How to Download Videos from Computer to iPhone
Modern iPhones have a large enough screen to be used for watching movies or other videos. But, for this, you first need to download a video from your computer to your iPhone, and this is not so easy to do. In this article, we will look at two ways at once, this can be implemented.
How to download videos to VLC Player or other third party player
If you need to download videos from your computer to your iPhone, the easiest way is to use some third-party video player. In this case, you can download the videos you want directly into this application. At the same time, you do not have to perform any conversions, and the download process itself will be extremely simple and fast.
Once the video player is installed, you can start downloading videos to your iPhone. To do this, connect your iPhone to your computer using a cable and launch iTunes. After that, in the iTunes program, you need to find the icon of your device and click on it.
Then you need to go to the “Programs” section. To do this, click on the corresponding item in the left side menu of iTunes.
After that, you need to scroll through the contents of the “Programs” section to the very end. There you will find a settings block called “Shared Files”. With its help, we will download videos from the computer to the iPhone. To do this, select the video player in the list of programs.
And then click on the “Add file” button and in the window that opens, select the video that you want to download from your computer to iPhone.
Video download will start immediately after selecting a video file. At the same time, an indicator will appear at the top of the iTunes window, with which you can track the download process.
After the download is complete, the video file will appear in the application that was selected for download (in our case, it is VLC Player). In order to view the downloaded video on iPhone, simply launch the application (VLC Player) and select the video file.
How to upload a video to the default Video app
If for some reason you do not want to use third-party video players, then you can upload video clips to the standard Video application. But, in this case, the download process will be much more complicated and will take you more time.
The difficulties are mainly related to the fact that the video must first be converted to MP4 format. You can use different programs to convert videos. In this article, we will show how this is done using the example of the free program iWisoft Free Video Converter.
First you need to add video to iWisoft Free Video Converter. This can be done by simply dragging the video file into the program window, or you can use the “Add” button.
The next step is to choose a video format. In order to select the MP4 format, open the drop-down list “Profile” at the bottom of the window, select first “iPhone”, and then “MP4”
Next, you need to select a folder and start the conversion. In order to select a folder, click on the “Find Target” button and select a suitable folder. After that, you can click on the “Start” button and start the conversion.
After the conversion is complete, you can start downloading the video to your iPhone. To do this, connect your iPhone to your computer and launch iTunes. In iTunes, you need to open the “File” menu and select “Add File to Library”.
As a result, a window for selecting a file will appear. Select your MP4 video and it will be uploaded to your iTunes library under “Movies. Home Videos”.
Once the video appears in the Home Videos section, you can download it from your computer to your iPhone. To do this, click on the iPhone icon in the upper left corner of the iTunes window.
And we turn on the synchronization of films there. Then we mark the video clip that needs to be downloaded from the computer to the iPhone.
In order to start the download, you need to click on the “Synchronize” button, which is located at the bottom of the iTunes window. After the download is complete, the video clip should appear on the iPhone in the standard “Video” application.
Using these tips, you can realize the potential inherent in the iPhone and watch your favorite movies or TV shows on any trip.
Download over Wi-Fi
Almost all third-party players designed for use on iOS are capable of connecting to local network resources. They can be either shared folders or home NAS. Using a wireless connection, you can send the necessary video files to your smartphone.
- Opening nPlayer on iPhone, go to the “Network” tab. The required resource in the local network must have a predefined static IP so that it can be remembered in the settings. In the upper right corner, select the extended action menu.
- Click on the “Select” item in the “curtain” that appears from the bottom edge of the screen.
- An area appears next to each file in the network folder, allowing you to check the box. Having selected the fragments that are going to be transferred to the iPhone, press the “Download” button.
- It will take some time to download the video to your device. The box marks the area in which we can observe the progress of execution for each fragment. Accordingly, in the bottom panel of the application, on the “Downloads” tab, the badge will display the total number of videos that are left to be copied.
“Cloud” storage services are known to every more or less active Internet user. Dropbox, Yandex Drive, Google Drive and others, if you wish, you can count more than a dozen. Many of them have mobile applications that allow you to operate the downloaded data directly from your smartphone.
