Top Reasons to Lock Samsung Phone
Older phones were push-button and contained little or no confidential information. The current generation of smartphones is a different matter. Therefore, the developers came up with a pattern that carries the functions of a password. But many users forget the key and cannot use the device. Let’s consider the main reasons for blocking Samsung:
- data reset;
- frequent sensory presses;
- incorrect key entry.
Reinstalling firmware via PC
An alternative way to unlock Samsung if you forgot your password is to flash your phone with a connection to a computer. The need to implement this method may arise due to damage to the bootloader after unsuccessful unlock attempts. To complete the process you will need:
- USB cable.
- Firmware file downloaded from the manufacturer’s official website. You should be extremely careful about choosing the version of the operating system for a particular phone model, since the wrong choice can lead to serious damage to the device.
- PC program.
Detailed installation instructions can be found on specialized forums. It is not recommended to flash a smartphone without proper training and skills.
Remote unlock Samsung
Remote unblocking is done through a special service called Find My Mobile. The method can be useful in the following situations:
- You need to unlock your device if you can’t remember your password or pattern.
- It is necessary to provide access to a mobile phone or tablet to third parties without disclosing classified information. An example is access to games for a child on a tablet left at home.
Of course, the method is only suitable if the preliminary preparation of the mobile device has been carried out.
Flashing via PC
When considering options on how to unlock a Samsung phone if you forget your PIN, you cannot ignore the possibility of flashing. Use this method if the options discussed above did not work. This process is quite complex and requires deep study, therefore, we will give only the basic steps.
Let’s consider how to unlock through recovery:
- Download the required firmware.
- Enter Recovery Mode (the combination may differ depending on the Samsung model).
- Do a hard reset with wipe data / factory rese command.
- Go back to the main menu and select install zip.
- Click on the Choose zip from / sdcard button.
- Select the firmware file that was downloaded earlier.
- Confirm download and installation.
After the completion of the firmware, a message about successful completion of the work will appear. This is one of the methods to unlock your Samsung phone if you forgot your password. The disadvantage of this method is that the smartphone “flies” from the warranty, and there is also a risk of software failures.
There is another option for flashing the device. using the One program. In this way, you can unlock the code on devices with Android OS up to 7.0. In other cases, you will have to activate the OEM unlocking function in the developer settings, and you will not be able to do this without logging into the phone.
To unlock your phone, follow these steps:
- Install the drivers and download the CWM or TWRP file.
- Download One from offsite and run the program.
- Put Samsung into firmware mode. To do this, simultaneously hold down the power button, volume down and home. Downloading should appear.
- Connect to your smartphone via USB and wait while the drivers are installed.
- Press the AP button and select the Recovery file.
- A file for the firmware must be registered near the AP section.
- Click on the Start button.
- Turn off the device and enter Recovery (press Home, turn on and increase the volume).
- Delete the password.ke files “(gatekeeper.password.key), locksettings.db, locksettings.db-shm, gesture.key” (gatekeeper.pattern.key), locksettings.db-wal.
This method will also help in the question of how to unlock a Samsung push-button phone if you forgot your password. But then the main actions will have to be done via the PC.
Unlocking the screen
To disable the screen lock through the Find My Mobile service, you must:
Open the site and select the required phone.
In the menu that appears on the right, select the item “Unlock my device”.
When performing the operation, the smartphone must be connected to the Internet via Wi-Fi or cellular connection. If the “Airplane” mode has been activated, then the blocking will be unavailable.
The described method will help to remove the lock if the user has forgotten the pattern, pin code or password.
How to Delete Samsung Account if Forgot Password
How to Backup and Restore Data with Samsung Account
From the above description, you must have known that Samsung account is very useful for managing your Samsung phone, in this part, we will explain how to use Samsung account to back up and restore data from phone to Samsung Cloud.
Samsung Cloud provides 15GB of free storage and unlimited storage for preloaded Samsung apps like Contact and Calendar. To get additional cloud storage, you need to purchase a plan.
