How to transfer files via Bluetooth from phone to computer
If you want to send files (photos, videos, etc.) via Bluetooth from your Android phone to a laptop or computer, it is very easy to do this, provided that the Bluetooth adapter on the computer is correctly installed and enabled.
This tutorial will walk you through the process of sending files via Bluetooth to your Windows 10 computer, but for Windows 7 and 8.1, the procedure will be about the same. See also: How to transfer photos from iPhone to computer.
Sending files via Bluetooth to a laptop or computer
The steps for sending files via Bluetooth are very simple: it doesn’t even require pairing devices, usually everything works without it:
- Make sure the Bluetooth adapter is turned on: in Windows 10, you can click on the action center icon at the bottom right and make sure that the button with the Bluetooth symbol is blue (you may need to click “expand” to see this button). If not, just click on it.
- If it does not turn on after this step, see if your laptop has a key in the top row with a Bluetooth or Wi-Fi icon, if there is, try pressing this key or it in combination with Fn to turn on the Bluetooth adapter. If this does not help, the instructions can help: Bluetooth does not work on a laptop, Fn key does not work on a laptop.
- The next step is to enable pending file transfer. This can be done by clicking on the Bluetooth icon in the notification area and selecting the “Accept file” option, or (for example, if the icon is not displayed), press the WinR keys, enter fsquirt in the run window, press Enter, and then select the “Accept files” item.
- Now grab your Android phone, open any file manager (see Best File Managers for Android), in my example I am using the default File Manager on Samsung Galaxy. Select the files you want (usually this can be done by holding the file for a long time) and click the “Share” button.
- Select “Bluetooth”.
- Wait a while for available Bluetooth devices to be found. Select among them the device with the name of your computer.
- The file transfer starts, the process is usually displayed on both the phone and the computer.
- Specify the location to save the file on your computer.
Done, the file transfer via Bluetooth is complete and, as mentioned above, usually everything works by default, provided that you have the original drivers installed and you can enable the BT adapter.
Some additional information that you may find useful:
- If the Bluetooth icon is not displayed in the notification area, but otherwise everything is working properly, you can press the WinR keys on the keyboard, type Enter, and in the next window click “Show Bluetooth icon in the notification area. Another way to get into the same window (for Windows 10): open Settings. Devices. Bluetooth and other devices. Other Bluetooth settings.
- In Windows 10, there is another way to open the window for sending and receiving files via Bluetooth: Settings. Devices. Bluetooth and other devices. Send and receive files via Bluetooth in the “Related options”.
- Windows 10 has a built-in application that allows you, among other things, to copy a photo from your phone to a laptop or computer, about it here: Your phone application in Windows 10.
- It is very convenient to use cloud services to synchronize photos, videos and other files. For example, if you have Google photo sync enabled on Android, you can view them from your computer at any time: just go to photos.google.com with your Google account.
- There are many tools that allow you to receive data from your Android phone to your computer (and send it back) over Wi-Fi, usually more convenient and faster than Bluetooth. details can be found, for example, here: Remote control of Android from a computer.
Distribution of new, sometimes interesting and useful materials from the remontka.pro website. No ads and free computer help for subscribers from the author. Other subscription methods (VK, Odnoklassniki, Telegram., YouTube, Yandex.Dzen)
Is it possible to play music on a Bluetooth speaker from a PC. In particular, there is a Bluetooth-USB adapter, probably 2.0, from an unknown company. Interested in working with Win XP and Win10.
I’m not sure about XP. At 10, it may start, or maybe not (the adapter is too old), it also depends on the sound profiles that the speaker supports. Sample.
Is it possible to detect in the domain network when files were transmitted or received via Bluetooth?
I do not know. But the last connection can be viewed even simply in the properties of the BT device in the manager. information. the last connection via Bluetooth.
Good day. I can not transfer a photo to a computer via Bluetooth, the transfer is interrupted. Who and what is forbidden, I cannot understand. I don’t sync with Google on Android 9.
