How can you hack an Android phone
The choice of the method depends on what services the phone was connected to before the blocking was established. If you managed to synchronize your smartphone with your Google account, consider that the job is done. Even better, if the Samsung service “Find My Phone” was connected. In other situations, you will have to sweat.
How to Hack Password on Samsung Phone
How to jailbreak a Samsung phone with a picture password set? The instruction is intended not for dishonest citizens, but for those who have forgotten the combination of signs or have become the victim of an innocent joke of friends who got into the settings of a smartphone. Hacking methods will also be required for young parents, whose children accidentally set a graphic password and, quite expectedly, do not remember it.
How to Unlock Samsung Without Data Loss
The above have already listed ways to remove the lock without losing data. For forward-thinking users, there is another convenient method. If you managed to register on the Samsung website and, in particular, in the Find My Mobile section, you just need to go to the service and follow the algorithm:
- After authorization, we look for our phone on the page.
- On the left panel, click “Unlock Screen”.
- We confirm the decision and wait for the connection of the smartphone with the service.
- A notification about successful unlocking will appear on the PC screen.
As you can see, for a successful unlocking, it is better to attend to a potential problem in advance. When buying a smartphone for a child, immediately create accounts on Google and on the Samsung website, so as not to suffer from the search for hacking methods. Foresight will save you time and nerves.
Special software for hacking the phone
The latest Android models are simply stuffed with chips that increase security, so even after the recovery, the damn graphic code appears on them again, without which it will not work to unlock the phone. But craftsmen found a gap here too:
- Downloading to PC Samsung Bypass Google Verify and transferring it to a USB flash drive.
- We take the On-the-Go adapter and use it to connect the USB drive to the smartphone.
- A smartphone reset to factory settings will automatically open the contents of the flash drive through the file manager.
- Launches the ARK file. We are not afraid of the message about the prohibition of installation. we go to the settings, where we allow the smartphone to install applications.
- We try to launch and install again.
- Access to all device settings is unlocked.
- Disconnect the USB flash drive and again initiate a smartphone reset to factory settings.
We are waiting for the phone to turn on and the standard offer to enter the account data in Google or register. The last message indicates that the device has been successfully jailbroken.
There is another interesting hacking software: through a PC and a web interface, you need to download the Screen Lock suppressor utility from Google Play to your phone. After that, we try to download any other application, during the installation process of which the lock will be reset by itself. At this moment, you need to go to the smartphone settings and change the code.
Unlocking the pattern
Let’s consider the simplest option, how to hack a Samsung account. If the phone was connected to a Google profile, then restoring the ability to access the smartphone is as easy as shelling pears. We drive in several combinations at random until the system stops you with a message that attempts have been exhausted. Below will be the standard phrase “Forgot your pattern?”. We tap on it and expect to switch to a Google account. We follow the instructions and restore the ability to use the phone.
Owners of Androids under version 2.2 are real lucky ones, since there is a significant flaw in this operating system, which the developers later successfully eliminated. So, to crack the key, you just need to call yourself from another phone and take the call. Next, we reset the connection and go to the menu, where in the “Security” section we deactivate the current code.
On some models, the following method works: we wait until the smartphone starts signaling about discharge and, while the notification is displayed, go to the menu and remove the request for a graphic cipher.
Breaking the security code
The security code can be hacked, but for this you need to have certain skills in working with the phone and its firmware:
- Using a PC, we search the network for Pattern Password Disable for Android. The file must be in zip format.
- We transfer the file to the SD card and insert it into the smartphone.
- We initiate a reboot of the device by holding down the necessary keys.
- We wait.
- Restart the phone again.
If the method works, the rebooted smartphone is unlocked in the standard way. by swiping your finger across the screen. In some cases, the field for entering the pattern is still displayed, but this is not a reason to panic. just type in an arbitrary combination.
Where is the blacklist in Samsung
Galaxy developers install Android OS on their smartphones. This means there is a Blacklist option. Where can I find a list of “bad” contacts? Algorithm of actions:
- Get into phone settings (gear).
- Open “Applications”.
- Find “Calls” (you need the properties of this program).
- Tap on “Reject Calls”.
- Start removing or adding the contacts you want.
