Video editing software on your phone
If the standard functionality is not enough for you, use applications that allow you to crop the video, but also fully process it. With their help, you can also sound or filter, additional effects on the image. Let’s consider the most common ones.
Video trimming with built-in player function
The most accessible, but very limited in functionality, way is to use the functions built into the phone. The Android operating system itself, by default, has the option to process videos captured on the camera. To use it, repeat the following:
- Open the required video file in the built-in player on your device.
- Press the menu button. the video options menu will appear on the screen.
- In the list of functions, select “crop”.
- You will have to literally manually adjust the time frame. It is required to carefully place the start and end points on the timeline with your finger. By moving these frames, you change the time intervals of the videos.
- After the end of the process, click the “Save” button. The file will be automatically saved on the memory card or in the phone memory.
FilmoraGo is another app to help you edit videos on Android. Its functionality is somewhat more modest than the previous version, however, the interface is more understandable and friendly, suitable for inexperienced users.
To use this application, after installation, open in it the video you want to edit. At the top of the screen there is a button for trimming the video. by clicking on it, you activate the function and you can set the length of the new video.
On the right are buttons for applying a variety of effects. After finishing editing, save the video or a copy of it.
AndroVid Video Trimmer
Immediately after installation. the program will detect and download all videos that are available on the device. With the help of a simple and convenient interface, the video can be cut into several parts, cut, speed up or slow down its fragment, apply a filter and sound effect to the entire file or to certain segments.
After finishing editing, the video is saved to the location you specified.
Wondershare Filmora allows you to quickly and easily make a real clip from any video. The app has all the features to make an amazing home video effortlessly. However, this program weighs a lot, and video processing in it takes up a lot of RAM.
How to Crop Video on Android Samsung Phone
Shot too long video and want to know how to crop video on Android Samsung phone? Modern smartphones are more than just communication accessories. Today these are whole computers with which you can not only create content, but also process it using built-in and separately downloaded programs.
Google Photos allows you to use all the same video processing features as third-party programs. It also contains automatic options that automatically create slideshows or videos from a series of photos, sorted by their thematic folders and dates.
The app is automatically installed on all Android devices.
To edit a video, open it and click on the little pencil-shaped icon. A window will open with parameters that can be changed. Among them there is also cropping.
After editing, save the video to google drive or smartphone memory.
Why crop media files on Samsung phone
Trimming a song can be useful for:
- a medley of popular tunes;
- listening to your favorite fragment, excluding long plays;
- video soundtrack;
- ringtone, alarm sound and other system sounds, etc.
You can trim music on Samsung using online services. There is no need to download third-party software and take up space in memory, just open a browser and follow the link to one of the services:
- ru. Here you can: trim a track, combine several, convert formats, record new ones. This applies not only to audio files, but also to video. The song does not need to be saved to the smartphone. IT can be downloaded from the VK social network or the cloud;
- ru. Simple service without unnecessary bells and whistles. Simple interface, only music trimming function is available;
- org. Supports trimming ringtones of all known formats. Feature. the ability to adjust the volume of the final file.
Any service will do, the sequence of actions is similar.
How to Trim Music on Samsung Phone
The owner of a Samsung smartphone can trim the music track. For example, to create a ringtone, which includes exactly that part of a musical composition that the user likes. You may also need to create shortened melodies for other purposes: creating music for a video clip, screensaver, etc. Let’s figure out what tools Android has for these purposes, how to trim a song on a Samsung phone.
Special apps for trimming music
Currently, you can trim music in the following ways:
- using the application;
- on the website.
On the Play market, there are more than two dozen free programs for downloading that will help you cut and change musical fragments. Most Popular:
- Ringtone Maker. the utility is distinguished by functionality that is capable of working together with a smartphone: you can set ringtones for a contact directly from it. It is possible to sort files by album, artist, etc. Works even with old versions of Android, supports all possible formats. To create your own track, set start and end marks. Save changes. The application will offer options for further actions with the created fragment, the user has to make a choice;
- Music editor. the program has the finest cutting settings. This will allow you to create a complete composition without unnecessary sounds at the end or beginning. The application allows you to assign a melody to a contact directly from it. The sequence of actions for all such offers is the same. It will take some getting used to the sensitive slider to trim the music on Samsung at will.
