Using the MobileTrans program
An easy way to transfer contacts, messages, calendar, call history, photos. music, video, apps, and program data between platforms. To transfer data, follow these steps:
- Install and run the MobileTrans program.
- Connect iPhone and Android to PC.
- Select the “Phone to Phone Transfer” option.
- In the next window, select the device for transferring data. iPhone, and the device for receiving. Android.
- Check the type of files you are interested in, and then click on the “Start Transfer” button.
- Wait for data transfer to end.
Through the desktop recovery program
Data recovery software is also suitable for data transfer. This method is convenient in case the mobile device is damaged or partially does not function.
Wondershare Dr.Fone or EASEUS Mobisaver are suitable for retrieving information from an Android device. Such utilities work in a similar way. You need to connect the device to the PC via a sync cable, wait for the phone to be detected. Next, select the type of files that you want to extract. Wait until the extraction is complete, and then save the information to the PC. The resulting files will remain transferred to the iPhone using the methods described above. iTunes or cloud storage.
Through cloud storage. Dropbox, Google Drive, Yandex Drive, etc.
Allows you to transfer files from the above methods, as well as documents, including PDF and archives.
- On your Android device, open the cloud storage client, where add the files you want to sync. To do this, click on the “add” button.
- Specify the folder where the files are stored. And then wait until the end of synchronization.
- Download a cloud storage client on your iPhone. Go to the app to access files.
Via mobile program Move to iOS
This method allows you to transfer: phone records, messages, photos and videos, bookmarks from the Internet browser, accounts and calendar data. Also, some free applications if there are programs in the App Store.
- Download the Move to iOS app for free on your Android device.
- Run the application, follow the instructions of the program. Click on the “Next” button, and then select “Search Code” in the upper right corner. At this time, on the new iPhone, you need to perform the initial activation. If the activation was performed earlier, you will have to perform a data reset or transfer data in another way.
- Connect iPhone to Wi-Fi.
- On the activation screen, go to the “Programs and data” section, where select “Transfer data from Android”.
- In the new window, click continue until the numeric code appears.
- Enter the code on the phone from where the data will be transferred. Wait until the “Data migration” notification appears.
- Mark the data on the Android device that you want to transfer.
- After the information about the data transfer appears, you should put the device aside. The duration of the data transfer is affected by the amount of information transmitted. Connect the device to the wall charger if necessary.
- When finished, confirm the data transfer. Check if all data has been transferred to the new device.
Through the iTunes desktop program
ITunes lets you transfer photos, videos, and music.
- Connect your Android device to your PC, find and copy the necessary data to your computer: photos, videos, music.
- Disconnect Android device and connect iPhone.
- Open iTunes, click on the phone icon.
- In the sidebar, select the category of data that you want to sync.
- Check the box next to “Synchronize”. Next, select the folder where the necessary data is stored, synchronization settings, and then apply.
How to Transfer Data from Android to iPhone
Section: iPhone, For beginners, Data transfer Date: 09/07/2018 Author: Alexander Moiseenko. Комментарии и мнения владельцев: 0
Looking to migrate from Android to iPhone, but don’t know how to transfer data? Do not worry, in this article we have collected the simplest ways to quickly transfer important information.
Via Android apps for data transfer
SHAREit, Xender, Zapya, Send Anywhere and AirDroid applications can also transfer files. The main condition is the use of the program of one service on the sending and receiving devices.
Download and install a suitable program on your Android smartphone or tablet. For a description of the features, as well as a download link, see the article “Android applications for data transfer”.
Run the program on your Android device. Check the files, then click on the submit button.
Open the app on the iPhone and accept the files.
Copy using synchronization
The most popular and convenient ways to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone is the Move to iOS app and sync with your Google account. They allow you to copy the phone book and restore all other information.
This transfer of contacts is possible only for the latest generations of iPhone: X, 8, 7, 6, 5S, SE. Apple stopped supporting iPhone 5 and iPhone 5C in iOS 10.3.2. Owners of such phones will have to use copy without synchronization.
How to Transfer Contacts from Android to iPhone
There are several ways how to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone. In this article we will try to tell you about all the current options. They will help you easily switch from one operating system to another.
This option is suitable if you urgently need to transfer the phone book from Android to iPhone, but there is no time for synchronization.
