Transfer contacts from Android to Android via Bluetooth
In the absence of the Internet or PC, the wireless Bluetooth module will work for transferring the phone book file.
- Activate Bluetooth on the sending and receiving device. To do this, in the settings section, point Bluetooth, switch the regulator to the “on” state. Activate the detection function on the receiving machine.
- On the sending smartphone or tablet, using the file manager, select the file and click on the “share” button.
- In the new window, select using “Bluetooth”. Then accept and save the file on another device.
- No need for internet, PC, etc.
- The presence of a Bluetooth module on both devices.
How to transfer contacts from one phone to another via a flash drive
The phonebook copying algorithm corresponds to the previous method. The main difference is the use of flash memory instead of a SIM card. This method compensates for some of the shortcomings of the SIM card, and is also suitable for transferring contacts to a tablet and another Android device.
How to transfer contacts from Android to Android phone via flash:
- Open the application with phone numbers and click on “Import / Export”.
- In the window that appears, select “Export to Drive” or “Export to MicroSD”. Item name may differ due to translation.
- Confirm the export of contacts, where the device will tell you the save path. This is usually the root folder of the internal SD drive.
- Open the file manager, find the phone base file with the “vcf” extension and send it in any convenient way to another device.
- Save the received file on a smartphone or tablet to which you want to transfer phone numbers.
- Open the phone base file in the file manager. In the window that appears, select the “Contacts” item to save phone numbers in automatic mode.
If there is no file manager on the new device or nothing happens when you click on the phone base, then you need to do the following: open the directory application, then click “Import / Export”, in the window that appears, select “Import from media”.
In addition, the database can be downloaded to a memory card, kept in the phone’s memory or cloud storage. Thanks to this, you can always restore contacts in the event of an unplanned move to a new smartphone.
- Transferring phone numbers does not require Google services, a computer or the Internet.
- When exporting, additional information is saved, a contact photo, etc.
- There is no limit on the number of numbers in the phone base.
- No option to selectively store phone numbers.
Almost all phones, both new and old, support the virtual business card format. vCard. If you cannot export the entire phone book, then one way to transfer numbers is to convert them to vCard.
- Go to “Contacts” on your old device.
- Select the required entry and open the menu.
- Among all the items, select “Export vCard”, “Send Contact” or something similar. Here you perform actions with one record.
- On some devices, you can select all numbers: phonebook. “Options”. “Select all”, and then also convert them to vCard.
- You can store the number in the memory of the push-button telephone or send it via Bluetooth or email. In general, the actions with them will be the same as in the instructions described earlier.
- Limiting SIM card memory to 250 numbers.
- No option to selectively transfer contacts.
- When copying numbers, additional information and photos are not saved.
- Select the file and click “Send by email” or “MMS”.
- Now enter your address. email allows matching sender and recipient. You will send a letter “to yourself”.
- On your PC or Android smartphone, log into your mail. Download the file. You should now be able to use it.
You can also use MMS instead of e-mail, but you can transfer a small file and the transfer may incur a charge.
What is required
Yes. In fact, transferring contacts from smartphone to smartphone is not a hassle. Especially with the right preparation.
If you want to know how to transfer contacts from Samsung to iPhone, then you first need to prepare some devices and data. What is it about? So, for the successful transfer of contacts to an “apple” phone, you need to acquire the following components:
- the Samsung phone to work with;
- Google account.
Basically, nothing else is needed. Mobile devices must be connected to the Internet. Without it, it will not be possible to bring the idea to life. How to transfer contacts from Samsung to iPhone?
iPhone and Google
How to transfer contacts from Samsung to iPhone? If the data synchronization between “Google” and “Android” is established, you can move on. The next step is to establish an iPhone-Google connection. As a result of this action, new contacts will appear on the “apple” phone.
What needs to be done? It is enough to adhere to a small instruction. It looks something like this:
- Launch iPhone. Wait for him to be fully ready for work.
- Visit the main menu of the gadget. Click on “Settings”.
