Setting a password for an Android app in AppLock
In my opinion, AppLock is the best free application available for blocking the launch of other applications with a password (I will only note that for some reason the name of the application in the Play Store changes from time to time. either Smart AppLock, then just AppLock, and now AppLock FingerPrint, this may be a problem considering that there are similarly named but other applications).
Among the advantages are a wide range of functions (not only the password for the application), the Russian interface language and the absence of a requirement for a large number of permissions (you need to give only those that are really needed to use specific AppLock functions).
Using the application should not be difficult even for a novice owner of an Android device:
- When you start AppLock for the first time, you need to create a PIN that will be used to access the settings made in the application (to locks, etc.).
- Immediately after entering and confirming the PIN, the “Applications” tab will open in AppLock, where, by pressing the “plus” button, you can mark all those applications that need to be blocked without being able to be launched by unauthorized persons (when blocking the “Settings” and “Installer package “no one will be able to access the settings and install applications from the Play Store or APK file).
- After you mark applications for the first time and click “Plus” (add to the list of protected), you will need to set permission to access the data. click “Apply” and then enable permission for AppLock.
- As a result, you will see the applications you added in the blocked list. now you need to enter a pin code to launch them.
- Two icons next to applications allow you to block notifications from these applications or display a fake startup error message instead of blocking (if you hold down the “Apply” button in the error message, a PIN-code entry window will appear and the application will start).
- To use a text password for applications (as well as a graphic one), and not a PIN, go to the Settings tab in AppLock, then in the Security Settings section select the Lock Method and set the desired password type. An arbitrary text password is designated here as “Password (Combination)”.
Additional AppLock settings include:
- Hiding an AppLock app from the app list.
- Delete protection
- Multi-password mode (separate password for each application).
- Connection protection (you can put a password on calls, connections to mobile or Wi-Fi networks).
- Blocking profiles (creating separate profiles, in each of which different applications are blocked with convenient switching between them).
- On two separate tabs “Screen” and “Rotation” you can add applications for which the screen will be blocked from turning off and rotating. This is done in the same way as when setting a password for the application.
And this is not a complete list of available features. Overall, it’s a great, simple and well-functioning application. Among the shortcomings. sometimes not quite correct Russian translation of interface elements. Update: since the writing of the review, there have been functions for taking a photo of guessing the password and unlocking with a fingerprint.
How to put a password on an Android app
One of the most common questions for owners of Android phones and tablets is how to put a password on the application, especially on messengers WhatsApp, Viber, VK and others.
Despite the fact that Android allows you to set restrictions on access to settings and installation of applications, as well as to the system itself, there are no built-in tools for setting a password for applications. Therefore, to protect against launching applications (as well as viewing notifications from them), you will have to use third-party utilities, which are discussed later in the review. See also: How to set a password on Android (unlock your device), Parental Controls on Android. Note: applications of this kind may cause “Overlays detected” error when asking for permissions by other applications, please consider this (more: Overlays detected on Android 6 and 7).
CM Locker Data Protection
CM Locker is another popular and completely free application that allows you to put a password on an Android application and more.
In the “Lock Screen and Applications” section of CM Locker, you can set a graphic or digital password that will be set to launch applications.
Section “Select items to block” allows you to set specific applications that will be blocked.
An interesting feature is “Attacker Photo”. When you enable this function, after a certain number of incorrect attempts to enter the password, the one who enters it will be photographed, and his photo will be sent to you by E-mail (and saved on the device).
CM Locker also has additional features, such as blocking notifications or protecting your phone or tablet from theft.
Also, as in the previous considered option, in CM Locker it is easy to set a password for the application, and the function of sending a photo is a great thing that allows you to see (and have proof) who, for example, wanted about Honor your correspondence in VK, Skype, Viber or Whatsapp.
Despite all of the above, I didn’t really like the CM Locker option for the following reasons:
- A huge number of required permissions, requested immediately, and not as needed, as in AppLock (the need for some of which is not entirely clear).
