Using the program
To make the process of controlling the TV receiver SIMpler and more understandable, a special application has been developed. With its help, you can not only run various functions, but also monitor the process of their implementation and connect equipment to the equipment. LG TV Plus is designed for two operating systems. iOS and Android. You can use the program only with TVs that run on the WebOS platform, version. 3.0 and higher. Legacy systems are not supported. Using the app, you can pair the TV receiver with any Bluetooth device.
The work is carried out according to the following scheme.
- You can download the application to your smartphone through a special service. For Android OS users, this is Google Play. For those who use Apple brand products (iOS mobile operating system). App Store.
- After downloading and installing, you need to go to “Settings” and select “Bluetooth Agent”.
- The next item is “Device selection”.
- The enabled headset should appear in the Available Devices list. After that we select the necessary device and wait until the program independently performs pairing.
Synchronization via code
If the above option did not work, you can do the job as follows.
- Open the “Settings” section on your TV. Next. the “Bluetooth” tab.
- You need to select the “Bluetooth headset” item and confirm the performed action by pressing the “OK” button.
- To start a search for gadgets suitable for pairing, click on the green button.
- The name of the wireless headphones should appear in the list that opens. We select it and confirm the action through “OK”.
- The final stage is entering the code. It should be indicated in the instructions for the wireless device. In this way, manufacturers protect the connection.
Bluetooth connection instructions
Wireless headphones can be connected to TVs of the popular LG brand in various ways. The main feature of TV receivers from this manufacturer is that they run on a unique webOS operating system. Therefore, the process for connecting the headset to LG TVs is different from that used for other brands. Experts strongly recommend using only branded headphones from the above manufacturer for synchronization. Otherwise, synchronization may not be possible.
What is necessary?
The list of required devices to synchronize the TV and headphones will differ depending on the individual characteristics of each model. If you use a modern and multifunctional TV for pairing, equipped with all the necessary wireless modules, then you will not need additional equipment. To connect, it will be enough to perform certain actions and configure the equipment.
An additional device is connected to the TV via the USB port, which may also not be available on older TV receivers. In this case, you need to purchase a transmitter. It is connected via an audio cable. Synchronize the wireless headset with the TV via the transmitter as follows.
- The transmitter is placed in the TV audio jack. It is also possible to connect to the “tulip” using the appropriate adapter.
- Next, you need to turn on the headphones and start the wireless module.
- Enable search for new equipment in the transmitter. Synchronization between devices must happen on its own.
- The equipment is now ready for use.
How to connect wireless headphones to your LG TV?
Despite the versatility and practicality of modern TVs, only a few of them are equipped with a built-in high quality sound system. Otherwise, you need to connect additional equipment to get a clear and spacious sound. Most users opt for wireless headphones. This is a practical way to get the sound you need without using a large speaker system. Synchronization of a TV receiver and a headset has certain features.
Connection via settings
The first pairing method, which we will consider, is performed according to the following scheme.
- First you need to open the settings menu. The easiest way to do this is by pressing the corresponding button on the remote control.
- The next step is to open the “Sound” tab. Here you need to activate the item called “LG Sound Sync (wireless)”.
- Turn on the headphones. They should work in pairing mode.
How to connect to a TV via Wi-Fi?
In addition to headphones with built-in Bluetooth modules, Wi-Fi headphones occupy a special place in the range of wireless gadgets. Due to the lack of wires, they are convenient to use, however, wireless Internet is required to connect. The connection and setup of such a headset depends on the TV model and its specifications. The main feature of such headphones is that they can work over a long distance. up to 100 meters. However, this is only possible when using an additional router that acts as an amplifier.
To make the connection, the TV receiver must be equipped with a built-in Wi-Fi module. Its presence indicates the ability to synchronize with several external gadgets at once. Pairing can be done through a router or directly between equipment. The distance at which a technique works depends on many factors, including the novelty of the technique, the signal level, and so on. High quality signal amplifiers used to extend this distance can transmit sound with virtually no compression.
- You need to turn on your wireless headphones and start the Wi-Fi module. Depending on the model, you must either hold down the power button or press the corresponding key. For a successful connection, the headset must be at an optimal distance from the TV.
- Opening the TV menu, you need to select the item responsible for the wireless connection and start searching for paired gadgets.
- As soon as the headphones appear in the list, you need to select them and click the “OK” button.
- Then you should check the device and set the optimal volume level.