- Go to the section “Mail, addresses, calendars”.
- Click on the button “Add Account”. “Other”.CardDAV.
- In the window that appears, enter data from the previously used mail on Google. You will need a password and an exact address. It is important that in the “Server” section there is an inscription “google.com”.
- Click on “Forward”.
These actions are enough to quickly transfer information from one phone to another. How to transfer contacts from Samsung to iPhone? Once all the above steps are completed, you need to close the settings and open the “Contacts” section. Data will be read from Android. IPhone phone book will be replenished with new contacts.
How to transfer contacts from Samsung to iPhone: tips and tricks
It may seem to some that transferring data from Android to iPhone is a very difficult task. It’s no secret that the iPhone works with the iOS operating system. It does not recognize many Android formats. However, if done correctly, the task is not a hassle.
The rest of the article will tell you how to transfer contacts from Samsung to iPhone. What should every owner of Android and Apple phones know about this procedure? Is it really possible to transfer contacts and other data from one mobile operating system to another without problems??
Sometimes it happens that the proposed algorithm of actions does not give results. What to do in case of errors and sync failures?
It is enough to check that the phones are connected correctly. To do this, you will have to return to the “Mail, Calendars, Addresses” section on the iPhone. Here you need to open the data transfer settings and look at the SSL field. If port 443 is written in the line, it is recommended to use a different method of transferring contacts (it will be discussed later). SSL is usually filled in automatically. If this did not happen, write 443 to the corresponding line and save the changes. After that, the user must follow the previously suggested instructions.
Android and Google
The first step is to sync the Android operating system with Google. This is easier than it sounds. Even a novice user will be able to cope with this task. Transferring contacts from Android to iPhone is problematic without synchronization.
It is proposed to proceed as follows:
- Turn on Samsung phone.
- Open the functional menu. Select the “Settings” item in it.
- Go to the “Accounts” section.
- Select the line with the inscription Google in the window that appears.
- Enter data from your Google account. This is your login email and password. If synchronization has already been set, it is enough to specify the appropriate profile.
- Click on the “Synchronize contacts” button.
- Wait a while.
Done! After completing the procedure, the contacts from the “Samsung” (“Android”) phone will be synchronized with your Google account. Usually the duration of the operation depends on the size of the phone book of the device.
But that is not all! You can transfer data from your “Samsung” (“Android”) mobile phone in another way. It is offered by Apple. The solution was invented in 2015. Apple has introduced a program called Move to iOS. This application is designed to quickly switch to “apple” devices from Android operating systems.
How to transfer contacts from Samsung to iPhone? The algorithm of actions in this case will look something like this:
- Download the Move to iOS program to a mobile phone with the “Android” operating system.
- Connect iPhone and Samsung to Wi-Fi.
- Go to the iPhone in the “Settings”. “Programs and Data”.
- Open Move to iOS on “Android”. Click on the “Continue” button and agree with the warning.
- Enter the special data transfer code on your Samsung mobile phone. It will appear on the iPhone screen after the previous steps.
- Click on “Next”.
- The devices will sync. After that, the smartphone owner will be prompted to select the data to transfer. It is necessary to put a mark in front of the line “Contacts”.
All that’s now left. it’s a bit of a wait. The exchange of data between mobile phones will start. We hope the question of how to transfer contacts from Samsung to iPhone will no longer cause you any difficulties.
How to transfer contacts from phone to SIM card
Section: For beginners, Data transfer Date: 08/13/2018 Author: Alexander Moiseenko. Comments: 0
If you often change your phone, and there is no time to transfer numbers using synchronization or other methods, then it is rational to keep a copy of your contacts on the SIM card. How to make a copy of contacts, you will learn from this article.
In Android versions 6-7 and above, smartphone manufacturers install the Google Contacts app. The program does not support moving or copying contacts to the SIM card. As a solution, it remains to look for a third-party contacts application that supports the function of moving contacts.
