How to switch from iPhone to Android without consequences
Have you always used an iPhone, but the moment has come when you decided to radically change your preferences and switch to Android? In this case, you will be faced with the question of transferring all your data between two different operating systems. With the help of our instructions, you will do it as quickly and easily as possible.
How to transfer calendar data
As with contacts, calendar data can be transferred using a Google account. The process is no different. But, if you haven’t synced your data with Google, there are other ways to transfer. about them below:
- Go to the settings on your iPhone in the “Mail, contacts, calendars” section and turn on sync for the calendar
- Open the icloud.com website and select the “Calendar” section
- Click on the share icon on the left side of the screen next to the calendar you want to share
- Check the box “Open calendar” and copy the link
- Paste the copied link in the browser and change the start of the webcal link to http and hit enter
- A file with the ics extension will be downloaded to your computer This file actually contains all your calendar data
- Open Google Calendar in your browser
- Click on the plus sign next to “Add calendar” and select import
- In the window that appears, you will be prompted to download the file from your computer. Select the previously saved file and click Import
- IOS calendar data will be imported to Android calendar
How to Transfer All Data from iPhone to Android
How to transfer contacts
There are several ways to transfer contacts from iPhone to Android. It will be as simple as possible to do this if you have previously synchronized them with your Google account. All that remains to be done is to log in with your Google account on the Android device. All your contacts will be automatically downloaded.
In the event that you do not sync your contacts with Google, you can use icloud to transfer contacts. With icloud, you can create a.vcf file that contains information about your contacts and import it to Android.
- On your iPhone go to “Settings” and select “Mail, Contacts, Calendars”.
- Open “Settings” “iCloud” and turn on “Contacts”.
- Your contacts will be uploaded to Apple cloud services
- Now use your browser to go to icloud.com and sign in with your Apple ID
- Select “Contacts”
- Click the gear icon in the lower left corner.
- Click Select All.
- Click on the gear icon again and select “Export vCard”
- Vcf file will be downloaded to your computer
- All you need to do is open this file on your Android device and all your contacts will automatically move.
How to transfer music
There are two ways to transfer music from iPhone to Android:
- Manually Transfer All Tracks from iPhone to Android Smartphone
- Use the Google Music Manager app to import music from iTunes library to Google Play Music
- Download Google Music Manager to your computer
- Install and run the downloaded application
- During setup, the option “Upload songs to Google Play” will appear.
- Select “iTunes” and complete the initial setup.
- Sit back and let the program download all your songs to Google Play Music.
How to transfer photos and videos
With the advancement of cloud technology, transferring files between devices has never been easier. This is especially true for photo and video files.
You can, of course, transfer files manually in the old fashioned way. first by copying them to your computer and then uploading them to a new device. But why are these crutches, if there is a way much more elegant.
You can create a copy of all the necessary data on Yandex.Disk, Google Drive, Dropbox or a similar service. But I prefer to use the Google Photos app. With Google Photos, you can upload an unlimited number of high quality photos and then sync them. with other smartphones. In addition, this app is available for both iOS and Android.
- Download the Google Photos app for iOS
- On first launch, the app will ask if you want to back up your photos. Enable this feature.
- Your photos will start uploading. Since a large number of photos will use a significant amount of data, it is better to use a Wi-Fi connection.
- After all the photos are uploaded, install the Google Photos app on your Android.
- Launch the app. all your photos will be synced
Transferring data using the Smart Switch app
This application is preinstalled on your smartphone. Before launching, it only needs to be updated to the latest version.
Smart Switch will easily transfer:
- a photo;
- WI-FI password;
- alarm clock and clock
- list of installed applications, games;
- And so on.
Unfortunately, not all games and applications are the same on iOS and Android, so the program will offer similar ones. You will have to download and install them one at a time.
According to the official website, Smart Switch works with all Samsung Galaxy smartphones and tablets running Android 4.3 and higher (4.4, 5.0, 5.1, 6.0.).
We will follow with you the data transfer using this application on the example of iPhone 7 and Samsung Galaxy S8.
