Why do you perform a full factory reset on Samsung and how to complete the procedure in 2021
Sometimes, when actively using a mobile device, the phone freezes and does not respond to any actions. You can try just restarting your smartphone. If you can’t complete it or problems persist, then it is reasonable to use a factory reset on your Samsung smartphone.
The easiest way to reset all settings and data on Samsung is to launch the tool through the system menu. The sequence of actions is as follows.
- Find the “Settings” icon in the menu and open it.
- In the “General” tab, open the “Backup and reset” item.
- Among the possible options, select the line “Data reset”.
- The system will issue a warning about the complete loss of personal information. After reading, click “Reset settings”, which is located at the bottom.
- Next, you will need to confirm the launch of the utility again. Click “Delete All”.
If the device uses a graphic password or a numeric Pin-code, then before starting cleaning, you will need to enter it.
After the performed actions, the system will begin clearing the memory and restoring the original settings.
Factory reset features
Hard reset Samsung (data reset on Samsung) means clearing the permanent memory of a mobile device from all applications, user settings and files.
To do a factory reset on Samsung you will need:
- in case of malfunctions caused by the neutral use of the device, the defeat of viruses, the operation of the device is restored;
- optimization after firmware;
- preparing the phone for sale or transfer to another user.
If you make a Hard Reset on Samsung with Android OS, then all user data will be erased, including the notebook and all messages.
Changes made by the user will be saved if they were made after the owner acquired superuser (root) rights. Personal data may remain if the FRP mode (enhanced protection against theft and loss) has been activated on the device.
Using service codes
There is another way to perform a reset. using the Samsung system code (hard reset).
Doesn’t work on all models. When resetting, not only the memory of the smartphone is reset, but also the flash drive that is installed in it. Before performing a hard reset on Samsung, remove the removable media from the device.
- Initially, you need to open the application to dial numbers.
- Using the keyboard, dial the code: 27673855 #.
- After pressing the call button, the reset procedure is activated. At the end, the smartphone will reboot.
This is a very simple option for zeroing memory, but using it is fraught with danger, since the owner of the device will not receive any warnings before launching.
Using the keys
If you can’t start a factory reset on Samsung in the menu, for example, during a cyclic reboot, then you can use the factory hard reset.
- Initially, the smartphone is completely turned off.
- To get into the factory menu (Recovery Mode), three buttons are simultaneously held down: power on, “Home” and “Volume Up”. In some models, there is no Home key; the two remaining ones are used to launch the menu.
- The pressed buttons are released when the Samsung splash screen appears. After 10 seconds, the menu itself will be displayed.
- Use the “Volume Down” button to move through the points. Use the power key to select “Wipe data / factory reset”.
- The small menu will reappear. Use the volume up button to move to the line that begins with the word “Yes.”.
- Use the power button to confirm their decision.
- After clearing the memory, the system menu reappears. This time you need to select “Reboot system now”.
Next, the smartphone will start, but with new initial settings.
Why and when to reset the settings
With the help of Hard Reset on Samsung, you can quickly delete all data in your smartphone. Performing such a procedure manually is problematic and time-consuming. Such memory cleaning is required if you want to sell the device or transfer it to another person.
Many problems with the functioning of Samsung devices can also be fixed by performing a hard reset. Unfortunately, you won’t be able to restore the previous firmware, the crashed IMEI or fix the problems caused by NVRam. In such situations, you will need to re-forgive the phone again.
Basic ways to perform a factory reset
There are several ways to reset Samsung to factory settings. Each of them has its own characteristics and is relevant for different situations.
Preparing for a hard reset
Before proceeding with restoring a mobile gadget to factory settings, if the situation permits, copy all important information from it to external media, for example, to a computer hard drive or to the cloud.
It is convenient to save contacts on the Google service of the same name. To do this, copy them from SIM cards to the phone memory and log in to the device under the Google account to which you want to transfer them. Synchronization will take place automatically.
Videos, pictures, music and other user files can be simply transferred from folder to folder by connecting the phone with a USB cable to the PC.
