The main causes of breakdowns
When the apple is on when turned on, but the system does not start, you can independently perform the initial diagnostics and find the cause of the malfunction.
Most often, iPhone won’t boot due to the following factors:
- malfunction of the “Power” button, power controller, display module and other internal elements (such problems occur when the iPhone is dropped)
- incomplete battery charge (the device does not turn on further than an apple if there is not enough power)
- defective USB cable or power adapter
- corrosion of internal elements after moisture gets inside the phone
- device overheating
It is possible to find a solution to the problem, if the root cause of what the apple lights up and goes out are not hardware problems, you can without outside help.
The “symptoms” of a malfunction can be different, for example:
- smartphone turns on for a long time
- after full discharge does not charge
- when turned on, the logo lights up, but the system freezes and does not start
- the screen is black, the logo is off
- at startup, the icon appears, the system boots completely, after which the screen shows the logo and goes out
If the smartphone did not fall, all the buttons worked properly, but the phone for some reason does not turn on even after charging, most likely the battery has worn out. Such a malfunction can be prevented using routine device diagnostics.
Reinstalling the system is a comprehensive solution to the problem
The appearance of a black screen with an apple primarily indicates a software malfunction. Breakdowns of this nature occur:
- after installing unverified apps
- after specifying incorrect parameters in the settings
To restore your iPhone yourself, you need to enter it into DFU mode. If all the steps are correct, the iPhone will automatically reinstall the system and then turn on.
To enter recovery mode, you need to do the following:
- while holding down the button, turn off the smartphone completely (the Apple logo should not light up on the screen)
- connect the USB cable to the computer and launch iTunes (at this stage, the iPhone itself does not need to be connected to the laptop)
- simultaneously press the “Home” and “Power” buttons (after 10 seconds, release the button responsible for turning on, “Home” continue to hold down)
- connect your smartphone to your laptop
After a few seconds, iTunes will detect the device, after which you must release the Home button and proceed to reinstall the system.
This method is also suitable if the phone takes a long time to load, often goes dead or programs hang from time to time. Try to restore the system by flashing, if the smartphone still does not start, then professional diagnostics are required.
Important! When you turn on the iPhone in DFU mode, the device will not start and the backlight will not work. Please note the following:
- the logo will not light up
- the screen must be completely black
- only after the installation of the software is completed, an apple appears on the screen
It is recommended to use original USD cables and certified programs for flashing. Analogues do not always successfully cope with software updates, because iTunes may intermittently fail during device discovery.
iPhone turns on before logo
And get the best deals from trusted masters.
- Compare and choose the best conditions
- Feedback from interested professionals only
- Don’t waste time communicating with intermediaries
The most common reasons that the iPhone does not turn on. the apple burns and goes out, are mechanical damage and software malfunctions. After heavy drops or moisture gets inside the smartphone, the display may stop working, due to which the touchscreen partially or completely stops responding. The apple often lights up, but the iPhone does not turn on, because there are problems with the hardware stuffing of the equipment.
For any problem, solutions can be found to quickly eliminate the cause of the problem. Breakdowns that are not related to damage or wear of internal elements are easily diagnosed and repaired on their own. In other cases, it is advisable to seek help from qualified specialists.
What to do if the device does not boot
If you press the buttons, you see a black screen or the Apple logo glows and your device won’t boot, you need to follow the steps to find the cause of the problem. It is not worth disassembling an iPhone without professional tools, as there is a risk of damaging the power button or power controller.
To independently identify the cause of the malfunction, you need to perform the following actions:
- inspect the iPhone case and screen for chips, scratches and other damage (most often the iPhone turns on before the apple and turns off after a fall, because the internal elements were damaged)
- check the battery charge (if the battery is not fully charged, the phone will not start, so you should connect the iPhone to the network and wait 20 minutes)
- make a complex reboot (the power button and the “Home” button are simultaneously clamped)
When charging, the device may also not respond for a long time to pressing the power button, because the power adapter is faulty. Connect the iPhone to the laptop and, after waiting for a while, try to boot the smartphone again.
- use non-original accessories (they may give an insufficient number of amperes, which will cause malfunctions)
- install unverified applications and software
- charge your phone in case of strong voltage fluctuations
If the iPhone does not turn on after the fall, the apple burns and goes out, and there is damage on the case or screen itself, then mechanical and software diagnostics of the smartphone is required, followed by the replacement of the display module.