Possessing similar functionality, they compete in the speed of access and the amount of space available to the user. Offline folder technology allows you to use them to transfer videos from PC to iPhone. Let’s see how it works with Dropbox.
- First, you need to upload video to the “cloud” using a computer. Its format must correspond to that played on the iPhone, that is, it must have the MP extension. Opening the application on the smartphone, select the folder with the movie. Click on the icon indicated by the arrow in the extended action menu.
- In the “curtain” that appears, select the marked item to download the file to the device and make it available offline.
- Another icon will appear next to the action menu icon to indicate that the sync is in progress. How long the file will be downloaded to the device depends on the connection speed. It is advisable to use Wi-Fi for this purpose, so as not to waste mobile traffic.
- The appearance of a green icon with an arrow means that the file is now available offline. Now you can watch the video even by activating the “Airplane mode”.
With regular browsing, the purchase pays for itself at the expense of convenience. In addition, you should not discount the possibility of a refund if the software did not live up to expectations. Apple goes to a meeting 99% of the time. In this article, we will look at the capabilities of nPlayer.
Upload to iTunes
Users who do not have the skill to create shared resources on a local network can use iTunes.
- Switching to the management of the mobile device in the navigation area, select the item “Shared files”. The space marked with the number “2” shows the programs installed on the iPhone and allowing content to be sent to them from the computer. Choosing nPlayer, we see two video clips that we downloaded over Wi-Fi. As described earlier, select the “Add to Library” item from the “File” menu. If desired, this operation can be performed by dragging the mouse from the Explorer window to the document area indicated by the number “3”. Finally, click the “Synchronize” button.
- In the area marked with an arrow, we can observe how the files will be downloaded, visually controlling the copying process to the smartphone.
The advantage of this method is the ability to use a single format in your home media library. Thus, you can view one file on a PC, Android tablet or iPhone without thinking about the need to convert.
The simplest option available to any user would be to use iTunes. The program is designed to synchronize data between your computer and Apple mobile devices such as iPad and iPhone. The video you need to watch must have the file extension MP4. Since users have a lot of “apple” technology in their hands, finding it in this format will not be difficult. Do-it-yourself lovers can use the converter and convert an existing movie.
- Having finished the necessary preparations, we connect the iPhone to the computer and launch iTunes. Find and open the “File” menu in its control panel. Go to the item marked in the screenshot.
- In the Explorer or Finder window, it depends on the OS used on the laptop, we select the video intended for downloading. To add it to the program, press the “Open” button.
- While processing is underway, we switch to controlling the smartphone. Use the icon marked with an arrow to select a device from the drop-down list.
- In the left part of the window, select the “TV Show” item in the “Settings” area. In the central part, we have two additional tabs. In the first one, marked with the number “2”, the downloaded video appears. The program automatically collects TV shows into one directory. Inside this folder, we will find a list of snippets. We check that a checkmark is put in front of each that needs to be imported. After making sure that the files we need are marked, press the button indicated by the number “4”, and start synchronization.
- You can watch the progress of copying in the top line of iTunes. In the first part of the screenshot, the arrow indicates the controls that appear when the program is executing parallel tasks. Windows users rarely use iTunes as a music player, this scenario is more likely on a MacBook. By clicking on the control arrows, we will “crank” the menu and will be able to see how much is left to record until the operation is completed.
- Unlike videos from social networks or clips that are saved on the iPhone to the camera roll of the “Photos” application, a full-length long movie is placed in the “Video” application.
- A new section “TV Shows” will appear here, in which we will find the downloaded content. As in iTunes, a separate folder will be created for the series. In its upper right corner, the number of unviewed fragments is displayed.
- The program automatically substitutes the names of each series, reading from the metadata stored in the file.
If the laptop is considered a trusted device for the iPhone and it is configured to sync with iTunes via Wi-Fi, all described operations can be performed remotely without using a USB cable.
How to download video from PC on iPhone
When traveling, the iPhone serves as its owner’s entertainment center. The capabilities of the smartphone allow you to listen to music, read books or watch movies. While most users can cope with the first two tasks on their own, the latter can cause difficulties. The device “does not understand” the AVI and MKV formats familiar to many because of the difference in the used codecs. Nevertheless, do not give up, almost any problem has a solution. In this article, we will talk about how to transfer video from computer to iPhone in several ways.
