How to sync on iPhone?
- Connect your device to your computer using a USB cable, then open iTunes and select your device.
- Click Browse on the left side of the iTunes window.
- Select “Sync with this [device] over Wi-Fi”.
- Click the Apply button.
How to sync iPhone with iCloud?
How to sync iPhone with another iPhone?
- Go to “Settings” iCloud “Storage & Copies”.
- Turn on Copy to iCloud.
- Click “Create Copy”.
- Wait for the backup to complete.
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to iPhone via iCloud?
Upload all photos and videos to iCloud Music Library
Setting up such a system is very simple. on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad, open Settings → Apple ID (topmost section) → iCloud → Photos and activate the switch opposite the item “iCloud Media Library”. May 23, 2017.
How to sync Google account with iPhone?
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Select Passwords & Accounts New Google Account.
- Follow the instructions to enter your email address and password.
- Select the data to sync and click Save.
Transfer your iCloud backup to a new device
To erase all data from your device, go to Settings General Reset Erase Content and Settings. This will erase all data on the device. After erasing the data, the device will restart and the welcome screen will appear.
Automatically set up a new iOS device using an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 11 or later.
Quick Start lets you quickly set up a new iOS device using the data on your old device. You can then restore the leftover data and content from the iCloud backup to the new device.
If you’re setting up a new iPhone using your old one (and those devices have iOS 12.4 or later), Quick Start prompts you to migrate your iPhone. This feature allows you to wirelessly transfer all data from your current iPhone to a new one.
The Quick Start feature uses both devices, so you need to choose a time when you won’t need your current device within a few minutes.
Transfer data from one iPhone to another directly
If both iPhones are running iOS 12.4 or later, you can migrate your iPhone to transfer data directly from your old device to your new one. This can be done wirelessly or by cable connecting the devices to each other. A cable connection is preferable if the wireless network in use is transferring data at a slow speed or is congested.
To transfer data wirelessly, simply place your old iPhone next to your new one for the duration of the procedure and follow the instructions below. Both devices must be connected to a power source.
To transfer data over a cable connection, you need a Lightning to USB 3 camera adapter and a Lightning to USB cable. Connect the Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter to your current iPhone, then connect one end of the Lightning to USB cable to your new iPhone and the other to the adapter. Connect the Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter via Lightning to a 12W or greater power adapter, then follow the instructions below.
This article describes how to set up a new iOS device using a data backup of your old iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
How to Transfer All Data to New iPhone
This article describes how to transfer personal data and purchased content using an iCloud backup.
How to Transfer Everything from Your Old iPhone to iPhone 12 and 12 Pro
Choice of method
Choose one of the following data transfer methods.
Using Quick Start: Use an iPhone or iPad with iOS 11 or later to automatically set up a new device.
With iCloud cloud storage: transfer personal data and purchased content from an iCloud backup from your old device to your new device.
Using iTunes: Transfer your data and purchased content to your new device from an iTunes backup.
How to transfer apps from one Apple ID to another?
How to correctly “transfer” programs for iPhone or iPad to another Apple ID
- Authorize both Apple IDs on the computer, old and new.
- Connect iDevice and transfer purchases to iTunes (menu File Device Move purchases)
How to transfer books from one iPad to another?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch: Open Settings, tap [your name] iCloud, and turn on iCloud Drive and Books. Then go to the “Settings” menu “Books”. In the Sync section, turn on iCloud Drive. You can also redownload or display purchased books.
How to remove the old owner’s Apple ID?
- Sign in to iCloud.com with your Apple ID.
- Open Find My iPhone.
- Click “All devices” at the top of the screen.
- Select the device you want to remove from iCloud.
- Click Erase [device].
- Click “Remove from Account”.
How to transfer all data to a new Apple ID?
Transferring iCloud backup to new device
- Turn on your new device.
- Follow the instructions until the Wi-Fi screen appears.
- Tap the name of the Wi-Fi network to connect to it.
- Sign in to iCloud with your Apple ID and password.
- When prompted, select a backup.
How to transfer data from one iPad to another?
- Open “Settings” on your old iPad
- Click on the Apple ID icon.
- Select iCloud.
- Select “Recover using iCloud”
- Click “Recover Now”
- After you back up your iPad, you can start using your new iPad.
How to Transfer Data from iCloud to iPhone?
It is enough to go to Settings → Apple ID (your first and last name) → iCloud and specify the Apple ID account data for synchronization, after which all marked content will appear on the iOS device automatically.
What about photographs? Copy via cloud!
If the most important thing for you is not to lose your photos, then you should take care of their synchronization with any cloud service. Of course, you can just copy all the photos to your computer and then transfer them to a new smartphone, but the clouds will save you even if your phone is lost or stolen. Your photos will always be at hand.
There is one “but” here: the Apple iCloud service is available only on iOS gadgets. Therefore, if your move includes an Android smartphone as one of the links in the chain, it will not work for you.
It is best to use the Google Photo service. 15 GB is given completely free of charge, and if you allow it to compress photos to 16 megapixels, then the volume of the cloud will be unlimited for you. Just download and launch the Google Photo app, log into your Google account and allow the app to sync your photos. Connect your smartphone to Wi-Fi and wait for all the photos to upload.
