How to create an account on Smart TV
Let’s take a look at creating a Samsung Smart TV account in steps.
To create an account, you need a wireless internet connection and an active Smart Hub. After you have completed the preliminary steps, continue with the remote control:
- Press the red button marked “A”, the menu should open.
- Use the down arrow to move the cursor to the option to create an account and press Enter.
- Accept the agreement required to create an account.
- On the highlighted item, press enter again.
- Using the virtual keyboard, enter the email address that will serve as your login, then move down and press enter.
Now you can use your Samsung Smart TV account and enjoy all the new products from the manufacturer.
What is “Samsung” Smart TV?
Samsung Smart TV is a new device. This is not only a TV in its usual sense, but also a multimedia center with access to a large amount of media content on the global network. In terms of functionality, such a television can be equated to a smartphone.
to implement all these functions, there is a Samsung UE55D8000 TV on sale, with a large screen (55 inches), a resolution of 1920 by 1080, support for Full HD and stereo sound.
Thus, thanks to the new application, using TV, you will get access not only to TV channels, but also social networks, search engines and other Internet capabilities.
How to create a Samsung Smart TV account
A Samsung Smart TV Account is an electronic account that allows a user to access Samsung’s Internet services. The accounting system also helps to take into account the user’s preferences and adapt to him (for example, for more effective advertising).
Can I use another TV?
Today it is possible to create an account not only on Samsung UE55D8000. However, you will need to go through synchronization with the server, to do this, do the following:
- Press the blue button “D”.
- Select the line “Development”, which will be at the end of the list.
- Select the IP setting and enter the server address 22.214.171.124.
- Start sync.
- After completing the process, you will have the InterstatlPTV application installed.
- Go to the settings menu by clicking on the red “A”, thus, you will exit develop mode.
- Sign out of Smart Hub.
- Go back to the application and select InterstatlPTV, start using TV.
With Samsung TV version C:
- click on Internet @ TV;
- open the settings and enter the ID;
- you register the user. develop;
- then on “enter”;
- above and below, enter any 4 digits. Press enter.
When your TV E / ES:
- Click on SMART
- Enter the user as in the previous version
- select “menu” on the TV remote control;
- go to Smart functions;
- find an account and enter develop there;
- the password will be: sso1029dev !;
- put on save the password and press enter;
- exit the menu.
Thus, you can purchase a dedicated Smart TV from Samsung and use SIMple settings to create an account. Or synchronize your TV with a server from Samsung, then enjoy the quality and quantity of possibilities from modern development.
Creating a Samsung app account
You can create a Samsung account using your desktop browser, Samsung Kies, or your smartphone.
How to download Samsung apps
Now that your account is activated, you have the option to download any app from Samsung Apps.
You can do this in one of two ways. First way. go to the Samsung Apps website and find the download you want. Select the type of device you want to install the application on and confirm. The app will download to your chosen device.
You can also choose to download directly from your mobile by launching the Samsung Apps and choosing to download.
How to change your Samsung account email address
You can change the email address of your Samsung Account by editing your Samsung Account on your device or in your computer’s web browser. If you decide to use a web browser, follow these steps.
Go to Samsung website to sign in to your account
. Sign in to your Samsung account using your username and password
Click “My Account Information”
You can edit the information, which means you can change the email address of your Samsung account. Scroll down and click Submit to save your changes.
Create Samsung Account Online
If you are using your computer, you can access the Samsung account setup by clicking here. Click Register Now:
Read and agree to the Terms of Service, then click Agree:
Then fill out the form with all the required information. After filling in all the fields, click Next:
You will receive a confirmation email confirming your account.
Step by step guide to create a Samsung account
You can create a Samsung account on a Samsung device or on a computer. However, whichever method you use, it’s easy to create by following these steps. To create a Samsung account through your device, follow these steps.
Note: It’s important to note that only one Samsung Account is allowed per email address.
From the home screen, tap Menu Settings Accounts Add Accounts Select Samsung Account from the list tap Create New Account to start creating a new Samsung account.
The new Samsung account screen appears, enter the required information. The information required includes email address, password, date of birth, first name, last name, and postal code. You can select the Receive newsletter checkbox if you want to receive regular updates on new features, content and services available through Samsung’s services. Then click “Login” to continue.
Click on Check Confirmation Email to access your email and find your confirmation email. Please note that the Samsung account will not be fully activated until the verification step has been completed. Click Next to continue.
When your Samsung account is activated, an information screen will appear. Click “Confirm” to complete the process and return to the account screen.
