Samsung is jailbroken again. Remove FRP lock from your phone on the latest Android 11
A couple of years ago I published a post with super reactive unlocking of Samsung on the then newest Android 9, for which I even got an achievement as the most saved post of the week, thanks!
We must pay tribute, Samsung pretty quickly closes vulnerabilities in its software, namely in the proprietary ONE UI shell. New security patches are released approximately once a month.
Let’s not break the tradition, and today I’ll show you how to bypass protection on the latest Android 11! This time, it is not realistic to do it in 2-5 minutes, without programmers, but in general, this instruction, as before, can be repeated at home.
This vulnerability will most likely be closed within a month, at most two. It now runs on 10 and 11 Android. But something tells me that over time, new methods will appear.
FRP Samsung J Series. Bypass Google blocking.
Hello everyone, we will continue the cycle of posts on unblocking googl.
Almost all masters, most likely, have repeatedly encountered such a lock on Samsung J-series devices. Until recently, unlocking was disabled by enabling USB debugging using, ATTENTION, a calculator!
In the April 2018 Google security patch, this method was blocked.
I would like to bring to your attention a new method that does not require a computer. Suitable for Samsung J3 J5 J7 2017 models, and many others:
In the comments, under almost every post of mine, whole discussions unfold about the legality and moral side of such unlocks. I do not want to get involved in such discussions. But I will note this: I provide information, you can use it in different ways. Also, I’m sure there are some very talented people on google. And if they had the task of making the blocking unbreakable. they would do it.
Posts with requests for help in repairs are created in the subsidiary community: https://pikabu.ru/community/HelpRemont
Only subject articles with the tag “Equipment repair” are allowed for publication.
In the community, only two things are strictly prohibited and punishable by a ban:
Otherwise, the basic rules of Peekaboo apply.
I installed an earlier firmware from w3bsit3-dns.com and removed.
This particular phone was with version 3 of the bootloader. I could not find a combination file for it. Downgrade in this case is more laborious work.
Downgrade is done easily. We sew a multi-file, BUT do not fill the system partition. The phone is stupid when it boots up terribly, but loopholes appear) after unlocking it is normal. I’ve done this many times.
after three clicks on the home button, nothing happens. Who can tell if there are more moves?
I would throw in a new display and check with it. From that I would be repelled.
2) after the first boot, install the usual firmware
The mdm block did not come across. I would love to experiment, but not with anything.
Can you explain why you should unblock it? Wife J7 2017, she needs it?
They said that the phone was stolen, you have to give it back, go deal with the one who gave it / gave / sold it. about the fact that it was unblocked. not a word was said. tracked by IMEI
This is when the child entered the graphic key, or bought a phone from his hands, the factory reset will not help. Protection at the bootloader level seems to be almost.
This blocking occurs if someone reset the phone settings with the buttons (hard reset, or re-flashed the device. If you reset the phone settings from the settings menu, there will be no such blocking).
Reset FRP (bypass Google account) on Samsung A51 (SM-A515F) Android 10 with firmware A515FXXU3BTF4
On this firmware version, there are at least two relatively simple ways to bypass the account:
The essence of the method is to cause a Gmail application error.
All now you can run any application. browser, my files, etc.
Download the FRP ADD ROM application through the browser or write it down to a MicroSD flash drive in advance, launch it, disable Google applications, Google play services and Google play itself. We give admin rights to the FRP ADD ROM application.
Method N2. the essence is the same as in the first one, it is carried out through a curtain that can be lowered during a black screen before the “Start” button appears
I did not reveal the regularity of the appearance of this opportunity, I did it every other time
Using Adb Run
You can also bypass the verification of your Google account with the help of this excellent in every respect program for PC. After downloading (download. clouds.Androidp1.ru) and installing it, the owner of the phone with FRP should:
- Connect the phone, wait for initialization and start the program, then select Reboot Android from the list of available options by entering the number 2 in the text line and pressing Enter.
- Further. in the same way go to the command Reboot Bootloader and go to Fastboot menu.