- complete Lightning cable (Fig. 1);
- or a regular USB cable and a Type C to USB adapter that may come with the Galaxy.
We connect devices to each other. On Samsung, turn on the Smart Switch program. Connection to iPhone starts.
Now you need to unlock your iPhone. A window has already appeared on it with the question: “Trust this computer?” We press “Trust”.
Samsung Galaxy will need to enter iOS password.
The program starts scanning the contents of the iPhone. The duration of this process will depend on its workload. However, within half an hour, the scan should complete.
Then the phone prompts you to choose which data to transfer. Choosing the right ones. We set for what period to transfer data and click “Transfer”.
Now it remains to wait for the end of the transfer process.
That’s all. The Samsung Galaxy turns on with all the settings of the previous phone. Even your favorite wallpapers from your iPhone will delight you on your new device.
As you can see, this is the easiest way to transfer all data from one device to another.
If, for some reason, this method does not suit you, you can of course go the other way.
Transfer Data from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy via iCloud
- Let’s transfer data from iPhone to cloud storage. Go to settings and turn on iCloud Drive if it’s off.
In operating systems above 9, iCloud Drive is a separate application as shown in Fig. 9.
- From the Play Store, download and install the Smart Switch Mobile program on your Samsung Galaxy. Let’s launch it.
- We connect the iPhone and smartphone to each other with a cable, as in the first method.
- On an iOS device, we answer the question: “Trust this computer?” in the affirmative. And we are waiting for the end of the scanning process, which we can observe on the Android device.
- Select the data you want to transfer and click “Transfer”.
- We are waiting for the end of the transfer process
That’s all. Android data updated.
Well, if you need to transfer contacts from devices with the same operating system, then you can familiarize yourself with several ways to do this, set out here and here.
I follow the latest news from the world of technology, I am actively interested in the topic of space. I consider myself the most natural representative of the geek class. I also play football, read books (McCarthy, Chekhov.) And travel.
To transfer data from the contact book, you will need to connect an iCloud account and activate synchronization. You can do this by going to the iCloud options menu, where you need to launch Contacts. We just need to extract data from the cloud, for which we go to the www.icloud.com page on the computer. On it we enter data from our account, click the “Contacts” item and mark the necessary contacts.
Next, press the gear key and then on the “Export vCard” item. A file in VCF format will be saved to your computer, where you will find all the contacts selected in the previous step. Go to the page www.google.com/contacts, in the left menu select the item “Import contacts” and open the file you downloaded earlier. If you are using a beta version of the updated “Contacts”, where the import does not function properly yet, you should select “” from the menu on the left. In the full list, select import, after which you will be offered to return to the previous version of this service. It remains only to activate the synchronization of the contact book in the parameters of the new device on Android.
Transfer Data from iPhone to Android
iOS is a user-friendly and reliable operating system. It supports synchronization of contacts, as well as calendar and mail with a Google profile, if you specify it in the form of a mailbox. In this case, you do not have to worry about anything, just log into your account on your Android phone. Immediately after that, the data will be available for viewing on the new gadget.
If you have not thought in advance that you will transfer data from iPhone to Android, then most likely you have tied all data to the iCloud service. In this regard, the procedure is a little more complicated.
Now let’s move on to transferring calendar data from iPhone to Android. Transferring events from a custom calendar is done as follows. Moving on to the iCloud settings, where you need to allow calendar syncing. On the resource www.icloud.com, go to the appropriate section and in the list of available calendars, look for the Share icon located to the right of its name. In the displayed menu, select the Public Calendar option, and then copy the link (webcal: //….). Open a new page with a browser and paste it into the address bar. Replace Webcal with http, Enter. This will cause the computer to save the file with a name of hundreds of characters. It is a standard text document that can be given any name. To connect it to Google Calendar, open the link www.google.com/calendar in the browser, go to the “Other Calendars” section, where in the drop-down menu, click Import calendar. Now open the downloaded file from your PC, after which all events will be transferred to your calendar on your Google account.
