Transfer iPhone Contacts to Gmail Using Settings
Refer to the following guides to pass pins through parameters yourself without intervention of any external application.
For iOS 10.2 and earlier: go to Settings Mail, Contacts, Calendars, click Add Account, select Google from the pop-up list, copy your contacts to when this process is complete, iPhone contacts will be automatically transferred to Gmail.
For iOS 10.3 and up: Go to Settings Contacts Accounts Add Account Select Google Enter Gmail Account Slide Contacts.
Transfer iPhone Contacts to Gmail with iTunes
Importing contacts can be implemented using iTunes. Many iPhone features rely on iTunes, including transferring iPhone contacts and transferring iPhone music using iTunes.
- Connect iPhone to computer with an Apple-supported USB cable and then launch iTunes with the latest version.
- Click the Info tab, select Sync Contacts with Google Contacts. Then enter your Gmail username and password.
- Once you have access to your Gmail account, the transfer and sync process will automatically start, you can go to your Gmail and select “Contacts” to check the imported contacts.
How to Transfer iPhone Contacts to GMail Easily
We have several solutions to backup and transfer iPhone contacts, and Google Gmail is one of the reliable solutions. Importing iPhone contacts to Gmail allows you to save your contacts safely and risk-free. Let’s see how to transfer contacts using three easy-to-use methods.
Transfer iPhone Contacts to Gmail with iCloud
iCloud is another common solution for importing contacts to Gmail, and with iCloud Keychain technology, imported contacts are 100% safe. Follow these steps.
- Go to www.icloud.com in a web browser and enter your Apple account with the correct username and password.
- Click Contacts and select all the items of the synced contact in iCloud. 3. Right click to select export contacts to computer. Finally, move the exported contacts to Gmail.
How to Transfer iPhone Contacts to Computer for Backup
For backing up iPhone contacts, transferring them to your computer is a smart move and all your needs. EaseUS MobiMover Free’s excellent and free data transfer software can meet that requirement. With MobiMover, you can quickly transfer iPhone contacts to computer with one click after you mark the contacts for transfer.
- Download and install EaseUS MobiMover on your computer. System requirements are Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10. over, make sure your iPhone is running iOS 8 or later. If your computer or iPhone does not meet these requirements, update it immediately.
- Connect your device to your computer with a compatible USB cable. Launch MobiMover after you have checked the connection is ok, select “Transfer to Computer” in the main interface. After that mark the contacts in the iPhone content list.
- To provide you with the best viewing and management of your files, we strongly recommend that you save your contacts to a custom route on your computer by clicking the Browse button. If you don’t install it yourself, the contacts will be saved in the “Exported MobiMover” folder on the desktop.
- Select Transfer to start transferring iPhone contacts to your computer. Apart from contacts, transferring photos with EaseUS MobiMover is the same, just connect your phone to your computer, launch MobiMover, select Transfer to Computer, check Photo and click Transfer.
How to transfer data from the game center?
To play on multiple Android (iOS) devices, please make sure you are logged into your Google (Game Center) account in the game settings. Then connect to your Google (Game Center) account on the other device. Your progress will sync automatically.
How to Transfer Contacts from Gmail to iCloud on iPhone?
Click on the contacts icon, then in the lower left corner click on the settings icon and select “Import vCard”. 7. And the last step. in the Device Settings, enable iCloud and Synchronization of contacts, after which the contacts are synchronized over the air with your iPhone.
How to sync contacts from gmail to iCloud?
just set up both accounts in Contacts. iCloud Gmail, and then drag;) If you open the Contacts app on your Mac and then go to settings, you can add an account for google.com.
How to Transfer WhatsApp Backup from Android to iPhone?
Transfer via email
- Open WhatsApp on your Android device, go to Settings and tap Chat Settings.
- Select the WhatsApp conversation you want to transfer.
- Enter your email address and click “Submit”.
- Sign in to your iPhone mailbox.
How to sync contacts with Google?
How to turn on auto-upload and sync contacts
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Settings app, tap Google Services in your account Synchronize contacts Copy and sync contacts.
- Turn on the Automatically copy and sync contacts from device option.
How to switch from Gmail to iCloud?
To transfer contacts from Android to iOS, please do as follows:
- Go to your Google contact management page. Perhaps authorization will be needed;
- There will be an Export button on the left pane. Click on it:
How to get numbers from Google account?