How to create a Samsung account. How to create a Samsung account on a Samsung phone: step by step guide
After buying a new or used smartphone, the question arises of how to create a Samsung account on a Samsung phone, and what steps must be taken to avoid mistakes. The developers of the device did their best to ensure that the registration of the profile did not take much time. In practice, the whole process will require no more than 5-10 minutes from the owner of the phone. The main requirements are the presence of the device itself at hand and a stable Internet connection.
How to create a Samsung account
Last update. July 7, 2020 11:31 am. offered by David Webb.
While Samsung mobile users often prefer strict use of a Google account, many manufacturers also suggest creating a separate Samsung account. to enjoy the full range of Samsung services, including certain applications, Samsung Drive. and some other mobile, TV and web services. This article will walk you through the steps to create your own Samsung account. Everything you need for this. this is a valid email address.
N.B. A full list of Samsung services can be found on the company’s official website.
Samsung Account Create / Login / Recover / Delete and Backup Restore Data
While Apple creates its Apple account, Samsung also has a Samsung account. What is Samsung Account? What can I use my Samsung account for? If you forgot your Samsung account password, how do I reset or recover it? There are many problems with Samsung account. In this post we will discuss them one by one.
Technology users are interested in how to create a single account and register Samsung TV and Smart TV records into one and is it possible. Yes, this can be done by strictly following the instructions. Before proceeding with registration, you should make sure that the router is in front of the TV, and not behind it. You can create an account when the device is connected to the Internet. The packet speed must exceed 20 Mb / s.
For successful registration, follow the instructions:
- Turn on the TV and press “SMART”
- Open the “SMART HUB” application, go to the menu
- Now proceed directly to registration.
- Go to the application menu, using the remote control, press the button A. After that, “Login” appears
- The next step is to select the item “Create account”
- In the top field, enter the email you have access to. This will be the login.
- Create and enter a password. It should not be too short or long, within 8-15 characters.
- Now you need to accept the “Terms of Service Agreement”.
- Now a window with the text “Create account” will pop up on the screen. In the upper field “Samsung Account” you need to register a valid email and press Enter.
- Now write in the “develop” field. Please note that characters are entered using the virtual keyboard.
- Below there will be 2 fields. “Password”, just below “Password check”. It must be a combination of 6-15 characters.
- Be careful when entering, passwords must match.
- Confirm with “OK”
- After that, a field with an inscription in English will appear and next to it you need to put a tick.
- Click on “Create Account”
- A message will pop up on the screen indicating that a “develop” account is being created. At the end, the question “Shall we continue?”. Click “OK”.
- When the “Login” window pops up, select “develop”.
- Enter passwords, then check the box, poke in “Login”.
Now you need to set up synchronization with TENET-TV:
- Go to the “SMART HUB” application menu
- Press button D on the single control.
- The “Settings” window will appear and select the “Development” option, press Enter.
- Select “Configure Server IP Address.” and hold down Enter
- Enter 126.96.36.199 in the field and confirm. This is needed to synchronize with the “SMART HUB” application
- Select “Synchronize user applications”
- After completing the process, a message will appear on the screen that a new TENET-TV application has been added and you can use it.
- Exit to the “SMART HUB” menu
- Go to TENET-TV
Creating a Samsung Smart TV Account
Installing additional extensions increases the capabilities of the browser. Samsung is offering users access to updates to the company’s dedicated “Smart Hub” application. To do this, you first need to create an account via the Internet. SIMple steps will allow you to create an account yourself on a Samsung Smart TV and use the service of all the company’s applications. In the article, we will consider detailed instructions for setting up.
Users are wondering if another TV can be used to create an account. This is possible, but you have to go through the synchronization with the server.
This can be done as follows:
- press the D button and select the “Development” option from the list;
- poke in the IP address setting, enter the following combination in the field. 188.8.131.52;
- start synchronization;
- after the completion of the process, the InterstatlPTV program will be installed on the device;
- go to the menu, press the button A on the remote control (this is necessary to exit the “develop” mode);
- exit “SMART HUB”.
After that, go to the application again and launch InterstatlPTV. Now you can use television. You should understand that regardless of the TV model and its functionality, you must ensure that the TV is actively connected to the Internet.
If you have Samsung Smart TV version C, then click on Internet @ TV and open the settings. Enter the ID and write “develop” in the username and click Enter. Also fill in the password field, then press enter. If you are an E / ES TV user, then the setting will be the same as in the previous option.
F series TVs have some special features. To create an account, select the menu on the remote. Go to Smart. Find the account field and type “develop”. You do not need to come up with the password yourself, transfer the following combination: sso1029dev!
Don’t forget to check the save box. Now click enter. Exit the menu.
