Streaming via Youtube
You can watch the YouTube app on your phone. bringing it to the big screen wirelessly. Step-by-step instructions on how to connect YouTube to a Samsung TV:
- If there is no corresponding application on the phone, you need to download it through the Play Market.
- Next, we run the program and go to the parameters. There is a Watch on TV item. you need to activate it.
- The TV must also have YouTube installed. In the settings you need to activate the manual connection mode.
- The password that appears on the TV screen must be entered on the smartphone. Then connect to the TV by agreeing to translate the image in the app.
How to enable Miracast WIDI support on Samsung TV?
It is very easy to enable the ability to broadcast the screen from a mobile device via Miracast or WIDI to Smart TV. It is enough to go to the menu before connecting the phone, then go to the “Network” section and turn on the Miracast / Intel’s WiDi function, and then use the remote control to select the desired source.
Mobile High-Definition Link (MHL)
Many budget smartphones support the MHL standard. However, they need a special adapter to connect to TV. Using MHL, you can send a signal from the display of a mobile device to TV. plays from your phone on TV, watch photos and even run games.
Among the disadvantages of this connection method, it can be noted that the adapter requires an additional 5V power supply. At the same time, a FullHD picture is transmitted with interference, not to mention 4K. Smartphones supporting this standard have not been found on sale for a long time, since today there are many more modern and high-quality screen mirroring methods.
Using a router
Using a router, you can connect your mobile device to your Samsung TV. To do this, you need to do the following:
- Go to the main menu of the TV, find the “Network” submenu, click on “Wireless network”.
- From the list of available Wi-Fi networks, select yours, dial the network security key.
After these steps, through TV, you can see and play media files from the phone (provided that it is also connected to your home network).
Via HDMI cable
Using an HDMI cable, you can carry out better data transmission than USB. Any TV is equipped with a corresponding connector, but a special adapter is required for a mobile device (or you can purchase a special HDMI. Micro USB cable). The sequence for setting how to display the phone screen on TV is as follows:
- Turn off TV.
- Then we connect the smartphone and TV with an HDMI cable.
- Turn on TV. The setting will happen automatically.
To access the phone directory, you need to select the signal source. HDMI1 (the very first active icon).
This technology will work if both devices support Miracast and DLNA technologies, and both are connected to the same wireless Wi-Fi network. A step-by-step instruction for Android smartphone users on how to connect a phone to a TV via Wi-Fi as a media server will look like this:
- Go to the Play Market and find the DLNA Server application there.
- Next, open the program and add a new server, which should be named. the name of the home wireless network.
- We go to the “Root” submenu to select the folders that need to be shared in order to view their contents on the TV.
- In the main menu, activate the newly created server.
- Open the TV settings. In the submenu “” select this server to connect.
- All folders available for viewing are displayed on the TV screen.
Now you can open photos and audio on the TV directly from the directory of the mobile device. This method does not imply the ability to broadcast the smartphone screen to TV.
For iOS devices, the connection order is slightly different. For Samsung Smart TV, you need to download a special application. Instructions on how to connect a smartphone to a Samsung TV:
- Make sure both devices are connected to the same access point.
- Then install the AllShare service on TV.
- For iPhone, download an application from the AppStore to connect to a TV. You can choose from Belkin MediaPlay, iMediaShare, TV Assist, Twonky Beam. The principle of operation of programs is not much different from each other.
- In the application menu, select the desired device from the list of available devices.
Wi-Fi Direct Connection
This method does not allow you to fully broadcast the image from the phone to the TV. It can only be used to view files stored on a mobile device. Opening a browser or other Internet applications on the TV screen will not work.
To connect your phone to the TV in this way, you must first set up your mobile device:
1. Open the parameters, then the Wi-Fi settings (usually this is the first item in Android phones).
2. Expand additional parameters (three dots in the upper right corner).
Click on the inscription Wi-Fi Direct.
After setting up the phone, turn on Direct on the TV. For TV Samsung, the instruction is as follows:
1. On the remote, press the “Menu” key, then “Network”.
In the submenu that opens, we find the line “Prog. AR “and enable this option.
After the above steps, you need to take the smartphone again and connect to the created access point by selecting it from the list of available connections in the Wi-Fi settings. To open a media file from a smartphone and watch it on TV, you need to find the file on your mobile device and click “Share”.
