Disable template password and selective recovery (SD card required)
To bypass Samsung lock screen with this method, you must be an experienced user with knowledge of “custom recovery” and “rooting”. You must install any kind of client recovery and your phone must have an SD card. A SD card is needed to move the zip file to the phone and this is the only way to transfer the file when the device is locked.
- Download the zip file named “Pattern Password Disable” to your computer and move it to the SD card of your Samsung device.
- Insert the card into the device
- Reboot your device into recovery mode.
- We flash the file to the card and reboot the phone.
- Now your phone will boot without lock screen. Don’t worry if you have gesture lock or password. All you have to do is enter a random gesture or password and it will be unlocked.
- Pick up a friend’s phone to call a locked phone.
- Take the call and press the return button without disconnecting.
- You can now get full access to the device
- Go to your device’s security settings and remove the pattern or pin.
- You will be prompted for the correct pin that you do not know, guess and try different combinations that you can remember.
To avoid forgetting your password or PIN next time, be sure to write the pattern or numbers in a text file or on paper to keep them safe. If you need to bypass Samsung screen lock pattern, PIN, password and fingerprint, you might want to consider using Dr.Fone. Screen Unlock (Android). It is a professional tool that can delete all fingerprints, patterns and password lock screens without losing data on your phone.
8 Best Ways to Bypass Samsung Screen Lock Pattern, PIN. Dr.Fone
Delete password file using ADB
This is another option that will only work if you have previously enabled USB debugging on your device and your PC is allowed to connect via ADB. If you meet such requirements, this method is ideal for unlocking Samsung lock screen.
- Connect your device to your PC with a USB cable and open a command prompt in the adb directory. Enter the command “adb shell rm /data/system/gesture.key” and press “Enter”.
- Reboot your phone. The secure lock screen should disappear and you should be able to access your device. Be sure to set a new PIN, pattern or password before rebooting again.
How to Change Screen Lock Password on Samsung
You can change the password on Samsung at any time. Below I will show you how to do it.
Open “Settings”. Go to My Device, then find the Lock screen section.
At the very top of the screen there is a tab, by clicking on which you will need to enter your existing password.
Then select the “Password” tab and enter a new one twice. I won’t even show pictures, because everything is the same with the first section, just remember (write down) the new one.
How to Change Screen Lock on Samsung Phone
Screen lock protects your phone’s contents and prevents SMS, photos and apps from falling into the wrong hands.
Samsung phones offer several lock options, which are most commonly used with PIN, pattern or password.
If you are already bored with the existing one, you can easily and quickly change it. change the type or simply change, for example, a picture or a password.
Just do not forget to remember it, otherwise you will most likely have to part with your data, if synchronization is not involved.
Factory Restore to Bypass Samsung Lock Screen
Factory reset. the best option is almost anyway if one of these solutions didn’t work. The process may differ depending on the type of your device. On most devices, you need to turn off the device completely to start the process. But this method will erase all valuable data on the device after factory reset.
- Hold down the power button and volume down at the same time. The bootloader menu will open.
- Press the volume down button twice to select “Recovery Mode” and select it by pressing the “Power” button.
- While holding the power button, press “Volume up” once and enter “recovery” mode.
- Select “Wipe Data / Factory Reset” option with volume buttons.
- Select it by pressing the power button.
- After the process is complete, select “Reboot System Now”.
Back up your Samsung phone regularly in case of future data loss.
tips to change password on Samsung phones and tablets
Passwords or lock patterns in smartphones are designed to ensure complete privacy of users so that they can use their phone in accordance with them.
If you are using a Samsung device, be it a Samsung phone or tablet, Galaxy S series, Galaxy Note series, or Galaxy Tab series, this article will provide you with instructions on how to. how to change password on Samsung tablet or phones, plus we show you how you can remove passwords if you forgot them by mistake.
Disable administrator rights
A number of applications require administrator rights for stable operation, but providing them with this functionality sometimes leads to errors when trying to remove the smartphone screen block. It is easy to fix the problem by following the instructions:
- We go into the Samsung settings and look for the “Lock Screen”.
- Here we stop at “Other parameters”, then tap on “Device Administrators”.
- The list contains all the “privileged” programs. Next to each, we move the sliders to disable administrator rights for them.
