Key features of iCloud on iPhone
Cloud storage provides its users with a wide and varied functionality:
- To begin with, all data on the iPhone of various models is regularly backed up to the cloud storage in order to avoid data loss in the event of a critical error on the device, as well as when it is lost or stolen.
Important! Initially, the user has 5 gigabytes of free storage space, but if necessary, you can expand it by purchasing a paid subscription or clearing the already filled volume
- The data will be available for any device that is linked to this Apple ID. For example, as soon as you take a picture on iPhone 4s, it will also appear on iPhone 4 / 4s, 5 / 5s, 6 / 6s, 7. This is suitable for those who do not like to copy a large amount of information.
- ICloud storage will also help the user to find a stolen or lost iPhone using the “Find my phone” function by determining its location on a map.
The main benefits of iCloud cloud storage are:
- Its variability and adaptability for new versions of the IOS operating system.
- Absolutely free creation on any device of the “apple company”.
- Banner link.
- Lack of any advertising.
- You can enter it using a personal email address.
It is worth noting that this application greatly simplifies the life of Apple users. Now all that remains is to figure out how to change Apple ID on the iPhone of various models from “four” to “seven”
Change iCloud account on iPhone 4 / 4s, 5 / 5s, 6 / 6s, 7
To expand the capabilities of the service, you need to know all the nuances of working with it on various devices. Therefore, in this article we will take a closer look at how to create Icloud on iPhone 4 / 4s, 5 / 5s, 6 / 6s, 7 to fully unleash their potential.
After the user has registered in the cloud service and created his own unique email account “@ iCloud.com” or Apple ID, he can indicate it on any device as follows:
- Connect your smartphone to the Internet.
- After that, open the settings by clicking on the gear widget.
- Open the “Mail addresses” section in the settings.
- The next step is to mark the addition of a new user.
- Select “iCloud” in the menu that appears.
- Then enter the data specified during registration.
After doing these manipulations on your iPhone 4 / 4s, 5 / 5s, 6 / 6s, 7, you will enter the cloud storage, and regular data backups will begin on your device, whatever it may be.
Now let’s figure out how to replace the Icloud account
When buying a new device, the user will need to transfer all existing data from the old device so as not to collect contacts, multimedia and document again.
Avoiding lengthy file copying will help a backup copy of chats and other files to iCloud, which, when entering data on a new device, will automatically download all user files to the new iPhone.
- The first three points are identical to those described above.
- Next, you will need to click on the “Change account” button.
- After that, enter the new iCloud account details and confirm them.
This completes the process of changing Apple ID and iCloud data, and you can fully unleash the capabilities of your iPhone, from model 4 to model 7 inclusive, without fear for the safety of your personal data and the abundance of files on your new device.
Thus, we see that changing the user of Apple ID and Icloud is not a serious problem and can be carried out by the user on his own. If you follow the instructions carefully, it will not take much time, and you can immediately use your new device.
Delete iPhone photos and set up storage
Here we will focus on cloud storage, which allows you to save photos outside the standard memory of the device. Before deleting pictures, you need to make sure that they are all moved. To do this, go through a simple way:
iCloud Storage Full : How to Free up iCloud storage space on iPhone iPad iPod
- Go to “Settings”.
- Move to Iclaud.
- In the “Backup” subsection, click “Create a backup”.
After that, you need to make sure that everything is done correctly, and the photographs can be retrieved from the storage location. To do this, the gadget and the program must be fully synchronized.
To delete photos, they go through the standard path:
- From the settings go to the subsection “Camera and Photos”.
- The switch “Aykloud Media Library” is switched to inactive position.
- Waiting for the function to turn off.
- Launch the “Photo” option and delete irrelevant files (they do not disappear from the cloud).
Important! To upload new videos and photos to the cloud, you must enable the library back. When you connect it, all previously erased information is automatically downloaded back to the device.
Disable iPhone Photo Stream
The program is required to send photos via Wi-Fi so that friends can view and comment on pictures outside the social network or without MMS (but after the permission of the account owner). Not all owners of prestigious gadgets know about a useful technology, but it can fill a huge space in the device’s memory.
To disable it, move from the settings to the subsection “Aycloud”, from it to “Photos”. There is a button to deactivate the function near the inscription “My photo stream”.
How to free up memory on iPhone when there is not enough space
Photos, programs and videos quickly fill up all the available space on your phone. Many owners of prestigious gadgets are wondering how to free up memory on the iPhone and not lose the information you need. There are several methods for solving the problem, allowing you to free the overflowed storage.
How to delete old messages and voicemail on iOS
Text messages can take up a lot of free space. When cleaning, much attention is paid to “iMessage”. messages containing, in addition to text, music, video files and other content. The eighth operating system has a setting that allows you to clean them automatically:
- You need to go to “Settings”.
- Go to “Messages”.
