How to clear the cache of only one application
Now about how to clear the cache on Android only for one specific application. To do this, you need to perform the following series of actions:
- go to “Settings”;
- select “Memory”;
- tap on “Application data”;
- go to the “All” tab;
- find and select the application whose cache you want to clear;
- on the displayed screen, click on “Erase data”;
- confirm the action by clicking on “Ok”.
After a few seconds, the cache data of this application will be deleted.
After deleting application data, you may need to re-authorize (for example, in the case of social media clients). Therefore, before cleaning, make sure that you have the credentials of the account to which you are going to connect through the application.
How to manually clear the cache on Android
Now let’s go directly to the question of how to clear the cache on an Android phone.
To delete the relevant data without using third-party software, you will need:
- go to “Settings” (through the menu or shutter);
- find the category “Device” and select the item “Memory”;
- click on the item “Cache data”;
- in the pop-up dialog box, click on “Ok”.
After a few seconds (the exact time depends on the amount of accumulated files), the mentioned window will disappear, and the “Available” value will increase by a number equal to the number of megabytes / gigabytes that was previously indicated in the “Cache data”.
How to clear cache on Android quickly
We will teach you how to clear the cache on your phone in just one minute, a simple instruction! For starters, you should know that the cache on Android is the data that applications create during their execution. They are necessary for faster operation of these programs.
For example, image viewers create thumbnails of images so that they can be displayed immediately in the future, rather than burdening the processor every time in order to create miniature copies. In the case of browsers, the cache is needed so that to display a site that has already been opened in the application, it does not load data that usually does not change (for example, images).
3 more useful articles:
Application manager. allows you to delete downloaded or system applications. His duties also include: search
It is a powerful tool for optimizing Windows performance. The main function of the program is cleaning. It is supposed to delete temporary files
Total Commander is a file manager for Andorid. Through this program, you can perform various actions with
Why do I need to clear the cache in Android
While the cache stores useful data that allows the applications that built it to run faster and consume less power, it can sometimes cause one significant inconvenience to the user — running out of storage space. This is understandable, because over time, a lot of the corresponding files may appear, and some of them will have an impressive size.
For example: if, say, 25 applications are installed on the device, which are regularly used, then after a month the cache will most likely grow to 7 gigabytes, and possibly more. If the device has only 32 gigabytes of storage, then having such a large amount of relevant data will be a problem. As a result, you will need to clear the Android cache.
The cache in the Android operating system is divided into three types:
- system cache;
- application cache.
Dalvik-Cache is data generated by the Dalvik virtual machine. It stores optimized application files that are needed for faster execution of programs. Those, in turn, are on a special section that is invisible to the user who does not use special applications.
The system cache stores data from programs that are built into Android. During operation, the system creates files in which it records information that can be reused.
Application cache is a storage of data that was created by third-party applications (for example, downloaded from the Play Market). It may contain: thumbnails of pictures, images loaded in the browser, game files, etc.
Basic ways to clear cache in Android
The system and application cache can be cleared in two ways: through the built-in utility and using one of the special programs that are available in the Play Market.
Deleting the cache using the built-in utility is a safer way to get rid of the relevant data. The system is guaranteed not to harm the files that are needed for the operation of programs and the system, as well as user information. When working with third-party applications, in turn, you should be more careful.
Android apps to clear the cache
One of the most popular apps for clearing the cache on Android is Clean Master. This program can be downloaded for free from the Play Market. It’s easy to use:
- first you need to download and install it;
- running, you will need to click on the “JUNK FILES” (“Files in the basket”);
- on the screen that appears, you must select the applications whose cache you want to clear;
- click on “CLEAN JUNK”.
This application can be configured to clear the cache at a specified time.
There are also other programs for cleaning the cache, for example, App Cache Cleaner, Power Clean, CCleaner and others.
App Cache Cleaner is an application that, in addition to clearing the cache in manual and automatic mode (at a specified interval), can also transfer certain application data to a memory card. Suitable for those who have little space on the internal storage, but MicroSD is installed.