To connect an iPhone to a Samsung TV, you need the Smart View app (requires at least version 7 of iOs). Step-by-step instructions on how to connect your phone to a TV via Wi-Fi:
- Go to AppStore and download SmartView through it.
- Make sure TV and mobile device are connected to the same Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Open SmartView, select your TV from the list and link devices.
- Connection completed, now you can control the TV remotely via a smartphone.
The application provides the following set of functions:
- Using your phone as a remote control.
- “Dual View”. a function that makes it possible to display images from the phone to TV and vice versa.
- Smart Hub Gadgets.
- Ability to turn off TV using Bluetooth (may not work on some models).
- Using your smartphone as a gamepad.
- Putting TV into sleep mode.
For a Samsung TV, this connection method is the most convenient and multifunctional, and, moreover, the SIMplest. There is a SIMilar application for Android phones.
The main problems due to which the image may not be broadcast
In most cases, image broadcasting cannot be configured on an outdated TV without Smart TV support, for example, Samsung, Dexp, Haier, LG (this requires additional equipment: a set-top box or a special adapter).
Connecting a phone using HDMI technology
I must say right away that this is the SIMplest of all. What is required for such a connection:
- HDMI port on the TV and micro-HDMI on the phone, and, of course, a cable with such outputs.
- Then you need to go to the TV settings and set as the signal source. HDMI.
Some TVs require manual adjustment of the HDMI signal. In a special window, we drive in the resolution and reception frequency. They can be found in the TV specifications
You can also use special converters that give you the ability to use the existing inputs and outputs for signal transmission. For example, if there is no micro-HDMI connector, you can take a micro-USB-HDMI converter (adapter) and connect it using an HDMI-HDMI cable.
How to connect your phone to a TV using USB
In this case, any connected device will be treated as an external storage device. SIMply put, so that you do not connect to the TV, it will see the USB flash drive. The connection can be established via a USB. micro-USB cable, such cables are mainly supplied with phones. And yet, with such a connection, you cannot display the picture on the TV screen, the phone can only be used as a flash drive.
How to connect your phone to a TV using a wireless connection (Wi-Fi)
For me personally, the issue of wireless connection of devices is very interesting, and it is SIMply impossible to describe it in a few words. Most manufacturers have equipped their products with special Smart Share technology. this is the case with LG, thanks to which you can do all the same things as with a wired connection. Most likely, devices integrate Wi-Fi modules.
How to connect a phone to a TV and what will come of it
Before connecting a phone to a TV, it is important to know that a phone in tandem with a Samsung or Sony TV can do the following things:
- Play multimedia files (, music, etc.)
- Using the phone as an external storage (like a USB flash drive)
As expected, in my articles I talk about all the ways to solve the problem, so that I can certainly help you. Connecting a phone to a TV depends only on one factor. the connectors. I.e,
- The type and number of connectors available on your equipment
- Connection cables
As a result, you will have to choose.
Why is it needed?
First, let’s figure out why you still need to connect the phone to the TV and what is the point. The need to connect your phone to a TV may arise if, for example, you need to watch some and photo files with your family on a large screen. Or maybe you wanted to play an interesting application and connected your phone to the TV for a thrill. In general, there can be a lot of options.
How to connect phone to TV via Wi-Fi and usb connection?
Friends, hello! I continue to work out useful information, and today I will tell you how to connect the phone to the TV and whether it can be done at all. It’s no secret that modern phones have enormous potential, which is several times greater than the capabilities of the first computer machines. Therefore, many are interested in the question, but how to make the devices suddenly interact with a friend. We will talk about one of these topics today. You
So, today I told you about three ways to connect your phone to your TV. Your task is to choose which one is right for you, or rather your technique. In this article, you are once again convinced that mastering new technologies is a very interesting activity, and the question of how to connect a phone to a TV will no longer bother you.
Lastly, I would like to ask you to vote and like the article, and also do not forget to ask questions in the comments. I answer always and to everyone in the shortest possible time. Peace to you all, friends, and good health, my dear!
It is far from always possible to transfer an image from a phone to a TV via a USB cable. I mean a cable with a standard USB connector on one end and miniUSB or microUSB on the other. Sometimes it turns out that the smartphone acts as an external data carrier, but this option is more convenient when viewing multimedia on a PC, but not on a TV.