You can restore Google contacts if they were accidentally deleted or changed. To do this, log into your Google account, open your contact list, select a restore point and confirm the recovery. After that, it would be nice to keep a copy of your contact list in a separate place.
- If you have contacts on iCloud. You can upload them as a VCF vCard or a file from iCloud. On your computer, go to iCloud and sign in with your Apple ID.
- After logging into iCloud, click on Contacts → Select any contact Select all contacts Ctrl A → Settings → Export vCard
- Download the VCF file to your computer and email it to yourself.
- On your BB10 device, go to email and open a business card to import contacts into BlackBerry 10.
- If you have iCloud on your iPhone, your contacts might be in iCloud. You can easily transfer contacts from iCloud to BlackBerry 10, Z10, Q10, etc.
- On your BlackBerry 10 phone, go to Account Settings → Add Account.
Add iCloud as shown below.
Your contacts will be transferred to your BlackBerry phone.
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Server address: caldav.icloud.com
Make sure you are using an iCloud.com email address. You don’t have to use your Apple ID. Apple ID is different from iCloud mail. If you’ve never used iCloud mail, you can set up an iCloud email address on your iOS device, iPhone, iPad, etc. before adding it to your BB10.
How to import contacts from VCF file to BlackBerry 10
If you have contacts in a VCF file, you need to import the VCF file into your Gmail account. As shown below. Add the same Google account to BlackBerry to get contacts on your BlackBerry.
How to transfer contacts from Outlook to BlackBerry 10
Your contacts can be in Microsoft Exchange or Outlook on your computer.
Open Outlook or Outlook Express on your computer and click on File → Import and Export → select Contacts → Export to file → comma separated (Windows)
You can import this CSV file to Google account or Windows Live Hotmail or Outlook, etc.
If you want to import the CSV file into your Gmail account, please sign in to your Gmail account. Go to the Contacts menu as shown below to import your contacts to Gmail. Once your contacts are imported to Google, add the same Google account to BlackBerry to transfer contacts.
- Connect your iPhone to your computer using a USB cable. Open iTunes → Information → Check “Synchronize contacts with” Select Google contacts in the dropdown list.
- Click the Configure button to enter your Google username and password Click the Apply button at the bottom of the screen to sync Contacts with your Google account.
- On your new BlackBerry 10 phone, Go to Settings → Account → Add Account. Add your Gmail account. Your contacts will be transferred to your BlackBerry phone.
You can also import CSV file to Microsoft Outlook. Hotmail, Windows Live, Xbox, etc.
- Go to OutLook on your computer and enter the username and password that you will use on your BlackBerry.
- Click on the down arrow next to Outlook as shown in the image. Click on People
- Click on import from file. Select “Select file” and specify the path to the CSV file. Click on the “Import contacts” button.
Your contact information will be imported into your Microsoft account. On your BlackBerry, add the same Microsoft account to get contacts.
How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Computer via iTunes
This method will take you a little more time. It is required to install the latest version of iTunes on the computer and connect the iPhone to the computer using a USB cable.
Connect your iPhone to PC. Launch iTunes. Click on the icon of your device. A window will open with details about your iPhone.
In the left pane, click on the Details tab. In the window that opens, check the box next to “Synchronize contacts with. »And select which program on your computer you want to sync your phone book with. Click Finish.
How to transfer contacts from iPhone to computer. 3 options
Oddly enough, Apple has not come up with an easy way to transfer contacts from iPhone to computer, as it can be done on other smartphones. Users cannot even save contacts to a SIM card, and this may be required in case of selling their phone. At any time, we may need to copy contacts from iPhone to computer. And, of course, you shouldn’t carry them manually. it is rather long and tedious. There are at least three ways how to copy a phone book from iPhone to computer. via iTunes, via iCloud and using UltData program.
How to Copy Contacts from iPhone to Computer via iCloud
In order to copy contacts from iPhone to computer via iCloud, you need an internet connection. Follow these steps to sync contacts with iCloud:
Open Settings. iCloud on your iPhone (on iOS 11 Settings. Accounts & Passwords. iCloud). Next, put the slider in the active state opposite the Contacts item.
Now on your computer, open your web browser and go to iCloud.com. Enter your Apple ID and password, log in.
Next, in the main window, click on the “Contacts” icon. You will see a list of all your contacts.