With these detailed instructions, you can turn your TV into a multifunctional device with many Samsung apps. This is possible using the SIMplest settings that will help you create a user account. Synchronization of TV with the company’s server will allow you to enjoy the number of opportunities and their high quality.
How to use?
After registering with the Samsung Smart TV system, you can start getting to know the installed applications and browser. However, for maximum comfort of use, the developers recommend going through the account setup. Thus, it will be possible to avoid asking for new registrations for each individual application. To do this, you need to go to the main page of the Smart Hub service. Open the “account” section. Then link the accounts. In the window that appears, a list will be indicated, among which you will need to select a registration form. Thus, synchronization will be performed.
As soon as the user activates the entrance to the Samsung Smart TV service, he will receive unlimited access to his favorite films and TV shows, music, and communication with friends on various social networks. He will be able to enjoy interesting games, use the scheduler, view images and records stored in the memory of smartphones, download and install interesting applications, and use parental controls. Some TV models, after registering with the Smart TV service, give the user access to new control options. For example, these are voice commands or hand movements. The latest generation TVs have a face recognition function of the owner of the device.
Samsung Smart TV account: create and use
What is needed?
Others prefer to enjoy digital channels, listen to their favorite songs in excellent quality and broadcasts from their smartphone on a huge TV screen.
In addition, the Smart TV account allows the owner of the TV to control the device using gestures or voice commands. In SIMple terms, by logging into your Samsung Smart TV account, a person turns an ordinary LCD TV into a real PC with a huge monitor.
It is worth noting that after registration, the owner of a multimedia device receives additional features in the form of synchronizing photos,s and other data from any gadgets of the Samsung brand. In this case, the main information carrier can be not only a smartphone, but also a laptop and even another TV. Synchronized data is moved to the cloud, from which information can be retrieved at any time.
How to create?
To create a personal account, you will need to go through several registration steps.
- First of all, you need to open Smart Hub. To do this, you need to press the big red button on the remote control. Thus, the user is taken to the account opening window.
- Next, you need to select the function of creating a new account.
- Be sure to check the box on accepting the license agreement. Otherwise, it will be impossible to create an account.
- To register, you need to come up with a login or specify the standard Develop option, create a password.
- On the next line, you need to enter an active email address. This information will be required if you suddenly forget your password.
- After entering all the data, a message from Samsung will be sent to the specified email address, which will contain a greeting and gratitude for the registration. At the bottom of the letter is attached a link designed to continue the registration manipulations.
- Be sure to follow the link provided in the letter. Otherwise, the account registration will be incomplete.
- On the TV, you must press the Smart button again to open the authorization window. After entering the data specified during registration in the field that appears, you need to press the login button.
It is enough just to visit the website www. content. samsung. com. Today, each person has several accounts that give access to any resources of the Internet portal. And this is very convenient, since there is no need to go through a long registration stage on each new interesting site.
Samsung Smart TV service in this regard also went to meet its consumers. If the owner of the TV is registered in. he can connect a personal account of this social network. It is enough to enter your login and password information once. Then the user gets access to all applications and features of Smart TV.
After registering a Smart TV account, the account is logged in only once, which is why the user may forget the registration data, including the password. The developers of the service, realizing this problem, installed a hidden help link hidden under the phrase “forgot password” near the data entry window. By clicking on it, you go to a new menu, where you must specify an email address. Then a letter is sent to the e-mail confirming the permission to change the registration data. After following the link, you will need to enter a new password. Then you have to go to the TV menu, log into the Smart Hub system, log in with a new account password.
It happens that the email that was indicated during registration is unavailable or blocked. Accordingly, it is impossible to receive a letter from the Samsung service. The only correct solution in this case is to reset the data. In SIMple terms. deleting an account. To do this, you must also go to the Smart Hub service, click on the “Samsung account” section. Then find “delete account from TV”.
Of course, “forgot your password” is the most common problem when logging into your account. However, many different events take place in a person’s life, due to which you have to make changes to your personal account information. For example, to replace any information, you need to go to Smart Hub. Select the “Samsung Account” section. Then click on the profile change. In the window that opens, it will be possible to change the basic information, for example, the surname, which is relevant for girls.
You can also subscribe to mailing lists of different formats, which is very interesting for the stronger sex. You can specify an acceptable way to enter your profile through a password or through recognition of your face by equipment. If you mark “by face recognition”, you need to register. In addition, in the “Profile Change” section, you can change the main image and even disable automatic start.
See below for how to create a Develop account.
How to change your account
Sometimes changes to account information are required. To change the information in your personal account, do the following.