Let’s take a closer look at the process of trimming a piece of music using Ringtone Maker MP3 Editor as an example. Sequencing:
- Download and install the program, run.
- In the list that opens, select a melody. Open the menu by clicking on the icon in the form of three vertical dots.
- In the drop-down menu, select “Edit”.
- Track editing stage. The interface is made in the form of graphic waves, the desired segment is selected using limiters. Zoom is done with a magnifying glass icon.
- When the best variant of the segment is created, make a choice: save or set as a ringtone (“Save” or “Set as ringtone”).
- Next, an extended choice will be offered. what the created melody will be used for: ringtone, notifications, alarm clock.
- The process of creating a piece of music is now complete.
You can trim a ringtone on Samsung in several ways using a third-party application on the website. The resulting track is used as a ringtone or other system sounds. Most services have built-in automatic installation of a call to a contact from the phone. Online services offer advanced functionality: trimming, converting, joining, changing the volume, cleaning the track from noise, etc. Both audio and video can be processed. The download is performed both from a smartphone and from the library on social networks.
The social network has an application called “Cutting Music”. To use it, go to vk.com/app1921965_-74724484.
Click the “Upload” button and select the file.
Mark the desired area by moving the scissors. After setting, click on the “Trim” button.
Click on “Save” and select a folder for download.
How to trim a song on your phone
Professional audio editors
If the functionality of free editors is not enough, use professional programs. They allow not only trimming the song, but also gluing, applying special effects and much more.
- Magix Sound Forge. The trial version can be downloaded from the official website magix.com.
- Adobe Audition. professional audio editor from Adobe. You can download a trial version at adobe.com.
Why is music usually cut off
- For individual sounds, quotes, comments.
- To get individual chapters from an audiobook.
- To make a ringtone. put a fragment of a song on a call.
- To remove unnecessary things and leave only the necessary parts (for example, favorite songs from a concert).
On the phone, as well as on the computer, you can trim music using free online services. I will show you how to do it.
Press the “Select file” button and select an audio file from the phone memory.
how to cut and join mp3 songs on android mobileहिन्दी
The audio track will load. Move the square brackets along the sides to highlight the desired segment. Click the “Crop” button.
In the lower field, you can listen to the result by clicking on “Play”, and specify the time in the items “Start” and “End”.
Click the “Select File” button and upload the audio.
Move the brackets to highlight the fragment.
- In the points “Start” and “End” you can specify the time.
- Using the Scissors and Recycle Bin tools, you can delete a selected region.
Select a format and click the “Save” button.
The processed file will be uploaded to the “Audio” folder.
The finished file will be automatically saved to the “Audio” folder.
You can try other online services that I showed for a computer and choose the most convenient one for you.
How to Trim or Edit Audio File using Samsung Smart Phone
Let’s take a look at some free online song trimming services. They are good because you do not need to install and configure anything. everything is done right in the browser.
A sound file will appear. Move the blue brackets to the left and right to highlight the desired fragment.
You can smooth the start and end of a composition using the Smooth Start and Smooth Fade tools.
Choose a format to save. usually mp3 is fine. Click the “Crop” button.
Click on “Save”. The cut fragment will be written to the Downloads folder.
Drag the song into the program window or click on the “Select” button and upload manually.
The track and editing tools will open. Move the sliders to highlight the desired part.
- A checkmark in the “Delete selected area” item will cut out the marked part from the composition.
- If the box is not checked, the selected part will be saved to the computer.
Specify the format to save in the “Output Format” item. Click the “Crop” button.
The processing result will open. If everything suits you, click on “Download”.
Click on the “Select file” button and upload the composition.
Highlight the part you want using square brackets. You can delete or cut this piece by clicking on the trash can or scissors icon in the right corner of the page.