You can also get into an emergency through the “Phone” utility. The graphic symbol of the program is a telephone receiver. Move to “Logs” or “Keyboard”. A pop-up menu will appear. Click on “Call settings” and go to the tab with “Rejections”.
How to remove a number from the blacklist
You do not need a password to unlock. Even if you accidentally put the “wrong” in the blacklist, the situation is corrected in a couple of minutes. Find the emergency. the blocked subscribers will be displayed on the screen. Check the box for the person you want. After that, the selected contact is deleted. Look for the trash can icon. and send everything unnecessary there.
Now your friend is on the white list. there will be no problems with dialing and sending SMS. You can also act through additional utilities. Let’s mention the most popular applications:
The principle of operation is the same everywhere. Consider Call Blocker as this software is free. To remove a contact from the blacklist on a Galaxy smartphone with this utility, you will have to use it to send SMS by default. Then open the emergency and add anyone there.
The number will have to be dialed manually or added from history. After completing the task, place the checkboxes and activate notifications. Click “Add”. this is the final confirmation. But cleaning is done with a red cross in the blacklist. Simple and convenient.
Probably, every owner of a mobile phone once faced a situation when an intrusive number did not give a minute of respite, calling at different times of the day and night.
In most cases, the consequence of such actions was the blocking of a certain number. adding to the black list and getting rid of the problem.
Sometimes we want to cancel such an operation and unblock unwanted calls, since we accidentally blocked another person’s number.
Accidentally blocked number of someone from your family or friend, for example in Android phone Samsung j1 or j3, just like on iPhone, you can unblock it from the blacklist at any time.
I will describe how to do this, but something also depends on the smartphone itself, so, for example, if you have a huawei, then not all parameters may exactly coincide. I will be based on the most famous. Samsung Galaxy.
A slightly different situation, when it was not you who did it, but the operator, for example, tele2 or mts. then the actions are different.
How to Unblock Phone Number on Samsung
Sometimes subscribers on the “other end of the line” are extremely annoying and the only thing that can save your nerves and time is blocking unwanted contact. Where can I find the blacklist in a Samsung phone and how to add a phone number to it, or even a whole contact?
How to add a phone number to the blacklist
Want to block someone? The person will call you, but for him everything will look as if he made a mistake when typing numbers. To achieve this effect, you need to perform a number of sequential operations:
- launch the “Phone” application;
- move to any of the three tabs (“Contacts”, “Favorites” or “Journal”);
- find an unwanted number;
- activate subscriber settings;
- tap on “Block / Unblock”.
You do not need to delete anything. the harmful subscriber is placed in the blacklist with a special slider. You will learn later how to unblock a number from the “Samsung” blacklist, but for now, drag the slider to enable. Activate SMS rejection at the same time. this function will be useful to you too. The “Yes” key confirms the changes made.
How to unblock a blacklisted number on iPhone
As with transferring data to another device, iPhone users are again in a slightly better position than Android owners. The fact is that, starting with the operating system iOS 7.0, the option to block unwanted numbers is a system option.
Thanks to this, the blocking does not require the installation of any special application. It is enough that in the list of incoming calls we find the one from which we do not want to receive calls, then we press the information symbol (lowercase letter and in a circle). it is next to the unwanted contact or number.
After opening the next view, we have various options. however we are interested in the last item on the list: block number. We click on it and it is ready. The function works the same in the message list or in Face Time mode.
If by mistake we have blocked the right one or are no longer angry with the blocked person, we can remove this number from the blacklist. The list of blocked numbers can be found in the settings.
We need to click on “Phone” and then select blocking and call identification. This allows us to display a list of all blocked numbers. to remove a number from the list of blocked calls, simply click “Edit” in the upper right corner and select the appropriate contact to remove from the list.
As with Windows Phone, this was not the case until recently. Only exclusively, if we did jailbreak, we could use third-party programs, such as iBlacklist, which allowed us to block unwanted calls.
How to unblock a phone number. blacklisted by the operator and in the application
If restrictions are imposed by our operator tele2, mts, beeline, megaphone, in order to cancel the operation, you will need to contact him or send the appropriate SMS code.
