Factory Reset Procedure
Using the “Factory Reset” function, you can restore the settings of the TV receiver to the original default values. This is done to fix any problems with the installed update. For devices with webOS, the aLGorithm for restarting the settings depends on the year of the TV and the version of the operating system.
- Enter the “Settings” menu by pressing the Settings key on the remote control or by using the gear icon on the screen. Select “Advanced settings”, sub-item “General” or “General”, go to the bottom line “Reset settings” or “Reset to Initial Settings”.
- Enter “Settings”, after “All settings” or the key with three vertical dots, select “General”. further “Reset settings”.
Then, by clicking on “OK”, confirm the reset of Smart TV to factory settings. The system will reboot to factory settings. During the process, it is absolutely impossible to disconnect the device from the power supply.
How to reboot LG Smart TV and reset to factory settings
often, flashing is new options that SIMplify surfing the Internet or open up new functions and opportunities. Sometimes, when installing changes, the Internet connection is lost, a software failure occurs, the Smart Hub platform may not work correctly or be blocked. To restore functionality, you will need to restart the TV.
The easiest working method to reboot your TV is to unplug it normally. It is necessary to unplug the power cord from the outlet, wait a few minutes, then plug it back in. Please note that at the time of the power outage, the TV must be working. After disconnecting from the network, an automatic reboot occurs.
Preparing to update the firmware
To prepare for the software update, they initially recognize the marking of the TV model and the presence of modifications. If actions are performed via the Internet, there is no need for information. When installing from media, the information is important. Information about the marking, as well as the installed firmware version, can be easily found in the settings.
- In the settings, find “Support”, then “Product or service information”.
- In a new window that opens, the marking of the model is indicated. The sub-item “Software version” denotes the marking of the current firmware.
To update from a flash drive, write down the marking, software version or take pictures to save data.
Firmware update on LG Smart TV
There are several good reasons to modify your device’s firmware.
- Optimization of software work. Some TVs with more functionality come with older firmware versions. Emerging failures and errors are eliminated by collecting information, releasing a corrected firmware of a new version.
- Software response speed, channel switching speed, loading pages and movies, turning on programs, eliminating player braking.
- New features and capabilities of Smart TV.
- Eliminate Smart TV problems. If Smart TV programs are not working properly. a black screen at startup, applications do not turn on, channels are interrupted and not resumed. One of the options to get rid of the problem is to update the installed platform and programs.
How to find the right version
Several firmware options are available for one TV model. To select the firmware you need:
- know the version of the currently installed firmware;
- in the offered available updates, select the version with the exact match of the letter designation;
- the numbers of the new version must not be less than the previous one.
How to Update LG Smart TV for Smooth Performance?
Updating LG Smart TV will improve the uninterrupted operation of the equipment, eliminate the possibility of software failures, and also add new functions for Internet surfing, watching channels online. With the help of the instructions, you will learn how to carry out this manipulation.
Updating your LG TV over the Internet
The easiest way to update Smart TV on your LG TV is via the Internet. For a stable connection, a cable connection from a router is suitable. All control is performed from the remote control. Actions are performed step by step.
- Select “Support”, then “Software Update”.
- Click on the line “Check for updates”.
- If there is a freshly released firmware version, the device will offer to update.
- Confirm actions by clicking on “Update”.
The process of downloading the update package modules takes from several seconds to several minutes. Download parameters depend on the installed software, Internet speed. In the future, you will need to reboot the device system.
Updating from a USB stick
In the absence of a permanent connection to the Internet, the device is improved by downloading a new version from the manufacturer’s website. First, find out the TV code and the installed firmware version. How to do this, see the beginning of the article. For further actions, you need to use a PC or laptop.
- Go to the web browser at www.LG.ru. in the search bar, enter the code to detect the device and proposed updates.
- Find what you need and download.
- Create a folder named “LG_DTV” on the USB stick. Unpack the downloaded archive.
- Plug the USB stick into one of the USB ports on your LG Smart TV.
- Turn on the TV, go to the “Support” menu, “Software update” click “Update now”.
- Some models will recognize the webOS update on the drive on their own. An inscription will appear on the screen prompting you to install the update.
- Confirm the actions by clicking on the “Start” button, wait until the updates are fully installed.
The system will display a confirmation message about successful installation. For the changes to take effect, you need to restart the TV system.
Updating any device requires care and serious attitude.
- turn off the TV while installing updates from the power supply;
- remove the drive from the TV connector before the update is complete;
- press the buttons on the remote control or perform any actions until the updates are fully installed.