- And run Manual mode Fastboot.
- In the command line that appears, enter fastboot oem clean_frp and apply the command by pressing Enter again.
- Wait for the notification of successful completion and reboot the phone to normal mode using the “Enable / Disable” button.
- If nothing happened after entering the command, apply the additional chain: in the same field, enter fastboot erase persistent.
- Apply and wait for the request to be processed.
- Then. fastboot erase frp.
- And fastboot erase config.
- Once the process is complete, restart Android.
In this way, the owner of the phone is almost guaranteed to be able to remove notifications about the need to confirm a Google account; if the method did not work, you need to move on to the next, more complex, but also effective.
Partial flashing with SP Flash Tool
If you really need to bypass the request to confirm your Google account, and none of the previously given options helps, you should try to flash your phone by editing the scatter file. As a result, the user is likely to lose the data previously saved on the device, but will receive a “clean” device.
The owner of an Android smartphone will need:
- Download and unpack the universal program for firmware SP Flash Tool (download. flash-tool.ru) into any convenient directory on your hard disk. so that the executable file flash_tool.exe is available.
- Download and unzip the firmware for your Android smartphone model, go to the target_bin directory.
- And open a scatter file with the TXT extension in it. In the example, the document you are looking for is named MT6582_Android_scatter.txt; in practice, the user needs to focus on the specified keyword.
- To work with a document containing series of data, it will be much more convenient to use not the standard Notepad, but the built-in Windows utility. WordPad. or any third-party application that allows line-by-line viewing of information, for example Notepad
- Call the search bar, enter frp in it and click on the “Find Next” button.
- On the column containing the string partition_name: frp.
- For the line linear_start_addr, specify the value 0x4fa0000.
- Run flash_tool.exe and, opposite the Scatter-Loading File line, click on the Scatter-Loading button (in new versions. Choose).
- Select the file you just edited.
- Switch to Manual Format mode.
- And enter the same values in the upper and lower text boxes: 0x4fa0000 and 0x10000, respectively. Click “OK”.
- Formatting will start automatically; upon completion, the owner will receive an Android smartphone with a completely cleared FRP history. which means that the request for Google account verification was successfully bypassed.
Advice: as in all previous cases, after working with the phone, it should be rebooted; reset to factory settings when using this method occurs automatically.
Bypass during a call
One of the easiest ways to do a full Google Account reset and bypass FRP is to call a partially blocked phone from any number, then:
- Without dropping, select the option “Connect subscriber / New call” or with a similar name.
- Tap, if required, on the data entry field.
- And dial the combination ###.
- The extended menu will automatically appear on the smartphone screen. It must be closed by clicking the “Back” button.
- And in the settings menu that appears, go down to the “Restore and reset” item.
- And disable data backup.
- Confirm action. at this stage Android should not ask for the name or password of the linked account.
- Press the button “Reset device”.
- An alternative way, which does not imply a complete reset of the phone, is to select the Google account for backup in the “Restore and reset”.
Samsung Galaxy J3 2016 (J320F) Frp Bypass Google Account Remove 2020. Without Pc New Method 100
- And bind your account to the device.
After performing these manipulations, the user will be able to bypass the confirmation of the Google account by specifying the data of the newly linked profile in the primary settings window. this will not be more difficult than blocking the phone number.
Tip: if after exiting the extended menu “Settings” do not appear, you should go to them by opening the notification curtain and tapping on the gear icon.
To remove the request for account confirmation without using PC programs, as the owner of the device already knows, go to the system settings. Below are two more ways to do it effortlessly. The first of them is at the stage of logging into the linked account. The user will need:
- Find the system button with the @ symbol on the Google keyboard that appears and hold it down.
- Until a window appears with a gear icon.
- Click on it and as soon as the “Voice Search” opens.
- Use the physical button of the phone to go to the list of running processes and click on the Google search bar located at the top of the screen.
- Enter the word “Settings” in it and open the corresponding system menu.
- Fine! Now it remains to select the “Restore and reset” item; how to proceed, the user already knows.
