Using a remote iCloud service
You can use this unlocking method, provided that the “Find My Phone” option is active on the iPhone. At the same time, the undoubted advantage of this method is that you can unlock the device remotely. A personal computer, on which synchronization was constantly performed, is not required.
To recover your password you will need:
- Log in to the official icloud.com portal through any device with Internet access.
- Enter your iPhone ID. Without this entry is impossible.
- Go to the section “All devices” All devices.
- If several phones are displayed, then you should select your device.
- Select “Erase iPhone”. This will remove the password on the device.
After that, the phone is available. You can restore from the latest backup.
Important! If the locked phone has a ban on using a mobile phone and connecting to Wi-Fi, then you will not be able to recover the password in this way. Almost all options for restoring access are relevant in the presence of the Internet.
This is the most preferred way to recover your password. All that is needed is a computer on which the synchronization was done and a USB cable. If you are using a computer that has not been synchronized, you will need to enter your iTunes password.
The recovery instructions are as follows:
- Connect your phone to your computer using a cable.
- Launch iTunes by entering your password.
- If everything is done correctly, then synchronization will turn on automatically and you just have to wait. If this does not happen, you should select a device from the list and start synchronization yourself.
- Wait a few hours, but it’s worth it.
- After successful synchronization, you will be prompted to restore through the created backup. we agree.
- As a result of the restoration, you will be able to get full access to your phone. All that remains is to set a new password to enter.
When recovering a password, iPhone owners have some questions. The section provides answers to frequently asked questions.
Is it possible to unlock the found phone
Apple employees do everything to prevent a third party from unlocking the iPhone. In this case, you will not be able to access the stolen or found device.
Of course, there are always exceptions. However, they are rare and available only to real specialists.
What to do if none of the methods helps to recover your password
If none of the above options helped, then the first rule is not to experiment, in the hope of “luck” to unlock the device. It won’t do anything good.
In this case, you can consider special programs (applications) on the Internet that help to get a password.
Of the common applications, 4uKey can be used. With it, the settings are reset to the factory settings. A similar application iMyFone LockWiper will help make settings fail through DFU mode.
Resetting Incorrect Attempts Counters
This method is suitable if there is only one (or several) attempts left to enter the correct code. To reset the counter of incorrect entry of the secret code, you will need a computer or laptop to which the phone was connected for synchronization.
- Connect the phone with a cable. Wait a little while the program “detects” your device.
- In the “Devices” menu, you will need to select “Sync with XXX (there should be the name of your iPhone).
- With the start of synchronization, the counter will be reset and you can re-enter the password to enter the device.
This variant of unlocking the device is not suitable for those who wish to use someone else’s computer. As you know, when connecting to a new device, you should select the “trust” button, which will open on the phone. Since the device’s screen is locked, you won’t be able to click “trust”.
It is important to take into account that you cannot reset the password reset counter by simply rebooting.
It is easy to forget the password to the smartphone, because the models after 4s have a fingerprint scanner, and often you no longer need to enter the password. But even in modern models, many habitually set a digital password. which they can then forget.
Also, the password will come in handy in the winter season, when unlocking the phone in the cold with a fingerprint is a little problematic. After installing the login code, many iPhone owners realize that they have forgotten it. Here are all the ways you can unlock your iPhone.
Reset password using iTunes
If you forget your iPhone passcode, you can unlock your device, but it takes a little effort using iTunes. How to recover iPhone password? “iTunes”, or rather an account from it, will be required first of all, so you better not forget these details. You will also need to do several steps in advance, so it is better to do it now: synchronize your phone with your computer in order to have access to your smartphone and disable the “Find my iPhone” option (but do this only as a last resort).
Resetting the password with recovery mode
If you have never synchronized your device with iTunes or have not activated the “Find my iPhone” option on your phone, then you will have to use this password reset method. This option is not the most pleasant, because it will 100% delete all your data, but there is no other way to recover the password on the iPhone. This is not an ideal solution, but should only be used if none of the above method works.
- Unplug your smartphone cables and unplug it.
- Press and hold the round Home button as long as you connect the unit to iTunes. If your iPhone won’t activate, turn it on.
- Continue to hold “Home” until the “Connect to iTunes” window appears and a message stating that iTunes has found the smartphone in recovery mode.