Uploading with Dropbox:
Register with Dropbox. after registration, you will receive a link to work in your personal account to the mail specified during registration, and the download of the program will automatically start.
Install the program. just double-click with the left mouse button on the downloaded file and go through the mail to your personal account.
Open the “Files” section, click on the folder with a plus sign and name the created folder, for example, “video”.
Open the folder and drag the iPhone video into it, wait for it to download.
Install the Dropbox app on iPhone using the AppStore.
Open the application, go to the “Recent” section. tap on the video and save it to your iPhone. it will be saved in the “Photos” application.
Important! After installing Dropbox, a folder of this program will appear on your PC, all files that you upload to your personal account will automatically appear in it. do not delete this folder and videos from it!
And finally, another simple and ingenious way that will allow you to upload videos to iPhone. This method is perfect for those who do not want to master any additional software. just drop the video to your mail or messages on a social network and watch it from there, although in this case, for each viewing, you will need access to the Internet. In the case of working through the “clouds”, access will be required only during the first download, but the video dropped through iTunes will always be available offline.
How to download videos to iPhone? The most detailed instruction
Many users who purchase Apple technology do not know that most of the content exchange operations between PCs and iOS devices are carried out in a very unconventional way. An iPhone, for example, cannot simply be connected to a computer as a USB flash drive and dropped all the necessary files onto it. However, the mechanisms for transferring content from PC to iPhone and vice versa, although not traditional, are still not very complicated. From this material you will learn how to download a video from a computer to an iPhone, in addition, we will tell you how to download it from the network.
How to download video from the network to iPhone?
We figured out how to upload a video to an iPhone from a computer, but often users want to download it directly from the Internet. There are a number of applications that allow you to download videos to your iPhone from the Internet, but OnlinePlayer earned the largest number of positive ratings among similar applications, if we talk about free applications. Therefore, we will analyze the instructions for downloading a video from the network on it:
Open it and insert a link into the address bar that leads to the video of interest, click “Go” and wait for the application to find the video.
Press and hold the “Play” button on the found video until the application menu appears.
In the menu, select the “Cache” item, the video will start loading.
After downloading, the video can be viewed offline in the “Video cache” section of the application.
Unfortunately, this program, and others like it, does not work when you need to download a video on the iPhone from the YouTube video hosting (here the problem is in YouTube, not the iPhone), so here you have to use a more cunning method:
Install Dropbox on iPhone via AppStore.
We go from the phone to the site SaveFrom.net, insert our link into the field “Specify the address”.
We are waiting for the video to be found, select the quality and click download.
In the new window, click on the button in the form of a rectangle with an upward arrow, look for the item “Save to Dropbox”. if you cannot find this item, tap on the “” section and activate the corresponding slider.
All that remains is to wait for the video to upload, after which it can be viewed from Dropbox.
By the way, the video can also be saved in the “Photos” application, to do this, select it, press the button in the form of a rectangle with an upward arrow and select “Save Video”.
Here is such a cunning scheme, but, in general, not complicated, but, most importantly, working!
Download using iCloud:
Log into iCloud from a PC, to do this, use an Apple ID (how to create an Apple ID, read the article: “How to set a ringtone on an iPhone”).
Click on the folder icon with the plus sign, create a new folder and name it, for example, “video”.
Open the folder and drag and drop the video that is meant for the iPhone in the traditional way, wait for it to load.
Now take your iPhone, go to the iCloud Drive app. it is preinstalled on all iPhones, open the “video” folder and tap on the file in it, after downloading it will be possible to view.
Working with iCloud is even easier than with iTunes, but if for some reason you do not want to get an Apple ID, then you can reset the video to iPhone through any other “cloud”, for example, Dropbox.
How to Transfer Videos from PC to iPhone (and iPhone to Windows!)
Download using iTunes:
To download a video to iPhone via iTunes:
Download and install iTunes (for details on how to do this, read the article: “How to install a ringtone on iPhone”).
Log into the program using your Apple ID (how to create an Apple ID, read the article: “How to set a ringtone on iPhone” (link above)).
Connect iPhone to PC with original cable.
Wait for iTunes to recognize your iPhone. this will happen automatically and will take 10-15 seconds.