- Requirement on first launch of “Fix” detected “Threats” to device security without the option to skip this step. At the same time, some of these “threats” are my purposefully made settings for the operation of applications and Android.
This is not a complete list of tools that allow you to restrict the launch of applications on an Android device, however, the above options are perhaps the most functional and fully cope with their task.
Convenient free application that allows you to set a password for the application in Samsung. Algorithm:
- after the first launch, the user must be given permission to access the Vault data. Here you need to come up with and specify a password that will enable access to the application itself. After entering it, Vault will offer to purchase a paid version that has advanced functionality. She will list all the features, benefits. For high-quality protection, a free option will be enough;
- on the main screen, tap on the “Lock” icon;
- the program will display a list of installed utilities, which are either by default or downloaded by the owner himself. Above, the products for which Vault recommends privacy are listed separately. Check the boxes to set the access code;
- select a privacy mode: basic or hidden. If you select the hidden mode, when you try to open the program will fake a failure. To be able to enter a password, you will need to press and hold “OK”;
- set a secret code on the opened keyboard;
- give Vault all permissions to work correctly.
The functionality of the software differs little from the above-described product. It has a number of features: Russian interface, light weight, the ability to lock the screen, sending photos to the user’s e-mail address in the event that he has forgotten the data to unlock. Instructions:
- launch CM Locker, activate the requested additional permission;
- the main screen with a set of functions will open. Select “Screen lock”;
- go to the “Set password” section. A list of utilities that are installed on a specific smartphone or tablet will automatically open. You will need to select the one you want or activate the trigger opposite the entire list;
- create a key or enter an unlock code.
How to put a password on an app in Samsung
Modern smartphones have a large amount of memory and store a lot of the owner’s personal information. This is not just about photos or videos, but also the data stored by applications that allow you to work with finances. Theft of such information is fraught with large financial losses. Let’s figure out how to put a password for an application in Samsung using system capabilities, what third-party utilities are, consider the most popular and reliable.
Password setting apps
AppLock, which has rich functionality, will help you set a password for an application in Samsung A50. Work algorithm:
- After the first launch, the program will offer to make a choice of those utilities that will need to be blocked for third-party access. It will be enough to set at least one choice, the rest can be made later. When you run it again, the utility will display a list of recommended programs that need to be blocked.
- Set pin-code or pattern. You will need to enter twice for the program to remember the data.
- AppLock will ask for permission to collect information about the device and how it can be used. After consent, you will need to confirm the changes.
Note that you can install a secret code on all applications that are on the device at once. For this, a trigger is provided in the top line. The data list is available in the “Locked” menu.
The standard way to set a password on an Android app
Most smartphone manufacturers have provided their users with the ability to block certain utilities and protect them from unauthorized launch. Note that you can block not only individual utilities, but the entire system. There are many different options for this: pin code, pattern keys, fingerprint scanner and others. It is recommended to use two-layer protection.
On Samsung smartphones, the “Safe Folder” option is responsible for setting the password. All those applications and data that need separate protection are moved to it. Algorithm:
- sequentially go to “Settings”. “Lock and Security Screen”. “Security Folder”;
- sign in to your current Samsung account. If not, you need to create;
- a password is assigned for the secret folder, protection is selected. After it is password-protected, utilities are moved to it, which they want to hide from strangers.
It is a quality utility, although it is not available for free distribution. Tasker not only protects data, but also optimizes device performance.
- install the application, go through the registration process in it;
App Lock and App Mask for Samsung Devices
- after creating a personal profile, go to the menu and select a task. A list of those installed on the smartphone will be offered, you must select those applications that you want to protect;
- By tapping on the desired icon, the user will see a window in which he will need to activate the slider and set the “Block” command in front of the name;
- go to the main screen, select the “Screen” icon, then go to “Lock”. Set the secret access code here.