- Go to the phone book of your Android smartphone and open the settings. Typically, this requires an icon of three parallel stripes on the screen or phone body. Find the item “Import and Export”.
- Click on the Export to Memory button. A copy of the vCard with the VCF extension will be automatically created on the device.
Important! The name of the tab you need depends on your phone model. Sometimes it differs from the option suggested in this manual.
- In the “To” column, you can enter your iCloud or any convenient email address. You can also leave a message in drafts, and then open it on your smartphone.
Know! If you toss a file over a draft, it will remain in your mailbox for a long time. You can open it from any Apple device and restore all phone numbers if needed.
This method of transferring contacts from Android to iPhone is convenient because it is not necessary to have both devices on hand. First you need to send phone numbers, and you can save them to iPhone later.
Move to iOS app
The program will allow you to painlessly switch from your smartphone to Android or Windows to Apple products. It copies not only phone numbers, but also other data: message history, notes, accounts and bookmarks in the browser. Apps that are available on iOS will also be ported.
By analogy with this program, others were created, for example, Yandex.Movement. The project could not stay on the market, and its developers have already closed it.
Important! Move to iOS is only suitable for initial iPhone setup. If you have already finished it, you will have to reset the existing data on iOS or transfer contacts in another way.
- Connect both smartphones to Wi-Fi. Make sure your iPhone has enough storage space for all data. Search for Move to iOS app in Google Play Store for Android and download it.
- Open the app. Go through all the settings until the screen appears on the screen to enter the code.
- Begin the initial setup of your new iOS device. When you get to the “Programs and data” item, select “Transfer data from Android” from the bottom menu.
- A window will open with a brief description of the Move to iOS application. Click on the “Next” button.
- A code will appear, which will be required in the future to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone.
- Enter the code in the special field in the Move to iOS app on Android. Wait for the “Data Transfer” screen to appear. Select the content you want to transfer to your new Apple gadget.
- Data copying starts. The operation time depends on the number of phone numbers and Wi-Fi speed. When the transfer is completed, it remains to click on “Finish”.
So you can transfer all the information on your smartphone in just 5-10 minutes.
Transfer from SIM card
If contacts are saved on a SIM card, it will be quite simple to drop them on the iPhone:
- Go to “Settings” and find the item “Contacts”.
- Use the “Import SIM Contacts” button.
The transfer starts immediately and takes a few seconds. This method is considered one of the fastest.
2 Ways To Transfer Apps from Android to iPhone 2021
Using the popular Google Contacts service
Another effective way to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone is the procedure for transferring phone numbers and other data using the popular Google Contacts service. The use of this service assumes preliminary synchronization of Android contacts with Google. Novice users will find it helpful to learn how to sync contacts with Google correctly.
- In the list of Android operations, you need to find the “Settings” section, where highlight the line “Accounts”.
- In the drop-down list of operations, find a Google account, where in the list of addresses select the required profile.
- Activate the save function by simply checking the box “Synchronize Contacts”.
After the Android contacts sync is complete, you will need to transfer Android contacts to iPhone. The procedure for moving Android contact numbers takes a little time and is performed in stages.
- In the “Settings” find and go to the “Mail, addresses, calendars” group.
- Highlighting the function “Add account”, specify the folder “Other”.
- In the window that opens, the line “CardDAV account for contacts” will appear, which should be selected.
After entering the parameters (server name, username and password), you should start copying contacts from Android. At the end of the procedure, the account should be disabled as unnecessary.
What to do on an Android smartphone
1. Open Contacts. 2. We call the “context menu”. 3. Selects the item Export contacts.
4. You can select both the SD card and the internal memory of the phone as the directory into which the VCF file containing all your contacts will be exported.
If you have a file manager installed that supports sending files by mail, send the exported VCF card to your email inbox. In the absence of a manager, copy VCF to your computer (via lanyard / Bluetooth) and send it to your mailbox.
Using the Move to iOS app
Move to iOS aims to help Android users migrate to iOS. The app can transfer contacts, messages, photos, videos, bookmarks, email accounts and calendars to any iOS device.
When you’re ready to transfer all of your data, your iPhone or iPad will simply create a private Wi-Fi network and find your Android gadget. Enter the security code and the process will begin.
With the help of “Yandex.Move
Yandex products also help to solve the problem. As for how to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone, you need to use the Yandex.Move app. This is done like this:
Devices are synchronized, and all further actions will occur automatically.