How to fix hardware problems
If you have followed all the above steps, but the apple still does not light up when you turn it on, most likely, the smartphone has broken down due to wear of the internal elements, after falling or getting moisture inside the phone. It is not advisable to fix hardware problems on your own, since without knowing the technical features of the iPhone, you can disrupt the operation of the motherboard.
The apple is constantly on, but the device itself does not turn on, with such hardware problems:
- the “Home” or “Power” button has broken
- there were problems with the power circuit (during charging, there was a strong voltage surge, which led to the system freezing or a failure in the settings)
- the battery is worn out (smartphones do not receive enough power, so they do not turn on)
- there was a failure in the operation of the flash memory (any of the microcircuits can fail, therefore, it is possible to accurately determine the cause of the failure only after computer diagnostics)
- the charging controller is broken
Also, when turned on, apples glow on the screens of smartphones, but the system does not boot if the motherboard is damaged. Without routine diagnostics, such a breakdown is difficult to detect in a timely manner, because at the initial stage the devices work, but after a while the phones turn off spontaneously, and apples burn on the screens when they start.
Only experienced craftsmen can accurately and efficiently eliminate such defects. Yuda’s professional qualifications allow you to quickly repair your iPhone and any malfunctions in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations.
- complex mechanical and computer diagnostics
- repair using original parts
- home visit at a convenient time
By ordering repairs using the Yudu online platform, you will not waste time traveling to the service center. Experts at your home will determine why the iPhone does not turn on. the apple is on, and they will fix the malfunction inexpensively.
The battery is out of order and needs to be replaced
If you do not contact the service center, the chances of purchasing an original battery for replacement are zero. When buying a battery, be sure to check it for leaks, swelling and corrosion. If possible, check the voltage with a tester.
iPhone does not turn on, lights up “apple” and goes out
A white “apple” glows on the screen either continuously until the battery is discharged, or the device is cyclically rebooted every few minutes. This can happen for the following reasons:
A swollen battery will deform the device board. This malfunction is more typical for the third generation iPhone, where the battery is installed between the “trough”. the bottom of the case and the motherboard. Deformation of the board leads to breakdown of contacts and, as a result, the device “hangs” on the splash screen. After replacing the battery with a new one, normal operation of the device may or may not be restored. If we get lucky.
Does not turn on
The device cannot turn on, and there are several reasons for this:
- Battery in deep discharge. The device cannot start with an uncharged battery and cannot charge it either, since it is blocked by the controller due to a deep discharge.
- The battery is out of order. The battery is rated for approximately 500 charge-discharge cycles. If you actively use the device and charge it every day, the battery will become inoperative in less than two years. In practice, this happens even faster.
Why the iPhone does not turn on: what to do when the apple is on and off
For the owner of an “apple” device, the biggest nuisance is an “apple” that is always glowing on the display or, in general, a “black screen”. The device entered an infinite boot cycle or does not turn on at all. Often this is a consequence of a malfunction of the motherboard of the gadget and only a service center can help.
So, let’s figure out what problems can be when the iPhone or iPad turns off by itself, why the apple burns and goes out on models 4, 4s, 5, 5s, 6, 6s, what to do in such cases.
How to fix problems
All faults are traditionally divided into hardware and software problems. To fix software errors, we need a USB cable and a computer.
For the treatment of iron, the list will be much wider:
Deep discharge of the battery
The battery controller blocked as a result of an extreme discharge will not allow charging it by standard methods.
Therefore, to eliminate the problem, you will need to open the device, dismantle the battery, and check it. If the battery is in good condition, charge it with a universal charger. How to do this, let’s try to figure it out on the example of the third generation iPhone, since it is with them that the most work will be done.
- Removing the SIM card tray
- Using a screwdriver, unscrew the two screws, to the right and left of the cable connector.
Why iPhone won’t turn on: make a diagnosis
Outwardly similar symptoms can be the result of completely different malfunctions. Correct diagnosis. 90% success, so below we will analyze in detail the possible options for breakdowns.
How to identify hardware failures?