Each such activated service can also be deactivated. Information on the content of codes for individual operators can be found on their websites.
Not all phones have a built-in functionality, the so-called “Black List” (who has how to unlock, I will describe below), then such users will need applications from enthusiasts of third-party software developers.
In the case of blocking by a “third party”, this is done by adding them to the “black list” using additional applications.
In this way, unlocking is done by nothing more than deleting it from the list in which you placed it and restoring its full ability to contact us.
Therefore, each decision can be reversed at the right time when you want to talk to the person.
How to Unlock Password on Samsung Phone Using Android Device Manager
This method involves using a similar service from Google for all Android devices. In order to unlock Samsung if the password is forgotten, follow the instructions below.
On another phone or PC, go to https://www.google.com/Android/devicemanager. Sign in with your google account.
Select your device (if not automatically detected). Then click on the “Block” option. Enter a new password to lock the screen of your device and confirm it by entering it again. Click “Block” again.
Samsung All Phone And J2. How To Number Blocked And Unblock Number
Now unlock your Samsung with the given password you just created.
How to Unlock Samsung Phone if Forgot Password
Smartphone users often lock their smartphones with pattern keys, PIN codes or passwords to protect personal data from strangers. However, it happens that phone owners themselves forget them and wonder how to effectively recover a password without losing data? In this article, we offer you several simple ways to solve this problem, which are suitable for unlocking any Samsung model, be it Galaxy S10 / S9 / S8 / S7 / S7 Edge / S6 / S6 Edge / S5 / S4 / S3, Galaxy Note 9 / Note 8 / Note 7.
How to unlock Samsung phone using the program
A professional utility from Tenorshare allows you to quickly and efficiently unlock any Android device, regardless of the type of lock (pin code, password, pattern or fingerprint). 4uKey for Android is specially designed for unlocking Android smartphones in such cases and guarantees immediate results.
Step 1 Download the program from the developer’s official website and install it on your PC. Connect your Samsung phone to your computer with a USB cable.
Step 2 Run the program. In the main menu, select the option “Remove screen lock”.
Step 3 The program will start checking the data, after which it will start the process of removing your Samsung screen lock. When a message appears about deleting device data, select “OK”.
Step 4 After completing the uninstallation process, you will be prompted to enter recovery mode. Turn off the device and at the same time press and hold the “Volume Up” “Home” “Power”.
Step 5 Then 4uKey for Android will remove the lock screen automatically. In a few minutes, you will see the whole process in full.
How to Unlock Samsung Screen if Forgot Password via Google Account
The following method only works on Android 4.4 and below. In this case, your data will also remain unchanged on the device. Please note that for a successful result, your locked device must be connected to the network.
Enter the wrong password, PIN code or pattern on the smartphone screen 5 times.
Select the “Forgot pattern / password” option. Next, enter your Google account details or backup pin.
After that, the phone will be unlocked and you can set a new key / password.
Unlock Samsung Screen via Find My Mobile
Find My Mobile service can provide invaluable service to Samsung owners in a situation when the password from the device has been forgotten or if the device has been lost. In order to use this function, you need to have a pre-registered Samsung account, as well as a network connection on another phone or computer. The main advantage of this method is the preservation of all device data.
Go to https://findmymobile.Samsung.com/ and sign in with your Samsung account.
On the right side of the window, click on “” and from the full list of options select “Unlock my device”.
Enter the password from your account in the blank line and confirm the decision by clicking on “Unblock“.
After that, the phone will be unlocked, and you can set a new password on the phone.
Unlock Samsung with an additional pin code
An exclusive way for Samsung phones to unlock the screen if you have forgotten your password is to use an additional PIN-code. When installing a pattern as a lock, the owner must also set an additional pin code.
Enter the wrong unlock combination 5 times. After the message about the retry after 30 seconds appears, select the “Additional PIN-code” option at the bottom of the screen.
Enter the pin code that you set when setting up the screen lock. Click OK. The screen lock will be unlocked.
As you can see, there is no reason to despair if you suddenly forgot your smartphone password and do not know how to get back access to all important data. You can choose any of the above solutions. each method will return you control over your phone within a few minutes. Share in the Комментарии и мнения владельцев in the ways you like, and also suggest your own!