In addition, when downloading a new firmware version only from the official website, you must choose the version for the indicated TV marking. Never use third-party resources to download updates. If the equipment has not been updated for a long time, you will have to make changes sequentially several times in order to achieve the functionality of the latest improvements.
It is easy to update the TV firmware by yourself. Remember the safety rules. One wrong action can lead to malfunction of the TV. If you have doubts about the possibility of updating your LG Smart TV on your own, it is best to contact the professionals.
For Samsung Smart H series, you need to do the following:
- Go to the TV menu using the “Menu” or “Keypad”.
- Go to Support / Self Diagnosis / Reset.
- Entering a pin code in the window and pressing confirmation will return Smart to factory settings.
Reset instructions for different series
The procedure for restarting Smart TV depends on the manufacturer’s series. Most often, the difference in each series is in the remote control, namely in the way to go to the TV menu. Next, let’s look at the instructions for each series separately.
MQ and LS series
- Unlike previous series, to go to the TV menu, you need to find the button on the “Home” remote control and find the settings item directly on the screen.
- Select “Support”.
- Next, click on the self-diagnosis point and select “Reset”.
- In the window for entering the pin code (by default, these are the numbers “0000”), enter the necessary numbers and complete the process of restarting the Smart using the “OK” button.
If you are the owner of a Samsung K series TV, you will need to do the following to perform a factory reset.
- Find the “Menu” button on the remote control.
- Go to the support section.
- Next, you need to select a self-diagnosis item.
- In the diagnostics menu, find “Reset”.
- The system will require you to enter a pin code. The default value is the numbers “0000” (in case of a preliminary change of the default value. enter your code).
- The last step is to confirm the reset of all settings.
After executing the aLGorithm, the TV will reboot with the new settings. All previously installed applications will be removed.
Cause of software failure
There can be several reasons for a software failure. The most popular are:
- Carrying out technical work on the manufacturer’s server. Debugged work is observed by turning on the device after work.
- Lack of internet connection or low data rate. To fix, you need to check the network settings and manually enter the DNS server values.
- Outdated firmware version. It is necessary to download the firmware of the new version from the Internet for a specific TV model. If you install the firmware for a different series, you may harm Smart TV.
- Incorrect installation and operation of applications. To fix, you will need to update or reinstall the program.
- Out of memory.
- Cache congestion in the browser itself (memory should be cleaned periodically).
- Old software version.
The above problems are only part of the causes of the software failure. If it is necessary to correct incorrect work, it is not always possible to do it yourself. If you cannot correct the situation, the SIMplest solution is to reset the TV settings to the original (factory) settings.
To reset the parameters of the Samsung D series TV, follow the steps below:
- Find the “Exit” button on the remote control. Press it and hold for 10 seconds. As a result, the TV section will open with a window with the following message: “Restore default values for all settings”.
- As an agreement, you must click “OK”.
It is easy to reboot the Smart TV in this model. However, in other Samsung models, the agreement button will be inactive. Therefore, this method will not work. How to update the system in other models, consider below.
- To go to the smart menu, press the “Menu” or “”.
- Then follow the same steps as in the previous descriptions, namely: Support / Self-diagnosis / Reset.
- After entering the pin code, the system will ask you to press the confirmation button.
The TV will automatically turn off and on, which indicates a reset. All parameters and applications will be restored to factory version.
What will happen to the TV after a factory reset
A common problem with failures is not knowing what actions were taken in advance. An example is the activity of a child who could “add up” in menu sections and change existing settings. In most such cases, resetting the settings will be the only way to return to normal operation of the device.
This Samsung model has a SIMilar aLGorithm to the previous reviewed series. The difference is in the way you go to the TV menu. The procedure looks like this:
- Use the remote control to navigate to the TV menu (for this use the “Menu”, “Menu123” buttons).
- Find the support section and go to it.
- Next, you need to go to self-diagnosis and find the “Reset” item.
- You will need to enter the default code (digits “0000”) and confirm the action. If you previously changed the value of the code, you must enter a new number.
After completing the steps of the above aLGorithm, the TV will return to the default settings.
How to Factory Reset Samsung Smart TV?
When watching Smart TV, the user may experience some problems. They can be due to hardware or software issues. And if in the first case only a specialist can help, then the second problem is solved independently. Of course, if there are no complicating circumstances.