Using the Move to iOS app
Apple has its own program that allows you to drop entries from your Android phone book. It is called Move to iOS. To use it, do this:
This manual is perfect for iPhone 5s, 6s, 7, 8, X (as well as their modifications with the “plus” prefix).
Sync Google Contacts to iPhone
The easiest way to transfer contacts is to use your Google account. The fact is that your Android smartphone was definitely synchronized with Google, otherwise you would not be able to download the game, watch YouTube videos and perform many other tasks.
And for this you used your account. Here you can connect an iPhone to it to transfer entries from the phone book.
That’s all. After that, it will automatically import from Gmail. You just have to wait for it to happen.
Usually, this process does not take much time, especially if copying is from a new one to a new iPhone. Now you know how to sync Google contacts. Let’s look at other ways.
What to do on iPhone
1. Open the native Mail application. 2. In the received letter, open the VCF file. 3. Add contacts.
This completes the transfer of contacts. This method avoids the need to search for applications, registrations and saves a lot of time.
(4.72 out of 5, rated: 25)
Using the MobileTrans program
MobileTrans desktop utility allows data transfer between platforms. Connect your iPhone and Android to your computer. Select contacts to transfer and start transfer. Detailed instructions for transferring files using MobileTrans.
Owners of Samsung smartphones can use a special utility “Smart Switch” to transfer information. The utility is capable of transferring contacts, notes, calendars, photos, videos and more.
Any Android device running version 4.0 and higher can be used as a migration source.
A special application “LG Backup” has been developed for LG devices. which can export almost any kind of user data. The only thing that may upset many is limited support, since using this utility you can transfer data only if the device used for migration is running Android JellyBean.
Perhaps one of the best backup and data transfer apps out there is Xperia Transfer Mobile. which allows the owner of Sony smartphones to easily exchange data between a variety of devices. Almost all smartphones and tablets are supported.
Owners of smartphones from HTC have access to an excellent utility. “Transfer Tool”. thanks to which you can quickly and easily transfer all SMS messages, notes, calendar schedules and other important information from one device to another. This application uses a wireless protocol called “Wi-Fi Direct” to transfer data.
Even a beginner can understand the application. You can install it on any Android device, but you can transfer data only to smartphones and tablets from HTC. It requires an operating system version 2.3 or higher.
Transfer of SMS and MMS messages
Transferring text messages is usually the most difficult and volatile process. The best option for this task is the SMS Backup Restore app. It downloads messages to the microSD card, if there is one on the smartphone. Alternatively, you can transfer SMS to a computer and then use the application to restore them on a new smartphone by connecting it to the computer. Testing has shown that the program copes with its work and all messages are successfully moved. Detailed instructions for working with the software are presented in the article. How to transfer SMS.
It is best to stop using SMS and MMS services altogether and switch to third-party instant messengers. For example, in Messenger, all you need to do is simply sign in to your account and all your messages will be at your fingertips. The same can be said for WhatsApp, Viber and others.
You should not erase data on an old smartphone until a new one is set up. Thus, all data will always be at your fingertips.
Using universal programs to solve the problem
I would like to separately mention CLONEit. Batch Copy All Data. The program can transfer different types of mobile data in just a few simple steps. Among them:
- Contact details;
- SMS and MMS;
- Call log;
- Program data and programs themselves;
- System settings and more.
CLONEit. Batch Copy All Data can move more than 10 types of mobile data.
Step-by-step instructions on how to work with CLONEit. Batch Copy All Data:
- Install it on both Android devices and run.
- On the old phone, you need to press the “Sender” button. and on the new one, “Receiver”.
- After the gadgets find each other and establish a connection with each other, the user will have the opportunity to select the mobile data that needs to be transferred.
- To start the process, you need to press the “CLONEit” button.
In smartphones from this manufacturer, the data transfer procedure is organized very conveniently. You can use the proprietary Flyme shell application “Migration Tool” or the built-in “Backup” function.
Move to iOS App. Move from Android to the new iPhone 12 iOS 14
“Migration Tool” works on the principle of the above described universal CLONEit application. The interface is intuitive and simple. On the old device, press the “Send from this phone” button in the program window, and on the new one. “Transfer to this phone”. As a result of these actions, the system will offer a 4-digit code, which must be entered on the old device. Next, a Wi-Fi connection will be established. Then the user has to select the content to “migrate” and click the “Start Upload” button.