How to blacklist a number on Samsung Galaxy using standard methods
- Open the dialer on your phone
- Click on the number in the magazine or contacts
- In the upper right corner, click on the “Menu” button, and then select “Block / unblock numbers” If you want to block both calls and messages, then slide both switches to the on state, or only one that you need.
Where to find Black List
The location of the blacklist in the menu depends not only on the model of the gadget, but also on the version of Android installed on it. To find an emergency, do the following:
- click on the “Phone” application on the main screen;
- on the dialing page, find the ellipsis in the upper right corner and click on it;
- “Settings” will appear. click on them to open the menu;
- at the very top, select “Blocking numbers”;
- a page will open with the words “Blocking Unknown Numbers”. Move the slider to the active position, and from now on unknown subscribers will no longer be able to dial up to you, including employees of banks and various companies. Right below this option is the line for adding users to the emergency.
If the feature is already active on your phone, you can disable it by moving the slider to the left.
Note! Even if a subscriber is saved in the list of your contacts without a name, the ban on making calls and sending messages will not apply to him.
If you have a push-button telephone manufactured before 2005, then you need to look for the section with the black list according to another instruction:
- go to “Settings”;
- select the tab with applications and open “All calls”;
- in the list that opens, find “Emergency Situations” and in the pop-up window, click on “Activation”.
After that, the system will offer to add changes and configure the list.
The number is removed from the blocked list as follows:
- Enter the blacklist menu
- We activate the line with the desired number
- We remove this subscriber from the blacklist of the Samsung phone.
Similarly, you can remove the deletion through the “Contacts” of the phone by selecting the appropriate item in the menu.
Blacklist creation and cleaning via additional software
If the standard blacklist application does not suit you or does not work correctly, you can use third-party software to block incoming calls. Among these programs, the most popular are:
- “Black list”;
- Call Blocker;
- Call Blocker;
They all function according to a similar algorithm, so as an example, consider how to add and how to remove a number from the blacklist using Call Blocker:
- Download this utility to your mobile phone. This can be done from the Play Market absolutely free.
- If your Samsung Galaxy is running Android 4.4 or higher, a message will appear on the screen asking you to install Call Blocker as the default SMS sending and reading application. Confirm the shift by clicking Ok.
- After downloading the program, open the “Blacklist” section and click “Add contact”.
- Manually enter the phone number to be banned, or select a contact (multiple contacts) from the address book, call history or message history.
- To block calls and SMS messages, check the boxes next to the corresponding items. If you want to receive notifications when a subscriber attempts to contact you, additionally activate the item “Enable notification”.
- Confirm your actions by clicking “Add”.
To clear the blacklist created through Call Blocker, just re-launch this program, enter the “Blacklist” tab and click on the red cross next to the desired subscriber.
What is a blacklist and what is it for?
Black List is a special list where mobile and home numbers can be entered. The maximum number of subscribers that can be added to the Black List depends on the specific smartphone model. But usually up to several thousand users.
You can manually remove or add a subscriber to the blacklist on Samsung. And so that you can quickly find the desired contact, all numbers are sorted by name and sorted into folders.
Blacklisted contacts will not be able to send you messages or make incoming calls.
The second way is through the “Messages” application
For Samsung phones running Android 7.x, 6.x, 5.x
Go to the “Messages” application, then click on the “Options” item, then select the “Settings” section. At this point, find the line “Block messages” and select the “Block list” tab. In the list that opens, find the desired contact or number and put a “minus” in front of it. Thus, the number will be unblocked.
For Samsung phones running Android 4.x
Go to the “Messages” application, then click on the “Menu” item, then select the “Settings” section. At this point, find the line “Add to spam numbers” and select the desired contact from the list that opens. Then click on it and hold it for a short time. The message “Delete” will appear, click on it again. That’s it, the number from the blacklist has been deleted.
It is worth noting that on Samsung phones with Android operating system versions 3.x, 2.x, the function of adding a contact to the blacklist does not exist.
Older models (up to 2005)
If we consider devices manufactured before 2005, then the required function can be found as follows:
- Go to device settings.
- Go to the “Applications” tab, where you need to select the “Calls” item.