Power Clean is an app that has many features. With it, you can not only clear the cache, but also delete old files that have not been used for a long time, speed up the system, cool down the processor, etc.
CCleaner is a mobile version of a well-known application for personal computers on Windows. Has similar functionality to Power Cleaner. However, unlike Power Cleaner, its interface is better translated into Russian.
Delete cache, cookies and history on Samsung smartphones in the browser
The settings are similar in all browsers. The instruction below is based on Google Chrome:
- First you need to open your browser.
- Click on the icon in the form of three dots (menu). It is in the upper right corner.
- Now you need to delete the history. To do this, you need to go to the appropriate tab, click “Clear”. On this page, the user can select the period for which the system will delete all information.
- Before deleting, you need to check the boxes next to cookies, images, etc.
- Then click “Delete data”.
The second way is to delete the buffer data of specific applications
It happens that a lot of space is taken up by a specific software. It is useless to delete the cache of all programs. The following guide will help you to delete the data of selected applications so as not to clean the rest:
- First you need to go to the settings in any convenient way.
- Then go to the section with internal memory.
- Next, you need to open a list of all programs. In new firmware versions, the item is in the menu. “Applications”.
- In the list, you must click on the application whose cache files you want to delete. Samsung devices have search to make the task easier.
- A window with detailed information about the program will open. There you can see how much memory the buffer files are occupying. To delete them, you need to click “Erase data” (“Clear cache”).
- A warning message will appear. You need to confirm the cleaning.
To delete thumbnails of images, you need to repeat these steps for the gallery.
Important! After deleting the cache files, the program will ask you to re-enter your account. To do this, you need to remember the login information.
The first way is to manually delete the buffer data
This is a less radical way, since the user does everything himself. To speed up your phone, free up storage space, we recommend you follow all the steps according to the following guide:
- First you need to go to the settings. To do this, you need to find the corresponding icon in the menu or slide your finger from the top of the display to the middle. In the upper right corner there is a gear icon.
- Now you need to go down, find the inscription “Device”. In some firmware versions, the item is called differently (“Smartphone” or “Phone”). The desired section. “Memory”.
- In the window, select the “Cache” menu. To clear files, you need to use the clear buffer information option.
- After a few seconds, a warning window will pop up. You will need to confirm the actions by clicking “OK”.
Deleting cache files will take from a few seconds to a couple of minutes. The duration depends on how regularly you cleaned. When finished, the window will close by itself. The smartphone will have more available memory.
For your information! This method removes information about each program.
How to Clear Cache on Android Samsung
There are two ways to delete cache files on Android. The first is the use of system functions, settings. The second is installing third-party applications from Google Play or downloaded files. The following instructions are for all Samsung J and A line phones.
It is believed that the safest way is to use built-in functions. With their help, you can free up memory in minutes. Manufacturers have foreseen that some files are needed for the system to work correctly, so the built-in tools only delete what they can. System cache data will be safe.
Note! Another advantage is that there is no chance of malware infecting the device.
How to clear cache on Android Samsung by yourself
Smartphones and tablets tend to clog up files over time. This entails a number of other problems. braking, overheating, lack of space. To avoid this, you need to regularly clean the operating system.
There are many ways to clear the system of garbage using a utility or manually. We recommend that you do the following from time to time to prevent unnecessary buffer files from clogging up the internal storage.
Clearing temporary files and cache on Android should be done periodically
Using programs to clear cache on Samsung
The above instructions are effective, but frequent such procedures are time consuming. To do this, the developers have created many applications that clean the device in a few minutes. The most common program for the Android operating system. Clean Master.
Smartphone cleaning utility Clean Master
With this software, you can optimize your Android device. Step by step instructions:
The main advantage of the program is a convenient and understandable menu.
Note! The app also offers anti-malware protection, device acceleration, battery saving mode, granular cleaning (uninstall programs, media).
What is cache on Android devices
Before you clear the cache data on Android Samsung, you need to know what the cache files are on smartphones and tablets. Cache are small pieces of data that are generated by different applications. On the one hand, they speed up the launch of programs, loading, etc.