If this is not possible, install a cloud service client on your mobile device, for example, Google Drive or Yandex.Disk, enter the “Files” section, click “Upload to disk” and select the data to save.
To avoid having to enter the owner’s login and password when starting the device after the reset, delete your Google account from the system.
Immediately before recovery, charge the device to at least 25-30% or connect to a power source, and remove the memory card and SIM from it.
Solved: Unable to scroll down submenus. Samsung Community
I’ve seen a similar post, but without a proper / well explained fix.
I just bought a Samsung UNSORU7100F. 50 ” 4K Smart TV. When I access the first level of settings, I can scroll up and down. When I select General (where there are many submenus), I cannot scroll down. So I can’t even restart the TV! It’s so frustrating!
I have updated the firmware to the latest version.
RESOLVED! Thanks to the suggestions below. The only way. reboot the TV remotely with Samsung Customer Service. https://www.Samsung.com/us/support/contact/ (I used web chat). To allow remote access, hold the Home button on the remote until a window appears (5-10 seconds).
Oddly enough, after explaining the problem and asking them to restart my TV, they suggested that I scroll to the TV reset menu item!
Via the system menu
This method is preferable when the device boots up and works more or less normally, that is, you have access to the system menu and all on-screen buttons.
- Open the system settings utility and go to the “General” section. Some Samsung models do not have this section. If this is your case, proceed to the next step.
- Tap the “Reset” button or its equivalent. “Privacy”, “Archiving (archiving) and reset”.
- Go to “Reset device (data)”.
- Click “Delete All” or “Reset”.
After a few seconds, the device will restart in a zeroed state.
How to Disable Soap Opera Effect on 2018 Samsung TVs
Open advanced settings. Like the sliders for adjusting color and brightness, the settings for turning off Auto Motion Plus are found in the Picture Settings menu under the Additional Settings section.
Go to the Auto Motion Plus menu. To turn off the soap opera effect, turn off or adjust the Auto Motion Plus function. The default is Auto, so either turn it off (to turn it off completely) or adjust the blur and shake reduction to your liking using the sliders in the menu below.
Reduce blur and reduce blur. If you chose the custom Auto Motion Plus setting, you start with anti-blur and anti-shake.
Blur reduction is intended to reduce the blur that occurs when fast moving objects move across the screen at a low frame rate, increase the frame rate by estimating what image will be between two frames of content, and add intermediate frames. This is the biggest offender in the soap opera effect, so bring that slider back first.
Judder Reduction. another intruder. It is designed to reduce the distortion that can occur when displaying 24Hz content (such as a movie) on higher frame rate displays. This results in a slight stutter, which Judder Reduction seeks to correct. As with reducing blur, if you still see the soap opera effect, reduce it or turn it off.
Disable LED Clear Motion. The latest trick of TV manufacturers to “fix” your picture. This is a backlight flicker control. By enabling this function, you will greatly reduce the overall brightness of the display by flashing it on and off. a method designed to simulate a higher frame rate. If in doubt, it can be safely disabled.
What is a factory reset and when to apply it
Factory reset or hard reset of any mobile gadget on Android (not only Samsung Galaxy) is clearing its permanent memory from all applications, settings and files, except for those installed by the manufacturer.
The reset function is intended for:
- Restoring the device to operability in case of software problems and malware infection, when the failure cannot be eliminated by milder methods.
- Preparing a gadget for sale or transfer to another user.
- Optimizations after firmware update.
After a hard reset, no user data remains on the smartphone, except for those stored on the removable memory card and SIM (contacts). However, in some cases, the changes made by the user are still saved. Namely:
- If, before the rollback, the device was root. Preinstalled applications removed with superuser rights are not restored after a reset.
- When FRP (Factory Reset Protection) is activated. enhanced protection of the owner’s data in case of loss or theft of the phone.
A device with FRP enabled, even after a hard reset, will ask for a user account password, without which access to the system is impossible. Therefore, it is completely pointless to rollback on such a device in order to delete a forgotten password.