How to Transfer Data from iPhone to iPhone
The easiest way to transfer all data from one iPhone to another is through iTunes. There is also an option to create a backup in iCloud, but if you did not expand the amount of storage for money, then 5 GB will be available there. this may not be enough, especially if you have been using a smartphone for a long time and you have a lot of photos.
- Launch iTunes on PC or Mac, click on the smartphone icon in the upper left corner. In the “Backups” section, make sure that the checkbox is on “This computer” instead of “iCloud” and click the “Create a copy now” button.
- When the backup is completed (it may take a long time), below this button will appear the inscription: “Last copy:”. and then the time of its creation will be indicated in the format: today at XX hours.
- Now take your new iPhone and insert your SIM card into it. At startup, it will ask you if you want to restore data from a backup.
- Options will include “from iCloud copy” and “from iTunes copy”. Select iTunes and follow the onscreen instructions. The smartphone will ask you to connect it to a computer with iTunes installed, and then on the computer itself you will need to choose which copy you want to restore.
The advantage of switching to another iPhone using iTunes is that all of your apps and accounts, as well as wallpapers and ringtones, will also be transferred. Basically, you get exactly the same smartphone, but in a new case. Except that the location of application shortcuts on desktops can get confused.
How to Transfer Data from iPhone to Android
You can use Google Backup to transfer contacts, organizer data, and photos from iPhone to Android.
- Download the Google Drive app from the App Store.
- After launching it, you will need to enter your Google account information. If you do not already have one, create one using your computer by entering accounts.google.com in the address bar. You will need this Android account anyway.
- When you are logged in, open the menu by clicking on the three horizontal bars in the upper left corner.
- Now in the upper right corner, find the image of the gear and click on it. An additional menu will appear, in which there will be an item “Backup”.
- Choose what data you want to back up, connect your iPhone to Wi-Fi and plugged in, and click the big blue Start Backup button at the bottom.
How to Transfer All Data from an Old iPhone to a New iPhone without iTunes or iCloud
After the backup is complete (this step may take several hours), it’s time to move on to your Android smartphone.
- Turn it on and when the gadget asks. set it up as new or restore data, select the second option.
- Next, you need to connect your smartphone to a Wi-Fi network. On the next page, select where your backup is located. “Copy of data from the cloud storage” or iPhone. Specify iPhone, and then click “Next”.
How to Transfer Data from Android to Android
NFC can be used. If both devices support this contactless technology, you just need to turn it on and use the Android Beam function (look in Settings). Of course, devices need to be kept close to each other.
Another option is to create a backup. Suitable if you have problems, for example, with the Internet or you have not used synchronization with Google.
- Go to Google Play, download the “Google Drive” application, launch it and log in (enter your username and password from your Google account).
- Click in the upper left corner on the three horizontal stripes and in the drop-down menu click on the gear icon in the upper right corner.
- Select “Backup” and leave your phone connected to Wi-Fi and charging. The backup can take several hours. However, if your photos have already been synced with Google, then in a couple of seconds everything will be ready.
- Turn on your new Android smartphone, select data recovery from backup and enter your Google account login / password.
- You can continue to customize your phone and even use it, and the data is restored in the background.
How to transfer data to a new smartphone, even if it has a different system
You have a new smartphone and do not know how to correctly transfer information from the old one? We explain how to do this, including “move” from iOS to Android or vice versa.
How to Transfer All Data from an Old iPhone to a New iPhone
Changing your smartphone to a more modern model is a great solution. The main thing is not to lose anything when “moving”, that is, to correctly copy all the basic information from one device to another. Understanding. how to transfer contacts and data to a new smartphone.
How to Transfer Data from Android to iPhone
If your friends still persuaded you to “change your religion”, and to their delight you decided to leave the Android world for Apple devices, there will be a reasonable question about transferring data not just to another smartphone, but to another ecosystem. But do not worry: with our advice, you will be able to see in practice how simple and easy everything is.
- First of all, download the Move to iOS app from Google Play, which was developed by Apple itself. The program works in tandem with the iPhone, so you need to run it when you bought and unpacked a new “iPhone”.
- Launch this app on your Android smartphone and turn on your iPhone. The latter will offer to set it up as a new smartphone or restore it using data from another gadget. Select “Transfer data from Android” and click “Next”.
- A six-digit code will be displayed on the iPhone screen, which will need to be entered into the Move To iOS program on an Android device.
- Enter the code, and the program will automatically find the iPhone and start transferring data.
As a result, your Google account will be transferred with all content (contacts, calendar data, notes) and photos. Also on the “iPhone” will be installed free applications that were available on Android (if any).
The data of these applications, however, will not be transferred. however, the developers of some applications and games allow data to be copied through their own cloud.
How to Transfer Data from Windows Phone / Windows 10 Mobile
Microsoft stops developing smartphones and PCs on the current version of mobile Windows. It’s time to move somewhere. Contacts and organizer data can be transferred to your Google account, and your photos are probably already in OneDrive. Microsoft’s regular cloud service, also available on iOS and Android. If you set up a Microsoft account on a Windows Phone or Windows 10 Mobile smartphone and your mobile device had access to the Internet, then your data is synchronized with the Outlook web service.