The program for recovering deleted files. UltData
This program is an alternative to all of the above methods. File recovery software is a specialized software for recovering lost data on your phone. Tenorshare UltData can be installed:
This program can recover data on any version of iPhone and iOS system. In addition, there is a version of this program for owners of Android smartphones. Files such as:
- Personal data from the Safari browser.
The functionality of the program includes 3 ways to recover lost files:
Recover Data Directly from iPhone
Use a USB cable to connect iPhone to your PC. Open the program
Select data. which you want to recover, click “Scan”
Review the scan results, select “Recover”. specify the path to recover files.
ways to recover data on iPhone. instruction
Each of us uses a smartphone every day. Modern smartphones have many functions and allow the user to control the operating system. We use all the functions, update applications and configure the system and do not think that at any time due to user error, system error or poor-quality update. we can lose our data. The question arises: “How to recover deleted files from iPhone?”, “What are the ways to recover?”
How to Recover Photos on iPhone via iTunes
If your device is connected and synchronized with the iTunes service, then you have access to data backups (they can be done automatically or manually). Using a data backup, you can upload it to your smartphone and thus recover lost photos.
It is important to remember that loading an old data backup will result in a complete loss of new data made later (that is, data that is not included in the device backup). Before installing a copy. check and make sure that your new data is saved.
Connect using a cable (it is in the box from under the device) iPhone to your laptop or PC.
Launch the iTunes application, find the device icon or the line “Restore iPhone”.
Click “Restore from a copy” or Restore iPhone “(depending on version). It is important to know that the backup has its own date. Consider this fact when you restore files.
Click restore (that is, confirm your consent to restore the device). This line may require administrator rights. In this situation, click confirm (ok).
Wait for your device to recover (the panel will display a “Recovery complete” notification).
This method allows you to quickly recover information from an iPhone smartphone, but subject to a copy in the iTunes service.
How to Recover Data on iPhone via iCloud
This method will require a copy of the device data in iCloud, as well as factory reset your iPhone.
Check for a backup copy of your device’s data: Go to “Settings”, go to the “iCloud” section, go to the “Storage and copies” subsection, click “Create a copy”, wait for a copy of the data. Remember that this procedure can take a long time, but its completion. you must definitely wait.
Go to “Settings”, find the “Reset” section, confirm the reset.
Wait for the system to perform a factory reset.
In the settings, find the “Recovery” section, then go to the “Recover from iCloud copy” subsection, select the desired data copy (note the date and time). When you want to recover data from iPhone. you need to have a permanent internet connection. In the event that the connection is not stable or the speed is too low, recovery will be impossible.
Enter your data for authorization in iCloud (username and password). If you have lost access to your account, you can restore access to data through password recovery.
Agree to restore your device.
Wait until the process of restoring the device and its data from the copy is completed.
Using this method, you can return applications, files and personal data.
Returning data to device memory using iTunes
Make sure your internet is working, go to the “Recover files from iTunes” tab, select the iTunes backup to scan.
Browse the categories and mark files to recover. Specify the path for recovery. They can be saved in the memory of the device or your computer.
Recover files using iCloud service
The peculiarity of this method is that you will not lose the current files on your device. Simply put, if you restore files directly through iCloud, then the current data (videos, images, etc) will be lost. This will not happen when using the program.
Enter the option “Recover files from iCloud”, log into your account in the iCloud service (type your password and username).
Select a specific iCloud backup, and click “Scan” and restore files.
There are many different ways to recover iOS data on iPhone. Some of them are more complex, some are simpler and more understandable. The main thing is that they make it possible to recover data on the iPhone and not worry about their safety.
Tenorshare. UltData iPhone Data Recovery
This program offers 3 recovery modes, one of which is data recovery without backups. To do this, follow these steps:
- Go to the program and allow the iPhone Data Recovery wizard to scan your smartphone.
- In the Recover Data from iOS Device tab, a list of detected files will open, which you can check the box and click the “Recover” button to recover.
- If you need to recover only one or a few photos, turn on the “Photos” folder, select the desired photo, open it and save it to your computer, or click “Recover” to restore to iPhone.
how to recover deleted photos from iPhone
If, while browsing the gallery with photos on your iPhone, you accidentally sent a picture to the trash or did it recently (no more than 40 days ago), then this method is probably suitable for you.