You can protect information on your Samsung smartphone both with built-in tools and third-party applications. They can be distributed on a reimbursable and free basis. Basic functionality will suffice for simple protection. Paid utilities offer advanced features. For example, optimizing and improving device performance. But they are more suitable for advanced users.
How to remove a password?
If you suddenly do not want the codeword to protect your application, then you can simply remove it. To do this, you need to go back to the game protector, select the file on which you previously set the password and enter it again in the same two lines. After that, for you it will be necessary to press the Unprotect key, which is located in the lower left corner. Everything, protection is removed.
How to put a password for a game or application in Windows 10, methods and how to cancel
In the Windows 10 operating system, you can set passwords for utilities or games installed on a PC. This function is useful if the user wants to exclude free access by third parties to applications. By setting a lock, the ancestors can control the time that the child spent in the game process. Find out how to set a password for an application in Windows 10.
How to quickly and easily set a password for any application in Windows?
Hello everyone! Dmitry Kostin is traditionally with you, and now I would like to show you how to put a password on an application in Windows in order to protect it from unauthorized entry of persons who are not allowed to your PC. In bent). But what is most important is that the method is completely ordinary and works completely on all programs. You can even put a password on any browser without installing extensions for each of them. So snap your fingers and let’s go!
How to unblock
If the user decides to remove the password when starting the program, then he can also act through the Game Protector software. To unlock you will need:
- Launch software.
- Select a blocked program.
- Press the UnProtect unlock key.
To unblock, you need to know the identification code, so not everyone can unblock it. Even uninstalling the program will not be able to cancel the lock.
What to do if you forgot your password?
If the user accidentally forgot the password, then the backup copy that he made on Windows will come in handy. To do this, he must go to the address where the utility is installed. Then find the file with the name of the password-protected software with the BAK extension. If extensions are not shown in the window, you need to change the options so that they can be seen.
Next, you will need to remove the 1st application with the exe extension. And install the new exe extension to the BAK file. Afterwards, the user can again enter the gameplay or the program, as before.
How to put a password for an application on a PC. How to set a password to run a program in Windows
The application that we will use now is called Game Protector, and it was created at the beginning to protect computer games with a cipher. But since games, browsers and programs are all applications, then it is suitable for you for all purposes. Apart from everything else, it’s free and extremely user-friendly.
First of all, download the program from the official website, then install it on your hard drive.
- Go to Game Protector, click on the “Open” button and select the launcher file for your application, that is, the one that has the EXE extension. No shortcuts on the desktop. Look for the start file in the folder with the installed application. I decided to block the Opera browser, so I will select the file directly from the folder (launcher.exe).
- Now you need to choose the password itself, which you will have to enter when entering the program. Come up with something on your own. There are no restrictions like “at least 7 characters”, etc.
- You can change the icon if you want, but I wouldn’t. Leave default.
- Be sure to check the box next to Create Backup, since in case of loss of your code word, you cannot remove protection in any way except with the help of a backup.
- Now press “Protect”, after that try to enter the program. As you can see, you have a password entry form, in which naturally you will have to enter what you thought up in the second step.
DoMobile AppLock is popular among users: it is free, it has a fairly high rating and a nice interface. But the main reason why almost all ratings above four stars are additional features.
The user can put a password not only for the application, but also for any file or function of the phone. Even Bluetooth and phone calls (including incoming calls) can be blocked.
You can protect files and applications from deletion, set up different profiles, block by time interval or location. The disadvantage is the presence of advertising. However, she is not very intrusive.
Another great way to protect your device. Norton AppLock is developed by Symantec Corporation, the makers of Norton AntiVirus. In this application, you can block not only applications, but also photos / videos. If the user enters the password incorrectly three times, the device will automatically take a photo from the front camera. Completely free to use.