If you don’t need to remove anything from the song, select a format and click on the “Save” button.
The finished file will be downloaded to the “Downloads” folder.
In addition to the services described above, there are many others. The principle is similar for everyone: select a fragment, choose a format and save. I will briefly tell you about the most popular.
Designed to create ringtones. Additionally, the service has a sound amplification function.
Allows you to cut and save the selected part of the song; there is a function of sound fade in and out.
In addition to audio cutting functions, the service has tools to increase and decrease sound.
Another great service for making ringtones.
It copes well with cutting music, allows you to add special effects. There is a smooth start and fade out, sound amplification and speed adjustment.
How to trim a song to ring on an Android phone?
If you set any melody to a call, not in all cases it will sound exactly the way you need it. The best option is to independently take and cut the desired fragment from the musical composition. Or trite to cut it off. Let’s show you how to do this on Android smartphones.
Of course, you will need a special application to trim a song, which can be found in the Play Market. We open.
In the search bar, you need to enter a query like “trimming music” (without quotes).
A list of applications will open in front of you.
Which one to use is up to you. they all work in approximately the same scenario, although the difference may lie in the functionality. What will we choose? For example, we will use an application from the W2C company. Select and click on the “Install” button.
We see a list of available songs on a smartphone.
Select a song, tap on it to highlight it. With the help of the Play icon, we can listen to it. If you know for sure that you need to cut this particular melody, click on the icon highlighted in red in the screenshot.
Now select the desired fragment from the song (arrows are used), if necessary, you can listen to it here.
If the ringtone is ready, click on the save button in the right corner.
Specify a name if necessary and click on the “Save” button.
You will be prompted to set this ringtone as the main ringtone for a call or assign it to a contact.
How to proceed is up to you. In any case, this ringtone will be saved in the device’s memory and you can install it later through the “Sound” or “Sounds” section.
Friends! If our site helped you or you just liked it, you can help us develop and move on. To do this, you can:
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel.
- Subscribe to our group.
How to trim a song to ring from your Android phone?
We often store dozens and even hundreds of MP3 songs on our smartphones. However, none of them are suitable for the call. Do you want to listen to the intro, which is often very long, as a ringtone? This is why trimming the music is imperative. It allows you to get rid of the intro and first verse. As a result, a perky chorus will sound during the call. How to cut a song from your phone. read below.
On Google Play, you can download about a dozen programs for free to trim an MP3 file. Here are the most popular ones:
- Ringtone Maker is quite an advanced application. Directly from it, you can assign a ringtone to a specific contact. Also, sorting of music is conveniently implemented here, which can be carried out by albums, performers and tracks.
- Cut Song Music Editor. the creators of this utility have incorrectly translated its name, but the essence of its work is easy to grasp. This Android music cutter supports MP3, WAV, AAC, AMR and M4A formats. Here, too, directly from the application, you can assign a ringtone for one purpose or another.
- Cutting ringtones. has a nice interface. Often, you can open this application even from other programs that are used to edit sound files.
- Ringdroid is a utility that has existed since 2008. It differs not only in its freeness, but also in the complete absence of advertising. The program works stably on operating systems starting from Android 3.0. And on the developer’s site, you can find older versions of the application that even support the ancient Android 2.0.
- Ringtone Maker MP3 Editor is the simplest program that supports many music formats. Allows you not only to cut files, but also immediately assign them to an alarm clock, a notification signal or a call. There is also an opportunity to share the resulting ringtone with friends.
- Ringtone Slicer / Maker MP3. at the time of this writing, the program was in beta status. However, it already copes with its task well, providing the user with basic functionality and an excellent interface. Supports several common formats, and the Russian language greatly simplifies the creation of a ringtone.
We will show you the process of trimming a song using Ringtone Maker MP3 Editor as an example. So, download, install and run this program, then perform the following manipulations:
Select the song from which you would like to create a ringtone. Clicking on the name of the track starts listening to it. You also need to click on the vertical ellipsis, which will display a context menu.
Click on “Edit”.
