This is the easiest way to connect your phone to your home screen. To implement it, the owner of DEXP GL355 will need a USB cable that comes with the device.
Next, you need to insert one part of the cable into the smartphone, and the other into the TV receiver. After that, it remains to open the TV menu using the remote control, and select the involved USB port in the connection menu.
At the same time, the exchange of data with the TV is confirmed on the smartphone itself, choosing the connection as a media device. If everything is done correctly, the TV receiver will recognize the DEXP GL355 as an external storage, and using the remote control you will play back photos, audio and on the TV screen.
This method is more complex, but at the same time more functional. If, when connected via USB, a basic set of capabilities opens up to the owner of the devices that allow the DEXP GL355 to be perceived as an external storage, then when pairing via HDMI, the smartphone’s desktop will be displayed on the receiver’s screen, and the actions performed on the phone will also be displayed. In particular, the launch of certain programs.
The connection will proceed as follows:
- USB plug from MHL adapter or SlimPort plugs into smartphone.
- An HDMI cable connects the same connectors of the adapter and receiver.
- TV settings open, and then a list of available connections.
- The used HDMI connector is selected.
If everything is done correctly, the DEXP GL355 desktop will be displayed on the TV receiver screen. After that, you can manipulate the smartphone, and the movements will be displayed on the TV receiver.
Via Wi-Fi Direct
Wi-Fi Direct is a feature that is supported by most smart TV models. It allows you to display the image from the DEXP GL355 screen on a TV receiver. To connect in this way, you must:
- Activate Wi-Fi Direct in the “Network” section of the TV settings.
- On the phone, open the settings and go to the Wi-Fi section.
- Press the button with three dots and select Wi-Fi Direct.
- Select your TV receiver from the menu of available devices.
After performing these manipulations, you will need to open a file manager or gallery, select the required file, click the “Share” button and select Wi-Fi Direct as the sending method.
Wire connection options
Wired methods for connecting DEXP GL355 to a TV are not the most convenient in view of the use of cables, but at the same time, such options do not require advanced technical equipment of a TV receiver.
What will connect DEXP GL355 to a TV?
DEXP GL355 is a full-fledged multimedia device that does not require synchronization with home appliances in standard use cases. But sometimes a smartphone needs to be connected to a TV in order to access the following features:
- viewing on a large screen;
- listening to music through TV speakers;
- gaming on the TV-receiver screen;
- output of the smartphone desktop to TV;
- wireless TV control.
The owner of DEXP GL355 can supplement the presented list by showing his own imagination. But the fact remains that connecting a phone to a TV is a function that is incorporated by the developers in DEXP GL355.
You can use several synchronization methods to set up a connection between two devices. Both wired and wireless options are being considered. The choice of a particular method depends on various reasons, including the technical equipment of the house, as well as the functionality of the TV. Therefore, before connecting, it is recommended to consider all possible ways.
How to connect DEXP GL355 to TV
Modern technologies allow you to perform a variety of operations related to smartphones. Many of them greatly SIMplify the process of interacting with the device and expand its functionality. In particular, you can connect DEXP GL355 to your TV. Why is such a connection necessary, and how to make it?
Wireless connectivity options
Ways of setting up a connection between devices without using wires are the most convenient and popular. But in order to connect the DEXP GL355 to a TV wirelessly, the latter must support Smart TV technology. Otherwise, you can only connect via cable.
Mirakast is another wireless connection technology that has broader functionality compared to Wi-Fi Direct. For example, on the TV screen, in this case, it is possible to display not only a separate file, but also all movements in the phone menu.
To set up a connection you need:
- Activate Miracast in TV settings.
- On the phone, go to the “Screen Mirroring”, “Screen Mirroring” or “Wireless Display” settings (the name may differ depending on the firmware).
- Choose your TV from the available devices.
Then the image from the smartphone screen will be transferred to the TV receiver. Any movement of the user, including the launch of individual games or programs, will be reproduced on the large screen.
If you could not find the Mirakast function in the TV settings with Smart TV, then you should not despair. The technology is supported by all models with a built-in Wi-Fi module. You just need to connect your TV and smartphone to the same Wi-Fi network, and then activate wireless display in the DEXP GL355 settings.
You can also use third-party applications from Google Play to perform the operation. For example, AirScreen or Screen Mirroring. There are a lot of SIMilar programs, so finding the right one is not difficult.
Development-based Wi-Fi Direct Miracast is a great option for connecting Smart devices to a TV monitor wirelessly.
