software error or system failure, or a hardware malfunction of the phone. In order to talk about possible options for action in a particular case, we will consider them in more detail.
What to do if iPhone stuck on apple and won’t turn on
With each new version of the software for the iPhone, the security of the operating system and the stability of its work increase. The process of updating the iPhone operating system is simple. you can install the latest version directly on the phone itself through the built-in update system via Wi-Fi. Despite this, many owners of Apple smartphones are faced with a problem when, after an iOS update, the device does not boot (iPhone hangs on an apple). Why is this happening, how can the problem be solved and how to avoid it. in this article we will take a closer look at this issue.
iPhone is frozen on an apple. What to do?
The most correct solution, if your iPhone is frozen on an apple and does not turn on, is to contact the service center in a timely manner. This can be especially relevant and critical in cases where the information in the device’s memory is extremely important. If the problem is of a programmatic nature, the specialists of our service center will be able to solve it quickly and efficiently. If, nevertheless, the problem is more serious, after carrying out technical diagnostics, we will be able to accurately determine its causes and offer a solution.
Are you facing a problem and your iPhone is frozen on an apple? Have questions? Welcome to the comments below. Tell us (preferably as detailed as possible) about the malfunction of your phone, indicate the exact model and firmware version of the device and get a preliminary consultation from the service center staff absolutely free!
How to Hard Reset iPhone without Button
New iPhones don’t have a Home button. Namely. on the iPhone X, iPhone XS / XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11/11 Pro / 11 Pro Max. But even for them, you can perform a forced restart if the iPhone does not turn on, and the apple is on.
The process is a little more complicated than for older models.
- Press the volume up button and release it.
- Then press the volume down button.
- Hold the power button and hold it until the screen goes out (the Apple logo disappears), and the device starts to reboot.
What to do if iPhone is frozen on apple
After updating or rebooting, it may happen that the iPhone freezes on the apple and does not turn on. How to solve this problem and start the smartphone again, read our article.
The long-awaited iOS 13 update has recently been released. we talked about its main features in a separate article. Sometimes an upgrade carries not only cool features, but also a bunch of bugs. Sometimes installing an update leads to the fact that the smartphone freezes at the boot screen and does not want to turn on. Also, this problem may occur after restarting the device. Sometimes iPhone freezes when connected to PC or unsuccessful Jailbreak. what is it, read here.
Less commonly, the problem occurs due to the hardware. usually after an unsuccessful or self-repair. To prevent such a sad outcome, we advise you to use only the advice of Apple Authorized Service Centers.
Fortunately, in many cases, everything is easy to fix on your own without contacting a service. We will show you a few proven ways to help revive the iPhone, which turns on and off before the apple.
Hard restart when iPhone won’t turn on and apple is on
Turn off and on again. this method helps in most cases, not only when iPhones break down, but also with PCs, routers and mobile gadgets. The process for starting Hard Reset depends on your iPhone model.
How to Force Restart iPhone with Home Button
Older iPhones are still equipped with a Home button. these are all devices from the first iPhone to the iPhone X. The most popular of them are: iPhone SE, iPhone 5 / 5s, iPhone 6 / 6s / 6 Plus / 6s Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 8/8 Plus.
- If you have a sixth iPhone or an older model, to restart, you need to hold down the Home button and the power key for about 10 seconds until the apple icon disappears from the screen. Also it shouldn’t blink.
- If you have an iPhone 7 or older, press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time until the white manufacturer logo disappears.
During the reboot, the phone will restore all disturbed processes and start up normally. Remember that after this you will need to enter the password for your Apple ID account.
Recovery via DFU mode
In case your iPhone does not turn on, the apple burns and goes out when you reboot, there is a special firmware update mode, it is also the DFU (Device Firmware Update) mode. When it is a forced rollback of the system, error diagnostics and emergency device update.