How to restrict access to an app in iOS 12
Apple product owners will find it a little easier to set restrictions on selected applications. To do this, you do not need to install anything: launch any application, work in it for a few minutes, then go to “Settings” to the “Screen Time” menu.
Then click on “Total usage time”, and a list of frequently used programs will be displayed under the graph, among which the selected application will be among the first. Open its section and click “Add limit”. When it expires, the user will have to enter the device unlock code. The minimum interval is 1 minute.
How to put a password on the application
Now we can go directly to the programs that allow you to block applications and games on your device. Android gives the owner of the device the ability to restrict access to install and change settings, but alas, it is impossible to “password” the application itself with built-in tools. For this reason, in order to prevent other users from launching specific applications or viewing notifications, you will have to use external software.
MaxLock is a good open source solution for data locking. With it, you can protect selected applications and files with a password, code or fingerprint. The peculiarity is that the service itself can be hidden from the menu, and when you try to enter the locked zones, an error will be simulated. This way, no one will guess that you are protecting your data.
All basic functions are free, but in the advanced version new parameters appear: the ability to save the number of blocking attempts, the ability to restore or create a backup copy of the list of applications that are subject to protection.
How to put a password on the application
We often leave our mobile devices unattended: the tablet is on the couch while you shower, the phone is unattended during lunch, and so on. Of course, the device can be protected with a graphic password, a digital code, and a fingerprint, but what if you do not need to protect all data at once?
Many users want to set a password for certain applications, for example, with financial data, work files, or content that is not intended for children. In this case, you need a program or any other method that will make it as comfortable as possible, without ads and, preferably, free “password” everything you need.
In this article, we have prepared several options at once for how to put a password on Android applications. You can test each of them and share your impressions of more and less comfortable ones in the comments to the article. Also, the editors are interested to know which applications you prefer to hide and why.
By the way, immediately “zero” advice for those who want to hide any file in the “Gallery”, “Media” or “File Manager” on Android without installing auxiliary software.
First of all, we recommend creating a folder in which you plan to store hidden files. otherwise you risk getting confused.
You can hide your photo or music as follows:
Inside the folder with the documents you want to hide, create a.nomedia text file and then restart your device. Files will not be displayed after reboot.
Files and folders are hidden in the manager in a slightly different way:
In the file manager, select the folder or documents you want to hide, then rename them by adding a period in front of the name. So, if you want to hide the “Documents” folder, just transform its name to “.Documents”.
Finally, open the manager properties and uncheck “Show hidden files”.
How to put a password on the Play Store application?
How to add password protection for purchases in the Google Play Store app:
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- Press the Menu button, then select the Settings.
- In the PERSONAL section, check the box next to Password. Use a password to restrict purchases.
- Enter your password when prompted.
How to put a password on applications on iPhone?
How to set a password for an app group in iOS 12
- Go to Settings. Screen Time and select Enable Screen Time.
- Below we click Use a password code and set a four-digit code, it will be used to lock applications.
- Go to the Settings. Screen Time. Program Limits.
How to put password on Huawei app?
Let’s see how to set a password on Huawei. Open on Android “Settings” then “Screen lock and passwords” and “Password”.Banking applications
- Click on the account name.
- Go to the “Settings” section.
- Select “Change access code”.
- Set a new password and save the changes.
How to set a password for the application in the settings?
It is located in the settings. It is necessary to find the item “Security”, and inside already find the section “Blocking applications”. All that remains is to choose a separate password or use the main one and you can choose the applications that will be blocked. When you start them, you will be prompted to enter a password.
How to set a password for apps on Samsung?
Instructions on how to set a password for any application in Android:
- Launching Smart Applock.
- In the upper right corner, click on the plus sign
- Check the boxes to mark the required programs and click on the “Save” button.
- We draw a pattern for you, confirm it again.
How to block the installation of Windows 10 programs?
Prevent installation of Windows 10 programs
- Open Start Settings Apps Apps & features.
- Under Install apps, open the list and select Allow apps from Store only.
