How to disable automatic updates in iOS 13?
Turning automatic updates on or off
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, select Settings [your name] iTunes Store & App Store. Enable or disable the Software Updates option. Open the App Store on your Mac.
How to remove software updates on iPhone?
- Go to “Settings” and open the item “iTunes and AppStore”.
- In order to disable automatic download of iOS updates, in the “Automatic downloads” section, disable the item “Updates”.
- In order to disable application updates, turn off the “Programs” item.
What to do if apps are not updating?
- Open the settings, go to the “Applications” section.
- Find Google Play. Go to the program parameters.
- Delete updates and cache, wipe data.
Why iPhone apps aren’t automatically updated?
First, make sure the apps are being updated manually. To do this, disable automatic updates (Settings. iTunes Store and App Store. Updates), wait for updates to appear and update manually. If the programs are not updated manually either: 1.
How to turn off syncing between Apple devices?
On an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Select “Settings” [your name].
- Click iCloud.
- To turn iCloud on or off, click the toggle next to it.
How to make sure that the iOS update does not pop up?
If you don’t want to wait for a software update to install a public iOS version, please follow the instructions to restore iOS.Here’s what to do:
- Go to the “Settings” “General” menu and click on “Profiles and controls.” device “.
- Select iOS Beta Profile.
- Click “Delete Profile” and reboot the device.
How to delete all game data on iPhone and iPad?
As you progress through any game, the so-called game progress, achievements and other merits that you earn in the process accumulate. And that’s great. But sometimes you want to start the game “again”, without all these saves, however, when reinstalling the game, you have to start not all over again, but from the level you finished.
What to do in this case? How to erase everything and start from scratch? There are two ways to solve it and it all depends on where this data is stored:
- All progress is saved on the servers of the game developers and linked to the account. There is only one way out. to create a new account. As a rule, this happens by entering the game on the start screen.
- All game data is stored in iCloud. Then you need to remove them yourself. You can do this by going to Settings. iCloud. Storage. We find the necessary application and erase everything 🙂
Only after cleaning up this data, we can say that the application or game has been completely removed from the iPhone or iPad. But sometimes problems arise
How to completely uninstall a game or app from iPhone and iPad
Hello everyone! Now I will say one very trivial thing. unused games and applications take up the precious memory of your iPhone, and in order to free it, they must be deleted. over, it would seem that such a simple process as erasing programs should not cause any difficulties. Clicked. removed. This happens most often. But often does not mean constantly.
Sometimes, some program or toy refuses to be removed or other problems arise. That is why I have already prepared an instruction (large and useful) that will teach you to completely, completely and irrevocably remove programs and games downloaded to the iPhone or iPad, and also tell you how to behave if something does not work out. Let’s go! 🙂
How to hide a game or app from purchases on iPhone or iPad
To do this, you need a connection to a computer and installed iTunes.
Have you downloaded and installed the “correct” version? Now let’s get down to business:
- Launch iTunes and go under your account (Apple ID).
- Click on your name. By the way, new versions of iTunes do not have this item, but there is an “Account”. click on it.
- In the pop-up window, choose. purchases.
- From all the variety that you acquired at one time, choose what you need to hide.
- Click on the cross.
That’s all, thus the application is completely “removed” from the device and is not visible in the shopping list. It turns out that you seem to have never downloaded this program or game. it is not on the device, and it is not displayed in the iCloud cloud either. However, everything can be returned back.
How to uninstall an app from iPhone and iPad
Here we have three ways. you are free to choose absolutely any. The process for each of them is quite simple, so I’ll be brief:
- From the home screen. Press and hold the icon of any application with your finger. After a few seconds, they begin to shake and a cross appears in the upper right corner of each of them. To uninstall the program, feel free to click on it.
- Through settings. Go to Settings. General. Statistics. Storage. We see a list of absolutely all games and programs installed on the device, sorted by the amount of data occupied. Select the application you are looking for, click on it and see the inscription. “Remove the program”.
- Via iTunes. We connect to the computer and click on the program tab. On the right we see a list of home screens, double-click on the one where the program you want to uninstall is located. Further, by clicking on the cross, we delete it. After all the manipulations, it is necessary to synchronize the device so that the changes are saved in the device.