You are now in the section where the track is being edited. Here you can see the graphical sound waves. You need to select a fragment that will be used as a ringtone. For this purpose, the limiters are intended, each of which has three vertical stripes drawn. You can start playback of the selected area by pressing the corresponding green button located at the bottom of the screen. Scaling the music track is carried out by pressing the buttons with the magnifying glass.
When you’re done, click the Set as ringtone button. Or “Save” if you just want to save the trimmed composition.
You will be prompted to choose what you want to use the cropped composition for. “Ringtone”. ringtone, “Notification”. notification sound, “Alarm”. alarm clock. Make your choice and click on the “Ok” button.
That’s all! The melody is saved. You can exit the application.
Previously, trimming a musical composition required such resources that cell phone owners could only dream of, so a computer was used. Well, now we have a device in our that is not inferior in its characteristics to a good laptop. Unsurprisingly, you can easily find a music trimmer app on Google Play. But we’re getting ahead of ourselves.
There are two most common ways to trim a song on onboard Android devices:
Let’s take a look at both of these ringtone making methods.
Use of online services
In theory, you can do without helper applications. It is enough to open an Internet browser and go to a special site that allows you to trim the song online. The most popular resources of this kind are:
- MP3cut.ru. allows you not only to cut songs, but also to join them. There are also functions for recording sound and converting (both audio and video). Interestingly, it is not at all necessary to upload a song here from the device. you can send the song from your page to or use the cloud service.
- Ringtosha.ru is the most simplified service. There is nothing superfluous on it, only means for trimming the composition. MP3 and AMR formats supported.
- Ringer.org is another service that has nothing superfluous. But it supports many more formats. And the number of functions here is slightly more. you can even adjust the volume of the final file.
Let’s try cutting a melody using Ringer.org. To do this, you must perform the following actions:
Go to ringer.org/ru/ using the browser you usually use.
Click on the “Download” button.
You will be presented with a list of applications. Choose the one with which it is most convenient for you to choose a musical composition. In our case, it will be the preinstalled “Documents” program.
Select the MP3 file you want to trim.
Wait until it finishes uploading to the site.
Then use the markers in order to highlight the fragment that will sound during the call. Select the save format. in the case of the Android operating system, it should be MP3. Click the “Make Ringtone” button.
Click the Download button.
Look for your melody in the Download folder. You can move it from there to another folder and perform other actions using any file manager.
This completes the trimming of online music! This method works not only on smartphones, but also on tablets, desktops, laptops and many other devices that can access the Internet.
When you might need to trim songs
What if you needed not the whole melody, but only some of its fragments, for example, to create a ringtone to a phone, an alarm clock, to the signal of incoming SMS messages, etc.? This raises a logical question. how to cut a song on Android? Or maybe someone wants to make a medley of their favorite tunes with their own hands, while cutting music on Android?
You can, of course, cut the desired segment on a computer, and then “throw” it onto a smartphone, but for Android there are more comfortable ways with great opportunities. We are talking about special software with which you can cut a segment of the desired track from anywhere in the file, simply by specifying the time interval of interest.
How to Trim Music on Android. Apps
Now we want to talk about several of the most popular applications, with which the process of editing a melody will not only be easy, but also very exciting.
Ringtone Maker Mp3 Editor
An excellent free program for Android that makes an unlimited number of tracks or records a “cut” to a new tape. The principle of operation duplicates the actions in the above application.
- Support for most music formats.
- The ability to conveniently view and play the list of ringtones.
- Recording material for editing.
- Removing, editing and installing files.
- accurate limiter setting with optional touch interface.
- Much more.
A good sound editor, without any “troubles” helping to cut any tracks at your discretion. Supports MP3, 3GPP / AMR, WAV and AAC formats. In addition, it can record a track directly from the microphone of a smartphone.
The algorithm for working with RingDroid is basically identical for all music editors and looks like this:
- We launch the application, in the opened music library of our phone, select the melody that we will edit or an audio wave from the microphone.