- Click on OK, the “Summary” window will pop up in iTunes. Now you can click on “Restore iPhone”.
Recovery mode erases all data and returns the machine to factory settings. Basically, you will get a new iPhone without personal data.
Note: The process of downloading the update file may take more than 15 minutes. Then your device will exit recovery mode and the procedure will need to be repeated.
How to recover password on “iPhone”: methods, procedure
Setting up a password on your phone is extremely useful. Your password will protect your phone from intruders in the event that it is stolen or the device is lost. Bad things happen because of passwords. sometimes they are forgotten. What to do in this case? How to recover iPhone password? If you forget it, you will have to reset the device password, but extremely unpleasant things can happen: loss of all data, including messages, contacts, photos and videos. Therefore, it is necessary to competently approach the issue.
What to do if you forgot your Apple ID password?
Many people are worried about how to recover the ID password on the iPhone, because some think that if the password is forgotten, then everything, the device can no longer be used. This is not the case, you can restore access to your Apple ID, the main thing is to know how.
The easiest way to recover your account password is to send a special message to your mailbox. Follow the instructions below:
- Go to iforgot.Apple and enter your e-mail identifier from your Apple ID. Click on “Continue”.
- Select the item “Receive a message by e-mail”, again click on “Continue”.
- An email will be sent to your mail with a link to reset your password. Follow it, and then follow the advice on the display.
Note: if the letter is not in the “Inbox” folder, then check “Spam”.
How to Bypass iPhone Passcode and Extract Data?
- Install the program on your MacBook or PC connect the iDevice to the PC.
- Connect iPhone and launch the program. The main panel will be displayed there and there will be three options, you select only the item “Recover from iOS device”.
- Now put your iPhone into DFU mode. How to do it? Press and hold the Home and Power buttons until the display turns black, wait 10 seconds, release the Power button, but hold the Home button for another 15 seconds, release the Home button when the message “ Introduced to DFU mode “.
- The process of scanning all data on the device begins.
- All data has now been exported to the computer and a backup will be made.
Now feel free to do a full “Recovery”, while resetting the password from the iPhone, you will have all the data, you will not lose anything.
Reset password via iCloud and Find My iPhone option
If you have the “Find My iPhone” function active, then on your iPhone you can use the option to delete a forgotten passcode. It’s easy to do, just follow the instructions in the instructions step by step. This solution already requires Find My iPhone enabled and full sync in the past.
- Visit the icloud website page and sign in with your Apple ID.
- Click on “Find My iPhone”.
- Click on the item “All devices”, it is located in the upper area of your browser window.
- Choose iPhone from the listed devices. Click on the “Erase iPhone” item, this is how you will erase all the information on your device, including the forgotten password.
- Apply “Installation Assistant” on your smartphone to restore the latest backup of your device.
This instruction was not about how to recover a forgotten iPhone password, but how to remove it so that you can use the device without a password and just set a new one.
How to recover iPhone if you forgot password from it?
If you do this through iTunes, then follow these steps:
- Connect your devices to a PC or MacBook that you usually sync with. Open iTunes.
- If your device does not respond or does not synchronize automatically, then synchronize the device with iTunes on a MacBook or PC manually.
- When the backup and synchronization is over, you need to restore your iPhone and select “Restore iPhone”.
- The iOS Debug Assistant will ask you to reconfigure your iPhone, so just click on “Restore from iTunes Backup”.
Now know that at this stage all your information and even your smartphone password will be deleted and replaced with backup files. Now you have the opportunity to come up with a new password and use the device for your own pleasure.
How it works
At the same time, all personal information, music, applications and other content are erased from the gadget. In this, in fact, there is nothing to worry about, because the data can always be restored from the last backup or set up the device as new.
Important: 4uKey bypasses only the lock password of the device itself, but not activation.
In cases where the iPhone is locked after theft or loss, you will need a password from your Apple ID account to turn it on. So the utility is useless for attackers.
How to bypass iPhone passcode if device is locked
A simple 4uKey utility will help you unlock your iPhone in cases when you do not remember or do not know the password.