Click on any contact, highlighting it, then press CtrlA to select all contacts in the phone book. Then in the lower left corner, click on the gear button to get into Settings.
Select “Export vCard”. After that, the list of all your contacts will be transferred to Windows Contact, and you can view them on your computer.
How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Computer Using Ultdata
Download the Tenorshare UltData program on the official website. Install it on your computer and run.
Connect your iPhone to your computer with a USB cable. The program will automatically detect it.
In the window that opens, in the top panel, select “Recover from iOS device”. Then put a tick in front of “Contacts” and click “Start Scan”. (You can also restore contacts from a backup, then save them to your computer).
The program will scan your device and display all phone numbers recorded on the iPhone, including deleted ones, which will be marked in red. Select the necessary numbers or all at once and click on the “Restore” button.
You will be prompted to restore to your mobile device or computer. We choose to save to a computer in a format convenient for you. Done!
In addition, the application allows you to find and merge duplicate contacts, as well as delete contacts without a name or without a phone number or email address. And UltData can recover messages, call history, notes, videos, photos, music. WhatsApp messages, bookmarks, calendars, mail accounts, and free apps, and much more. Plus, it supports transfer and sync them from iPhone to computer. In addition, you can easily manage important data through Tenorshare iCareFone, this tool is free to transfer videos, photos, music and other data from iPhone to computer.
Transferring information from iCloud
Before transferring contacts from iCloud to Gmail, it’s best to back up your smartphone:
- In “Settings” select the name AppleID.
- ICloud section.
- With the green switch, mark the programs that need to be copied to the cloud.
- Go to the item “Backup”.
- Click “Create”.
You can move your phone book information from the cloud without using your iPhone. You will need to go to the website www.icloud.com and log in with your own AppleID.
Next, go to the “Contacts” icon and select those that need to be imported.
Create a file with a phone book. It must be generated in the “Settings” section, operation “Export VCard”.
The downloaded data must be uploaded to your Google account. To do this, look for “Contacts” in Google applications.
Select the “Import” command and load the vCard file generated in Icloud.
Additional sections: address, mail, profile on social networks, are transferred to your Google account without errors. Subscriber groups will have to be configured manually.
Synchronizing with an account
IOS settings allow you to merge contacts on iPhone with phone numbers saved on Google. Data synchronization instructions consist of 5 steps:
- In the “Settings” menu, select the “Passwords and Accounts” section.
- Operation “Add Account”.
- Choosing Google as your postal service provider.
- Enter your email address and password.
How to export contacts from iPhone to Gmail (2 ways) | Backup iPhone contacts to Gmail
Data from Google will be added to the phone book.
For iOS version 10.2 and earlier, the procedure for enabling another account is carried out in the “Mail, Contacts, Calendars” section.
Ways to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Google
There are three methods that allow you to combine notes made on your Apple device with your Google account:
- Automatic synchronization of your gmail mailbox with your iOS account;
- Moving phone book from iCloud;
- Through direct connection of the smartphone to the computer.
Transfer contacts from iCloud to Gmail
The two giants of the IT industry use their own software, but it’s easy enough to sync information between iOS and Android. How to transfer contacts from iCloud to gmail,
Transferring Information from iPhone via PC Connection
Importing the phone book from a smartphone to a computer via the USB port is possible with the iPhone Transfer application or other similar software.
The algorithm of actions for transferring contacts is as follows:
- Installing the application on the PC.
- Connect iPhone to computer using USB cable.
- Open the application.
The program is paid. During the trial period, the functionality is limited.
- Go to the Contact section.
- From the list we select those contacts that need to be transferred to Google.
- Generate VCard File.
- Upload data to Gmail.
The procedure for exporting a phone book to Google is described above.
The program successfully transfers additional data of each person and saves groups of people.
IPhone Transfer app allows you to copy photos, music and messages.
There are several ways to sync contacts between iCloud and Gmail. The main thing is to pay attention to possible errors during data transfer. Duplicate entries, the same subscriber recorded in different languages and the presence of groups can disrupt the work.
Export iphone contacts via iCloud
If there are no Google services on your Android device or do not work for some reason, the two methods described above will not work. Then it’s rational to export contacts using iCloud. The service will allow you to get a copy of the phone book in a file with which it is easy to import contacts into an Android smartphone or tablet.