Click the “File” section, then “Add file to the library”.
Use Explorer to navigate to the iPhone video you want to download and click “Open”.
Click on the phone-shaped icon in iTunes, select the “Movies” section, check the “Sync Movies” box and check the box next to the video you want to download.
Now click the “Apply” button, wait until the “Synchronize” button appears in its place and click on it.
Everything! Take your iPhone, go to the pre-installed “Video” application and in it you will see the downloaded file, tap on it and the viewing will begin.
As you can see, working with iTunes is not a difficult task and everything in the program is very logical, but if you still don’t like it, you can use other methods, for example, cloud storage. Consider working with the “cloud” using the example of Apple’s “native” cloud storage. iCloud.
Well, now you know how to download video to iPhone from computer, as well as how to save it from the network. As you can see, Apple users do not experience any serious problems with performing these operations. Yes, perhaps everything is not as traditional as with Anroid gadgets, but the methods described are simple and accessible to every user.!
How to Download Music to iPhone from Computer via iTunes
1.Connect your iPhone to your personal computer.
2.Check the app series and open iTunes on the computer.
If you are greeted with a message prompting you to “update iTunes” then click “Update iTunes” and restart your computer after completing the full update process.
3.Click “Trust this computer” when prompted on the computer screen.
You may also need to tap that message on your iPhone screen.
4.Click on the “Device” icon in the form of a phone, select the desired iPhone and go to the page of your device.
5.Click “File” in the upper left corner of the iTunes window and a drop-down menu will appear.
This option is roughly in the middle of the drop-down menu. When you click on this, a popup appears.
7.Choose your music folder. Click the folder where your songs are stored.
8.Click “Select folder” in the lower right corner of the window.
This will start importing your files into the library.
9.Click on the “Music” tab. It’s in the Preferences section of the tabs on the left side of the iTunes window.
10.Select the “Sync Music” checkbox at the top of the page. Check the All Music Library checkbox to ensure that all music from the folder you choose and any subfolders are downloaded to your iPhone.
11.Click “Apply” in the lower right corner of the page.
The songs will be copied to the Apple Music app (on iPhone). Now all selected songs can be opened on iPhone at any time, even if the device is not connected to the Internet.
How to Transfer Music to iPhone from Computer Using Google Drive
Go to https://www.drive.google.com/ in any browser.
In the first case, if you have already logged into Google before, immediately open your personal Google Drive page;
And if you are not yet logged into your account, click the “Go to Google Drive” button (if available), and then enter your email information.
If you need to save music in a specific folder, remember to first click on that blue button located in the upper left corner of the page window.
Click the Upload Files option found in the dropdown menu.
Select the music file that you want to upload to Google Drive;
To select individually, hold down the ^ Ctrl (Windows) or ⌘ Command (Mac) key and click on the intended music files;
If you need to drop all the files in a folder, click on any, and then press ^ CtrlA (Windows) or ⌘ CommandA (Mac).
Click Open in the lower right corner of the window.
At the same time, the uploading process to Google Drive will begin.
Open Google Drive on iPhone after all files have finished downloading. Click on the icon in the form of a blue-green-yellow triangle on a white background, which opens a transition to the main page of Google Drive, if you are already logged in.
Press ⋯ at the bottom right of the screen, then a pop-up menu will appear.
Click Make Available Offline in the pop-up menu.
In this case, you can open all your favorite songs in the Google Drive app of your iPhone, even if it does not connect to the Internet.
It should be noted that there is a Google Drive option in the Files app, but the music cannot be copied from the Google Drive app to the Files app (as in other cloud storage apps).
How to Transfer Music from Computer to iPhone 7/8 / X / 12-Step Instruction
If you often use iPhone for music entertainment on the go, you should consider how to transfer music from computer to phone. Everyone knows to use iTunes. This is undoubtedly one of the ways that most Apple users know. In addition to this, there are other simple methods that are helpful to you. This article will help you transfer music from computer to iPhone with detailed instructions.