For how to connect wireless headphones to your TV, see the following.
How to connect Bluetooth headphones to LG TV: methods, instructions
“How do I connect wireless headphones to my LG TV?”. a weighty question for those who have such a headset and are trying to connect them to Smart TV. How to do this is described in detail in this article.
Which headphones are suitable for LG TVs?
Modern TVs are well equipped from a technological point of view, but the sound quality is still poor. They are also necessary when you want to watch TV or listen to music at a late time, but without creating discomfort for people with whom you live in the same territory. Then wireless models come to the rescue. They allow you to get excellent sound without spending money on a speaker system. Bluetooth and Wi-Fi headphones are suitable for LG TVs. But the connection of TV and headset implies certain peculiarities.
How to connect Bluetooth headphones to your LG Smart TV, see below.
Via bluetooth transmitter
To activate the transmitter, perform the transition “Bluetooth headset” / “OK”.
- select headphones and confirm with “OK”;
- specify pin code.
You will find the code in the instructions for the headset. Standard is four zeros.
How to connect headphones to LG TV via Bluetooth
- insert the headset into the corresponding output on the TV;
Then turn on the TV and check the sound input. There are several ways to connect a headset to LG TVs. Since such TVs run on a unique webOS base, the process of connecting a headset is somewhat different from SIMilar models from other manufacturers. Experts recommend headphones made by LG. Otherwise, it will be impossible to connect the headset.
The first way involves using settings:
- open the menu;
- activate the “Sound” tab;
- plug the headset into the appropriate jack.
To open the settings, just use the remote control and select the corresponding button. For sound settings, select “LG Sound Sync”.
Connect using a special code:
- open “Settings”, select the “Bluetooth” tab;
- find the headset and confirm the actions by pressing “OK”;
- to activate pairing, select the green button;
- Enter a code.
You will find the code in the instructions for the wireless device. This is done in order to secure the connection.
If you have any questions or complaints. let us know
Before connecting, make sure all devices are turned on and pairing is configured. To connect devices, you should use special programs. For a SIMplified way, manufacturers have created a special application. LG TV Plus is designed for iOS and Android. But keep in mind that the program can only be used for TVs that run on the webOS platform, version 3.0 and higher. It won’t start on outdated TV.
To activate work:
- download the program to your smartphone via Google Play;
- select “Settings” / “Bluetooth agent” / “Select device”;
After the headset, “Available Devices” will be displayed. Select the required device and wait until the system automatically completes the task. pairing. For safe use of programs, download it only from an official source. If you boot the device from an unverified resource, you can catch a virus.
Through TV set-top boxes
To connect via a TV set-top box, you need to go to “Menu” / “Settings” / “Bluetooth”. Find the name of the headphones you are using in the displayed list.
How to connect to a TV via Wi-Fi?
Wi-Fi headphones also hold a leading position among headsets. Since they are not connected by wires, they are convenient to use. But to connect them, there must be wireless Internet. Their main feature is that they can work at a great distance. But this is possible only after using a special adapter (transmitter), which is connected via USB.
To start working on the TV, Wi-Fi must be turned on. Pairing is carried out through a router or directly. The distance at which such headphones can work is determined by individual characteristics. the novelty of technology and the signal level.
- turn on headphones and Wi-Fi;
- select the item in the menu that is responsible for the wireless connection;
- select the name of the headphones in the list and click “OK”;
- check the device and adjust the volume to the optimum.
The procedure may differ slightly depending on the TV models. But the general meaning remains the same.
Connecting to TVs without Bluetooth function
If you connect without Bluetooth, then you need:
- press “Smart Hub” on the remote control;
- wait until a special code is displayed;
- download and install the “LG TV Plus” application;
- select the name of the device used in the application;
- indicate on the smartphone the PIN-code displayed on the TV screen;
If activated correctly, you will see the remote control interface on the screen, and an icon with your smartphone account on the TV.
- Activate “Bluetooth.
- Turn on the headphones by activating the search mode.
- Select the headset model name on your smartphone.
To complete the process, click on “Connect to TV speaker”.
Possible problems and ways to solve them
If you follow the instructions, but the sound does not pass through the headset, make sure that the purchased headset is made by LG. Check if the headphones work with other devices. smartphone or PC. If the headset works, then perform a full factory reset and repeat it again. Make sure there are no deformations on the devices.