This requires the following series of operations:
- Make sure that the contact sync option is activated on the device. To do this, you need to go to the iCloud item, in the settings section. The switch opposite the “contacts” item must be active.
- Open a web browser on your computer and go to www.icloud.com. Enter Apple ID details and sign in to iCloud.
- Click on the “Contacts” shortcut. In the list that appears, select “All contacts”.
- We select the list of numbers. If you need to copy the contacts of the entire phone book, click on any number from the central column and hold down the CTRLA keys on the keyboard if Windows is used or CMDA if it’s MAC.
- Next, click on the shortcut in the form of a gear and select the item “Export vCard” in the list, after which the file will automatically download to the computer disk.
The downloaded file must be transferred to the Android memory card of a smartphone or tablet, and then run from the file manager. Contacts will be automatically imported into the phone book. If this did not happen, then you need to open the “Contacts” application, select Import / Export from the drop-down list. Next, select the import source: from an SD card or external media. After select save to phone.
The advantage of this method is to transfer contacts to a device with missing Google services. Among the shortcomings, one should highlight the presence of a computer with an Internet connection.
Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Android
Section: For beginners, Data transfer Date: 01/05/2017 Author: Alexander Moiseenko. Comments: 0
Let’s look at 5 ways to transfer contacts from iphone to Android simply and quickly. Have you decided to change your operating system? Have you bought a new smartphone or need an Android device to work? In both cases, you need to transfer contacts to a new device, which is not so easy for some users. We offer simple ways to quickly transfer data from the iPhone phonebook to a smartphone with the Android operating system (see the photo and video clip below).
Gmail data sync
Android owners are aware that phonebook data is synced using a Gmail account. This easy method is also available to ios users.
Before synchronizing data using Gmail, it is worth doing a number of simple steps:
- We go to the settings and in the “iCloud” item we turn off the synchronization of directory contacts.
- Open the item “accounts”, enter the data of the google account and click on.
- In the window that appears, confirm the synchronization of contacts by checking the switch opposite the corresponding item.
If you have added a google account, follow only the first and third steps. Then sync the data on your Android device in the “Accounts and sync” settings section.
The advantage of this method is simplicity, no need for a PC or additional programs. It is also an easy way to transfer a large database of phone numbers. In addition, subsequent saving on one or several devices is not required, which significantly saves time.
The main disadvantage is the shuffling of the list of phonebook numbers if you have previously synchronized with another device. Also, the numbers are copied completely, and unnecessary or unwanted contacts will have to be deleted manually.
Transfer Contacts to Android via iTunes
If, when transferring the phone book, you need to save extended contact data: photos, e-mail, additional numbers or notes, you need to save contacts using iTunes. You will also need a computer with the installed program.
The procedure for transferring contacts is very simple:
- Open iTunes on your computer.
- Connect Apple smartphone to PC using a sync cable.
- Select device in iTunes for details.
- In the displayed list, select the item “Information”.
- Mark with a tick in the item “sync contacts” that appears on the right. In the drop-down list, select the item “Google Contacts“.
- Enter your Google account information and confirm the action. Allow syncing phone contacts in Android.
The main advantage of transferring contacts via iTunes is saving records with extended information that does not need to be filled in manually. Disadvantage. requires a computer with iTunes installed.
The advantage of manually transferring contacts is simplicity. The user does not need to use a computer or additional programs. It is also a convenient way if you want to forward only certain contacts.
The disadvantage is sending one number at a time. As a result, the number of entries in the phone book affects the time of transferring contacts. Therefore, this method of transferring contacts from iPhone to Android is recommended for users with a small base of phone numbers.
Transfer Google contacts to and from iPhone
IPhone users often have difficulty syncing contacts. And due to the fact that the most popular mail service today is Gmail, then, accordingly, many users store all e-mail addresses and phone numbers there.
Another scenario is also possible. you have been using Apple products for a relatively long time and a lot of numbers and entries in the phone book have accumulated in it and you want to transfer them to your Google mail in order to have access to them while writing letters from a computer or just for backup How to set up such synchronization as simply and correctly as possible, we will consider in this article.
How to sync iPhone contacts with Google account
To set up permanent synchronization with Google / Gmail, you need to set up the corresponding profile in the smartphone settings. To do this, you need to go to “Settings”, find the section “Mail, addresses, calendars” in the list of items and find the item “Add account” in it.