What is typical, the computer phone connection is established and even a photo is sent from the computer to the phone, the phone sends. I even sent VK to myself via Wi-Fi. And it does not send via Bluetooth, the photo is protected?
Hardly. often than not, there are some problems with the operation of the Bluetooth connection. But what exactly. I won’t say so without seeing the situation.
Sending an 8 minute video from my phone to my laptop. The file is being transmitted and received. But 87% stalled, the transmission went on all night, there is no progress in the morning. On the phone, the file transfer arrow is blinking, on the laptop, the type is being received. And the eternal process
I have no answer for the reasons. And from the tips. use other transmission methods (cable, cloud storage, etc.)
When the Bluetooth menu is called, there are no “Receive file”, “Send file” items in the tray. and also. the item “Allow device reception” is blocked. Drivers are installed, devices are synchronized. no problem with that. But it does not work to receive files. The same problem with receiving files via “bluetooth and other devices” You can send files by going to “related parameters. Sending or receiving files via Bluetooth”. but you cannot accept on a computer.
Are the drivers original? From the laptop manufacturer’s website, for example? Or otherwise installed?
Dmitry is not original, unfortunately. I’ll tell you in order.
For some unknown reason, the Bluetooth driver flew off, so it was not detected in the system. The manager showed that there are no drivers for it. On the official ASUS website (my laptop) I wanted to find drivers. but the site was on technical work. Therefore, I hurried with the installation and downloaded a rare muck. driverhub, which picked up supposedly working drivers, including Bluetooth. But the drivers worked with errors, and new ones were gradually added to the one mentioned in my first comment: the driver did not want to be removed in any way, it was removed only when it removed the driverhub. But together with the driverhub Windows began to glitch. powershell did not work, there were no downloads, etc., etc. Therefore, I had to demolish Windu entirely (I did not want to recover in any way). Maybe this is a little not, but my story complements your post about the fact that you need to install drivers from the official site, and not use all sorts of dubious intermediary programs. But, nothing, this situation gave me the opportunity to go further and explore new features of different OS =)
How to Transfer Videos from iPhone to Computer?
The owner of a device from Apple Inc., who knows how to download a movie to an iPad or iPhone, and who has already learned how to use a file manager, no doubt knows how to shoot video with a camera. and, quite possibly, does it as well as professionals. Then a new task arises: to prevent the iPhone’s memory from overflowing, from time to time transfer files to the computer. We will talk about the simplest ways to resolve the issue.
To download a video from an iPhone to a computer using Apple’s cloud service, the user needs:
- And by entering your Apple ID account information in the appropriate fields.
- Open one of the directories shared with the cloud storage that appeared in Explorer.
- Find your video and copy it to any other directory on your PC.
- If the folder is empty or you can’t reset the video, you should check if you are logged in to your iCloud account by opening the “Settings” of your phone and going to the “Accounts” section. it’s as easy as clearing your iPhone completely.
Note: you can also perform the opposite task using the iCloud cloud service. upload a video from a computer to an iPhone.
This option may not work with the most recent generations of iOS, but older devices still allow you to download videos from iPhone without any “intermediate links” without problems. The iPhone owner must:
- Connect the device to a PC using a USB cable, then wait until it is recognized by the operating system and go to the DCIM folder.
- Here, having found the required video, you need to right-click on it.
Advice: first, the user needs to make sure that the video is on the device in the specified folder. and, if it is not there, transfer it to Apple 100 using any available file manager.
Downloading a video from iPhone to your computer using a proprietary application is no more difficult than finding out your Apple ID. A user who wants to transfer a video to a PC must:
- Launch the application and, if required, log in to it.
- Connect iPhone and wait for the app to detect the device. At this stage, in no case need to start the synchronization process. otherwise the videos stored on the iPhone may be deleted.
- Find the section “On my device”, go to the subsection “Movies” or another, where the video can be stored, and transfer the file from the iPhone to the hard drive of the computer.