Tips for choosing wireless headphones
For a successful purchase, analyze the following characteristics:
- Battery capacity;
Frequency is measured in degrees and is indicated on the packaging. The standard indicator is from 95 dB. But if you have hearing problems, choose from 100 dB.
Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) is responsible for quality. But often manufacturers do not indicate this indicator on the packaging. Perhaps check this information with a consultant. The battery capacity determines how long the headphones can be used without a constant charge. As a rule, it is up to 8 hours. But for convenience, it is recommended to buy headphones with a built-in battery.
How to connect speakers to your LG TV
Modern LG TVs boast high-quality sound. Nevertheless, many equipment owners want to further improve the audio system by connecting speakers to the TV. This allows you to enjoy the highest quality surround sound.
Before you start connecting speakers, you need to clarify what audio jacks your LG TV model is equipped with. The most common. digital HDMI-connector, line-in (MiniJack) or specialized acoustic SCART or RCA connectors.
LG TV models with Smart-TV have the ability to connect wireless speakers via Bluetooth.
Let’s consider each of them in more detail:
HDMI. Found in most modern TVs and home theaters. Allows you to transfer information without loss of quality.
If you are going to connect a powerful audio center with built-in amplifiers to your TV, it is recommended to use HDMI connectors.
MiniJack, SCART (hairbrush) and RCA (tulip) are not designed for high-power audio systems. When using these connectors, you need to be especially careful, because if you connect speakers with a more permissible power to the TV, there is a risk of damage or even damage to the equipment.
The second thing to look out for is the speakers themselves. Acoustic systems are active and passive, and the connection method depends on their type.
Active speaker system assumes the presence of a built-in amplifier and is connected to the mains for power supply. In the overwhelming majority of cases, such speakers are connected to the TV using 3.5 mm inputs, designated MiniJack or TRS. In the event that your LG TV does not provide such connectors, you can solve the problems by purchasing an additional MiniJack / RCA adapter.
Passive speaker system is not equipped with an amplifier, it must be purchased separately and the speakers must be connected first to it, and only then through the amplifier to the TV. In this case, there is a possibility that the sound quality will not be optimal.
Here’s what to look for when choosing an amplifier:
- Its power should not be more than a third higher than the power of the speakers. (Carefully read the User’s Guide for the speakers, there is definitely this information).
- The impedance of the amplifier and speakers must be equal.
- The wire with the help of which the amplifier will be connected to the TV is very important. Experts recommend not to use a cord with a cross section of less than 2 mm.
How to connect speakers to a TV using wires: step by step instructions
- Having decided on the type of connector, connect the HDMI, RCA or MiniJack cable to the corresponding jack on the back of the TV.
- If you are connecting speakers to your TV from a computer, use your TV as a power source. To do this, plug them into any available USB port on the rear panel.
- Adjust sound settings on your TV.
How to connect wireless speakers to your TV: step by step instructions
- Turn on the TV using the remote.
- In the “Menu” find the Bluetooth section and make sure that this option is active.
- In the list of available devices, find the Bluetooth speaker you want to connect.
- Sync your devices.
After you have successfully connected the speakers to your LG TV, you need to complete the process by adjusting the sound settings on the TV itself.
- In the menu, select “Home” (Icon “Home”).
- Go to the section “Settings” (Icon “Gear”).
- In the upper right corner, find the icon with three vertical dots, and in it the section “Sound”.
- In the subsection “Audio Out” select “Audio Out (Optical / HDMI ARC)”.
- Activate SIMPLINK mode.
If you are using a speaker that supports LG Sound Sync:
- In the menu, select “Home” (Icon “Home”).
- Go to the “Settings” section (“Gear” icon).
- In the upper right corner, find the icon with three vertical dots, and in it the section “Sound”.
- In the subsection “Audio Out” select “LG Sound Sync (Optics)”.
If you connect an audio system that supports LG Sound Sync using Bluetooth, select “LG Sound Sync (Wireless)” in the settings.
How to connect wired headphones to your TV?
The easiest method is to plug headphones into the jack labeled Audio. This is a typical 3.5mm diameter output.
A plug on typical headphones, including the highest quality ones, is provided for connection to it. It’s great if this connector is on the side of the TV.
If the outputs are located on the rear wall of the case, certain difficulties may arise, mainly associated with the inconvenience of using a wired device.
How to connect a 3.5mm plug to two analog outputs at the same time?