Since time immemorial, iOS prompts by default to create a passcode when setting up an iPhone or iPad to protect the owner’s personal information. If you enter this password incorrectly several times in a row, the device will be locked for one minute, and subsequent unsuccessful attempts will increase the time more and more. Recently, the iPhone of one Chinese woman was thus locked for as much as 47 years.
Despite the absurdity of the situation, this happens quite often. Mostly with old smartphones and tablets, or when devices fall into the hands of children. Fortunately, there is a simple way out of this situation. a special utility 4uKey from Tenorshare. With its help, you can easily unlock your iOS device if you have forgotten or do not know the password at all.
How to Bypass iPhone Passcode
4uKey works, one might say, in one click, and the whole process takes less than 10 minutes. To bypass iPhone passcode, you need to do the following.
Download 4uKey from the official website, choosing the version for macOS or Windows.
We connect the gadget to the computer using the Lightning cable.
We agree with 4uKey’s offer to download the latest firmware for your device and press the “Download” button.
Press the button “Start unlocking”, which will appear on the screen after the download is complete.
We are waiting for the completion of the process, in no case disconnecting the device from the computer until the end of the unlocking.
Now all that remains is to restore the iPhone from an iCloud or iTunes backup, or set up the device as a new one and start using it. Everything about everything took about 10 minutes, taking into account the time to download the latest firmware version.
What else can the utility do
Besides bypassing the password, 4uKey can also come in handy in other situations. For example, if you are going to sell your iOS device, using this utility you can easily delete all your data before giving it to a new owner.
Sometimes, due to crashes, the iPhone starts to glitch, getting into an endless reboot, and then the problem will have to be solved through iTunes. In this case, it is much easier and faster to use 4uKey: the result will be the same, and there are fewer movements.
The utility can be downloaded for macOS or Windows from the official website. 4uKey is distributed by subscription, which will cost 2,379 rubles per year. You can get acquainted with the capabilities of the program for free using the trial version.
With an emergency call
This option was available on older versions of iOS, and in the new firmware the loophole is closed. now, when the phone is locked, using the emergency call button, you can only make a call to the rescue service. In case the firmware in the smartphone is old, here is the sequence of actions:
- turn on your smartphone and on the unlock screen, click on “Emergency call”;
- dial the emergency number (112) and immediately drop the call;
- hold down the “Power” button until the “Turn off” slider appears and click “Cancel”;
- press the power button again and in the third second (until the slider appears) press “Emergency Call”.
How to unlock iPhone 4, 4S
Locking your iPhone with a password is a standard way to keep your personal information safe from prying eyes. Access to contact lists, social networks and instant messengers, bank cards and personal photos is reliably protected by a code that will not allow you to go beyond the unlock window. However, the password has a serious drawback. it is easy to forget it. For some, one day without a smartphone is enough for this. There is no need to despair, the article tells you how to unlock 4 iPhones if you forgot your password. There is an option in which there is no data loss, but in other cases, unlocking the iphone 4 will delete all information.
How to unlock iPhone 4, 4S
Apple offers two possible ways to unlock your iPhone when you forget your passcode. Resetting the passcode is possible through iTunes and iCloud services. In both cases, you need to know the Apple ID to complete the transaction, and using iCloud means that the “Find iPhone” option is enabled in the phone settings. Let’s consider these options in more detail and tell you how to unlock iPhone 4s if you forgot your Apple ID password.
Unlock via iCloud
This method also erases all information from the iPhone. In fact, this is a way to remotely wipe a smartphone and is often used in case of loss of a smartphone to prevent access to personal information. You can only use this option if the Find iPhone function has been activated on your smartphone. If the option is connected, then on a computer connected to the Internet, go to your iCloud account and find your iPhone in the All Devices tab. Select it and in the window that opens, click “Erase iPhone” and confirm the action. Next, you will be asked to enter your personal Apple ID code and remote wipe data will be launched.
If your Apple ID password is also lost, you will need to recover it. To do this, on the login screen, select “Forgot Apple ID or Password.” Answer security questions or choose the option to send a password to a trusted email address (addresses are specified at the stage of creating an account).
How to restore your iPhone if you forgot your passcode. Apple Support
As a rule, when asked how to unlock iPhone 4, they mean the standard screen lock with a password. The access code is set in the phone settings and consists of four or six characters. This is exactly what the owners forget. In such a case, Apple provides the ability to unlock iPhone 4 s via iTunes and the iCloud service.