For your information! The software creates the cache only once, using it later.
To make it easier to understand what cache is, you should pay attention to the following example. Media viewing applications (photo, video) create thumbnails of files (previews, small preview icons). These thumbnails are saved in internal memory so that the software can use them later. This in turn reduces the load on the processor. When the owner of the smartphone has taken new pictures or videos, the gallery program creates additional files.
Thumbnails in gallery for photo and video preview
In general, cache data stores information for reuse. When the application needs to display something, cache is used. If these files did not exist, the program would create them, open them, and then delete them every time. It slows down your smartphone or tablet.
On the other hand, the software is constantly being updated. Some files are no longer needed, and the system does not always delete them. Sometimes you have to do it manually or using special utilities.
Note! Settings vary by device model and operating system version.
Removing unnecessary data and garbage through Recovery Mode
This mode allows you to control the device at the system level. To clean your smartphone from debris, you need to do the following:
- Turn off the phone completely.
- When the power is turned off, you need to hold down the volume up key, “Home” and the power button.
- When the gadget turns on, you must release the keys. Recovery Mode will open.
- The required item is “Wipe cache partition”. The function will remove all cache partitions.
Thus, it is possible to speed up the work of a Samsung phone or tablet and it is even necessary to do it periodically. There are several ways to do this, which are described above. Which one to choose, each user decides for himself.
Manual cache cleaning
Basically, messengers and social networking applications, for example, Viber or. clog the cache. While watching videos, pictures and listening to music, it is saved in the phone memory. It is recommended to periodically clear the cache by deleting unnecessary files from the presented applications.
There are many useful utilities on Google Play that optimize the Android system by clearing memory. But, not in all cases the installation of these programs is required. The user can use the standard methods by referring to the settings. Manual cleaning instructions:
- Go to options.
- Find the “Application Manager” tab.
- Select a specific application.
- On the next page, you can read the basic information, which indicates how much internal memory the program takes, etc.
- Then go to the “Memory” tab and select “Clear cache”.
The next option, which explains how to clear the cache on Samsung, involves resetting the phone’s settings. Please note that this procedure will completely delete all information on the device. If you do not want to lose data, then it is recommended to set up a backup. Just go to the settings and in the “Backups” section, log into your Google account and follow the instructions from the system.
To perform a factory reset, you must:
- Go to settings.
- Select the item “Archive and reset”.
- Click on “Reset data”.
- The system will show a warning that all information will be deleted, and will show the applications where your account is valid.
Confirm the procedure and wait for the device to reboot.
Cache cleaning applications
You can also install a special application that will provide more options for cleaning up memory. Among the popular utilities on Google Play, the following are highlighted:
- SD Maid. The application will delete unnecessary files and clear the device cache. The developers have provided a wide list of features and an intuitive interface. To get access to all the functionality, you will have to pay 3.5.
- The utility is free, and with its help you can get rid of unnecessary information on your phone. The user can run a scan of the cache, smartphone memory, browser history, etc. Upon completion of the procedure, CCleaner will show some recommendations and offer to perform cleaning. It will also show installed applications that take up too much space in the cache storage.
Thus, the described programs provide the ability to manage Samsung applications.
How to Clear Cache on Android Samsung
How to clear the cache on Android Samsung Galaxy every smartphone owner should know. With a clogged memory, the phone will start to slow down, that is, its performance will decrease significantly. In this article, we will consider the question. how can you clear the cache of applications and the browser.
Clearing browser cache
To clear the cache in a mobile browser, you do not need to access third-party applications or go to settings. Usually, this function is standard in the settings of the web browser itself. Instructions:
- Open your browser and go to the menu section.
- Then select the “History” tab.
- Click on “Clear”.
- An additional menu will open, where you need to go to the main parameters section and put a tick on all the items, as indicated in the image below.
- Then you need to specify the time period. That is, tell the system how long it takes to clean. Select “All the time” and click on “Delete data”.