The second option for entering “Settings” at the stage of account confirmation involves the following user actions:
- Connect to your own wireless network, then select any other one displayed on the screen.
- And enter any combination of characters in the password field.
- Now the owner of an Android phone will have the opportunity to go back to the list of running processes. and proceed exactly as described in the previous section.
Authorization during a call
Another way to remove the request to verify your Google account is to link another account to your phone directly during an incoming call. This can be done in a couple of minutes. faster than going through the IMEI repair procedure. To bypass the request, the user will need:
- Call the “locked” phone, accept the call and, without canceling, go to the “Contacts” menu.
- Choose to create a new account.
- Enter the login and password from your work account in the appropriate fields. or create a new one, not forgetting to save the data for authorization.
Important: at the stage of creating an account or entering an existing call, you can end by pressing “Reset” on the smartphone from which it was carried out.
How to Bypass Google Account on Android?
New generations of the Android operating system are becoming more secure, ergonomic. but at the same time, to the general regret of users, less convenient. So, if earlier an unsuccessful attempt to boot a smartphone in safe mode could lead only to the need to reset the settings to factory settings and log into a Google account, then with the introduction of Factory Reset Protection technology, everything became more complicated. How to bypass FRP. let’s try to figure it out.
If Google account verification requires a phone, donated or bought from hand, the easiest way to remove intrusive messages and register your profile on the device is to contact the donor or seller and ask him to enter or send a username and password. By entering them in the window of primary settings, the user can then go to “Settings” and delete the previous owner’s Google account, after which linking his own is easier than disabling application optimization when turning on Android.
Tip: if several profiles have been attached to the smartphone, it is strongly recommended to erase them all. this will avoid leakage of confidential data, and in addition, will get rid of messages about actions performed by the account owner.
If, however, your phone and, after an incorrectly performed reset, refuses to accept credentials, you should, after making sure that they are entered correctly, go to the other methods listed below.
In addition, the user can take the device to a service center and entrust the matter to specialists. however, bypassing the confirmation of a Google account is no more difficult than clearing the cache in the phone, and, in order not to waste time, it is better to perform the described manipulations on your own.
You can bypass the verification of your Google account directly from the primary settings window at the stage of entering a login or connecting to a wireless network. Other options are to call the phone and, without resetting, go to “Settings” or link a new profile. Finally, the user can perform a hard reset using the Adb Run and SP Flash Tool.
How to bypass google account on phone after reset
D G Unlocker, works in any Android phone. It is able to unlock almost all Android phones and is very easy to use. It is a versatile FRP bypass tool as it allows you to unlink google any phone.
Therefore, you need to install it on your computer. After successful installation, you can remove or bypass Google Account verification from anyone, Motorola, Huawai, HTC and Lenovo.
If you have forgotten your Google credentials and the system asks google authenticator “Account Verification”, you can overcome this situation if you enter them correctly those that were synced on this device before.
If you don’t, then the tool I provide is a one-stop solution, since it supports all types of mobile Android brands and you just need to follow a few steps on any device.
One-stop way to bypass Google account verification after reset
Do you want to bypass Google account after factory reset in your phone Samsung, Honor 7, Huawei, fly, ASUS, micromax, Xiaomi, huawei, prestige grace, blackview, homtom
There is such an opportunity only if you look on the Internet for how to bypass Google blocking after a reset, then, as a rule, either the method does not work there, or narrowly targeted.
For example, for Samsung j3 one, for ixion es950 second, for micromax q402 third, for blackview p6000 fourth, for honor fifth, for prestigio q3 sixth, for homtom s8 eighth, for huawei p30 ninth
In this tutorial, I will show you one way to bypass Google protection after a reset on almost all phones at once, including Android 7.0 or the latest Android 9.
What do you need? To bypass the Google account login, you will need to download the FRP Lock Bypass Tool D G Unlocker Tool below.
With its help, it will not be difficult to bypass the check. As a rule, she manages to quickly bypass the security system.