A more reliable way would be to connect via USB-C, a new type of connector that is increasingly found on flagship devices. Huawei has implemented this on such models as Mate 10, 10 Pro; Mate 20, 20X, 20 Pro; Mate X; P20, P20 Pro; P30, P30 Pro, as well as Honor Note 10, Honor View 20. These phones have a built-in “Easy Projection” function, which, like Samsung DeX, is a variant of the “desktop” mode, allowing you to connect mobile phones to monitors and peripherals. have to use them as computers.
Adapters with USB Type-C can be connected, depending on the connector on the second end, to VGA, DVI, mini DP, Display Port or HDMI ports.
Wired Huawei Phone to TV
Connecting one device to another using wires and cables is the traditional and most reliable way. There are plenty of options with the standards used here.
Since there are several versions and physical interfaces of MHL (Mobile High-Definition Link), you will need to purchase a special adapter. The main thing is that this standard is supported by the smartphone itself. Huawei has models Ascend D Quad, Ascend D1, Ascend D1 Quad, Ascend D1 Quad X and some other devices.
The advantages of MHL are that this standard allows you to use the microUSB port as a standard HDMI to SIMultaneously transmit both image and sound to a TV receiver from a mobile device. Before connecting the adapter, the TV and phone are turned off and then turned on again. Communication is configured automatically. Sometimes problems arise. In this case, the transmission via MHL (HDMI) is selected in the TV and smartphone settings.
To find out if your phone or tablet uses the standard described above, you can download a free program called “MHL Checker” from Google Play. Once installed, a single click on the “Check” button starts the test and returns the result. But many users question the accuracy of the check, so it’s still better to contact the manufacturer for relevant information.
Multiple Ways to Connect Huawei Phone to TV
Mirroring the screen of your Android device on your TV can be extremely useful if you want to show your friends or family members or photos taken during an interesting trip, for example. “Screen Mirroring” or “Screen Mirroring” is available on the vast majority of smartphones running Android version 4.4.2 or higher.
In Huawei smartphones, the “MirrorShare” option is responsible for screen mirroring. There is a separate icon for it, which can be found on the notification shade among other quick launch options. It remains only to decide on the method of connecting the phone to the TV. There are two of them. wired and wireless.
Connect Huawei phone wirelessly to TV
1) Connection “over the air”, as a rule, does not cause any problems if the TV is from the category of “Smart TV” (released after 2010). In this case, he has the “AllShare Cast / AllShare Settings” settings in the menu, among which is the desired “Screen Mirroring” option. Now, to see what is displayed on the smartphone display on the big TV screen, you need:
- connect both devices to the same Wi-Fi hotspot;
- activate the “MirrorShare” function on your Huawei phone (by lowering the notification shade and clicking on the corresponding icon or open “Settings”, section “Device connection”);
- the smartphone will search for the device (the TV must be turned on), and after TV is displayed in the search window. When you click on it, the connection process will start;
- the TV screen will ask you to connect your phone. Huawei screen will be duplicated only after choosing the answer “Allow”.
2) Let’s say you need to connect Huawei to a TV, which, perhaps, is a Smart TV, but it was released a long time ago and does not support new wireless technologies (Miracast). What to do?
Today on sale you can find a number of wireless modules (dongles) that are designed to link TV with Android devices. Such a module is inserted into the HDMI port of the TV and provides it with a connection to your home Wi-Fi network.
The most popular dongles are Chromecast, Chromecast Ultra is a more expensive model that can also “stream” in 4K format. Google, however, does not guarantee that Huawei and Honor phones have the resources to run Chromecast. We can definitely say that a SIMpler dongle such as the Prestigio PMD-1 is suitable for them. Setting up and connecting, for example, Honor 9 Lite to TV via Wi-Fi via this module takes only 20 seconds. This is a cheaper and SIMpler option compared to Chromecast:
- Prestigio PMD-1 costs about 1000 rubles, Chromecast. from 2000 rubles and above.
- Prestigio uses the Miracast standard, which is analogous to Wi-Fi Direct, while Chromecast requires a Wi-Fi router.
The number of TV models supporting wireless Miracast connection is growing every year. However, one must take into account the fact that this standard has a resolution limitation. The maximum available resolution will be 1920 x 1200 pixels.
As a conclusion
Setting up the process of broadcasting the phone screen to the TV does not take much time and effort if the user chooses the best way to connect his Huawei smartphone to the TV. And for this, you must first of all carefully study the technical characteristics of your devices.