This method is used for the most serious problems. He is the only salvation when the device does not load the operating system or insurmountable problems arise during its launch. For example, blocking by a ransomware virus.
Fortunately, Android devices, including Samsung, have a Recovery menu with a hard reset function for such a case. This menu can be accessed even when the main system has completely lost its functionality.
To enter Recovery, turn off your phone or tablet by long pressing the power button. Then press one of the following key combinations:
- Home Power Volume up.
- Bixby (Voice Assistant Activation Button) Power Volume Up.
- Power Volume up (on devices with a touch home button).
After the manufacturer’s splash screen appears on the screen, release the power button. Continue to hold the rest until the inscription “Samsung Galaxy” changes to the menu “Android Recovery”.
- Using the volume keys to navigate, highlight the “Wipe Data \ Factory Reset” item. To confirm the selection, press the power button 1 time.
- Confirm your choice again by pressing “Yes” or “Yes, delete all user data”. This will start the process of zeroing user data.
- When you return to the Recovery menu screen, select the “Reboot system now” command. The machine will restart.
If the reset and restore is successful, after a few seconds you will see the desktop, which will look the same when you pick up the phone for the first time.
Preparing your phone for a factory reset
Before making a hard reset Samsung, you need to save all the important information that is on it, otherwise you will simply lose them.
Also, I would advise be sure to delete the Google profile from the device, which is on it. The whole point here is that the latest versions of Android use a new security system aimed at preventing theft of devices. If you reset the Samsung A50 without unlinking your Google account, then after that it will require you to enter a password. If you forget it, it will be a disaster. the phone will not be able to boot into normal mode. Only the service center can help, and then only after the presentation of documents confirming the purchase.
How to factory reset Samsung A50
In the life of almost any modern person at least once, but there is a need to reset the smartphone to factory settings. The reasons are completely different. the device may malfunction or it needs to be prepared for sale. Hard Reset on Samsung Galaxy A50 can be done by absolutely any of you. for this you do not need any specific knowledge, everything is simple and accessible. I will show you two ways to reset the Samsung A50 phone settings, which the manufacturer provides to us. through the operating system or using the engineering menu. Drove!
Factory reset via One UI
The easiest way to “reset” a DO smartphone to the factory state, for example, before selling, is to use the method built into the Samsung One UI proprietary shell. This is done like this:
Open the smartphone settings, go to the “General settings” “Reset” “Reset data”:
In the last menu we find the “Reset” button and press it. After that, the smartphone will once again ask if we are sure of our actions and if we really want to fulfill our plans. We agree and wait. The whole procedure takes on average 10-15 minutes.
Wipe data on Samsung
This method will help you to reset Samsung A50 to factory settings in cases where the phone does not boot into normal working state. For example, after trying to get Root or installing some “crooked” application. The so-called “Vipe” can help in this case. It runs like this:
First of all, you need to go to the engineering menu. To do this, turn off your smartphone completely. Then press the volume down button and the power button at the same time. You need to hold for about 7-10 seconds. First, the logo will light up and as soon as the screen goes out, you can release the buttons.
Next, the engineering menu of the Samsung A50 should appear. You can navigate the menu using the volume buttons. We need to select the Wipe data / factory reset item and click on the power button to enter the section:
In the next menu, select the Yes item and again confirm the selection with the “Power” button.
The screen should blink black and after that you will be back in the main menu. Now you need to select the Reboot system now item to reboot the device.
Then you can put your Samsung Galaxy A50 on the table and go drink tea. for the next 10 minutes it will reinstall the system and erase old data. Good luck!
Unresponsive touch screen
Sometimes there is a situation when the touch screen of a smartphone does not respond well. Elimination of external causes:
- The external environment causes the screen to become less sensitive.
- The magnet affects the phone, so the touch screen does not work properly, the phone must be kept away from the magnetic field.