As for the “Backup” function, then in “Settings” go to the “About phone” section, then “Memory”, and then “Backup”. The system will prompt the user to make a backup of the data, having previously selected which ones. Everything is saved in the Backup folder, which can be found through the file manager. Then the resulting file can be transferred to a new Meizu smartphone and placed in the same folder. Then you need to go to “Settings” along the same path where you will see the backup file from your old smartphone. To start transferring from a backup, just click “Start Restore”.
Transferring phonebook contacts
First of all, let’s talk about the most important thing. transferring contacts. Unlike old-style smartphones, for example, those that worked on Symbian OS, in Android, with the transfer of user data, everything is much simpler.
Xiaomi and Redmi
The popular manufacturer Xiaomi offers several tools for transferring data between smartphones at once. this is the Mi Mover application. Mi Drop and Mi Cloud. The former and the latter are great for dealing with large amounts of data, while Mi Drop is geared towards transferring selective files. It is also worth noting that thanks to Mi Mover, data can be transferred from Android of any other manufacturer, but only to Xiaomi. In some cases, it can even be very useful.
Option two. Export to a memory card
If you are one of those users for whom the Internet is not available at the moment for some reason, or simply want to transfer contacts manually, then you need to export them. This method is relevant only if both devices have a slot for memory cards.
- Open the Contacts app on your Android device.
- Go to the settings menu and find the item “Export contacts” or similar.
- Export contacts to a separate file and save it to your SD card.
- Move the SD card to the device to which you want to transfer the contact information.
- Go to the “Contacts” application on the device to transfer.
- In the application settings, find the item “Import contacts” or similar.
- Import contacts from the memory card to the internal memory of the phone, specifying the path to the file with the exported contacts.
Transfer WhatsApp from Android Smartphone to iPhone
So, to copy chats from WhatsApp for Android into a messenger program adapted for use in the iOS environment, you will need to use third-party software. One of the tools that are effective in solving the problem under consideration and have proven themselves among users of the tool is a utility created by Backuptrans and received the self-explanatory name Android iPhone WhatsApp Transfer
The specified tool is distributed on a paid basis, but a trial version of the application with reduced functionality is available to each user before purchasing (a limited number of messages are transferred). It is recommended to carry out the procedure described below, initially without purchasing the program, and only then, making sure that the task is being solved effectively in your conditions, repeat the process using a paid full-fledged product!
Transfer WhatsApp Messenger from Android Smartphone to iPhone
Replacing a mobile device always brings some additional hassle due to the need to transfer data from an old to a new one, and it is especially difficult to accomplish when switching to an operating system that is different from the previously used one. The next article will discuss how to transfer the WhatsApp messenger, as well as the information (chats) accumulated during its operation, from an Android smartphone to an iPhone.
The WhatsApp developers did not foresee the simple possibility of transferring the messenger, or rather, the correspondences existing in it from one software platform to another, therefore, to achieve this goal, you will have to use third-party software and not quite standard methods of work. This requires careful follow-up of the instructions, but, even with strict adherence to the recommendations, it does not give a 100% guarantee of a positive result.!
local and cloud storage Google Drive.
This is done to hedge against the loss of information if “something goes wrong” and makes it possible to restore the client of the system and the contents of the chats in the environment of the “green robot”.
In the Android OS Settings “For Developers” section, activate the “USB Debugging” option.
How To Transfer From Android To iPhone (The Easy Way )
and then “Finish” upon completion of the deployment of the program to the PC.
Read more: Completely remove WhatsApp messenger from iPhone
Go to “Settings” iOS, tap on the name of the Apple ID linked to the device, open the section “iCloud”.
During the procedure for transferring the messenger from an Android device:
Read more: Disable iCloud Backup on iPhone
Go from the “Settings” of the Apple device to the “Touch ID and passcode” section, disable all types of screen unlock protection by performing the reverse operations described in the article at the following link.
Read more: Connect iPhone to Computer via USB
Create via iTunes necessarily encrypted with a password (!)
Read more: Back up iPhone to PC via iTunes
When the backup is complete, scroll through the information in the iTunes window, uncheck the “Synchronize automatically if iPhone is connected” checkbox next to the name.
Click “Finish” in the lower right corner of the iTunes window, and then “Apply” in the window that appears.