Adapter from 3.5 mm to 2 RCA connectors
For this, a conventional adapter is used, which sometimes comes with some headphones.
Such an adapter is equipped with RCA plugs on one side, and on the other with a typical headphone input.
It is not difficult to assemble the system. we plug the adapter into the TV, and the headphones into the adapter. You can use all RCA outputs, of which there are several pieces.
AV-receiver Yamaha RX-V385
If there are no analog connectors, you will need a device that converts the digital signal that comes from the TV to analog.
The headphones will be able to receive it and change it into sound. The most common and popular option is an AV receiver.
The TV is connected to the receiver via the HDMI connector, as it guarantees a clean and high quality signal. The headphones themselves are already connected to the receiver.
The methods differ in complexity and cost. For this reason, it is most reasonable to think about everything in advance, and if you are going to use headphones often, immediately choose a TV equipped with an output with a diameter of 3.5 mm.
Best Bluetooth Headphones for TVs
Plantronics BackBeat PRO
Plantronics BackBeat PRO
Over-ear, closed-back headphones fit most TV brands. The main condition is the presence of the Bluetooth function.
The model stands out among others for its high sound quality and the ability to connect directly to 2 devices.
The volume button is located directly on the headphones, which makes it possible to change it without removing the headset.
Thanks to the soft ear pads, you can comfortably listen to music for several hours without feeling any discomfort. Headphones hold tight and deliver perfect sound.
On one side of the model there is a button that can be used to answer a call with one touch. The device is fully charged in 2 hours.
Beats Solo Pro Wireless
This model is suitable for lovers of great bass sound. The radius of use is 10 m. High-quality assembly and lightness.
The earbuds do not put pressure on the ears, even with prolonged use. The set contains 2 cables: for charging and connecting to the TV with a wired method if the headphones are dead.
Considered a good option for a TV. Low cost and excellent build quality. Headphone operating radius. 10 m.
Excellent battery life and fast charging. Ear cushions fit snugly against your ears without causing unnecessary squeezing.
Benefits of connecting headphones to a TV
Most music lovers use headphones to enjoy music. This also applies to watching movies.
There are several reasons for this:
- Absolute immersion as no external noise interferes. In addition, the sound quality in headphones is often much higher than in conventional speakers.
- You do not inconvenience others. Let’s say someone is resting in the room or reading a book. Headphones help you divide comfort areas and prevent accidents with households.
How to connect headphones to a TV: SIMple instructions
Watching a movie on TV becomes a real problem when there are several people in the room or a small child is sleeping. In such a family, wireless Bluetooth headphones are an excellent option.
How to connect headphones to Smart TV?
It would seem that the issue does not require discussion. you buy headphones, connect to the TV, and enjoy the immersion in the atmosphere of the film.
But there are a number of problems:
Most of the headphones come with a maximum cable length of 1.5 m, and it is inconvenient and harmful to be at such a distance (“tied” to the TV).
There are wired and wireless headphones. the latter, of course, is a better option, since watching TV at a distance of several meters with a wired headset does not bring any pleasure.
How to connect wireless headphones to your TV?
Wireless headphones have many advantages compared to wired counterparts: this is not only practicality, a larger operating radius, but also the ability to easily switch sound sources.
To this end, you don’t even need to get up from the couch. you can transfer headphones from the TV to your smartphone within a few seconds.
There are Smart TV models equipped with a Bluetooth module. However, its presence does not guarantee compatibility with wireless headphones.
You need to check the technical parameters, and make sure that the function “audio output to a Bluetooth device” exists.
Start this mode, the TV starts looking for a new device. and connects to the headphones.
If there is no function, you need to find headphones with a transmitting module. It looks like a SIMple USB stick.
To connect headphones to a TV, you will need a regular USB connector obtained by any of the above methods. find it on the TV panel, use an adapter or receiver.
A Bluetooth transmitter is connected to this connector. It will receive an analog audio signal from the TV via cable and broadcast it over the air to headphones.
The reception range varies depending on the properties of the headphones. most often, several meters. High-quality headphones make it possible to transmit a signal even between rooms.
After connecting the transmitter, all that remains is to turn on the headphones. Sound will appear immediately if the device is charged.
If none of the described methods worked, all that remains is to upgrade the TV.
You need to open the case, and solder a tap for the connector (which is mounted in the case panel) to the input of the low-frequency amplifier.