In standard cases, all sliders move, but if one of them is inactive, there is a virus on the Samsung device. Remove it using a mobile antivirus, and then perform the manipulation to disable administrator rights again. The culprit program, of course, will also need to be removed from the phone, thoroughly cleaning up its traces on the device.
Another “culprit” of the impossibility of unlocking in the standard way through the settings menu is the once installed applications, which demanded, in the name of security, to put a digital or graphic password on the smartphone being used. One of the applications that you once downloaded from the playmarket contains special security certificates, and while they are valid on your smartphone, you will not be able to remove the key.
There is only one way out. to remove the notorious security certificates, following the step-by-step instructions:
- We open “Security”.
- Looking for ” options”.
- Click “Delete credentials”.
The system will ask you to confirm the deletion, after which it remains to wait for the cleaning to complete, reboot and try to remove the pin in the standard way through the menu.
Third-party security certificates are not always to blame: if the line “Delete credentials” is not active when opening a section, it means that there are no programs on Android that make it impossible to unlock.
How to remove password from Samsung phone
How to remove password from Samsung phone? A seemingly simple task, sometimes not feasible due to malfunctions in the smartphone. The article contains working methods on how to get rid of the service that has become unnecessary.
Top Reasons to Remove Password from Samsung Phone
There may be several reasons to learn how to remove a password on an old Samsung:
- you keep forgetting your pin;
- you gave your smartphone to relatives who find it difficult to enter the key;
- you were given a smartphone or you bought it from your hands;
- the key was installed accidentally and is absolutely unnecessary;
- the smartphone screen is damaged, due to which the touchscreen does not respond well to touch.
Another reason is the presence of an outdated smartphone that has already worked out a sufficient period of time, and the touchscreen reacts with malfunctions. Entering a password in such a situation becomes a real torment.
How to disable password on Samsung
The algorithm for canceling a security and privacy feature is quite simple:
The standard method does not always work: in some cases, the screen block is not canceled, and then you have to look for the reason: the enabled secure network, running memory encryption, the use of administrator rights and other technical nuances prevent the service from being disabled.
An enabled VPN is the main culprit for inability to unblock. A virtual network provides secure access to the network, and when activated, the transmitted data is effectively hidden from strangers and fraudsters. But the use of VPN has a downside: the function requires all-round protection of the device, therefore, before starting the virtual network, the system will require the user to install a key to remove protection.
The installed security key is not disabled during VPN operation by standard methods. To remove a pin, you need to remove the virtual network using the following algorithm:
- Go to the smartphone menu.
- Select the section “Connections”.
- We tap on the “Other settings” tab.
- Select the line “VPN”.
Open the properties of the virtual network used on the smartphone by tapping on the “gear” icon and select “Delete”. After manipulation, reboot the phone and delete the block in the above standard way.
Decrypting a device or memory card
Almost always, security manipulation is the culprit for the inability to remove the lock from the screen. For example, built-in encryption algorithms may be the cause of the problem. In an effort to protect the configured settings and personal data from hacking, you are forced to put a password on the gadget, but in order to subsequently disable the PIN, you must first abandon encryption:
- Open the menu and go to “Options”.
- Choose “Security”.
- We are looking for the section “Encryption and tap on it.
- We select “Decrypt.
- Go through the line “Encrypt external memory” and click “Disable”.
To successfully complete the changes made, open the “Lock Screen” and tap “No”. After disabling encryption, the key will be removed.
How to Change Password on Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 edge
If the above methods did not help, then how to unlock the phone if you forgot the picture password or you no longer need it? In the situation, only resetting Samsung to factory settings will help, since everything indicates a serious system failure.
To reset your device, you need to prepare. A total reboot of the phone will completely destroy all settings, programs and applications that were installed on Samsung. Save all passwords in Google through the “Backup and reset” section of the settings menu, back up software and instant messengers so as not to lose important data or access to online banking and accounts. Pay special attention to media files. transfer video, photos and audio stored in Samsung’s memory to your PC. After completing the preparatory activities, proceed with the reset:
- Opening the settings.
- Go to the “Accounts” section.
- At the bottom, tap the section “Archiving and reset”.
- Select the line “Data reset”.
- Click “Reset”.
After manipulation, Samsung will revert to factory settings. The procedure allows you to eliminate the consequences of system failures, and the gadget starts working conditionally “like new”. Now the owner has serious and laborious work to install the necessary programs and applications, the passwords of which have been successfully saved in the Google account.