Please note that if the smartphone has previously been configured to sync with some other service, then before setting up Google, it is advisable to disable any other automatic synchronization. Correct synchronization is guaranteed only if it happens with one selected service.
In the “Add account” section, you will see a list of services that you can connect to the device to set up synchronization. We select the Google service and in the menu that opens, enter the name (your real name or nickname, which will be used in the signature under emails written from the iPhone), your full Gmail email address, password and name (any name that will be displayed only in the settings phone). Press the “Next” button.
At the next stage, you will be asked to indicate which data will be synchronized between your smartphone and Google services. If you only need synchronization of phone book numbers, then you can safely turn off the rest of the switches and click the Save button.
If the login and password are entered correctly, then in a few seconds the data will begin to sync. The smartphone will do this automatically and will not require any additional actions from you.
How to Transfer Contacts from Google Account to iPhone
If for some reason you have deleted your phone book or you need to add several individual contacts, then you can manually transfer entries from Gmail to your phone or vice versa.
- You need to open your Gmail mailbox through your computer’s browser and in the upper left part of the display, under the Google logo, click on the Gmail inscription. In the menu that opens, click the “Contacts” item;
- Find and press the ” / Advanced” button in the toolbar above the list of names and select “Export” from the list that appears;
- Specify which groups you want to copy or select “All contacts”. Be sure to indicate that you want to save the data in a format compatible with Apple Contacts. vCard. And click “Export”;
- You can save the resulting file in the computer’s memory and later download it to your smartphone using iTunes, iTools, iFunBox or CopyTrans Contacts.
In this case, the easiest way to download the received file to the phone and add all the phone book data with one click of a button is to send this file to the mail configured in your smartphone.
Attach the saved file to the letter and send it by mail. When the email arrives, open it and click on the vCard file icon. Choose one of the two suggested actions. add entries from the file to the existing ones in the phone book, or create new ones.
Do not forget to read the comments, there is also a lot of useful information. If there is no answer to your question, and there is an answer to later comments, then the answer to your question is contained in the article, respect someone else’s time.
Using Google Sync
This feature is only available for business, government and educational institutions. Ordinary users need to use the first two methods.
- In the settings go to “Accounts and Passwords”.
- Click on “Add Account” and select “Exchange” from the list.
In “E-mail” write your e-mail, and in “Description”, whatever you want.
Then save and switch the “Mail” and “Contacts” slider to the right.
As you can see, there is nothing difficult in setting up synchronization. If you have any difficulties with your account, then log into your Google account from a computer and confirm the entrance from an unusual place.
Bookmark the site Lumpics.ru and we will still be useful to you.
Thank the author, share the article on social networks.
Sync iPhone Contacts to Gmail
Users of Apple products may encounter the problem of synchronizing contacts with the Gmail service, but there are several ways that can help in this matter. You don’t even have to install any programs and spend a lot of time. Correct setting of profiles in your device will do everything for you. The only difficulty that can occur is the wrong version of the iOS device, but first things first.
Adding a Google account
This option is suitable for Apple devices with iOS 7 and 8. You just need to add your Google account.
- Go to “Settings”.
- Click on “Accounts and Passwords”.
- Then tap on “Add Account”.
- In the highlighted list, select “Google”.
It takes very little time and an internet connection to successfully sync your data with iPhone and Gmail. Synchronization methods will be described in detail below.
CardDAV provides support for many services across a variety of devices. To use it, you need an Apple device with iOS higher than version 5.
Go to “Accounts and Passwords” (or “Mail, Addresses, Calendars” earlier).
In the “Contacts” section, click on “CardDav Account”.
articles on this topic:
Specify how this “does not work” is manifested? Which of the methods discussed in the article tried to configure synchronization, at which stage did the problem arise, have you tried other configuration options?
Contacts were successfully transferred using My Contacts Backup. You just need to be patient, they will appear over time. vcf file I first transferred to google disk, and from there they were picked up by tel. book. Synchronization with gmail on iOS is a complete hat, apparently it only overwrites new contacts added after the introduction of the mailbox. (with notes, this is the case)
My iPhone is already connected to Google, I can’t find the algorithm for manually syncing contacts on iPhone with Google?
does not work. copying from iPhone to Google is prohibited. there are paid programs
Hello. What does “forbidden” mean and where does this information come from? Why are you misleading users? Everything works fine, and synchronization, and import, and copying, it is enough to use any of the methods discussed in the article, and the second one will be the best solution.