Also, you can erase absolutely all information from the browser by going to the “Additional” section and ticking the other items.
What is cache on Android and what does it affect
As a result of the operation of applications, special temporary files are formed, the purpose of which is to implement a number of system operations and accelerate the functioning of the software. The cache is a place to store such objects. If too many temporary files accumulate, the smartphone starts to perform worse, especially when using energy-intensive applications.
Clearing the cache is important to keep Android devices running at full capacity.
The amount of cache that allows you to use the device without sacrificing performance is directly determined by:
- the total amount of RAM;
- technical characteristics of the gadget;
- number of applications used.
However, even the newest and most powerful models sooner or later run out of space. To keep your phone stable and fast, you need to clear the cache on Android in a timely manner. At the same time, you should avoid deleting temporary files too often. It is necessary to remember about the purpose of the cache data. accelerating the operation of applications and the device.
Important! Before clearing the device memory, you should first estimate how much free memory is left. And only if there is a clear need, you can proceed to deleting data.
Removing unnecessary files on a Lenovo device is also carried out through the settings and the section with applications. An alternative is to reset all settings. For this you need:
- Hold down the volume and power buttons at the same time to access debug mode.
- Go to “Recovery Partition”.
- Select “Clear cache”.
Note! The process can take up to 10 minutes.
As for how to clear the cache on a Sony Android phone, proceed as follows:
- In the settings go to the “Applications” section.
- Select a resource-intensive program.
- In the “Memory” item, click “Clear cache”.
Note! The use of the reset option is also provided, but it is not recommended to resort to this option, since there are many other safer and more convenient options.
Built-in apps for clearing the cache on Android
Some Android devices additionally provide built-in applications to remove temporary files from memory. As a rule, such software bears the standard name “Cleanup”, “Junk Cleanup”, “Memory Cleanup”, “Security”, etc. The process of removing unnecessary data is as follows:
- After activating the smartphone, tap on the icon of the corresponding application.
- Press the button “Check data”. In some software models, the process starts immediately, so this step is optional.
- Review the memory status information. The application can also recommend whether to carry out the operation or not.
It remains only to tap on “Clear” and wait for the system to execute the command.
Built-in cache clearing on Android devices
On Android devices, you can clean up memory without preinstalling third-party applications using the built-in function.
Built-in cache clearing on Android devices
The general step-by-step instructions are as follows:
- After activating the device, go to the settings menu.
- Select the “Memory” section. The system displays information on all available memory.
- Tap on the item “Cache data”. Remember why you need temporary files. Therefore, before proceeding to the next step, you should determine the ratio of used memory to free.
- Click “OK” in the query window “Clear cache?”.
Note! Clearing the memory in a different way depending on the device model.
How to Clear Cache on Android. Samsung, Lenovo and Sony Devices
The productivity of a smartphone depends on many factors: technical characteristics, the presence of viruses in the operating system, operating conditions, timely updates, etc. It is not uncommon when the owners of a mobile device begin to notice that the phone has begun to work worse. Identifying the cause is often problematic due to the variety of possible factors for the occurrence of a failure. However, in most standard cases, clearing the cache can help solve the problem.
To clear the cache manually on Samsung smartphones, you need to proceed by analogy with the general instructions:
- Go to phone settings.
- Select the section “Applications”.
- Tap on the program whose files you want to delete.
- Press the “Memory” button in the application control menu, and then. “Clear cache”.
Important! And so it is necessary to act on each program. If there is a need for mass cleaning, you will have to use special software.
If you act through debug mode, you need to:
- Turn off smartphone.
- Press simultaneously the buttons on the mobile keyboard: Power, Home and volume.
- Select “Wipe Cache Partition”.
- Tap on the “Reboot System Now” position.
After that, the Samsung smartphone restarts and updates the cache of all applications.
Manual cache clearing on Android phones and tablets
In addition to built-in and third-party applications, you can manually clean the memory. To do this, proceed as follows:
- Go to device settings and open the “Applications” section.
