How to set up TCL TV to digital TV and connect the Internet
TCL is one of the world’s leading TV manufacturers. In our country, this brand does not have such a strong position, but recently everything has changed. TCL is more and more conquering the domestic market, releasing more and more high-quality and functional products at an affordable price, which attracts buyers.
Many TSL TVs support DVB-S and DVB-S2 satellite broadcasting standards. This means that you do not need an additional receiver to watch satellite TV. You only need a satellite dish and a module with a map to watch paid programs.
- We connect the cable from the antenna to the Satellite socket.
- Next, in the TV settings, you need to select Tuner Mode Satellite
- The next step is to select the satellite to which the satellite dish is tuned.
- Launch Search
Thus, you can configure the channels of Tricolor, NTV, Telekart, etc.
Setting up digital channels
A given manufacturer has a large number of different models, the interface of which is significantly different. At the moment, almost all new TVs run on the Android TV operating system.
In order to tune twenty free digital TV channels on your TCL Smart TV, you need to follow a few SIMple steps.
- Enter the TV menu by pressing the corresponding button.
- Next, you need to go to Settings.
- Go to the Channel settings.
Cable TV setup
If you have entered into an agreement with a cable provider, then in order to view most of the network channels, you must have an access card with an encoded signal.
- Follow all the steps above to Autosearch.
- Next, you need to change the Tuner Mode to Cable.
- Channel type Digital and Analog.
- Search Mode Full.
- Click on Search and wait for the end of the process.
- If you know the parameters, you can select Network.
- We set the initial Frequency, Modulation, Symbol rate and network ID.
Does TCL support digital broadcast
Before you set up your TV brand TSL, you need to make sure that it supports digital. If you shouldn’t have problems with a freshly bought Smart TV TV, since most of them support all broadcasting standards DVB-T, DVB-T2, DVB-C, DVB-S, DVB-S2. But models released several years ago may not support DVB-T2.
Therefore, we check TV.
Internet connection on TCL Smart TV
As mentioned above, most TSL Smart TVs have Android OS.
- To connect and configure the network, you need to enter the Smart TV menu, usually you need to press the HOME button.
- Next, in the upper right corner we find the Settings icon
- In the list that appears, we find the Network
- To connect to the Internet via Wi-Fi, enable this option.
- Next, select your device from the Available networks.
- We enter the password from Wi-Fi or select the connection via WPS and press this button on the router.
- If you connect via a network cable, you need to connect it to the ETHERNET socket on the back of the TV.
On the Android TV home page, you can use any downloaded applications or download new ones from Google Play is not difficult.
Setting up digital channels
To tune digital terrestrial channels on your Pana Sony TV, select the signal source you need
DVB-T2, in some models, in order to change the source, you need to reset the
settings to the factory settings and select the desired type of television at the very beginning.
- Take your TV remote and press the MEHU button
- In the list that appears, select the Settings item.
- Next, select the DVB-T2 setup menu item.
- We select Auto-tuning, and turn on Start scanning. We are waiting for the end of the installation of channels, it may take several minutes.
Setting up cable TV on Panasonic VIERA
First you need to conclude an agreement for the provision of services with the provider and after connecting to the network of the cable operator, we set up the TV.
Make sure your Pana Sony TV supports the DVB-C format as almost all operators broadcast in this format.
You can check with your operator for network parameters, start frequency, modulation and symbol rate.
This data will help you set up your TV faster.
- Press the MEHU system menu button on the remote control.
- Next, we find Settings.
- Click on the DVB-C setup menu, if you have enabled the mode
DVB-T, then we find the item Add TV signal and select
- Click on Autotuning
- In the Auto-tuning parameters, set the following parameters.
- Search Mode All channels or DTV to search for digital TV only.
- Scan Mode Full.
- Auto frequency, if you know the parameters of your provider, enter them, this will speed up the process.
- Flow rate, also set to Auto.
- Network ID Auto, if you don’t know.
- Click on Start Scanning and wait until all channels are installed.
If you fail to install cable channels. you can apply to the company providing the service to call the customizer, but basically this service is paid.
After setting up digital television on your Sony Pan-sony TV, you can adjust the Picture, adjust the sound, set the time, etc.
Setting up a PANASONIC TV for digital television
If you have purchased a new Pana Sony TV or you just need to update it to receive digital channels, then this will not be difficult.
Make sure that your PanSonyk TV accepts the digital broadcasting format, this can be done by looking at the documents on the TV, namely the device’s passport. It should indicate which formats the PANASONIC TV supports.
You can also check the information on your model on the website See figure. RF, there is a list of all TVs with DVB-T2. If your TV does not support this format, then to watch twenty free digital terrestrial channels you need to purchase a digital set-top box.
You also need an antenna that matches your distance from the transmitting tower.
Setting up an old Panasonic TV
For the old TV model, you will have to purchase additional equipment to receive a digital signal. Connect the digital set-top box using different cords, but it is better if you do it via HDMI, but this method is suitable if there are corresponding connectors on the devices.
After setting up digital television on PanSonyka, you will get a clear picture of the image without any interference. If you notice that the broadcast is distorted in the form of picture scattering, it is possible that your antenna is not powerful enough and does not receive a strong enough signal for stable broadcasting.