And what about the old firmware?
I have 2.2.1.
I tried it in the first way. no contacts appeared on Google. I tried the second method many times, but after completing the 5th point, the picture of point 6 appears for a split second so that I do not have time to see it, let alone “turn on the contacts slider”, as it again jumps to the picture as in p. 4, and so on in a circle. Google contacts never appeared.
The same situation. Google account is not registering. Tell me you managed to solve this problem?
Sergey, hello. Please clarify, do you need to register or connect a Google account? The article is about the second, and if you need to make sure that contacts from the address book in Google are displayed on the iPhone, the easiest and most convenient way is to use the second method.
Good afternoon, thank you Vitaly for your answer. Yes, I didn’t put it correctly. it’s impossible to connect to an existing account. I act according to the second method, enter the login, enter the password, a screen appears with sliders from item 6 (second method), but the sliders are not active, hangs for a couple of seconds and throws it into the account selection window from item 2. Accordingly, the account is not added. I can’t understand what this could be connected with.
It turns out that you are signed in to your Google account, but just did not have time to set up synchronization due to the fact that this window has crashed? Try to open the “Accounts” section in the “Settings” section (on current versions of iOS, it is located inside the “Mail” section, under the “Passwords” item). Find the added Gmail account there (if any) and click on it, then move the “Contacts” switch to the active position.
If this also does not work out, write what version of iOS is installed on the iPhone, and whether standard applications have been removed from it, especially “Mail” is of interest.
Vitaly, the fact is that the account does not appear in the list of added ones. The login / password link is 100% correct, I log into the Google account from the browser of the same iphone. OS version. 13, nothing was removed from the software. I already sin on the fact that the username is @ rambler.ru
Sergey, do you have a @ rambler.ru login in your Google account, not @ gmail.com? This is the most unstable postal service, living its own life and more often not working than working. I admit that the problem is with him or that Google does not want to accept logins on third-party domains in this form of authorization, but this is unlikely. All that can be recommended in this case is just to wait for Rambler to work normally. Alternatively, it is also worth trying to connect another account so that it is on the @ gmail.com domain. If it works, it becomes clear that the problem is not on the side of Google, iPhone and iOS.
And if this account, contacts from which you want to add to the iPhone, still fails to connect, I would recommend transferring the records to another account, on the @ gmail.com domain, or simply “pull” contacts from it and save them on your phone. This can be done according to one of the following instructions:
The first two articles are, rather, for a general understanding of the solutions, the third is strictly about the transfer from Google to iPhone
Sync iPhone Contacts to Google
If the user has all the phones saved on his smartphone, and he needs to transfer them to his mailbox account, there are several ways to do this. Synchronizing iPhone contacts with Google can be done through the phone or using the iCloud service. It is worth telling more about the procedure.
Move contacts from iPhone to Gmail using Google Sync
This synchronization method can be used for businesses or government agencies. To transfer contacts via Gmail to iPhone, you need to follow the instructions:
- first, a section with settings opens on the cell phone, it is located on the main screen of the smartphone;
- now you need to go in the settings to the subsection “Mail, Contacts, Calendars”, it can be found in the item “Aycloud”;
- then the owner must click on the “Create an account” button;
- next, the program in which the account will be created is selected, in our case “Microsoft Exchange” is required;
- the client will be required to provide account information;
- first, the mailing address of the Google box is entered;
- then the client should specify the password from the system;
- come up with a description, such as “Google Contacts”;
- the “Next” button is pressed, it is located at the top of the screen in the corner;
- then a new window will be displayed on the screen, it indicates the server as “m.google.com”;
- the domain should be left blank;
- the email address is used as the username;
- the password is the account access code;
- it will remain to press the “Save” button so that all the data is set.
Now the owner can turn on mail and see if the settings were transferred to the mailbox.