How to put a password on the Xiaomi Mi a2 Lite app?
- Find the item “Application Protection”.
- Specify the key twice.
- Or pin code (password).
- Log into your Mi account to be able to recover your password if you forget it.
- Specify the application to be flashed.
How to block apps on Huawei and Honor
To block applications on Huawei and Honor, you can also use the standard utility called “App Lock”. It is located in the settings. It is necessary to find the item “Security”, and inside already find the section “Blocking applications”. All that remains is to choose a separate password or use the main one and you can choose the applications that will be blocked. When you start them, you will be prompted to enter a password.
It is very easy to block applications by standard means.
You can make it even easier and create a separate user, but in this case you will have to configure everything from scratch. If you just need to protect the application from a child or someone else, then the first option will be preferable.
Android functions for locking apps
If you don’t like the capabilities of the smartphone OS shell, you can use the capabilities of Android itself. In many ways, this method will be even more reliable.
Creating an additional account is a good option. To do this, go to “Settings” and in the “Users and Accounts” section, find “Users” and select the desired option.
Choosing an individual user can solve a lot of security problems.
If you create a guest, then he will be able to install applications from Google Play with his account, but will not be able to view your SMS or access calls.
When creating a new user, he will have much more rights. This can be done if you share the same phone with someone and want to have a more functional device for each user.
You can change the user between the main and guest or additional user when unlocking the phone. There will be a user icon in the upper corner. If you click on it, you can select the one you need and go with its data. If you select a guest, then each time you will be prompted to restart the session or continue it with the specified settings.
Apps to lock apps on Android
It is also important to remember that third-party tools often cannot fully and reliably protect access to your applications. Many users, with minimal skill, will be able to bypass the protection, and some blockers even block the application altogether only a few seconds after launch. During this time, you can learn a lot.
I do not trust such applications and therefore I will not advise, but I could not say that this is possible. In any case, it is better to first try using one of the methods below.
Sometimes an additional password for applications is useful.
Samsung S20/A50s/A30s/M31 App Lock Setting | Use Secure Folder Lock
Lock Apps on Samsung Phone
Samsung smartphones offer their own message blocking tools that are easy to find. But most importantly, they will be much more reliable than third-party apps.
In the protected folder, you can store not only applications, but also images and other files. Everything will be protected from your main account with a separate code. Such protection will not even allow you to see files by connecting to a computer via a wire.
The new Samsung Galaxy Folds can use Gorilla Glass
All notifications will be sent from the protected folder to your main profile. The settings menu allows you to choose whatever you want for more flexible adaptation of protection to the needs of each user. To some, the settings may seem a little complicated, but you can be calm about the safety of your data, since all locks work at the system level and an ordinary person will definitely not be able to bypass them.
How to set a password for any Android smartphone app
Security of literally everything has become a priority today. People use passwords to unlock their phone, place additional locks on accounts, and encrypt all other parts of the phone that can be encrypted. As a result, there are only applications that are not always able to set a password for themselves and this leads to the fact that they are less protected. Users do not like this, so I want to tell you how to block applications from prying eyes and how it can be done using standard Android tools, as well as using third-party applications. In some cases, manufacturers took the trouble themselves and did everything right. True, few people know how to use these functions.
Locking applications with code is sometimes very useful.
Can I lock apps with a password?
As you can see from the above, application and data blocking is possible. This can be done in three ways.
The first is third-party blockers. You should not rely heavily on them and it is better to use the standard tools that many manufacturers and Android itself offer.
After you block everything, the main thing is not to forget your password.
The second method consists in blocking applications and data with the standard means of the operating system shell. Almost all famous smartphones have such functions, and you just need to search in the phone settings in the “Security” or “Privacy” sections. Everything you need to lock apps or data is there.
The third method is to create a separate user, within which you can transfer your smartphone to another person without worrying about your data. Everything is simple and there is no need to complicate anything.
