How to connect
The catch is that Apple’s mobi-gadgets do not have an HDMI connector. The problem is solved by purchasing a special adapter for devices:
- 4th generation. Digital AV Adapter;
- 5, 5S, 6S and newer. AV-Adapter “Lighting”.
Now it’s easy to connect an iPhone like the XR to a Samsung TV: there is a Lightning cable (plug into the phone) on one side of the device, and an HDMI port (plug into a TV) on the other. All. The synchronization process will happen automatically.
Tip: If you have problems with the connection, you can go to TV settings and select HDMI as the signal source.
With this connection option, the so-called. mirroring. that is, everything that shows the smartphone display is duplicated on a large television screen.
The process is intuitive and does not require the purchase of additional accessories or installation of programs.
AV cable connection
If it is not possible to use the first 2 methods, an analog cable comes to the rescue. True, the image quality may be slightly lower than when synchronizing TV and phone via HDMI or USB.
Nevertheless, the method is working and for its implementation in practice you will need the following cables (one of 3):
- Composite. insert the cable plugs into the RCA TV connector (the “tulips” are multi-colored, so it is unrealistic to get confused when connecting), connect the other end of the cable to the iPhone via the Composite AV Cable adapter. Then go to “Settings”: for TV. activate AV, for phone. enable the option “Mirroring”.
- Component. useful for owners of Apple smart from version 4 and higher. The synchronization process is identical to n.
- VGA. suitable for 5th generation iPhones and newer, allows you to view content on a large screen in HD resolution (up to 1080 p.). Additionally, you need a Lightning to VGA adapter. You need to connect it to the light connector of your phone, then connect to TV via VGA cable. In this case, to output sound, you will need a separate channel, for example, a mini jack.
Instructions on how to connect an iPhone to a Samsung TV: 4 proven ways
Content from a 4.7, 5.8, 6.5-inch or other iPhone can easily be viewed on a large 32-82 ″ TV screen from the Samsung brand. You just need to properly connect your iPhone to your TV. How to do it? Do you need additional accessories? The article covers the main ways to sync TV from Samsung and an Apple phone.
The method is suitable if the TV from Samsung TV has at least 1 required connector (for example, the 43NU7090 has 2 Eichdiemay ports at once). Where exactly he is located, you can find out by looking in the instructions for the technique or in video reviews dedicated to a specific television model.
How to connect
How to connect iPhone (MRY42FS / A for example) to Samsung TV:
- take the wire from the delivery set of the phone;
- connect one end of the cord to the phone;
- the second. into the USB-connector of the TV (see the instructions where it is located).
Synchronization of 2 gadgets occurs automatically. In addition, Smart will also be recharged during such a connection.
Nuance: iPhone acts as a flash drive, i.e. viewing of online content is not possible. But all the pictures and videos stored in the memory of the gadget can be displayed on the TV screen without any problems.
This is a small console console. With its help, you can quickly, in high quality, display pictures, videos, games, etc. from smart, world wide web or iTunes on a large TV screen (in some countries, the system supports the option of voice control).
How to connect iPhone to TV using Apple set-top box:
Tip: you can control the set-top box using any Apple mobi gadgets, having previously installed the TV Remote program on them.
The advantages of this method are as follows:
- even an ordinary TV model in tandem with an Apple set-top box turns into “smart” appliances with Smart-functions;
- you can play any content from the iPhone memory or iTunes library on the big screen from Samsung;
- it is convenient to play games using the remote control (any programs can be installed from the App Store and display the picture on the TV screen).
- Apple TV is not a cheap purchase, and you can’t do without a set-top box;
- requires iPhone 4 or newer.
This was the final trick for pairing iPhone TVs. You can choose and try any of them, not forgetting about the “equipment”: wires, adapters, Apple TV.
How to change the brightness of the Apple Watch screen
In Apple Watch, there is no manual brightness control in the usual sense, it always changes automatically depending on ambient light. But you can choose from three automatic brightness algorithms. This can be done both on the watch itself and in the Watch app on the iPhone.
- Open the Watch app
- Go to the “Text brightness and size” tab
- Set the options you want
Personally, I set it to a minimum and do not experience any inconvenience, even at the equator. The display is a little faded in the sun, but the information is still visible.