The popular Youtube app has support for streaming playback on other devices. To do this, you need:
- Launch Youtube.
- Select to view and run it.
- In the show window, click on the remote playback icon (top right) to open a window with available TVs.
- Select your TV in the list so that the starts playing on the screen.
Connecting Android to TB via Wi-Fi
In this topic, we will consider the situation when you need to connect Android to a TV using Wi-Fi, namely, we will show you how to play multimedia files on your TV and how to transfer a picture to your TV screen. We have previously explained how to control a TV from an Android device.
Play from phone to TV screen
After both devices are set up, we will tell you how you can connect Android to TV via Wi-Fi in several ways.
Through a standard player
This can be done using a standard player. All well-known manufacturers have started to build streaming functionality into standard players. In our example, we will play from an LG phone. For this:
- You need to go to the phone menu.
- Select an icon.
- Choose. which you want to watch, after which playback will start.
- Click on the streaming playback icon (phone with an arrow), in our model it is located on the top right.
- A window should open where all available devices are displayed. You need to click on the name of the TV on which you want to start playback.
- After that, on TB, no matter what mode it is in (the main thing is to be on), a confirmation request will appear. Confirm your consent with the remote control to start the show.
Note: Control (volume, rewind, change) is performed using the phone through the player interface.
Android as a media server
In this part of the article, we will tell you about Wi-Fi direct in Android for Smart TV, in other words, how to make Android a media server for your TV: then all multimedia files saved on the phone will be available for playback on the TV. That is, all control will be performed on TV, and the phone acts as a server. To create such a connection, follow these steps:
- Go to settings on Androіd.
- Select “Sharing and Connecting”.
- Click on the line “Media Server”.
- Check the box next to “Content access mode”, after which all available devices will be scanned on the same network with you.
- Grant or deny access for each found device in the appropriate windows.
- Then on the TV, press the “Change mode” button and select the name of your phone to open a menu with content.
- Manage content according to the instructions for your TV model.
Let’s immediately determine what we need to have in order to connect an Android phone to a TV using Wi-Fi.
- First of all, you need a TV with Smart TV, in our example, Samsung TVs will be used, this function is also supported by LG and Sony models of the high price segment.
- The TV does not need to have a Wi-Fi module, an Ethernet connector is enough. in this case, the connection to the network will be made with a cable through a router.
- Smart TV must be configured with an Internet connection, according to the instructions for your model.
- Both devices (phone and TV) must be connected to the same network (to the same router), be it cable or Wi-Fi.
TV as a phone monitor
This function is called Miracast and can be very convenient, because the display shows exactly the same picture as you, for example, on a smartphone. It doesn’t matter if you are playing a game or just surfing the Internet, everything will be displayed exactly on the Smart TV screen.
To connect in this way, do the following:
- Go to settings on Android.
- Open “Sharing and Connection”.
- Tap on the Miracast line to open a window with a search for supported devices, and turn on the rocker.
- Click on the name of your TV.
- On TV, confirm the consent to connect with the remote control to start displaying what is shown and displaying your phone.
Connecting your phone to a TV via Wi-Fi
Modern telephones have a huge number of useful features besides calls and messages. Internet access, viewing and photos, games. an incomplete list of their capabilities. The only inconvenience is the screen size. But you can use your gadget and not strain your eyes if you know how to connect your phone to a TV via Wi-Fi.
Ways to connect your phone to a TV via Wi-Fi
For unlimited use of the connection, before connecting your phone to the TV via Wi-Fi, you need to install a special application on your communicator. It is easy to find it on the Internet for any device model and download it for free.
6 ways to connect your phone to your TV via Wi-Fi:
- connect both devices to the same Wi-Fi network through special programs on the TV. For example, allshare from samsung or smartshare from LG;
- cable connection of the TV to the Internet does not require Wi-Fi support on the latter to connect to the communicator.
- smartphones with the Android operating system have a Wi-Fi Direct program, which connects directly to the TV signal receiver;
- establish the connection of the TV and phone to the same router. You will get a local network in which they will work together;
- if the question is only in reproduction. then you can use the player. But this is possible only for a TV with the Smart TV function and must be connected to the same network as the smartphone;
- the Youtube mobile application allows watchings on remote devices. Device requirements are the same as in the previous paragraph.