If the option with reboot and recovery did not help you, then DFU will become a kind of “plan B”. We still do not recommend starting with it. try Hard Reset and Recovery first, and if nothing works, proceed to recovery via DFU.
DFU mode works mostly on older iPhones. Here’s how to turn it on.
- Connect iPhone to PC using iTunes.
- Press the Power and Home buttons at the same time, as if rebooting, and hold them for ten seconds.
- Release the Power key, but hold Home until iTunes displays a message that the smartphone has entered DFU mode.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to reset iPhone settings.
Unlike the Recovery mode, the DFU works with the screen off, on which no icons are displayed. All data will be deleted from the iPhone during the firmware update; you will have to re-enter your Apple ID and adjust the iOS settings. To avoid losing important files when you reset your device, save them in advance to another medium or in the Apple cloud. We wrote more about backup in a separate article.
Using Recovery Mode if iPhone won’t turn on
In order not to lose information on the iPhone, you can try using the recovery mode, aka Recovery. This method is most effective if the problem occurs after an unsuccessful system update. The smartphone will reinstall iOS without erasing your personal data.
- Connect iPhone to Computer Using Lightning Wire.
- If you have an iPhone 7 or older, press the Power and Volume Down buttons at the same time. If the older iPhone is the Home and Power key.
- Wait for the notification that the smartphone is put into recovery mode, and follow the advice on the PC screen.
If the tips above didn’t work for you, it might be a hardware issue. Have you recently repaired your iPhone with a questionable service? Or maybe they tried to replace something inside the device themselves, but after the repair there were extra parts left?
If you bought a gadget recently, you can contact Apple support and take advantage of the warranty. If the device is more than a year old, you should find a reliable service center and show the device to specialists. Read more about iPhone repair. on the official manufacturer’s page.
Recovery in iTunes (data loss)
- Connect the iPhone to the computer using a cable and launch iTunes, then hold down the Home and Power buttons on the device and hold them for 12 seconds.
- Release the Power button, but hold the Home button until the information appears on the computer screen that the device has been detected. After that click “restore”.
Note: Put iPhone in DFU mode may lose all your data, so you need to back up your data before using this method.
Put iPhone into Recovery Mode with Tenoshare Tenorshare ReiBoot
With Tenorshare ReiBoot, it’s easy and free to solve this problem in 3 steps.
First, download and host Tenorshare ReiBoot on your computer or Mac. Connect iPhone / iPad / iPod touch to your computer using USB cables. Then press the button “Enter the Recovery Mode”.
If the device entered the recovery mode, then the “Exit Recovery Mode” button appeared. Click this button to exit recovery mode and restart your device.
After exiting recovery mode, your device reboots successfully.
What to do, iPhone stuck on apple after iOS 12/11/10 update
Despite the seeming glitchiness of the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, even Apple mobile devices can freeze after an update. iPhone stuck on apple and won’t turn on, this problem is one of the most common and annoying problems encountered in Apple iPhones. However, the iPhone often freezes after booting or updating, causing the device to become unresponsive and display the Apple logo on its screen. In this article, we offer you 4 ways to fix this problem for free if iPhone freezes after iOS 12/11 // 10 update.
- Press the Home button and the Power button at the same time and hold them for a while
- When the Apple logo appears, release the buttons.
- After 20 seconds, the iPhone will boot.
Fix operating system with Tenorshare ReiBoot (no data loss)
If the above methods did not help solve the problem, it would be something wrong with the hardware, no need to worry, then you can try the methods below, and these final solutions will not only solve the freezing on the white logo, but also solve the freezing problems in recovery mode, on a cyclic restart, connection to iTunes on the screen, and other freezes on iPhone / iPad / iPod without data loss.
Click the “Solve All Freezes” button and then you get to the recovery page, click “Fix it now”.
Now you will be “Download Firmware Package” interface, click “Download” button to download the firmware package online.
After the firmware package has been successfully downloaded, click the “Start Repair” button to start the system restore.