- Next, go to the “All calls” submenu and click on the “Emergency” button.
- In the window that opens, click on the “Activation” command.
In the same place, in the pop-up window where the function is activated, you can enter the “Black-list” itself.
How to find blacklist on Samsung phone:
- go to: “Phone book” (icon with a green tube on the desktop of the mobile phone);
- go to: section “Logs”. “Additional functions”. “Call settings”;
- in the last tab: “Call rejection”. “Emergency”.
In all gadgets, after carrying out these actions, a line pops up with a proposal to add contacts to the black list.
How to add a user to the blacklist?
In order to add an unwanted subscriber to an emergency on a smartphone, you need to perform the following actions:
- In the Address Book, open the contact you want to block.
- Select in the Address Book a contact without a SIM card icon in the upper corner.
- Open the “Settings” menu and put a tick next to the “Direct blocking of incoming” item.
Done, now the annoying caller will not bother you anymore!
Removing a phone number from an emergency on Android
We find the desired number, which has been blacklisted. In our case, this is “Kont4”. Click on it.
We find ourselves on the contact page. Click on the menu button (in our case, it is located under the screen). A menu appears. In it, uncheck the box “Direct blocking”.
That’s all, the number is no longer blocked.
You can add an unwanted subscriber to the blacklist as follows:
- Enter the blacklist menu
- Click “Create” or “Add”
- Enter the required number or select it from the list of contacts
- We save the result.
Also, you can add a subscriber to the black list through the context menu of the number by selecting the corresponding item in it.
Removing a user from an emergency on Android
To remove from the blacklist on an Android phone:
- First of all, you need to open the “Contacts” menu.
- After that, you should find the subscriber who was blocked, and click on him.
- As a result of this procedure, go to the contact page. Next, you need to click on the button that brings up the menu.
- A menu appears on the screen. From the appeared section “Direct blocking” you must uncheck the box.
- The desired contact is no longer blocked and you can freely receive next calls.
How to remove a number from the blacklist in Samsung?
Some of you have probably at least once faced an unpleasant situation when someone calls a cell phone and is silent. Terrible calls are heard both day and night dozens of times. Maybe someone is joking, or maybe they deliberately annoy you.
To get rid of annoying calls for subscribers of the cellular network, there is a “Black List” service. You just need to add the phone number to the blacklist, and calls from it simply will not reach the subscriber.
You can add to the blacklist not only mobile numbers, but also city, intercity and international numbers.
That is, if you receive a call from a subscriber whose phone number is included in the “Black List”, the caller will not be able to contact you and will hear a message about an erroneous call.
But what if you mistakenly blacklisted the desired subscriber’s number? To remove a contact from the blacklist of a Samsung phone, go to the main menu, open settings, then applications, calls, all calls, blacklist.
Here you will see all the numbers that you once brought here. Uncheck the box next to the number you want. The sequence of steps may differ depending on the modification of your Samsung phone.
To remove a subscriber from the blacklist on the touchscreen phone, open the call log. Next, you should press and hold the number that you want to remove from the black list. Review the list of suggested actions that you can do with the selected number.
Select. “remove from the blacklist”. A notification will appear stating that the number has been successfully deleted. Also on the website of your operator, you can conveniently add or remove numbers, view the numbers included in the “Black List”, connect or disconnect the service.
Be careful when working with applications on your phone. Do not make mistakes in order not to miss an important call in the future. Carefully review the information about the services, because all applications are aimed at helping you, not confusing you.
How to block unwanted incoming messages on Samsung Galaxy J 1, J2, J3, J5 and J7 2016 (and other smartphones with Marsh Mallow 6.0):
- open the “Phone” application, tap the “Options” button (in the upper right corner of the screen) and select “Settings” in the menu;
- on the page “Call settings”, tap the line “Call blocking” and then. “Block list”;
- in the line “Add phone number” we write (or select from the list of contacts or from the call log) the phone number that needs to be blocked (an important nuance: the number must be written in the international format, ie through and with the country code);
- click the plus sign on the right.
After that, the subscriber blocked in this way will not be able to get through to you, but all his calls will be displayed in the smartphone call log with a special note.
