Reset picture password on Sony phones and tablets
You can remove the picture password from Sony Android phones and tablets by resetting the device to factory settings. to do this, press and hold the On / Off buttons and the Home button at the same time for 5 seconds. In addition, you can reset Sony Xperia devices with Android version 2.3 and higher using the PC Companion program.
How to unlock a pattern I forgot on Android
I forgot my pattern and I don’t know what to do. given the number of users of Android smartphones and tablets, everyone can face a problem. In this tutorial, I have collected all the ways to unlock your pattern on your Android phone or tablet. Applies to Android versions 2.3, 4.4, 5.0 and 6.0.
See also: all useful and interesting materials on Android (opens in a new tab). remote control of your computer, antiviruses for Android, how to find a lost phone, connect a keyboard or gamepad, and much more.
First, instructions will be given on how to remove the password using standard Android tools. by verifying your Google account. If you also forgot your Google password, then let’s talk about how to remove the unlock pattern even if you don’t remember any data at all.
How to remove the unlock pattern on HTC
Also, as in the previous case, you should charge the battery, then press the buttons below, and in the menu that appears, select factory reset. In this case, the pattern will be deleted, as well as all data from the phone, i.e. it will come to a new state (in terms of software). The phone must be turned off.
- HTCWildfireS. press the sound down and the power button at the same time until the menu appears, select reset to factory settings, this will remove the pattern and reset the phone altogether.
- HTCOneV, HTCOneX, HTCOneS. Press the volume down button and the power button at the same time. After the logo appears, release the buttons and using the volume buttons select the option to reset the phone to factory settings. Factory Reset, confirm. using the power button. After the reset, you will receive an unlocked phone.
How to unlock your pattern on Samsung
If your phone is not on the list. write the model in the comments, I will try to promptly supplement this instruction.
If your phone model is not listed, you can still try. who knows, it might work.
- SamsungGalaxyS3. Press the volume down button and the center Home button. Press and hold the power button until the phone vibrates. Wait for the Android logo to appear and release all buttons. In the menu that appears, reset the phone to factory settings, which will unlock the phone.
- Samsung Galaxy S2. press and hold “sound less”, at this time press and release the power button. From the menu that appears, you can select “Clear Storage”. After selecting this item, press and release the power button, confirm the reset by pressing the “Volume up” button.
- Samsung Galaxy Mini. Press and hold the Power and Center buttons at the same time until the menu appears.
- SamsungGalaxySPlus. Press Volume Up and the Power button at the same time. Also, in the emergency call mode, you can dial 27673855 #.
- SamsungNexus. press “Volume up” and the power button at the same time.
- Samsung GalaxyFit. Press Menu and Power button at the same time. Or home button and power button.
- Samsung Galaxy AcePlus S7500. Press center button, power button, and both volume buttons at the same time.
I hope you found your Samsung phone in this list and the instructions allowed you to successfully remove the pattern from it. If not, try all these options, the menu may appear. You can also find a way to reset your phone to factory settings in the instructions and on the forums.
How to unlock your pattern on LG (Android OS)
Similar to previous phones, when unlocking the pattern on LG by resetting to factory settings, the phone must be turned off and charged. Resetting your phone will erase all data from it.
- LGNexus 4. Press and hold both volume buttons and power button at the same time for 3-4 seconds. You will see an image of an android lying on its back. Using the volume buttons, find the Recovery Mode item and press the on / off button to confirm the selection. The device will reboot and display the android with a red triangle. Press and hold the Power and Volume Up buttons for a few seconds until a menu appears. Go to the Settings. Factory Data Reset menu item, select “Yes” with the volume buttons and confirm the selection with the power button.
- LGL3. press simultaneously “Home” “Sound down” “Power”.
- LGOptimusHub. Press Volume Down, Home and Power Buttons at the same time.
I hope with this instruction you managed to unlock the pattern on your Android phone. I also hope that you needed this instruction precisely because you forgot your password, and not for any other reason. If this instruction did not fit your model, write in the comments, and I will try to answer as soon as possible.
Unlocking a picture password on Android in a standard way
In order to unlock your pattern on Android, follow these steps:
- Enter the password incorrectly five times. The device will lock and inform that there were many attempts to enter the pattern key, you can try to enter again in 30 seconds.
- A button “Forgot your pattern?” Will appear on the lock screen of your smartphone or tablet. (It may not appear, enter the wrong pattern again, try pressing the Home button).