Using your Gmail inbox
You don’t need to have any skills to copy contacts from iPhone to Gmail. Even a novice phone user can handle the procedure. To save the data from the gadget, the customer must first add a new Google account to their smartphone. Saving information will be available only after completing such a procedure. So, in order to add a mail profile to a cell, you need to perform a number of such actions:
- first you need to unlock your mobile device;
- further it is recommended to close all programs that were opened earlier;
- now the owner on the phone selects the section with the settings;
- then the item “Aykloud” is selected from the list;
- when the entry to the subsection is completed, the client clicks on the item “Mail, addresses, calendars”;
- as soon as a new window is loaded, the user clicks the “Add Account” button in it;
- the display will show a list of those services in which you can create a profile;
- since the synchronization will be established with Gmail, the Google service is selected;
- then the client must specify the data that the application requests;
- the name of the nickname is indicated, as well as the email address for the box;
- coming up with a password to access the account;
- the owner of the smartphone selects the “Next” button on the screen;
- now you should select the data that will be synchronized, in our case, the “Contacts” item is selected;
- to activate the synchronization process, you need to move the slider to the “Active” position;
- the set parameters are now saved.
If all actions are performed according to the scheme, then the phone should copy the parameters from the phone to the mail profile. The whole process will be automatic. The user no longer needs to perform additional manipulations.
Can user transfer contacts from iPhone to Google account
The owner of the cell phone is given the opportunity to import the phone numbers that are stored in the smartphone in the mail account. It is worth telling in more detail about how to synchronize data between a cell phone and a Google profile.
In what ways can you synchronize
To transfer the mobiles stored in the smartphone, the user can apply several options:
- using your Gmail inbox;
- you can transfer data using iCloud;
- copying is performed using additional programs.
- Some third-party applications allow you to transfer information for free. You will have to pay for other utilities.
ICloud cloud storage application
All data added to the smartphone can be saved in the “Cloud”. But the user can not only store numbers, but also transfer them to the mail service through Icloud. It is worth explaining in more detail how to sync contacts from Google to iPhone. The procedure is performed according to the following scheme:
- first you need to open the settings section on your smartphone;
- then the user selects an item with an Apple account and goes to it;
- you need to scroll down the page to find the “Aycloud” section;
- when the subsection is open, you should find the item “Contacts”;
- after clicking on this item, the cell phone will start the process of automatic synchronization of parameters;
- the owner must wait for the copying process to complete;
- now you need to transfer the copied data to the user’s computer;
- for this, you enter the browser;
- a link is entered in the address bar to go to the website www.icloud.com;
- on the screen, in the blank fields, enter the profile mailbox, and then the access password;
- the “Contacts” item is selected on the main page, after that a list of numbers will be displayed on the computer;
- it is necessary to select those phones that the owner wants to synchronize with the mail;
- now on the screen you should select the icon in the form of a gear, it means “Settings”;
- after switching to the section, click on the item “Export vCard”;
- now you can start the process of importing mobile phones into the user’s mailbox;
- to do this, you log into your Gmail profile on a stationary PC;
- the section with contacts is selected in the menu;
- then the user should click the “Import” item, it is located on the left side of the screen;
- from the drop-down menu, select the “Select file” section, this button will allow you to specify the numbers that should be transferred;
- now the user clicks the Import button to start the mobile backup procedure.
- Gmail inbox allows you to transfer phones in Google CSV, Outlook CSV and vCard formats. But only vCard format works in iPhone.
Can a user transfer data from another Google account
To move the required information, you must first export from the profile in which they are located. The operation is performed according to the following scheme:
- a page for viewing phone numbers opens;
- then you need to enter the data for authorization in the profile from which the mobiles will be taken;
- now you should select those cell phones that the owner wants to move;
- if you want to export all the data, select the “Select all” item;
- now the user will need to click the “” button on the page;
- several options will appear in the drop-down window, you should click on “Export”;
- when a new window opens, you should make sure that the required numbers are highlighted on the page;
- you can select a certain group of phone numbers or select all cellular numbers;
- now the format should be specified, it should be “Google CSV”;
- the button “Execute export” is pressed;
- then the file will be downloaded to the computer, it will be named “Google”;
- to avoid confusion, you should immediately transfer this file to a separate folder;
- since the client already has a file with data, he can transfer it to his other Google account;
- you will need to open the section again to view the numbers;
- now you will need to enter data for authorization in the new profile;
- select the “” button, then in the drop-down menu the client clicks “Import”;
- when the import of files is highlighted on the screen, you should find the “Browse” section;
- after clicking on the item, you will need to find the file in which the cellular data is saved;
- it will remain to press the “Import” button so that all numbers move to another profile.
It is not difficult to synchronize contact data from iPhone to Google, the user can use any of the described methods. If you have problems with the move, we recommend that you contact Apple Technical Support.