How to tune satellite channels
TVs from LG can receive satellite TV without using tuners, subject to the support of the DVB-S2 broadcast format. this will be indicated in the official specifications of the model, noted on the branded box.
How to set up a TV with Smart TV
The presence of Smart TV on board opens access to the Internet via Wi-Fi or Ethernet cable and downloads applications for viewing IPTV, with which you can turn on 4K broadcasting. For this:
Note! Free Playlists are a custom build of publicly available channels. After a week, month, six months, channels may disappear from the list of available ones, and the list will stop working.
The principle of connecting a satellite dish differs from the number of satellites available for processing. An approximate connection sequence looks like this:
- Insert the antenna cable into the socket on the TV.
- Go to “Settings” and go to “Channels”.
- Select “Manual tuning” and in the list of signals that opens, select “Satellite”.
- Install “EUTELSAT 36 A / B 36.0 E” and tap on the remote control on “OK”.
- Specify the frequency 2-LNB 9750/10600 and 1-range 10750 and start the search.
Important! To accurately tune the satellite, contact your service provider who should specify the frequencies covered by the antenna heads.
Change of time and date
To avoid software glitches or authorization errors on individual resources, it is recommended to set the correct time:
- Click on “Home” again.
- Open “Settings” and select “”.
- Go to the “General” tab.
- Go to “Time and date”, change their settings.
In this tab, they also activate the on / off TV on schedule and set the sleep timer.
Manual search parameters differ by region of residence and distance from the nearest signal repeater. The universal setup instructions look like this:
- Open “Settings” and select the tab with the image of the satellite dish.
- In the menu that opens, click on “Manual settings”.
- The “Signal Type” section will appear, where select the antenna.
- frequency H. 247000;
- frequency K. 770,000;
- modulation. 256;
- LD. auto.
Check the box next to “Skip scrambled channels”. TV set will ignore pay TV channels.
It remains to select “Fast scan” and wait for the end of the process, which takes about 2-10 minutes, depending on the distance from the repeater and the performance of the TV receiver.
Pay attention! The site of the “Interactive map of CETV” indicates the scope of regional repeaters and frequencies for searching for digital TV channels.
When trying to catch a new signal or switch to a different broadcasting grid, it is worth starting automatic channel detection:
- Go to “Settings”.
- Go to “Channels” and in the list of signal sources select “Satellite”.
- Click on “Satellite Settings”, check the set parameters and tap on “OK”.
- It remains to select “Autosearch” and wait for the end of the process.
Important! Access to paid TV programs is obtained by connecting a CI card.
For easier navigation between menu items, switch to your native language. If it is installed by default, go to the next item. For others:
- Turn on the TV, press the “Home” key on the remote control. Depending on the model, it is shown as a house.
- Open the settings section and go to the image of a suitcase with a key / gear or select the “” menu, depicted as three vertical dots.
- In the submenu, find the line “Language”, click on it with the “OK” key on the remote control and select “Russian”.
Note! LG TVs targeted for sale in the CIS countries have the default language of the “home region”.