Unlocking via iTunes
The most common way to remove the lock is to reset your password through iTunes. Using this method, you can try to unlock the phone without deleting the information. If this option does not work, then the program allows you to delete all data in the phone along with the password. If you do not forget to make a backup in time, then after such a reset, you will only need to download the backup and use the phone further with all the previously downloaded information.
In America and European countries, the practice of linking phones to a specific cellular operator is widespread. In this case, the smartphone will cost the owner much less. However, the iPhone will only work with the SIM-card of the provider with which the contract is signed. Such devices are delivered to Russia according to “gray” schemes, for subsequent resale. Such blocking is removed either by the operator himself or by special technical means and is not considered in the article.
How to hack password after jailbreak
If your phone was jailbroken. a special procedure for jailbreaking a device to access the smartphone’s file system and disable iOS restrictions, then the described password reset methods may not work. For a jailbroken phone, use the special SemiRestore utility, which is designed just for such cases. Download and install the program on your computer and connect your smartphone to it. Run the app and wait for the device to be detected. After that, click on the “SemiRestore” button and wait for the end of the procedure. This option also erases all data from the device, but leaves the jailbreak active.
How to unlock iPhone if you forgot your password: 3 ways
If you’ve forgotten your iPhone passcode and don’t know what to do. you should definitely read this article. After all, here we tell you how to reset your password and restore access to a locked iPhone.
Such a nuisance can happen to anyone. If you just wanted to protect your information and valuable data, set a very complex password and thought: “Well, I definitely can’t forget it.” And then it turns out that you still had to write it down on a piece of paper, because despite all the “lightness” of this combination of numbers, you managed to forget them. What to do in this case, read our instructions.
Unfortunately, if you have lost in your head the numbers for unlocking your iPhone, then your actions are very limited. Because it is enough to enter the wrong numbers only 6 times in a row, as your smartphone turns off and that’s it. Apple came up with this feature so that those who steal your device could not steal your data or photos or freely use your smartphone. Once your iPhone turns off, you have no choice but to download the data from the backup.
If you need professional help with any iPhone system / technical issues, you can contact the iLab Service Center.
If your device turns off after entering incorrect numbers
This is actually sad. All you can do in this case is to erase the data from the smartphone and try to resume it from the backup. Yes, it is for such cases that additional data are created, or as they are also called “backup” data in iTunes or iCloud, so if trouble has not happened yet, but you are prone to forgetting passwords, it is better to make it a rule to create backups. If you did not know what it was before or did not use this function because of self-confidence, we are afraid that most of your data will disappear without a trace.
How to resume access to an iPhone
There are three ways to help you get back access to your iPhone if you are lucky enough to forget your password. All of them are quite difficult to execute, but if such a misfortune has happened, they will be suitable for realizing the goal of resuming access to your favorite device.
Recover using an iCloud account
iCloud is another way to save your iPhone, if you accidentally remember the password from it or have already used 6 incorrect pairs of numbers. This service provides an emergency copy function, so you will be given the opportunity to reset the lock using iCloud and continue using your smartphone.
To do this, you will need to follow these steps:
- Connect to your iCloud account using the account you used to set up Find My iPhone on the phone that’s locked
- Now go into the app and click Find iPhone from the list of tools available in iCloud. Yes, it’s a little silly, since you have not lost your iPhone at all, and it is next to you, but this is how you need to go to the next step in restoring your device.
- Next, you should click on the “Clear data from iPhone” function to delete all information, as well as passwords from the phone.
- Of course, the application will warn you that your data will be erased and offer to refuse, but if you do not remember your password for sure, it is better to confirm the action.
- All your data will be erased and in fact you will receive a completely updated iPhone.
- Turn on the device, go to all your services, basically. iCloud. Now your smartphone is with you again, but most likely you will have to download all applications again, notes and much more will not be saved.
Recover iPhone with iTunes Copy Data
If you made an emergency copy of your phone data through iTunes, then it will be much easier for you to deal with the problem of lost access to your iPhone.