- Go to the settings of applications that create large volumes of temporary files.
- Click “Clear cache”.
Manual cache clearing on Android devices
There is no difficulty in manually deleting unnecessary data and keeping your smartphone productive. But those applications that generate a lot of temporary files deserve special attention:
- first of all, these are browsers: Chrome, Opera, Yandex, etc.
- a large number of games that are demanding on the characteristics of the device also significantly clog the cache;
- numerous instant messengers and clients of social networks, be it Telegram, WhatsApp, VK. all this significantly loads memory;
- it is also worth checking the Play Market and other built-in applications like “Gallery”, because after deleting photo, video and audio materials, information about them remains in the cache.
To completely manually clear the smartphone’s memory, you will additionally need to examine the contents of the system folders. This can be done using file managers, for example, through the File Manager. In this case, you need to act according to specific instructions:
- Select the “sdcard” folder through the explorer.
- Go to the directory “/.thumbnails”.
- Remove all content, these are small copies of pictures that are placed in this folder when working with the image gallery.
- Go to the “Agent” folder and clear the “Cache” and “Preview”.
Separately, you should delete unnecessary files in the folders of the most frequently used applications in order to allocate space in the internal memory.
Important! To manually clear the RAM, it is enough to terminate all unused processes.
Speed Booster combines the functionality of an accelerator and a device optimizer. Removing garbage, including cached program data, is one of the tasks that it successfully solves.
- Freeing RAM from unnecessary processes.
- CPU cooling.
- Optimizing memory by selectively shutting down applications.
- Create reminders to remove trash.
- Notifications about high CPU usage, memory usage and frequent restart of certain applications.
- Optimizing power consumption by turning off the screen.
- Creating a whitelist of programs that do not need to be cleaned and terminated.
Unlike many analogues, Speed Booster never shows ads.
Cache Cleanup Wizard
Cache Cleaner Wizard is a one-button utility with the function of creating reminders on a schedule. It performs one and only action. clears the cache memory of the system and programs.
To find and delete trash records, just launch the application, then tap the trash can icon at the bottom of the screen.
The method for deleting the Android system cache of all current versions (without branded shells from gadget manufacturers) is approximately the same. The menu view on your device may differ slightly from that shown in the screenshots below, but the essence of the technique does not change from this.
- Go to the system settings (parameters) of your smartphone or tablet and find the “Device” section. Open the subsection “Memory” (Storage).
- In the list of objects saved in the device’s memory, find the item “Cache data” and tap it. In the “Clear cache?” Dialog box that opens next, select OK.
How to Clear Temporary Cache Files in Samsung Galaxy Phones
A separate application
Clearing the cache memory of an individual application. both system, like Google Play Store, and user, is done in the same way.
- Open system preferences (options). Find the subsection “Applications” in the “Device” section and enter it.
- Tap the line with the selected program to open its properties.
- Click the “Clear cache” button.
System partition from the Recovery menu
If the device boots up too slowly or it encounters errors at startup, clearing the system partition cache from the Recovery menu often helps to solve the problem. To access this menu, turn off the device, then press and hold the volume up and power buttons. On some models, you must additionally press the hardware Home button.
The option to clear the cache is called Wipe Cache Partition. Use the volume up and down buttons to navigate the menus. To confirm the selection. the power button.
CCleaner, known to many Windows users, also exists in an Android version. And not only exists, but successfully fights against memory clutter and other system problems.
- Analysis of storage and RAM usage.
- Termination of unnecessary processes at the user’s choice.
- Safely remove obsolete and residual files of uninstalled programs, as well as empty folders.
- Clearing the clipboard.
- Removing cached messenger data.
- Management of installed applications (user and system). Removing from the device and putting it into sleep mode.
- Help and tips for optimizing your gadget.
- Collecting system information.
The paid version of CCleaner (a subscription costs 199 rubles a month) also has a task scheduler, file organizing function and technical support. And besides, there are no ads.