- If you click this button, you will be prompted to enter your email address and password from your Google account. In this case, the Android device must be connected to the Internet. Click OK and if everything was entered correctly, then after authentication you will be prompted to enter a new unlock pattern.
Unlock pattern with Google account
That’s all. Nevertheless, if the phone is not connected to the Internet or you do not remember the access data for your Google account (or if it is not configured at all, because you just bought the phone and while you were trying to figure it out, set and forgot the pattern), then this the method won’t help. But resetting your phone or tablet to factory settings will help. which will be discussed further.
In order to reset a phone or tablet, in general, you need to press certain buttons in a certain way. this will allow you to remove the pattern from Android, but it will delete all data and programs. The only thing is, you can remove the memory card if there is any important data on it.
Note: when resetting the device, make sure it is at least 60% charged, otherwise there is a risk that it will not turn on again.
Please, before asking a question in the comments, watch the video below to the end and, most likely, everything will immediately become clear to you. You can also read how to unlock the pattern for the most popular models right after the video instructions.
Also useful: data recovery of Android phone and tablet (opens in a new tab) from internal memory and micro SD cards (including after Hard Reset).
Hopefully after the video, the Android key unlocking process became clearer.
Unlocking the pattern on Android 5 and 6 for some phones and tablets
In this section, I will collect some of the methods that work for individual devices (for example, some Chinese models of phones and tablets). So far, one way from the reader leon. If you have forgotten the pattern, then you need to do the following:
Reboot the tablet. when enabled, it will require you to enter a pattern. it is necessary to enter the pattern at random until a warning appears, which says that there are 9 attempts to enter, after which the tablet memory will be cleared. when all 9 attempts are used, the tablet will automatically clear the memory and restore the factory settings. one minus. all downloaded applications from the playmarket or other sources will be erased. if there is an SD card, remove it. then save all the data that was on it. it was done with the graphic key. perhaps this procedure is applicable to other methods of locking the tablet (PIN-code, etc.).
P.S. Big request: before asking a question about your model, look first at the comments. Plus one more thing: I do not answer different Chinese Samsung Galaxy S4 and the like, as there are a lot of them and there is almost no information anywhere.
Who helped. share the page on social networks, buttons below.
Distribution of new, sometimes interesting and useful materials from the remontka.pro website. No ads and free computer help for subscribers from the author. Other subscription methods (VK, Odnoklassniki, Telegram., YouTube, Yandex.Dzen)
Hello, how can I lock the graphic key, please help me, I can’t remember the Micromax phone
Model A3 2016, how to unlock?
And how to unlock the Jeans A509 phone, please tell me only not to factory settings
please tell me.
I forgot my pattern on my B105 tablet
I constantly enter every 30 seconds but never send it to the emeil
Full reset I can’t fix I don’t understand the hieroglyphs! (
help me please.
I do not remember the pattern.
Thank you in advance
Graphic key forgotten by the king phone model Samsyng Galaxy JI mini prime
Graphic key forgot phone model zte without deleting data
Hello. Did a reset using the buttons, to the factory settings.
When turned on, it still knocks out, enter the geologr.key or e-mail.
Samsung Galaxy J4 reset to factory, asks for the current pin from which the actual reset. That is, I don’t remember him, using a Google account is not an option, I don’t remember either. I tried to recover the password to the account through the number associated with this phone, send the code, enter the new password and so many times in a circle. What to do? Thank you in advance.
There must be some way to restore the account through the number. Try to do all this from your computer.
How to remove the pattern on a brand phone itel a14
Good day. Happy Old New Year. How to remove the pattern on the AINOL NOVO 9 Spark Quard Core tablet
How to unlock a forgotten Android pattern?
One of the ways to lock the screen of any smartphone is a picture, or pattern. The use of a protective pattern prevents accidental pressing of the touch buttons, and also restricts the access of unauthorized persons to the files of the device. It is important to come up with a not the simplest lock pattern, so that if the device is lost or stolen, it would be impossible for intruders to use it, but at the same time, the pattern should be well remembered by you, because it often happens that the owner forgets the pattern of locking his Android device If this happened to you, then it is for you that we presented in this article the top 5 ways to unlock a smartphone without using the original lock pattern.
How to unlock Android without a pattern using a factory reset
You can remove the lock pattern by resetting all phone settings to factory defaults. It should be borne in mind that the smartphone files will also be deleted. However, if you backed up your content, you can restore it completely later. On newer Android phones, you will need to enter your Google account username and password to reset all settings. For devices manufactured before 2016, these measures are not required.