The question of how to transfer data from iPhone to Android smoothly moved to bookmarks. We will analyze the classic version, because the majority of iOS users use the Safari browser and “switch” to Chrome or Firefox on Android OS. Transferring data from Safari is also done using the iCloud service (we first enable synchronization in the device parameters). But you need to do this not using the site, but through the iCloud application for your computer.
In it, you must select the “Bookmarks” item, set the browser in the settings, press the Apply button and select Merge. After the above manipulations, you will be prompted to download a special utility iCloud Bookmarks for one of the browsers in order to completely transfer bookmarks from Safari to Chrome or Firefox. If you have previously logged into your Googl account, then you don’t have to do anything else. When using the Firefox browser, the task will be somewhat more difficult, especially if synchronization was previously disabled. First of all, you need to activate synchronization, for which we log into your Firefox account or register it. We do the same on an Android phone and enter the resulting code in the browser.
If you don’t want to install iCloud on your computer, you can use iTunes instead. But there is one peculiarity. you need to activate sync with iCloud in the smartphone settings. For this purpose, we connect the iPhone to the PC, turn on iTunes and open the device page in it. We select the tab “Information”, where we find the item “Other”. Next, select the item “Synchronize bookmarks from the Safari browser” and click “Apply”. After these steps, the bookmarks from your iPhone are combined with the bookmarks of one of your desktop browsers. you just need to enable it, export the bookmarks to an HTML file and import them using the standard method into the desktop versions of Chrome or Firefox. From them, they are transferred in the above way to the Android phone.
How to transfer data from iPhone to Android. Detailed algorithm of actions
The question of how to transfer data from iPhone to Android worries many users who decide to switch from one operating system to another. The purchase of a new gadget always poses the need to transfer old user data, contacts, photos, music. Convenient if the previous device was with the same software shell. But if you switched to another operating system, then the task becomes more difficult.
Photos as well as video files
It is convenient to use the Google Photos service to move photos and videos. To do this, we install the official Google application on our iPhone, in which you need to enter your profile and activate the autoload of photos and videos. Next, select the item “Upload all photos and videos”. We are waiting for the completion of the download process, after which you can see your materials in the Photos program on the new Android device. If you do not want to use the Google service, then you can carry out this procedure without an Internet connection. To do this, connect your iPhone to your computer using a Lightning cable. Go to Explorer, where right-click on the icon of your smartphone in the list of available devices. We select the item “Import images and videos”. The import window will appear in front of you, where you can configure the settings for this procedure (select a folder, erase files upon completion of copying, etc.). Now we connect the Android phone to the PC and using the explorer, copy the folder to its internal memory or SD card.
“Moving” your mailbox is the easiest moment if you use not Gmail mail, but iCloud or another service. Visit Google Play and download any email client in it. For example, Mailbox or myMail will do.
How to Transfer Photos and Videos from iPhone to Android
You can transfer photos from one platform to another using the methods described above (via PC, Google or Yandex.Disk). But there are options for how to do this as conveniently as possible when it comes only to photos. Google Photos. By the way, through this service, you can also perform a reverse transfer to iOS.
- Create a Google account.
- Download “Google Photos” on iPhone.
- When you open it for the first time, the app will offer to automatically upload images from your phone to the cloud. Confirm the request. Photos will immediately start uploading to the cloud server (with Wi-Fi connected).
- The next step is to download a similar application from the Play Market to your Android phone and either store old pictures in the cloud to save memory, or download all files to the gadget.
The Google Photos app is effective in that it is specifically designed for working with images, so it has a faster loading and user-friendly interface compared to the same storage drives.
To use Google Photos, you just need to create an account in Gmail
You can try your luck via PC. Fortunately, both operating systems are recognized by most computers (meaning Mac X OS and Windows). That is, you can use a MacBook or a regular laptop of any brand.
Since there is a Windows PC in almost every home, the following instruction will be based on their example. By the way, Mac X OS users can easily carry out the procedure.
- Connect both phones to PC via USB.
- Wait for the characteristic sound signal. If the gadgets are connected for the first time, you may need to additionally wait for the drivers to be installed (this happens automatically if you have an Internet connection).