To do this, you will need to do the following:
- Use a cable to connect your locked device to a laptop or computer
- Go to the iTunes application under your nickname
- On the control screen in the iTunes app, select the Resume button
- You will be prompted to enter your iTunes account information
- Attention! Only use the account you used to sign in to your iPhone. Then follow the instructions to re-register your device
- Choose exactly the backup that was created as close as possible to the moment you lost your device password. Often there is only one available, but if you have more than one, you can choose any you want. iTunes restores your settings and data after choosing a backup to use.
Check your settings, apps, music, and photos after the renewal is complete. Also note that sometimes it takes a while for everything to recover. For example, music will take longer to recover normally (up to an hour), so don’t panic if you don’t see your favorite tracks on your iPhone after restoring a copy of your data.
Restore if there is no backup
If you are from those people who did not create a copy for the data on your iPhone, but managed to block it, do not worry, because we have a way for you too.
After this method, all your data will be deleted, but you can still use your device.
Attention! If this option does not suit you, or you are not sure whether you have an emergency copy, it is better to contact the service center. Perhaps the masters can somehow save your smartphone.
If you decide to delete your data, then you need to do the following:
- Turn off your iPhone if it hasn’t disconnected by itself
- Use a cable to connect your device to your computer or laptop
- Perform an emergency restart of the phone (we wrote about how to do this for different models here)
- Do not release the necessary buttons until the notification “Connecting to iTunes” lights up on the phone screen
- Enter the iTunes app on your computer
- Select “Resume”
After this operation, your smartphone is completely cleaned and restored. You will need to reload all applications, there may be no photos, videos or notes. But this is much better than getting a “brick” instead of a phone. In addition, the device should now work much faster and if there were any viruses on it, they should all be gone. And all applications can be restored again, like numbers, music, and so on.
Finally. Don’t forget your iPhone passcode
Apple works very hard to preserve your personal information, so it gives you many options for personalization, customization, security, and more. But the very restoration of the device by each of the ways can once and for all do away with not only your personal data, but also with the device itself, if you do something wrong. In addition, frequent emergency reboots can ruin your device and damage the software. Therefore, take your password seriously, write it down somewhere in a notepad, save it to your Google drive as a document if you are not sure what to remember. This gives you a backup plan for emergency situations.
Have a nice time of day and successful recovery of your iPhone!
Top 5 Ways to Unlock iPhone
Resetting the Wrong Attempts Counter
Did you leave your iPhone on the coffee table and was grabbed by a curious child? Returning from the bathroom, they found that their beloved phone had turned into a piece of iron. But you know the password, you just need another chance! In this case, you can simply reset the counter of incorrect attempts and re-enter the desired combination, or use Face ID on your iPhone X, XS or XR.
You can reset the counter of incorrect password attempts on the phone on a computer with which the gadget has already been synced at least once.
- We connect the phone to the computer with a cable.
- In the “Devices” menu, select “Synchronize with” Instead of dots. the name of the device.
- As soon as syncing starts, stop it by clicking the cross at the top of iTunes. The phone will return to the password entry window. Make no mistake this time.
By the way, you won’t be able to reset the password and the counter of attempts by “hard reset”: you must admit, it would be too easy for intruders.
It will also not work to connect the phone to someone else’s computer: in this case, you must first press the “trust” button on the phone. But you will not be able to do this as the screen is locked.
Why you need to urgently unlock your iPhone with really working methods?
We will not talk about cases when someone else’s phone fell into your hands. In this case, it is still better to return it to the owner. But still, atypical situations may arise:
The Face ID function has stopped working (the scanner is broken, does not respond). Yes, the situation is not the most common, but it happens.
The fingerprint scanner is broken, the settings are out of order,
Thinking while twirling the phone in your hands, and spent ten attempts to scan your fingerprint,
You only used the password, but you cannot remember it and attempts to recover have been exhausted,
The phone fell into the hands of a child who entered incorrect information 10 times, and now the gadget is blocked,
The child set the password while playing and does not remember it.
You bought a gadget off hand and did not check if it is ready to work with you. In this case, it is worth not only recovering the password, but first make sure that your gadget is not listed as hijacked. This can be done by entering the serial number on the Apple website: the device must have a Clean status. Although, if this is not the case, we generally do not recommend that you pay money for such a dubious purchase.