The fact is that when you press the trash can button or “Delete photos”, your photos are not completely deleted, but are stored for up to 40 days in a separate “Recently Deleted” folder. Therefore, in this case, you can restore photos on iPhone like this:
- Go to the “Photos” folder and select the “Albums” tab;
- Select an album titled “Recently Deleted”;
- Indicate which photo should be restored by clicking on it 1 time or press the “Select” button and select the “Restore All” function;
- Click “Recover” and your photo will appear in the “Photos” folder again.
How to Recover Deleted Photos on iPhone from iCloud Backup
If your photos or videos have been permanently deleted and erased from the Recently Deleted folder, there is still a chance to restore them. Because iPhone can create backups to iCloud automatically.
iCloud is Apple’s cloud storage that is shared with everyone who owns an iPhone or other Apple device. Free in the cloud, up to 5Gb of memory is reserved for you, where you can store backups of all information on your device, for example, files, photos and videos.
However, for this you must have an Internet connection with Wi-Fi access, the automatic function of creating backups in iCloud must be enabled and configured, and at least one backup must have already been created.
Recovering photos on iPhone if you have an iCloud backup is quite simple:
- Update iOS to the latest version on your iPhone. To do this, go to “Settings” “General” “Software update” “Install”.
- Reset all settings. To do this, go to “Settings” “General” “Reset” “Reset all settings”.
- Restore your backup from iCloud. On the installer screen, select Device Setup and click the Restore from Backup button. Next, go under your Apple ID in iCloud and specify the desired backup for recovery.
How to Recover Deleted Photos on iPhone from iTunes Backup
Any photos that have been “permanently deleted” from your iPhone library can also be easily restored from an iTunes backup. This is done in almost the same way as in the case of iCloud, but there are some nuances.
The obvious advantage of restoring via iTunes is that all your backups will be stored on your computer in a dedicated folder. For Windows computers, this folder is located at C: \ Users \ username \ AppData \ Roaming \ Apple Computer \ MobileSync \ Backup \. And for MacOS, backups are most often stored here: X: \ Users \ username \ Library \ Application Support \ MobileSync \.
The downside of this method is that you need to periodically make backups in iTunes yourself. This is so that the most complete version of the copy is saved on the computer.
So, in order to restore photos to iPhone using a backup in iTunes, you need:
- Check for backup.
- Connect iPhone to your computer using a cable or using a wireless connection.
- Launch iTunes on your computer.
- Check that iTunes detects your iPhone, for this, the smartphone icon above the left sidebar of iTunes should become active and you will need to click on it.
- In the “Backups” area, make sure that the checkbox is on the “This computer” item, and then on the right, click the “Restore from a copy” button.
- iTunes will open a window for you with a choice of available backups and all you need to do is select the appropriate one.
There are four different ways to help you recover deleted photos on iPhone. But they all depend on the complexity of the problem and the age of deleting the photos themselves.
- Recover accidentally deleted photos from the “Photos” folder.
- Recover Photos from iCloud Backup.
- Recover Photos from iTunes Backup.
- Recover completely deleted photos using third-party programs.
And if the first three options are simple methods that Apple itself offers, then the latter cannot guarantee 100% information recovery. However, as for the photos, it is most often possible to restore them.
Ways to Recover Photos on iPhone
What is more expensive than any gadget from Apple? That’s right. this is the information on it! The question, of course, is rhetorical, but if we face it, even simple family photos stored on the iPhone are much more expensive for many of us than the smartphone itself. That is why the iOS developers have tried to protect the user from all options for accidentally deleting photos from the iPhone or other information.
However, the most persistent users were hardly ever stopped by the warning phrase: “Are you sure you want to delete forever?”.
It is for such users, as well as for everyone else who is simply interested in this topic, today we will tell you how you can recover almost any deleted information on iPhone, iPad and other Apple technology.
Undo Trashed and Archived Emails on any iPhone
How to Recover Photos on iPhone without Backup
If you have completely deleted photos from iPhone and have not previously created backups, then there is still a chance to restore everything using third-party programs. They cannot provide a 100% guarantee of file recovery, but if the files were recently erased, they are more likely to be recovered. All of these programs require iPhone to be connected via cable.
dr.fone. iPhone Data Recovery
This program works on the same principle as the previous one and also has 3 recovery modes. In order to restore without a backup, you need:
- Go to the program and select the “Recover iOS Data” function, and then connect the iPhone via a cable.
- In the “Recover Data from iOS Device” mode, click the “Start Scan” button to start scanning the device.
- In the list that appears with your files, select the photos you want to recover and click the “Recover to Computer” button.
In a similar way, you can also recover other files on your iPhone.
We hope that our tips will help you recover the photos that captured your fond memories.
