Easiest Way to Transfer WhatsApp Data from Android to iPhone
Perhaps the fastest and most efficient way to transfer all WhatsApp dialogs from old Android to new iPhone is to use specialized software. Tenorshare iCareFone for Whatsapp transfer is a utility from the developer Tenorshare that implements previously impossible cross-platform WhatsApp transfer with just one mouse click.
Below we invite you to familiarize yourself with a brief overview of the main characteristics of the program.
- Easily Transfer WhatsApp Chats Between Android iOS.
- Direct WhatsApp Business Transfer between iOS Android. New
- 1 click to backup or restore WhatsApp data WhatsApp business.
- View and export WhatsApp messages and link backups to HTML.
- Create backups & restore iOS Kik / LINE / Viber / WeChat chat history on Mac.
- Compatible with iOS 14 / iPadOS 14 and Android 10.
The program has wide functionality and great potential. The presence of such a utility will allow you to remain confident in the security of your data and high-quality management of it. To use this program to transfer WhatsApp messages from Android device to iPhone, you will need to make a minimum effort. Follow the instructions below.
Install the tool on your computer, connect two devices and click “Transfer”.
Then Tenorshare iCareFone for WhatsApp Transfer will automatically back up your WhatsApp data. Then click “Continue”.
You will enter your phone number to confirm the WhatsApp backup.
Wait a few minutes, your WhatsApp will be transferred to your new iPhone 12.
This method is not in vain ranked first in our list of possible options for transferring WhatsApp data. As you can see, Android device data is transferred to iPhone with just one click. The program is extremely easy to use and pleases with fast and high-quality results.
How to transfer whatsapp to new iPhone?
Now let’s take a closer look at each of the options presented. For each of the methods, we offer step-by-step instructions, accompanied by screenshots, so that you can easily use any of them. to find out the advantages and disadvantages of using a particular method. In case the selected method did not work on your devices and did not transfer the WhatsApp dialogs to the new iPhone, you can turn to two other methods. However, to avoid wasting time and effort, we recommend starting with the easiest and most optimal way to transfer WhatsApp data from iPhone to Android.
4 ways to transfer whatsapp from Android to iphone.
WhatsApp is today one of the most popular applications among both Android smartphone owners and iPhone users. Simplicity and ease of use, prompt and high-quality communication, a guarantee of confidentiality, provided by end-to-end encryption of correspondence, keep this application in the lead for a long time. If you decide to change your Android to iPhone and want to know how to transfer WhatsApp to another phone, in our article you will find the top 3 ways to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone. Text and voice messages, videos, images and other media files. all of this can contain important information for the user or be just pleasant memories that are sometimes difficult to part with. So, below we will take a closer look at how you can transfer WhatsApp to a new iPhone.
How to Transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone with Backup
The method that we will describe below is based on using the function of backing up WhatsApp messages on an Android phone and then restoring this copy already on a new device. iPhone. To use this method, you do not even need to have both devices on hand at the same time: you can create a backup in advance, and after purchasing an iPhone, complete the process. So, we bring to your attention a step-by-step guide to transfer WhatsApp from Android phone to iPhone.
On your old device (Android), launch the WhatsApp application.
Go to the “Settings” section and select “Chats”.
From the list of possible operations select the option “Chats backup”.
Here you will see a list of available WhatsApp backups that were previously created. To create an up-to-date copy, start the copying manually by clicking on the “Backup” button.
Once the backup process is complete, uninstall the WhatsApp app from your device. To do this, go to “Settings”. “General”. “Application Manager”. WhatsApp. Click on the “Delete” button.
On your new phone (iPhone), download and install the WhatsApp app. Launch the app and log into your account using the old phone number.
After that, a message will appear stating that a backup was found, select the “Restore” option. After the restore process is completed from the backup, the WhatsApp chats will be available on the iPhone.
The method of using a backup is quite convenient, but you need to carefully monitor the process of creating and restoring a backup in order to avoid failures and errors in the course of work that can lead to the loss of all data.
Transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone using Email
The WhatsApp application has a function that allows you to transfer WhatsApp messages through the use of email. To implement this method, you only need to have a registered mailbox (or two). Follow below steps to send WhatsApp data from Android to iPhone.
