Google Play Store
There are thousands of programs and games downloaded on Google Play. For the convenience of users, they are sorted by category.
There are also so-called tops. lists of the most popular applications.
In addition to the tops, there are also Bestsellers and Gaining Popularity. The “Bestsellers” contain the most downloaded games and programs for the entire existence of the Play Market.
The “Gaining Popularity” contains software that is popular among users, but for some reason was not included in one of the top applications.
Working with the application
Google store is a vivid embodiment of the corporation’s philosophy. maximum convenience and SIMplicity of interfaces. All elements are located in intuitive places, so that even a user who was not previously familiar with the application will quickly learn how to navigate the Play Market.
Installing applications from the Play Store is as easy as shelling pears. choose the one you like and click the “Install” button, that’s all.
Linking applications to your account
An interesting feature of the Play Store is access to all programs and games ever installed through it on any Android device to which your Google account is linked. For example, you have changed or updated your smartphone and want to get the same software that was installed earlier. Go to the menu item “My applications and games”, then go to the tab “Library”. there you will find them.
The only “but” is that they still need to be reinstalled on a new phone, so this function cannot be used as a backup.
- The application is completely in Russian;
- Huge selection of programs and games;
- Ease of use;
- Access to all applications ever installed.
However, unlike the App Store in iOS, the Play Market is by no means an exclusive monopoly. there are many alternative solutions for Android: for example, Blackmart or F-Droid.
Google Play Store has long ceased to be a service exclusively for purchasing applications. In it you can buy, for example, also books, films or music.
- Regional restrictions;
- Some apps are missing.
Google Play is the largest content distributor for Android OS. The developers have made it SIMple and intuitive, like the entire Google-owned ecosystem. It has alternatives and competitors, but the Play Store has an undeniable advantage. it is the only official.
Examples of popular custom widgets:
- Megogo. Online cinema is used by 40 million people from the CIS countries. The catalog contains 250 television channels and 77,000. The user pays for viewing the content. over, all films and programs are in excellent quality, including in HD format. You can pause and continue watching from the same place on another device;
- YouTube. hosting, which has practically no competition in its niche. According to the CEO of the site, Susan Wojcicki, in May 2020, 1.9 billion people used it. And the figure is increasing. People love YouTube for its large collection of free content, a recommendation system, and streams. Many Smart TV models already have the app installed by default;
- TV remote control. Downloading this app will make your TV easier to use. It is installed on a smartphone. The TV does not need additional software. You just need to make sure that the device has an infrared port;
- Twitch TV. The largest streaming platform where you can watch the broadcasts of game developers and their fans. Fans of popular streamers chat with the author of the content, make donations and subscribe to the channel for a fee. A great opportunity to see your favorite pro players on the big TV screen.
How to install applications on Smart TV: types of programs, instructions for downloading and installing
Smart TVs came along and expanded the capabilities of conventional receivers. Now it is not only the usual television. Now you can go online, watch YouTube and chat with relatives on Skype. Our article will help you install applications on Smart TV.
Via Samsung Apps for Samsung
To find a widget:
- Go to the Smart TV menu using the button on the remote.
- In the Smart Hub interface in the middle of the screen, click “Samsung Apps”.
- If there is no icon, update the applications by clicking on “Service”, and then. “Update applications”.
- Find the program you need through the search bar or using thematic categories.
Installing Apps on Smart TV
It will take a few minutes of patience to install applications on different Smart TV models. Self-tuning of programs on the TV will save money on calling the wizard and help you create a convenient selection of widgets “for yourself”.
With Fork Player for Sony
Fork Player is a responsive app to watch with. create Playlists and all this without installing add-ons. All information is taken directly from sites with-content and converted into its own player format. You cannot download additional widgets through applications, but you can watch any movies online.
Via Play Market
To download or update a widget:
- Press the “Home” button on the remote control and go to the applications menu.
- Find in the list “Google Play” or “Play Market”.
- In the search bar, enter the name of the application you want to add.
Services that are initially included with the TV. These are TV players and playback utilities. The entire list of recommended programs can be found in the Smart TV menu.
Through Game World at LG
To find a game:
- Press the Smart TV button on the remote control.
- Click on “LG Game World”.
- Use the search bar for a specific application or explore the categories of games.
How to install Play Store on Samsung TV
How to download apps for Smart TV?
Applications for LG Smart TV, as well as other manufacturers, make the most versatile functions and thus expand the functionality of the TV. Among the applications are games, special programs for broadcasting TV channels, an archive of television broadcasting, some web publications also broadcast in the TV sphere. Due to the active proliferation of cloudy drives, the TV does not even need to store huge amounts of bytes.