The fastest way to transfer songs from computer to iPhone
Tenorshare iCareFone App Supports Move 9 File Types: Contacts, Music, App, Videos, Photos, Notes, Calendar, Bookmark, iBooks from PC to iPhone 12 (mini) / 12 Pro (Max) / SE (2nd) / 11/11 Pro (Max), etc. It is fully compatible with Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8/7 / XP / Vista and Mac OS X 10.14 EI Capitan, 10.10 Yosemite, 10.9 Mavericks, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6, 10.5.
Connect iPhone to computer via USB cable.
Run the program. Click on the “Control” button from the main interface.
A total of 9 file types appear on this page. To move on, you need to click on the files that you want to drop, in this case, the music.
Select the “Import” option, then select the music in the computer folder that you want to download to your iPhone.
Using iTunes, it is impossible to select the music you want to transfer, but in Tenorshare iCareFone it is convenient to view all files by type and select, the “Manage” function allows you to manage 8 types of files: photos, music, videos, contacts, messages, applications, books and bookmarks (Safari). At the same time, please note that Tenorshare iCareFone is not completely free, it will allow you to transfer 20 files. If you want to transfer more, then upgrade to the Pro version. The purchase link below is provided.
Of course, apart from iPhone data management, Tenorshare iCareFone is an all-in-one tool to fix all issues for iPhone, iPad and iPod. With this amazing tool, you can easily clean up unnecessary files and speed up your devices, create backups and restore iOS devices in case of data loss, etc.
All of these methods are very useful. You can choose the most suitable one for transferring music from computer to iPhone. And if you want to transfer purchased music from the iTunes Store and copy songs you didn’t buy from the iTunes Store, iCarefone is a great option too.
Clouds and file hosting
It is not necessary to upload photos that should be on the iPhone to iCloud; The owner of the device can use any file-sharing site or cloud server with free access. for example, Yandex.Disk. To copy photos from computer to iPhone in this way, you will need:
- Log in to the cloud storage on your computer and click on the “Download” button.
- Select in the “Explorer” window the photos that you want to upload to the iPhone.
- Wait for them to upload to the server.
- And make sure the data can be viewed online.
- If desired, as in the previous case, the owner of the phone can collect all the photos in one directory, having previously created it in the cloud.
How to Transfer Videos from iPhone to PC (and Windows to iPhone). UPDATED
- On iPhone. go to the application, switch to the “Files” tab.
- And, calling the context menu, “Save to device”.
- Depending on the total amount of data and the current speed of the Internet, the process of exchanging information between the cloud and the iPhone can take from a minute or two to several hours. there is no need to disconnect the device from the global network at this time.
Tip: using the “Download” option in the same menu, the owner of the iPhone will be able to independently set the directory for saving photos.
The owner of Apple products, who already has an account, automatically gets access to iCloud cloud storage, which allows, among other things, to upload photos, music and clips from computer to iPhone and vice versa.
To get started, you first need to set up cloud sync on your iPhone:
- Open the “Settings” of the phone and tap on your avatar.
Now, in order to transfer pictures from a computer to an iPhone using a proprietary client for Windows, you must:
- Log in to the program by entering your username and password Apple ID and clicking on the “Login” button.
- Open the iCloud Photos directory in File Explorer.
- And copy the necessary photos into it. after synchronization, they will automatically appear in iCloud, and from there the pictures can be uploaded to the iPhone.
A user who prefers the online version of iCloud can try another method:
- Go to the site. iCloud.com, enter your Apple ID login in the first text field.
- And in the second. the password, not forgetting to check the “Stay logged in” checkbox.
- And upload your photos using the cloud icon with an arrow facing inward or simply by dragging and dropping files onto a free area.
- And waiting for the data copying to complete.
- To make things easier for yourself, the iPhone owner can pre-create a shared folder for photos and give it a friendly name.
- Uploading photos to your device is just as easy: just log into the iCloud mobile app and use the cloud icon with an arrow, this time facing outward.
Tip: in order not to clutter up iCloud with unnecessary information, it makes sense to delete the photo immediately after copying by clicking on the “basket” located here.
How to Transfer Photos from Computer to iPhone?
Transfer videos from computer to iPhone, download trendy tracks to your device or flush backup copies of contacts and messages to your hard drive. the owner of an Apple phone will cope with all these tasks in just a few minutes. Another goal is no more difficult. to throw pictures from your computer to iPhone. We’ll talk about the easiest ways to transfer images.