- Next go to “My Computer”.
- In the “Portable devices” section (at the very bottom) both gadgets should be.
- For convenience, open the shortcut of each smartphone in a separate window (RMB and “Open in a new window”).
After that, in the iPhone window, it remains to browse all the folders in search of the necessary data and, by ordinary drag and drop or “copy-paste”, transfer the necessary media files. This method will not allow you to transfer notes, browser bookmarks, contacts, etc. How to do this will be below.
Important! If there are shortcuts to smartphones in the “Portable Devices” section, but when you open them there are no files inside, you need to go to the USB connection settings and enable data transfer.
How to transfer browser bookmarks from iPhone to Android
Most often, the owners of iPhones sit through the branded Safari or Google Chrome browser. With prolonged use, the application becomes overgrown with bookmarks, extensions and other personalization.
Starting from scratch in this regard is also not handy. Therefore, you need to take care of moving the browser data to the new phone. If Google Chrome was used, then everything is much easier. Need to:
- Install GC on Android phone (usually pre-installed).
- Log into it and log in to the same Google account that was used on the iPhone.
- Then go to the “Settings” of the browser and click on “Synchronization”.
- Click on “Enable”.
By enabling synchronization on all devices, the user can continue to work on any gadget
In the case of Safari, a few new items are added. Since this browser does not exist on Android, you will have to import bookmarks into any other, for example, in Chrome:
- Download to PC utility “iCloud Control Panel”.
- Launch the program and log in with Apple ID.
- Check the box next to the “Bookmarks”.
- Go to “Settings”.
- Select “Google Chrome”.
- Click on “Apply”.
- Agree to download the iCloud extension.
After that, repeat the same as above, and all bookmarks and data about the work in the browser will be in the application on Android. By the way, the same can be done for Firefox.
How to Transfer Data from iPhone to Android
Unfortunately, you won’t be able to simply turn on Bluetooth, select all files and send to your Android smartphone for several reasons:
- operating systems have different formats, and most files simply won’t start on a new phone;
- iOS basically does not work wirelessly with a competitive platform;
- some applications are not available on the OS from “Google”.
You can switch from one platform to another without losing your files
In general, there are a lot of nuances. To solve them, armies of programmers worked, as a result of which you can either use various software, or try to save your data through the loopholes of the system.
How to Transfer Data from iPhone to Android
The debate about which is better. iOS or Android will never subside. And everyone would be happy to see the advantages and disadvantages of both, but after all, switching from one platform to another is fraught with the loss of all your applications, photos, notes, bookmarks, and so on. Actually transferring data from iPhone to Android is possible. How to do this is below.
How to Transfer Notes and Calendar from iPhone to Android
Now about the most pressing pain of many defectors. Now a smartphone is not just a toy, but a real organizer, where users store documents, schedules, contacts, drive in information about meetings, etc. This is what is most often lost during the transition.
This data can also be transferred to Android. over, they will also be built into the functionality of local applications. There are two ways. through a service from “Google” or using “Yandex”.
Recently, a domestic developer offered a service called Yandex.Move. To “move”, you need:
- Install Yandex.Disk application on iPhone.
- Log in and click “Next”.
- After that go to “Settings” in the application.
- Click on “Moving from phone to phone”.
- Click on “Start transfer”.
- In the input field, generate any memorable password that you will need later.
- After that, a similar application is installed on an Android smartphone.
- Go to the section “Transfer from phone to phone”.
- There will be a field for the previously generated code. Introduce.
- Click “Start Transfer”.
Now even the log will have lists of incoming and outgoing calls that were made on the iPhone.
It will be possible to use the calendar from “Google” on any device after the authorization of the account
If you don’t want to cooperate with Yandex, you can move information to Android like this:
- Go to iCloud.
- See if synchronization with “Calendar” is enabled or not. If not, check the box next to it and wait a couple of minutes while the data is transferred to the backup.
- On a PC, go to iCloud.com and log in to Apple ID.
- Click on “Calendar”.
- Select “Share Calendar” from the left pane.