Static electricity, sweat, and grease on the hand cause the phone to become unresponsive to touch. Before touching the screen again, make sure your hand is clean, dry and free of static electricity. Unplug the Android phone from the power source to stop charging, after which the phone will most likely get rid of the problem. In particularly hot or cold temperatures, it is easy to obtain an unresponsive touch screen. Therefore, in this situation, it is better not to use the phone.
How to troubleshoot internal crashes, or how to reset “Android” on Samsung:
- Disconnect the power supply and restart the device.
- Turn off Android phone and tablet completely.
- After 1 or 2 minutes, press and hold the Power key to turn it back on. Then the touch screen will work as usual after the device is rebooted.
- Remove the memory card and SIM card; sometimes there may be an error on the memory card or on the SIM card.
- If the device provides a removable battery function, you need to pull off the back cover of the mobile phone and remove the battery.
- Wait 1 or 2 minutes, then reinsert the battery and turn on the smartphone.
- Boot the device in safe mode. This will help you know if the touchscreen crash is caused by a recently installed program.
- Install an anti-virus program. If the sensor failure does not affect the ability to download applications from the Play Store, download and install the antivirus application and scan the phone. It can solve all problems.
- Calibrate the screen.
- Various programs are available on the Play Store that can calibrate your phone’s touchscreen and improve the accuracy of your experience. These programs are very effective, especially when the touch screen responds inaccurately or slowly.
- Apply Factory Reset Android in recovery mode. If the screen is completely unresponsive, then it’s time to restart your phone in this mode. Although this will erase the information stored on the Android device, so you need to apply this solution as a last resort and, if possible, back up and restore your Android data in advance.
Complete erasure of personal data
Before selling your phone or sending it to the manufacturer for warranty repair, it is recommended that you delete all personal data from the device. Before you reset the settings on “Android” from “Samsung“, do the following sequentially:
- Resetting your mobile phone to factory settings.
- Wipe mobile phone data: manually or using the Shredder app.
- After resetting the phone, set up the smartphone again, but this time with a different Gmail address.
- Download random sample images to your smartphone.
- Create imaginary contacts and install various applications that they have never used before. This overwrites old data that can no longer be recovered.
- Turn off the phone and reset to factory settings.
A convenient alternative to manual removal is the so-called shredding attachment. Reboot the DO phone to factory defaults again, then load the app like iScredder.
All Shredder apps are designed to automatically override old storage with random content, so personal data cannot be recovered. After that, you can reset your phone and sell it without any problems.
Soft reset phone
If the device freezes or starts acting very strange or slow, for example, ignoring touch input, the first thing the user should try is to perform a soft reset, otherwise known as turning off / on the smartphone. There are several options for resetting Android devices:
- Hold down the power button until the boot menu appears and then press Power off.
- Remove the battery, wait a few seconds, and then reinstall it. This only works with a removable battery.
- Hold down the power button until the phone turns off.
- You may need to hold down the button for a minute or more.
- After any of these methods, they wait 10-30 seconds and turn on the phone again.
Making a backup
Before you reset your phone to factory settings, make sure you have backups of all important data. If it’s still possible and your phone allows it, it’s best to make a full backup of your personal information. To create it before resetting your Android phone, you can use the manufacturer’s software, for example, Samsung Smart Switch or for older Samsung KIES devices, a Google account or additional backup applications such as MyPhone Explorer or Helium Backup.
Once all your contacts, photos, user settings and applications have been backed up, you can start the reset. simply through the menu on your smartphone. This option basically works on all versions of Samsung and tablets.
Before you reset your Android phone to factory settings, perform the following operations:
- Go to “Settings” in the phone menu.
- Opens “Backup and Reset”.
- In the case of Samsung Galaxy S8, you can do a “Reset” through “General Administration”. A message will appear stating that it is possible to back up all application data, Wi-Fi passwords and other parameters via a Google account.
- Set the checkbox to the “Restore automatically” option if you want to restore the saved data immediately during a new installation of the application.
- To do a hard reset, click on the Factory Reset option. A hint will appear indicating which data and accounts will be affected, the user will also have the option to save the information to the inserted SD card.
- Press “Reset device” and again, before resetting “Android” buttons, confirm this step.