But such work is suitable only for an experienced electronics engineer, in addition, such actions are followed by the deprivation of warranty obligations.
How to connect wireless headphones to Samsung and LG TVs
Sony and Philips TVs running Android TV can be easily connected to any wireless headset. Things are a little different with Samsung and LG TVs.
Original Bluetooth stereo headsets can be easily connected to LG and Samsung TVs. But with SIMple headphones, sometimes problems arise. It all depends on the TV model, series, firmware version and year of manufacture.
In order not to waste time, we recommend that you check if the TV is equipped with built-in Bluetooth (if you have a Smart TV, then most likely it does). In some models, it must be connected with a separate original adapter.
If the TV does not recognize the headphones, then you can use a special Bluetooth transmitter (there is still a way to connect via RCA (tulip), or an optical audio output), and headphones are already connected to it.
- Open the TV settings, go to the “Sound”. “Speaker settings”.
- Turn on the headset and place it near the TV.
- Run them into connection mode. The blue indicator should flash.
- Next, select “List of Bluetooth headphones”.
- We select the desired device and the configuration is complete.
Sound from Samsung TV will be streamed to headphones via Bluetooth. If you disable them, the sound will come from the TV speakers.
How to connect wireless headphones
In today’s audio market, you can find many different models of audio output devices. K. 9140
If, after properly connecting the headphones, the sound does not appear in them, it is worth checking some points. First of all, it is, of course, the volume of the sound. Some TVs separate the signal to the built-in speakers and the headphones or additional speakers. So, the sound on the speakers can be at normal volume, and on the headphones. turned to zero. This function is useful if there is a need to SIMultaneously feed sound to different devices.
Another possible problem is incorrect TV setup. The settings menu can be accessed using the remote control. In the menu we find the item “Sound” and manually turn on the sound supply to the auxiliary speakers (these are our headphones).
If there is no sound in the wireless headphones, it is worth checking to see if they are communicating with another sound source. a phone or laptop. How to do this. see the instructions for the headphones, since the method for each model may be different.
Thus, connecting headphones to a TV is quite SIMple if you understand all the available connectors. For a more detailed study of the capabilities of your technology, you should carefully read the user manual attached to the TV.
Connecting wireless headphones
Wireless devices have many advantages over their wired counterparts: it is not only ease of use, long distance, but also the ability to easily switch between sound sources. To do this, you don’t even have to get up from the couch. you can switch headphones from TV to phone in just a couple of seconds.
To connect headphones to the TV, you will need the same mini-jack, which can be obtained by any of the above methods. found on the TV case, use an adapter or receiver. A Bluetooth transmitter is connected to this connector. It will receive the analog audio signal from the TV over the cable and transmit it over the air to the headphones. The reception range differs depending on the quality of the headphones. but, as a rule, it is not less than a few meters. Good headphones allow you to receive a signal even from another room.
After connecting the transmitter, all that remains is to find the power button on the headphone case and start the headphones. The sound should appear immediately if the device battery is charged or fresh batteries are used.
Other articles in the section Headphones: connection and installation
How to connect headphones to the music center
To obtain the highest quality sound, you need not only a powerful speaker system, but also. 8826
Variety of connectors
A TV is a more complex device in terms of connectors than a computer. If on the sound card of the latter you can find, as a rule, only one connector for audio output, plus one or two outputs for the image, then on the side or rear panel of a modern TV there is a whole scattering of connectors in which an inexperienced user can easily get confused.
So, let’s look at a typical TV panel and figure out what these or those outputs and inputs are for, and where we can plug the headphones. The TV is equipped with the following connectors as standard.
Let’s start with those connectors that you in this situation should recognize at first glance and immediately discard. These are the connectors for the.signal. They are used to connect various players. DVD or Blu-ray, game consoles to the TV, as well as to connect the TV to a personal computer card so that you can use the TV screen as a computer monitor. There are three types of inputs for. they differ in signal quality:
- Analog RCA input known as cinch. Consists of three connectors, only one of them is needed. yellow, and the other two are needed for sound, and now they can be useful to us. But more on that later.
- Composite Input. Divides into three separate signals.
- HDMI is the best known option. SIMultaneously transmits audio.
To determine the connection of the headphones, we find these three connectors and do not look at them. We’ll need one of the audio inputs, with some caveats. Sound can be output or input to the TV in several ways:
- The SIMplest is a 3.5 mm mini-jack. As a rule, it is designated very ingeniously. with the SIMple word Audio. Headphones are directly connected to this input.