- Move the sliders that highlight the beginning and end of the recording to the desired position, choosing the required segment while listening.
- A more precise setting of the limiter is carried out by increasing the scale using the “” button.
- At the end of the manipulation, enter the file name and save the result as ringtone, music, alarm or notification sound.
That, in fact, is all, the application is not burdened with other functions, but they are not particularly needed.
How to cut a song on Android. create your own ringtones on your tablet and smartphone
Today there are no problems downloading music files of various formats from the Internet to a PC or mobile device, including short tracks, so-called “ringtones”. But, for sure, many gadget owners have a desire to uniqueize their device with their own musical design.
Another opportunity to cut music for your Android device for free. The application works with files of almost all formats. Has an interesting fade in or fade out feature for MP3 files.
- Volume control (MP3).
- Ability to pre-listen and set melodies to specific contacts.
- Scrollable Sound Wave Graph.
- Copying, installing, editing and deleting files.
- Sort by artist, saved tracks and albums.
- Ringtone. sdcard / ringtones
- Music. sdcard / music
- Notifications. sdcard / notifications
- Alarm clock. sdcard / alarms
It remains to add that the owners of HTC phones do not need to install a special application, since the manufacturer has equipped its models with a built-in program for editing melodies.
Share your impressions, ask questions, we are always in touch. Good luck!
An excellent functional program. With its help, the user of an Android phone can cut any melody as soon as possible. The application has the finest trimming settings:
- manual entry of the start and end time of the track;
- per second substitution using the “” and “-” buttons;
- sliders on the screen.
The trimmed music can be immediately set to ring the phone. In this case, the application is distributed completely free of charge. The work algorithm is as follows:
- Using different tools, select the desired segment and click on the “Save” button.
- Enter the name of the ringtone and click on “Save”.
- The application will offer to choose different additional actions.
The program supports all popular song formats. The disadvantages include only the infrequent frequency of updates.
The most popular Android application that allows you to trim a song directly on your phone. The program has no unique functionality. For example, you cannot make a backing track from a song with its help. However, the created ringtone can be played immediately. The creators of the application have endowed the program with a number of features:
- work even with old versions of Android OS;
- support for all popular music formats (FLAC, MP3, 3GPP / AMR, AAC / MP4, WAV).
In order to cut a song, the user only needs to set the marks of the beginning and end of the ringtone and press the corresponding button. The final algorithm looks like this:
- Download and open the application. Press the “Menu” button of the desired song.
- Mark the desired segment with two sliders and click on the “Save” button.
- Select the name of the ringtone and click “Save” again.
Note: The trimmed song is automatically saved to the SD card in the Ringtones folder.
How to trim a song on your phone (Android)?
Smartphones often store dozens or even hundreds of different MP3 songs. However, in most cases, melodies are not suitable as a ringtone, primarily because of the long introduction. You can cut a song on your computer in a couple of mouse clicks. But how to perform this operation on Android and put the right music on the call?
Of course, you can also trim songs using third-party online resources. However, it is much easier to install a dedicated application on Android. Good ringtone music will come in handy even for the owners of the most expensive phone in the world.
Trending Ringtone Maker Apps
There are quite a lot of free editors in the Play Market, so there shouldn’t be any problems with the choice of the optimal solution. Each program operates according to the classical principle. the user adds a song from the memory of the gadget to the interface, after which he listens to it, puts marks at the beginning and end of the future ringtone. As a result, everything is saved in a separate folder, from where it is automatically installed on the call.
How to trim a song on your phone
Many smartphone users set standard melodies built into the operating system settings for calls and other notifications. Often the set of sound themes is rather limited and represents rather mediocre songs or completely outdated polyphony. Under such circumstances, a completely logical desire arises. to install your favorite music on the call. However, difficulties are present here as well, because almost any composition has a long introduction. The problem is easily solved: you can cut a song online from your phone through special services or separate applications available in the Play Market.
Of course, no one forbids getting confused, downloading the recording of interest to the computer and creating a melody for the call, defining its beginning and end. You will have to spend a lot of time on such work, especially if the necessary programs are not available on the PC. Regarding such difficulties, trimming music from a smartphone is an easy task.