Calls from hidden numbers are a separate attack that sooner or later begins to annoy every mobile user. over, blocking them is also not so easy, since your smartphone does not display the number.
But the developers of Galaxy J did not forget about this problem either.
So, if the “anonymous” ones have already gotten you a little, then you just open the “Phone” application settings and activate the “Block anonymous calls” option, after which the smartphone will automatically block any call from an unknown or anonymous subscriber.
A similar application is offered by Google. You can download it through the Google Play store. What is very pleasing is the low cost of the complete package. only 3. Blocked contacts can be added in the same way as in the previous method.
Blocking a contact for the system “Android
Almost everyone has a smartphone today, so it will be more logical to start with it. This is an easy way to block a contact on your phone without downloading any third-party applications:
- Enter the number you want to block in the contact list (in some phones, blocking is possible only when the number is saved).
- Click on the desired number, after the options appear, select “Add to blacklist”.
Call Blocker on guard for calm
So how to block a contact on your phone using it?
- The first thing to do. download the blocker, install it and accept the user agreement.
- Open the main menu of the program and find the Bloked calls option there.
- Select “Add”.
- The black and white lists will appear on the phone display.
- Click on “Add”. Select the desired number from the list of calls or messages. It can also be entered manually.
There is another way to block a contact on the phone. This can be done through the call setup:
- Open the call log.
- Find the “Call Settings” menu.
- Click on the “Reject Calls” option.
- Find the “Blacklist” item and click on “”.
No blacklist? There is an exit
In the event that your Android system does not provide for a blacklist, you can block the number via voicemail:
- Open your contacts.
- Find the contact you want to block.
- Scroll the “Delete, change” menu to the very end.
- Find the “Voicemail Only” menu and click on it.
Even if you do not have voicemail or it is not configured, calls from this number will be automatically dropped, and the number itself will go to blocked contacts.
Several simple ways to block a contact on your phone
Each of us at least once got into such a situation: a mobile phone rings and at the other end of the tube someone is broadcasting about a beauty salon that you have never applied to, that a favorable loan proposal has been developed especially for you, and so on. There is little pleasant in such calls. The article will discuss how to block a contact on the phone.
Operator to help
You can block the subscriber with whom you do not want to talk by contacting the operator. Call Support, wait for the connection with a specialist, describe the problem, and the operator will send you an SMS with a command that will add the contact to the blacklist. True, this service is paid, but it costs no more than 30 rubles per month.
How can we help?
To stop receiving messages, calls and status updates from certain contacts, you can block them.
To unblock a contact:
- Click Settings Account Privacy Blocked.
- Swipe the contact name to the left.
- You can also click Edit the red minus icon.
- Click Unblock.
How to unblock a blocked phone number on a Samsung Galaxy (Android 7 & 8)
There are also other ways to unblock a contact:
- Open a chat with a contact, click on his name Unblock.
- On the Chats tab, swipe left on the chat with the contact you want to unblock, tap Contact details Unblock.
Note. If you unblock a contact, you will not receive the messages, calls, and status updates they sent you while they were blocked.
To block an unknown number:
You have two options if you want to block an unknown number:
- If this number contacted you for the first time, open the chat with this number and click Block Block.
- Open a chat with an unknown number, then click on the number Block Block or Complain and block (in this case, the number will be blocked and a complaint will be sent to it).
- Messages, calls and blocked contact status updates will not appear on your phone and will not be delivered to you.
- Your last visit time, online status, status updates and any changes to your profile photo will not be visible to the contacts you have blocked.
- Blocking a contact does not remove it from your phone’s address book, nor does it remove your phone number from that contact’s address book. To delete a contact, you need to delete it from your phone’s address book.
- If you are worried about whether this contact will know that you have blocked them, read this article.
To block a contact:
- Open WhatsApp Settings Account Privacy Blocked Add new
- Select the contact you want to block from the list and click on it.
There are also alternative ways to block a contact:
- Open a chat with a contact and click on his name Block Block or Complain about a contact Complain and block (in this case, the contact will be blocked and a complaint will be sent to him).
- On the Chats tab, swipe left on the chat with the contact you want to block, then tap Contact details Block Block or Report the contact Report and block (in this case, the contact will be blocked and a complaint will be sent to him).