Have a brand new Apple Watch? Congratulations! Sit back and put everything aside. You will have to: pair with your iPhone, update watchOS, customize the Apple Watch for yourself, and, of course, install some cool apps. I’ll tell you about all this now.
Editor. I am writing about software and gadgets that interest me. Making a KeyKey keyboard trainer for Mac.
How to set up notifications on Apple Watch
When the required programs are installed, I move on to setting up notifications. By default, they are completely duplicated from your iPhone. But I prefer to keep only the really important ones. Not only is it less distracting but also saves your watch battery.
- Open the Watch app
- Go to the “My Watch” tab
- Select “Notifications”
Scroll to the bottom and turn off those notifications that you don’t want to see on Apple Watch. I’ve got a couple of dozen of them.
How to update Apple Watch
First, you should check if there are fresh firmware for the Apple Watch and update to the latest one. For this:
- Open the Watch app
- Go to the “My Watch” tab
- Select “Basic”
- Click “Software Update”
If there is an update for the watch, then the iPhone will inform you about it. To install it, just follow the instructions on the screen and the iPhone will do everything by itself. But remember that the watch and phone must be charged at least 50% to install.
How to connect Apple Watch to iPhone
You need a charged Apple Watch, a phone with Bluetooth running, and the Watch app. Pairing devices is very intuitive: the watch and the phone tell you what to do and where to press. To connect Apple Watch to iPhone, you need to do the following:
- Charge Apple Watch at least 60%. Synchronizing with iPhone, setting quickly “eat up” the battery. And possible watchOS updates require the watch to be charged at least 50%. This is a very important point that will save you a lot of nerves. It takes approximately 55-60 minutes to charge Apple Watch from 0% to 60%;
- Turn on Apple Watch by holding the side button for a long time (if they do not turn on, then, most likely, they are very discharged and you need to charge Apple Watch again). The watch will immediately ask you to select the interface language and go into pairing mode with iPhone.
- Launch the Watch app on your iPhone and click on the “Pair with Apple Watch” button and point the iPhone camera’s video finder over the “galaxy” on the watch screen. The process is similar to scanning a regular QR code. Everyone, your watch is familiar with the iPhone. But this is where the fun just begins.
Follow the prompts on your iPhone to complete the pairing process. You will be asked to perform a series of actions that many are already familiar with when activating an iPhone or iPad.
Customization and hand selection. If this is your first watch, then click Set As New Apple Watch. If you have configured it before, you can click Restore from Backup and follow the instructions on the screen. Then press “Left” or “Right” on iPhone to select a hand.
- Enter your Apple ID password to use features such as Digital Touch and Handoff. If Find My iPhone isn’t turned on on your iPhone, you’ll also be prompted to turn it on.
- Check your settings. IPhone settings from the Diagnostics & Usage, Location Services, and Siri screens will be transferred to Apple Watch, and vice versa. Therefore, if the settings of these services are changed on one device, they will be updated on the second.
- Create a password. If you click Create Passcode or Add Long Passcode on iPhone, you can create a personal passcode using your Apple Watch. Then you need to decide if the iPhone will automatically unlock the watch.
- Synchronize programs. Click Install All to sync iPhone apps that are compatible with Apple Watch. Click Later to sync only basic information such as Mail, Contacts, and Messages.
The duration of this process depends on the amount of data being synchronized. Keep the devices close to each other until you hear a beep and feel the slight pulsation of the Apple Watch.
How to automatically install apps on Apple Watch
If a new application appears on the iPhone, which has a version for the Apple Watch, then it can be automatically installed on the watch. For this:
- Open the Watch app;
- Go to the “My Watch” tab;
- Select “Basic”;
- Select “Install programs”;
- Turn on “Automatic installation of programs”.
The clock turned on. What’s next?
Next, you need to customize the Apple Watch for yourself. And I will tell you how to do this using my personal example. In fact, my changes affect almost all settings, so by setting up the watch according to my instructions, you will immediately get acquainted with all the settings of the Apple Watch.
We will do all the watch settings through the Watch app for iPhone. Something can be configured directly through the clock, but working with a small screen is not as convenient as with phones. So reopen the Watch app and start.
Is it possible to connect Apple Watch to iPhone 6?