Tip: If iPhone does not connect to your computer via USB, you can try connecting the devices over Wi-Fi by allowing the appropriate action in iPhone Settings.
Memory card adapter
Finally, you can copy a video from an iPhone to a computer using a special device that allows you to connect a microSD to your phone or, depending on the modification, even a USB flash drive.
- Place the required video in any directory in the internal memory of the iPhone, and then copy it to the memory card. Remove media from iPhone, connect to PC.
Tip: if the iPhone does not detect the connected memory card, you should try to reformat it. change NTFS to FAT32 or ex-FAT.
It will be possible to transfer video from iPhone to computer using proprietary services: iTunes and iCloud. For older generations of iOS, direct device connection with Windows Explorer is available. If you have an adapter for memory cards, you can first copy the file to a microSD or USB flash drive, and then to any directory on your PC.
Methods to Transfer Data from iPhone to Computer
You can transfer data from computer to iPhone and back in different ways. The choice of method directly depends on the type of transmitted information.
Moving music is not difficult, just know a few basic rules. ITunes is often used to manage files. This is a very handy and simple program for storing content. Using this method. user needs to prepare Lightning cable.
Note! To avoid malfunctions, it is recommended to use the original cord supplied with your phone.
Only music purchased from the iTunes Store can be transferred from iPhone to iTunes. When downloading songs from YouTube and other third-party sites, you cannot transfer them to the storage.
The transfer of songs and playlists takes place in this order:
- A new version of iTunes is installed on the PC. If you are using Windows, you can check for updates in the Help section. On Mac computers, this item is at the top of the screen under the Check for Updates menu.
- A USB cable connects PC and iPhone. After connecting, you need to wait until the computer recognizes the smartphone. When auto sync is activated, iTunes will prompt you to transfer files immediately after connecting. Here you need to click “no” to avoid a complete rewriting of the library.
- In the “File” section, select “Device”. “Transfer Purchased from iPhone”. After that, iTunes will sync the music to the library.
You can store photos and videos on devices using the iCloud function, or on computers with Mac or Windows. The file cloud allows you to access your photos anytime on all Apple gadgets. If necessary, you can configure automatic synchronization. Each new snapshot will be immediately uploaded to the cloud.
File cloud allows you to access photos anytime on all Apple gadgets
To start using iCloud, you need to make sure you have the latest version. When using Windows, be sure to download the storage to your computer as well. After setting up iCloud, you should make sure that all devices are signed in with the same Apple ID information. Then the Wi-Fi connection is checked. To enable the work, the following actions are performed:
- The smartphone opens “Settings” and then the section “iCloud”. This is where iCloud Photos should be enabled.
- When using Apple TV, after the settings menu, you should go to accounts, where you select “iCloud Photos”.
- Mac computers go to System Preferences first, then Options> Photos> iCloud Photos.
- On a Windows PC, after opening the program, click the “Options” button, then “iCloud Music Library” and “Apply”.
How to Transfer Files from iPhone to Mac Computer:
- Make sure you have the latest version of iTunes installed on your computer. To import photo and video files, the program must be at least version 12.5.1.
- The device is connected to a PC using a USB cable. When using an SD card, insert it into the corresponding slot on the computer.
- When connected to a Mac, the message “Trust this computer” may appear, here you need to click “Trust”.
- Often, the “Photos” section opens on a PC on its own, if this has not happened, then you should enter it manually.
- In the “Photos” window there is an import button, where all available files for synchronization are located. To copy part of the files, they should be selected by clicking the mouse, and then click “Import Selected”. There is also a function “Import all new photos”.
- After the download is complete, you can disconnect the device from the computer.
The following method is suitable for Windows users. You can transfer files to your computer in this way:
- Apple device connected to computer using USB.
- After unlocking, a window will appear on the phone screen asking for access to files.
- After clicking “Allow” from the PC, you can view all the photos.
- You need to open the phone vault through Windows Explorer. To do this, double-click on “Internal Storage”.