It is important to note that for the real use of the TV set as a gaming platform, you need to separately obtain a special Magic Remote. It is not easy to implement control without it, because not enough games do without using the remote control.
Installation on M, K, N, R series
The method of downloading alternative applications described below is suitable for TVs of the M, K, N, R, and J series, but in the latter case, the installed widgets are deleted after restarting the TV receiver.
Features of downloading third-party software
Required utilities include Sammy Widgets, XSMART Box, TheDark SmartTV Media Center / Server, and other SIMilar applications. Having installed such a program on a PC, you need to start the TV, go to the Smart Hub service and create a develop account. It is she who will allow you to set up synchronization between the virtual server on the PC and the TV for downloading widgets. An important condition. both devices must be connected to the same local network via cable or Wi-Fi.
If the passage of having your own account (at least gmail mail) there is an option to enter there right away, otherwise you will have to register. The procedure is SIMilar to most other authorizations and includes:
Apps for Smart TV Samsung TV
Smart TV how to install applications will be seen in the following annotation, however, you should mention in advance that you need a Wi-Fi connection to download the program. It is configured using the appropriate window in the connections menu.
- On the remote, press the button in the center, it has the corresponding Google color;
- After going to the Smart TV menu, select Samsung Apps;
- We log in if you haven’t completed it earlier;
- Next, a window with TV widgets will open, on the right there are categories and a search form;
- We select the desired program, navigation through the entire menu is done by means of arrows on the remote control or an attached mouse. After selecting a widget, run over to its page;
- The page contains basic information about the application, its weight, function, advantages, screenshots, etc. If it suits you, then click on “Download”;
- After the procedure, the “Install” button will appear;
- Next, a notification about a successful installation will open.
To install third-party software, you will first need to download Tizen Studio with IDE installer on your PC from the official website, choosing the appropriate bit depth. Next, you should run the installer, confirm the license agreement, set the path for placing the files and click “Install”. At the end of the installation, if the application does not start, you need to find the shortcut in the program folder and double-click on it. In the window that opens, you need to find “Tizen SK tools” and click “Install”, and then click “Extension SDK”, find “Extras” and select “Install” again. After installation and registration, you should go to the Samsung website and create an account. Next, you need to find its IP address in the PC settings.
Where can I download applications for Samsung, LG, Sony?
Samsung manufactures its TVs using the Tizen operating system.
The application provides a search bar and setting the necessary filters.
Smart Hub Menu
LG webOS is an operating system that is absolutely identical to Samsung in functionality, but at a price the technology is more liberal, and the quality is absolutely the same.
The Smart menu is available immediately and allows you to select any applications required by the client.
Sony is constantly evolving to provide customers with the very best in the market, as a digital leader. In order to download applications, it is enough to connect the Netflix function on the official website and then use the convenient menu to select and install.
Download forkplayer for Smart TV
The popular free application is available on the manufacturers’ official websites.
You can also install through the following sites:
Official site of the forkplayer app
You can enter a query in the search bar of your browser and get a large number of results
How to install and enter the Play Market on Smart TV?
Installation on E series
On E-series TVs, you need to open the “Smart Hub”, and then press the red “A” button and choose to create a new account, and then confirm your agreement with the terms of the license agreement. In the “Samsung Account” field, you must enter “develop” and enter any six-digit number for the password. Next, you need to put checkmarks in front of the fields “Remember password” and “Automatic login”, and then create a new profile. Then you need to go to the authorization window and enter the created registration data. An icon in the lower left corner of the screen will notify you that you are logged in. If during the formation of the profile a notification appears that this account has already been created, you should close the registration and go directly to the account login window. You should enter “develop” as a login, any password. Next, you need to run a local server on your PC and perform synchronization to install widgets.
Installing Playlist for IPTV on TV
You don’t even need a TV to watch modern TV. But we are accustomed to the fact that it is in every home and everyone should use it, so we do not deviate from traditions. Nevertheless, the street is 21st century and it’s high time to forget about prejudices. Here, for example, how far technology has gone. viewing programs is possible even without a satellite dish or a conventional antenna. This technology is called IPTV. That is, television tied to the device’s IP address.
To watch it, you need an IPTV Player. By the way, the IPTV player is a TV broadcast player that was created taking the VLC player as a prototype. But the IPTV player is specially “sharpened” for watching IP-TV. Here are the main features of the player:
- Background recording of a huge number of channels (hundreds and more);
- It is possible to record streaming and audio;
- Programs in JTV and LUA script are supported;
- You can watch unencrypted streams http, Librtmp, rtmp, udp-multicast;
- Can find multicast channels.