Frequently asked Questions
The transfer of contacts in different phone models and in different versions of Android OS may be different. But most often the procedure is performed in the following way:
- Open your contact list
- Look for settings or options on the screen with contacts (the button can be labeled as a menu, or three vertical dots)
- Look for the “Export” or “Export Contacts” tab in the settings
- Then select the contacts you want to export and specify the location where to export (for example, “to SIM”).
Some phone models cannot transfer contacts.
The contacts file is stored at /data/data/com.Android.providers.contacts/databases.
In this case, access to the file without superuser rights is impossible. The easiest and most affordable way to extract contacts without root rights is described in the instructions “Import / export phone book”.
Contacts are synchronized with an account. Gmail mailbox. You can find your synced contacts at contacts.google.com. For more details, see the article Google Contacts.
You first need to export contacts to a file with the VCF extension. How to prepare a file and transfer via USB is described in detail in the instructions “Import / export of the phone book”.
- Open the directory app.
- Go to settings or menu “Import / Export”.
- Select “Import Contacts”.
- Specify where to import contacts. phone, as well as the import source, for example, a SIM card.
- Mark the contacts that you want to transfer and confirm the import.
- Open the directory app.
- Press the button with three stripes or dots.
- Select the settings section.
- In a new window. SIM card memory.
Important! The name of the items in different phone models, as well as the procedure, may differ.
Instructions for Android 4
- Open the “Directory” or “Phonebook” application where the phone numbers are stored.
- Find and click on the button with a drop-down list of options.
- Select Import / Export. If the item is missing, click on “Settings”.
- Next. “Export to SIM card”.
- In the new window, mark the contacts that you want to transfer. Please note that the memory of the SIM card is limited and often does not allow you to store more than 250 numbers.
- After choosing the numbers, click on the “Export” button. The phone will inform you that some of the information. music, photos, additional notes. will not be saved. Confirm the action and wait until the end of the procedure.
So, by following these simple 6 steps according to the instructions, you will completely copy contacts from your phone to a SIM card.
Why keep a copy of your contacts on your SIM card
It is rational to keep contacts on the SIM card in the following cases:
- When using multiple phones or smartphones alternately.
- To prevent adding new numbers.
- When you need to do a full cleaning of data, but there is no Internet to restore contacts.
- When contacting the service center.
- If you need to use a regular phone that does not support transferring contacts via a wireless network or the Internet.
- When replacing a SIM card.
In the drop-down list select the option “Import / Export”.
Then select the “Export to SIM card” item. If the SIM card is not installed or does not work, the corresponding item will not appear in the list of actions.
Give the app permission to run.
Select the contacts that you want to transfer, then click on the “Export” button.
A warning will appear stating that the transfer of contacts to the SIM card is possible with saving only some information. Click “OK”, then continue.
Export will start immediately, after which you can leave the application.
How to properly transfer contacts between phones:
- Both devices must have sufficient battery power. If during the transfer of data, which can take from a couple of minutes to an hour (depending on the amount of information), the battery is discharged, many documents may be lost.
- It is worth temporarily disabling the call function so that an accidental incoming call or SMS does not interfere with the operation of the device.
- If there is a malfunction or other problems with transporting the content of the information file, you must try again. To do this, it is advisable to clear the phone memory, and then send the file again.
- Bulky data, such as media files and images, are best transferred “manually” using removable media or via a PC. When exporting wirelessly, some of the files may be lost, and the transfer itself will take too long. An exception is saving data to the “cloud” storage, from where it is accessed from another device.
If you have critical problems with sending files, or synchronization cannot be performed for objective reasons, the best option would be to contact a specialized support center. Usually, service specialists can help to establish “contact” between devices, in some cases this is included in the package of warranty services, so no additional fee is charged.
What is required for this:
- In the menu section of your iPhone, find “Mail”, then go to the section. “Add account”.
- Activate the account by entering the credentials (username and password) of an existing account.
- You can export information through a google profile in the “other” section by selecting the required documents. By default, all data, saved files and phonebook numbers that were on your old device are synchronized.