- The DCIM folder contains all photo and video files available for import.
How to Transfer Files from iPhone to Computer
How to transfer files from iPhone to computer is a question that interests many users. Very often, smartphone owners interact with various documents, photos, music. With the availability of auxiliary tools, transferring information to a computer and back will not be difficult. Thus, you can save device memory and ensure their reliable safety.
Are these programs suitable for transferring files to iPad
The above programs are suitable for all iPhone 4s and older, and iPad version 2 and newer.
How to upload a document to iPhone from computer and back
There are several ways to send documents, spreadsheets, and other data to your computer or iPhone. One of the most common methods is iTunes. You can use this service if a program is installed on the smartphone that supports the format of the copied file.
Note! For such cases, the free Documents app works well.
After installing the application, it should be launched on the computer. The smartphone is connected via a USB cable or Wi-Fi. In iTunes in the left corner, select the icon that displays your mobile phone, then go to the Shared Files section and click the Documents button. It is worth transferring all the necessary information to the “Documents” folder. Depending on the number of files being discarded, this can take from a few seconds to 10 minutes. As a result, changes are automatically saved and documents are available on the device.
Program for transferring data from iPhone to computer
- works with both new models of iPhones and iPads, as well as older ones;
- allows you to delete unnecessary files, thereby cleaning up free space on the device;
- helps to download files from or to your computer;
- creates backups to avoid accidental data loss;
- fast data exchange between Apple devices.
Program interface in English
To work with the program, you first need to connect the gadget to the PC. You must first install iTunes, as the application will not work without it. Many users dislike using iTunes due to frequent crashes and the large amount of memory it takes up.
Once installed, MobiMover reduces the load on your computer and eliminates bugs and lengthy downloads. On the main screen of the program there is a little information about the device, as well as 4 types of work performed:
- Import from Computer to Apple Device.
- Transferring files to multiple devices.
- Transfer from phone or ipad to PC.
- Manual control.
Note! You can reset not only photos and videos, but also contacts, records, bookmarks from the browser.
The next program is Tenorshare iCareFone. The peculiarity of this utility is that you can work directly with connected devices without additional file transfers. The application also performs data recovery and backup. To get started, you should connect your smartphone to a computer via a USB cable and run the program. You can open the folder with photos through the icon on the main screen or by going to the “Management”. “Photos” item. Here you need to select the files you want to drop, as well as the folder to save. The settings change the image formats with ease. With iCareFone, you can transfer albums between your smartphone and computer.
The application carries out data recovery and backup
What is needed to transfer files from iPhone to computer
iPhone is one of the most popular multifunctional devices from Apple
Another way is to use a Wi-Fi router. This method works for all Apple devices. Before transferring files, you need to install a new version of iTunes on your PC.
Note! You need to download iTunes from the official Apple website. Otherwise, there is a risk of installing malware.
When using aytyuns, it is worth remembering that the program is a data store that is directly related to the gadget. Deleted files in iTunes will be cleared from the smartphone during the next syncs. Transferring important documents to your computer can help you save and restore copies. Starting with the operating system iOS 7, users can upload files using the Internet. To do this, connect the iPhone to the computer using a USB cable. On a PC, open iTunes and connect to the required smartphone. If the order is correct, the iPhone will show up in the Devices section.
iTunes is a convenient and simple program that allows you to store content
What types of files can be transferred from iPhone to computer
You can transfer absolutely any files from iPhone to computer and vice versa. This includes photos, videos and music, as well as documents, applications, books and more.
How to Transfer Videos from iPhone to Windows Computer
If you are looking to download videos from iPhone to your Windows computer, then you are in luck. Since video streaming is very easy on Windows computers.
So, in order to throw a video, you first need to connect your iPhone to your computer. To do this, we take a USB. Lightning cable (this cable is also used for charging) and plug it into the iPhone and computer. After the iPhone and computer are connected with a cable, you will hear a distinctive sound indicating that the device is connected, and your iPhone will appear in the “My Computer” window.