To set up and use Apple Watch, you need an iPhone with the latest version of iOS. watchOS 6 is compatible with Apple Watch Series 1 and later. WatchOS 6 requires an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 13 or later.
How to reset Apple Watch without your phone?
Press and hold the side button until “Device is off” is displayed. Press firmly on the Power button and release your finger from it. In the menu that opens, select “Erase content and settings”.
How to find the i icon on Apple Watch?
The i icon is in the lower-right corner of an unpaired Apple Watch. To see the name of the watch and manually create a pair, click the “i” icon.
How to unlink watch from iPhone?
- Launch the Watch app on iPhone.
- Go to My Watch and select a device.
- Click the info button next to the clock.
- Tap Unpair Apple Watch and confirm.
Is it possible to connect Apple Watch to Android?
How to find your device
If smart watches, for example, MNNL2FS / A are lost or stolen by intruders, you can use 2 methods to find them.
How to set up Apple Watch correctly
What settings are available in the Apple Watch from Series 3 or other “apple” watches:
Detailed setting of the watch is carried out in a proprietary program from Apple installed on an iPhone or iPad Air or another series. Here you can select a watch face, filter notifications, etc.
Step-by-step instructions on how to link Apple Watch to iPhone
For the first time, Apple Watch and iPhone are merging in this way:
Turn on Apple Watch (press and hold the button on the side, under the Digital Crown).
Bring the watch phone to the iPhone, for example, this XR 128GB Product Red.
The screen will display a menu from which you need to select a region, language.
How to sync iPhone with Apple Watch? Wait for the viewfinder to appear and point the photo module at the chronometer dial.
Nuance: you can bind devices manually, for this a 6-digit code is dialed (it will be displayed on the watch phone screen if you click on the corresponding inscription on the phone display) on the iPhone.
Wait for the message that the connection was successful.
The system will offer 2 options for the development of events: configure the watch phone as a new one or restore a copy from a backup. The first option is suitable for those who have just purchased a brand new device, as an option, Series 4 Gold Aluminum. The second. if the user has previously used another watch phone in conjunction with this iPhone. In this case, the system will automatically load the used parameters. To further configure Apple Watch, you need to select one thing.
How to proceed to connect Apple Watch to a new iPhone, say, X Silver? The user will have to choose on which hand he will wear the chronometer (right-handed / left-handed). After that, the system will ask you to agree to the terms of the license agreement in order to continue working with Apple Watch. And to log in to the Apple system, you will need to enter your ID. Was the authorization successful? It’s time to find out how to set up Apple Watch further. A separate section is devoted to this just below in the article.
How to connect watch to computer
Using Apple Watch in conjunction with a PC, as with an iPhone or iPad, will not work. But Apple developers have provided the ability to unlock the Mac using a watch phone. Why does the user need it? Auto unlock allows you to access your PC without entering passwords. Unlocked Apple Watch on your wrist. everything you need to get started with your Mac.
- on Mac, activate Bluetooth and Wi-Fi;
- sign in to iCloud with the same Apple ID for Mac and Apple Watch;
- set a password on the watch;
- in laptop settings allow Apple Watch to unlock PC.
A nuance: this works on watchOS from version 3, and on Macs with Sierra OS and later.
Things to know before connecting Apple Watch to iPhone
To begin with, the user must make sure that the latest version of the OS is installed on the iPhone (this one, for example, XS 64GB Space Gray), if not, update to the “fresh” iOS.
Tip: you can find out the firmware version like this: Settings → General → About this device → Version.
Honor also says that smartwatches do not sync with all iPhones:
- watch phones starting from series 3 (GPS Cellular) are compatible with iPhone 6 and later;
- Apple Watch 3 series with GPS and 1,2 series models can pair with iPhones starting from 5S.
There is no need to talk about preparations for synchronizing Apple Watch and iPhone for a long time. the whole process involves 2 steps: activating Wi-Fi and Bluetooth on the phone. You don’t need to download and install any applications.
How to connect Apple Watch to WI-FI
Next, in order, what to do:
- go to the settings of Apple Watch Series 4 or other;
- click on Wi-Fi;
- wait until the device finds available networks;
- select a network (available in watchOS from version 5);
- enter a password if necessary;
- click on “Connect”.