A similar service is provided by other browsers, for example, Yandex, where you can also create your own profile. The possible algorithm of actions may differ slightly, but the settings are created with intuitive control, so an inexperienced user can also figure it out.
How to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone:
- In the “Context menu” section on Android, you need to open the “Export data” section.
- As a result, a new file with the extension “.vcf” will appear, which is equally well accepted by the listed operating systems.
- Then the file can be transferred to e-mail, from where to pick it up by entering the “Mail” menu on the new phone.
- You can also transfer the file using a removable storage device or by connecting each device one at a time via a computer.
- Send a file via Bluetooth from one device to another.
The main advantage of archiving data in a vcf file is the versatility of this format. In fact, it can be thrown in any convenient way, saved on the cloud storage, and also transferred from one smartphone to another with a simple message.
How to transfer numbers from Android to IOS
The most popular way is to save all contacts on a SIM card, which is later transferred to another phone. You can quickly do this in the settings menu, for which you can find the “Contacts” section and select the function of transferring contacts to SIM. After the performed procedure, it is enough to change the card by transferring it to a new smartphone.
If you have any questions. let us know Ask a question
Program for transferring contacts from Android to iphone
One of the most popular ways is to use special programs designed to export files to various operating systems. In this case, from the Android OS, it is required to transfer numbers to the IOS platform, so you need to learn more about specialized applications.
How to transfer contacts from Android to iphone: step by step instructions
There are many different ways to transfer contacts from Android to iphone. The need to do this arises not only after purchasing a new device, but for transferring data to another person. Useful tips from our article will help you quickly transfer the necessary information.
Algorithm of actions for transferring content:
- Access must be made available on an iOS smartphone. To do this, go to the section “Programs and data”, select the option “move from Android”.
- This stage is carried out when trying out a new phone. When the procedure has already been completed, it is worth clearing the entered information and repeating the transfer again.
- Open the Move to iOS program on an Android phone. After that, you need to read the terms of service and click the “continue” button.
- A six- or ten-digit code will appear on the iPhone screen at this time. It must be entered on Android.
- After confirming the synchronization of devices on the smartphone with Android, the message “data transfer” will appear. At this time, from another phone, you can log into the system and select the information that you want to transfer.
It is important not to interrupt the process and wait for the completion of work on both devices.
It is optimal to carry out such a procedure without a SIM card in order to eliminate the risk of a possible call. The procedure itself will take some time, depending on the size of the files and the speed of the wireless connection. Disable syncing after smartphones have finished sending (or receiving) the information they need.
Transferring information between phones will help you to perform and install similar applications, for example, Wondershare Mobile Transfer and CopyTrans. Initially, these programs were developed to synchronize gadgets with different operating systems with each other, so there should be no problems in transferring information between Android and iPhone. You can figure out how these applications work on your own, tips and easy navigation will help you quickly and successfully move contacts.
How to Transfer Contacts from Android to iPhone
Section: Iphone, For beginners, Data transfer Date: 09/07/2018 Author: Alexander Moiseenko. Comments: 0
The phone book is the most important type of information that worries every owner when changing the phone. If you decide to migrate from Android OS and use iPhone, then we offer you 6 simple and quick ways to transfer phone records.
Transfer contacts from SIM card
If the phone numbers are stored on the SIM card, simply move the card to the iPhone. Then go to settings, item “Mail, addresses, calendars”. Go down and select “Import contacts from SIM”.
If the contacts are not saved on the SIM card, then do the following first:
- On an Android device, open the directory.
- Next, open the hidden menu, where select Import / Export.
- In the new window, select “Export to SIM-card” from the proposed options.
- Select the numbers, and then click on the “Export” button.
Important! The SIM card has a limit of 255 entries, so some of the contacts will not fit.
Via Zapya and Send Anywhere
Services Zapya and Send Anywhere specialize in transferring information, including phone book numbers. Also, both services are developing an application for Android and iOS.
Download and install the Zapya or Send Anywhere software on your Android device. Do the same on the iPhone. Zapya on the Apple Store and Send Anywhere on the Apple Store.