The music list from your phone will be downloaded automatically. Here you can choose any song you are interested in. A convenient track duration control system will open. You can set the start and end by simply moving the side markers. Alternatively, you can set the time in minutes and seconds yourself. The button below will help you listen to the resulting segment.
To save, you must click the button in the upper right corner. The system will prompt you to enter your own name for the melody, select the quality, format and volume. The finished song will be placed in the device’s memory. From here, you can put it on a call through the menu for a long tap.
The next tool that allows you to cut a song for a call is also freely available and can be downloaded from the Market without any problems. After the first launch, the user also needs to provide access to memory via a pop-up window. Next, click on the “Select audio files” button.
In order to cut a song on an Android phone via Cut ringtone, you will have to perform similar steps, the differences are only in the interface. This also loads a graphical image of the selected track, but navigating through it is a little more difficult. Side cursors are too small to hit them by mistake and ruin your work.
It is recommended to use cursors to define the area in general terms. precise tuning can be done by fast time switching. At the top are buttons highlighted in green that allow you to move the start mark forward or backward. Below there are similar controls, but they affect the marker responsible for the ending of the melody.
When saving, the application prompts the user to independently choose a name for the ringtone. There is also an obvious advantage over MP3 Cutter. quick song setup for a call. over, a ready-made segment can be assigned both for all calls and for individual subscribers from the list saved in the mobile phone.
Wondershare Filmora App
Wondershare Filmora is a versatile and easy-to-use video editing software that helps you instantly customize any video sequence and organize it into a modern clip on your Android phone. The app is equipped with an intuitive interface, drag-and-drop, widescreen support and easy editing tools.
With it, you can create stunning home movies in minutes, absolutely hassle-free and time-consuming.!
The performance of the phone and the functions of the application can affect the processing time of the video stream. Before you figure out how to crop video on your Android, read the minimum system requirements for the application to work correctly.
Crop video on Android phone. top 5 best apps
There are various benefits to using an Android phone, many of which are very useful. In fact, you carry a variety of digital tools in your all the time. Using an Android phone gives you great flexibility in today’s digital world.
A sophisticated video camera is one of the “must-have” functions of a modern smartphone. For various reasons, you may need to make some changes to the recorded video clips using your Android device. Trimming and cutting are considered to be some of the most common requirements. Let’s take a look at a couple of methods you can use to understand how to crop video on Android mobile.
Using AndroVid Video Trimmer
This example is for the case when you need to trim a video using an external application on an Android device.
First install AndroVid Video Trimmer from Google Play Store and launch it.
Once the processing is done, the system will ask you if you want to replace the original or save the resulting file as a new video. Once selected, the trimmed video will be saved to the specified location.
FilmoraGo is another app that can be used to crop videos on Android. The user interface is more friendly and not overloaded with unnecessary unnecessary tools.
- Open the app and start the video you need to trim.
- Then at the top of the screen towards the right side you will find a crop button.
- Click on the label and then you will need to determine the length of the video.
After finishing the editing process, you will be prompted to save the clip.
Depending on the video quality, processing time may vary depending on the processor power of the mobile device.
Cropping video on Samsung Android
It is useless to describe the popularity of Samsung smartphones based on the Android operating system, so it is worth considering separately a way to crop a video on Android specifically on this brand of smartphones. The process is done by opening the gallery.
- Just select your clip and click the three-dotted button (options button) that can be found in the upper right corner. Go to “Edit”, then “Studio”, then “Video Trimmer”.
- When the Samsung Trimmer opens, you need to use the yellow marker to advance the video to the point where you want to cut or trim. In this case, you will have the freedom to choose the starting and ending points.
- After the process of trimming and working with the desired video clip is completed, click on the “Finish” button.
- Then a pop-up will appear asking you to enter a name for the trimmed video clip.
Unlike the standard Android video cropping method, Samsung does not save the automatically cropped video file. Therefore, you need to specify the desired file name and then select the “Save As” option.