In the process of updating the operating system, all components of the mobile device are checked. If some programs do not work correctly, after carrying out this procedure, the phone may not turn on at all.
“iPhone” stuck on an apple: what to do? Before deciding on an algorithm of actions, you need to understand the cause of the problem. Hardware problems include:
- faulty charging controller (often appears when a mobile device is dropped);
- breakage of the Power button;
- malfunctions in the power supply of the device (with power surges in the network);
- incorrect battery operation;
- software error;
- problems with the motherboard;
- failure in the phone memory;
- failure of storage chips.
The most difficult cases include power problems and a malfunction of the central processor of the device. In the situations presented, the percentage of successful repair and stable operation of the smartphone is small.
If the “iPhone” hangs on an apple, what if the above methods did not show a positive result? The user can check the installed tweaks for compatibility with a mobile device. He will need to put the device into safe mode. To do this, you need to turn off the gadget and wait a few seconds. Then you should click on the power button and go to the Cydia application, where you should remove the incompatible tweak.
If the user does not want to spend personal time restoring the work of the mobile device, you can use the qualified help of the wizards. Experts will approach the question of what to do professionally. “iPhone” stuck on an apple. they solved this problem many times.
Recovery through the program
If the “iPhone” hangs on the apple, what to do if nothing helps and the device does not turn on. In this case, you can put your smartphone in DFU mode using iTunes. Connect your mobile device to your computer and press the Power and Home buttons at the same time. The user will see the phone screen go blank. So, the device will be displayed in the program. Next, you need to press the Shift key and the “Restore” button in iTunes.
If “iPhone 4” hangs on an apple, what should the owner of the device do? In most cases, it is quite difficult to eliminate such faults on your own. Experts recommend contacting a service center or a private workshop, since any technique requires a professional approach.
“iPhone” stuck on an apple: what to do? This question worries many owners of Apple mobile devices. The causes of the phenomenon can be system failures or software errors. A hardware malfunction of the smartphone is also possible. Next, consider the algorithm of actions in each of the listed cases.
If the owner of the gadget tried to install updates, and the mobile device is frozen, we can conclude that there is a system error. The operating system cannot reboot, so the smartphone reboots cyclically and displays the Apple logo. Sometimes this error occurs as a result of the phone running out of free space or running out of battery power when installing iOS updates.
iPhone stuck on an apple: what to do? Freezing reasons and methods of their elimination
Sometimes, iPhone users face various problems related to the functioning of the devices. Devices may stop showing signs of life after crashing or installing updates. “iPhone” stuck on an apple: what to do if its further use is impossible? In the article, we will consider in detail the causes of this phenomenon and possible ways to fix the problem.
If the reboot procedure does not help, you should update the operating system in Recovery Mode. The method allows you to reinstall iOS without any changes to the data stored on the device. However, this method is only effective if the device is frozen due to a system update. If the problems are related to the jailbreak or the “stuffing” of the gadget, then this method will not help. To carry out the update procedure, the user will need a PC with the latest version of iTunes and a USB cable. Then you need to open the program on your computer and activate the recovery mode.
If “iPhone 6″ freezes on an apple, what to do and how to reboot the device? The user will need to press the power button and volume control at the same time. After about 10 seconds, a logo will appear on the screen of the mobile device. ITunes on PC will display a notification that a gadget has been detected in recovery mode.
If “iPhone 7” hangs on an apple, what should the owners of the device do and how to return it to working condition? On all early iPhones, you can press and hold the Home button and the Power key. After the smartphone turns off, you need to hold down “Home” and at the same time connect the mobile device using a USB cable to the PC. After a few seconds, the iTunes logo appears on the smartphone screen. This method will help users who are looking for an answer to the question of what to do. “iPhone” stuck on an apple. solving this problem by applying the specified method will reset the settings to the factory settings. Beforehand, you should create backup copies of the necessary data.
Reboot the device
First of all, you need to determine the reason for the device freezing. This problem is often encountered by users who use the jailbreak system. The error can occur when the machine crashes or restarts. If “iPhone 5” hangs on an apple, what to do and how to return it to working condition? Regardless of the model of the mobile device, the operation can be restored by rebooting. To do this, just press and hold the volume and power buttons at the same time for 10 seconds. Often, after performing this manipulation, the device works well and boots.