- You need to log into your account, go to the “Smart Hub” application.
- Then click on the line “Change profile” and enter the password selected during registration.
- In the profile editing screen that opens, you can change the outdated data to the necessary ones, save the changes.
The section also offers to change the profile picture, make automatic launch settings, subscribe to mailings of interest and set up a user-friendly login method.
How to create a Samsung Smart TV account
To create an account on your Samsung Smart TV, you need to connect your device to the Internet. The connection speed must be higher than 10 Mbs.
- Go to the “Smart Hub” platform, menu.
- On the remote control they activate sector A of red.
On the page after the selected field “Account creation” press “Enter”.
After a few seconds, the profile creation message appears. The develop icon appears at the bottom of the screen, which provides the user with quick access to the personal account.
ALGorithm of entered commands is almost identical for all models and series. Samsung personal account activation gives the registered user a number of privileges. The company often runs promotions, account holders find out about them first.
Why do I need a Samsung Smart TV account
With the help of an account, the user becomes available to content not only on the Internet, but also on all devices connected to the TV. The program interface is understandable even for an inexperienced user. Universal multi-brand remote control makes operation easy.
What benefits will users get after registering and creating a personal account? With a registered account, you can:
- download, install third-party programs, widgets, games;
- exercise “parental control” of Internet access by children;
- search and view films, TV series;
- find and listen to tracks of your favorite performers;
- viewing pages of social networks, information sites;
- programming the device to turn on to view the desired programs;
- view media content from your phone or tablet on the big screen.
However, the main advantage of registration is that an identified user can install third-party applications, synchronize data from different devices, phone, tablet, PC. Also an account is required for device updates.
How to enter your personal account
After registering, you need to log into your Samsung Smart TV personal account. To enter your profile you need:
- in the “Smart Hub” platform, “Samsung Account”, select “Login”;
- then click on. checkmark “Login”;
- then in the field that appears, specify the registration data, select “Login” again.
To save the profile login, check the Auto Login option. All subsequent logins are made through the develop widget automatically.
After logging in, the manufacturer recommends setting up a profile, and linking existing accounts of the programs necessary for the user to the new account.
Application synchronization is performed via Tenet-TV. This requires:
- enter the “Settings” menu using the “D” or “Tools” key on the remote control;
- on the page that appears, select “Settings”, then “Development”;
- enter 184.108.40.206 in the line “IP address setting”;
- put a tick in the box “I Agree”.
A message will appear shortly indicating that the synchronization was successful. After that, you need to launch the Tenet-TV widget through the Smart Hub menu and register your Samsung Smart TV device. In a new tab, in the login and password lines, enter the data specified in the registration document received when purchasing the TV. This is the last condition for application synchronization. To complete the activation of the TV, you must click on the link in the letter that came to the specified email address.
The binding of automatic logins of existing applications is performed through the Smart Hub menu.
- In the menu, open the section “Samsung Account”.
- Select the sub-item “Binding service accounts”.
- In the list that appears, mark the required applications.
- A form will pop up on the display, in which you need to enter data to enter the application and click on “Login”.
Samsung Smart TV account: how to create for correct operation of programs
- Why do I need a Samsung Smart TV account
- How to create a Samsung Smart TV account
- How to enter your personal account
- How to change your account
- How to change account password
How to change account password
The developer advises to keep the login and password on paper, a PC file or a phone. But if the information is forgotten or lost, you need to change the account password. For recovery, near the login field there is a link “Forgot your password?” with the function of switching to the form of changing or restoring the security code.
In the menu that appears, you need to specify a valid email address. After the letter arrives, you must follow the specified link. In the form that appears, specify the current code twice. After changing the code, you must enter your personal account with new registration data.
Creating an account will allow you to enjoy the Samsung Smart TV experience. Activating your personal account provides access to software updates. A profile created on one device can be logged in from another TV, which is very convenient for users away from home.
How to create a samsung smart tv account
So how to create an account on Samsung TV. Often for this, a develop record is created on the TV. The method is available for TV models: C, D, E, F and H series. On almost all devices, the sequence of actions is the same. To create a Samsung Smart TV account, you need to:
- make sure the device is connected to the internet;
- on PU, press the key. SMART;
- then press the red button;
- select the item. “create account. record “, press” enter “(Figure 5);
- accept the “terms of agreement”;
- in the ID line, create a new user, write. “develop”;
- we type any password you have invented twice;
- at the bottom in the “Receive E-mail on Samsung TV” timeline, set a check mark;
- click. “create an account”.
Samsung account setup is complete. A new user icon should appear at the bottom of the monitor. develop. On different models, the aLGorithm may vary slightly.