How to Back Up Samsung Account Data to Cloud
What data can I copy with my Samsung account to the cloud? Personal data and multimedia: contacts, videos, calendars, voice recordings, notes and notes, music, photos, documents. Phone data and settings: Bookmarks, email accounts, call log, home screen layout, device settings, app data. You can enable automatic backups on your Samsung phone.
1 After creating a Samsung account on your phone, go to Settings and select your Samsung account.
2 Click Back Up. You will now see a list of the different types of files that you can back up. Just select and mark the files you want and click the “Back up now” button to start backing up your data.
How to get data using Samsung account
After you make a Samsung backup, you can easily restore your data if you want to recover your lost or deleted data. Go to Settings and select Samsung Accounts again. Then click “Restore”. After that, you can select the types of files you want to recover and click “Recover Now” to start the recovery process.
This way, your phone data will be overwritten with the backup, and the current data will disappear. If you don’t want your contacts and other data to be erased, you better visit this post: Recover Samsung Contacts.
So far, we have covered all Samsung account issues. Any suggestions for improving this post are appreciated.
Step-by-step instructions for signing in to your Samsung account
If you want to sue Samsung services, you need to sign in to your Samsung account.
Signing in to your Samsung Account online on a computer
Step 1 Visit https://account.Samsung.com/membership/signIn.do.
Step 2 Enter your email address in the “Email” field and enter your password in the “Password” field.
Step 3 Click the LOG IN button below the password field.
Login to Samsung account on mobile phone
Step 1 On the Apps screen, tap Settings General Accounts Samsung Account Account Settings Profile.
How to Remove Samsung Account without Password. All Samsung Android 9.
Step 2 Enter the current password and click “Confirm”.
Step 3 To edit your profile, tap the “Edit” icon (pencil) in the upper right corner of the screen.
If you can’t sign in, check your devices or your Samsung account version. Sometimes it can be a temporary system error.
If you see an error message such as “An error occurred during SSL connection” or “Login failed due to the difference between the current time and the device,” check “Settings. Date & Time ”on your device. For security, Samsung accounts require the date and time settings to match the actual date and time.
If the problem persists, please contact Customer Support: https://www.Samsung.com/us/support/.
How to delete a Samsung account without knowing the password. info-effect.ru
Hey! Today I will show you how to delete Samsung account from Android phone without knowing the password. Do you want to delete your Samsung Galaxy account but don’t know the password or have forgotten it? Everything is very simple and fast. See the instructions below and write Комментарии и мнения владельцев if you have questions. Go!)
On the home screen, find the Settings icon and tap on it.
In the settings, click on the Cloud and accounts tab.
Next, click here on the Accounts tab.
How to Remove Samsung Account without Password. All Samsung Android 9.
This is where you need to find your Samsung account. It will contain your email address, which is linked to your account. Click on it.
Further, on this page, at the top right, click on the Properties button (three dots).
In the window that opens, click on the Delete account tab.
Next, you will be shown warnings. Note. Your Samsung account will be deleted from this phone. Along with it, some related data will be deleted:
- Samsung Cloud. Data sync and backup will not be available. Unsynchronized data will only be saved on your phone. If you back up, you can later restore data to any device by logging into your Samsung account;
- Find a phone. If you lose your phone, you won’t be able to find it or protect your data. You also won’t be able to unlock your phone if you forget your password, PIN, or unlock pattern.
- Samsung Pay. Registered payment cards and other data will be deleted;
- Samsung Pass. You will not be able to sign in to websites and supported applications using your fingerprints;
- At the bottom right, click on the Delete tab.
Next, enter the password for your account and click on the bottom right on the Delete account tab.
What if you forgot your password? Below the field, click on the Reset Password tab. Then enter your email or phone number. Click Next.
Next, you need to confirm your account by email or SMS. Select the appropriate option and click Continue.
All is ready. After successful confirmation, you will be prompted to create a new password. Then you will need to enter it and you will delete your Samsung account.
Still have questions? Write a comment! Good luck!