- Click “Delete All” and enter PIN or password for security reasons.
- After that, the device will reboot with factory settings.
How to reset “Android” using buttons?
A soft reset is just restarting your phone. Sounds simple, but it helps in cases with many problems and glitches. For example, it can happen that Samsung or any other phone becomes slow because the memory is overloaded with an unfinished application. In such cases, before resetting “Android”, it is enough to turn off the smartphone once or remove the battery for a few minutes. Experts call such a discharge soft. If the problem after it has not been resolved, the user should think about how to restore the Samsung Galaxy to factory settings by performing a hard reset.
Reset and Reboot functions
Many people confuse the word Reset with the word Reboot. If the user is experiencing significant lag or any other problem they want to fix without losing all their data, they will use the Reset function, which will simply reboot the phone. If you apply Reboot before you reset “Android”, then you need to be prepared for the fact that this function will delete all data and phone settings.
The difference between soft and hard. It is equivalent to the words Soft and Hard, coming from SOFTware and HARDware. This means that if the user is using the software to reboot the Android phone, it is SOFT. Pulling out the battery would be a hard boot as it touches the device’s hard drive. Hard Reboot requires the user to do something with their phone’s hardware.
Some devices, such as the Nexus 5 or Samsung Galaxy S6, do not have removable batteries. To simulate battery power, turn on the phone while holding down the power and volume down buttons so that the screen turns off and the reboot animation appears. If the user did not have time to make a backup before resetting the Android phone, all data from the device will be lost.
However, since most of the device’s content is tied to its Google account, such as downloaded applications, contacts, messages, emails, it can try to recover its data from the cloud.
If the user has an Android phone, he can make a so-called NAndroid backup before resetting the Android phone to factory settings, which can be easily restored later, and the device will be in its previous state.
Reboot TVs with Android
As you know, any Android device needs a reboot from time to time to ensure smooth operation. Over time, they get bloated with redundant files and data, and all this makes them run slower. Performing a factory reset removes all layers and restores the device to its original factory state. This means it should work just like new.
To perform a factory reset on TVs you will need a Toothpick keyboard and USB, especially if the remote doesn’t work. The following steps are taken:
- Disconnect the device from power.
- With the power off, place the pin in the AV or SPDIF port on the back of the box. If you press gently, you will feel a small button.
- Press it lightly until you feel like it is pressed.
- While holding the button, turn on the power again.
- Continue to hold the button until the logo appears.
- When this happens, she is released.
- The TV goes into start-up mode immediately.
- Move on to the final stage.
- If this does not happen, the user will be taken to another screen that asks how to load the device. A menu should appear.
- Using a USB keyboard, press until the reset mode is highlighted.
- Press a tab on the keyboard.
- Choose to delete all user data.
- Wait until the process is complete, select the reboot device and click the tab.
- After reboot, provide your login credentials.
Button recovery tools
When it comes to factory restore, there is little disagreement between Samsung phones and the user may need to find specific instructions before resetting “Android” to “Samsung”. The main functions of the phone buttons:
- After turning off the power, press Volume Up Power, until the recovery menu appears.
- Use Volume Down to scroll through the settings mode and Power to select the mode.
- Use Volume Down to scroll through the delete position and press the Power button before selecting.
- Press the Power button to select the reboot system.
- Some Samsung devices require users to hold down the Volume Up and Home key and then press and hold Power until the Samsung logo initiates a factory reset.
- While holding Volume Up, press and hold Power until the Fastboot screen appears.
- Apply Volume Down to go to Recovery and press the Power button to select the mode.
- When the Android icon and red exclamation mark appear, quickly press the Volume Up and Power button at the same time.
- Apply Volume Down to scroll through the factory reset and press the Power button to select the mode.
- After complete cleaning, press the Power button to select the reboot mode.
How to Factory Reset Samsung from Settings Menu
A master reset will help restore the device to factory settings and may delete your personal data from the internal memory. downloaded content, pictures, ringtones, contacts and applications. However, this action does not erase the data stored on the SIM or SD.