Enter recovery mode on your smartphone. For different Android devices, the methods of switching to this mode are slightly different.
After entering recovery mode, select the “Wipe data / factory reset” option. When prompted to erase device data, select “Yes”.
Then select the “Reboot system now” option.
Now you can restore all the necessary data from the backup and set a new password / pin code / screen lock pattern.
When you forgot your Android pattern, what to do you can restore access through your Google account
If your device is connected to a Wi-Fi network and has Android 4.4 or lower, then you can use the restoration of access to the contents of the phone through your Google account.
Enter any invalid pattern key combinations at least 5 times.
Several options will appear at the bottom of the screen, from which you need to select “Forgot pattern”.
You will be taken to the screen unlock menu. Here enter the username and password for your Google account used on your smartphone. If you entered the PIN code of the backup copy in advance, you can also use this PIN code to unlock the screen.
Click “OK”, after which the phone will be unlocked, and you can set a new screen lock pattern
How to unlock the screen by entering safe mode
If you use a third-party application to lock the screen that offers additional functions (for example, a snapshot of the front camera when the password is entered incorrectly 3 times or using your own text in the slider, etc.), then you can disable the screen lock pattern by entering the device into safe mode.
Activate the shutdown menu on the smartphone screen. Press the “Power off” button and hold it for a short time.
A notification will appear on the screen that the phone has been put into safe mode. Select “OK”.
After booting the device in safe mode, go to Settings, then select the application that secures your phone lock and uninstall it, or simply clear the data.
After starting the smartphone in normal mode, the pattern will be disabled.
How to unlock a forgotten pattern on an Android phone using the Find My Device service
Find My Device allows Android users to remotely control their device to locate a missing phone or to lock / unlock it. To remove the pattern on your smartphone, go to the service page https://www.google.com/Android/devicemanager on any other device.
On the service page, log into the Google account used on your phone.
If your device is not automatically detected, select it from the list of available devices manually. Select the “Block” option.
Enter the new password for your smartphone twice and click “Block” again.
Now enter the new password on the locked phone. After that, you can configure a new unlock pattern or any other type of lock in the device settings.
What to do if you forgot your pattern. 4uKey for Android professional utility
Cases of a forgotten password / pin code / pattern are not uncommon, that’s why the 4uKey for Android program was created for just such situations. The utility allows you to remove the lock of your Android device with just a couple of mouse clicks without using additional data.
Install 4uKey for Android on your PC. Use a USB cable to connect your smartphone to your PC.
Run the utility. In the program window, click “Delete”.
After the data has been verified, the removal of the pattern lock will begin.
When prompted to erase device data, select “OK”.
Then put your phone into recovery mode. The program window will display step-by-step instructions on how to do this.
Select “Next”. Use the prompts on the computer screen to restore your phone to factory settings, and then restart it. The lock pattern will be removed from the device.
So, a forgotten smartphone screen lock pattern can still be restored. Based on your own needs (whether it is important to save the data or not) and the available data (whether you know the login and password of your Google account), choose any method and share in the comments which method is right for you!
How to unlock your phone with a fingerprint
To unlock the phone with a fingerprint, you need to touch the special reader (located on the back panel) with your index finger. There are backup options. a pattern or a code; Smart unlocking offers alternative options.
Full factory reset via Recovery
- turn on the phone;
- simultaneously hold down the volume rocker and reboot;
- upon displaying the manufacturer’s logo, lower the buttons;
- wait until the smartphone restarts;
- perform the transition Wipe data / factory reset “/ Wipe data / factory reset
Confirm the operation. On older models, you need to press the buttons that are located on the side. On new products, buttons with these functions are located on the sensor itself.
Tips for avoiding future problems
To avoid hard unlocking, experts recommend:
- make a backup;
- apply smart unlocking;
- write pin-code.
The first option assumes all important information to be stored on an additional source. Use smart unlock initially. Well, if you prefer the classic blocking options, then write down the password in a notepad. Despite the simplicity of memorizing the date of birth and phone number, experts do not recommend using such combinations. They’re easy to hack.
How to unlock Honor and Huawei smartphone if forgot password / key?
“How to unlock Honor and Huawei phone if forgot password?”. an important question in 2021, when it was not possible to remember the secret combination. The user is at a loss as to what he could have indicated. He begins to randomly introduce ill-conceived combinations, further aggravating the situation. Read about the solution to this problem below.