In fact, the easiest and fastest way is of course the first one. It is he who is used in most cases. However, others have a right to exist. For example, uninstalling an application through settings allows you to control the amount of memory in your iPhone or iPad. Well, there is no need to talk about using iTunes. many work with their device exclusively with the help of it, and it is much more convenient for them to do it in this way.
By the way, in my practice I met a person who persistently proved to me that it is possible to delete programs correctly and, in general, to work completely with Apple technology only through iTunes. Everything else is a complete mistake and stupidity. Thank God our communication was short-lived.
How to display all programs in the shopping list
To display all those applications that we hid together with you in the previous paragraph, we also need iTunes.
- Open iTunes and log in with your Apple ID.
- Again, click on the name and select the item in the list. “Account Information”.
- May be asked to enter the password again. do it.
- In the window that opens, we find the item. “iTunes in the cloud”. Under it there will be an inscription. “Hidden purchases”, and on the right. “Manage”.
- You will see all hidden content. It is enough to select the required one and click “Show”.
But sometimes these manipulations are not enough for complete removal, because there is still information that accumulates in the process of interacting with a program or game. Let’s find out how to get rid of her
Is it possible to completely uninstall a program from an iPhone and how to do it?
As soon as you use any of the methods indicated above, you completely remove the program. However, it will still show up in the shopping section as a cloud with an arrow. Which means that it is available for download at any time from under your account.
Unfortunately, you cannot completely remove applications from this list. Since this is contrary to the very essence of this list. to allow the user to download applications without forcing him to pay for them again. However, they can be hidden and not shown in the list of previously loaded.
Why games and applications are not deleted in iOS and what to do?
It would seem, what can be difficult in uninstalling a program? But believe me, it also happens
The following are the most common problems that a user may encounter, as well as their solutions:
- There is no cross on the application icon or there is no delete button (in the event that the actions are performed through the settings). Most likely, restrictions are set and removal is blocked. What to do? For iOS 11 and “earlier”: open Settings. Accessibility. Restrictions and turn on “Remove Programs”. For iOS 12 and older, the option is in a different location: Settings. Screen Time. Content & Privacy. iTunes and App Store Purchases. Uninstall Apps.
- The game was deleted, but the empty (gray) icon remained from it and is not deleted in any way. You can read everything about such ailments in this and here in this article.
- You can delete, but not all applications. some do not have a cross. Two options are possible here. these are standard applications from Apple itself (Game Center, weather, calculator, etc.), they cannot be deleted (with the arrival of iOS 10, this opportunity appeared). Or, these are programs downloaded when using a jailbreak. some of them must be uninstalled directly through the cydia (Cydia. Manage. Packages).
It would seem that a simple process is to delete a game or an application, and I myself did not expect how long the article turned out to be. Therefore, if you have read it to the end, then it is worth noting this case and praising yourself by putting a “like”!
How to uninstall the latest app update on iPhone?
How to uninstall a downloaded iOS update on iPhone or iPad
- Open the Settings app and go to General → iPhone Storage → Storage.
- Scroll down a bit and select the downloaded iOS update.
- Click “Uninstall Update“.
- Confirm deletion.
How to turn off automatic Android system updates?
How to prevent Android from updating automatically
- To turn off Android auto-update, go to “Settings”;
- Scroll down the menu and open the section “About phone” → “System”;
- Now find the section “Software update“, and in it a button with three;
- In the menu that appears, you need to uncheck the “Automatic update” item.
How to remove the latest updates?
You just need a few steps to cancel the app update on your Android smartphone.
- Open Play Market and go to settings.
- Select the section “Auto-update applications”.
- Check the box “Never”.
How to enable automatic app updates?
Here’s what you need to do to get all apps on your Android device to update automatically:
- Open the Play Store app.
- Click on the “Menu” icon Settings.
- Click Auto-update apps.
- Select one of the options: Any network. Wi-Fi or mobile Internet will be used to update applications.
Turn off automatic app updates?
How to turn off Android app updates
How to Delete Apps on iPhone new update! How to Permanently Delete Apps | Uninstall apps from iPhone
How to return the previous version of the application?
Open the settings, go to the “Applications” section. Find the VK client in the list. Open its properties. Click “Uninstall” and wait for the uninstallation process to complete.