How to Reset Settings in Samsung Galaxy A50. Restore Defaults
To perform a master reset, follow these steps:
- Back up all data from internal memory.
- On the home screen, press the “Menu” key and then “Settings”.
- Highlight and press “Backup & Reset”.
- Click “Factory data reset” and select “Delete all”.
How to Factory Reset Samsung with Hardware Keys
It also restores factory settings and erases personal data from internal memory without affecting the contents of the SIM or SD card.
If the device menu freezes or stops responding, you can reset the settings using the hardware keys. To perform a master reset, you need the following steps:
- Turn off the device. Press and hold the volume keys at the same time.
- Press the power key, wait for the phone to vibrate once, then release it.
- Keep holding the sound setting keys until AndroidSystemRecovery appears.
- Press the volume down button to highlight the data you want to reset. Press the power button to make a selection. Press this key again to delete all user data. Then press the power button twice more.
If your phone is not working properly, you might need to restart it and also clear the cache. This will help remove unnecessary content from the gadget’s memory. Unlike a master reset, deleting the cache does not erase your personal data.
To erase the cache, you must do the following:
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold VolumeUp and VolumeDown at the same time.
- Press the power key and wait for the smartphone to vibrate once, then release it.
- Continue to hold down the volume buttons until the AndroidSystemRecovery screen appears. Press the volume key down to highlight the cache partition to be deleted.
- Hold down the required button to select the data you want to delete. Home (ICS only) or Power (GB only).
Make sure everything is highlighted correctly and restart your gadget. This method is useful in that it allows you to simply clear the device’s memory of unnecessary information. This is the softest way to help get your Samsung Galaxy S2 up and running. You can always reset the settings, so it’s best to start small. This can be verified in the course of further use of the smartphone.
How to Factory Reset Samsung in Different Ways
Sometimes it happens that the Samsung Galaxy S II doesn’t work very well. What to do in such a situation? If the phone does not function correctly, you will have to restart it through the menu or using the hardware keys. How to Factory Reset Samsung? Several ways can be applied.
Safe Mode allows you to enable your device with disabled third-party applications. By turning on the gadget in this way, you can easily remove all programs that may cause problems when loading or operating Samsung Galaxy. How to reset settings in safe mode. indicated below. You may not need a hard reset.
To enable Safe Mode and use it to troubleshoot problems, you need the following:
How to hard reset or factory data reset in Samsung Galaxy A50
- Remove the battery from the phone.
- Reinsert the battery. Press and hold the Menu button and turn on the device at the same time. When you see the lock symbol on the screen, you can release the “Menu”.
- SafeMode is displayed in the lower left corner. Remove any third party apps that are causing you problems.
- Press and hold the power key, select Power off.
- Remove the battery and reinsert it.
- Press the power button to turn on the device, but do not touch any keys during reboot.
Now you know how to factory reset Samsung. The above are the simplest methods. There are other ways, for example, flashing the device. However, these options are not recommended for non-specialists.
- At the same time, we hold down the buttons: “Home”. the center button, the volume change key “”, and the power key.
- We are waiting for a couple of seconds when the Samsung logo appears, then we wait until Recovery mode starts.
- Letting go of the previously held keys.
- Using the volume keys /. go to the wipe datafactory reset line. To select an item, we make a short press on the power key. Then we do everything according to the preparation.
Method if there is no Home button, or when the keyboard shortcut does not work
- We hold down two keys: decrease the volume “-”, and power
- As soon as you see the Samsung logo, you can release the power key. At the same time, hold the volume button. When a recumbent Android appears with an exclamation mark, you can release the button
- We do Hard reset (hard reset) according to the standard procedure
- Hold down the power and volume down buttons at the same time
- Release the keys when the recovery menu appears
- In the menu, look for the Factory Reset line, select it with the power button. We are waiting for the operation to complete and reboot the tablet.