Open iPhone in the My Computer window. After that, you will see a disk called “Internal Storage”. It also needs to be opened.
After that, a folder with photos and videos recorded on your iPhone will open in front of you. From this folder, you can upload videos to your computer. To do this, you just need to drag it to your desktop or to another folder.
If there are a lot of photos in the folder, then it can be difficult to find the desired video in this case, right-click on an empty space and select “Group. Type”. Thus, you separate the files of photos and video clips from each other and you can upload exactly what you need to your computer.
Copy errors. In some cases, when copying videos, users receive the error “The device attached to the system is not working” or “The device is not reachable”.
This error occurs due to the fact that the iPhone uses the new HEVC format for recording video and converts files to a compatible format on the fly when transferring files to a computer. If the file size is small, then there are no problems, but when transferring large video clips, the device freezes and Windows gives an error.
To solve this problem, you just need to turn off the video conversion to a compatible format. To do this, go to the iPhone settings, open the “Photos. Transfer to PC and Mac” section and switch to the “Transfer Originals” mode.
After this copying should take place without errors. If you cannot open the copied video, then you can convert it already on your computer or install another video player (for example, VLC).
How to Transfer Videos from iPhone to Computer
Not infrequently, after taking a photo or video on a smartphone, it becomes necessary to throw it off to a computer. But, this operation often causes difficulties for inexperienced users. In this article, we will tell you how to download a video from an iPhone to a computer running Windows or Mac OS X.
How to Transfer Videos from iPhone to Mac OS X
If you have an Apple computer with Mac OS X operating system, then the procedure for transferring video files will be a little more complicated. Here, in order to capture a video from iPhone to your computer, you need to use the “Image Capture” program. Typically, this program opens itself after you connect your iPhone to your computer.
If it does not open, then you can open it manually. To do this, go to the built-in Spotlight search (the search icon in the upper right corner of the desktop) and enter the search term “Image Capture”. After that, the system will prompt you to open this program.
So, you have opened the Image Capture program. Now you can start uploading video clips from iPhone to your computer. First you need to pay attention to the left side of the window of this program. There will be a list of mobile devices connected to the computer. In this list, you need to select the iPhone from which you want to transfer the video to your computer.
The next step is to select a folder or program where you want to upload your videos. To do this, open the drop-down menu at the bottom of the program window and select one of the appropriate options. For example, you can drop a video from iPhone to the Pictures folder, or just to the desktop.
After that, you can skip the video. If you want to throw off all the videos and photos at once, then just click on the “Import all” button.
In order to drop only individual videos, select them with the mouse and click on the “Import” button. Also, you can simply drag the selected video files from the “Image Capture” program to any suitable folder.
Instructions for transferring data via Windows
The method does not require additional installation of programs and authorization in Apple services. There are four steps to copy photos from iPhone:
- Connect your phone to PC via USB cable. Confirm connection on smartphone
- The autorun window will open. You can move a photo without turning on the explorer. If autorun did not work, you will have to go to the section “My Computer”.
- Open Portable iPhone, then Internal Storage.
- Transfer files from DCIM folder to hard drive.
Content that was previously imported to the PC before will not be displayed for copying again.
This method allows you to copy only photos and videos.
Uploading media files to iPhone using File Explorer will fail.
Popular cloud from Microsoft that can be installed on any operating system. Let’s take a look at Windows 10 as an example.
- Install OneDrive on your computer.
- Run the program.> Sign in with your Microsoft account. Advice! You can register on the company’s website.
- Download the app on iPhone from the App Store.
- Sign in with the same account.
- Files tab → Add.
- “Share” → Select a photo → “Open”.
- Wait for the download to finish.
- Go to the program folder on the PC.
- Wait for synchronization (files will appear in the folder) → Copy selected photos.
