How to set up TCL TV to digital TV and connect the Internet
TCL is one of the world’s leading TV manufacturers. In our country, this brand does not have such a strong position, but recently everything has changed. TCL is more and more conquering the domestic market, releasing more and more high-quality and functional products at an affordable price, which attracts buyers.
Cable TV setup
If you have entered into an agreement with a cable provider, then in order to view most of the network channels, you must have an access card with an encoded signal.
- Follow all the steps above to Auto Search.
- Next, you need to change the Tuner Mode to Cable.
- Channel type Digital and Analog.
- Search Mode Full.
- Click on Search and wait for the end of the process.
- If you know the parameters, you can select Network.
- We set the start Frequency, Modulation, Symbol rate and network ID.
Check with your service provider for these parameters. If you do not know them, select Full search, then your TV will fully scan and find all channels.
Setting up digital channels
A given manufacturer has a large number of different models, the interface of which is significantly different. At the moment, almost all new TVs run on the Android TV operating system.
In order to tune twenty free digital TV channels on your TCL Smart TV, you need to follow a few simple steps.
- Enter the TV menu by pressing the corresponding button.
- Next, you need to go to Settings.
- Go to the Channel settings.
- Click on Channel Search.
- We change the broadcasting country to our own if you live in the Russian Federation, choose Russia.
- Next, you need to select the type of scan Autosearch.
- The next step is to select the Tuner mode.
- Use the left or right buttons to select Antenna to search for digital terrestrial programs.
- Channel Type Digital or DTV, you can also select Analog.
- Click on search and wait a few minutes before the end of the frequency scan.
Does TCL support digital broadcasting
Before setting up your TV of the TSL brand, you need to make sure that it supports digital. If you shouldn’t have problems with a freshly bought TV with Smart TV, since most of them support all broadcasting standards DVB-T, DVB-T2, DVB-C, DVB-S, DVB-S2. But models released several years ago may not support DVB-T2.
Therefore, we check TV.
Many TSL TVs support DVB-S and DVB-S2 satellite broadcasting standards. This means that you do not need an additional receiver to watch satellite TV. You only need a satellite dish and a module with a map to watch paid programs.
- We connect the cable coming from the antenna to the Satellite jack.
- Next, in the TV settings, you need to select Tuner Mode Satellite
- The next step is to select the satellite to which the satellite dish is tuned.
- Launch Search
Thus, you can configure the channels of Tricolor, NTV, Telekart, etc.
Internet connection on TCL Smart TV
As mentioned above, most TSL Smart TVs have Android OS.
- To connect and configure the network, you need to enter the Smart TV menu, usually you need to press the HOME button.
- Next, in the upper right corner, we find the Settings icon
- In the list that appears, we find the Network
- To connect to the Internet via WI-FI, enable this option.
- Next, select your device from the Available networks.
- We enter the password from Wi-Fi or select the connection via WPS and press this button on the router.
- If you connect via a network cable, you need to connect it to the ETHERNET socket on the back of the TV.