- Wireless connection: if the TV does not have a Wi-Fi receiver, it is possible to use a separate adapter by connecting it via the HDMI port.
- Resolution threshold. 1920×1200: if the quality of the transmitted image is higher, the system will “adjust” it to its own standard.
- Dolby AC3 sound quality. for 5.1 multi-channel playback.
There were some drawbacks here: not every gadget supports miracast connections, besides, this standard has no compatibility with 4K quality, while “smart” mobile phones are able to make such images.
This cord is another option that makes it possible to synchronize a smartphone with a TV screen. MHL is a combination of a function performed by HDMI (e.g. Dell DA200 USB-C), which is responsible for transferring a high quality audio signal, and micro USB, which powers the smartphone battery.
- Classic. involves the use of an adapter cord with three wires: HDMI-in. for connecting to a TV screen, USB-in in microformat. for connecting to a power source and USB-out of the “micro” type. for a mobile phone. The flaw in this synchronization method is the extra wire.
- Direct Connecting. HDMI-out on TV MHL-out on mobile phone. This method of connection is convenient, however, it is not compatible with every TV.
- Exclusive. created by Samsung, which is available to users as a separate adapter or as an addition to some products. Exclusive. there are additional contacts with an indicator of 11 pins, while the standard has only five. It is important to take into account that the number of pins in devices must be the same, otherwise an additional adapter will be needed to connect the devices.
How to connect your phone to your TV: 10 ways
Do you want to show your photos or footage from your smartphone to friends and family, but do not want to huddle in front of the small screen of your mobile phone? Connect your Smart device to your TV and enjoy a high-quality picture on a large display. How to do this. read the article. We looked at 10 popular ways to connect a mobile phone to a TV screen.
Some methods are suitable for android gadgets, some for iPhones. Read on to find the best option. The article describes both connection methods that involve the use of cables and usb wires, and wireless options.
Lightning Digital AV Adapter
Two devices in one. as, for example, the Lightning Digital AV Adapter (adapter with cable). will suit the owners of Apple phones. This adapter allows you to synchronize your iPhone or iPad with almost any device that has an HDMI input: connect a mobile phone or tablet to the projector, as well as a monitor and TV. any device will be able to SIMultaneously broadcast everything that is happening on the user’s smartphone to an external source.
Watchings, slideshows, surfing the web. these processes will not be limited by the size of the device display.
Slimport was offered to users of Smart-devices by Analogix, based on the development of DisplayPort.
This standard works on almost the same principle as the well-known MHL: support for 7.1 multichannel sound, UltraHD and 4K playback. DisplayPort or HDMI is used to connect to external image sources, USB microslot on the user’s gadget.
Important: direct connection of a mobile phone to the TV screen is not possible in all cases, so the user is advised to stock up on an additional adapter.
Individual features of “slimport”:
- Lack of external power supply.
- USB host capability: connecting additional devices to the adapter.
- free of any patent fees unlike HDMI.
MicroHDMI is one of three high definition multimedia interfaces. This “wire” makes it easy to connect smartphones to an external display (or TV), which allows you to display an image on it.
- USB microformat remains “free”: some smartphones have “embedded” HDMI-input in “micro” format.
- No additional “recharge” is needed.
- Fully compatible with classic HDMI type.
- Easy to connect: the user can use several connection methods using a combination cable (classic “full Size” “micro”) or a normal full-size HDMI adapter suitable for him. In the case of a mini-format HDMI cable, the option with an adapter is also relevant.
Chromecast is a development from Google that allows you to display on the TV screen an image from a mobile gadget, for example, from the Samsung Galaxy J5 2016.
- connect the phone to the HDMI-connector located on the TV;
- provide power supply through the network or USB port;
- install the appropriate extension on the phone;
- specify the code (will appear on the screen after installing the extension);
- allow network access.
The advantages of using a Chromecast service are to increase the speed of interaction with the host of smart TVs.
DLANA is a technology for exchanging media data (between devices that support this technology), provided that the interacting devices are united by a network connection.
Attention! To owners of smartphones released by LG, DLNA is known as “SMART SHARE”. Samsung calls this technology AllShare, and SONY calls this shell VAIO Media Server.
How to sync a DLNA service with a smartphone (for example, HTC):
You need to make sure that all devices have an Internet signal Launch “Gallery” Select any of the available files Click “more” Select a player corresponding to the brand or specific model of the TV.
