Another version of the all-wave antenna, which allows you to receive a fairly large number of channels in good quality. Thanks to this, its work can replace the use of satellite dishes, but the manufacturing process also requires the utmost attention, accuracy and time. Structurally, it will consist of a wooden board and several pieces of copper wire with a core of 4mm, bent in the shape of butterfly wings, which is where the name of the model comes from. Initially, you need to mark the location of the holes on the board and drill them according to the diagram:
Figure: 11: butterfly antenna hole diagram
Next, you need:
- Cut 8 identical pieces of wire, 37.5 cm each, 2 pieces for connecting the “wings” of 22 cm and 2 pieces for connecting to the socket;
- To create electrical contact on the sections, strip the insulation as shown in the figure. Figure: 12: strip the insulation on the wires
- Bend the pieces of wire along the bare sections, V-shaped should be obtained with equal sides and a distance of 7.5 cm between the ends.
- Install all wire elements on the wooden board as shown in the figure and fix with self-tapping screws. Figure 13: Install Wire Elements on the Board
- Connect the leads from the receiver to the socket, and connect the signal cable there. Figure: 14: plug the leads into the socket
The broadband antenna is ready to use, you can install it in the most suitable place in the room to receive TV signals.
Antenna “figure eight
Quite a SIMple version of a homemade antenna, it can be assembled in a few minutes. To do this, you will need any cardboard box, in this case it is used from under the shoes, an antenna cable, a plug, a stationery knife, a soldering iron, tape, foil and glue.
The manufacturing process consists in performing the following steps in turn:
- Open the box and clean the inner surface of accumulated dust and debris, if they are absent, you can immediately proceed to pasting.
- Apply a thin layer of glue to the bottom of the box, it is important that it does not change the geometric parameters of the foil located on it. Cover the bottom with foil. it will act as a signal reflector. Figure: 2. Cover the bottom of the box with foil
- Close the box and cover it with tape so that it cannot open spontaneously.
- Install two pieces of cable in the shape of a figure eight on the cover, fix the sides with tape. Figure: 3: make a figure of eight and tape in place
- In the middle of the figure eight, strip the cable and make two leads from the metal braid to connect the antenna. Figure: 4: in the middle of the figure eight, strip the ends
- Cut a piece of conductor to connect the antenna to the TV, its length is selected in accordance with the distance from the installation site to the TV or digital set-top box.
- Strip one end of the connecting cord under the connector, strip the other in such a way as to collect the lead from the screen and the lead from the central core through 1. 2 cm of insulation. Figure: 5: strip the cable
- Connect the leads of the cable to the leads of the figure eight as shown in the figure. Figure: 6: connect the leads of the cable to the leads of the figure eight
Connect the TV connector to the second end, and connect to the TV.
The G8 antenna is ready to use, today it will become an excellent replacement for satellite television, since the picture of a digital signal is in no way inferior to it.
Coaxial cable antenna
A fairly SIMple version of an indoor antenna that can be easily implemented at home in a short period of time. Designed to receive television channels broadcast in the UHF range. To make it, you will need a piece of coaxial cable, plywood or other sheet material as a base, electrical tape for fixing, a knife and a soldering iron.
Figure: 1: Antenna from coaxial cable
- Take a piece of coaxial cable 0.53 m long and bend it into a ring (1) with open ends and fix in this shape on a sheet of plywood;
- From the same cable, cut a 0.175 m piece for the loop (2) and connect as shown in the figure.
- Connect the cable (3), on the other end of which install the connector to connect to the TV.
The SIMplest antenna is ready, but it may not be enough to receive the signal, so you need an active gain block. Or make a more complex figure-eight model.
From metal cans
If you can find a pair of flat tin or aluminum beer cans at home, then you have the opportunity to quickly assemble a good TV receiver. To do this, you need to take two cans of as large a volume as possible, a good result will be achieved with a volume of 1 liter, but if they are not there, then 0.5 liters each, a screwdriver or screwdriver with a pair of self-tapping screws, a soldering iron, an adhesive tape, a television cable, a dielectric base material (in this case, a wooden trempel is used).
The process of making an antenna from metal cans consists of the following stages:
- Rinse and drain the jars from moisture, but be careful not to wrinkle the walls. The smoother the banks, the better the signal will be received by the TV receiver.