One of the easiest and most effective ways to restore a device that can spontaneously turn off, freeze or play slowly. is to reset the settings to factory settings. Resetting your Samsung Smart TV to factory defaults will be a logical solution to most of the problems. The exact procedure depends on the device model and software specifics. However, the basic steps remain the same. The user is advised to familiarize himself with the instructions for resetting settings in devices from different series in advance, and also to foresee the possible consequences of such a decision.
Factory reset on Samsung Smart TVs
TV problems can manifest themselves in the form of unexpected shutdowns, reboots, slow operation, and a number of other symptoms.
These recommendations are based on statistical data, according to which the main reason for unstable performance lies in incorrect user settings. The specific set of programs installed on the device also affects. Some applications may conflict with each other, thus causing malfunctions.
Reset to factory settings for Smart TVs of different series
The procedure for resetting Samsung TVs to factory settings is approximately the same for all models, however, depending on the series, different nuances may appear.
M, Q and LS series
Smart TV series M, Q and LS are very SIMilar to each other. So their methods of resetting the settings follow the same principle. To rollback the system, you must do the following:
- the “Home” button is pressed on the remote control;
- in the “Menu” section, find the “Settings” item;
- then, in the “Support” tab, click on the “Self-diagnosis” button;
- now you can implement rollback using the “Reset” key.
TVs in this series support reset from the settings menu. To find the required command, the user will need to go to the “Menu / 123” section. There, in the “Support” tab, the “Self-diagnostics” section is clicked. In the proposed list, you will need to click on the “Reset” button.
Here you will also need an access code that has been previously selected by the owner of the TV. After entering the code and pressing the “Yes” button, a full reset will begin. Usually the operation takes a few seconds, the machine will reboot and be ready for use.
In such TVs, the reset is done through the settings menu. Procedure:
- open the main menu using the remote control;
- go to the “Settings” section by pressing the corresponding key;
- in the “Support” tab you need to find the item “Self-diagnosis”;
- a list of available operations aimed at restoring the device’s performance will appear;
- “Reset” is selected from the list.
After that, the rollback of user settings will begin. It is worth noting that you need to enter a PIN to initiate a reset. If the user did not change it, then you need to enter the combination “0000”.
The E Series won’t boast any fancy factory reset approach. It also uses the main settings menu and the available self-diagnostic interfaces. The order of moving through the menu items remains the same. Item names and key configurations on the remote control may vary slightly.
After detecting the “Reset” section, the device will ask you to enter an individual access code, without which the reset will not be possible.
Samsung D series TVs are reliable. However, even they are not immune to the occurrence of various problems. And to get rid of them, you need to reset the parameters.
This is done using the remote control. Before starting the reset, you need to go to the main TV section. Now you need to find the “Exit” button on the remote control and hold it for about 10 seconds. A special window will appear in which the system will once again ask you to confirm the reset. Here you have to agree by clicking the “OK” button. Immediately after that, the device will begin to reboot, SIMultaneously deleting user settings and restoring factory settings.
H series models allow you to reset your Samsung TV to factory settings in much the same way as previous models. By going to the appropriate tab, the user will have to enter the PIN and confirm their actions.
Owners of D series Smart TVs should adhere to the following sequence:
- Open the menu called “TV”.
- Press the “Exit” key with the control panel for 10 seconds.
On the screen you can see a notification notifying about the upcoming reset, click “OK”.
After confirmation, the TV will update.
How to reset settings on Samsung Smart TV
Samsung started producing its Smart TVs almost ten years ago. Since then, their configuration has changed significantly, and their capabilities have improved. Therefore, the configuration aLGorithm for each series differs from the previous one, and this applies not only to resetting the operating system, but also to other installations, including.
If a Samsung TV with the Smart TV function is frozen, its work often began to fail, it sometimes does not respond to the remote control, then it is quite possible that you will be able to cope with the problem yourself by SIMply resetting the settings.
When everything is over, the TV set will return to the new stage, third-party applications and information (as well as tuned TV channels) will be removed, but along with them, errors that prevent it from working normally should disappear. Let’s analyze the exact sequence for each model of existing Samsung TVs. Before starting zeroing, you need to clarify the series of your device (indicated in the user manual or on the back of the TV case).
Series M, N, Q, LS
In all these four series, the sequence and titles of the sections will be identical:
- On the TV remote control, press one of the appropriate keys: “Home” or “Menu”.
- Then, by controlling the cursor, go to the settings item.
- In the following sequence, select: “Support”, “Self-diagnosis”, “Reset”.