It is important to know: 1. Chasophone is only able to connect to a Wi-Fi network at 2.4 GHz; 2. You can select a Wi-Fi network to which the iPhone was previously connected, synchronized with this chronometer.
How to connect and set up Apple Watch correctly. pairing with 3 types of devices
“Apple” watch is a miniature computer on the hand. But to start using this wonderful device, you need to pair it with a suitable gadget. How to connect Apple Watch to iPhone, iPad or PC? How to set up your device correctly? Is it possible to break the pair and connect Apple Watch to another gadget? All about the nuances of synchronization and settings for a wrist accessory from Apple can be found in this article.
What to do if you need to disconnect iWatch from iPhone or iPad
Before connecting Apple Watch to another iPhone XR, XS, etc., or vice versa synchronizing iPhone with other watches, you need to break the pair between 2 gadgets.
How to do it right:
Nuance: when restoring from a backup, all the settings and parameters of the watch phone are saved in iCloud, so at any time you can recreate the old pair of 2 gadgets.
What if you can’t pair
If synchronization has not occurred, try to break the pair and create again. To do this, press the start of the program “Pair Apple Watch Maually”. Instructions on how to do this will appear on the screen.
How to properly connect Apple Watch to iPhone
Smart watch is a multifunctional gadget from Apple. To take advantage of the device’s capabilities, you need to know how to connect your Apple Watch to your iPhone.
Try to connect Apple Watch to iPhone again
In case of unsuccessful contact, they try to connect the iWatch to the iPhone again. Step-by-step instructions for this process:
- iWatch and iPhone are positioned next to each other.
- On iPhone, turn off airplane mode and turn on Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. To do this, swipe upwards across the phone screen. to open the “Control Center” section.
- Both devices restart.
Sometimes these manipulations do not lead to a positive result. In this case, you need to break the pair between the gadgets and create it again.
First launch, pairing and setup
Before launching, smart watches need to be checked and configured. The manufacturer explained how to set up Apple Watch and prepared step-by-step instructions for this. The watch works with iPhone 6 and all subsequent modifications equipped with the latest version of iOS.
Like any other device, your smartwatch needs a charge. The device is plugged into a power outlet using an Apple charging cable or a magnetic docking station that attaches to a USB power adapter. It takes a while to fully charge.
The next step is to connect to the phone.
- To solve the problem of how to connect Apple Watch to iPhone, you first need to turn on the smart device. To do this, there is a button on the side panel. Press the button for a few seconds until the Apple logo appears on the screen. After switching on, you need to select the language.
- The next step is to ask the watch to open the Apple Watch app on the iPhone. It is installed by the manufacturer in advance, during the software update.
- The fact that the program is running is signaled by the appearance of different patterns on the screen of the gadget, and a camera is launched on the phone.
- The iWatch device works on either side. you need to choose which hand it will be worn on. To continue, accept the terms of service and register your watch with your Apple ID.
- In this case, a series of installation notifications from the iPhone will be displayed on the screen of the device.
If the camera does not turn on, you need to pair or sync Apple Watch with iPhone and try to pair. To do this, the watch and the iPhone are placed side by side and enter a six-digit pairing code for the devices. iWatch finds iPhone via Bluetooth within a radius of 10 m. The device will be able to contact the phone from a farther distance after connecting to a Wi-Fi network. Bluetooth connection reduces battery consumption by 50%.
Check Apple Watch connection
You can check if your Apple Watch is connected to your iPhone in 2 ways. On the watch, the check is performed through the “Control Center” section. The “Watch” application is used for this purpose on the phone.
In the first option, they make a gesture upward to open the “Control Panel” section. A red icon in the form of a crossed-out phone or a red cross appears in the upper left corner. This indicates a lack of communication between electronic devices.
Turning on the Watch app shows that there is contact with the iPhone. If there is no connection during the next check, then turn on and off the “Airplane mode” button. The connection should be restored.
Break a pair and create it from the beginning
In the absence of contact between the devices, the pair is broken and re-created.
- On the watch, they select the “Settings” section, go to “Basic”, press “Reset”, select the “Erase content and settings” button.
- The Watch program is launched on the phone. Select the section “My watch”. A clock icon appears at the top left of the screen. Next to it is the “i” button, which you need to press.