Open the app on your Android device. Go to the tab for transferring contacts. Check the entries and click on the submit button.
To receive contacts, just hold your iPhone and read the QR code.
- Open system settings on your Android device.
- Select the account section, then the Google item, where in the drop-down window, click. synchronization. If you don’t have an account, create an account in the previous window. Detailed instructions are available here.
- On the iPhone, open the settings, then the section “Mail, addresses, calendars”, and after accounts, where add your Google account.
- Synchronize the data, after which the contacts will automatically appear in the phone book.
Using the MobileTrans program
MobileTrans desktop utility allows data transfer between platforms. Connect your iPhone and Android to your computer. Select contacts to transfer and start transfer. Detailed instructions for transferring files using MobileTrans.
Move Contacts Transfer / Backup
Quickly, efficiently and simply will help you transfer the necessary numbers to a new smartphone. There is support for both IOS and Android, everything is done as simple and fast as possible.
Through the Move to IOS app
We have already considered this method in the article about how to transfer data from android to iPhone. Purely for transferring mobile numbers, it is also suitable. But, remember that in this case you will have to reset the iPhone to factory settings if it was already in use.
Download Move to IOS app from Google Play to your Android smartphone.
Turn on your reset or new iPhone and go to the section with programs and data, then start the transition from Android to IOS. Get to the window with the code.
On an Android smartphone. go to wireless connections, delete the current Wi-Fi network and connect to the network from the iPhone, otherwise there may be crashes. The code from the network is its name. Run the installed application and enter the code.
Select what you want to copy, in our case the contact numbers, and start the process. Do not turn off the devices while the indicators are active on both devices.
Import from SIM card
You can also export and import numbers using a SIM card, but there is a strong limitation of 100-250 numbers, depending on the SIM card. And all numbers will be recorded separately, which is not very convenient. But, maybe someone will come in handy.
On an Android smartphone, open the phone book and, then, by clicking on the ellipsis icon, select the export contacts item and then click on export to SIM.
To do the Import of numbers from SIM go to the iPhone settings and go to the “Contacts” section, there click on the appropriate item.
One contact at a time
Just open any contact number on your Android phone and select share it. Send it like that by any method from the list on iPhone.
And you can immediately add it to the phone book. This is convenient, by the way, you can transfer it, for example, via Viber or other messengers.
Interesting! There are other ways to do this, but they are so confusing and there is simply no common sense to use them for such a simple operation. Only high-quality and effective methods are collected here.
Synchronization via Google account
A very simple and fast method, you just need to set up synchronization and add accounts to both devices.
Go to the settings on your Android smartphone and open the section with accounts. Next, log into your Google account or add a new one if you have not done so earlier. Read more on how to do this in the article. how to create a new google account.
Here, check the boxes next to the item with contacts, click on the ellipsis icon and synchronize if there is no such button below.
On iPhone, open Settings and go to the section with passwords and accounts. Click on create a new account and select Google.
Fill in the login information and set the switch to the on position at the item with contacts. Next, open the phone book to start synchronization.
All numbers will be transferred automatically as quickly as possible.
How to Transfer Contacts from Android to iPhone. Quick and Easy
You can transfer contacts from Android to iPhone in a variety of ways. This article contains the most effective and fastest of them.
To start using your new phone immediately after purchasing it, it is important to know how to transfer all contacts from Android to iPhone as quickly and easily as possible.
You already know how to copy contacts from android to android. Today you will learn all the ways to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone, we will look at them in detail and with explanatory pictures.
By importing / exporting a VCF file
How to copy contacts from Android to iPhone?. use this method to get everything done as quickly as possible. Everything is simple here. we first export the phone book on an Android device, and then import it to the iPhone.
Launch the standard contacts / phonebook application on your smartphone. Click on the ellipsis icon in the upper right corner to open the menu.
Here you need to go to the point of export. Do this and export in VCF format to your storage device or onboard memory. Information about the folder in which the file was created will be immediately displayed. In some launchers, this operation must be done in the book settings menu, you can also go to it by clicking on the ellipsis icon.