- Remove the top layer of insulation from the television conductor, about 5-10cm, so that only the metal braid remains. Twist it gently into a kind of conductor. Then strip the monolithic insulation from the center conductor to create bare metal. Figure: 8: Strip the cable insulation
Make connection loops on the braid and core lead.
- Strip paint and varnish from the surface of the cans where the wire connects to create bare metal. Fasten the hinges with self-tapping screws. one can from the screen, the second from the core. To improve the signal quality, it is advisable to solder the wires to the banks in addition to connecting with self-tapping screws.
- Place the cans on the shoulders of the trempel and fix with tape. the antenna from the cans is ready. Figure: 9: fix on the trempel
After installation, you should tune the channels by changing the bank spacing. The optimum position is selected based on the quality of the TV signal. Such an antenna will receive about seven analog TV channels.
7 ways to make your own TV antenna
If, during your stay at the dacha or on vacation, you suddenly need a television antenna, and you did not have a factory model at hand, you can do without your favorite TV programs, but it is much more interesting and faster to make such a device yourself. It can be made to receive certain channels in the meter or decimeter range. Next, we will look at how a do-it-yourself TV antenna is made in several ways, from which you can choose the most suitable for yourself.
As a frame
To make such an antenna, you will need aluminum plates, a metal mesh for making a reflector (from a barbecue, for plaster, etc.), bolts with nuts or rivets for fixing frame parts, a cable with a plug for connecting to a room TV, a drill, a screwdriver, etc. pliers.
Figure: 10: frame antenna
The antenna manufacturing process is as follows:
- Cut aluminum strips to the desired size and drill holes at their ends for bolt connections.
- Assemble the frame as shown in the picture above, the joints are overlapped. To prevent oxidation of these points, it is advisable to cover them with paint or varnish.
- Connect a TV cable with an antenna connector to points A and B on the antenna.
- Attach the frame to the reflector, most importantly, pay attention that the latter does not short-circuit the electrical circuit of the antenna itself.
- Mount on the mast and place in the designated location.
If the signal turns out to be weak, you can get a more powerful antenna by connecting an antenna amplifier to the circuit.
Double and triple square
In contrast to the previous version, the assembly of the antenna in the form of a double and triple square will require much more effort. But such a device will allow you to receive even weak television signals, the main thing is to ensure accurate orientation to the repeater. At the same time, the quality does not depend on the distance to the source, the main thing is to observe the overall dimensions. To make it, you will need: metal tubes (copper, brass, aluminum) or rods, a dielectric rod, a wooden base for the supporting structure, connecting wires.
Depending on the diameter of the tubes, the antenna will be able to receive a different number of channels in a certain frequency range:
- 10. 20mm is suitable for reception in the meter range, can catch from 1 to 5 channels.
- 8. 15mm suitable for reception in the meter range, can catch from 6 to 12 channels.
- 3. 6mm suitable for decimeter channels.
Figure: 7: antenna layout double and triple square
As you can see in the figure, structurally a double and triple square represents two and three frames of the correct shape, differing in size. Depending on the overall dimensions, the received wavelength will also change.
Table: dependence of dimensions on the received wave of the meter range, mm
Table: dependence of dimensions on the received wave of the decimeter range, mm
For triple square, see the table below
Table: dependence of dimensions on the received wave of the meter range, mm
Table: dependence of dimensions on the received wave of the decimeter range, mm
The short-circuited bridge shown in the figure is designed to connect a symmetrical frame to an unbalanced cable and acts as a matching unit.
The manufacturing process consists of the following stages:
- Bend the tube into squares according to the dimensions shown;
- Connect them at the top with an arrow made of conductive material, and at the bottom with an arrow made of dielectric material;
- Install the outdoor antenna on a wooden base;
- Strip the cable and separate the braid into a separate terminal;
- Connect the cable to the antenna, and close the other end under the antenna plug for transmitting television broadcast to the TV.
The antenna is ready, this option is suitable for outdoor use, so it is best to install it on a roof or freestanding pole.
Zigzag antenna Kharchenko
This version of the antenna is intended for broadcasting digital television, which is carried out in the decimeter range. The main advantage is that the digital signal is either present or absent at all, so the image is of a fairly high quality.
Structurally, Kharchenko’s antennas consist of two rhombuses, which are made of conductive materials. Suitable for them are copper or aluminum wire, rod, corner or bus. A schematic diagram of a zigzag antenna is shown in the figure below.