IPhone problems: the device hangs on the apple and does not turn on
Apple technology is of high quality, everyone knows that. Nevertheless, she gets into trouble. Most often, people who are not ready to put up with the manufacturer’s restrictions and use jailbreak, but sometimes even ordinary users. A more widespread problem is of the following nature: the iPhone hangs on the apple and does not turn on. Today we’ll talk about what to do and why a similar phenomenon occurs.
Recovery Mode. recovery mode
If the first method did not work and the gadget did not recover, it is worth trying the recovery mode. Usually it is used when it is necessary to reinstall the current OS while preserving the user’s content located on the device. Feel free to use this opportunity to reanimate a frozen device. Even if there is data that is not synchronized with the cloud storage on it, it will be completely safe.
There is one nuance here. The desired result will be only if the failure occurred due to the update of the current version of the operating system. For users of the system, jailbreak, as well as in the case of a technical malfunction, Recovery Mode will not help.
To get started, run iTunese on your computer, make sure you have the latest software and enable recovery mode on your device. The smartphone model should also be considered here.
- If the iPhone 7 freezes and does not turn on (this also applies to later versions of the gadget), then you must, as in the previous scenario: press and hold the power button and the volume control in the direction of decreasing the sound. As soon as the device turns off, hold down the volume button again and, while holding it, connect the device via a USB cable to the computer. Make sure the iTunes logo lights up on the screen and the cable appears. This signals that the connection was successful.
- If the problem occurred in an early model or the iPhone 6 freezes and does not turn on, then the procedure will be slightly different. We press and hold the “Home” and “Power” buttons, wait for the shutdown. Press “Home” again, hold and connect the USB cable already connected to the PC. We are waiting for the logo to appear on the screen and a notification about the detection of the device in the working window of the program.
After pairing with the device, the program will ask what task should be performed in the current situation. In addition, the software will give recommendations on the choice. We press the “Update” command and wait for the completion of the process. As a result, the smartphone should return to working condition.
If the “Update” option did not give the desired results, you can repeat the algorithm, but choose to restore the system. But keep in mind that in this case, user data will be deleted, and the gadget will be reset to factory settings.
How to deal with the situation
So, the owner has a panic: the iPhone is frozen, does not turn on, what to do is the first question to which he wants to know the answer. Therefore, for a start, we offer effective ways to bring a smartphone into working condition.
This is an option for the most extreme case. It implies the complete removal of all user data. If your device has valuable content that hasn’t been backed up, it’s best not to make hasty decisions.
The process runs in low-level recovery mode when the operating system does not boot. The transition to the DFU mode is performed on the device connected to the PC, according to the algorithms described above. The only difference is that you need to hold down the Home button or the volume key until iTunes informs you that the device is in recovery mode. In this state, the iPhone screen is completely black, nothing is displayed on it.
If the user knows for sure that a jailbreak, an installed tweak or other application is the cause of the hang, then this is the only way that can solve the problem.
There are situations when none of the above options helps. This means that the problem is of a hardware nature. It is necessary to contact a service center specializing in the repair of Apple appliances.
This is one of the most effective methods for getting out of a frozen state in most cases. We advise you to start resuscitation with him.
Here the algorithm depends on the device model.
- If you have an earlier version of a popular smartphone, up to and including iPhone 6, then to start a forced reboot, you must simultaneously press the power button and Home (home). Hold the buttons for a few seconds until the gadget goes into reboot mode.
- If a newer model of iPhone hangs on an apple and does not turn on, then the algorithm of actions is the same, but different keys will be functional. Here you need to hold down the power button and the volume rocker to decrease the sound.
If everything is done correctly and the device responded correctly to the start of the forced reboot, then the screen will first go out completely, and then it will show the logo again and the process will start over.
Self-service iPhone recovery via iTunes
“Hard” rebooting different iPhone models
First, try to force restart your smartphone. As a result, all non-critical errors will be fixed, the cache memory of the device will be cleared and your smartphone should boot normally. You can see how this is done on different iPhone models in the picture above or you can read in our article on this topic.
If the reboot does not help and the smartphone still hangs on the apple, you need to go to more radical methods. flashing the iPhone. Follow the instructions below exactly and you will probably be able to independently get the iPhone out of the state when it hangs on an apple or constantly reboots.