Forgot Password Pattern on ANY Huawei Smartphone HUAWEI / | HARD RESET How To.- GSM GUIDE
Is it possible to restore access without losing data?
After purchasing a new gadget, many users set a password to protect personal information from strangers. Setting pin codes greatly simplifies the operation of the gadget when you have to carry it in your. from pressing unnecessary buttons, etc. But problems start when you forget your password. You can restore access only after a full reset of the phone to factory settings. This means that saving data on the gadget will not work. But older models are the exception to this rule. These smartphones have a special button that allows you to restore access.
What to do if you forgot your Private Space password?
To solve this problem, Android offers an alternative. to answer simple questions. They are installed when the gadget is turned on for the first time. If you did not do this initially, the only option to fix the problem is to delete.
How to Unlock Huawei and Honor Phone If Forgot Password
Methods for unlocking Huawei and Honor phones, if you forgot the pattern, are a little similar on any Android.
- Google account. an easy option for Jimail mail owners;
- factory reset. requires more attention, but is also possible.
The first option functions after pressing the “Forgot the access code?” Button. But on newer gadgets, this option is simply not displayed. The second option involves the complete deletion of data.
Another way to unlock is the ADB program, which offers to customize Android using a PC. But the method only works with “USB Debugging”.
- Download Android Studio.
- Open the TEMP folder.
- Double click on Android-sdk.7z.
- Extract platform-tools to any other location, and then drag to the root of the C drive.
- Change the folder name in ADB to make it easier to use later.
- Connect the device and new drivers to it.
If automatic drivers were not taken into account during the manufacture, then install the universal version. by downloading the Google USB Driver using the Device Manager.
- Activate Command Prompt by pressing Win R.
- In the line write cmd, confirm “OK”.
To reset the digital password, open the ADB folder, in the command line, enter cd c: / adb.
Next, write the code, as in the picture. Reboot your device. The gadget may ask for ROOT rights before entering codes. To get them you need to unblock Bootloader.
If you have any questions or complaints. let us know
- Download Android SDK.
- Unzip the file;
- Select Android SDK Platform-tools in the open window.
- Select Install Packages, “Accept license / Android SDK Manager.
- Open “Settings, select” About phone “.
- Click on “Build number” until you become a developer.
- Click on “USB Debugging”.
Go to emui.huawei.com/en/plugin.php?ID=unlockmod=detail. To display the code:
- turn off the gadget;
- wait until the smartphone starts working in Fastboot;
- connect a mobile gadget via USB to a PC;
Enter the Android SDK and hold Shift and write the command.
There may be difficulties when activating the ways to unlock Honor and Huawei phone. about them below.
Unlock with Find My Device
If you do not know how to unlock a Huawei phone, the PIN code from which you cannot remember, but, as in the previous case, you know the details of your Google account, then you can use the very convenient Google Find My Device function. In this case, your data will be deleted, but later you can restore it from a Google backup (if available).
To use Find My Device to unlock your Huawei phone, follow these steps.
- On any other device available to you (phone, tablet, computer) go to http://www.google.com/Android/find.
- To enter your account, enter the login and password of your Google account.
- In the list of devices associated with this account (if there are more than one), select the locked Huawei phone.
From the three available options, select “Block”.
Change lock password via Google account
Provided you have Android 4.4 or higher installed on your Huawei phone, you can unlock your device using your Google account. Please note that it is a prerequisite to use this method that you know your Google Account details that you use on this Huawei phone. A big plus of this option is the fact that after unlocking the phone, all the data stored on it will be saved unchanged, as well as the user settings of the device. In addition, this method does not require access to additional software and investment of funds.
If you want to know how to unlock Huawei p20 Lite using this method, read the detailed description of the steps you need to take, below.
Enter an arbitrary password on your device several times, and then click on the appeared inscription “Forgot pattern“.
Next, enter your Google account details: username (i.e., email address) and password.
How to unlock your Huawei phone if you forgot your PIN
If you have forgotten the screen lock password on your smartphone, the first solution that comes to your mind is, of course, restoring your phone to factory settings. This method removes all user data and settings, including the screen lock. Thus, you can return the device to its original state (and therefore unlocked) and again freely use it. However, many phone owners hope that there is a way that will solve this problem without resorting to the destruction of files, sometimes very valuable to the user. We hasten to please you. there really is such a way, and not one! It will not work in all situations, but, in any case, the choice of the method depends only on you. Later in our article, we will take a look at some of the best solutions to remove screen lock on Huawei phone; some of which still provide for the deletion of phone data, and some allow you to save it.