After the TV restarts, the settings will be reset.
Those who need to update Samsung H series Smart TVs will need to do this according to the aLGorithm below:
- On the PU, press “Menu” or “Keypad”.
- Use the buttons to go down to the “Menu” section in a new window.
- Go to “Support”.
- After: “Self-diagnosis”.
- The standard pin-code is 0000 and confirm the actions by selecting “Yes”.
The settings will be updated to the original.
When you need to reset all settings to factory settings on Samsung Smart TV J series, you need to follow the instructions described below:
- Start the menu by pressing the “Menu” or “Menu / 123” key on the remote control (depending on the model of the control panel itself).
- The settings window will be displayed, where you need to stop at “Support”, after “Self-diagnosis”.
- Confirm the question about resetting, after clicking on the “Reset” section.
- Enter general password: 0000 (if not changed before).
- Select “Yes”.
TV settings will be reset.
For the F series Samsung Smart TV, it is important to open the menu items also in a strictly established order:
- Enter the settings thanks to the remote control buttons labeled “Menu” or “”.
The settings will be deleted, and it will return to the factory settings, having previously automatically rebooted.
For such a series, you must follow the exact specific instructions:
- Enter the main menu (“Menu” / “Home” located on the PU).
- The “Settings” section will appear, go to it.
Click on “General” and “Reset”.
Dial the standard code: 0000.
After rebooting, you can customize your own Samsung Smart TV from scratch and enjoy all its features.
E-series Smart TV to reset the settings requires the following manipulations:
- The entrance to the general menu occurs after the key with the name “Menu” is pressed on the control panel.
- Enter the support section.
- Click on “Self-diagnosis”, and then on “Reset”.
How to Factory Reset Samsung Smart TV?
Don’t know how to reset your Samsung Smart TV to factory settings or are you afraid of breaking something on your smart device? This is not surprising, such an action scares many Smart TV owners. But do not be afraid, if you carefully consider this action, study the sequence of manipulations for a specific model, then the update will not bring any trouble, and after it all the previous problems that can slow down the overall operation of the entire system will probably disappear.
- How to reset settings on Samsung Smart TV
- D series
- K series
- J series
- Series H
- F series
- E series
- Series M, N, Q, LS
- R series
- Factory reset via Smart Hub
Lost control phone or uninstalled application
If you have lost your smartphone or unintentionally deleted the application from it, then to reset the connection between the watch and the phone, you must reset the settings to the factory settings. Otherwise, you will not be able to connect the gadget to any other smartphone.
When does it make sense to reset all settings?
Most often, smartwatches are returned to factory settings in the event of a sale or transfer to another user who could not find out anything about your data. In addition, you may need to reset to the initial state if you just want to change the control smartphone. But there are other cases. the clock just starts to malfunction. Factory reset will help restore device operation.
Ways to do a factory reset?
If you need to reset your smartwatch to factory settings, you can do this in several ways.
Writes that the watch is already registered
When buying a smartwatch, the first thing a user has to do is connect it to a smartphone to expand the functionality of the device. But sometimes when pairing, you see the message “watch is already registered”. There may be several reasons for this:
- software failure;
- the watch has already been previously connected to some device, and the connection has not been broken;
- you have already tried to connect the device, but for some reason did not finish the procedure.
In order not to understand possible problems, it is worth resetting the gadget’s settings to the factory settings and trying to reconnect them to the smartphone. In most cases, the problem is solved quickly and easily.
The easiest and fastest way to reset the clock to factory settings is to send an SMS command:
- where pw is a reference to the clock;
- 123456. password set by the manufacturer or by you;
- Factory. command to reset to factory settings.
This method is not suitable in all cases. You cannot reset the gadget settings if:
- lost the control device;
- did not connect to a smartphone;
- your watch is not the right model. Usually SMS command is used to turn off children’s Smart Watch and some models of adult watches. Carefully study the instructions for the gadget to determine if this method will help you reset it to factory settings.
You can reset the settings to factory settings directly using the gadget. For this:
- Disconnect the watch from the control device.
- Enter the setup / setup menu (each model has a different name for this item).
- Select “restore / reset”.
- Enter the device password. Each watch model has its own. Most often it is 1234, 0000, 1122. If you changed this password, then enter the one you set.
- Click the confirm password button.
- Confirm system reset.
The watch will automatically reboot, and after that you will see the system restored to factory settings.