Free Android Apps with Clearing Cache Function
The browser cache can be cleared using the above method as it is suitable for any application. But most mobile web browsers have their own temporary data deletion tools that make it more selective and accurate. Each browser has its own set and location of cleaning tools, so there is no way to provide general instructions. However, if you figure it out on the example of one application, you can do it on another.
Consider clearing cache and cookies in IceCat mobile browser (Firefox version).
- Open the main browser menu and enter the settings. Select “Delete my data”.
- Check the items to be cleared (cookies, active sessions and cache) and tap the “Clear data” button.
Install special software
Perhaps your Samsung Galaxy is lagging. What to do in this case? This is largely due to system errors. But the lack of memory can also affect the correct operation of the device.
Therefore, in addition to cleaning smartphone archives, you need to install an auxiliary utility. Sometimes they are pre-installed and are suitable for such tasks. Sometimes you need to install them from Google Play.
Clean Master is considered a useful program. It helps not only to remove “trash”, clean the cache and phone memory as a whole. The application copes with the overall system acceleration, helps to find errors and fixes them.
Use Task Manager
You can remove programs from a special menu. It’s in the settings. It contains a whole list of smartphone utilities. There you can see all the information about the programs, their scope and purpose.
Experts recommend not only uninstalling programs from this menu, but also clearing the cache. Each application collects “garbage” that needs to be removed periodically. Sometimes you can use special programs for this, and sometimes you can perform actions through the task manager.
Some people believe that the same can be done using the engineering menu. But it is responsible for configuring the smartphone and is not designed to delete files. Through the engineering menu, you can configure the GSM communication frequencies, test the components of the phone, etc.
Use cloud storage
If you often face a lack of memory, and there is no opportunity to purchase a memory card, you can install the mobile version of the cloud storage. For example, Google Disk. The utility will help to automatically synchronize files and send them to the server.
This option is perfect for those who work from several devices at once, including a smartphone. You can edit files if possible, corrections will be automatically saved.
Delete files from explorer
This option is suitable for those who understand in which folder which files are located. For example, Download usually stores all downloaded documents. Sometimes there are files for installing the utilities. Perhaps there were photos from the Internet that you needed to quickly download, and then you forgot to delete them.
All this must be quickly disposed of. It is enough to understand what is important to you and what is not. How to clear memory on Samsung Galaxy? To do this, just go to the file properties and select the “Delete” item, or hold down the file and select several at once, and then click on the basket icon.
What is the problem?
All Samsung smartphones have the Android operating system. This, in turn, leads to a number of troubles.
The fact is that the system memory of devices on “Android”. the most vulnerable place. Many smartphones suffer from errors related to a full archive.
Sometimes the problem is the improper use of the smartphone, sometimes viruses and other malware can be the cause. Sometimes it is impossible to prevent this, but sometimes careful use can help avoid such problems.
Check apps on your phone
How do I clear the memory on my Samsung phone? Try to get rid of all games and applications. It so happens that many of them were installed on a smartphone, but later they were forgotten. Such programs continue to receive updates, respectively, and upload their files to the archive.
It is also worth understanding that there are some games that, in the process of passing, write data and statistics into memory. Sometimes they can take up more than 1 GB of free space. If you have stopped playing the game, it is better to uninstall it.
Before figuring out how to clear memory on Samsung, you need to understand which archive needs to be cleared. Manufacturers are trying to produce models that would contain such an amount of internal memory so that the user does not have to purchase an additional memory card.
But sometimes 256 GB of memory is not enough. Therefore, the owner purchases an SD card that expands this volume.
Clear messenger data
How to clear memory on Android? Samsung and other smartphones usually store almost all of the information that goes to the device. Not many people know that photos from instant messengers and other files can be automatically downloaded to the smartphone’s memory.
This leads to the fact that even if you delete all your photos that were stored in the corresponding folder, you cannot completely free up memory. And all because at the root of the system there are files that were downloaded by one or several instant messengers.
This problem can be easily fixed. It is enough to find a folder in the explorer called the name of the messenger and clear it.