How to turn off automatic removal of programs on iPhone?
How to turn off automatic removal of programs and games
- Open “Settings”.
- Go to the “iTunes Store and App Store”.
- Move to the inactive position the “Unload unused” switch.
How to completely uninstall apps via iTunes?
You can also erase applications from the iPhone through iTunes, even if this is not the most convenient and fastest way. You need to act like this:
Connect the gadget to PC via USB cable or Wi-Fi and launch iTunes.
Select the connected device in the sidebar on the left. If there is no panel, you can call it by pressing CTRLS.
On the device control screen, select the “Programs” tab.
You can delete it in one of two ways. The first method: find the unnecessary program in the list and click “Remove”.
The second way: scroll through the home screens, select the one on which the unnecessary application is located, and double-click on the screen with the left mouse button. Then just click on the “cross” located above the unnecessary application.
Click “Apply”, and after synchronization, the program will be removed from the iPhone.
Removing programs from the desktop
Removing games and applications from the desktop (this method is also called the 5-touch method) is the simplest option. Follow these instructions:
Press the “Home” button to return to the desktop.
Touch the icon of the application that you would like to delete with your finger and hold for 2-3 seconds until all the icons begin to shake. Then you can remove your finger.
You will see “crosses” appear in the upper left corners of the icons.
Click on the “cross”. the iPhone will ask for confirmation of the delete operation and warn that all data stored in the program will be erased.
Click “Delete” and the icon will disappear from the desktop. this means that the program has been removed from the iPhone.
Press the “Home” button again so that the icons stop “shaking” and you can again fully use the gadget.
Please note that the icons of built-in applications also “shake” when pressed for a long time, but the “cross” above them does not appear.
It is impossible to delete any standard applications from iPhone.
Can I Erase Game Data on iPhone?
Progress in games from the AppStore is tied to an account, so if the user wants to start the game over, he has two options:
- Create a new account on initial launch of the app.
- Delete game achievements via iCloud. To do this, on the device you need to go along the path “Settings”. “iCloud”. “Storage and copies”. “Storage” and switch the toggle switch opposite the application name to the “OFF” mode.
It is after deleting game data from iCloud that the user can be sure that he erased the application completely.
Applications are not deleted: what is the reason?
If the icons “tremble” after a long press, but the cross in the upper corner does not appear, this means that the settings are prohibited from uninstalling programs. You can remove this prohibition like this:
Follow the path “Settings”. “General”. “Restrictions”.
Enter the security password (the same one that you always enter when unlocking the gadget). Be careful: there are only two attempts!
Switch the toggle switch opposite to “Remove Programs” in the active position.
Then you can uninstall applications as usual.
Remove unnecessary applications through the “Settings
You can uninstall programs through the built-in Settings application only from those gadgets on which iOS version higher than 5.0 (inclusive) is installed. This method is more informative. users can see how much memory a particular program takes up, and it is on this that they base the decision on the advisability of deleting.
To completely remove the program through the “Settings”, proceed as follows:
Follow the path “Settings”. “General”. “Statistics”, and you will see a list of programs installed on the gadget. Initially, only the most “weighty” applications will be shown. if you want to view the full list, click on the “Show all programs” button.
On the right, you can see the weight of the application.
Select an unnecessary application, click on its icon and on the next page, click on the “Uninstall program” button. Then confirm the deletion in the window that appears.
An important advantage available to Apple technology owners is that even after deleting from the iPhone, any application can be restored, because the programs are not tied to a specific device, but to an iTunes account. Users of paid software do not need to worry: they will not have to pay again for re-downloading a remote application.
Note: This method is not available for devices with iOS 4 and below.
Every iPhone comes with a set of default apps by default. One of them is “Settings”. To use it to remove another application from the iPhone, you need to proceed as follows:
- Go to “Settings”.
- Go to the section “Basic”.
- Select the “Statistics” section. Here you can view all the programs installed on your device, their version and the amount of memory used. If the application you want is not in the list, click “Show all programs”.
- Select an application and in the window that appears, click “Uninstall a program”.
This method can take a long time due to the synchronization between iPhone and computer. Plus, it assumes that iTunes is already installed on your computer. To remove an application from a mobile device, you should:
- Connect iPhone to Computer with USB Cable.