The watch communicates with the smartphone via the app. Most often these are SeaTracker, My Children, Wear OS and others. You can also reset your watch through the app. For this you need:
- Go to application settings.
- Select the “Restore / reset” item. Variants are possible in various applications.
- Enter the password to pair your smartphone and watch.
- In some cases, it may require confirmation of the action on the watch itself.
- Confirm the password.
- Confirm factory reset.
Confirm the registration code correctly
This error can occur if you have forgotten the registration code. In this case, you SIMply will not be able to connect the watch to the control device. To break the connection with the smartphone and re-pair the devices, you need to reset the watch to factory settings.
How to reset smart watch to factory settings?
Smart watches not only show the time, but also have a number of other features. Their options are close to the functionality of not the most expensive smartphones. But nevertheless, a Smart watch is an electronic gadget with programs, and, as you know, programs can give errors. over, the more the device is used, the more its memory is loaded. To quickly and painlessly restore the smartwatch to work, you need to reset the settings to the factory settings, unloading the device’s memory, because in this case all installed
How to reset LG
To restart LG Smart Panels, you will need to navigate through the menu items SIMilar to the above.
If the TV is running Netcast OS (produced in 2010. 2014), you need to open the Settings menu using the “Settings” button on the remote control, go to the “Settings” item, in the list of actions that opens, initiate the “Factory settings” item.
On more advanced modern models running webOS, the transition is as follows: “Settings” → “Advanced” → “General” → “Reset settings”.
How to reset Samsung TV
For Samsung models it is important to know the series of the device. The sequence of actions for calling the system reset mode on devices of different series differs in detail.
On D series models, the “Restore all settings to defaults” mode is invoked by pressing the “Exit” button on the remote control. After pressing the “OK” button on the remote control, the system reboots.
The sequence of manipulations on TVs of other series E, H, F, J, K, M, Q or LS consists of the following transitions: Menu → Support → Self-diagnosis → Reset. The main menu button on different remote controls can be called “Menu”, “Home” or “”.
To restart, the system will ask you to enter a PIN-code. this is the default value “0000”, or a custom combination of numbers, if set earlier. After entering the code, press the “OK” button to start the process of restarting the system.
What is TV reboot for?
The functionality of a smart TV is controlled by an embedded operating system. The influence of external factors or internal system errors can manifest itself as lagging and freezing of the image, interrupted sound, and other problems SIMilar to computer failures. Some of the errors associated with incorrect software operation are designed to overcome the possibility of restarting the TV.
There are two reboot options.
- Short-term disconnection of the TV receiver from the power supply. This technique helps to get rid of such minor errors as resetting incorrectly working applications that take up RAM and slow down other processes.
- Resetting system settings to default values (restoring factory settings) is used to fix more complex software glitches.
First, you need to deal with the symptoms that determine a system failure and decide to reset the TV to factory settings. These signs include the following points:
- the browser or any other application takes a suspiciously long time to load;
- the program being used hangs;
- IP addresses are blocked;
- built-in flash player reports an error;
- the device does not respond to commands given by the user with the remote control.
The reasons that disturb the stability of the Smart-module can be voltage drops, childish pranks with the remote control or inept user actions, as well as an unsuitable software version. When the system is rebooted, the factory settings are restored. As a result of a system reset, the software causes of the failure disappear, since incorrect changes made to the system during operation are deleted. To eliminate hardware problems, contact the service center. Manipulations for restarting the system differ between models from different manufacturers.
Reboot Smart TV
The number of owners of Smart TVs is growing every year. Not always “smart” equipment is able to work without failures. From time to time, users are faced with problematic situations. What problems are eliminated by restarting Smart-TV, we will consider further.
How to reset Sony
On Sony Bravia TVs with Android TV OS, the system reboot is as follows.
- Make sure that no external USB storage devices are connected to the TV receiver. If there is a USB flash drive connected, disconnect the device.
- On the TV turned on, by pressing the “POWER” / “Power” button for 4-5 seconds, wait for the message “Power off”.
- After a minute, the TV should turn on automatically.
This system reset removes most software glitches without losing user preferences.
For Android models Philips, Sony, Dexp, Hayer and others can be reset to factory defaults. The process takes some time and consists in going through the appropriate menu items “Settings” → “System settings” → “Customer support” → “Factory settings”. The procedure for resetting the system to its initial values is initiated by pressing the “OK” button.
Factory reset on Samsung TVs in 5 minutes
If the TV is constantly rebooting, then the problem is probably a software failure. This type of problem is caused by a system problem. There are several different ways to restore the correct operation of the device, but without a doubt, the best option is to reset the settings.