- Check the box next to the “Open calendar”.
- Get link in the box next to.
- Immediately in a new tab, insert the link and change in the address “webcal” to the usual “http” and confirm with the “Enter” key. The download of the file with a copy of the data from the calendar will start.
- Go to Google Calendars.
- Log in to your Gmail account.
- Click on “” and then “Import”.
After that, it remains to select the previously downloaded file. The service will format the data for its interface. You just need to download the Google Calendars application to your smartphone and synchronize the devices (asks for the first activation).
How to Transfer Music from iPhone to Android
Following the path of least resistance, the easiest option would be to transfer music from the iPhone to the iTunes library, then download it to a PC, and from there transfer it to an Android smartphone.
- Install iTunes on your computer, if not.
- Connect iPhone to PC via USB and wait for the program to communicate with the phone.
- Then go to “File” in the panel at the top.
- Find the “Devices” section.
- Select “Transfer purchases from iPhone”.
The user will still be able to listen to the purchased tracks through the iTunes library on the PC
After that, the playlists will be in the iTunes library (it will take some time depending on the amount of music). From there, you can transfer tracks to your computer:
- In iTunes go to the “Library” section.
- Music tab.
- Click “Recently Added”.
- Select the desired tracks and click on “Download”.
After that, the system will create a folder on the disk at C:. Users. Username. My Music. iTunes. If you used a MacBook, then you can find audio recordings in the “Music” program.
Important! In this and any other case, it will be possible to download only the music that the user bought from the iTunes Store. In the rest, you will be able to copy your playlists only from pirated services.
Through cloud storage
The iCloud service, familiar to users of apple technology, will not help in this case. It works only inside the iOS file system and is suitable for backups when switching to a new gadget from Apple.
Transfer data iPhone to Android 2019 with iCloud
Cloud drives from Google or Yandex are another matter. Developer programs can be easily installed on one or another platform, so transferring data from iPhone to Android in this case will not be a problem.
Regarding security, both vaults are in good standing
Cloud services offer users up to 50 GB of storage space for their files. You can easily upload all your multimedia files here, and then log in to the drive on Android and download them to your phone. They work both ways, so porting from Android to iOS is also easy.
For your information! Through the clouds “Google” and “Yandex” you can transfer all your contacts, calendars, addresses, notes, etc.
Method number 2. My Contacts Backup
To complete the transfer of contacts, you need to take a few simple steps:
Moving to a new platform without losing data
When a “move” is made from one system to the second, the user figuratively packs his suitcases with all the media files, contact information, reminders, calendars and other valuables.
But how to transfer messages from “iPhone” to “Android”? In the form in which they are displayed on an iOS device, messages are not readable in any way on the Android OS. Next, we will look at how and in what format to convert messages for migration from one system to another.
Method number 1. iclaud.com
There are four ways to transfer contacts from iPhone to Android:
This method of action, such as transferring contacts from “iPhone” to “Android”, is ideal for both new smartphones and cell phones of the “last century”.
How to transfer all information from “iPhone” to “Android“?
Quite often, recently, users of Apple gadgets have a desire to test the quality of work of analogues based on the Android operating system. In this publication, you, dear readers, will find the answer to the question: “How to transfer all data from” iPhone “to” Android “?
There can be many reasons for changing one OS to another, but the transition process should be as simple as possible. This means that you will need to transfer all user files (music, photos and videos), contact information, received messages, reminders and calendar events.
How to copy files from one device to another?
You can copy files from “iPhone” to “Android” from both Windows and Mac.
- For Windows, you need to connect your iPhone to your PC. Then you need to go to the “My Computer” folder and find the iPhone there. Then we double-click on it with the left mouse button and find all our media files on the device, then copy them to the folder created in advance on the desktop of the personal computer. After that, the copied files are transferred to a smartphone or tablet with the Android operating system in the same way.
- For Mac OS, you also need to connect the Apple smartphone to the PC at the very beginning, then open the application called “Image Capture”. After that, the user must click on the “Download All” button and export everything to the previously created folder on the desktop. With such a simple action, all the necessary files will be transferred, now you can start the process of copying them to a device with Android OS.