- Run iTunes on your computer.
- Select your iPhone in iTunes on the sidebar of the program. If you do not see this panel, press CtrlS.
- The device control screen appears on the right side of the window. Tabs will appear at the top, one of them is “Programs”. Select her.
- Flip through the iPhone work screens in iTunes until you find the program you want. When you hover the mouse cursor over it, a cross will appear on the application icon. To uninstall an application, click on the cross.
- Click “Apply” (the button is located in the lower right corner of the screen) to permanently remove the application. If you change your mind or make a mistake, click “Return”.
- Synchronize iPhone with computer. Done!
How to Remove Apps from iPhone: 3 Easy Ways
Your iPhone has too many played games and apps that you don’t use at all? It means that it’s time to clear the mobile device of unnecessary data. But how to do that?
There are 3 ways to uninstall an app from iPhone:
- Through “Settings”
- From the home screen
- Using iTunes.
Let’s consider each of them separately.
This method is the fastest and easiest to remember, it allows you to uninstall applications in just five taps in ten seconds. So, the algorithm of actions:
- Exit to the home screen (press the HOME button).
- Touch the icon of any application and hold it for 2-3 seconds. When the icons on the screen begin to move and “shake”, you can remove your finger.
- If you look closely at the application icon, you will notice that a cross has appeared in the upper left corner. Click on it.
- A system warning will appear on the screen stating that the data associated with the application will disappear upon deletion. Click “Delete”.
- Done! The program has been removed. To continue working with iPhone, press the HOME button.
About paid programs
New iPhone owners are often worried about the following question: if you delete a paid application, will you have to buy it again? We hasten to calm them down: no, you won’t have to.
Each game or program downloaded to your iPhone or iPad is not tied to the device itself, but to your iTunes account. In other words, even if you delete a paid application, you will always have access to it through your account, in which you can download it again, and you will not have to pay a second time. Deletion will only affect data inside the smartphone (for example, saving games).
Therefore, you can uninstall paid programs without fear: they are available in iTunes at any time.!
How to Remove an Program from iPhone. Method
You can also uninstall applications from iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch using iTunes. This will be especially convenient for those users who often synchronize their device with a computer.
Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to your computer and launch iTunes.
Go to the device management tab.
Select the “Programs” section and click on the home screen page that contains the application you want to uninstall.
Click the cross in the upper left corner of the desired application (it will appear after you hover the mouse cursor over it). Note that you do not need to confirm the deletion.
Click Finish to complete the uninstallation process. After synchronization, all deleted applications will disappear from the mobile device.
How to Remove an Program from iPhone. Method
Touch and hold the icon of any application or game until the iPhone home screen enters uninstall and move applications.
Click on the cross located in the upper left corner of the application or game you want to uninstall.
In the window that opens, confirm the deletion by clicking “Delete”.
Note that if you have iOS 10 or later installed on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, you can remove most standard applications from the home screen. You can download remote standard applications, if necessary, directly through the App Store.
How to Remove App from iPhone. Method
This method of removing programs from the iPhone is more informative. before removing the desired application, you can find out how much space it takes up in the smartphone’s memory.
Go to the menu “Settings” → “General” → “Using storage and iCloud”.
In the storage section click “Manage”.
Select the app you want to uninstall. On this screen, you can immediately see how much memory the application takes in the device’s memory, which makes it easier to think about the storage organization.
Click “Uninstall a program” and confirm the uninstallation in the window that opens.
If the desired application is not listed, but you are sure that it is installed on the iPhone, after going to the “Settings” → “General” → “Using storage and iCloud” menu, scroll down the list and click “Show all programs”.
How to uninstall an app from iPhone
Removing apps from iPhone is a simple process, but even here you can run into certain problems. In our guide, you will learn three whole ways to uninstall apps from iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. In addition, we will tell you what to do if applications are not removed from the device.
What to do if apps are not deleted from iPhone
All the methods described above may not work, provided that the restriction on uninstalling applications is active in the settings of your device. Removing it is easy:
Go to the menu “Settings” → “General” → “Restrictions”.
Enter the password previously set to restrict various activities on your device.
Switch the toggle switch “Remove programs” to the active position.