The specific method you choose depends a lot on your TV options. Note that in almost all cases, a prerequisite is to connect to the same network.
Is it possible to connect a phone via a router? Many have a home network set up and when solving this problem, you need to connect your phone through a router. In this case, in two out of four methods, this happens. All smartphones have the option of connecting to wireless networks in general and Wi-Fi in particular. Through it, the smartphone is connected to the router, and with it to the devices of the local network.
TV manufacturers are interested in producing products that meet consumer needs. Communicators, in turn, are equipped with all the necessary options. As a result, it is possible to combine the functions and advantages of the two technical means. And to do it in a convenient way, without wires and additional funds.
Currently, one of the latest developments is the connection of the gadget to the TV via Wi-Fi. This technology has become popular with Internet users.
Next, we will consider the connection aLGorithm of the SIMplest and most reliable methods.
Wi-Fi Direct. Connect your phone to a TV over Wi-Fi directly using the Wi-Fi Direct function. This is the most versatile way, it is based on the presence of the function on both devices. The connection will be made directly without using a router via Wi-Fi.
First of all, we set up the gadget: go to the settings folder, find a wireless network, where we activate the Wi-Fi Direct function. After that, an activation confirmation message appears.
Wi-Fi Direct technology works the same on all TVs that support the Smart function and are also equipped with a Wi-Fi module. This option is also supported on modern mobile phones. The main task is to connect devices to each other without the need to obtain an access point. Recognition of a mobile phone by a TV takes place as a multimedia device.
Note! To properly connect the smartphone to the TV, you need to turn on the Wi-Fi Direct mode, and select the Share mode on the TV.
Modern Android phones support Miracast. The wireless standard is released by Intel. Unfortunately, there are slight delays when using Miracast. This only applies to broadcasting an image from a mobile phone directly to a TV screen.
Features of connecting the phone to TVs from different manufacturers
Today you can buy TVs of the most popular brands such as Philips, PanaSonyk, LG, Thomson, which offer many interesting features. Among them it should be noted:
What you need to connect TV with a mobile phone
DLNA is the most widely used wireless standard and is designed for most TVs. In this case, TV-devices must have the function of connecting to Wi-Fi.
Note! Android smartphone owners should use the dedicated BubbleUPnP application so they can transfer music and photos from their mobile to TV.
Comparing Miracast and Airplay, DLNA display quality is not very good. This application is designed to transfer music, photos and other media files. In order to perform the actions correctly, step-by-step instructions are presented:
- Initially, you need to select the HOME option, and then you will have to select “Network”. “Wi-Fi Direct”. “Enable”.
- Then the user goes to the section “Wi-Fi Direct Settings”.
- Selects the TV name displayed on the TV screen with Wi-Fi Direct device.
How to connect your phone to a TV via Wi-Fi
Modern smartphones that support the Android or iOS operating system provide users with all the functions that are present on every PC. Smartphones are equipped with advanced cameras that allow users to capture interesting moments from their lives. In order to present beautiful pictures to relatives and friends /, you need to connect your smartphone to TV.
When purchasing a new TV, people often wonder how to connect through their smartphone on their own without the help of a professional. Sometimes even a modern TV with a Smart version needs to be set up. Only after that you can transfer content from a mobile phone or tablet to the big screen. The article discusses several ways:
- 2 devices are connected to one Wi-Fi network, you need to install a special program on your home TV. Mostly recommend allshare for TV samsung or smartshare for LG;
- when the TV is cabled to the network, Wi-Fi support is not required;
- smartphones that have an Android operating system also support Wi-Fi Direct. This serves to connect to a TV signal receiver;
- in order to connect a TV to a smartphone, you need to purchase a router. The connection is via a local network;
- for playback, you can use a regular player. This function is presented only for TVs that support the Smart TV function and must be connected to the same network as the iPhone or Android itself;
- using the Youtube mobile application, you can watchs on remote devices.
Note! When choosing a specific method, you need to be aware of the functions of your TV. In almost all cases, a prerequisite is connection to a single network.
Equally important is the connection of the smartphone via a router. If the house has a home network, then you will have to use a router. All modern mobile phones are equipped with a communication option to gain access to a wireless network. Through the Internet, you can easily connect to the router using a mobile device.
Lightning Digital AV adapter
You need a special adapter to connect your iPhone to your TV. Lightning can deliver 1080p images.
Note! IPhone users can instantly convert lower quality images to HD.