You can transfer a photo from a computer to an iPhone using a proprietary application from the manufacturer; all that is needed for this is to create an Apple ID account, install the program on the PC and find a USB cable for the phone (preferably original, although any in working order will do).
Important: you can also transfer photos from a computer to an iPhone via Wi-Fi; however, if you plan to add a large amount of data to the device’s memory, this is not recommended. transferring files wirelessly will quickly drain the battery.
To transfer photos from your computer to iPhone using iTunes, you should:
- Connect iPhone to your computer and wait for device authorization. Select the photos stored on the PC in the main iTunes window, and for the phone. specify the folder where you plan to upload files.
- Click on the “Import selected” button or, if some of the pictures from the computer have already been transferred to the iPhone, “Import all new”. and leave the devices alone until the process is complete.
If you don’t want to repeat the listed manipulations every new time, you should set up data synchronization in iTunes. then you can throw a photo from your computer in two mouse clicks:
- Go to the “Backups” section, select the “This computer” option (for easy copying of photos both from the computer to the iPhone, and vice versa) and tick the “Synchronize automatically” checkbox.
- The next time the phone is connected in order to upload photos to the internal memory, select the synchronization option and, if the process did not start automatically, click on the corresponding button.
Important: in the same way, the user will be able to transfer to the iPhone not only music and movies, but also ringtones. and even backup copies of files.
To the great regret of customers, Apple mobile products still do not support microSD card connections. thus, transfer videos from iPhone to computer and vice versa, or copy photos in two stages, first downloading the data to a removable media and then connecting it to the receiving device. will not work.
However, iPhones and iPads still have USB connectors. special adapters are connected to them, allowing you to upload photos and other multimedia data to the device.
An iPhone owner will need:
- In any convenient way, connect a USB flash drive or memory card, depending on the availability of appropriate connectors in the adapter, to the PC and download photos from it: they can be added either individually or in a whole folder, best of all. to the root directory.
- Connect the portable device to the iPhone connector and wait for its authorization.
- Transfer data from a flash drive or SD card to any folder on the phone. the process will take no more time than trying to download a movie to iPad.
Important: in exactly the same way (but in reverse order), the owner of Apple products will be able to solve the opposite problem. to transfer a photo from an iPhone to a computer.
Finally, a small number of photos can be transferred from a computer to an iPhone using e-mail. This requires:
- Log in to your mail client, click on the “Add files” button.
- Select photos on the hard disk of your computer, wait for them to be uploaded to the server.
- In the mobile application. after receiving a letter, expand the list of photos.
Tip: you can speed up the process a little by compressing the images into one archive file in advance and then sending it to yourself by e-mail.
There are several simple ways to transfer a photo from a computer to an iPhone. The most convenient. through a special adapter for microSD, proprietary software iTunes and iCloud service. Other convenient options are using cloud storage, file sharing and email.
This is a program that helps you manage your iPhone. With its help, you will open your gadget in a completely new way. Many users like Any Trans for the ability to download videos from almost a thousand sites, with maximum quality and speed. In addition, this is a really free application with such functionality for today.
Now we will tell you how to transfer movies from computer to iPhone using it:
- Download and install AnyTrans on your computer.
- After launching the application, we connect the smartphone to the computer.
- In the event that the computer does not see the iPhone, open / close the program.
- In the menu that opens, click “Content to Divece” and select the path to the video that we want to transfer.
Another option for downloading a movie to your iPhone from your computer is nPlayer. This software will help you upload video to iPhone without a USB cable. To do this, you need to download and install the nPlayer program on your iPhone in the App Store. To use the player, connect to a Wi-Fi network and launch the program:
- At the top of the player window that opens, click the Wi-Fi icon to start the transfer mode.
- Next, enable the HTTP / WebDAV server. We see the address provided to us. This address must be entered into a browser open on the computer.
- We put the phone as it is. Enter the address in your computer browser and press Enter. The nPlayer interface will appear.
- To upload a video into it, click AddFiles and select any films and videos on your computer.
The main advantage of this player over the standard ones is its ability to support a large number of various file formats.
At the end, we are waiting for the selected files to be loaded. Disable HTTP / WebDAV on the smartphone and check the downloaded.