Now that you have a video captured with the exact length, if you need to share it with friends, family or work colleagues, simply press the button with three dotted buttons to bring up the context menu.
Then select the “Share via” option, and the work is ready for publication and transmission via the Internet connection.
Using the built-in function of the player
The first and most affordable way that is worth mentioning is using the standard phone functions that are initially installed by default with the Android operating system itself.
- First open the default video player which can be found on your Android mobile.
- Then select the recorded clip and start playback on your Android device.
- Now you have to press the menu button. The settings menu related to video appears.
Just a couple of years ago, cropping a video on a mobile device was a whole problem, especially since it was slightly different on each phone. Today, thanks to the Google Photos application, such an operation can be performed not only quickly, but also quite simply and easily, no matter what device you are using (the main thing is that the operating system is Android).
Launch the Photos app. If not, you can download it for free from Google Play.
In fact, there are many more ways to crop video on an Android phone, but unfortunately, it will not be possible to consider all the examples.
Despite the name, this online service is one of the most versatile options, ideal not only for trimming music files, but also for making some other changes. over, the site is practically free of ads, supports many popular audio file formats and does not require Flash Player (HTML5 is used instead).
Use the link above to go to the music trimming page of the site and find the “Select audio file to process” section. Also, be sure to open the desired tool through the main menu.
Using any installed file manager or supported music application, upload the song to the site. It is not worth adding large audio files, as there may be problems during loading and processing.
If the format of the selected song is supported, the download procedure will start, depending on the characteristics of the Internet and the size of the file. As a result, a small editor will appear on the page.
While the online service itself is versatile, the tools for trimming music are limited. Using the value in the “Start” and “End” block, you can set the time that determines the dimensions of the line.
If necessary, to familiarize yourself with the selected segment, you can press the play button next to the caption “Listen to the demo”. The rewind available here only works while listening.
To save the resulting segment to the memory of the Android device, click the Download button, having previously selected the format and quality for the audio file in the Change format section. After the conversion is complete, the download will start in accordance with the browser settings.
Due to the minimum number of controls and high speed of work, this online service can rightfully be considered the best option for solving the task.
Trim music online on Android
The options under consideration, although they are completely different resources, are very similar to each other in terms of the functions provided. The only exceptions are the interface design and usability on a smartphone. At the same time, regardless of the service, first of all download and install one of the browsers for the Android platform or use the standard solution.
Ways to trim music online on Android platform
For the Android platform, a large number of applications have been released aimed at processing various media files pre-loaded into the smartphone’s memory. However, if there is no extra space on the phone or it is simply impossible to install additional software, you can use online services. We will further tell you about trimming music online, showing this procedure using the example of several resources.
Especially for creating ringtones, there is an online service Ringtosha, entirely focused on cutting music with subsequent download. The provided tools are much superior in convenience to similar sites, but at the same time are limited by a small number of additional parameters.
- Open the home page of the website and click the Download button at the top of the screen. After that, using the file manager, find and select the processed audio recording.
Wait for the download and post-processing of the media file to complete. As a result, the visual composition editor will appear at the bottom of the screen.
To cut the music, you need to change the value in the “Start” and “End” blocks to the desired one. This will exclude content in the composition that is outside the specified range. However, due to the lack of division into minutes, this option is extremely inconvenient to use.
Alternatively, you can use the green arrows by dragging them to the right places and thereby cutting off the music.
You can finish editing by clicking the “Trim” button and waiting for the processing to complete. But before that, it is worth deciding on the format, since after saving it will not work to continue working with the online service.
Due to the presence of a large number of advertisements and the limited capabilities of the online service in general, this option is far from always relevant. At the same time, it does an excellent job with its main task of trimming audio files online.
Whichever service you choose, in all cases you can shorten the duration of the composition or cut out a certain area. At the same time, the sites presented by us differ from most analogs in optimization for mobile phones and work without the use of additional components, such as Flash Player and specific browsers. If none of the resources work, you can refer to another article.