Launch the WhatsApp application on your Android phone and go to “Settings”.
In the new window, select the category “Chat history” and click the option “Export chat”.
Next, check the WhatsApp message history you want to transfer.
The following message appears: “Adding media will increase the size of the exported chat.” Here you need to choose whether to send correspondence with files or without files. Choose the option that suits you: “No files” or “Add files”. Please note that if you choose to include all media files in the data being transferred, the volume of this data will become significantly larger, which means that the process of sending an email will take longer.
In the list of chat transfer options that appears, select the “New message” option (if you are going to send correspondence to your second mail or to another person) or the “Letter to yourself” option (to attach the data to the message that will come to the same mailbox from which it was sent ), type the text of the letter and click “Send”.
After that, go to your mail account on your iPhone phone, where you will see an incoming letter with the WhatsApp chat you sent.
This method is very simple, but it also has significant drawbacks. Firstly, only one chat can be sent using e-mail, and it will take a lot of time and routine efforts to transfer all existing dialogs. Secondly, despite the fact that the dialogues will be transferred from Android to iPhone, it will not work to sync them to iPhone.
So, in our article, we have covered some of the best ways to transfer WhatsApp data from Android to iPhone. Detailed instructions attached to each of them will help you to confidently and easily carry out this operation yourself, with a minimum of effort, and achieve maximum results. Leave your comments at the end of the article and share your ways of solving this problem. We are waiting for your results and advice to those who are still looking for a solution.!
“You can use WhatsApp to transfer from Android to iPhone using WhatsApp Backup.” Source: Dude Trust Me
In many cases, the discovery of backup technology has been a real lifesaver. WhatsApp has a backup feature that allows you to back up and restore all your WhatsApp chats from Google Drive.Google Drive was developed by Google to offer customers a kind of cloud storage that can be accessed on multiple devices at once.
If for any reason your phone goes bad and you get a new one, you can still get all of your chats along with photos or anything else that you would like to store there. This happens for all Android phones.
Nonetheless. It’s different for iPhones, which means that the idea of backup has failed. As Android and iOS are not cross-compatible. You cannot restore these chats from google drive and get everything you saved there.
Instead, the iPhone supports things on iCloud.We all know how Apple is strict about security, so they can’t provide Android access to iCloud. Most people try this method over and over, but they never understand why it fails every time. Now you know!
WhatsApp 101: How to Transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone Like a Pro (100% Working)
Last updated December 8, 2020 Ian McEwan
This post will cover:
The easiest way to recover WhatsApp from Android to iPhone. this is email.
To transfer your WhatsApp chats and media to iPhone from Android, go to WhatsApp on your Android device tap Three Dots (Advanced Options) in the upper left corner Tap the Settings button and then go to Chat Chat History.
The current screen will have an Export Chat option. Click on this. Then you can select the individual chat or group chat you want to transfer.
Press and select NO MEDIA or TURN ON MEDIA.
Then you can choose Email or Gmail from the pop-up menu.
Note. Due to the maximum email size, you can send up to the latest 10,000 WhatsApp messages when you select INCLUDE MEDIA and send 40,000 WhatsApp messages when you select NO MEDIA.
You will be prompted to enter your email address, make sure the email address is active, and you remember your password.
Finally, open your email on your iPhone, you will have access to all your translated conversations. If it doesn’t appear, you may have missed a step. Read the procedure carefully and you will soon be successful.
By exporting a copy of an individual chat or group history by email, you can only access your WhatsApp chat history on iPhone. But you cannot sync WhatsApp messages with your WhatsApp account on iPhone. And you will have to repeat the above procedure over and over again if you need to transfer many individual or group chats.
Workaround. Transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone with Social Media Recovery App.
However, there is another way to be successful in this endeavor. Technology is exciting because it is always moving forward, always improving. Some tech gurus around the world have seen this problem and have fixed it with software they have developed.
iCareFone for WhatsApp Transfer. This name.
- Once downloaded and installed on PC or Mac, launch it and make sure your Android and iPhone are connected via USB cables at the same time.
- The interface will have WhatsApp ‘or’ What’s new? ‘In the menu, select the one you want and continue with WhatsApp Transfer (Besides WhatsApp, you can also use this program to transfer data from other social apps like LINE, Kik, Viber and Wechat between iPhone and Android. )
- The program will detect Android and iPhone. Make sure Android is on the left side, this is the transfer source and iPhone is the destination.