- To get started, download and install the latest version of iTunes on your computer.
- After that, use the cable to connect the iPhone that “hangs” on the apple. It should be automatically detected by the system and iTunes.
- Then follow the instructions and prompts of the iTunes program to “Update” or “Restore” iPhone. iTunes will independently select and download the latest firmware version for your iPhone model and install it.
iPhone hangs on the logo: causes and solutions
And so, if you are faced with a problem when your iPhone does not boot, hangs on an apple or asks to connect it to iTunes. firstly, do not panic. The problem is solvable in 90% of cases and is quite simple. You may even be able to restore the phone to work on your own.
First of all, pay attention to what preceded the iPhone freezing on the apple and no longer turning on. Perhaps the phone was being updated, perhaps it was dropped on the floor or liquid got on it. All of these can affect the performance of your iPhone and lead to the problems described above.
The main reasons for iPhone freezing on an apple:
- “Crooked” installed firmware;
- Installed custom firmware. jailbreak;
- Defective iPhone battery;
- Failure of some of the elements of the motherboard: flash memory, processor, modem.
Almost all of these problems are solvable and repairable, except for the processor blade. It cannot be replaced with a new one and is very difficult to reball. In this case, it will be quite problematic to repair a smartphone. In other cases, when the problem concerns software, restarting the device or flashing the iPhone almost always helps. If the problem concerns hardware, then you will probably have to seek help from a service center, for example, fixlab.com.ua, which specializes in complex repairs of motherboards for smartphones, tablets and laptops.
If you choose “Update iPhone”, then all personal information will be SAVED on it. But updating the iPhone that hangs on the apple is not always possible. Sometimes you have to perform “Restore iPhone” which leads to the complete destruction of all information on the iPhone. You can only recover deleted information if you have backed up iPhone before.
If an error appears during the recovery or update process, we recommend contacting one of our service centers. Where comprehensive and always free diagnostics of your iPhone will be carried out. As soon as possible, we will establish the true problem and determine the best ways to solve it by agreeing on the timing and cost of repairs with you.
DFU mode on iPhone and iPad
If the computer does not see the connected iPhone, you need to put it into a special Device Firmware Update mode or DFU mode. This is a special mode for updating and restoring firmware on Apple devices when standard methods do not help. It’s easy enough to enable Forced Repair, but the process is slightly different on different iPhone models. How to enable DFU-mode on your device can be found on the official Apple technical support website.
If you did everything correctly, iTunes will automatically recognize the iPhone in recovery mode and a special notification will appear on the screen.
iTunes detects iPhone in DFU mode
Then follow the instructions on your computer screen. The process is very similar to the usual firmware described above.
IPhone Motherboard Repair
If none of the above methods helped you, then the problem is clearly deeper than a software failure and you need to contact a specialist for qualified iPhone repair in Kiev.
IN service center FixLab on Demeevka a polite and competent staff is always waiting for you, who will fully advise you on the repair of your Apple smartphone. Thanks to our experience and the availability of modern equipment and a large warehouse of spare parts, we carry out 70% of repairs on the same day.
You can read reviews about our work on Google maps or on social networks. Regarding the repair of iPhones that freeze when loading and which are not helped by flashing, then often the case lies in the broken contact between the motherboard and the elements installed on it, usually flash memory or a modem. As a result of falls or other mechanical influences, the factory soldering may be broken, and there may be no contact in the right places. This leads to the fact that the system cannot boot to the end.
FixLab service center engineers are competent enough to identify and fix most of the malfunctions in your smartphones and tablets. For example, in the case of a “dump” flash memory, we will reball a flash on an iPhone in just one working day. And in a day, a fully working and serviceable smartphone will be in your hands!
Using recovery mode
If rebooting doesn’t help, you can try restoring your iPhone in recovery mode. Attention! All device data and settings will be erased. Follow the steps below to put iPhone into recovery mode.
Launch iTunes on your PC, and then connect one end of the USB cable to your computer.
Press and hold the Volume Up / Down button (Home button for iPhone 6 and later) for a few seconds. Without releasing the button, connect the other end of the cable to your device.
Release the button, then the iTunes icon will appear on the iPhone screen.