- The aforementioned RCA. We do not pay attention to the yellow connector, since we are only interested in the red and white outputs. They are also available in the section dedicated to the composite. you can use these connectors too. Two color-coded connectors are required to output the front left and right signals separately. You won’t be able to connect headphones directly. you will have to use an RCA. mini-jack adapter. It costs about 100-150 rubles.
- HDMI and SCART do not output analog, but digital, for which headphones are not designed. If there are no other options (which is extremely unlikely), you will have to use one of these connectors. You will have to connect either through a receiver or through a transformer.
So, we figured out the connectors. If none of the SIMple and obvious connection methods is available, you will have to additionally understand the options for converting the acoustic signal.
Options for connecting headphones to a TV
From the fact that you can find a huge variety of different connectors on TVs, it is easy to conclude that there are several ways to connect headphones to this device. Headphones can be wired or wireless. the latter, of course, are optimal, since watching TV from a distance of about a meter is not the greatest pleasure. And the cable for wired headphones rarely exceeds this length. In any case, the connection is made in one of the following ways:
- The easiest way is to connect headphones to the jack marked with the word Audio. This is an ordinary output with a diameter of 3.5 mm. The plug on standard headphones, even the most powerful and high quality ones, is designed specifically to connect to this jack. The connection is thus made by SIMply connecting the plug at the end of the headphone cable to the corresponding hole in the TV case. It’s good if this connector is located on the side panel. If all outputs are located on the back of the TV case, some problems may arise, mainly related to the inconvenience of using the device.
- If there is no minijack on the TV case, you will have to use RCA connectors. But how do you connect a 3.5 mm plug to two analog outputs at once? For this, a SIMple adapter is used, which in some cases may even come with expensive headphones. This adapter has RCA plugs on one end and a standard headphone jack on the other. It is very SIMple to assemble the system. we plug the adapter into the TV, and the headphones into the adapter. You can use any RCA outputs. there can be several of them, up to three pairs.
- If none of the analog jacks are available, you will have to use a device that converts the digital signal from the TV to analog, which the headphones can receive and convert to sound. The SIMplest and most common option is to use an AV receiver. The TV is connected to the receiver in any of the available ways. it is best, of course, to use the HDMI connector, since it provides the purest and highest quality signal. And headphones are already connected to the receiver.
The methods differ both in the complexity of implementation and in the total cost of equipment. Therefore, it is best to think over everything in advance, and if you plan to use headphones frequently, immediately pick up a TV equipped with an output with a diameter of 3.5 mm. This way you can avoid the lion’s share of acoustic problems.
How to connect headphones to your phone
It is difficult to overestimate the role of headphones in the life of a typical modern smartphone user. especially that. 35126
How to connect headphones to a TV
A TV is one of those devices that generally require the highest quality speaker system. For a good TV, you should definitely choose a powerful multichannel system, preferably a digital one, capable of providing the user with truly surround sound. After all, the pleasure that can be obtained from watching modern films rich in various special effects, including sound ones, depends not least on this. And if the TV has a large diagonal and is capable of playing 3D films in high resolution, high-quality acoustics is SIMply necessary. films in Blu-ray quality are rarely supplied with sound tracks with two channels, because without a system with a central speaker, speech will be extremely hard to hear in such films heroes.
However, not in all cases installing a good speaker system is the solution. Many, of course, try to provide conditions for installing a set of speakers. someone even makes repairs in the living room for this purpose, organizing wall niches for multi-lane speakers. But sometimes, due to lack of space, it is impossible to install all the speakers. Or the possibilities of their use are limited, for example, not everyone can use the speakers at night, but the desire to watch TV can come at any time of the day. What to do in this case?
Fortunately, modern television manufacturers have foreseen all operating situations. Most TVs produced today can easily be connected to high-quality headphones, which, of course, will not provide the same sound quality as a full-fledged speaker system, but they can be used in certain situations. An inexperienced user may have only one problem. the correct connection of the headphones to the TV. How to do it?