- Click Transfer to start the process.
- Keep your devices connected and wait for the WhatsApp message transfer to complete.
Once this is done, your conversations will be visible on your iPhone, just!
This is a fairly technical option, but if you follow the instructions, you will achieve your goal.
In the tech industry, very few things don’t have a solution. The Internet is man-made and therefore can be changed at our will. If I wanted a new type. if I really wanted it, its creation would be purposeful, but very possible. Such is the beauty of modernity, nothing is impossible. Take for example how to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone at the beginning of this article looked impossible.
How to transfer apps from Android to iPhone
There is no way to transfer applications directly. But, almost everything that is in Google Play is also in the App Store. Just search by name. You can also look at analogs, in some cases they can be much better.
Open Google Play, go to My Apps & Games and go to Installed. Just rewrite what you want on your iPhone.
Therefore, if you delete data from your old phone, first rewrite the list of your applications so that you know which ones to download later.
Move to IOS. transfer all data at once
It is important that both phones are connected to the Internet via Wi-Fi and that there is free space on the iPhone for all data to be transferred. On your Android device, install the official Apple app. Move to IOS from Google Play.
Turn on the iPhone and during its initial setup, go to “Programs and Data” and indicate that you want to transfer data from the Android OS, then go to the screen with entering the code.
On your Android device, open the settings and go to the section with wireless networks. remove / disable the current network. Then connect to the one that the iPhone created, it will be immediately visible. Network password. its name.
Important! You can, of course, not delete the network and try with the same one to which you are already connected, but a connection error may occur.
Launch the app and enter the code from the iPhone. A window will appear where you need to select what you want to transfer. make these items active and start the process. Leave the phones on until the carry lights are grayed out on both phones.
At the end, just click “Finish” on your Android smartphone and proceed with setting up your iPhone.
Important! Also, you can simply reset your iPhone DO to factory settings and do the same operation. So all the data will be transferred and it will be easiest to start using the new device. Go to “Settings”. “General” and erase the content and settings, then follow the instructions above.
It is very easy to transfer contacts, go to the standard contacts / phonebook application on your Android phone. Click on the ellipsis icon at the top right of the screen to open the settings. And select the import and export item there.
We need to export contacts in the VCF file format, then we will transfer it to the iPhone. Do this by clicking on the appropriate items.
The file will be saved on a flash drive or phone memory, you can find it through any file manager. information about the location will be displayed. Transfer it by mail, Bluetooth or other means to iPhone.
As soon as the iPhone receives the file, it will immediately ask you whether to import contacts or not, answer yes and the phone book will be copied.
Important! In detail with pictures and all other methods, read the material. how to transfer contacts from android to iPhone.
Transferring Data from Android to iPhone
First of all, it is worth using the method that Apple itself recommends to switch to their products from Android devices. Ideal for use on new iPhones or after a factory reset.
Interesting! Keep in mind that it will be possible to transfer data from Android to iPhone 11 100%, but the Android version must be at least 4, and the iPhone itself must be at least 5.
Important! Only the first method is suitable to transfer all the data at once, in other cases they will have to be transferred separately, the same contacts and photos.
Transferring the photo
The easiest way to transfer photos to a new iPhone is using cloud storage applications, the same Google Photo or One Drive.
Install Google Photo from Google Play on your Android smartphone, follow the instructions and wait for full sync. Immediately after that, the pictures will be available from any device, you can even view them directly from your PC at. https://photos.google.com/.
On the iPhone, install Google Photos from the App Store and log in with your own account, the photos will start syncing and you can watch them from your phone.
Important! The rest of the possible options for transferring photos are described in detail in the material. how to transfer photos from android to iPhone.
How to Transfer Data from Android to iPhone: All the Best Ways
Transferring data from Android to iPhone is a popular and important topic for many users of mobile devices. when changing your device to a new mobile OS. you need to transfer everything that was on the old device.
So that there are no problems and the transition is as fast as possible, it is important to know how to transfer all data from Android to iPhone correctly, so that everything immediately works as it should and without problems.