How to fix Iphone 6/6s when is stuck in apple logo
iTunes will automatically detect your device in recovery mode. Click “OK” to start the process. Check if the problem is resolved.
What to do if iPhone stuck on black screen while loading
Whatever provoked this error, the main task is to eliminate it; otherwise, you would not be reading our article now. Well, you’re in luck. One of the ways, or maybe all of the following, will return your device to working condition.
IPhone repair at a service center
If none of the above solutions helped you get rid of the stuck iPhone loading indicator, you should contact an Apple service center. If the device is still under warranty, the repair will cost you free of charge. In order to avoid long queues, arrange in advance by phone about the transfer of the device for repair.
Fix iPhone Stuck on Loading Screen without Data Loss
If you are looking for the best solution to fix this problem without losing your phone data, we recommend Tenorshare ReiBoot. This utility will help you fix any iOS crashes on your device, including freezing during iPhone startup, freezing at the Apple logo, recovery mode, black screen. endless download mode and other iOS problems. To correct your device using Tenorshare ReiBoot, download and install it on your PC, then follow the instructions.
Open the ReiBoot software and then connect your iPhone to your computer using a USB cable. The program will immediately detect your device. Select the “Fix operating system” option in the Main Menu.
Click on “Start” and download the required firmware package to your device. Click on “Download” to start the process.
Rebooting the device is the simplest and, at the same time, quite effective way to fix any error. Therefore, it is better to start with her. Below are the restart methods for different iPhone models.
For iPhone X / XR / XS / 8/8 Plus: Press and release first the volume up button, then the volume down button, and then press and hold the side button until the Apple logo appears.
For iPhone 7/7 Plus: Simultaneously press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons until the device restarts.
For iPhone 6 / 6s and earlier, iPad: Press and hold the Home and Power buttons until you see the Apple logo.
Why is my iPhone stuck during the boot process ?
Understanding the cause of the problem means that it can be avoided in the future. Here are the most common causes of iPhone freezing on the loading indicator:
Your device may malfunction as a result of the unstable version of iOS you are using. If the iPhone freezes while loading immediately after updating the iOS system, then the reason most likely lies in it.
There might be a technical problem. If your device has been exposed to water or any component of the equipment has been damaged, its performance can be seriously impaired, which leads to various problems, for example, the device freezes during the boot process.
Probably the most common cause is a virus attack. Malware and viruses can affect the settings of your device and provoke this and many other problems.
Problems in boot settings
Errors in iPhone boot settings can also prevent iPhone from working properly and cause this problem.
What to do if iPhone freezes during the boot process
Have you picked up your iPhone, but all you see is the loading screen? If you see an Apple logo or a spinning boot indicator on a frozen black iPhone screen, it may be nearly impossible to use the device, much less fix it. No matter how annoying this situation is, it occurs quite often. This news is good news, as it means that there are still ways to fix this error. This article provides some of the most effective solutions for iPhone freezing while loading. But before we start, let’s consider the causes of this problem.
Hypothermia or overheating
With hypothermia or overheating of the iPhone, sometimes, but still there are cases that the device freezes on an apple and refuses to boot.
In this case, you need to give the iPhone time to “recover”. The main thing for the device is to provide it with a place at room temperature, away from open sunlight or freezing temperatures.
But we do not recommend trying to warm or cool the iPhone using aids.
Method 2 Enter iPhone Recovery Mode
IPhone recovery mode involves resuming the firmware of the device. All procedures are done using iTunes.
Here’s how to use recovery mode:
- To get started, you need a PC with iTunes installed and a USB-A to Lightning or USB-C to Lightning cable.
- Connect your iPhone to PC.
- Open iTunes on PC.
- Press and hold the Home and Power buttons at the same time.
- Keep holding the buttons even after the recovery menu appears.
- Release buttons, connect iPhone to iTunes / Finder.
- Hold down the power and volume down button.
- Keep pressed until the recovery screen appears.
- Connect to iTunes / Finder for recovery.
For iPhone 8 and later:
- Press the Volume Up key for a few seconds.
- Repeat with Volume Down.
- Then pinch and hold Power.
- Release when your iPhone connects to iTunes.
- You should see the following message: “The iPhone has a problem that needs updating or repairing.”.