- In the subsection “Message history” click on the block “Leave messages”.
- In the drop-down menu, select the storage period: indefinite, within a month or a year.
Note! By default, the system sets the item “Indefinitely”. Important SMS can be restored from iTunes, its backups.
The second problem is the voice type of messages. To get rid of them, go to the “Telephone / Answering Machine”, select irrelevant information and delete it. After the procedure, go to the subsection “Phone / Deleted messages” and press the button “Clear all”. Only in this case, the tablet memory will be freed from old information.
Reboot to clean up if the system takes up a lot of space on iPhone
Many users ask why the system on the iPhone takes up too much space and how to fix this problem. Simple methods for clearing iPad and iPhone memory include a standard reboot. It improves device performance and gets rid of the operating system cache that grows after any action. The benefits of reboots can be seen in iTunes. You can find the “Other” section in the phone, where all temporary files are sent. Without rebooting, iPad can store a lot of unnecessary information.
Important! The procedure is recommended weekly, and with active use of the device daily.
Having opened the “Other” subsection in the iPhone storage, many users do not know how to clear it. If the RAM is full, you can use the forced reboot method. It removes all temporary files from the device and helps to solve the problem for users who have never performed the standard clearing of the intermediate buffer. To perform the manipulation, it is enough to press two keys simultaneously. “Power” and “Home”. and hold them until the company logo appears on the screen.
How to check memory on iPhone
To update the eighth version of the OS, which takes from 0.9 to 11 GB (depending on the device), you need at least 7 GB of free space. If the total amount of memory does not exceed 8 GB, then the update is possible only through a computer program. Others need to do a thorough cleaning of unnecessary files.
To determine how much free space is needed to update the operating system, you need:
- Go to “Settings”.
- Move to subsection “Basic”.
- Go down to “Software update”.
If there is not enough memory, the device will inform you that the latest software is installed on the smartphone and specify which version. If there is a new OS available, the screen displays full information about it.
Note! iPhone 4 cannot update to version 8 of the operating system due to the presence of a single kernel, and for normal operation of the OS, at least two are required. For this model, the valid version is 7.1.2. Modification 4S is updated to 8 OS, but the gadget may freeze.
By specifying how much memory is required to install new software, you can calculate the lack of free space. To get information about which files can be deleted to get the maximum amount of space, you need to go through the following path:
- Go to “Settings”.
- Find the subsection “Basic”.
- Find the “Statistics” column.
The information clearly shows which programs are most likely to fill up memory. For most users, this is video and music. How to Clear iPhone Storage Quickly: Review Playlists and Get Rid of Excess Music Files.
How to free up memory on iPhone
IOS’s built-in temporary file cleanup is far from perfect. There are a lot of extraneous utilities that allow you to solve the question of how to free up iPhone memory. Commonly used ones include PhoneExpander, which helps to get rid of garbage, but does not cause the loss of important information.
Lack of memory on iPhone is a perennial problem for many users
To use the program, just download it and, after connecting the device to a personal computer, select the “clear temporary files” item. The further procedure takes place in automatic mode and does not require any action from the user.
The second most important problem is the accumulation of information about visited sites in the intermediate buffer. The application allows you to access the viewed articles without going online. But Safari’s Reading List fills up quickly, counting hundreds of pages. To release him, you must take the following steps:
- Enter “Settings”.
- Move to “General”.
- Then. in “Using storage and iCloud”.
- In the drop-down list, select the item “Manage”.
- After searching for the Safari icon, click “Change” and wipe all files in the registry.
Additionally, you can delete browsing history and search queries in the same browser. To do this, move from the settings to Safari, click “Clear site data and history”, confirm the system request.
Important! Clearing memory in iPhone, browsing history means its automatic deletion on all devices linked by a single account in icloud.
How to remove old iOS updates
How can you free up space on your iPhone? Not all owners of prestigious gadgets strive to change their usual operating system. But the phone is loaded with firmware by default and stored in its memory. You can clean up the loaded files from the RAM using the simplest scheme:
How To Delete iCloud Storage / Free Up iCloud Space on iPhone
- Go to “Settings”.
- Find the item “Basic”.
- Go down to “Using storage and icloud”.
- In the “Storage” section, press the “Control” button.
- After searching for the saved firmware, delete it.
For your information! Latest iOS versions are larger than 2GB, which can be freed up by cleaning.
How to clean iCloud: tips and tricks
Any copies of the backup data have their own size. When working with computers, problems do not arise. PCs are equipped with a large amount of memory, a huge amount of information can be stored there. This is not the case with smartphones. Especially when it comes to iPhone.
This gadget allows you to back up your data using the iCloud service. It has its own limitations on the allocated space for user information. If you do not format the cloud from time to time, the storage will sooner or later fill up to 100%.
In this article, we will show you how to clean iCloud. What every user should know about this process?