In the previous article, we took a closer look at how to transfer all data from android to Android. Today you will learn in all details and with pictures the best ways to transfer all information from android to iPhone as simple and fast as possible.
Important! Information can be transferred from any Android device, it can be a smartphone or a tablet. Regardless of its brand: Samsung, Honor, Xiaomi, Huawei or whatever. Everything is done according to one instruction.
So quickly and most importantly, you can simply copy basic information from your old device to a new one running IOS. Everything is done as simple and easy as possible.
Through the iTunes desktop program
ITunes lets you transfer photos, videos, and music.
- Connect your Android device to your PC, find and copy the necessary data to your computer: photos, videos, music.
- Disconnect Android device and connect iPhone.
- Open iTunes, click on the phone icon.
- In the sidebar, select the category of data that you want to sync.
- Check the box next to “Synchronize”. Next, select the folder where the necessary data is stored, synchronization settings, and then apply.
Via the mobile program Move to iOS
This method allows you to transfer: phone records, messages, photos and videos, bookmarks from the Internet browser, accounts and calendar data. Also, some free applications if there are programs in the App Store.
- Download the Move to iOS app for free on your Android device.
- Run the application, follow the instructions of the program. Click on the “Next” button, and then select “Search Code” in the upper right corner. At this time, on the new iPhone, you need to perform the initial activation. If the activation was performed earlier, you will have to perform a data reset or transfer data in another way.
- Connect iPhone to Wi-Fi.
- On the activation screen, go to the “Programs and data” section, where select “Transfer data from Android”.
- In the new window, click continue until the numeric code appears.
- Enter the code on the phone from where the data will be transferred. Wait until the “Data migration” notification appears.
- Mark the data on your Android device that you want to transfer.
- After the information about the data transfer appears, you should put the device aside. The duration of data transmission is affected by the amount of information transmitted. Connect the device to the wall charger if necessary.
- When finished, confirm the data transfer. Check if all data has been transferred to the new device.
Via Android apps for data transfer
SHAREit, Xender, Zapya, Send Anywhere and AirDroid applications can also transfer files. The main condition is the use of the program of one service on the sending and receiving devices.
Download and install a suitable program on your Android smartphone or tablet. For a description of the features, as well as a download link, see the article “Android applications for data transfer”.
Run the program on your Android device. Check the files, then click on the submit button.
Open the app on the iPhone and accept the files.
How to Transfer Data from Android to iPhone
Section: Iphone, For beginners, Data transfer Date: 09/07/2018 Author: Alexander Moiseenko. Comments: 0
Looking to migrate from Android to iPhone, but don’t know how to transfer data? Do not worry, in this article we have collected the simplest ways to quickly transfer important information.
- On your Android device, open the cloud storage client, where add the files you want to sync. To do this, click on the “add” button.
- Specify the folder where the files are stored. And then, wait until the end of synchronization.
- Download a cloud storage client on your iPhone. Go to the app to access files.
Using the MobileTrans program
An easy way to transfer contacts, messages, calendar, call history, photos. music, video, apps and program data between platforms. To transfer data, follow these steps:
- Install and run the MobileTrans program.
- Connect iPhone and Android to PC.
- Select the “Phone to Phone Transfer” option.
- In the next window, select the device for transferring data. iPhone, and the device for receiving. Android.
- Check the type of files you are interested in, and then click on the button “Start transfer”.
- Wait for data transfer to end.
How to Copy Contacts from Android Phone to iPhone without Syncing
If you go to the “Contacts” application on Android, press the menu button, select “Import / Export”, and then. “Export to storage,” then a vCard file with the extension.vcf will be saved on your phone, containing all your contacts Android and perfectly responsive iPhone and Apple programs.
And then you can do one of the following with this file:
- Email your contacts file as an Android attachment to your iCloud address that you registered when you activated your iPhone. After receiving an email in the Mail app on iPhone, you can immediately import contacts by clicking on the attachment file.
- Send directly from Android phone via Bluetooth to your iPhone.
- Copy the file to your computer, and then drag it to open iTunes (synced to your iPhone). See also: How to transfer Android contacts to a computer (it describes additional ways to get a file with contacts, including online).
- If you have a Mac OS X computer, you can also drag the file with contacts to the Contacts application and, if you have iCloud sync enabled, they will appear on iPhone too.