After the actions performed by the user, the selected photo will appear on the TV display automatically. This applies to any files stored in the smartphone gallery.
Note: if the task failed, then the user will need to download a shell that is compatible with the brand of the device. As a rule, the name of the shell is identical to the additional software.
MHL 3.0 (for 4K)
Adapters (as an option, DIGITUS MHL 3.0) have become available to users since 2013, expanding the horizons of smartphone owners:
- 4K 30Hz image transmission.
- High quality audio. Dolby TrueHD. for 7.1 and DTS-HD.
- Battery charging up to 10W.
Interesting: the first gadgets to support the 3.0 standard were the technology produced by Sony: the Sony Xperia Z2 smartphone and the tablet PC of the same series.
If the smartphone or TV does not have an HDMI connector, the user can synchronize devices using the MiniDisplay-Port adapter.
Important: the adapter must be selected corresponding, for example, MiniDisplay-Port to HDMI.
In fact, it is an interface standard for outputting signals to monitors, known to the user as Display-Port. The prefix “mini” says that this is a miniature copy of it, which allows you to use the appropriate connector for mobile gadgets.
IPhone USB Connection
Likewise, you can pair your TV and Apple phone. Use a proprietary cord designed for Lightning connectors. as a rule, the manufacturer uses this interface in their models.
How to connect via USB cable:
- Insert the appropriate pins of the cable into the ports located on the phone and TV cases. The corresponding connector will certainly be present on the TV case. and most likely, you will see several ports ready for connection at once.
- After making the physical connection, specify the just selected connector in the TV settings as a new signal source. Each of them is signed. find the number near the nest and select it from the menu.
How to stream from iPhone to Dexp TV
Let’s show how to connect to a Dexp TV from a phone using the built-in capabilities of Apple technology:
- On the gadget, select the file to be played later.
- Tap the icon. If you are going to view photos, press first.
- Determine which of the devices in the list will be backed up.
You can easily stop the process by tapping on the icon. Please note that some devices are not compatible with the technology we reviewed. We advise you to check for AirPlay support in advance, on the AppStore website.
IPhone Screen Mirroring on Dexp TV
To apply this playback format, use a SIMple aLGorithm:
- When both DEXP and the gadget are placed on the shared Wi-Fi network, open Play Point on your phone:
- For iPhones running iOS12 and newer, swipe down on the touchscreen from top to right.
- For gadgets with iOS11 and older. on the contrary, make a gesture from the bottom up.
- Tap the icon. This is how you run “Screen Repeat”.
- In the highlighted list, mark which of the available devices should be broadcast.
- As needed. grant system permissions and enter password.
You can pause viewing using the functionality of the iPhone, using the remote control from the set-top box. or SIMply disconnecting the TV from the router.
What you need to connect:
- Modern mobile phone based on Android.
- DEXP model supporting this technology.
- If necessary. an adapter connected to the TV port.
Using this modern technology, you will be able to transmit content on a large diagonal in high resolution and with a high bitrate, as well as 3D films and multichannel audio tracks.
With the support of a SmartTV TV, the connection process looks like this:
- You activate the function of the same name in the TV settings.
- On the mobile device, enable the “Wireless screen” option: you can find it in the “Screen” section of the system settings.
- Choose which TV the broadcast should be on. and start playback.
A guide on how to sync your phone with your Dexp TV using an adapter:
- Connect the device to a free TV-socket. May require additional power supply from the mains or USB port.
- Specify the connector used for connection as a new signal source.
- Using the QR displayed on the TV screen, download a special application to your phone and start broadcasting.
Recall that instead of the above manipulations, you can use the system option of the gadget “Wireless Screen”.
How to connect iPhone via HDMI
- Using a prudently purchased adapter, plug the first pin of the HDMI cable into it. The second one should be connected to any suitable free port on the TV case.
- We advise you to immediately remember the number of the port used for communication with the DEXP. Now you can turn on the TV, quickly find the desired signal source and switch to it.
- To connect your iPhone to your Dexp TV without any problems, we advise you to adjust the picture size so that it matches the diagonal of your TV before starting the broadcast: then you will not suffer from the accompanying black sidebars.
In addition, let’s pay attention to one annoying limitation. You cannot duplicate the screen of a mobile device if you use an iPhone older than the 5th generation. In such a situation, the connection, of course, will be possible, but the phone will act as a flash drive. without the possibility of organizing a live broadcast.
As you can see, wired TV connection to a smartphone is extremely easy, and you practically don’t have to mess with long tedious settings. You just need to purchase an adapter and a cable. and spend a couple of minutes connecting the TV and the gadget.