There are several ways to clear cache on Android Samsung. The options below apply to most Samsung Galaxy phones, including:
- J7 and newer;
- A51 and newer;
- S8 and newer.
Clearing the browser cache
As you use the device, the cache is accumulated in Internet browsers. You can clear it in a couple of clicks (take Google Chrome as an example):
- open the desired browser and click on the ellipsis located at the top of the screen;
- in the section that opens, click on the “History” button;
- click “Clear history”;
- further in the section “Basic settings” put a checkmark in front of all the items (history, cache, cookie);
- it remains to adjust the “Time range”. You can clear the cache for the last 24 hours or completely. Click on the value “All the time”, then tap on the button “Delete data”.
Upon completion of the procedure, the browser cache will be cleared. In addition to the actions performed, you can clear information about the operation of the application, including saved logins and passwords. For this:
- click on the “Additional” button;
- put a checkmark in front of all the items;
- click on the blue button “Delete data”.
Attention! After clearing the cache in the browser, some pages will take a little longer to launch. This problem will disappear after the first boot.
How to Clear Cache on Android Samsung
Cache is a hidden section of memory on a smartphone that stores files that are later used by the OS and applications to quickly perform operations. Each program creates a cache upon installation, the volume of which increases with the use of the phone. One application (for example, a browser) can store a cache of 1 MB to 5-6 GB. This means that periodically the smartphone needs to be cleaned of unnecessary files. This article will show you how to clear the cache on your Samsung Galaxy tablet and phone.
The main share of the cache is collected in messengers, video hosting and other applications that we often use (for example, VK, Viber, etc.). Therefore, further on how to delete files manually:
- in the settings, open the “Application Manager”;
- select the required application;
- a page will open with information about how much memory the program takes up;
- then open “Memory” and click on the “Clear cache” button.
This was a selective cleaning method. If you need to delete the cache from all applications, you can also do it manually:
- in the phone settings, go to the item with optimization;
- at the bottom of the screen, click “Memory” (or “Storage”);
- click on the ellipsis in the upper right corner, then go to “Memory settings”;
- on the page that opens, find “Cached data” and clear it.
Clearing the cache will start, after which there will be a lot of free space on the phone.
Cleaning through apps
- run Clean Master (or any other similar utility);
- click on the “Start” button;
- check the boxes next to “Unnecessary cache”. The system will start scanning and identify files that can be deleted without affecting the device’s performance;
- click “Clean up trash”;
- in addition to these actions, you can expand the “Clear ” tab and select “Sketches”;
- press “Empty trash” again.
Garbage cleaning allows you not only to get rid of unnecessary cache, but also to keep all programs in an optimal state. As with the browser, some applications may take longer to turn on when first launched.
Cleaning through recovery
If you decide to remove the cache due to any failures, then their reason may be in the unstable operation of the operating system. The most effective way is cleaning through recovery.
It should be noted that in this case, the cache will be cleared from all installed programs, including factory software and updates. Follow the procedure only if the other methods did not help.
- Turn off your phone.
- You will need to go to the recovery menu. To do this, hold down the Home key, as well as the volume up and power on buttons. The combination depends on the device model.
- Pressing the volume down button, find the “Wipe cache partition”. Then click on the power key to select it.
- Automatic cache clearing starts.
- Upon completion of the procedure, click on the inscription “Reboot system now” to reboot the device.
Note! We recommend that you clear the cache every time you update your operating system. This not only helps to get rid of unnecessary garbage, but also prevents the possibility of problems with the software.
Also in the recovery menu there is a “Wype data / Factory reset” button. By clicking on it, you can reset your DO phone to factory settings. At the same time, all games, programs and cache you installed will be deleted from memory. If the information contained in the phone is important to you, do not press this key and strictly follow the instructions described above.
If you need to clear the cache from 2-3 programs, then the easiest way is to do it manually in the phone settings. If you are going to clean up system files, we recommend that you follow these steps with extreme caution. Do not press unfamiliar buttons in the recovery menu, as this will lead to serious consequences (up to returning to the factory settings).