The next way to transfer movies from computer to iPhone is the iTools program. This program from the Chinese developer is similar in features to iTunes. But at the same time it helps to use the functions of the iPhone connected to the computer without restrictions. For example, with the help of iTools, you can easily set your own music to the call.
Download and install iTools. We launch it and connect the iPhone to the computer. In the appeared window of the program, the model of the connected gadget will be determined. If this does not happen, and the computer does not see the iPhone, restart the program with the connected smartphone.
In the Videos section, open the same tab and select Add. Specify the path to the required video and click Import. We put a tick on the video added to the program. Selecting the Import to Device option and iPhone.
Upon completion of synchronization, check the downloaded video.
How to transfer movies and other information from computer to iPhone
Many iPhone owners, for example, going on a trip, want to while away the time watching their favorite TV series or movies. Unfortunately, you cannot transfer a video to your gadget by simply copying it, like on a USB flash drive.
You need to download it on your computer, and then upload it to the iPhone using special programs. There are plenty of ways to transfer movies from computer to iPhone. Let’s consider some of them.
The first way is how to upload video from computer to iPhone. it’s iTunes. Despite the fact that this program, in the opinion of many, is not a convenient tool for working with the iPhone, it is still quite simple to transfer videos with its help:
- Download and install the program.
- We launch it and in the “File” menu go to the item “Add file to the video library”.
- In the window that appears, you are asked to select the path to the desired movie on your computer, only in mp4 format. Therefore, it is advisable to download the video in this particular format or reformat it in advance.
- Select a movie and click “Open”.
- Next, we connect the iPhone to the computer with a USB cable, on the phone, click “Trust” and in iTunes, click on the phone icon.
- After that, go to the “Films” section. We put a tick on the item “Synchronize movies” and select the video files that we will download.
- Click “Apply”, and when the synchronization is complete. “Finish”.
Checking the video on the iPhone. In the standard Video application, we should see the video thrown off the computer. Checking it.
The fourth method, how to transfer movies from a computer to an iPhone, is to use the Yandex.Disk service. With its help, you can not only download the video, but also save it to the film.
Before transferring a video from a computer to an iPhone using this service, you need to download the program of the same name for a computer and the same application for a smartphone:
- First, we copy on the computer those films that we will upload to the iPhone.
- After that, go to the “Yandex.Disk” folder, create a new one for convenience and paste the copied video into it.
- We are waiting for the synchronization to end.
- Go to the smartphone and open the Yandex.Disk application.
- The created video folder will appear among the updated disc folders. With a good internet connection, movies will play well.
It is much more convenient to save this video to your smartphone in the camera roll:
- In order to do this, click on the arrow icon located at the top above the open video file.
- In the window that appears, select the item “Save to Gallery”.
- We are waiting for a while for the video to download to the iPhone.
- We go into the film and find the uploaded video.
Now let’s look at how to transfer movies from “YouTube” from computer to iPhone. From the tools for downloading video files to iPhone from YouTube, you will need the Documents application. If not, download it from the App Store (the app is free).
Next, copy the link to the movie in YouTube, open Documents and the browser built into it. We write the name of the site in the address bar of the browser: ru.savefrom.net. and press Go.
We insert the link from “YouTube” into the search bar of the opened site and carry out the search. After the video is found, select its quality and click “Download”. The downloaded file is located in the Downloads folder of the Documents application. It can be selected and transferred to the camera roll on the smartphone.
As you can see, there are a huge number of ways to download a movie to iPhone from a computer. We hope you find useful the tips from this article to implement your plans.
How to transfer movies to iPhone from computer. How to Transfer Videos from Computer to iPhone
Another option for downloading a movie to an iPhone from a computer is the nPlayer program. This software will help you upload video to iPhone without a USB cable. To do this, you need now to download the nPlayer program on the iPhone in the App Store and install it. To use the player, connect to a Wi-Fi network and launch the program:
- At the top of the player window that opens, click the Wi-Fi icon to start the transfer mode.
- Next, enable the HTTP / WebDAV server. We see the address provided to us. This address must be entered into the browser open on the computer.
- We put the phone as it is. Enter the address in the computer browser and press Enter. The nPlayer program interface will be shown.