- After that, click “Restore” and wait for the download.
IOS / app or jailbreak issues
Apple has highlighted the need for users to responsibly update their iPhone many times.
- Have enough memory on your device to update;
- Create a backup before updating;
- Charge your iPhone at least 50% or put it on charge;
- Provide a stable Wi-Fi connection;
- When starting the update, you cannot restart or interrupt the download.
Many users ignore these facts, install low-quality beta, carry out the jailbreak process, and then suffer from the fact that the iPhone freezes on the “apple” and does not want to work. I do not recommend doing this.
What to do if iPhone stuck on apple and won’t turn on
Is your iPhone stuck on an apple and you don’t know what to do? We have prepared instructions to help you get out of this unpleasant situation.
A white / black screen and an apple with a constant reboot is probably one of the most frightening pictures for an iPhone owner. Although, if you understand and know how to act in this situation, then you will understand that everything is not as bad as it seems.
Follow our instructions and you will undoubtedly be able to fix the problem with the frozen apple on the screen of your device.
IPhone hardware problems
Let’s start with the unpleasant. If your iPhone was prone to drops, shocks, contact with water or poor-quality repairs, after which, in fact, a problem appeared in the form of a permanent apple on the screen. you need to contact a service center.
The cause of the breakdown may be a faulty / outgoing cable, damage to the iPhone processor or its other components. Apple iLab Service Center Wizard will help you fix such problems.
Method 1 Force reboot
- Hold down the Home button and keep it pressed for 10 seconds
- After the screen goes out, press the Power button again until the Apple logo lights up.
- The phone will restart on its own and the logo will disappear, if there was no serious system damage on the device.
For iPhone with TouchID (iPhone 7 to iPhone 8)
- Press on Power and volume button.
- Everything goes out, the Apple logo appears again.
- Then turn on the device again.
For iPhone with FaceID (and iPhone SE (2020)):
- Click on the Volume up button.
- Then press the volume down button.
- After that, hold down Power for 10 seconds.
- iPhone should restart.
Please note that you will need to enter your device PIN to continue using it.
Using Recovery Mode if iPhone won’t turn on
In order not to lose information on the iPhone, you can try using the recovery mode, aka Recovery. This method will be most effective if the problem occurs after a failed system update. The smartphone will reinstall iOS without erasing your personal data.
- Connect iPhone to Computer Using Lightning Wire.
- If you have an iPhone 7 or older, press the Power and Volume Down buttons at the same time. If the older iPhone is the Home and Power key.
- Wait for the notification that the smartphone is put into recovery mode, and follow the advice on the PC screen.
How to Force Restart iPhone with Home Button
Older iPhones are still equipped with a Home button. these are all devices from the first iPhone to the iPhone X. The most popular of them are: iPhone SE, iPhone 5 / 5s, iPhone 6 / 6s / 6 Plus / 6s Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 8/8 Plus.
- If you have a sixth iPhone or an older model, to restart, you need to hold down the Home button and the power key for about 10 seconds until the apple icon disappears from the screen. Also it shouldn’t blink.
- If you have an iPhone 7 or older, press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time until the white manufacturer logo disappears.
During the reboot, the phone will restore all disturbed processes and start up normally. Remember that after this you will need to enter the password from your Apple ID account.
How to Hard Reset iPhone without Button
New iPhones don’t have a Home button. Namely. on the iPhone X, iPhone XS / XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11/11 Pro / 11 Pro Max. But even for them, you can perform a forced restart if the iPhone does not turn on, and the apple is on.
The process is a little more complicated than for older models.
- Press the volume up button and release it.
- Then press the volume down button.
- Hold the power button and hold it until the screen goes out (the Apple logo disappears), and the device starts to reboot.
Hard restart when iPhone won’t turn on and apple is on
Turn off and on again. this method helps in most cases, not only when iPhones break down, but also with PCs, routers and mobile gadgets. The process for starting Hard Reset depends on your iPhone model.
Recovery via DFU mode
In case your iPhone does not turn on, the apple burns and goes out when you reboot, there is a special firmware update mode, also known as DFU (Device Firmware Update) mode. When it is a forced rollback of the system, error diagnostics and emergency device update.