- In the menu that opens, select the “Unpair Apple Watch” box. Click on it again to confirm the action.
- Pair iWatch and iPhone.
- At the end of the procedure, the gadgets restart.
Why you need to turn off synchronization between Apple Watch and iPhone
There are a number of circumstances when it is necessary to disconnect a pair of smart watches from an iPhone:
- Apple Watch / iPhone sale;
- Buying a new iPhone;
- Send Apple Watch to a service center;
- If you lose your iPhone;
- If you find bugs in the system, abnormal indicators;
- Transferring your Apple Watch to another person for permanent use.
When you break sync between Apple Watch and iPhone, you erase all of your activity data from your smartwatch. You can continue to use them only by reconnecting the iPhone to the Apple Watch.
How to unpair Apple Watch on iPhone
If you have access to the iPhone with which the Apple Watch is synchronized, disconnecting the connection is easy.
- Place your devices side by side. The connection will take a long time to disconnect if the Apple Watch and iPhone are far away. In some cases, even data loss is possible.
- Open the Clock app on your iPhone.
- Go to the panel “My watches” → “All watches”.
- Click on the add-on icon and select “Break pair”.
- Confirm your action with a password.
Once the pair is broken, it will take a little longer for your Apple Watch to delete all of your data and apps. At this time, it is better not to move the devices away.
How to unpair Apple Watch from iPhone
Looking to sell your Apple Watch or want to pair it with another iPhone? Then you should definitely know how to unpair iPhone with Apple Watch.!
How to unpair Apple Watch
If you do not have access to the iPhone with which the Apple Watch is paired, then it is also possible to break the sync.
- Long press on Digital Crown to bring up the application menu.
- After that, go to Settings → General.
- Then open “Reset” and click “Reset content and settings”.
- Enter your Apple Watch password, confirming the action.
- Click “Erase everything”.
How to back up Apple Watch
Before you start disconnecting your Apple Watch and iPhone, you’d better back up your smartwatch data. Just in case, suddenly there are some problems with the connection or you will need to use the recovery.
- Go to the settings of your iPhone (which is associated with your Apple Watch).
- Then open your profile section and go to the iCloud tab.
- Go down below and turn on the lever in front of the Clock application.
- Create a backup in the “iCloud Storage” tab → “Backups”.
How to reset Apple Watch if you forgot your password
If you suddenly forgot the password for your Apple Watch, resetting your watch to factory settings is possible in another way.
- Place your Smartwatch on the charger.
- Do not disconnect them from charging until you repeat the following steps.
- Hold the button on the side and hold it until the shutdown menu is displayed.
- After that, hold down the Digital Crown.
- Hold until the clear settings menu appears.
- By clicking “Reset” and confirming the action, you can erase the Smart-watch.
- After this reset, you will need to re-pair your watch with your iPhone in order to use it.
What is a pair of Apple Watch with iPhone?
Pairing an Apple Watch with an iPhone is the synchronization of two devices to ensure the normal functionality of all Smartwatch functions. During the first setup, you pair the devices and then you can use them. Thanks to the fact that the Smartwatch is connected to the iPhone, you can receive calls on it, answer messages, control music and change the Apple Watch dials from the iPhone.
Password required on watch
When trying to pair, you may be asked to enter a password. This means binding to another device. To sync with your iPhone or iPad, you need to reset the data from the watch and make a new setting.
Preparing Apple Watch and iPhone for syncing
Before synchronization, you need to prepare your devices. You need to check if your iPhone has the latest version of iOS. If the operating system is outdated, you will not be able to pair devices.
To pair your watch, you need to turn on Bluetooth on your phone. It is also necessary that the smartphone be connected to the network via Wi-Fi or through a mobile operator.
How to connect and sync Apple Watch to iPad?
You can establish pairing not only with an iPhone, but also with an iPad. Connecting is as easy as with an iPhone. Just a few simple steps are enough.
- Turn on the watch using the “Power” button, which is on the side.
- A message will appear on the screen where you need to select the interface language.
- Confirm the sync of the two devices.
- Follow the pop-up prompts that will appear on the display.
- The iPad’s camera needs to be placed over the watch for pairing to succeed.
- After all the steps taken, you can come up with a password for your watch.