How to bypass Google account after hard reset
First download FRP Lock Bypass Tool D G Unlocker Tool on your computer. Now install D G Unlock Tool on PC and run it.
Now reboot your locked FRP device and turn on Wi-Fi on it and Google will come to the stage when it asks you to “verify Google account”.
Next, connect your phone to your PC. Then in the title select the brand of the phone.
Now click on “Read info” to identify your smartphone first.
Next, you can see the full information in the D G message window (as in the picture, I connected Samsung a3 for example).
Now go to the “Archivos” tab and choose any way to bypass FRP blocking, for example SideSync, Nova Launcher, Bypass Remover.
For example, if you click “Side Sync”, it will ask you to install SydeSync on your computer to bypass FRP blocking. Just go ahead and install sydesync correctly.
Now disconnect and reconnect your FRP device to your computer and click “Read info”.
This time, click on “Remover FRP Samsung” and unlock FRP on any device (this is the case with my example, if you have a different manufacturer, it will be different).
NOTE: when installing the program, you will need a password, you will find it in the archive (in a text file).
The program is only in Spanish, so I recommend using any online translator. I used a Samsung phone as an example. ATTENTION: whoever fails, write in the comments the exact name of the phone model, and I will provide you with individual instructions.
Via “send / share”
Moved at startup to the Wi-fi connection menu. Perform the following sequence of actions.
- Enter e-mail, and then highlight this line. A context menu with the “Send / Share” command will appear.
- After selecting this line for us, a window for sending an SMS will appear. Instead of numbers, enter 112, enter a neutral message in the body.
- A message appears stating that the shipment is unreachable. The exit key will appear at the top.
- Instead of a number, dial the command ###, which activates the window with parameters.
After the characteristics appear, reset the Google account to the Droid or disable FRP protection.
- install a SIM card;
- make a call to the phone;
- accept the call and add it to your contacts;
- at the step of entering information about the subscriber, enter arbitrary numbers and click on the line for adding the newest contact to the Google account;
- write down the username and password for the account;
- save the contact in the profile and restart the device.
- insert the SD drive;
- install TWRP Recovery;
- download and transfer the archive to the card under the title “FRP-False.zip”;
- start recovery mode (with the device off, press the on / off, “Home” and volume up keys immediately) and flash the downloaded archived content.
How to disable FRP
Bypassing Google Account Verification and FRP Blocking is not as easy as it sounds. Android devices may vary slightly from manufacturer to manufacturer, but the overall process and steps are similar.
Disabling FRP protection is perhaps the most common method to make sure you don’t have to deal with this issue for us. This is also the most common method available to bypass Google account verification. To do this, you need to delete your account. Deleting your account will also erase data from Google services (Gmail, Assistant, and so on). To do this, enter the device options, click on your account and find the “Delete” item there. After deleting your Google account, you no longer have to deal with FRP blocking.
Ways to reset protection
For modern tablets and phones, after the reset, there are FRP bypass methods for the Google account, but not all of them work on every device. Different phones have their own unique techniques. All methods of bypassing a Google account are conventionally divided into 2 huge groups:
- secret unofficial.
Google’s security policy states that FRP is active for only 3 days. If there is time to wait, then later the protection stops blocking the inclusion and unlinking from the Google account is not required.
Before turning on the accessory, you will need to remove the SIM card. And then they perform a simple sequence of actions.
- After turning on the phone, a message about the absence of a SIM card will first appear. They ignore him.
- In the line for the email address or phone number, dial “@” and delay.
- A window with general parameters will appear, where the keyboard options are found.
- Click the “Back” and “Home” keys to call the Google search engine.
- In it they type the text “Settings”, then move to the appropriate section for recovery.
- Disable the switches opposite “Save Backups” and “AutoRecover”.
After the performed actions, they start hard resset for the second time, but the phone no longer asks for an account.
To restore the phone’s functionality after resetting the options, you should use one of the proposed options. Now there are many unofficial methods to bypass Google account verification, so you shouldn’t rely only on this option, since these tricks are also known to scammers.