If the reboot and recovery option did not help you, then DFU will become a kind of “plan B”. We still do not recommend starting with it. try Hard Reset and Recovery first, and if nothing works, proceed to recovery via DFU.
DFU mode works mostly on older iPhones. Here’s how to turn it on.
- Connect iPhone to PC using iTunes.
- Press the Power and Home buttons at the same time, as if rebooting, and hold them for ten seconds.
- Release the Power key, but hold Home until iTunes displays a message that the smartphone has entered DFU mode.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to reset iPhone settings.
iPhone 6 Plus: Solutions to Fix Apple Logo Stucked in Boot Loop
Unlike the Recovery mode, the DFU works with the screen off, on which no icons are displayed. All data will be deleted from the iPhone during the firmware update: you will have to re-enter your Apple ID and adjust the iOS settings. To avoid losing important files when you reset your device, save them in advance to another medium or in the Apple cloud. We wrote more about backup in a separate article.
What to do if iPhone is frozen on apple
After updating or rebooting, it may happen that the iPhone freezes on the apple and does not turn on. How to solve this problem and start the smartphone again, read our article.
The long-awaited iOS 13 update has recently been released. we talked about its main features in a separate article. Sometimes an upgrade carries not only cool features, but also a bunch of bugs. Sometimes installing an update leads to the fact that the smartphone freezes at the boot screen and does not want to turn on. Also, this problem may occur after restarting the device. Sometimes iPhone freezes when connected to PC or unsuccessful Jailbreak. what is it, read here.
Less commonly, the problem occurs due to the hardware. usually after an unsuccessful or self-repair. To prevent such a sad outcome, we advise you to use only the advice of Apple Authorized Service Centers.
Fortunately, in many cases, everything is easy to fix on your own without contacting a service. We will show you several proven methods that will help revive the iPhone, which turns on and off before the apple.
If the tips above didn’t work for you, it might be a hardware issue. Have you recently repaired your iPhone with a questionable service? Or maybe they tried to replace something inside the device themselves, but after the repair there were extra parts left?
If you bought a gadget recently, you can contact Apple support and take advantage of the warranty. If the device is more than a year old, you should find a reliable service center and show the device to specialists. Read more about iPhone repair. on the manufacturer’s official page.
What to do, iPhone stuck on apple after iOS 12/11/10 update
Despite the seeming glitchiness of the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, even Apple mobile devices can freeze after an update. iPhone stuck on an apple and won’t turn on, this problem is one of the most common and annoying problems encountered in Apple iPhones. However, the iPhone often freezes after booting or updating, causing the device to become unresponsive and display the Apple logo on its screen. In this article, we offer you 4 ways to fix this problem for free if iPhone freezes after iOS 12/11 // 10 update.
Recovery in iTunes (data loss)
- Connect the iPhone to the computer using a cable and launch iTunes, then hold down the Home and Power buttons on the device and hold them for 12 seconds.
- Release the Power button, but hold the Home button until the information appears on the computer screen that the device has been detected. After that click “restore”.
Note: Put iPhone in DFU mode may lose all your data, so you need to back up your data before using this method.
Put iPhone into Recovery Mode with Tenoshare Tenorshare ReiBoot
With Tenorshare ReiBoot, it’s easy and free to solve this problem in 3 steps.
First, download and host Tenorshare ReiBoot on your computer or Mac. Connect iPhone / iPad / iPod touch to your computer using USB cables. Then press the button “Enter the Recovery Mode”.
If the device entered the recovery mode, then the “Exit Recovery Mode” button appeared. Click this button to exit recovery mode and restart your device.
After exiting recovery mode, your device reboots successfully.
Fix operating system with Tenorshare ReiBoot (no data loss)
If the above methods did not help solve the problem, it would be something wrong with the hardware, no need to worry, then you can try the methods below, and these final solutions will not only solve the freezing on the white logo, but also solve the freezing problems in recovery mode, on a cyclic restart, connection to iTunes on the screen, and other freezes on iPhone / iPad / iPod without data loss.
Click the “Solve All Freezes” button and then you get to the recovery page, click “Fix it now”.
Now you will be “Download Firmware Package” interface, click “Download” button to download the firmware package online.
After the firmware package has been successfully downloaded, click the “Start Repair” button to start the system restore.