You bought a device handheld, and the previous owner did not unactivate the device in iCloud.
Recovery Mode to Unlock iPhone if Forgot Password
This method can be used only if you know the Apple ID of the device and the password to which the device is linked in the iCloud menu. If you dare to restore a locked iPhone without this information, and activation lock is installed on it using the “find my phone” function, the device will turn into a “brick”.
It is worth using the recovery mode if you want to reset the password on a locked iPhone 6, 7, 8, X, XS, XR. This may be needed if you don’t know, don’t remember the password, couldn’t find it.
- Turn off your phone.
- Connect it to your computer.
- Select Recovery Mode from the menu that appears.
- Turn on iTunes, click OK and then “Restore iPhone”.
- If a message appears about auto-checking for updates, click on the “check” button.
- Then click “Repair and Update” on the next screen. You will be warned that all data from the gadget will be deleted.
IMPORTANT: on some firmware versions, an error appears (3004): Failed to restore iPhone. To cope with this, close all browsers and make Internet Explorer your default browser by launching it and agreeing to the offer in the window that appears.
If you downloaded the firmware in advance (for example, because the Internet is slow on your computer), then the “restore iPhone” button in iTunes must be pressed while holding down the Shift key. Then a window will appear where you can enter the path to the firmware file.
How to unlock iPhone via iTunes
So, if you entered the wrong password more than 9 times or used the recognition scanner on the gadget, then the smart operating system will turn off the device, lock and deactivate it. In order to prevent fraudsters from accessing personal data (for example, passwords from wallets, your personal photos and contacts), all content on the device will be deleted.
And it will end well if you have done an iPhone backup restore to iTunes on a regular basis. In this case, in order to reset the phone, you will need an authorized computer.
- Connect iPhone to computer with cable, turn on iTunes.
- To force restart your phone on iPhone X, XS and XR, and iPhone 8 and 8 Plus, press and quickly release the volume up button, then volume down. Then keep pressing the side button until the recovery mode screen appears. (program icon). On iPhone 7 and 7 Plus, press the Side and Volume buttons at the same time. On iPhone 6s, press the Home button and the Top or Side key.
- Select “restore phone” in the window that appears.
- If you saved system backups during synchronization, after downloading the software, you will be prompted to use them to write to your phone. Agree.
- Set up the newly turned on phone and use it.
Recover using a deleted iCloud service
This method is almost the same as the previous one. But you can be far from home and your home computer, in another city or another country. You can unlock iPhone via iCloud if you have enabled the “Find My Phone” option before.
- Go to iCloud.com from any device.
- Enter your Apple ID.
- Go to the “All devices” section and select the desired gadget.
- Select the line “erase iPhone” (Erase).
All data on the device will be erased, it will be unlocked. Then you can connect the gadget to iTunes at a convenient time and use the backup to restore.
This method only works if the locked phone is connected to WI-FI or mobile internet. And if you know your ID.
How to unlock iPhone if you forgot your password
IPad password step one: let’s find out which password you forgot
There are two passwords associated with iPad. The first is the password for your Apple ID. This is the account you use when you buy apps, music, movies, and more on your iPad. The second password is the one you set on your iPad. This password is commonly referred to as an “access code” and is usually four digits long.
If your iPad asks for your passcode, click here for these instructions. The passcode is different from the Apple ID password, and thus there are different ways to recover a forgotten password.
IPad password, recover using iTunes
If you’ve ever synced your iPad with iTunes on your PC, transferred music or movies to it, you can restore it using your PC. To restore using a PC, connect your iPad to your computer, which is usually used to sync and download iTunes. The first thing that happens is iTunes will sync with the iPad. Wait for this process to complete, tap your device under “Devices” in the left menu and click the “Restore” button.
IPad password, recover using Find My iPhone
Even if you haven’t turned on Find my iPad and you’ve never connected iPad to your computer, you can reset iPad by going into recovery mode. However, you will need to connect it to your PC using iTunes. If you don’t have a computer with iTunes, you can download one from Apple. and if you don’t have a PC at all, you can always use a friend’s computer. Read: how to change the date on the iphone.