Restore via iTunes
This method is suitable for those who have disabled the automatic saving of new content, or for those who have deleted the contents of the basket in the application. This method requires a Windows or Mac computer with an official Apple software preinstalled called iTunes, as well as the original USB cable from the box. It is enough to do the usual content recovery (this is done automatically if the option is enabled). Please note that all existing data will be overwritten with the selected backup (where the necessary records remain). This should only be done if the entries in the Notes are of great value in order to donate current data.
And also, you can use one way, thanks to which you will not lose your current content and at the same time restore your notes. This will work if you still have both the old backup and the new backup with all the fresh changes. Try this: restore the old backup on your smartphone, copy the contents of the note or take screenshots, send it to your email or any convenient messenger, and then restore the fresh backup back.
Why “Notes” can be deleted?
Situations when the left records disappear from the application can occur for a number of reasons that you might not have guessed. Here are the most common reasons for this:
Recently deleted notes
Not all users know that “Notes”, like “Photos” in the gallery do not disappear without a trace, but are stored in the “Recently Deleted” folder for some time. This is the easiest and fastest method to recover iPhone notes. This will help if you haven’t cleaned the basket yet. So it is possible that you just moved the entries to this folder, and before proceeding with other methods, check the contents of the Recently Deleted folder. As a reminder, like “Photos”, notes are stored in the basket for no more than 30 days. To find this folder, follow these steps:
- Open the Notes application;
- Find the yellow arrow in the upper left corner. Click on it until the general list of folders is displayed;
- Find the “Recently Deleted” folder and recover your lost entries.
If the desired note is found, then it should be restored by moving it to the main folder or a side folder (created by the user). To do this, you need to do this:
- In the “Recently Deleted” list, swipe to the left on the desired entry by clicking on the blue folder icon, or while holding it, select “Move”;
- Then tap on the desired folder from the list. Here you can also create a new folder.
This method is not suitable for those who sync data with another account, for example, with Gmail. In this case, the records are erased irrevocably and are not transferred to Recently Deleted. To prevent this in the future, we recommend using the “native” cloud storage iCloud or the internal memory of the device.
Restoring from a backup using TenorShare
The same can be done using Tenorshare UltData as well. This method is suitable for those who wish to restore certain notes from a certain backup made a long time ago. It’s no secret that almost nothing is completely deleted on the iPhone, however, this is hidden from ordinary users. TenorShare allows you to more fully unleash the potential of your smartphone by providing access to long-lost data.
To do a granular restore, the user will also need the Tenorshare UltData version. Where can I find a virus-free utility? The download link is located just above, in the previous section.
In the same way, after connecting the iPhone to the PC, launch the program and follow the instructions:
- In the top header, select “Recover files from iTunes”;
- All backups performed on this device will appear in the list that appears. For convenience, backups are divided into categories: copy date, backup weight and device serial number;
- Select the required backup and then click on “Scan” below. Wait while UltData prepares a list of all files once saved;
- In a few minutes, convenient navigation through the content will appear on the left side of the utility. We are interested in “Notes”. This section is located in “Restoring Text Content”. Notable feature: in order not to get lost in the general list of notes, you can select an additional category to filter erased content. To apply the filter, in the top menu, click on “Show all”, and then select “Show deleted only”;
- Select the files you want and click on “Recover”. To change the format of records, click on “Output Settings” and find the desired file type.
Other third-party recovery utilities
If for some reason you cannot download the above program, then use iPhone Data Recovery. In terms of capabilities and functionality, this utility is no different from UltData.
In principle, any other program will do that has one of the necessary recovery methods and where you can manage the file system. The main thing is to use proven programs so as not to inject the virus either onto your computer or your mobile device.
Ways to Recover Notes on iPhone
There are actually many recovery options, and here it all depends on the specific case. We have considered all the options so that you can choose the best one for yourself.
Where does the call history data come from?
Depending on your backup, below are 2 options for retrieving call history: iCloud and iTunes.
If you don’t already have an iTunes backup, you can generate one in a few minutes using your computer and iTunes, which is free from Apple. When you launch our software, it will immediately show you if you have an iTunes backup.
Plus, you can also create an iCloud backup quite easily. To do this, go to Settings → iCloud → Backup. If “iCloud Backup” is enabled, then below you will see the date of your last backup. Don’t click the “Back Up Now” button if you don’t want to overwrite the backup.
If you have an iCloud backup, you should be able to get your call history back with iPhone Backup Extractor. Before doing this, make sure your iPhone doesn’t overwrite your last backup. To do this, make sure your phone is not charging or is not connected via USB. Usually, iCloud backups are created automatically when the iPhone is connected to the Internet via Wi-Fi, locked, or plugged into a power source.