Setting the channel list for IPTV
Even if you already have a player and it works, this still does not make it possible to use this television format on your TV. To do this Playlist, and it is imperative that they have the m3u format. This is what allows you to view your favorite programs. But even if there is a list, this does not mean that it will work without interruption. In fact, problems turn out to be so complex that there is no way to watch the TV program for which this business was started.
But there is a way out. In particular, it consists in using other channels that are available on the Internet. All that is needed from the user is to download and install them using the instructions.
There are several options for how you can do this:
- Download Playlists from open sources, which offer a fairly extensive list of applications for almost free. There are many such sources on the Internet, therefore most users choose the option under consideration;
- Download the Playlist on the official source, of course, by paying for it to the provider who connects the service in question. As a rule, this option is more reliable, the provider works officially, therefore there should be no problems with this connection.
You can download the Playlist here: music.m3u (9.3 Kb)
But even if the subscription fee is minimal, our people do not get tired of looking for freebies and continue to give preference to free lists. In principle, there are quite decent ones among them, but the signals often disappear or the picture does not come of the highest quality, although it is stated that this is an HD channel. But otherwise, users are a sin to complain.
Download and install IPTV player
Before you start talking about looking for channels, you should download a player that can show them. Otherwise, this whole procedure will not make sense. The application in question is located at the link http://borpas.info/iptvplayer. This is an official site because there are no unnecessary ads, viruses and other garbage that you would not want to let your Smart TV.
By the way, downloading can be used not only on the TV, but also on the computer, if you have problems with the Internet and are afraid that the TV will SIMply freeze during the download process. Then you can first “dump” the file to your computer, and then transfer it to the TV using a formatted flash drive and install it on it. It is much more convenient.
- After downloading the installer for the IPTV player “IpTVPlayer-setup” Ustanovshchik IPTV Pleer, you need to run it. It’s easy, because the program gives good instructions on how to finish the installation process quickly, efficiently and conveniently.
- The user will see the so-called “IPTV Player Installation Wizard”. To make it work according to the rules, the user should check the box next to the “Select parameters and installation folder” line. This will open several useful functions at once, which are:
- In the choice of the direct place where the IPTV player will be installed;
- In creating a shortcut on the screen;
- In granting permission to all users to use the device.
Observing how the Playlist is installed in IPTV on the TV, you will notice that the panel has a sub-item “UDP-to-HTTP Proxy”. Opposite it, you should tick the box that will allow you to transfer files over the local network.
- When finished with this, the parameters will be automatically configured. If you do not need this, then when the “Parameter settings” menu opens, in front of all the items that are in doubt, uncheck the box, and leave them in front of those that are needed;
- You will be additionally offered to download a special set of programs to improve your work on the Internet. If they are not needed, then do not press confirmation;
- If everything suits you, then click “Install”.
A couple of seconds and the program is already at your complete disposal. But before proceeding, understand the window “Completing the IPTV Player Installation Wizard”. Now you can definitely start searching for channels.
How to connect the list of m3u channels for free
If this is the first acquaintance of a person with the advantages of IPTV, then, naturally, he does not want to pay yet, since he does not know what he will get in the end. But still it is worth remembering that the work of television for free, without connecting the service with the provider is fraught with various troubles, from poor quality channels to a black screen on the entire list.
To prevent this from happening, download the sheets only on proven resources, albeit free. In addition, providers regularly close more and more loopholes, so it becomes more difficult to watch TV for free. Here’s how to download it:
- We work with the installed IPTV program, finding in its settings “Add Playlist”. “Add URL”;
- Select the m3u sheet and take its URL;
- We press the confirmation of the procedure and get acquainted with the list of TV channels that will now be available on your device.
But users may be in for an unpleasant surprise. to view the channels, you will need to install an additional program. To do this, you just need to follow the instructions. The download will take place automatically, and if not, then you need to go to the Smart TV menu and select the desired program manually. But it is important that it reads the m3u format, otherwise the procedure will be meaningless.
Series E differs from others in that after pressing the SmartHub and “A” buttons, “Samsung Account” appears. There is no need to be afraid of him, enter “develop” in the free field, after which we remember or write down the password generated by the TV. Next, click “Login”, after which you can start installing various programs.
This will require:
- Login under your account;
- Select the “Service” section by clicking on the PU Tools;
- Find in the options. Developer;
- After that, we are looking for “IP-address”, where we enter the required IP;
- The development point will contain updated programs, to start it, click on “Synchronization of user programs”.
Samsung D series
This Samsung model requires the authorization of a new user. This is done very SIMply. On the remote press “Smart HUB”, then the letter “A”, entered the menu. Now the standard authorization procedure takes place, after which you can install the required widgets.