The resulting file must be transferred to the iPhone. This can be done in a variety of ways:
- By mail
- Via messenger
- Special applications
- Through cloud service
- and in other ways convenient for you
Let’s consider in more detail the option. by mail
Open the mail client on your Android device and attach the newly created VCF file. Send it to your own mail or to another mailbox, which will be accessed on the iPhone.
Open the received letter and click on the attached file. iPhone itself, immediately prompts you to add all numbers to the phone book. do it.
How to transfer phone book from Android to iPhone via Move to iOS
This application is installed on an Android smartphone and allows you to transfer data between two devices wirelessly via Wi-Fi.
First you need to make sure that the battery level on both gadgets is enough for the entire transfer. It would be best to connect chargers to them.
Important! Transferring files from Android to iPhone is performed at the time of its first setup. Otherwise, you will have to erase all data from the smartphone and start all over again.
- Select the required language (Russian).
- On iPhone, on the Apps & Data screen, tap on “Transfer Data from Android”.
- Launch the application on an Android smartphone and click the “Next” button in the “Code Search” window.
- Android gadget may give a message that the Internet is not working, but it should not be taken seriously.
- A special code will be displayed on the iPhone, which will need to be entered into a special field on Android.
- When the message “Transferring data” appears, you need to select what should be transferred to the iPhone and click the “Next” button.
- When the transfer process is complete (the download bar is full), on the Android device, click “Finish”, and the iPhone will continue to further configure.
Apps to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone
In addition to the native capabilities of operating systems, it is also possible to flip the phone book using special programs.
How to Transfer Contacts from Android to iPhone (Fast and Easy)
For what reasons you may need to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone
You may need to transfer a phone book with contacts from one smartphone to another only for one reason. to buy a new gadget. In the event that a new device turns out to be an iPhone, this means that a person has finally opened his eyes and realized all the advantages of an apple device.
Transfer Contacts from Android to iPhone via Gmail
You can send the generated vCard file to your own Gmail. To do this, when exporting files, select the Gmail item from the list suggested by the system and send a letter to yourself.
After that, go to the mailbox from the iPhone and download the file to the smartphone and open it. The contact list will automatically appear on the phone.
Transfer Contacts from Android to iPhone
Before describing how to transfer contacts from Androyd to the iPhone using various specialized applications, you should give the methods, when using which you only need the own capabilities of the smartphone.
How to Transfer Contacts from Android to iPhone 5s
The easiest way requires a computer at hand, but first on Android you need to create a special file with the.vcf extension, which will contain all the information about contacts.
To do this, on a smartphone running Android, you need to go to the “Contacts” application and call the context menu. In the list that opens, select the “Export contacts” item. The system will offer a small list of media where it is possible to save this file. In this regard, there are no specific requirements, the main thing is that the user remembers his location.
Next, the smartphone is connected to the computer using a USB cable. The vCard file that was previously created on the phone is transferred to the computer’s memory. After that, the iPhone 5 s is connected to the PC and the file with contacts is transferred to its memory using iTunes. This file has a universal extension that is understood by the absolute majority of smartphones, including those from Apple. Therefore, using any file manager, vCard is simply opened and stored in memory. The contact list then appears in the iPhone.
How to transfer numbers through “Yandex.Move”
This method requires a Yandex account:
- The Yandex.Movement application is downloaded and installed on the Android device.
- After authorization, you must click the “Next” button. The application will download all data to Yandex.Disk and issue a special PIN-code, which should be remembered or written down.
- The Yandex.Disk application is installed on the new iPhone (you can log in from the browser without installing the application itself). In the “Settings” menu, enter the previously obtained PIN-code and all data will be downloaded to the smartphone.
This method is convenient because it is not tied to either Google or Apple
How to Transfer Contacts from Android to iPhone 6
The previous method is suitable when the contact list is prepared in advance. before the purchase of the apple gadget itself, and the old smartphone must be given away. For example, the purchase of an iPhone 6 by trade-in, when a discount is made on a new gadget taking into account the residual value of what was in use.