Copying Photos via USB
The easiest way is to connect your iPhone to your computer and copy photos using a USB cable, and the system will automatically install all the necessary drivers to recognize the device. And so, the actions will be as follows:
- Connect your iPhone to your computer using a USB cable;
- The system will notify you whether you trust this PC or not. Confirm your choice and wait until the drivers are automatically installed and the system detects a new device;
- Once the iPhone is detected, you will be presented with a launcher with an explorer. Here you need to select the item “Import images”;
- You select the folder where the photos will be copied and confirm the operation;
- Once the process is complete, a folder with these images will open on your computer, and you can do whatever you want with them.
Attention! We do not recommend opening Explorer in Windows yourself and copying information from folders. Since the photos are arranged in a chaotic order, you can simply copy a huge number of unnecessary folders through the explorer, so we recommend using the standard import system.
Transferring files from iPhone to Windows PC is more difficult due to the need to install additional software.
Important! ITunes cannot transfer photos from the Camera album (which were taken on this device) and those that have not been transferred from PC to phone before. To solve this problem, use the alternative methods described below.
- Install iTunes.
- Connect iPhone to computer via cable.
- Confirm the connection on your phone by clicking “Trust”.
Note! The device may require a password that is set to unlock.
- Click on the phone icon in the program window.
- Block “Settings” → Tab “Photo”.
- Check the box next to “Synchronize”.
- In the drop-down menu “Copy photos from:” select the folder from which you previously downloaded the photos to iPhone.
- Click the “Synchronize” button.
- You will find the photos in the specified folder.
Advice! You can upload a photo to an iPhone from a PC using the same method.
Using the cloud
Cloud storage is an online service that stores files on remote servers that can be accessed from any device. The cloud is convenient to use for transferring files to different operating systems or for quick access to an item (photo, video, document, etc.) anywhere in the world.
There is a wide selection of storages on the market, including Google Drive, OneDrive, Gavitex, MEGA, Yandex.Disk, Cloud. Dropbox, etc. Consider iCloud and OneDrive as an example.
How to move photos through iCloud and other cloud services
Pictures saved in Iclaud are available on any devices that are connected to the “apple” cloud. You need to enable cloud storage on your phone.
On Apple devices, including AppleTV, it is enough to update the version of the cloud program and log in to the system.
There are two ways to copy photos to a Windows PC:
- Online, through a browser;
- Using iCloud for Windows.
In the browser, it is enough to enter the iCloud website, enter the ID and password.
Go to the “Photos” tab, select the pictures and right-click to save them on the PC.
Run the installation file iCloudSetup.exe.
Check the box next to “iCloud Media Library” in the “Photo” options. The folders in which the files will be stored will be created automatically.
Right-click the iCloud icon located in the Windows taskbar and select the Download Media command.
You can transfer pictures from iPhone to computer through third-party cloud services:
- Yandex Disk;
- MS Onedrive;
- Google Drive;
- DropBox and others.
Also read the material. how to set alarm music on iPhone.
The program must be downloaded to the phone and logged into the cloud storage.
Enter the gallery and select the photos you want to transfer. Add cloud to possible upload methods, then select storage for moving snapshots.
Saved files can be copied to any device connected to the cloud service.
This method has significant advantages due to its simplicity. To implement the method:
- Connect your phone via cable.
- On the smartphone screen, click “Trust”.
- Go to “Explorer” (“My Computer”) → “iPhone” (or the name of the device, which is specified in the gadget settings).
- “Internal Storage” → “DCIM”.
- Here you will see folders that store photos.
- Select the required files → copy (move) to the desired folder on the PC.
How to Transfer Files from iOS to PC (and iTunes File Share)
Important! You cannot add photos back in the same way, use iTunes.
How to transfer photos from iPhone to Windows computer
If your computer is running a Windows operating system, then you’re in luck. On a Windows computer, photos are folded very easily. All you need to do is connect your iPhone to your computer using a cable. The computer will then recognize your iPhone as a physical drive and display it in the “My Computer” window.
When you open the drive called “iPhone”, you will see a drive called “Internal Storage”. It also needs to be opened.