- Connect the Lightning-to-USB cable to your computer. This is the same cable that you use to charge your iPad. (If you have an older iPad, it will be a 30-pin-to-USB cable.) Just plug it into your computer. Leave iPad disabled.
- Turn off iPad. You can do this by holding the Sleep / Wake button at the top of the iPad until the red slider appears, then move the slider to turn off the iPad.
- Hold the Home button. It’s a button at the bottom of the iPad, just below the display.
- While holding the home button. connect cable to iPad.
This will put the iPad into recovery mode and you can restore it to default by following the same instructions as above.
How to Bypass iPhone Passcode and Retrieve Data to Computer
Install the program and connect the iDevice to your computer
Let’s take a look at the Windows version. After you have connected your iPhone to your computer and launched the program. You will see the main panel, it has 3 options. Here you have to select “Recover from iOS Device”. (iPhone password)
- How to Stop Autoplay Videos in iOS 11 App Store
Note. Follow the steps to set iPhone to DFU mode:
1) Simultaneously hold the Home button and the Power button until the device screen turns black. Wait 10 seconds.
2) Release the Power button and hold the Home button for 15 seconds.
3) Release the Home button when you receive the message “Entered into DFU mode successfully”.
Start scanning all data on your device.
After the program recognizes your device, it will start scanning your iPhone, iPad or iPod device. After scanning, all files on your device will be shown and categorized.
Start exporting data to your computer for backup.
Just select the data you want to back up to your computer, then you can start recovery right away by clicking “Restore” and you will reset iPhone password.
IPhone Password: Reset iPhone Passcode with Recovery Mode
If you have never synced your device with iTunes, or if you have not enabled Find my iPhone on your iPhone, you will have to use this solution in order to reset iPhone passcode. This option is extremely unpleasant, as it will delete all your data. This is obviously not a perfect solution and should only be used if nothing else works.
Disconnect all cables from your iPhone and turn it off.
Press and hold the Home button while you connect iPhone to iTunes. If your iPhone won’t turn on, turn it on manually.
Continue holding the Home button until you see the Connect to iTunes screen. A message will appear stating that iTunes has detected the device in recovery mode.
Now click “OK”. The iTunes Summary tab appears. Now you can click “Restore iPhone”.
Remember that recovery mode erases all of your data (including your passcode) from your iPhone, returning it to its factory defaults. You will have a new iPhone without any personal data stored inside.
- Forgot your iTunes, iCloud or App Store password? How to reset Apple ID?
If the process starts downloading the update file and takes more than 15 minutes, your device will exit recovery mode and you will need to repeat the procedure.
If you’ve previously backed up your device using iTunes or iCloud, you can restore them from a backup.
How to recover iPad password?
We live in a world of passwords. To make matters worse, we live in a world where we have to store many different passwords for different devices and websites. It’s very easy to forget. But if you’ve forgotten your iPad password, don’t panic. We will look at a few steps to recover a forgotten password.
IPhone Password: Reset Password with iCloud via Find My iPhone
If you’ve turned on Find My iPhone on your iPhone, you can use it to remove your forgotten passcode. It’s easy. just follow these simple steps. This solution requires you to turn on Find My iPhone and to sync it in the past.
- Why Find My iPhone Isn’t Working?
Go to icloud.com/#find and sign in with your Apple ID.
Click “All Devices” at the top of your browser window.
Select iPhone from all listed devices. Click “Erase iPhone” to erase your iPhone’s melon along with your forgotten password.
Use the “Setup Assistant” on your iPhone to restore the latest backup of your device.
Your old password will be deleted as all your data will be restored from an iCloud backup. You can now access your iPhone without entering a password.
Read more: how to use find iphone to find your lost or stolen phone.
How to unlock iPhone password if you forgot it?
Setting up a password on your phone is a smart thing. Your password will protect your phone from intruders if it gets stolen or lost. Your phone is in your hand, but you cannot access it or use it in any way! If you have forgotten your iPhone passcode, you must reset your iPhone to use it again. That being said, if you do it incorrectly, you could lose all your data, including messages, contacts, photos and videos. Luckily, we have some solutions for you! In this article, we’ll go over all the options you can use when resetting or bypassing a forgotten iPhone password.
Take a look. to find the way you need to solve the problem.