Tips on how to connect Apple Watch to iPhone
For users who have just purchased a Smart Watch, the question is how to connect Apple Watch to iPhone. These two devices are designed to sync with each other. After pairing, information about the device will be displayed on the watch screen, notifications about calls and messages will be received, you can track the steps taken, monitor your health and much more.
Watch not pairing with iPhone or iPad
Pairing can be unsuccessful for several reasons. It may be that Bluetooth is simply disabled on the iPhone or iPad. Also, synchronization will not be installed if the device does not have an up-to-date OS version.
Problems and solutions
Sometimes it can be difficult to pair your Apple Watch and phone. You should not immediately fall into despair, as there is a suitable solution for many problems.
Step-by-step instructions on how to connect Apple Watch to iPhone
After preparing the devices, you need to go directly to synchronization. We will tell you in detail how to connect the new Apple Watch to the iPhone.
- You need to put the watch on your hand and turn it on. In order to turn it on, you need to hold the power button for a few seconds until the logo appears on the screen.
- Gadgets should be as close as possible to each other.
- After a few seconds, the screen will display the message “Use iPhone to set up Apple Watch”.
- Until pairing is complete, they should be near.
- At this stage, an animated picture should appear on the watch screen, which needs to be read by the camera.
- Two configuration options will appear. Either set up your Apple Watch as new if you bought it new, or restore a backup if you’ve already used it.
- The next step requires you to enter your Apple ID password.
- In the settings, select which phone functions should work and be displayed on the device.
- Apple Watch prompts you to set a password. If you do not want intruders to gain access to your data, use the password setting. If desired, this procedure can be done at any other time.
Important! Wait until the end of the synchronization process, after which you can fully use these two gadgets.
Mickey Mouse doesn’t tell time what to do?
The clock can sound the current time aloud after tapping on the screen, if there is a Mickey Mouse or Minnie Mouse dial. What to do if the mouse is silent?
Make sure Quiet Mode is disabled. Press and hold the bottom of the watch face. Wait for Control Center to open, then swipe up.
How to pair and unpair an Apple Watch and iPhone
Open the Apple Watch app, go to the My Watch tab, and then tap Sounds, Tactile Cues. Then make sure Time By Touch is enabled.
Still not talking? We connect to Wi-Fi and put the clock on the charger for 15 minutes, after which we check again.
Does the animal still play in silence with us? Then let’s move the dial. Press hard on the screen, swipe up, then select “Delete”. Swipe left until the plus sign appears. add the dial again. Should help now.
IPhone battery drains in hours
Some users have had an issue with fast-draining iPhone batteries when using their Apple Watch. If it seems to you that the watch is literally “sucking” energy from the phone, open the “Battery” menu and check if the Watch app is in the first position in the “Battery usage” list.
Make sure Apple Watch and iPhone are connected via Bluetooth, as this type of connection uses the least amount of power.
Open the Watch app on your smartphone and turn off all unnecessary notifications.
Go to “Settings” “General” “Software Update” and check if iOS is updated on iPhone.
Open the Watch application on your smartphone and in the “My Watch” “General” “Software Update” tab and check if the watch software is updated.
Open the Watch app on iPhone, select “My Watch” and pair with it. Reconfigure the devices after the operation is complete.
Restoring your watch to its factory settings (and deleting all content from it along the way) sometimes solves the problem of excess power consumption. Select Settings General Reset Erase All Content and Settings. Upon completion, you will have to reconfigure the watch connections with other devices.
What to do if Apple Watch won’t turn on, won’t pair, won’t update, and Mickey Mouse won’t tell the time out loud?
Subscribe to our newsletter, be the first to know about new products, contests and promotions!
Remember Apple’s viral 2002 ad with Ellen Face relaxingly explaining under the influence of Benadryl how reliable Apple products are? The days when this video was relevant are irrevocably gone. This is especially true of the Apple Watch Smartwatch, the forums of the happy owners of which are full of annoyance and messages about bugs, errors, and shortcomings. Some issues bother users more often than others. Here is a list of the 10 most common problems and how to deal with them.