Transferring notes from “apple” to “Android” through the Gmail service
Today, perhaps, there is no such person who has not used Google. And, most likely, Google will be the easiest way to transfer notes between iPhone and Android. With the Google Sync app, you can sync your iPhone with Gmail in minutes. After establishing a full-fledged working connection, it becomes possible to synchronize notes, calendars, photo and video files, contacts with your Gmail account.
After you complete these simple tricks, the notes from the iPhone are automatically transferred through your Gmail account and will be displayed as Notes. Now all that remains is to log in on a new gadget with the Android operating system under your Gmail account.
That’s all! These are the easiest ways to transfer information from “iPhone” to “Android”.
Method number 3. iCloud Dropbox
If in the previously disassembled method No. 1 the obligatory presence of a stationary computer was required, then in the third method we will consider the possibility of how to transfer phones from “iPhone” to “Android” using the standard iOS browser. Safari.
- On an iPhone using Safari, you need to visit iCloud.com
- You should click the “Share” button and find the item “Full version of the site”.
- After the full version of the page is loaded, you need to log in by entering your data from your Apple ID account.
- After successful authorization, you will be taken to the iCloud application menu.
- Open the “Contacts” menu.
- In the lower left corner, you need to click on the gear and double-tap the “Select All” item. As soon as all contact information turns blue, you need to click on the gear again and select “Export vCard”.
- After the vcf file is fully loaded, a new tab will open in the Safari browser, in it you must select the “Open in.” Item and save it to any cloud service convenient for you: DropBox, Google Drive, OneDrive and others.
- And the last thing to do is download a file from the cloud storage and export contacts to the memory of a new gadget.
To transfer the calendar and notes in it, users can use 2 main methods.
IPhone to Android Transfer Program
Users of Samsung Galaxy mobile devices have the ability to transfer information from Android-based mobile devices as well as iPhone. This makes it possible to save a large amount of information if other methods are difficult or unavailable. A step-by-step guide to using the application is as follows:
- You need to go to the settings of the “Cloud and accounts” system.
- Select the Smart Switch section.
- Decide on the method of transferring information, for example, via Wi-Fi or via a USB cable. The second method provides a higher speed of work, which is especially important for large volumes.
- Press the receive button and select “iPhone / iPad” from the list.
- If import from iCloud via Wi-Fi is used, you will need to enter credentials for the account, you may need a code for additional authentication.
- If using a USB cable, turn it on and enable access on the iPhone.
- From the open list, select the information that will have to be transferred from one smartphone to another. If a cable is used, then all possible data can be transferred, including Google accounts, applications that can simultaneously run on different operating systems. Selecting the desired tap on the “Send” button.
- Wait for the import of information from phone to phone.
This application helps to quickly and easily transfer the necessary data from different operating systems, and the possibilities for import are very wide.
How to transfer notes
To copy notes, users can apply several options to work. Among them, Outlook in iTunes, Gmail and iCloud can be used.
To complete the steps, apply the step-by-step guide:
- Go to the settings of the mobile phone and turn on the synchronization of bookmarks by moving the toggle switch.
- Install the correct version of iCloud on your PC. This operation will be convenient for copying other information.
- Log in to the system and select the “Bookmarks” import type. In the settings, select the desired browser and click on the application button, then click on “Combine”.
- A new menu will provide a recommendation for installing the iCloud Bookmarks extension. Having recorded the service, the import actions will be performed automatically.
- In the future, you just need to do the synchronization in a new browser, as well as on a smartphone running Android.
Merging bookmarks with Chrome
This method is much simpler. To work, you need to enable the sync of Safari bookmarks in iCloud, and after creating the necessary actions and a new menu appears, press the merge key.
Transferring notes via Ultdata
To work, you need to download and record the application on a PC, connect an iPhone and select definitions in the service. In the menu at the top, go to the recovery section from an iOS device. In a new window, select the desired notes and press the scan key, indicating the desired copy format. After that, the Android phone is turned on to the PC, and the notes are copied.