Create an account on your phone
How do I create a Google account on Android? To work on an Android smartphone, for example, Samsung, you need Google authorization. You may need to create a new one if the user wants to change account, create a second one, or to start working with a new smartphone (or tablet).
If the owner has forgotten the password for his Google account, it is not necessary to create a new one. To recover your password, you need to enter your spare email or mobile phone. When logging in, select “forgot password” and choose a convenient recovery function.
To get started on Android, you just need to enter your existing username and password from your Google account. The process of creating a new or logging into an old account is described step by step when starting work.
If the phone is not Android based, the registration process is the same as on the computer. Log in to your browser, enter google.com and select “register”. To delete an old account on an Android device or add an additional one, search for “users” or “account” in the settings. All account manipulations will be available here.
USB debugging is considered the hardest way to gain access to a locked phone. Ordinary users do not even know about this method, because it is used only by developers of applications and programs who check the performance of their inventions on specific devices using this method.
However, if the user is confident in his knowledge of computer technology, then you can try to access the mobile phone and through this method.
Once again, it should be noted that USB debugging is an extremely difficult and painstaking process, therefore, having decided on this method of unlocking a smartphone, you need to be extremely careful when following each step of the step-by-step instructions. First you need to find out which version of the Android operating system the device of interest is running on.
Debugging will differ depending on the release time of the OS
First, you need to find out on which version of the Android operating system the device of interest is running. Debugging will differ depending on the release time of the OS.
When unlocking mobile devices on Android 5.1 and below, follow these step-by-step instructions:
- First, the user needs to download three system files that will be needed to work with USB debugging. https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7dKj_Mxy50xdWRhajZ6cmNUMkk/edit, https://drive.google.com/file/d/1.M-1UN6pqsSVbJhZq8FCi3ReeNYWuD4g / view and https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lWOJ3sfpRCYm7N_s2hmGOescJCtjDJYs/view.
- Then unpack the downloaded archives as follows. The first two files directly to the hard drive, the last one along the path “hard drive (mostly C or D): / Sqlite3_Windows”.
- Let’s move on to preparing the device. Turn on Recovery mode on your smartphone.
- Using a USB cable, connect the prepared mobile device to a personal computer.
- Run on behalf of the administrator a file called “QtADB.exe”, which is located on the computer.
- In the program that opens, click on the “Advanced” button and wait for the “/ data” section to mount.
- Then you should find the “Files” menu, which is located in the left corner, and open, or create, if not, a folder called “Sqlite3_Windows”.
- Move the file “settings.db” from the right side of the program “QtADB.exe”. to a personal computer.
- Next, you need to do programming. Open a Windows command prompt and select the following values: “cd C: \ Sqlite3_Windows”; “Sqlite3 settings.db”; “Update secure set value = 1 where name =” adb_enabled “;”; “.Quit”. Each new value must be filled on a new line.
- We return to the smartphone’s memory a file called “settings.db”.
- Reboot mobile phone.
When unlocking mobile devices on Android 6 and below, follow these step-by-step instructions:
- Download the same three system files as in the 5.1 debugging. https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7dKj_Mxy50xdWRhajZ6cmNUMkk/edit, https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-M- 1UN6pqsSVbJhZq8FCi3ReeNYWuD4g / view and https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lWOJ3sfpRCYm7N_s2hmGOescJCtjDJYs/view.
- Similarly to the first method, we transfer the mobile device to Recovery mode and connect in this state to a stationary computer.
- On behalf of the administrator, you should run a file called “QtADB.exe”. You can find it using the Windows search engine.
- In the “Files” tab, go to the address “/ data / system / users / 0”.
- Open the document “settings_global.xml” with notepad.
- In the line “adb_enabled” change “value =” 0 ″ “to” value = “1 ″”.
- Restarting your mobile phone.
If USB debugging was performed correctly, the smartphone will return to its original settings, which means that all protective services previously installed on the device will be disabled.
ZyXEL routers are usually used to distribute 4G Internet, as they support most models of 4G modems.
Samsung Galaxy S10 : How to change screen lock type as Password
Changing the password is not difficult here: just click on the “Wi-Fi” tab and enter a new code in the “Network Key” line. If desired, you can change the network name in the “SSID” line.
How to Hard Reset Samsung Password?