- Bluetooth frequently disconnects or cannot pair at all
- Watch battery runs out too quickly
- IPhone battery drains in hours
- The watch is not charging
- Freeze and crash
- Doesn’t monitor daily activity
- Not included
- No notifications appear
- Not updated
- Are too slow
- Mickey Mouse doesn’t tell the time
- Can’t connect to Android (Samsung, Xiaomi, HTC, etc.)
Sometimes Apple Watch won’t turn on and the screen won’t respond to touch. The reasons can be different, and it is rather difficult to cope with this problem.
If you have turned on the power saving mode, the watch will not respond to lifting or pressing the screen. Press the side button and check if the watch turns on.
Charge your watch. The battery may have been completely discharged.
Press the Side Button and Digital Crown together to force a restart. Hold for 10 seconds until the Apple logo appears on the screen.
If, after restarting, the watch turns on, but a red exclamation mark appears on the screen and you cannot use it, then this is a hardware error that cannot be corrected on your part. Contact Apple Support.
No notifications appear
Usually, you see notifications on the smartphone screen, but only until it is locked. Otherwise, notifications will be sent to the watch, but if they are not there, then most likely the watch is also locked or the Do Not Disturb mode is enabled.
If you have set a password for the watch (via a smartphone), then it will automatically lock when not worn on your hand, as well as when you lose contact with the skin and when charging. Remove the password, or tighten the strap. Forgot your password? You will have to reset your watch settings completely. To do this, launch the Watch application on your smartphone, select the menu items “My watch” “General” “Reset” “Erase all content and settings”. In cases where the watch was not connected to the smartphone, you need to use this instruction.
Sometimes the reason for not receiving notifications is Do Not Disturb mode, which is displayed on the screen with a crescent moon icon. In the watch’s Settings menu, select the crescent moon icon and press it to turn off the mode.
Doesn’t monitor daily activity
Some users reported that their watch did not count steps correctly and did not take measurements during exercise. Fortunately, there are several ways to deal with this problem.
On your smartphone (connected to the watch), launch the Watch application, select the “My Watch” “General” “Wrist recognition” menu. Turn it on if it’s off.
Make sure the strap of your watch is not loose on your wrist. Tightening the strap will allow the watch to better monitor activity. Buy a dedicated sports bracelet for Apple Watch.
Keep your weight and height information updated because Apple Watch calculates metrics based on that data. Open the Watch app on your smartphone, select “My Watch” “Health” and change the values for “Height” and “Weight”.
Your watch should be re-calibrated. Start the process by selecting the Watch app on your smartphone and navigating to the menu items “My Watch” “Settings” “Privacy” “Movement and Fitness” “Reset Calibration Data”. Re-calibrate according to Apple instructions.
Watch battery runs out too quickly
Weak batteries are the Achilles’ heel of the Apple Watch. But at least they should be enough for a day of moderately active use. If the clock sets earlier, then this may be a technical problem.
Apple Watch can be put into power saving mode and will only show the time. Press and hold the side button until the Eco Mode slider appears, slide it to the right.
Open the Watch app on your iPhone and turn off unnecessary notifications.
Go to “Settings” in your watch. scroll down and select Text Brightness and Size. Decrease brightness.
On your watch, open Settings General Wrist Raise and turn off Raise Wrist. The same can be done from the Watch app for iPhone.
Turn off the optical heart rate monitor by opening the Watch app on your iPhone by going to the My Watch Exercise menu Power Saving Mode.
Start by turning the watch off and on. Press the side button, wait for the sliders screen to appear, turn off the watch. Press the button again and hold until the Apple logo appears.
An application might be causing the problem. Remove all unnecessary applications. To do this, on the Home screen, press and hold the program icon until the “X” icon is displayed, press it. Don’t worry, this won’t remove apps from your iPhone. You can also uninstall apps via your smartphone by selecting the Watch app and turning off the Show on Apple Watch option for unnecessary apps.
The last resort is again, restore factory settings. This is done through the menu “Settings” “General” “Reset” “Erase content and settings”.
Some users were unable to update their watch to the latest watchOS. The problem is so common that Apple has issued official instructions.
Restart the watch, but not forcibly (without holding down the Digital Crown). Reboot your watch-linked iPhone. Try updating your watch software again via your smartphone.
If the installation does not start and does not load, select the Watch application on your smartphone, select the menu “My watch” “General” “Use” “Software”, delete the update file and try to download and install it again.