All other processes are usually automatic. Facing the inability to start watching? First of all, check that you have selected the correct HDMI port on the TV. and then, if all else fails, make sure the cable and adapter are working properly and restart both paired devices.
What you need to connect:
- Any modern phone from which viewing will be launched, based on Android or iOS.
- DEXP brand TV supporting tools for working with wireless media servers. DLNA itself.
- A router to which both a TV and a mobile gadget must be connected. The communication method is not important: it can be either Wi-Fi or a wired connection.
The most important advantage of the technique, which we will discuss below, is the absence of the need for any additional adapters and set-top boxes. Everything that is required for work is already in your hands. There is also a rather unpleasant disadvantage: using this method, you will not be able to start mirroring the screen on DEXP. All that will be available to you is viewing the data already saved in the gadget’s memory. In addition, to figure out how to connect to a Dexp TV from your phone, you will need to download an application for server design: BubbleUPnP, if you use Android-based gadgets, or AllCast, if you prefer iOS. Of course, both the one and the other program can be replaced by analogs. there are many of them now.
How to connect a smartphone to TV:
- Download and install any DLNA software on your mobile device.
- Create a multimedia server using the application.
- On the TV, which by this moment should already be turned on, specify the new signal source. “DLNA / Other sources”.
- On your phone, tap to mark the files you want to cast on a wide screen.
After you start playback, the picture will be displayed on the TV monitor. You can stop viewing using the built-in functionality of the application.
What you need to connect:
- Modern phone based on iOS or Android.
- The TV of the manufacturer we are considering is DEXP.
- Branded box made by Google.
Instead of the original set-top box, which is quite worth a lot, you can buy one of the cheaper analogs: as practice shows, this does not affect the quality of viewing. Whichever choice you make, you need an HDMI port to connect a device. at least one of them will be present on the back or side of your DEXP.
A small guide on how to display your phone screen on a Dexp TV using a Chromecast:
- Connect the device to the TV using any available HDMI connector.
- Download and run the dedicated Google Home app.
- Apply the tips given by the interactive guide to complete the necessary settings.
Note that this technology allows you to fully duplicate mobile games, applications, and other content on a wide screen. 2K / 4K models are more expensive than 1080p / i set-top boxes.
How to connect an Android phone via HDMI
To connect your Android smartphone to your TV, follow the SIMplest step-by-step instructions:
- Using the adapter, connect the first contact of the cable to the mobile device, and the second to the connector placed by the manufacturer on the side or back of the TV.
- Switch to a new signal source: in our case, this is the HDMI port used for the connection.
- If necessary, adjust the size of the displayed picture to the diagonal of the TV so as to get rid of black stripes at the edges of the screen.
Let’s remind again: the method is applicable if you have a Dexp TV at your disposal. How to connect to an Android phone via a Wi-Fi network, we will tell you below.
Also note that in addition to a smartphone, you can, using other free connectors on the TV case, connect auxiliary equipment: from keyboard and mouse to touchpads and joysticks.
Connecting your phone to a TV via Wi-Fi Direct
Wi-Fi Direct technology becomes more and more popular. it begins to replace traditional content over Wi-Fi.
In a nutshell, Wi-Fi Direct works like a virtual HDMI cable. This protocol allows content to be exchanged between two connected devices.
Plus, you can mirror your phone screen directly to your TV screen. thus bypassing the tedious process of searching for content.
The first step we need to take is to check that your phone supports the sync function. To do this, go to options and search for Wi-Fi Direct.
Then. in accordance with the operating instructions for the TV, activate the ability to connect peripheral devices.
A good example is LG smart TVs that offer Smart Share, a Wi-Fi media transfer protocol.
Many phones Xiaomi, huawei, Samsung, meizu, lumiya, zte, lenovo, dexp, highway and so on, you can find the Smart View function.
If you have one, click on the icon and select the name of your TV (for example, LG SMXXXX SmartTV, where X is the model number).
If your TV does not appear in the list, it may need to be restarted and your mobile phone.
After successful sync, your phone screen should appear on your TV screen.
From now on, you can engage in all kinds of activities. watch YouTube, turn on. recorded with your phone camera, and play music.
- Attention. every action you do will be shown in the same form on TV!
What if your phone doesn’t have Smart View option? In this case, you must download the market from the Play store and install a special application called Miracast.