Best Way to Unlock Huawei Phone without Password
Let’s start with the most optimal option. referring to a professional program to remove the screen lock password on Android devices. 4uKey for Android. This method, firstly, is characterized by high efficiency of the result, that is, with the help of this program you can easily unlock your smartphone. Secondly, you can do it in an extremely short time and without any special efforts. You will not need any additional knowledge or instructions, the program itself will show you further actions using the interface buttons.
- The result will not be long in coming: your phone will be unlocked in just a few minutes, and you will need to complete just three simple steps.
- This program supports 99% of Android devices, which means it can be useful if you have devices from another manufacturer or in the future when you change your phone to a device of another brand.
- You don’t need to remember your Google account information to unlock your phone.
- The process of unlocking your smartphone using this program is absolutely safe; for each Android device, the program automatically detects the system and prepares the corresponding test profile.
- The program allows you to reset any type of screen lock: password, pin code, pattern or fingerprint. The program is available for installation in Russian.
- To evaluate the interface and functionality of the program, you can download a free trial version from the developer’s website.
To learn how to remove password from Huawei phone using Tenorshare 4uKey for Android, please see the guide below.
Download the installation file of the program from the official site of the Tenorshare developer, install it on your computer and run the program. Then connect your Huawei phone to PC with USB cable.
After the program detects your Huawei phone, select the “Delete” option in the program window.
In the appeared warning about deleting all data on the phone, click “OK”.
Thus, the PIN code (password, picture) set on the lock screen of your Huawei phone will be deleted and you can use your device again. If you have a backup copy of your data, you can easily restore important data back to your phone.
How to Unlock Huawei Phone without Password
Almost all modern smartphones have a screen lock password. The type of lock can be anything depending on the personal preferences of the owner of the device: an alphabetic password, a digital pin code, a pattern, or even a fingerprint. This measure is intended primarily to protect your personal data from being viewed by third parties. However, we are all human and we often forget even the combinations we use every day. In case you have forgotten the unlock password for your Huawei smartphone, the task of regaining control over your device becomes extremely important. In our article, we will analyze in detail what can be done for you, as the owner of the phone, in a similar situation. to find out the most effective and efficient solutions.
Using ADB to Remove Password on Huawei
If you can’t remember the exact details of your Google account, but really want to take back control of your phone, try unlocking it using the ADB (Android Debug Bridge) utility. This method, however, is only suitable for those who have some knowledge of information technology. Below is an instruction on how to use this utility to unlock a Huawei smartphone without a password.
- Connect your phone to PC with a USB cable.
- Open a browser on your PC, go to the page https://developer.Android.com/studio/command-line/adb.html and download the ADB utility from it.
- Run the installation and download all required packages to your computer.
Open a command prompt window and enter the adb shell rm /data/system/gesture.key command and then press the Enter key.
Unlocking Huawei Smartphone in Safe Mode
And the last option, which we will analyze in our article, is to switch the phone to safe mode in order to unlock the screen. To do this, follow the attached instructions.
- On your Huawei phone, hold down the power button until a menu appears on the screen with a list of available options.
- Press and hold your finger on the Power off option.
When prompted to enter Safe Mode, select “OK”.
How to create a backup?
Attention! A reset will erase all data on your Huawei Honor 7C phone. If you have not backed up your contacts, images, videos, documents and everything else, then you must do so, otherwise you will lose all personal information that was on the device.
To avoid losing your data, follow these guidelines.
- Transfer photos, documents and videos to your computer via USB cable. You can also use Google Photos to backup images, and Google Drive cloud service is suitable for documents and folders, but you can upload the number of files to it. You will have to pay to expand storage.
- In order not to lose contacts and applications, activate cloud sync in the settings. Go to the path “System”. “Advanced”. “Backup”. Enable Google Account Backup.
Once done, you can Hard Reset Huawei Honor 7C.
Is it possible to reset a smartphone via hisuite?
Resetting the settings on Honor via a computer is not possible. the program only sees the data folders stored on the device. But with the help of a proprietary application from Huawei, you can quickly clear the internal memory of your smartphone from unnecessary files, for this:
- Download HiSuite from the official site and install it on your PC.
- Connect the smartphone and computer with a cable.