- Also, if you have enabled sync with iCloud, you can go to the iCloud.com website in the browser on any computer or directly from Android, select the “Contacts” item there, and then, by clicking on the settings button (bottom left), select the “Import vCard “and specify the path to the.vcf file.
I think that the listed methods are not all possible, since contacts in the.vcf format are quite universal and can be opened by almost any program for working with this type of data.
How to transfer SIM contacts
I don’t know if it’s worth highlighting the transfer of contacts from a SIM card to a separate item, but questions about this often arise.
Sync Google Contacts to iPhone
The first method is for those who have Android contacts synchronized with Google. in this case, all we need to transfer them is to remember the login and password from their account, which will need to be entered in the iPhone settings.
In order to transfer contacts, go to the iPhone settings, select “Mail, addresses, calendars”, then. “Add account”.
Further steps may differ (read the description and choose what suits you best):
- You can simply add your Google account by selecting the appropriate item. Once added, you can choose what to sync: Mail, Contacts, Calendars, Notes. By default, this entire set is synced.
- If you need to transfer only contacts, then click “Other”, and then select “CardDAV Account” and fill it in with the following parameters: server. google.com, username and password, in the “Description” field you can write something of your choice eg “Android Contacts”. Save the record and your contacts will sync.
Attention: if you have two-factor authentication enabled in your Google account (an SMS comes when you log in from a new computer), then you need to create an application password before performing the indicated points (both in the first and second cases) and use this particular password when entering. (About what an app password is and how to create one: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/185833?hl=en)
How to Transfer Contacts from Android to iPhone
Purchased an Apple phone and want to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone?. it is simple to do this, and for this there are several ways, which I will describe in this manual. And by the way, you should not use any third-party programs for this (although there are enough of them), because you already have everything that you may need. (If you need to transfer contacts in reverse: Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Android)
Transferring Android contacts to iPhone is possible both online, if contacts are synchronized with Google, and without using the Internet, but almost directly: from phone to phone (almost. because in the meantime we need to use a computer). You can also import contacts from a SIM card to an iPhone, I’ll write about this too.
Move to iOS app to transfer data from Android to iPhone
In the second half of 2015, Apple released the Move to iOS app for Android smartphones and tablets, designed to migrate to the iPhone or iPad. With this application, after purchasing a device from Apple, you can relatively easily transfer all your data, including contacts, to it.
However, with a high probability, you will still have to transfer contacts to the iPhone manually, using one of the methods described below. The fact is that the application allows you to copy data only to a new iPhone or iPad, i.e. when it is activated, and if yours is already activated, then to use this method you will have to reset it with the loss of all data (which is why, I think, the rating of the application in the Play Market is slightly higher than 2 points).
For details on how to transfer contacts, calendars, photos and other information from Android to iPhone and iPad in this application, you can read about Honor in the official Apple guide: https://support.Apple.com/ru-us/HT201196
There are also many programs for Windows and Mac that allow you to transfer contacts and other information between Android and iPhone, however, in my opinion, as I wrote in the beginning, they are not needed, because all the same can be easily done manually. Nevertheless, I will give a couple of such programs: suddenly, you have a different view on the appropriateness of their use:
- Wondershare Mobile Transfer
In fact, the specified software is intended not so much for copying contacts between phones on different platforms, as for synchronizing media files, photos and other data, but it is also quite suitable for contacts.
Distribution of new, sometimes interesting and useful materials from the remontka.pro website. No ads and free computer help for subscribers from the author. Other subscription methods (VK, Odnoklassniki, Telegram., YouTube, Yandex.Dzen)
Even this site ignores Windows phone. And I decided to try it and did not regret it.
Pavel, I will not ignore, no. Just to write about it, it must be in stock. And I’m only ready on 950xl to use Continuum. But there is no money for it.
Thanks for helping us transfer contacts.!
Thank! Everything worked out. synchronized successfully the first time)
Hurrah! After much suffering, everything worked out!
Deleted contacts on iPhone. And I decided to transfer contacts from android to iPhone. For some reason, it did not work through the cable, through the programs. But to save the file, send it to mail and upload it to the iPhone IT WORKED. THANK! Now we need to transfer messages and notes) I went further digging))
Thank you so much! It turned out so easy thanks to you)
Recover iPhone Data from iCloud Website
If the user does not want to download a third-party program on a PC, this is the best option. Just go to iCloud.com in your computer browser and sign in to your account. Select the data from the window and find what you want to recover. Finally, save them to your computer.