- Simultaneously hold down the power key and the volume down rocker
- Wait until small text appears at the top of the screen, then release the keys
- As soon as you see the inscription Wipe Data, immediately press the volume key once (the main thing is to do this without delay). We are waiting for the reboot, we are using.
(works in most cases)
- Press the volume rocker up and the power button at the same time
- Letting go when the Android logo appears
- After the appearance of the recovery, we reset according to the standard
- Together with the power key, simultaneously hold down the volume down rocker
- Wait for the tablet to start, after which the power button can be released, do not release the volume rocker
- When the recumbent Android appears, release the key, and immediately press the volume rocker fully. (That is, decreasing and increasing volume at the same time). If nothing happened, repeat the procedure again until it works.
- If you’re lucky, you will be taken to the Recovery menu, and then everything is as usual
- It is necessary to hold down two more simultaneously with the power key. volume control (i.e. press the rocker in the middle), and hold for a few seconds
- Then just release these buttons, and make a single press on the volume down or up rocker
- We are looking for the Wipe data / Factory reset item, select it with the power key, and wait until the reset process is over.
- Press the power key and hold until you feel a slight vibration
- Immediately after that, you need to quickly press the volume up key several times (it may not work the first time)
- The Recovery menu will appear, then we reset using the standard procedure
- Hold down the volume and power keys at the same time
- Letting go only when the Lenovo logo appears
- When you wait for the recovery menu to load, follow the standard procedure using the template
Through the Recovery menu (if the tablet does not turn on)
If a software failure occurs in the tablet, it stops starting, “eternal loading” is in progress, or the device is locked with a graphic key. you have only one way out. to get into Recovery mode, ie. recovery mode. The Recovery menu can only be accessed when the tablet is turned off. For this, a special combination of simultaneously or sequentially pressed physical buttons on the tablet is used, which are located on the body of the device. These are usually the volume rocker /., power buttons, and / or the Home key. The general procedure is as follows:
Turn off the tablet. The battery must be fully charged. If you are not sure of a full charge, or if the battery is weak, it is better to carry out all the manipulations by connecting the tablet to the network
We hold down the key combination (examples of such combinations for your device model will be below), and wait until the Recovery mode opens
We move through the menu using the volume rocker (in some tablets, touch control is possible). We select the wipe data / factory reset command (translation: erase the base / reset the settings to the factory settings). To do this, you need to press with your finger, if the control is touch, or with the power key, which in this case serves as an OK button.
After that, you need to give the reboot command. To do this, select the reboot system now item (translation: reboot the system now)
The tablet will think a little, all data and settings will be erased, and it will turn on itself.
It is worth noting that each tablet manufacturer sets its own set of keys to access the Recovery menu, so only general methods were collected that are relevant for different brands of devices.
Attention! In the descriptions of the options for how to get into the Recovery, I will mention that the reset is carried out according to the standard, general procedure, or according to the blank. It means that you will need to use the blank with the photo described above.
- The volume up rocker “” must be pressed simultaneously with the power button
- When the tablet reacts with vibration, you can release the power rocker, continue to hold the volume control button
- As soon as the menu appears, the button can be released
- Further according to the standard
- Press the “Home” key simultaneously with the power button
- When the Android logo appears, release the power key, press it for a couple more seconds. Then press the volume change key
- Next, we do a reset according to the pattern
- Simultaneously hold down the Home and Power / Lock buttons. Release the “Power” after a couple of seconds, while the “Home” key continues to hold
- When you see the Recovery menu, the button can be released, and reset according to the standard workpiece.
- Hold down the Power and Down buttons at the same time, and hold for about 10 seconds until the menu appears
- Resetting the workpiece
- Hold the volume button in the middle, followed by the power button. Do not release the volume rocker while doing this.
- Hold for up to 10 seconds until the Android splash screen appears. At this time, you need to release the power key, but the volume button must remain pressed
- As soon as the image of the Android robot with gears appears, move your finger press from the center of the volume rocker to increase it
- Release the button only when a green download bar appears
- Further, all that needs to be done is to observe the process. When everything is demolished and hardreset is done, the tablet will restart.