- Open the contents of Honor.
- In the left column of the menu, select the category that you want to clear.
- Delete unnecessary files.
Thus, you can remove all unnecessary photos, videos, screenshots, contacts or applications in a few clicks.
Reset huawei with one click
Recently, the Huawei series smartphone has great popularity in the market and has huge popularity among people. As for me, a few days ago, I just bought the latest Huawei smartphone, the Huawei P9. Like the rest of us nowadays, for the safe use of smartphones, we usually tend to lock our phone screen with patterns, passwords and fingerprints, so other people cannot easily peek into our personal information stored in our phone memory.
As for me, I prefer a password to lock my phone, Huawei P9 screen, so that I can keep my data safe. Also, when faced with a situation where I accidentally lost my phone, perhaps because of the password, the people who picked up my phone could not easily start it.
But unfortunately, I once did a stupid thing that I forgot the password I set earlier so that I could not unlock the Huawei P9’s screen lock to use my phone. You really couldn’t imagine how pleased I was and how excited I was.
Luckily, when I asked my friends for help, they introduced me to the helpful Huawei Data Recovery software and said it was just a piece of cake to unlock the lock screen without losing our data on Android devices after using the software.
That being said, of course, I couldn’t wait to try this software immediately. To be honest, I found this a useful software for me to unlock the lock screen. Just four steps. Here are the steps that I share with you.
Solutions to the problem
At the moment, there are several options for solving the problem. They differ in the degree of complexity and the number of steps required to exit tablet mode in Windows 10. But almost all methods are effective. They help solve the problem and return the computer desktop to its usual look. These are the ways:
- Toggle in action center. Windows 10 has an updated Action Center. And in it there are tiles for turning on or off certain functions of the operating system. There you can also find a button to switch to tablet mode or turn it off.
- Options menu. It saves in those situations if the toggle tiles are not in the notification center for some reason. But the number of actions in order to turn off this mode increases greatly.
So, there are two ways to solve the problem. And now we will analyze both in detail. If you find the tile you want in the notification center, then you are in luck. And if not, then you have to work a little before removing the tablet mode on Windows 10. So, let’s look at the first option.
If using a fingerprint reader
For devices that use a fingerprint reader to protect personal data, there is another great way to unlock. To use it, you will need to sign in to your Google account on your computer, tablet, or any other device. Then go to the blocking tab of the lost device, and agree with the requirements of the system.
If everything is done correctly, a button will appear prompting you to lock the device, clear the digital and pattern keys. After confirming this action, it remains to set a new password and unlock the smartphone with it.
What is this beast
What does Android System Recovery 3e mean? This is a kind of BIOS for a mobile device. Any operating system has its own BIOS. a basic input / output system that can work even if the main OS is damaged. Sometimes the BIOS does not look like a standard one (as, for example, in Android devices).
It serves to restore the functionality of a smartphone or tablet, apply critical updates or reset to factory settings. The Android System Recovery 3e menu has many items that correspond to one or another action.
That is why this article was written. Android System Recovery, the instructions for which are absolutely necessary, is a powerful tool for setting up and reanimating a smartphone. You need to know everything about how to use this recovery in order not to spend money on masters.
A partial reset saves all user data, installed applications, photos, screenshots and videos in the device’s memory. Only:
Partial reset of Honor phone step by step:
- Open the settings menu.
- Go to the “System” section.
- Click on the line “Reset”.
- Activate “Reset all settings”.
- Confirm Action.
The procedure will be the same for all Huawei smartphones. Both the Honor 20s Pro (or Lite) and the older 7a are dumped on the same principle. There is only a slight difference in the arrangement of the menu items. If it is difficult to find the “Reset” menu item in the phone, you need to use the search.
Note! If you select the “Reset network settings” item in the same menu, the system will reset the network information, as well as the Bluetooth and Wi-Fi parameters.
How to prevent huawei honor from being locked. guidelines
Unlocking a smartphone after several attempts to enter the wrong password is a rather long procedure, albeit possible. Depending on the version of the operating system, your phone model and the year of manufacture, the method of accessing the device also changes.
Be prepared to try almost all methods, and only a few will work.
- In order not to face such troubles, first of all, always remember or write down your login information.
- Try not to change the phone number or email address to which the device is linked.
- Don’t make your pattern too hard to reproduce.
- Also, blocking can occur due to system operations with the phone. For example, flashing, installing an unofficial shell, incorrectly obtaining ROOT rights.