To remove Samsung password, first turn off your phone. Just press and hold the power button for a few seconds. Before performing Factory Reset, remember that you will lose all data on your Samsung phone as a result. You see, Factory Reset is basically a software restore, and will return your gadget back to its original system state, deleting all the files saved on it.
Some good news: Factory Reset will not erase data stored on your SIM or Micro SD card. This method does not actually recover your password, but it deletes all user data, including any set passwords or security patterns, on the device’s memory so that you can access your Samsung password again.
The volume buttons are on the left side of the phone, the power button is on the right, and the Home button is in the very center of the bottom of the screen.
1) Turn off your phone. The normal way to press the power button will not work. Instead, hold and press these buttons at the same time: Volume up or down Power Home.
2) Pressing the Volume Up or Volume Down button depends on the Samsung tab you are using. Try trial and error with both buttons.
3) Select to perform a factory reset. In the previous step, a welcome screen will appear where you can select the “Wipe data / factory reset” option using the volume keys. Confirm your choice using the power button.
4) Option can also be presented as “Yes, delete all user data”. Just use the volume keys to select an option and the power button to confirm it.
Give the system a minute or two to complete the process.
Select “Reboot System Now.” It will appear on your screen. Confirm the system reboot with the power button. Wait a couple of minutes for the process to complete, after which you can use your Samsung password again. If none of the listed methods helped you, see:
How to Factory Reset Samsung?
How to remove password from Samsung phone
How to turn off the lock on a Samsung smartphone? A seemingly simple task sometimes becomes impossible. There are several effective ways that, regardless of the reason, can successfully solve the problem.
I forgot to say why it is also important to put a password on SIM-cards. Most people have bank accounts (cards).
|how to remove PIN lock from Samsung Galaxy S4 S3 S2 MEGA 6.3|
Questions and answers
And now. answers to popular questions related to password change.
The answer is yes, it just needs to be restored. To do this, use the password recovery form located at vk.com/restore.
Answer: of course, because changing the password does not require confirmation in the form of a code, which comes in an SMS message.
The answer is no. In any case, you will have to go to your page, this can be done both from a PC, and from a phone or tablet.
Hello dear readers of my blog. In this article, I want to tell you how to change the password in a contact, under different circumstances. The password change itself is a useful procedure that I recommend to be carried out every six months, as well as in cases where you have suspicions that your page has been hacked, or a stranger found out your password.
How to change the password in a contact in the standard wayChange the password if the old one is forgottenChange the password if there is no access to the phone number or other data are forgotten
Go to your page on the social network and select the My settings item in the left side menu.
A page will open in front of you, where in the General tab there will be a block with the name Change password, in which you need in the line:
Then click the Change password button.
If everything is done correctly, then you will see a notification message that the password has been successfully changed.
You can log out of your account and log in with the already changed password.
Helpful information! By clicking on this link to the DoctorSmm.com website, you will receive a lot of useful advice on promotion on the social network. Actual tips and promotion methods.
How to change the password in a contact if you forgot your password?
Very often there are situations when the user wants to change the password, but does not remember the old one. In this case, you need to go to the main page of the website, and if you are authorized in your account, then log out of it.
As a result, you should have a window like this, with blank fields for entering a username and password.
Important! Regardless of what data you specified for recovery, you need the phone number that was previously registered in your account. He will receive a special SMS with a code
If the phone number is lost, you can immediately go to the last method of changing the password.
For example, I will indicate an email address (you can enter your username or phone number) and click the Next button.
I will enter the security code and click the Submit button.
Another window will appear in which you must confirm that this is your page by clicking Yes, this is the desired page.
After that, in the next window, we indicate the code that will come to you in an SMS message to your phone number, and click the Change password button.
Enter the new password 2 times and press the Change password button again.
A notification window will appear stating that the password has been successfully changed.
You can log into your account with a new password.
How to change the password in a contact if there is no access to a mobile phone?
In the window that appears, specify your page ID, and click the Next button.
And finally, in the last window, we fill in the provided form as fully and accurately as possible (if you don’t remember any data, it’s better to leave the fields blank) and click the Send request button.
Based on the result of consideration of the application, the administration will make a decision to restore your page. Therefore, be careful about filling it out.
And finally. Try to remember (perhaps write down on paper) your password so that you do not have any difficulties in recovering it in the future.
On this I have all friends. Hope my ways to change your password will help you.