Figure: 15: scheme and practical implementation of the Kharchenko antenna
In this case, the dimensions must be calculated based on the wavelength. To receive digital broadcasting, the wavelength is divided by 4. this will be the size of B1, and in order to tune the antenna to a wider band, the B2 side must be made 1 cm less than B1, for example, in the ratio of 12.5 and 11.5 cm. Pliers, a vise, or a hammer can be used to bend the copper wire. There is a reflector on the back of the antenna for better TV signal reception, but this modification was relevant for analog television, it is not necessary to install it in digital TV.
In addition to the wire for the manufacture of the device, you will need a television cable, a frame for placing the receiver, insulating materials, a plug for connection. Take an abrasive wheel or sandpaper from the tools, a soldering iron.
The manufacturing process includes the following stages:
- Prepare the wire of the required length, in this case 112mm is used, if you use other sizes, you should not forget about the margin for the bend.
- Bend the wire antenna as shown in the diagram, observing 90º angles and making smooth turns at the bends. Figure: 16: bend the wire
- To join the ends, make grooves and connect with a thin wire, or make two loops and join them together, for better contact and prevent oxidation with tin. If there is varnish on the conductor, it should be cleaned off before tinning. Figure: 17: tin the ends
- Repeat the same procedure with the opposite side to make a second contact. The distance between them should be about 2cm.
- Strip the coaxial cable from both sides. one for connecting to the antenna, the other for entering the signal into the receiver. For the antenna, you need to remove the outer insulation by 3. 5 cm and assemble the multi-wire braid into a separate terminal. For a TV, strip about 1. 2cm and solder to the plug.
- Place the antenna on the base and solder the cable to it. Figure: 18: connect cable to pins
- To protect against weathering and give additional rigidity, the soldering site is treated with hot melt glue. Figure: 19: process the soldering point with hot melt glue
The antenna is ready for connection to a TV, if all the requirements stipulated by the designer are met, you will receive an excellent version of the device, which is not inferior in parameters to factory models.
Making an antenna for a TV with your own hands from a cable
As source material you need to take:
- Coaxial cable 3 meters long (with a margin);
- Marker for marking;
- Plug as a TV connector.
This is how a drawing of a SIMple homemade design looks like. In this case, calculations are not necessary.
An antenna from a cable for digital TV is done like this:
- Measure 50 mm from the end of the cable and make a tangential cut to carefully remove the insulation without damaging the sheath. Fold the braid along with the foil to the side.
- Cut off the inner insulation and strip the center core.
- Twist tightly everything driven into one tight bundle.
- Step 220 mm from the end of the protected edge and mark a line with a marker. Measure another 20 mm and draw a second mark. Cut off the top insulation layer along with the shielded foil in a 20mm area. The inner lining must remain intact.
- Measure the next 220 mm from the cleaned area, place a marker with a marker and set aside 10 mm. Strip this short section so as to remove the insulation, but leave the screening.
- The end that was cleaned first, bring it up to the 10 mm section just cut and twist it tightly around it. It is recommended to use pliers for this.
- The end result is a neat cable ring (circle), which is the homemade antenna.
- Attach the RF plug to the remaining end of the cable. They will connect homemade products and give out television channels.
Since it is convenient to loop the wire, and it is not very good to hold it with your hands towards the repeater, it is recommended to make a holder ring from plywood or cardboard. It will help keep the indoor structure “in weight” and prevent deformation. Antenna holder for digital TV from a cable is made according to the scheme:
- Cut a ring of the same diameter and with a leg, about 50 mm in size from plywood.
- Using glue and tape, attach the homemade product to the plywood, and lay the free end of the cable along the leg. The leg should be attached to the structure that you create for it.
- Connect it to your TV and check how it works.
In order to create an outdoor rather than indoor antenna from such an analog antenna, you can treat it with hot glue or a joint sealant.
What is such an antenna capable of?
It is quite difficult to implement a high-quality unidirectional antenna without special tools and skills, therefore the antenna will be classified as low-power. Homemade products can be useful in the following cases:
- Short range to the repeater. Distance limit to radio station 15-20 km.
- No obstructions in line of sight to the repeater in the form of buildings or forest belts.
- The signal itself is picked up by the receiver. The main thing is that the latter is not in the dead zone.
You can check the signal level using various methods. The easiest is to use the advanced digital TV options.
The test usually follows the principle:
- Turn on your TV and open Settings instead. Antenna is not needed at this stage.
- Find the signal level indicator in the parameters.