Recover Data from iPhone via USB Cable.
If photos and videos from your iPhone have been transferred to your computer, this may be a solution to the problem. Connect iPhone to your computer, then drag photos from your local computer folder to your device folder. This option only supports transferring media files.
How to move photos from Android to iPhone?
In order to independently transfer photos and videos taken to the previous smartphone, you must first transfer them from its memory to the computer memory.
- In most cases, the files from the Android gallery are located on the phone’s internal storage. The computer displays them in the DCIM folder.
- Open folder, copy photos to PC. Open iTunes, connect iPhone to your computer and wait for iTunes to detect it.
- Next, click on the word iPhone in the top bar of iTunes. A window will open with information about the iPhone. Go to “Photos” in the list on the left.
- In the next window, click on the option “Synchronize photos”, and select “Select folder. “In the drop-down menu behind the phrase” Copy photos from. ” Find the folder with photos and click “Select folder”.
- Now all you have to do is click “Apply” in the left corner at the bottom of the screen to confirm all changes. Photos should get into iPhone memory without any problems.
How to Transfer Contacts from Android to iPhone?
Buying a new device brings emotions, joy, and, as a rule, additional hassle. There comes a point when we need to spend some time setting up and transferring the necessary data from a previously used model.
You have become the owner of a new iPhone. Perhaps this is your first iOS phone, or maybe you decided to change your old gadget to an updated version. Anyone in such a situation would ask the question of how to transfer data, accounts and previously configured setup programs to a new device? In our guide, you will learn how to do it quickly and easily.
Often times, you don’t even need a pre-installed app. Currently, the user’s contacts are usually located on the device itself or in the cloud storage, and not on the SIM card. In many cases, Google will help you sync your contacts. Apps like Move to iOS and Samsung Smart Switch can also copy contacts.
Copy Contacts from Old Android Phone to New
In the next window, select “Synchronization settings for contacts”. In the sections “Back up and sync contacts on your device” and “Automatically sync Google contacts”, you can activate automatic syncing. Thus, all address information will be transferred from the internal memory to your Google Drive.
Now go to the smartphone to which you want to import contacts. You can also sign in to your device with your Google account. When you log in for the first time, you will be able to directly select what your new mobile phone should sync with Google Drive. If all went well, you should now be able to see your contacts in the Contacts app. No workarounds via SD card.
Transfer Data from Android to iPhone
To transfer data from your Android smartphone to your iPhone, use the Move to iOS app, available free on Google Play. Make sure Wi-Fi is active on your Android smartphone and that both phones are connected to charging before proceeding. Then:
- On your new iPhone, select “Transfer Data from Android”.
- On your Android smartphone, launch the previously downloaded application, accept the terms and conditions and click “Next”.
- You will see a multi-digit code on your iPhone.
- Enter it on your Android smartphone.
All that remains is to select the specific content for transmission. Thus, you can transfer data such as: contacts, messages, photos, accounts, calendars and some free applications.
How not to lose data stored on iPhone?
Get in the habit of copying. It can be a simple but time consuming copying to a PC. Or by syncing the data with your Google account. The simplest solution would be to back up your iPhone. It is tedious for him to create a backup copy of the data. This is done via iCloud.
- Go to iPhone Settings.
- Choose a login name”.
- Click the “iCloud” icon.
- Select “iCloud backup”.
- Click “Back Up Now”.
You can check the size of the backup files at any time by going to the same panel. The backups will be done automatically, but it is recommended to force them before restoring the Apple iPhone to factory settings.
How to Transfer Music from Android to iPhone?
Transferring music to iPhone isn’t as easy as transferring music to Android, where you just need to copy and paste. To transfer all your favorite songs to your iOS device, you need to do it with the free iTunes program. It is available for Windows and macOS.
- After downloading, connect your Android device to your computer and search for music files on it. In most cases, they are located in the “Music” folder in the internal storage directory.
- Once you find them, select the ones you want to transfer and then copy them to your computer. After that, you can disconnect the Android smartphone from the computer and connect the iPhone instead.