Once you’ve determined whether to retrieve all call history (including deleted ones) from iTunes or iCloud, you can follow these steps to get your call history back:
If you are recovering from iCloud, click the button (or “Click here to add an iCloud account”) on the left side of the app, then enter your iCloud credentials to add your iCloud account.
If you are restoring from an iTunes backup, you will see that iPhone Backup Extractor will automatically save them to your default iTunes backup folder.
If your backup is not in the default folder (it should be until you moved it!), You need to add it by clicking the button or “Click here to learn more”. This will guide you through the process.
Adding iCloud or Additional iTunes Backups
Select the backup to the left of the app and click “Extract Call History”, then select the location where you want to save the.csv file containing the call history. It only takes a few seconds to extract.
After the data is extracted, open the CSV file with incoming and outgoing calls.
How to Recover Call History on iPhone
If you’re looking for a way to recover call history from your iPhone, you’ve come to the right place. In this article, we will show you how to recover your call history from any iTunes backup. Call history data recovery includes data from any CallKit compatible application. When you receive this data, you will also see all calls made using FaceTime, WhatsApp, Skype, or any other VoIP application, all neatly categorized. Hooray!
Call history on your device is backed up after connecting iPhone to iCloud via Wi-Fi or when creating an iTunes backup.
If you would like to retrieve your call history, please note that you should not restore a full backup of your iPhone, as this will delete the entries created after the moment of the backup.
There are two other alternatives for retrieving call history information from an iTunes backup: click View App, then Apple Phone and select All Calls; or select the “Extract” option in the top menu, then select “Call log as CSV” and select the location where the file will be extracted.
On the other hand, it is also very easy to view the call history without extracting it. Just go to the Preview tab, then go to Call History. As shown below:
Preview call history from iTunes or iCloud backup
Have you followed our step-by-step guide to recover call history from your iPhone? Did it help you? If you need more information, do not hesitate to contact our support team. We would like to hear from you!
Recover Data from iTunes Backup Files
If you don’t know how to connect your device to your computer for scanning, but fortunately, you have backed up files (which were previously in iTunes), this function in iPhone Data Recovery allows you to recover your lost data from an iTunes backup.
- Click “Recover” from iTunes backup files in the interface
- Select one backup file that contains lost data
- Click “Start Scan”.
Select recovery mode to start photo recovery
Open iPhone Data Recovery, default mode. “Recover data from iOS device”. This recovery method requires you to connect your iPhone to your computer with a USB cable. If you want to recover data from an iTunes or iCloud backup file, just go to the appropriate section in this manual.
Advice. Whenever you realize you’ve lost your photos, stop using your iPhone and turn on Airplane Mode. Download and install iPhone Data Recovery on your computer to get your lost photos back as soon as possible. Otherwise, your lost data may be overwritten beyond recovery, which may cause recovery to fail.
Recover iPhone Photos from iCloud Cloud
If your iPhone is not working, stolen, water damaged, etc., and you haven’t backed up to iTunes, there is a chance to recover deleted photos on your device from iCloud backup.
- Sign in to your iCloud account
- Click Software Access to automatically detect iCloud backups
- Choose to back up your saved data from iCloud
- Click “Next” to continue
How to Recover Deleted Photos on iPhone with Tenorshare UltData (iPhone Data Recovery)
Step by step instructions on how to recover deleted photos from iPhone or other iOS device. Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery Features Description
iPhone Data Recovery offers 3 effective modes to recover lost or deleted photos, no matter what the reason for deleting. By following three easy steps, you can get the recovered images back to your iOS device. It could be iPhone 7/7 Plus / SE / 6s Plus / 6s / 6 Plus / 5s / 5c / 5 / 4s / 4. If you backed up your data to the cloud. great if not. as they say, not all is lost.
So, choose the recovery mode. IOS Device Scan / Backup / Upload Backups. View and restore.
Recover data directly from iPhone
If you didn’t have a backup of your files from an iOS device that supports iTunes or iCloud, then you need to follow this scenario. IPhone Data Recovery software allows you to recover lost files from iPhone, iPad and iPod directly without any backups.
How To Archive/Unarchive Messages in Messenger in iPhone | WITHOUT NAME
Connect your iOS device to your computer using a USB cable Click Allow on device, when the pop-up window appears, click “Start Scan” to view all photos on your device.