- This indicator should indicate the signal strength. If it is more than 15%. digital TV can be caught on a homemade product. If less, then you need to connect a more powerful device.
We make an antenna for digital TV from a regular cable
An antenna is needed for the TV to show digital channels. Making one if you only have a coaxial cable at hand will not be difficult. As part of the article, you will learn how to make an antenna for digital TV from a cable.
It is possible to watch DVB-T TV even with a homemade antenna. It doesn’t take much time to create it. The main thing is a sharp knife and correct cutting of the cable insulation. The rest can be gleaned from this instruction.
From coaxial cable
SIMply and quickly with your own hands, you can make a channel receiver from a small piece of coaxial cable. For work, you will need plywood for the base or other sheet material, electrical tape, a knife and a soldering tool.
- It is required to take a piece of coaxial cable of 53 centimeters and bend it into a ring. In this case, the edges must be open and fixed in this form on the plywood sheet.
- From such a cable, it is worth cutting off a piece that has a length of 17.5 centimeters for the second loop.
- After that, you need to connect the cable and install the connector on its second base, which is necessary for TV.
In the course of such SIMple actions, you will get a SIMple good antenna, which will be difficult to catch signals with high quality. To improve its functionality, it is worth installing an amplifier unit.
Tools and materials
Home craftsmen make antennas from various materials and improvised means. Tubes, rods, copper wire, foil are excellent options for the production of a television device. The above materials are characterized by pliability, they bend and hold their shape perfectly. You can also use all kinds of conductive metal products:
Coaxial wires have the same properties as copper wires, however, they are much cheaper. In addition, coaxil is considered a fairly solid base for antennas. To save money, experts recommend using pieces of wires that are available at home.
Features of homemade antennas
Sooner or later, many TV owners come to mind the question of how to make a SIMple television antenna on their own. Some people think that this is a difficult procedure, however, in practice, the opposite is true. To be able to watch television, antennas must have the following characteristics:
- the device must have a certain coefficient of directional protection, signal amplification, as well as getting rid of interference;
- the antenna must have an automatic setting of values without human intervention;
- amplitude and frequency must be carefully determined to avoid phase distortion.
The reasons for making a TV antenna yourself are as follows:
- the residential building is new, not mastered by providers;
- the premises are located far from the city and retail outlets;
- cable television was turned off due to professional work;
- the old structure has broken down, but the new one has no funds.
According to professionals, a homemade antenna can perfectly cope with its functions when the building is located in a favorable area, and the manufacturing process is carried out correctly.
From metal cans
A country TV antenna made of beer cans can be considered the SIMplest and most affordable passive design. The procedure for its manufacture does not take much time and can be carried out even without the presence of any skills. Despite the absence of difficulties in work and expensive materials, a device made of metal cans is capable of perfectly receiving decimeter broadcasting ranges.
To collect the antenna from beer cans, you will need the following materials and devices:
- long cable;
- cans of aluminum, a SIMple design usually consists of two;
- 2 self-tapping screws and the same number of bolts;
- the plug with which the cable will be connected to the TV;
- scotch tape or electrical tape;
- base made of wood, plastic, on which cans will be attached.
Scheme of making a television device.
- Each of the cans must be attached to the base pin using adhesive tape. In this case, the distance between the banks should be about 7 centimeters.
- The cable should be stripped from one side. After that, it is worth diluting and attaching it. You can solder the cable, and mount the plug to its free end.
This SIMple design can be installed both indoors and outdoors.
Then seal with boiling water. The channel receiver should be connected and configured via auto channel search.
There are several options thanks to which you can make a do-it-yourself TV antenna at home. Almost every TV owner can make a powerful indoor or outdoor structure, with which it will be comfortable to watch TV programs and series.
As a frame
To become the owner of a homemade TV receiver in the form of a frame, you will need aluminum plates, a metal mesh to make a reflector, a few bolts, nuts, a cable, and a plug. When working, you can not do without a drill, screwdriver and pliers. To make an antenna, it is worth performing the following activities:
- cut off strips of aluminum, drill holes for bolts at their ends;
- assemble the frame, and fasten the joints with an overlap;
- to prevent oxidation, it is recommended to cover the above points with varnish or paint;
- to certain points of the structure, it is worth attaching a cable that has antenna connectors;
- attach the frame to the reflector, while the antenna circuit should not short-circuit;
- mount the channel receiver on the mast and position it in the required place.
How to make an antenna for a TV with your own hands?