Open the settings of the portable device and download the ADB RUN program. Connect the phone to the stationary equipment and go to the application saved from the network. In the screenshot below, the following commands are available to reset the Google account on the Droid (their beginning is monotonous. adb shell).
Bypass FRP Lock Using Wi-Fi
During the initial setup, go to the Wi-Fi connection page, then reset FRP Lock according to the instructions:
- Select any network, open the keyboard by clicking on the password input field
- In the keyboard, you need to call the settings, how to do this depends on the keyboard, if there are several options:
- Clamp space
- Click “Change language”
- Pinch the “Swype” icon
- Clamp the numeric keypad icon (123)
- Clamp the comma
- Turn on voice input, say nothing, wait for an error message and an inconspicuous settings icon will appear next to it, select Google Now, click opt out and you are in the search bar, you just need to write “Settings”, and you are already there, continue with
Bypass FRP Lock with SP Flash Tool
- In scatter-loading, specify your scatter
- Go to Format. Manual Format Flash
- Now you need to indicate at which address the Google FRP Lock is written, for this open your scatter.txt with any text editor (it will be more convenient in NotePad) and by running the search (Ctrlf) find frp. should find something like this:
- Now we transfer the value of “linear_start_addr” from scatter.txt to “Begin Address [HEX]” in the SP Flash Tool, also “partition_size:” to “Format Length [HEX]”. this is where Google FRP Lock is located
- Click Start and connect the switched off phone to the PC, wait until the end of the cleaning
- Turn on the device, there is no more FRP Lock!
Did you manage to bypass Google FRP Lock? What method did you use? Share your experience in the comments.
Easy Reset FRP Lock Using SIM Card
This method assumes that you have the opportunity to call a locked smartphone, if this is not possible, proceed further. Bypass FRP with SIM:
- Insert the SIM card into the phone and turn it on, wait until the connection is connected
- Call the locked phone, during a call, click on the add call icon, and drop the call
- You ended up on the dialing screen, now you need to enter the combination ###, the advanced settings window will open
- There should be a back arrow in the upper left corner, click on it, and you will be taken to the standard settings
- Open “Restore and reset”, disable linking the backup to your Google account (Or “Clear credentials” in “Security”) and reset the settings.
- Wait until the device is fully turned on and log into your Google account.
Bypass Google Account after Reset Android (Google FRP Lock)
Google FRP Lock protects your phone from intruders who decide to bypass smartphone lock by performing a factory reset. After the reset, the user is required to log into the Google account to which the device was linked, but sometimes the phone does not accept the correct account and password. How to deal with this problem?
Easy Ways to Bypass Google FRP Account After Reset
There are already a lot of methods for bypassing FRP Lock, many smartphones have their own instructions, so if you cannot remove FRP Lock from your device, write the complete model of your smartphone / tablet in the comments, and you will receive a suitable instruction.
Google’s security policy states that FRP Lock is only valid for 72 hours, so if you are not in a hurry, you can just wait three days, then the smartphone will turn on.
Ways to Bypass Google FRP Account After Reset for Advanced Users
These methods of bypassing the Google FRP account after the reset are not recommended for users who have never used the SP Flash Tool or custom recovery. These methods are only suitable for smartphones with MTK chip!
How to reset account Sony Xperia Z5 and Sony Xperia Z5 Dual
To reset your Sony Xperia Z5 and Xperia Z5 Dual account, you will need the Dev Settings application (save on your PC or any other device), then step by step:
- At the very bottom there will be a link to the Sony website, click on it and a browser will open!
- With a long press, select any text and press “Share”, select the Email application
- Install this application, during installation click “Configure” and check the box “Unknown sources”
- After installation, open the application immediately! You are in settings, do a factory reset
- The smartphone has rebooted and no longer asks for an account!