You will now see the folders available on your iPhone. Here you need to open the folder “DCIM”.
The last step is the “100Apple” folder. We open it too.
That’s it, you got to the photos. In order to drop them onto a computer, you just need to drag them with the mouse to any folder.
How to transfer photos from iPhone to computer
iPhone allows you to take photos of sufficient quality so that you can comfortably view them on your computer. But, the process of transferring photos from iPhone to computer is often difficult for users. Now we will try to solve this problem by talking about how to transfer a photo from an iPhone to a computer running Windows or Mac OS X. The information will be useful for all current iPhone models, including iPhone 4, 4s, 5, 5s, 6, 6s, 7, 8 and iPhone X.
How to transfer photos from iPhone to MAC
If you have a computer with Mac OS X operating system, then in order to capture photos from iPhone you will need Image Capture. Usually, this program starts itself after connecting the iPhone. But, if this did not happen, then you can open the “Image Capture” yourself. To do this, you can use the built-in search in Mac OS X called Spotlight. Click on the search icon in the upper right corner of the desktop and enter the search query “Image Capture” in the search box that opens. After that, the system itself will find the required application and offer you to open it.
So, connect your iPhone to your computer with a cable and run the “Image Capture” program if it doesn’t start by itself.
After starting the program “Image Capture” you need to pay attention to the left side of this program. All devices connected to the computer will be displayed here. In this list, you need to select the iPhone from which you want to upload photos to your computer.
Next, you need to choose the place where you want to upload photos from your iPhone. To do this, open the drop-down list at the bottom of the program window and select the appropriate option. Here you can select Desktop, Pictures folder or photo program.
That’s it, now the photo can be thrown from the iPhone to the computer. If you want to drop all the photos at once, you can simply click on the “Import All” button. If you want to drop only a few photos, you can hold down the CTRL key on your keyboard, select the photos you need with the mouse and click on the “Import” button.
It should be noted that the Image Capture program supports DragDrop. In other words, you can simply drag the photos you need from the program window to the desktop or to any other folder.
How to download photos via cloud services
Cloud services are online storage for your files. Using a cloud service, you can upload a file to the Internet and then send it to other users, or use the file yourself, but from another computer. At the same time, access to downloaded files can be clearly controlled, and no one else will see them.
Thanks to this, cloud services can be used to upload photos from iPhone to computer. If you want to use this method, then you need to select one of the cloud services, register in it and install its application on your iPhone. Now the most popular cloud services are Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive and Yandex Disk. We’ll use OneDrive as an example, but you can use any other.
After registering with the service and installing the application, you need to open “Photos” on your iPhone and find those photos that you would like to upload to your computer. Then you need to click on the “Select” button and select the desired photos “.
After selecting the desired pictures, click on the “Share” button. This button should be in the upper left corner of your iPhone screen.
This will open a window for sending files. Here you need to select the cloud service application that you should have installed in advance.
As a result, a pop-up window will appear in which you will need to confirm the sending of photos to the cloud service. After that, the uploading of photos will start. The time it takes to download depends on the number of photos and the speed of your Internet connection. Upon completion of the download, you will only have to download the downloaded photos from the cloud service to your computer. To do this, open the cloud service website on your computer (in our case, it is onedrive.com), log in with your username and download the files.
For example, on the website of the cloud service onedrive.com, you just need to right-click on the photo and select “Download”.
How to send a photo using email
You can also upload photos from iPhone to your computer using email. This is done in almost the same way as with cloud services. To do this, you need to open the “Photos” application, find the photos you need there, click on the “Select” button, and then on the “Share” button (screenshots above).
As a result, you will see a screen with a list of applications that you can use to send a photo. In this case, you need to select the application that you use to work with e-mail. For example, it could be the Gmail app.
This will open a window for sending email. Here you just need to enter your email address and click on the “Send” button. By the way, you can enter your own email and send an email to yourself. In this case, an email with photos will appear in your email in your Inbox. After that, you will only have to download the received photos to your computer.