Television, like 10 years ago, is quite popular. Despite the development of technology, the procedure for transmitting a television signal has remained the same. The need to install an antenna is always relevant. However, there are times when this device fails. then it becomes necessary to make it yourself.
A homemade device for receiving channels in the form of an eight is assembled in a few minutes. For this purpose, you will need a cardboard box, for example, a shoe box, an antenna cable, a plug, a knife, a soldering tool, tape, foil, glue. When making an antenna, it is necessary to carry out several stages:
- open the box and free it from dust and dirt, and then proceed to pasting;
- Smear the bottom of the box with a small layer of glue and glue it with foil;
- close the box and cover it with tape so that spontaneous opening does not occur;
- on the cover, it is worth fixing the pieces of the cable in the form of a figure eight and glue them with tape;
- in the center of the figure eight, the cable must be stripped and a pair of conclusions made from the metal braid for further connection of the channel receiver;
- cut off the conductor to connect the antenna to the TV, while the cable length must correspond to the distance from the installation site of the structure to the unit;
- one of the ends of the cord must be stripped in accordance with the connector, making it so that there is a screen output, and from the main core it is assembled through 10-20 millimeters of insulation;
- connect cable leads to figure eight;
- connect the connector from the TV to the other end.
Having carried out all the above measures, the antenna can be considered functional. G8 is an excellent alternative to satellite TV, as its picture is no worse.
This type of antenna contributes to the reception of high-quality channels, therefore it is all-wave. Making a homemade butterfly design can be a great alternative to a satellite dish. The independent process of its manufacture must be especially careful and precise. The device will include a board, pieces of copper wires with 4 mm cores.
First of all, the master will need to mark the board with future holes, and then drill them according to the scheme. Next steps:
- cut 8 pieces of wire of 375 millimeters each, 2. to connect the wings of 220 millimeters, necessary to connect to the socket;
- for the manufacture of an electrical contact, it is worth stripping the insulation of the segments;
- pieces of wire must be bent in bare areas;
- V-like ones must have equal sides with a distance between the ends of 75 millimeters;
- on a wooden board, it is worth installing wire elements, fixing with self-tapping screws;
- the leads from the receivers should be mounted to the socket, having mounted a cable there, which transmits signals.
Idea # 2. Using wire
Another equally good option that is advisable to use in the village is a homemade copper wire antenna with an amplifier.
All you need for manufacturing is:
So, in order to make an antenna for a TV from copper wire yourself, you need to follow these steps:
- We prepare the trap: we bend the wire with a rhombus so that all sides are strictly 45 cm. this is the optimal size of the receiving part, while the figure should be closed, for this the ends of the bar must be welded together, or soldered with a powerful soldering iron.
- We fix the wire to the prepared plank: we drill holes and tighten the bolts for secure fastening. You need to connect the amplifier immediately. It has two large pads and contacts for connecting a coaxial cable. To large sites, you need to connect different antenna arms in the center using screws. Try to ensure high-quality contact, so it is recommended to clean the surfaces, you can even tin.
- We connect the cable. Everything is SIMple here, tk. you just need to tighten a couple of screws on the amplifier and insert the plug into the connector.
- We create a mast, for which we use a metal pipe of a suitable height. We dig it in and the homemade antenna for the TV is ready, you can start tuning channels.
Please note. in the photo examples, both the amplifier, the reflector, and the wire are covered with paint. Painting protects the structure from corrosion and other adverse factors, significantly extending the life of a homemade TV antenna.
Idea number 1. Beer cans in the course!
This version of a homemade television antenna is the SIMplest and fastest to manufacture. The maximum number of channels that you can catch is 7, but this figure can vary significantly depending on the region, terrain features and the distance to the TV tower.
To make an antenna for a TV from beer cans, you will need the following materials:
- 2 small screws, also called “bugs” (not needed if you have a soldering iron);
- 2 prepared beer cans (empty, washed and dried);
- from 3 to 5 meters of television cable (can be taken from a failed device);
- soldering iron and tin (for better fixing of contacts), the presence is optional;
- wooden trempel (hanger);
- electrical tape or tape.
Finding all the materials in the house will not be a problem, so having prepared them, we immediately get down to business.
In order to make a homemade antenna from cans, you need to follow these steps:
- We are preparing the cable. First, make a shallow circular cut at a distance of 10 cm from the edge and remove the top layer of insulation. Having opened access to the screen, we fold it into one bundle. After that, we cut off the middle insulating layer, exposing the copper core of the cable by a few cm.A regular antenna plug should be at the other end of the wire.