Bypass FRP with a memory stick
Let’s start with the simplest and most harmless option, for which you only need a memory card or an OTG cable with a flash drive. This FRP reset takes place thanks to a pop-up message about the connected memory card, from which you can get into the system settings, proceed in order:
- Insert the memory card into a working phone
- In the notification, click OK, you will be taken to the storage settings
- Click on “Application Data”
- Go to the “All” tab and find “Settings”, click “Run”
- Opened settings, select “Restore and reset”
- Now click on “Reset DRM” and confirm the removal of keys
- Go back to “Backup and reset” and do a factory reset
- Wait for the phone to turn on, you are now free from FRP Lock.
Option 9 bypass Google account after reset
For this method, you need to have:
- Ability to install an SD card
- installed TWRP Recovery
- Download and dump the FRP-False.zip file to the memory card
Then put Android into Recovery mode and flash the FRP-False.zip file.
Option 1 bypass Google account after reset
- Insert the SIM card into the device on which you want to delete the Google account
- Call this Android device
- Accept the call and click the add new call button
- In the dialers, write any numbers and “Add a number to an existing account”
- Enter your Google account details
- Save contact in your account
- Restart Android
Option 7 bypass Google account after reset
- Install the SIM card, turn on Android and get to enter Google account
- From another phone, we call the installed SIM in the locked Android, accept the call, hold the center key until Google Now appears, end the call from another device
- Click on the Back button, enter the word “settings” in the search bar and go to them
- Next, we move to the “recovery and reset” section and turn off all the checkboxes and reset the Android settings
Factory Reset Protection / FRP Bypass Or How To Bypass Google Account? (Unofficial)
Below we will suggest many methods of how to unofficially bypass FRP protection, you just have to try each one to get a working Android in the end.
Official Reset / Bypass FRP
- Enter the login and password from the Google account that was before the reset, if the device was purchased from hand, then ask for this information
- From the computer, go to the settings of the Google account and unlink the Android device
- If you have receipts and warranty coupons, contact the service center
- When replacing key modules or the motherboard of a smartphone or tablet
Option 2 bypass Google account after reset
- Insert SIM Card into Locked Android
- Call this device
- Accept the call and create / add a new call
- In the dialers, we dial the following engineering code ###
- After typing, your Android should automatically be redirected to the advanced settings menu
- Press the back button and find yourself in the settings menu
- Go to the section “Restore and Reset” or “Backup and Restore”
- Disable “Data backup” and everything related to data recovery
- Resetting the settings
- When setting up the device for the first time, we enter our account
Option 8 bypass Google account after reset
- Removing the SIM card
- Turn on the phone, select the language, skip the SIM window
- In the window where you need to enter Email
- Press the @ (Google KeyBoard) button and select the settings
- Then we press the button “Show running applications” and in the Google search bar we write “settings”
- Choosing a settings application
- In the settings, select the “Recovery and reset” section and reset
Option 10 bypass Google account after reset
- We connect to Wi-FI
- When the network check starts, we go back
- We choose another Wi-FI network, no matter what
- In the field for entering the password, we type absolutely any characters, after which we select them, and click on three dots (additional menu) and “Show hints”
- In Google we write “SETTINGS” and open the phone settings
- Next, select “Restore and Reset”. Reset DRM Licenses
- We return to the Wi-Fi connection, connect and enter a new account
How to Bypass Google Account on Samsung Using Programs
Option 1. Effective and challenging.
You can use APK apps to unlock Google account on Samsung. This method, we admit right away, is very difficult and time consuming. As in the previous case, this option is only suitable for Samsung phone models. Detailed guidance on using this method is given below.
- After resetting your Samsung phone to factory settings, wait for the welcome screen to appear, select the required language (Russian) and click on “Start”.
- Connect to your Wi-Fi network, after which you will be asked to enter your Google account details.
- In the field for entering your e-mail, enter any text, then press and hold it to select and go to the “Keyboard settings”.
- Next, select “About Samsung Keyboard” and open “Open Source Licenses”.
- On the agreement page in the dialog box, click on the three dots, select “Search the Internet“, after which your request will be rejected.
- Go back to the beginning and click three times on the “Home” button.
- The Talkback training menu will open, where you need to draw a large English letter “L” on the screen.
- After that, a general context menu will open, where you need to select “Talkback Settings”.