How to restart Samsung TV? The aLGorithm for restarting the operating system of the equipment directly depends on the model and series of the device. Now we will analyze the specifics of resetting the basic parameters on Samsung TVs of various models, and also analyze what such radical measures are fraught with.
What will happen to the TV after a factory reset?
Here you can draw as many analogies as you like with any other equipment. Of course, absolutely everything will be erased, so you will have to set the parameters again. To some extent, this can be compared to reinstalling Windows on a computer or laptop.
Basically, a full reset of Samsung Smart TV has three significant consequences, let’s analyze each of them. Of course, there are also less significant consequences, but they can be omitted and left without additional attention.
First, there will be a complete rollback to the factory settings. An exception is the network settings. Let’s try to understand in more detail what the user is losing. Of course, manual adjustment of sound, brightness, contrast and other image parameters will be lost.
It is clear that after resetting the parameters, you will have to re-expose everything. This is especially inconvenient if you spent a lot of free time manually adjusting the color reproduction.
The second really significant consequence is the deletion of all previously saved channels. Regardless of which brand device you use: LG or Samsung, the information will be erased. This applies to both previously found channels and the selected location, blocked programs, etc.
Unfortunately, many users compare resetting a Samsung TV to updating a software. It is clear that in no case can an equal sign be put between these two processes. If you roll back to the default parameters, then the firmware version remains the same, no changes will be made.
Basically, this is all the user should know about. If the consequences do not scare you, you can safely proceed to reset the basic parameters.
Take the remote control and open the main menu by pressing the “Menu” button. An alternative option. press the “Home” button on the remote control, and then on the TV screen select the “Settings” section.
Select the subsection “Support”, namely the “Self-diagnosis” command. In the list that appears, select “Reset”.
To confirm the return to factory values, you need to enter the PIN-code, by default it is 0000. After that, the TV will reboot itself.
As practice shows, the rollback to the default values on all Samsung TVs is approximately the same. The only difference is in the names of the menu items. Now let’s figure out how to reset the settings on a Samsung D series TV.
First you need to open the TV section, then press the “Exit” button on the remote control. Hold this key for about 10 seconds. This will open a new dialog box. The alert text indicates that all default values will be restored. This applies to both the parameters of the TV itself and Smart TV. To start the reboot, click on the “OK” button.
First, experts strongly recommend updating your Smart TV, if the error persists and the TV restarts randomly, then reset your user settings.
Resetting the settings on the TV is carried out as in the H series in accordance with the following instructions:
- Click on the “” button located in the lower left corner of the screen.
- Choose “Menu”.
- Section “Support”.
- Self-Diagnosis Tab.
The process of changing user parameters to factory settings is identical in all cases, only the name of the buttons on the remote control is changed.
For the parameters to be automatically reset, you need to follow the same principle as in the step-by-step instructions for the J series models.
- Take your remote control.
- Press the “Menu” button.
- In the menu that opens on the screen, select the “Settings” section.
- Go to the “Support” tab.
- Click on the “Self-diagnosis” command.
- From the offered list you need to select “Reset”.
- Enter PIN and press yes.
When turned on, you will notice that the parameters you set have been erased.
M, Q and LS series
- Press the “Home” button.
- Select the “Menu” section.
- Go to the subsection “Settings”.
- Switch to the “Support” tab.
- We select the command “Self-diagnosis”, and then “Reset”.
Before you can return to the default settings, you need to specify the PIN.
To find out why the TV restarts arbitrarily, you need to determine the cause of the software failure. Often, the problem lies precisely in incorrect user settings. Therefore, the operating system is not updated, but a regular reboot and zeroing of the settings set by the user.
Let’s look at a real-world example. Users prefer to install firmware updates automatically, which is actually a big mistake. Due to the use of this function, the TV starts to turn on abruptly in the middle of the night or reboot directly while watching your favorite movie or TV series. Attempts to return the parameters to their defaults will most likely be unsuccessful. The only way out of this situation is to reset the Samsung TV.
As noted earlier, the procedure for rolling back to the default settings will directly depend on which TV model you are using. Consider all possible scenarios for the development of events and supplement them with step-by-step instructions.
You can reset the values according to the same principle as on the Samsumg series J, open the settings, select “Self-diagnosis”, and then click “Reset”.
Before restarting, the device will ask for a PIN code to confirm the action.