- Open iTunes on your computer, select the “Library” option at the top of the interface and click “Music”.
- Open the song catalog, drag it to your iTunes library.
- After adding songs to your iTunes library, select your iOS device and click Music. You can sync your entire library or transfer just the songs, playlists or artists you want.
To accept the changes, just click the “Apply” button. Music files will be automatically transferred to iPhone memory. Their copying progress will be displayed at the top of the interface.
How to transfer photos from Android to iPhone quickly
You can transfer photos from Android to iPhone using a few simple ways, so that all the pictures are on a new smartphone.
This can be done online and using a computer. In this material you will find the fastest, easiest and most proven methods of transferring pictures to apple devices.
The previous post was about how to transfer contacts from android to iPhone. Now you will learn how to quickly transfer photos from Android to iPhone in simple ways and in pictures.
How to transfer photos from Android to iPhone
All methods are working, and the first are the fastest. Let’s start by simply transferring your entire photo gallery over Wi-Fi, which is the easiest and fastest solution.
We use a computer and iTunes
Important! In order for the transfer of photos to work in the iCloud settings, you must turn off “Photo sync”. If you do not want to turn it off, then go to the third chapter.
Go to iPhone settings, go to Photos and turn off iCloud Photos. If you don’t, the sync button won’t appear in iTunes.
Connect your Android phone to your computer and in file transfer mode and transfer photos from it to some folder. The pictures themselves can always be found in the DCIM folder on the smartphone, then disconnect it from the PC.
How to Transfer Data from Android to iPhone (2 Free Ways)
Launch iTunes on PC and connect iPhone. In the program menu, go to the “Photos” section. In the “Synchronization” block, click on the column for choosing where you want to copy photos from and select an option from the folder.
Specify the directory where the photos downloaded from the Android phone are stored and wait for the process to finish.
There are special applications that help transfer information. For example, you can use Send Anywhere.
Install and run the application on both devices: SA for Android and SA for iPhone.
Select the photos you want to transfer in the application and click on “Send”. A window with a QR code will open.
On the second phone, go to the “Receive” section and scan the QR code. Data transfer starts, wait for it to end.
There are tons of cloud storage options with free GB to store your files. The most popular are: Google Disc, One Drive, Dropbox, Yandex.Disk and others. Let’s look at the example of Google Photo, how to transfer all photos to the cloud so that they are accessible from any device, including from a PC and an iPhone.
Important! Google gives 15 GB of cloud storage space for use, if you need more and there are really a lot of photos, then skip directly to the second chapter.
Download the Google Photos app from Google Play. Launch and log in with your Google account. Sync your entire gallery.
Install Google Photo on iPhone from the App Store and also log in with your account. Sync the entire album or transfer pictures to your device individually.
You can use other cloud storages in the same way. Yandex.Disk has currently introduced unlimited uploads to all photos and their storage, for example, you can use it.
Interesting! Also, the transfer can be carried out by mail or messengers, in the latter case, pictures can be compressed, at least Viber compresses exactly.
We use a computer and a browser via iCloud
Important! In this case, the function of syncing photos with iCloud must be enabled in the settings.
Go to iPhone settings, go to the “Photos” group and see if the “iCloud Photos” function is enabled.
Connect your Android device to your computer in file transfer mode, go to the DCIM folder and copy all the photos to some directory. The phone can be disconnected from the PC.
Open the website in a browser on your computer. https://www.icloud.com/, enter your account information and go to the section with photos.
Click on the upload photo icon in the top bar and in the explorer select all the photos you want to upload. Immediately after the synchronization of non-iPhone takes place, all photos will be available on the device.
Apple’s official app. Move to IOS
This method is suitable for use on new iPhones or factory reset. If you have been using your smartphone for a long time, then look better at other options.
We have already examined this application in detail in the material. transferring data from android to iPhone.
After resetting the iPhone, during its initial setup, you need to go to the data transfer point from Android and reach the screen with entering the code.
You need to install Move to IOS app from Google Play on your Android device. Go to the settings of wireless networks and delete the connected Wi-Fi network, then make a connection with the one created by the iPhone, the password is the name of the network.
Run the application and enter the code indicated on the iPhone, then follow the instructions of the setup wizard and wait for the process to finish.