Last week, we not only witnessed the presentation of a new type of smartphones that OPPO showed, but also saw many other interesting things. For example, we learned that Google has prepared an update to Google Pay and turned its messenger into an analogue of Apple’s iMessage. This is already enough to consider the week interesting and informative, but besides that, we had a statement from Xiaomi, Huawei’s attempts to take advantage of the political situation, and much more. Therefore, we again have something to discuss, and this is always pleasant.
This week there was something to remember and something to tell about Sunday night. Huawei’s sale of its sub-brand Honor alone is worth a lot. Here you can still speculate and argue, but the information is already there, and this is a clear signal for the entire market. In addition, Samsung introduced its new Exynos 1080 chipset. In the long term, it is he who can change a lot and finally make Samsung, if not the industry leader, then at least compete with Qualcomm with its Snapdragon. And also this week it became clear that soon enough we will no longer be able to use Google’s free storage due to the fact that the company will impose a restriction. We will discuss this and other news in our traditional weekly collection.
There were so many interesting events this week that it is simply impossible not to discuss them again. Not only did Telegram begin to turn into a Clubhouse, but Samsung also gave more than one reason to talk about itself. Firstly, the continuation of the iconic models of last year came out, and secondly, the company said that it was not worth waiting for the Galaxy Note this year. Let’s compare the facts and see if it’s worth waiting for him next year. And also, if you haven’t heard, the American court lifted sanctions against Xiaomi. It turns out that it was possible that way. Maybe it could work with Huawei too? Let’s discuss this and other news of the past week in our traditional news collection.
How to put a password on the app and phone Samsung a50
Many owners of the samsung a50 have personal data on the phone and do not want to provide access to third parties or simply protect them from prying eyes.
These can be personal photos on your work phone, access to a bank account, and even dating apps.
There are many examples. If you have data or applications on your phone that you want to protect, you can do by setting a password.
At the same time, on Samsung a50, you can use the tools of the phone itself, but in order to put a password on applications, you will need to install a third-party program.
How to protect your phone
Everything is done very simply, there is only one thing, but. passwords are often forgotten, so be sure to write it down.
Otherwise, you will not only protect your data, but will lose it forever. you will remove it, but the data may not be restored.
So, first of all, we launch the “Settings” and look for a category called “Lock Screen”.
Now we are interested in the “Password” parameter. you can also select a PIN-code or a pattern there.
As soon as you click on the parameter you are interested in, a window will open where you will need to enter the password you have invented twice.
After that, you will have to always enter it, not only when you turn it on, but every time you start the screen.
How to protect an application
There is a useful tool on Google Play that will encrypt the application you specify, create special secure data, and protect photos, videos and music.
Proper protection Samsung a50 protects you from theft of sensitive data such as passwords for electronic banking, email, instant messaging and credit card numbers.
The AppLock app further enhances your security by allowing you to enter passwords for specific programs on your phone. How it works
Run the application. When you turn it on for the first time, you will be prompted to access files and monitor other programs on your device. Agree.
There are a number of options in the menu. Photo and video safe is a special place where your photos and clips will be placed.
To enter a certain category, you will need to enter a password, draw a template or use a fingerprint.
Advanced. advanced features that allow you to block access to, for example, incoming connections, Play Store and settings.
General. a list of applications on your Samsung a50 to which you can put a password.
Click the lock icon next to the program you want to protect.
At this stage, you must make sure that we have active access to the Internet via a Wi-Fi network or a data packet with an operator. the application uses remote authentication servers.
There are 3 options for blocking the application. The choice is made in the settings, which are accessed by clicking on the sign of the three horizontal lines to the left of the main AppLock name.
Code. any sequence of numbers or “Drawing”. we draw between 9 points.
Fingerprint. the highest level of security. After choosing, we accept consent
Everything. your application has been blocked. Launching the protected application from the start screen will prompt you to enter the decryption method we have chosen, that is, the password. Success.