If the devices you want to connect to each other support the miracast standard, then you can send the image from our mobile phone to the TV via Wi-Fi.
Miracast uses H.264 encoding for good picture quality. An alternative to this solution is Google Chromecast.
To connect to the selected equipment, you must have at least one device with a certified Wi-Fi Direct card.
Next, start sending data by enabling Screen Mirroring on our device. On some devices, this setting may have a different name such as Cast, Miracast.
Then select the device you want to send the image to. In our case, we connect to the TV by selecting the appropriate item in the list, and in this way we complete the procedure for connecting devices.
Do you have a smart TV
First, it is worth answering the question: “Does your TV have a Smart TV characteristic?” SIMply put, Smart TV is a combination of a traditional TV with Internet access.
Please note that you cannot connect the phone to an old TV (not in terms of years, but in terms of characteristics), even with a cable via usb, although the TV will have a USB connector.
Although this function greatly expands the capabilities of the TV as a receiver, in addition to television equipment with special software for connecting a phone, your TV must also support some applications.
Connecting your phone to a TV without Wi-Fi. using an HDMI cable
If the TV you purchased does not have a Wi-Fi function, then you need to use a more traditional solution. via an HDMI cable.
Each of the modern smartphones has a Micro USB connector. Most of them support Mobile High-Definition Link (MHL), which allows uncompressed 1080p images with 8-channel audio and HDCP protection for transmitted content.
All information about your phone is given in the attached user manual or you can read the specification on the Internet.
To connect your phone using an HDMI cable, you need to purchase a dedicated MHL adapter (Micro-USB to HDMI).
The price of the original accessory is about 50, but there are cheaper substitutes on the market that cost several times cheaper.
I haven’t noticed any difference in performance or image quality, so the choice becomes obvious.
This type of connection allows you to transfer the image displayed on the phone screen, but it takes up some system resources, so the device may run slower. especially with 3D graphics in mobile games.
Some adapters have built-in ability to connect a power source for a smartphone. this should be used in case of prolonged use of the phone, which will eliminate the need to disconnect devices to charge the battery.
How to connect a phone to a TV without Wi-Fi. cable via usb
Connecting with a cable via USB is one of the easiest and at the same time the least effective (why you will find out below).
To do this, you need to purchase a cable with a MicroUSB and USB connector (today this is used in chargers).
Next, we connect the phone to the TV, take the remote control and switch the TV to media reading mode.
The activation process depends on the TV set samsung, sony, philips, bravia, supra, toshiba, toshiba, panasonic, mystery, aux, thomson or sharp. each manufacturer sets its own procedure.
In any case, you need to select the signal source. “USB” or “Multimedia”. Next, you are usually asked to select the type of files you want to view :. photo or audio.
In fact, your phone acts as a storage device, so, for example, you will not be able to play games on the big screen or browse the Internet.
Controlling TV from your phone
A mobile phone can be used as. a TV remote control. over, it does not have to have a built-in infrared port. it is controlled via a Wi-Fi network.
Of course, some models, such as the Samsung Galaxy S6, are enriched with IrDA, which makes the whole process much easier. just launch the dedicated app, point the device at the TV and enjoy the control.
Every application needs to be configured correctly. There are two options: automatic and manual.
The first is based on synchronization with the old technology using a dedicated wizard, while the second allows you to select the specific TV model you have. Success.
How to connect your phone to your TV
Smart TVs Samsung, LG, Sony, Philips, dexp, bbk, supra, toshiba, haier, tcl, mhl, aux, sharp, htc, telefunken, panaSonyk, thomson, tricolor, allshare, akai, doffler, jvc, orion, shivaki, hisense, goldstar, dns, bibikey, rolsen, harper and others are becoming very popular. Their biggest advantage is functionality.
In addition to broadcasting TV stations, they allow, among other things, browsing the Internet, listening to music and support YouTube.
In addition, you can connect a variety of peripherals to them, such as modern mobile phones xiaomi, Honor, Samsung, Meizu, Huawei, nokia, ASUS, Lenovo, zte, bq, fusion, prestige, dexp, micromax and so on.
With this method, you can transfer any multimedia data stored on your phone directly to your TV screen.
To do this, there are several ways to connect both devices that you should know.
In addition, dedicated apps allow you to use your smartphone as a universal remote control.
By the way, and you know that the phone can be used as a remote control to the TV, and not just use it, but get much more convenience in comparison with the usual one. here is a description of how to do it.