Types of wireless headphones
The method of connecting wireless headphones largely depends on the pairing technology that is used in a particular model:
- Radio channel;
- Infrared port;
It is she who is most often used to connect with a variety of devices (smartphones, tablets, players). Can also be used in conjunction with TV. In this case, the wireless communication range is up to 10 meters. There are two ways to connect Bluetooth headphones to your TV:
- Via built-in Bluetooth adapter. Some modern TV models already have it. In this case, it is necessary to activate the operation of the wireless transmitter in the TV settings. After that, you need to start a search for possible devices to connect and enter a confirmation code. Usually it is 0000 (sometimes 1234), but in any case, you can always clarify the code in the operating instructions;
- Via an external Bluetooth adapter. Connects to TV via USB port, rarely via HDMI.
Since Bluetooth headphones are the most common type, the following discussion will focus on connecting devices in this way.
Connecting wireless headphones to an Android TV
The Android operating system is used mainly in TVs from Sony and Phillips. Connecting wire free devices usually does not cause any particular difficulties. The aLGorithm of actions is the same:
- First, turn on the pairing mode in the headphones. Usually, for this you need to hold down the power button for a while, some models have a separate key. They must be within Bluetooth range;
- In the TV control menu, go to the “Wired and wireless networks” section, here you need to activate the wireless adapter. Turn on the search for devices available for connection;
- We pair the devices by pressing the “Connect” button;
- Sets the type of connected device by selecting the “Headphones” item. Everything, you can use.
Please note, these instructions are approximate and may vary slightly for different TV models.
Connecting wireless headphones to a TV
Connecting wireless headphones to your TV is sometimes just necessary. This allows you to watch TV even if you have a small child or just someone relaxing. It makes no sense to pair wired devices with a TV, if only because it will not be very comfortable to sit. So how do you connect wireless headphones to your TV? Let’s try to answer this question and analyze some of the most popular cases.
What you need to connect
The list of equipment required for connection is determined by the characteristics of the devices. If your TV is equipped with a wireless transmitter, then you do not need to purchase anything extra. It will be enough just to set up the equipment. If your TV is not equipped with Bluetooth, then you will need an additional wireless adapter. This is a small device that looks like a flash drive.
Connecting Wireless Headphones to LG TVs
You can connect wireless headphones to your LG TV only if the latter is an original device from the same manufacturer. The company uses its own operating system for its devices. WebOS, which is why certain problems may arise. The aLGorithm is SIMple: in the menu, go to the “Sound” item, where we select the line “LG Sound Synchronization (wireless)”.
You can also use the LG TV Plus smartphone app to set up the connection. There are versions for Android and iOS. In the application, you can connect headphones to TV through the menu item “Bluetooth Agent”.
Connecting Wireless Headphones to Samsung TVs
How to connect headphones to Samsung TV? This question is difficult for many users. Smart TV devices are quite popular. However, pairing Wire free gadgets from other manufacturers with them can cause problems, it is advisable to use devices from the same Samsung. It should be noted that in the latest TV models from the South Korean manufacturer, this problem has been solved, they can be paired with wireless gadgets from any brands.
So, connecting wireless headphones to a Samsung TV in general boils down to the following sequence of actions:
- In the settings, open the “Sound” section where we select “Speaker settings”;
- We activate the pairing mode on the connected device, do not forget to place it nearby;
- We select the item “List of Bluetooth headphones”. If there is none, it is worth looking at the service settings;
- After the devices “saw” each other, we establish pairing.
The connection of TV related to the “K” series is slightly different from this manufacturer. In the menu, you need to go to the “Sound” section, here we select the “Select speaker” item, and activate the headphones through the “Audio Bluetooth” line.
If the TV is not equipped with a Bluetooth module
If your device does not have a wireless transmitter, you will need to purchase it separately. Such a device will also come in handy for connecting with other wire-free devices. If the TV does not have a USB input, you will need to purchase a special transmitter that connects to the TV via an audio cable. So, to connect Bluetooth headphones to a TV through a transmitter, you must follow the following aLGorithm:
- Connect the transmitter via an audio jack or an adapter to the “tulip”;
- Turn on the headphones and search for pairing in the headphones;
- Set up a search for a new device in the transmitter.
The connection should be established without problems.
Connecting to other brands of TVs
Connecting a wire-free headset to a TV from other manufacturers, provided that they are equipped with a built-in wireless adapter, should generally be easy. It is worth looking in the menu for the necessary item to activate the search for paired devices.
TV can differ in the number of SIMultaneously paired devices. Most often, only one connection can be established. You can only connect a pair of headsets to a premium TV. To connect several devices at once, you can use a special adapter, for example, Avantree Priva.