- To upload a video into it, click AddFiles and select any films and videos on your computer.
The main advantage of this player over the usual ones is its ability to support a huge number of very different file formats.
At the end, we are waiting for the selected files to be loaded. Disable HTTP / WebDAV on the phone and check the downloaded.
How to Transfer Videos from Laptop to iPhone Wirelessly
Dropbox is also a good choice for transferring videos from laptop to iPhone without iTunes. No need to connect iPhone to laptop. You can sync videos between your computer and iPhone wirelessly.
However, free storage space is limited. Even worse, it takes longer than HyperTrans to transfer videos from laptop to iPhone without cable via Dropbox.
Visit the Dropbox website on your own laptop. Sign in to your Dropbox account.
Click Upload Files to upload videos from laptop to Dropbox cluster.
Download and install Dropbox on iPhone. Launch the Dropbox app. Sign in with the same Dropbox account.
Open the same folder. Select video and click Save video download video to iPhone.
How to transfer films and other information from computer to iPhone
Many iPhone owners, going, for example, on a trip, want to while away the time watching their beloved TV series or movies. Unfortunately, you won’t be able to transfer the video to your own device by simply copying it, like on a USB flash drive.
You need to upload it to your PC, and then upload it to the iPhone using special programs. There are plenty of methods on how to throw films from your computer to iPhone. Let’s see some of them.
How to Transfer Videos from Laptop to iPhone XS without iTunes
When you’re on a long journey, watching movies on your iPhone is a great way to waste time. If you have already downloaded films and programs to your own laptop before, you need to move the films to your iPhone or iPad.
iTunes was previously the official inventory for syncing files between iPhones and computers.However, it’s not an extremely good method to transfer videos from laptop to iPhone with iTunes. Therefore, the iTunes app will be discontinued in a few months. Your past files will be changed after syncing with iTunes.
To avoid one or the other shortcomings, you can apply iTunes candidacy to transfer video from laptop to iPhone Camera Roll and other folders. Just read and get more details.
We drop contacts from computer to iPhone
Transferring your contacts is possible using a previously saved copy in iTunes. But if the user has a file with a special VCF extension, you can also use regular email.
The process of transferring a list of phones from a computer to a phone is carried out using a file with the VCF extension and created specifically for storing the phone list. We advise you to read the following articles on how to open and work with this format.
A method that will help not only transfer contacts to the iPhone, but also other files: notes, music, videos, etc. All you need is a USB cable and a computer. In addition, it is with the help of iTunes that you can perform recovery without using a file with the VCF extension.
iTools is a program that resembles iTunes in functions and can work with various data on iPhones and iPads. Including phone book.
Download, install and open iTools. Connect your phone to your computer using a USB cable.
In the window that opens, find the file you need and click “Open”.
If the user has a pre-created backup of all iPhone files, the process of dumping contacts to the phone will not take long. You just need to connect your iPhone to your computer and go to iTunes. You can read about how to do this in Method 2 of our article at the link below.
Transfer Contacts to iPhone from Computer
When buying a new iPhone or SIM card, the user is faced with the problem of transferring contacts. There is no need to drive in each number manually, since now this whole process is automated.
Now we are talking about online services for which there is no need to connect your phone to your computer. This is, first of all, the iCloud service and its web version, as well as downloading the phone book via e-mail messages.
The easiest and fastest way, which assumes a ready-made file with the entire list of contacts for import. The user will need any mailbox, we will use Gmail and attach a file with the VCF extension to the message. You can read how to do this in the next article on our website.
After sending, we proceed to work with iPhone.
Go to your inbox on your mobile device and find the message you want. Tap an attached file to download it to your device, then tap the attachment again.
To solve the problem, you can use the web version of the iCloud cloud storage. It also requires a VCF file with a contact list. Please note that contacts on iPhone will only be updated when sync is enabled in settings.
Open the iCloud website. If necessary, enter the username and password for the account. Go to the “Contacts” section.
Click on the gear icon in the lower left corner of the screen and select “Import vCard”.
Find the file you want and click “Open”. Contacts were synced with iPhone and added to the phone book.
In this article, we have analyzed the main ways to download contacts to iPhone using programs and special services. In most cases, the user needs a file with the VCF extension.