Note! When both smartphones are at hand, it is possible to do without a computer. It is enough to create a vCard file as described above and transfer it via Bluetooth.
However, pairing devices, even from the same manufacturer, often becomes a hefty headwash, let alone the obvious competitors. Android and iPhone. In connection with these, the following method is proposed.
You can transfer files from Android to iPhone 7, in addition to the above method, through iTunes.
First you need to connect Android to your computer and copy all the music, picture, and video you want. Next, you need to switch your iPhone to your computer and launch iTunes. To move music, go to the “Music” tab, mark the appropriate items and specify the path to the directory where the files are stored. And click “Apply”, thereby activating the copying procedure.
iTunes can quickly transfer a note, contacts, music, video, photo to a new iPhone. The advantage is that iTunes is free. But problems. you need to install iTunes on your computer.
iCloud. How to Transfer Data from iPhone to iPhone
Turn on the old device, open “Settings”, and select “iCloud”, in the menu, click “Backup”, enable the button “Create a backup”.
On the new iPhone, set up the language, network, and in the “Settings” item, select “Restore from iCloud copy”, enter the Apple ID and password, go to iCloud, then you can freely save a copy to a new gadget.
Google Cloud Storage
You can use Google to sync contacts, notes, calendars, and other important information on iPhone 8. This is done in the following steps.
Open Settings, select Accounts and Google. Then click the Synchronize Contacts button. Then we will transfer all data from Android phone to Google cloud service.
Then there will be an extraction from the Google cloud storage on the iPhone. Open the settings on your iPhone, then go to the menu item Mail, addresses, calendars. Here click Add Account, and CardDAV Account. Enter your Server, User and Password. And finally press Forward, the list of data is transferred. Now all the information from the Android phone is on the iPhone 8.
This method is performed without a computer, it can be done only on the phone, and there is no need for subsequent saving on one or several devices, which significantly saves time.
Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Android via iTunes
You can transfer files like contacts, photos, email, extra numbers or notes from iPhone to Android for free using iTunes.
It is necessary to launch the iTunes program, connect the Apple smartphone to the PC using a cable.
Then you should press the “Information” button, and put a tick in the “contact synchronization” item, select “Google Contacts” in the drop-down list.
You need to go to Google and wait until the synchronization of contacts from iPhone is completed.
Transfer Data from iPhone to Android via iCareFone
You can use Tenorshare iCareFone tools to transfer data to computer.
Then use a USB cable to connect your Andriod phone to computer, and then transfer data from computer to Andriod phone. In addition, with this amazing tool, you can easily clean up unnecessary files and speed up your devices, manage contacts, photos, videos, music, applications, create backups and restore your iOS device in case of data loss, etc.
How to Transfer Data from Old iPhone to New iPhone
Transfer Data from iPhone to iPhone via Tenorshare iTransGo
Tenorshare iTransGo. is a PC / Mac based software for transferring data from iPhone to iPhone / iPad / iPod touch. It allows you to 1-Click to clone everything: from your old phone to your new one, or selectively copy from iPhone to iPad contacts, photos, notes, etc.
Download the program from the official website, install it on your computer and run.
If you want to transfer all data from your old iPhone to your new iPhone, check the Select All box on your original iPhone. It will display the total data size you have selected and how much it will need for your iPhone. Click “Start Transfer” to start transferring full content to your new iPhone.
How to Transfer Data from Android to iPhone
iTunes. how to move data from iPhone to iPhone
First of all, it’s better to install the latest version of iTunes, connect your old iPhone, iPad and iPod to your computer via USB cable.
Open iTunes by holding down the iPhone button in the menu.
In the help that appears, click “Create a copy now” and the backup is done.
Start a new iPhone 8, select Russian language, connect to a Wi-Fi network.
Then open “Settings”, click on “Restore from iTunes copy”, and the backup file is restored to a new iPhone.