After going to settings, press the volume up and down buttons at the same time, a dialog box will pop up asking if you want to suspend the Talkback function. Click “OK”.
Go to Device Administrators and disable Find My Device.
Select the “Add Account” option. Select “Google” from the list of available options. The “Failed to sign in” window will appear, select “Next”.
Go back to Settings and open Other Security Options. Go to “Device Administrators” and activate “Android Remote Control”.
Go to Settings, open the Software Information menu. Find the item “Build number” and click on it 7 times. Go back to Developer Options and in the dialog click Accept.
Ways to Unlock Google Account on Samsung
Recently, the smartphone has become the focus of important information about the owner of the device: it contains his personal files, bank card data, phone numbers, text and voice messages, logged into accounts of various social networks, etc., etc. Therefore, protecting access to this data becomes a top priority for every phone owner. In daily use, this is ensured by the presence of a screen lock password in any of the possible ways (password, pin code, graphic drawing, fingerprint). If your phone is lost or stolen, you can use the Find My Device function (provided that it is activated). However, a few years ago, Google took to a new level of organizing the security of users’ personal data and protecting their devices. The company introduced the FRP lock function, which will be discussed later in our article.
How to Bypass Google Account on Samsung
Below is a guide to the main way to unlock a Google account on Samsung. The whole process begins after successfully restoring factory settings on your Samsung phone, after which you will need to follow the steps below to bypass Google account lock. Please note that this method works only for Samsung phones, it does not work on devices from other manufacturers.
- After resetting your phone to factory settings, restart your device.
- Select the required language (Russian) and connect to your Wi-Fi network.
After the screen for entering your Google account and virtual keyboard information appears, press and hold the “@” key to go to the settings menu.
After that, go back to general settings and open the “Developer options” menu. Activate the option “Unlocking pref. manuf. OEM “and then click” Back “twice.
What is FRP lock
Factory Reset Protection (or FRP lock) in English means “protection from resetting to factory settings.” This function is the need to confirm the data of the Google account synchronized with this device after the phone has been reset to factory settings. Now, if you lose your phone or become a victim of theft, attackers will not be able to bypass your lock password by restoring the factory settings and, therefore, will not have a single chance to somehow use your phone.
However, if you bought a hand-held phone and cannot contact the seller about unlocking the purchased device, or if you forgot your own Google account password, you will have to look for ways to bypass Google Account (FRP). Next, we will analyze several ways to bypass Google Account on Samsung.
Option 2. Effective and simple
The above methods can easily scare any user with the complexity of the descriptions and the sheer number of actions that need to be taken to unlock a Google account on Samsung s7 or any other phone model from this manufacturer. Fortunately, Tenorshare has introduced a program to the software market that allows you to solve this issue no less quickly, but most importantly, without having to delve into complex technical operations. All you need to do is follow the program prompts and press the required interface buttons. As simple, fast and efficient as possible. these are the key features of Tenorshare 4uKey for Android.
So, to remove FRP lock after factory reset on your Samsung phone, follow further instructions.
Step 1 Download the installation file of the program from the official website of the developer and install it on your PC. Launch the program and connect your Samsung phone to your computer using a USB cable. In the main menu of the program, select the option “Remove Google Account Lock (FRP)”.
Attention: Before taking any further action, please read the important information:
- Your phone’s operating system will be updated to the latest available version.
- For normal operation, the battery charge of your phone must be at least 50%.
- The USB cable must be securely and correctly connected to the phone and PC.
Step 2 After the program recognizes the device, click Start uninstall
Step 3 Download Bypass FRP APK and install Bypass FRP APK on your phone according to the instructions in the program window.
Step 4 Set the unlock pattern and Restart your phone
In newer versions of Android OS, you will need to verify your Google account after every factory reset. This feature provides Samsung phone owners with additional protection against intruders, but at the same time, it is a cause for their concern. If you don’t know how to bypass FRP protection on your own Samsung phone, then in our article you will find a detailed description of the best ways to take back control of the device.