How to connect your phone to your TV wirelessly
The Wi-Fi network is available in almost every home. When buying your first Smart TV, you should pay attention to the ability to connect to the Internet using radio waves (Wi-Fi), because some of them do not have this very useful function and require connection via a traditional network cable.
In this case, syncing with your smartphone will be extremely easy. Things get complicated when your TV doesn’t have a Wi-Fi module.
Then you need to use a dedicated HDMI connection cable. Below are the three most common ways to connect your phone to your TV.
Good evening to you! Tell me, be we caress, how can I connect my smartphone to old TVs like Rubin, Horizon, Panasonic, Yunost, Faton, Record? I just bounced on YouTube, but one kid connected to Rubin Ninewash the Sony 4K Playstation prefix to Rubin TV, and plugged it in through a series of cables, connected to the audio converter, bought it through And I can do it like this for a whole lot of cables and audio-converters to connect my smartphone to the old TV (it doesn’t matter to Thomson, Panasonic, Rubin, Record, Horizon, Youth, etc.).
Theoretically, it is possible, but I am not shy at the project.
DVB-T2 set-top box
If your TV does not have a built-in tuner, you will need to purchase and install it separately. Having initially configured the receiver parameters, you can proceed to the channel search on the TV. The search can be performed both in automatic mode and in manual mode. In the second case, you will need to set the search parameters manually.
The aLGorithm of actions is as follows:
- After selecting manual channel search, set the frequency, modulation and bit rate parameters.
- Start the channel detection process with the confirmation button “OK”.
- After the first found channel, press the “Next” and “Enter” buttons on the remote control.
- Each channel found will be assigned a sequential digit, the search automatically stops at each stage.
- To continue, click the “Next” button.
Having bought a DEXP TV, first read the instructions for use of the equipment.
As a rule, all modern TVs support this broadcasting standard and you don’t need to buy anything extra. If your device supports this format.
Let’s move on to setting up digital terrestrial channels:
- On the remote control go to the Smart menu.
- Select “Settings”. Click “OK” to confirm the login.
- Click on the “Channel” section.
- In the section for choosing the type of antenna, indicate DVB-C.
- In the same place, we select “Auto tuning”, which will automatically fill in the search data (frequency, modulation, transmission rate).
- In the section of scan types select the “Full” view.
- Specify the network identification parameter as “Automatic”.
- To search for channels, click “Search”.
- After a period of time, autosearch will end its action and it will be available for viewing 20 terrestrial digital channels.
Before you start setting up digital television, you will need to determine which broadcast standard is advisable to use: it can be cable, satellite or terrestrial format. Since most modern TVs are already equipped with built-in receivers and decoders, you may not need to buy additional equipment. With a cable connection, you must purchase an access card and modulator from your provider and pay a monthly subscription fee.
The antenna is placed on the street towards the broadcast tower. A cable is laid from it, which is connected to the TV. For satellite TV, you will need to purchase a special dish and decoder. All digital broadcast standards reproduce high quality broadcasts, reaching Full HD and 3D.
To watch interactive television, you will need to install a special player. There are a variety of free IPTV applications on the internet. After downloading via Wi-Fi and installing immediately on the device, you can comfortably watch your favorite TV shows, as well as various additional features (not just viewing becomes available. you can stop the broadcast at a point of interest, as well as read information about it). Now developers are presenting players for different operating systems.
Another possibility is the connection of several devices to digital television using a network LAN cable.
DEXP TV setup, IPTV and digital TV connection
After buying a new TV, there is a need to set it up. Initially, you need to connect the device to the power supply. The screen will display additional recommendations for setting the initial settings. In the menu, you will need to set the indicators of brightness, contrast, color saturation of the screen, you can also adjust the sharpness of the image and sound delivery. After setting the basic parameters, it is worth moving on to connecting digital television.
How to tune the TV to receive a high-quality signal. let’s figure it out further.
The popularity of Smart TV is at its peak today. Most of them support all digital broadcast standards, which SIMplifies the connection and setup process. Since modern TVs are equipped with built-in receivers and decoders, this greatly SIMplifies the setup of digital television. No need to buy additional equipment for signal reception.
It is also recommended to periodically check all antenna connections to the TV, as over time the cable itself, plugs or antenna may fail. In case of failures or problems with broadcasting in the absence of the possibility of an independent solution, you should contact a specialist.
The proposed article describes the procedure for setting up TVs from the manufacturer DEXP. Some items may differ from model to model. Also, the proposed aLGorithm will allow you to independently start the search for digital channels.