Removing backups from PC
Let’s take a look at how to clean iCloud from PC. When it comes to deleting backups, you can use iTunes to bring your idea to life. Every user can do this. To remove copies of data through iTunes, you need:
- Connect iPhone to PC via a dedicated wire.
- Install the latest version of “iTunes” for the operating system.
- Run the program and wait for synchronization with the device.
- Go to “Settings” and open the “Devices” section.
- Select the desired copy of the data and click on “Delete”.
Fast, simple, convenient. Although in practice this option is not used very often.
From backup data
But this is only the first way. You can free up space by eliminating unnecessary backup data. So, how to clean iCloud from copies of user information?
The process as a whole is not much different from the previously proposed algorithm. But there are some differences. precisely, the removal of backups is done like this:
- Smartphone or tablet must be turned on.
- Go to the “Settings”.iCloud- “Storage”.
- Select the “Manage” function.
- Click on the device whose data you want to clear.
- Click on “Delete copy”.
- Confirm the operation by clicking on the “Turn off and delete” button.
The described algorithm of actions will help to get rid of only backup copies of information. You can do the same from a computer.
How to clean iCloud on iPhone? First tip. it is the deletion of only certain data. The point is that the data cloud stores a variety of user files. These are programs, pictures, videos, and backups. You can free up some space by partially deleting information.
In order not to ponder how to clean iCloud for a long time, we suggest doing this:
- Turn on the “apple” gadget. Be sure to wait until he is fully ready for further work.
- Go to “Settings”.iCloud.
- Select “Storage”.
- Click on “Control”.
- Select the data to be deleted. Then click on “Change” in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Click on the “Delete” button.
This procedure is considered the longest, but the most suitable for clearing the cloud from unnecessary information.
It should be noted that by default, all owners of “apple” products are allocated 5 GB of free space on the iCloud cloud service. If necessary, you can increase this limit for a fee.
Despite this, from time to time you still have to think about how to clean your iCloud storage. This can be done in several ways. For example, you can format the cloud in whole or in part. Depending on preferences, the algorithm of actions will also change.
Today, Aykloud cleaning can be carried out both through a mobile device and using a computer. Accordingly, the procedure is both complete and partial. Next, we will tell you about all the options for the development of events.
Via iCloud for Windows
How to clean iCloud through the official cloud page? The process is possible only from a computer and if there is an Internet connection.
- Visit icloud.com.
- Log in to the system using Apple ID.
- Open the “Storage” service.
- Select the required components and click on “Remove”.
The use of the official page is not very common in practice. Usually people think about how to clean iCloud from mobile devices. From now on, you know the answer to this question.!
How to create iCloud on iPhone: step by step guide
ICloud is a cloud service that allows every iOS user to store an unlimited amount of personal data. In order to get full access to all the capabilities of the resource, you need to know what it is and how to create Icloud on iPhone 5S, 5, 4, 4S, 6, 7.
Main features of iCloud on iPhone
The cloud provides users with various additional functions:
- Backup. All data stored in iPhone 5S, 5, 4, 4S, 6, 7 is automatically copied to storage. By default, 5 GB of free space is available to the user. If necessary, he can increase the volume or clean the existing.
- Access from all devices. Devices connected to the same Apple ID can access the service at any time. This is very convenient for those who take a lot of photos, but do not like to copy them. After the photo is taken on the IPhone 5S, it will appear on any other, for example, the iPhone 5.
- Search for a lost gadget. The special function “Find My Phone” allows you to lock the device and determine its location on the map if lost.
Service advantages over similar programs
- The iCloud storage was designed specifically for iOS 4 and has evolved along with it. Thanks to this, it is fully automated for IOS;
- you can create iCloud on iPhone absolutely free;
- there is no advertising and banner mailing;
- it is possible to authorize an individual mailbox.
Thus, using iCloud can make life much easier for smartphone users. It remains to figure out how to create a new iCloud on the iPhone.
How to create iCloud on iPhone
Automatic personal data backup starts after registering “@ icloud.com” email or Apple ID.
Stages of registering an Apple ID to enter the cloud storage:
- Connect your phone to the Internet.
- Go to the device settings menu.
- Select the section “Mail, addresses”.
- Mark adding a new account.
- From the proposed list, specify the Icloud storage.
- Click “Create Apple ID”.
- Mark the receipt of a free mailbox.
- Come up with a new email address.
- Create a complex password. This data will be used to log into the vault on all Apple devices (iPhone 4S, 6, 7).
- Record three questions and answers to recover lost or forgotten data.
- Specify additional data:
- backup email address;
- whether automatic updates are necessary;
- read and accept the user agreement.
This completes the iCloud registration process on iPhone 7 Plus or any other. To enable its operation, just go to the storage settings section and switch the slider to the “Enabled” mode.