In order for the process to proceed without problems, you must adhere to the following recommendations:
On the F-series model, it will not be easy to authorize the user, therefore, before proceeding with the installation of widgets, we will consider this process in more detail. To do this, through the PU go to the menu, in which we find the Smart functions. The account can be identified by selecting it from the list. We leave the menu by clicking on the checkbox “Remember password“.
- On the PU, press SmartHub to access additional programs;
- Click on “Options” and select “IP Settings”;
- We register the IP address of the server;
- Click “Start App Sync” to see the list of applications;
- reboot TV if needed.
Series B and C
Now let’s take a look at the boot process for Samsung B and C models:
- We overload TV;
- Click on “Internet TV”, then click on the “A” button;
- Select a user to enter the PIN code;
- Go to the menu, select “settings”;
- It is obligatory to select the item “Developer”, there you need to enter the IP address and save;
- In this window, select the item “Synchronize”;
- We agree with all actions.
Installing Apps and Widgets on a Samsung Smart TV
Everybody knows the meaning of such a phrase as “Smart-device”, because today each of us widely uses the capabilities of tablets or phones. The queue has reached other devices as well. Next, we’ll take a look at how to install the app on your Samsung Smart TV.
When buying such a device, not every user knows all its functions, and there is a huge number of widgets for every taste. The main thing in installing the program is to know the steps where to go, and this is quite a simple matter. Samsung Smart TV lets you experience all of its TV capabilities.
How to download the app
Various apps on Smart TV show how much smarter TVs are. Samsung has a very large number of free widgets and they perform various functions and thereby expand the possibilities.
Additional Information! The company has blocked the ability to install applications from a flash drive and it is not easy to get around this situation.
Every Smart TV owner has no idea what kind of world opens up in front of him with the help of widgets. Depending on their purpose, they are divided into categories in which you can find and choose anything.
- Online viewing of films, blogs, TV series, concerts, etc.;
- Music audio players where you can listen to new music for every taste;
- Games. here the variety is endless, as they are divided into many subgroups, genres, age categories;
- Service of additional programs for tracking the exchange rate, world time, weather and other.
First, let’s take a look at the process of downloading the widget to Smart TV:
- Turn on the TV and go to the main menu, use the remote control for this.
- We select the “Network” section to make sure that the TV is connected to the Internet.
- We create an account if it was not installed when the device was purchased. In some devices, it is common to all programs called Smart Hub. If there is no such program, we all know the Play Market.
- In the login line, enter the email address, come up with and remember the password and click the “I agree with the terms” checkbox. Account is now available.
- In the “search” item, enter the name of the program that you want to download. If you don’t know what you need, you can go to any widget and read all the necessary information on its page.
- To download the program, click “Download”. After the end, a window will appear, which will indicate that it is already on your TV and you can use it.
Important! Before downloading the application to your TV, you need to check the availability of memory on the device.
Series E differs from others in that after pressing the SmartHub and “A” buttons, the inscription “Samsung account” appears. There is no need to be afraid of him, enter “develop” in the free field, after which we remember or write down the password generated by the TV. Next, click “Login”, after which you can start installing various programs.
- Log in with your account;
- Select the “Service” section by clicking on the PU Tools;
- Find in the options. Developer;
- After that, we are looking for “IP-address”, where we enter the required IP;
- At the development point there will be updated programs, to start it, click on “Synchronization of user programs”.
Nuances when installing widgets on TV from a flash drive
Unfortunately, the NstreamLmod application has been functioning in test mode for 30 days; before working with it, you need to make sure that it is still working. You will not be able to install again for free.
But there is a way out of this situation. You need to start LMod and select the list from “Tsnakemana”. Next, click “USB drive” and re-perform all the settings.
Sometimes it knocks out an error when opening the program, but you don’t need to be scared right away, because after the TV is overloaded, you can find and open it through the Smart Hub menu.