Go to the settings and go to the iCloud section, then make sure that the option works and the notes are synchronized. Go to iCloud, through any browser on your computer, log in, then open the notes one by one and press the send by mail button. This will make it possible to save personal data in an e-mail box.
Other Ways to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Android
If for some reason the above method does not work. an error occurred while syncing with the account or partially transferred, then there are many more other methods. For example, you can transfer contacts from iPhone to Android using vCard or iTunes apps.
How to Transfer All Data from iPhone to Android Step by Step
Using one operating environment (iOS, Android or Windows Mobile) when replacing a device is so comfortable that you don’t have to worry about transferring your data. If we use Android, then contacts are synchronized in a Google account, photos are stored in Google Drive or Dropbox, and mp3 music can be simply copied or transferred to a computer. If the data is recorded on an SD card, then it is enough to remove it from the old phone and insert it into the new one. Ultimately, you can even connect a mobile phone to a computer using a USB cable and transfer files with photos and music from the internal memory to the hard drive, and then from the disk to the new Android.
It is a little more complicated in the case when we are switching from iPhone to Android, since the majority of Apple device users use Apple services that are not available for Android. Contacts are saved in the iCloud cloud service, as well as photos, which can be automatically synchronized there. In turn, MP3 music is collected on a computer in iTunes and synchronized with an iPhone. How to Transfer Your Basic Data from iPhone to Android?
Photo and video
The situation here depends a lot on where we store our photos. If the photos are recorded in the internal memory of the iPhone, then they can be transferred quickly and easily if we have a computer near us. Just connect your iPhone and Android to your computer using USB cables, and then transfer or copy photos from one device to another. It’s a little more complicated when we have a large number of photos in the iCloud cloud. then first they need to be downloaded to a PC, and then transferred to Android.
Photos and videos can be transferred in different ways. Therefore, we will show several ways how to transfer a photo.
There are also many ways to transfer music files from one smartphone to another. The simplest solution is to sync all music from iPhone to iTunes on computer and then transfer mp3 files to Android using USB cable and File Explorer.
If you still want to manage your playlists with iTunes, then you can use an alternative method that allows you to transfer audio files from iTunes to Android using a special program
For those who like to store everything in the cloud, there is also an option. Google Play Music allows you to transfer 50,000 tracks to the cloud, so you can listen to your music collections on any device when you have an Internet connection. Thus, you can create your own music streaming service for yourself based on your PC files. Of course, albums can be saved in the phone memory so that you can listen to them without access to the Internet.
Now see how to transfer SMS from one device to another. You can transfer SMS messages from iPhone to Android using iTunes. There shouldn’t be any difficulties here either. First, you need to back up your iPhone to your computer using iTunes. Thus, we will receive an archive of files with phone data.
Then you should go to the appropriate folder, copy the file with the SMS database and transfer it to Android (for example, using a USB cable). The next step is to install the iSMS2droid application on Android, then use it to specify the file with the SMS archive and start the process of converting the message base into XML format (compatible with Android).
IPhone setup tips
Reviews, tips, comparisons of mobile devices
Transfer Photos from iCloud Library to Android
The iPhone has a feature that lets you upload your entire photo library from your phone to iCloud. You can even delete photos from your phone, they will still remain in the cloud storage. This feature becomes available when we use iCloud Drive and Media Library. If you did something like that, then how now to recover photos from iCloud and transfer to Android?
You can use the iCloud for Windows program for this purpose. Download and install this program, and then sign in with your Apple ID. In the synchronization window, click on the Options button next to the “Photo” item. Make sure iCloud Music Library is selected. Confirm the changes using the “Finish” and “Apply” buttons.
Now open an Explorer window through My Computer (This PC), and take a look at the “Favorites” section in the left sidebar. The iCloud Photos folder should appear here. Right-click on it and select “Download photos and videos”. Select the photos to upload and confirm to download them from the cloud to your hard drive. After downloading them, connect Android to PC, copy the entire folder with photos and paste it to the phone’s disk.
The Best Way To Transfer Data From iPhone to Android!