Preview and Recover Lost Photos
This window displays all lost data in a list. Click Photos to display the items. You can double-click the image to see a larger image. preview for snapshots.
Check the target items you want to recover on iPhone, then click “Recover” in the bottom right corner to get the data.
Recovery with backup
In the event that you have a copy of data previously made through iTunes or any other program, you can try to find photos in it.
- Also connect your iPhone and open the program, only now in the main window click on the Recover from iTunes Backup File tab;
- The system will automatically detect all copies on your computer and list them. Choose the one you need and click Start Scan;
- Further, the process will be approximately the same as in the first option. The system will identify all the photos that can be recovered in this archive and will offer you to save them to your iPhone. The main thing is to tick exactly what you need.!
This completes the process of working with the program. Despite the fact that it is in a foreign language and there is no Russian in the list of supported, the whole process is reduced to just a few steps described in our article.
Before resorting to the help of third-party utilities, you can, so to speak, “overcoat” all your messengers, in which, most likely, some photos remain. For example, if you sent them to your friends or they were sent to you by other members.
This is a universal program that is used not only for file recovery, but also for other actions, for example, broadcasting videos from a device, viewing files through Explorer, working with music, viewing information about your iPhone, and so on.
This tool also works with local copies that you created earlier through iTunes, but the main advantage of the product is that you can select specific files that need to be restored. Let’s consider the procedure in more detail:
- Connect your iPhone to your computer via USB and run the iTools program;
- Wait until the system detects a new device and in the main menu, click on the “Tools” tab, then click “Restore from backup”;
- A window will appear in front of you, in which a complete list of found backups will be presented. Choose any of them, then click “Run”;
- The system will show you all the data recoverable from this archive. You can also see here all the photos in the archive;
- over, if you do not want to restore all the files, but you only need to “pull out” the photos, you can select them and click on the “Export” tab at the top, and then specify the directory where they will be saved.
This completes the process of returning your photos from backup. As you can imagine, you didn’t even have to restore other information and reboot the device at the same time. With the help of the iTools program, you could simply view the contents of the backup and extract images from it.
All functionality, in principle, for this program is the same as for the previous version, so here you yourself can choose what to use. It is also worth noting that there is no support for the Russian language either.!
Recovery without backup
- The automatic scanning process will start and the system will find all files to be restored. A complete list has appeared in front of you, where you can select the necessary photos;
- Select images by ticking them and click the Recover tab;
- It is also worth considering that without a license you will not be able to complete this procedure, so you need to look for a key or purchase it on the developer’s website.
Go to the program on your device and see the correspondence with those participants who sent you photos or you to them. Please note that data is stored on the server for a certain time, so some information may be deleted. First, we advise you to see if there is any correspondence and any attachments with a specific participant:
- Open the WhatsApp program and go to “Settings”;
- Click on the item “Data and storage”, then go to the section “Storage”;
- Select a specific user with whom you had a conversation and click on it to view the data. Here the system will display the number of attachments for each type, for example, photos, videos, documents;
- If there is correspondence, and attachments too, then open a dialogue with this user and view the list of photos, simultaneously saving them to your device. In the event that the image does not load, click on it. It will be downloaded again from the servers, if it has not been completely removed.
Restore to iPhone from Trash
In almost all modern iPhone models, after deleting photos, they first go to the trash, where they are stored for 30 days, and only then are permanently deleted from the smartphone. If you erased the data during this time, then you can try to recover the photo using standard iOS tools:
- On your smartphone, go to the “Photos” tab and click on the “Albums” item at the bottom of the screen;
- Find the “Recently Deleted” folder and go to it;
- If the list contains exactly those photos that you need to restore, just click on any of them and restore. You can also select the full list of images, and then return them to the gallery with one button.
Photo recovery is carried out to the same albums in which they were before deletion. If this information is not in this tab, then there may be 2 reasons:
- than 30 days have passed since the photos were deleted, so they were cleared automatically;
- You have manually emptied the trash.
In any case, even if it was not possible to return important photos by standard means, there are many more ways, which you can read about below.
How to Recover Deleted Photos on iPhone
Quite often, iPhone users, for various reasons, face a problem when important photos from their device are deleted. This can be, both through the fault of the user himself, and for other reasons, for example, when he lost or drowned the phone, broke, stole, reset to factory settings, tried to flash it on his own, installed an unstable version of iOS and hundreds of other reasons.
In general, whatever the reasons, the problem remains relevant. how to recover photos if they were deleted? Here you already need to start from whether you have backups or not, whether you use cloud storage. Consider all possible ways!