Ways to Move Information from Android to iOS
Copying data between different operating systems can be done in several ways. It all depends on the type of files you want to move. To transport calendar, SMS messages, notes and numbers from the phone book, the easiest way is to use the Move to iOS program or Google virtual storage. To transfer multimedia, a PC and iTunes application are used or, all the same, a cloud service.
Transferring information through a computer
- Connect Android to PC via USB and copy the required data.
- We connect the iPhone with the computer and launch the iTunes program.
- To transfer images and videos, go to the “Photos” tab, mark the appropriate items and indicate the path to the directory where the files are stored.
- We click “Apply”, thereby activating the copying procedure.
The exact same steps must be done to download music to iPhone.
Copying information via Move to iOS
Move to iOS is an official Apple product that allows you to transfer a calendar with all your notes, phonebook contacts and other user data from Android to iPhone or iPad. For a successful transfer, the following conditions must be met:
- The iPhone must be running iOS 9, and Android must be at least 4.0;
- All programs affecting the functioning of the Wi-Fi module should be stopped or completely removed;
- There must be enough free space on the iPhone for new data;
- The batteries on the devices need to be fully charged;
- Even a phone call can interrupt copying, so on smartphones it is better to temporarily disable incoming calls by activating airplane mode.
Install the Move to iOS app on your Android phone before transferring notes, calendar, and other data. This can be done through Google Play or another site. If you download the utility from a third-party source, first check it with an antivirus. The further procedure will be as follows:
- Turn on Wi-Fi on both gadgets.
- On your new iPhone, when you set it up for the first time, enable the “Transfer data from Android” function. If the smartphone has already been in use, you will need to erase all information and settings from it by starting the appropriate procedure.
- In the “Find the code” window, click “Next”, thereby activating the synchronization of mobile devices.
- After the application detects the iPhone, a verification code will appear on it. Enter it in the appropriate field.
- Check the data that you will transfer and click Next.
Transfer Data from Android to iPhone
Using Google Cloud Storage
You can transfer calendar, notes and other important information from Android to iPhone through the Google service. This is done as follows:
- Go to the “Accounts” section through the phone settings.
- See if Android is tied to Google. If there is no pairing, click Add and select Google.
- Using your Gmail, link your smartphone to the cloud service.
- In the synchronization settings, mark the required items and tap “Synchronize”.
After copying the information to the virtual disk, it will be available from a computer or other mobile device. Now, to transfer data to iOS, it is enough to link it to the same account. This is done in the “Mail, addresses, calendars” tab. If everything is done correctly, the iPhone will automatically offer to synchronize.
The Google Photo service will help you transfer photos and videos from one phone to another. On Android, this application is standard, but on iOS, you need to download it. To copy, it is enough to bind both smartphones to one account and perform the minimum settings in the Google Photo program itself.
Move data from iPhone to Android
Transferring data from iPhone to Android is done in much the same way as in the reverse order. You can use Google Virtual Drive to copy your phone book, notes and calendar. This is perhaps the easiest way to transfer from iOS to Android, although there are other transportation methods (Dropbox, Outlook, Yandex, etc.).
If you only need to transfer phone numbers, you can use the iCloud service:
- Log in to your iCloud account.
- In the “Contacts” section, select all the numbers, then call the properties and select the Export vCard item.
- Copy the recorded file with contacts to the computer, and then move to the Android memory card.
- On Android, open the “Contacts” program built into the system and activate the “Import / Export” procedure in its settings. Specify SD card as source. The receiver will be a mobile phone.
Google Photo will help you copy photos from iPhone to Android. We recommend using the Music Manager utility to move your music. With its help, all audio content hosted on iPhone or iTunes can be moved to Play Music, another Google service. From there you can download songs directly to your phone or listen to songs online.
To transfer audio files from iPhone to Android, you need:
- Download Music Manager to iPhone. We will not consider how to download this application, since there is nothing complicated about it.
- Specify the source of music content in the program settings.
- Enter Play Music from Android and transfer the required songs from there to the device’s memory.
If you want to know how to transfer a game from iOS to Android or vice versa, you need to upset you, since it is technically impossible to do this. This is due to the fact that in almost all mobile applications, assemblies for different operating systems are different. Other content can be copied without problems.