How to sign in to samsung account
To sign in to your Samsung account, you need to follow the standard procedure:
- enter login. develop;
- check the box next to. remember password.
In the 21st century, the technology of integrating TV and the Internet. Smart TV, has firmly entered our life. According to the results of a survey conducted in 2016, it was found that almost every third user purchased a TV with this technology and almost 40% of devices belong to the Samsung brand.
How to change account
In some situations, it is required to change the profile data. This raises questions: How do I change my Samsung account? Or how to sign out of Samsung account? In both cases, the procedure is fairly straightforward. To exit you need:
- go to profile;
- then find the tab. exit the profile (Figure 6).
That’s it, the exit process is complete. To change the profile, the aLGorithm is as follows:
- enter the account. Recording;
- go to “Smart hub”;
- profile change;
After that, the profile editing screen should appear.
What can be used with an account
It’s easy to create a Samsung Smart-TV account. You don’t need to have any additional knowledge for this. But what is it for? And what are the benefits of registering a user? Perhaps these are the most common questions asked by the owners of TVs from this company.
As soon as the user connects his TV to the Internet and register an account, he will be able to do the following:
- watch your favorite movies and TV shows;
- listen to music;
- chat with friends on social networks;
- play games;
- plan the time of showing your favorite programs;
- view photos in your phone on a large TV screen;
- download and install various useful applications: sports, weather, and more;
- set “parental control”. block the viewing of programs or other content by setting a password;
- in some models, after registration, the options for controlling the TV using voice, gestures become available, and the face recognition service is also activated.
over, at the time of registration, you agree to the user agreement. And it says that the company can use information about the content you viewed to target ads. The TV sends all your actions to the manufacturer’s website, for example, information about changing channels, most often watched programs, and so on. Basically, the TV is following the user.
On the one hand, it is unpleasant to realize that the device you bought is “spying” on you. But on the other hand, this enables the company to show only ads that are potentially interesting to you and make money on this, as well as recommend programs, applications and services based on user preferences.
Getting interesting content for the user is not the last piece of good news. Registration in the system allows you to synchronize data stored on different devices:
The data is stored in Samsung cloud storage (Figure 4). The user at any time can copy, for example, contacts stored in the phone and easily find the necessary subscribers for communication in social networks already on the TV. Also, an account is needed to receive the latest updates for your devices. Dropbox is one of the most popular cloud storage.
over, having a registered account with Samsung and Google, you can deal with problems such as theft or loss of your phone. Thanks to the Samsung account for Android and the “Find my Mobile Samsung” utility, you can remotely control your gadget from your computer:
- lock the screen;
- determine the location of the position;
- call or forward calls, messages and more.
You can also search for Samsung by Google account. To do this, you must first be registered with Google. The option also allows you to determine the geolocation of the device, make a call, block. The function works even if the SIM card is removed from it, the main thing is that GPS is turned on on the phone.
Setting up a Samsung account
Many different applications are being developed for Smart-TV technology. To add this or that widget, sometimes you need to synchronize the server. Consider installing a third-party application, for example, “IntersatIPTV”. To do this, you must:
- on the PU press the blue button (D) or the “Tools” key;
- we find the line. “development”;
- hereinafter. “IP setting”;
- enter the server address. 220.127.116.11.;
- click. “application synchronization”;
- exit the menu by pressing the red key (A).
The procedure is complete. Now re-enter “IntersatIPTV” and enjoy watching. We recommend that you use the SamRemote application, which will allow you to control the TV using your phone.
Why do I need a Samsung Smart-TV account
Setting up a Samsung account is the gateway to the entire digital world that the company provides (Figure 2). By creating an account on his TV, the user gets access to all the features of the proprietary Smart Hub technology.
A Samsung Smart-TV account gives you the ability to manage content and all devices that are connected to your TV. The intuitive Smart Hub interface can be understood by any average user. And with the help of the new universal remote control, it became even easier to control the TV.
Reset Samsung Account Information if Forgot Password
There are also situations when a factory reset is required. For example, when selling your device. So how to delete a Samsung account? To reset your Samsung account, proceed as follows:
- go to “Smart hub”;
- “Uch. Samsung Record ”;
- “Remove account from TV” (Figure 7).
Disconnecting the device will delete all data. In some models, when deleting a profile, a password may be requested.
If you forget it, then you will have to reset all settings to factory defaults. For this:
- press on the remote control. menu;
In the window that appears, enter the standard password. 0000 or in rare cases. 1111. So that later you don’t ask yourself a question: how to restore a Samsung account? use this function only in exceptional cases, as all settings are reset.