- We prepare banks. There will also be no difficulties with capacitors that act as a signal receiver. First, you need to find the optimal dimensions of the beer cans. It is better to use liter, but if there are none, containers with a volume of 0.5 and 0.75 liters will do a good job.
- We bring contacts. At this stage, the twisted cable shield is fixed to one bank, and the copper core itself to the other. Fixation is carried out with bedbugs using a screwdriver or an ordinary screwdriver. However, it is recommended to fix the wire not with bugs, but with a soldering iron. The result should look like this:
- We collect a homemade antenna for the TV. The signal receiver is ready, now we are making a supporting structure, which we use is a trempel or an ordinary hanger. It should never be made of wire or metal. Using electrical tape, we fix the containers to the trempel (as shown in the photo). We draw your attention to the fact that banks must be strictly on one straight line, otherwise the homemade product will not work and steadily catch the signal.
- We set up the antenna for the TV. Now you need to experiment with the optimal distance between the banks, as well as the place of suspension of the device and its position, so that the homemade product catches many channels. We turn on the TV and determine exactly how the receivers should be located and where is the most suitable place for their work. This completes the technology of creating the device.
As you can see, the whole process is quite SIMple and does not represent anything complicated. The optimal distance is 75 mm between the ends of the cans, and the best installation location is near a window or on an outrigger mast. In individual cases, the distance between banks can be made larger or smaller.
Idea # 3. Home HDTV Device
Although there are instructions on how to make a homemade transformer on the network, you can find and use it, this will significantly increase your skills in assembling homemade antennas.
From the materials you will need:
- Stationery knife
- Glue (pencil or PVA)
Having prepared this whole school set, let’s get down to business.!
First you need to sketch (or print on a computer) this diagram:
Now, according to the scheme, we cut out all the spare parts, including the necessary pieces of foil:
Next, we glue the cardboard butterfly with foil and, if desired, paint over the back with a marker for aesthetics.
After that, you need to make a reflector with dimensions of 3532.5 cm (height and width). We glue one of the sides with foil.
In the middle, we cut out two identical rectangles, which are necessary in order to completely assemble the signal trap for a homemade antenna for the TV. The rectangle should be 3.5 cm long, its purpose is to maintain the distance between the reflector and auxiliary parts.
We glue the spare parts on a rectangle, and when the glue sets, we drill holes for the TV cable.
We connect the transformer and the cable using twists, tape or a soldering iron. powerful TV antenna is ready to use! It should also be noted that this homemade option is suitable only for indoor use, because paper will get wet quickly from outdoor use.
Another option for a powerful home-made device:
How to make an antenna for your TV. 4 SIMple ideas
There is another way to make a powerful antenna for a TV from improvised means, which is suitable for both street and apartment use.
To manufacture the device you will need the following materials and tools:
- 4-meter copper wire with a cross section of 4 mm square;
- board of any thickness, 55 cm long and 7 cm wide;
- self-tapping screws for wood;
- ruler or tape measure;
- SIMple pencil;
- soldering iron;
- antenna plug.
So, first, we transfer the drawing to the workpiece and drill holes in the board:
Then we transfer the drawing data to the board and drill it in the corresponding attachment points.
Next, the copper wire must be straightened and cut into 8 equal pieces of 37.5 cm.
The insulation must be removed in the middle of each of the 37.5 cm lines (as shown in the picture). To do this, use a sharp knife, a clerical knife is perfect.
Cut off 2 more pieces of wire 22 cm long and divide them into 3 equal parts, bend them slightly and in these places, again, remove the insulation.
We bend the prepared wire in bare places. We draw your attention to the fact that for those segments that are bent in half, the distance between the ends must be made 7.5 cm (the optimal value for receiving the signal of a homemade television antenna).
Next, we attach the plug to the finished homemade product, and we already connect the TV cable to it.
This completes the manufacturing process. We choose a suitable place and direction, where the signal reception is the best, and install the device.
We have tried to select the SIMplest instructions. We hope that now you know how to make a home TV antenna with your own hands! We draw your attention to the fact that today on the Internet you can find many other options in which inventors come up with more and more manufacturing options, using, for example, copper and aluminum tubes, discs, electrodes. The choice of components for assembly is usually determined only by their availability, so do not be afraid to experiment and come up with your own, original manufacturing methods.