The process is as follows:
- Press the Smart key and the red button “A”
- By clicking on the “D” button, go to and create a section with the “Develop” user;
- Click “Server IP” and enter the required numbers in the window that opens;
- Next comes the “Synchronize” button, as a result of this action, the nStreamLMOD and OVP widget will be created;
- We leave the installation section;
- We click on the “A” key to trigger an exit from the account. records;
- We go into the system again;
- There will be a list of downloaded programs.
In order for the process to proceed without problems, you must adhere to the following recommendations:
- PC and TV communication problems will disappear if you turn off the antivirus firewall;
- The installation process means synchronization of TV and computer, for this you need to create a user account called “Develop”.
- Press Internet TV, go to settings. authorize the owner of the “Develop” type;
- You can start installing the widget.
Installing Apps and Widgets on a Samsung Smart TV
Everyone knows the meaning of such a phrase as “Smart device”, because today each of us widely uses the capabilities of tablets or phones. The queue has reached other devices as well. Next, we’ll take a look at how to install the app on your Samsung Smart TV.
When buying such a device, not every user knows all of its functions, and there is a huge number of widgets for every taste. The main thing in installing the program is to know where to go, and this is a fairly SIMple matter. Samsung Smart TV lets you dive into the world of all its TV capabilities.
On the F series model, it will not be easy to authorize the user, so before proceeding with the installation of widgets, we will consider this process in more detail. To do this, through the PU go to the menu, in which we find the Smart functions. The account can be identified by selecting it from the list. We leave the menu by clicking on the checkbox “Remember password”.
The installation goes like this:
- On the PU, click SmartHub to access additional programs;
- Press “Options” and select “IP Settings”;
- We register the IP address of the server;
- Click “Start App Sync” to see the list of applications;
- reboot TV if needed.
Nuances when installing widgets on TV from a flash drive
Unfortunately, the NstreamLmod application has been functioning in test mode for 30 days, before working with it you need to make sure that it is still working. You will not be able to install again for free.
But there is a way out of this situation. You need to start LMod and select the list from “Tsnakemana”. Next, click “USB drive” and re-perform all the settings.
Sometimes it knocks out an error when opening the program, but you don’t need to be scared right away, because after the TV is overloaded, it can be found and opened through the Smart Hub menu.
How to download the app
Various apps on Smart TV show how much smarter TVs are. Samsung has a very large number of free widgets and they perform various functions and thereby expand the possibilities.
Additional Information! The company has blocked the ability to install applications from a flash drive and it is not easy to get around this situation.
Every Smart TV owner has no idea what kind of world opens up in front of him with the help of widgets. Depending on their purpose, they are divided into categories in which you can find and choose anything.
Basically the list is as follows:
- Online viewing of films, blogs, TV series, concerts, etc.;
- Music audio players where you can listen to new music for every taste;
- Games. here the variety is endless, as they are divided into many subgroups, genres, age categories;
- Service of additional programs for tracking the exchange rate, world time, weather and other.
First, let’s take a look at how the process of downloading a widget to Smart TV goes:
- Turn on the TV and go to the main menu, use the remote control for this.
- Select the “Network” section to make sure the TV is connected to the Internet.
- We create an account if it is not installed when purchasing the device. In some devices, it is common to all programs called Smart Hub. If there is no such program, go to the Play Market.
- In the login line, enter the mail address, come up with and remember the password and click the “I agree with the terms” checkbox. Account is now available.
- In the “search” item, enter the name of the program that you want to download. If you don’t know what you need, you can go to any widget and read all the necessary information on its page.
- To download the program, click “Download”. After the end, a window will come out, which will indicate that it is already on your TV and you can use it.
Installing from a USB stick
Installing third-party widgets from flash memory is not possible on all TVs and this process is not easy, but if you follow all the recommendations, you can continue to use your favorite program on the screen. Samsung Smart TV 6 series and Samsung C and B have such an opportunity.
Let’s take a closer look at how all this happens in the first version of the TV:
- The first step on the USB flash drive is to create a directory with files containing downloaded files.
- Next, we install the peripheral device into the TV and find it in the list of devices.
- We log into the Smart Hub and launch NstreamLmod.
- In the letter, select the item “USB Scanner” and see the archives.
- Click on the desired one and the download process begins.
- After loading, exit the Smart Hub menu and turn off the TV.
- We turn on the TV set, go back to Smart Hub and see the program we need in the list.
Series B and C
Now let’s take a look at the boot process for Samsung B and C models:
- We overload TV;
- Click on “Internet TV”, then click on the “A” button;
- Select a user to enter the PIN code;
- Go to the menu, select “settings”;
- It is obligatory to select the item “Developer”, there you need to enter the IP address and save;
- In this window, select the item “Synchronize”;
- We agree with all actions.