Setting up for Android. Chromecast: SIMple But Expensive Streaming
Those who want to use the wireless broadcast of media files from a mobile phone with the Android operating system to TV, then you need to choose the SIMplest option. Users are encouraged to use a Chromecast or Chromecast 2 streaming stick. This stick was released by Google.
The user can easily upgrade his TV if the TV has special network connection functions.
Important! By default, Chromecast adds a lot of media content to the TV, YouTube and the Chrome browser.
Options for connecting your phone to TV
In practice, several options are considered in order to properly connect the phone to TV.
Connect your phone to a TV over Wi-Fi directly using the Wi-Fi Direct function. This is the most versatile way, it is based on the presence of the function on both devices. The connection will be made directly without using a router via Wi-Fi.
The first step is to configure the gadget. This is what the step-by-step stage looks like:
- Open the settings folder, find a wireless network where you want to activate the Wi-Fi Direct function. After that, an activation confirmation message appears.
Note! To complete the process, you need to prepare a blue screen, go to the menu, find the network item, install the Wi-Fi Direct function and select a device. this is a phone. The request is sent to connect. It remains to confirm on the smartphone the permission to access the new device.
Using the AirDroid App
In addition to viewing files on your smartphone, this application provides full synchronization of your phone with your computer. Connecting to a computer via Wi-Fi is carried out in several stages.
- Download the program on Google Play.
- We launch the program. Registration can be skipped.
- The application highlights the address where you can go on the computer and establish a connection via Wi-Fi.
- Enter the specified address in the browser and confirm the Wi-Fi connection on the phone.
It is important to remember that the Android device and the computer must be connected to the same network. In this case, if a router is used, a wired connection can be used for the computer, and the smartphone will connect via Wi-Fi. If difficulties arise during the synchronization phase, the smartphone may be connected via mobile Internet.
After confirmation of synchronization, the connection to the phone is established. Almost any action that can be performed can be done remotely, via a computer and a Wi-Fi connection. The interface is designed as a separate desktop. The upper right corner displays information about the device and the amount of free memory. Below is a control panel with which you can send files and folders from your computer to the device.
The icons on this desktop work like menu items on the phone itself. For example, the call log displays full call details. In this case, synchronization is performed in both directions. with the ability not only to view records, but also to delete them. Changes will be applied on the phone.
When you open contacts, all numbers in the smartphone’s memory are displayed. It will be possible to send an SMS or call to people from the address book using a computer.
Among the interesting functions of the application, one can note the use of the camera of the device on Android. There are not so many practical applications of this feature, because the phone is already within the range of the Wi-Fi signal.
Connecting to the device’s screen via Wi-Fi also works in the same streaming mode. There may be a delay when updating information, but it is not long enough to interfere with work.
AirDroid also provides full access to the smartphone’s file system, just like ES File Explorer. Data on the phone is transferred via Wi-Fi both for reading and writing.
We independently connect the phone to the computer via Wi-Fi
The SIMplest solution to connect your Android phone to your computer via Wi-Fi is ES File Explorer. The application is free and has an intuitive interface, but most Android phone owners limit themselves to using it only as a file manager. To open the network capabilities of the program, you must:
- Download the app on Google Play
- Connect your smartphone to the same Wi-Fi network to which your computer is connected. Open the program, open the menu on the left, expand the “Network” tab.
- Go to the “Network. LAN ”and click the“ Scan ”button. A quick search will display all devices connected to your Wi-Fi point.
- After selecting the required computer or smartphone, you can use its file system.
If the connection is successful, all computer directories available for public use will be displayed.
To open files from a phone to a computer via Wi-Fi, it is recommended to use another menu item: “Network. FTP “. No authentication or selection of additional settings is required. The application will independently create an FTP server on the smartphone, open the required port and provide a ready-made link for connection.
You can view or download files from your phone via Wi-Fi in any browser. It is enough to enter the specified data into its address bar.
If, in addition to viewing files, downloading from an Android device or uploading folders to it is required, this can be done through the standard applications of the operating system. To do this, just enter the server address, which was provided by the program, directly into the “Explorer” line. Directories located in the smartphone’s memory will open in the same form as files with folders on the computer itself.
Solving possible problems
If you cannot connect your phone to your computer via Wi-Fi using any of the suggested methods, the restrictions may be set by your router. In some cases, in its settings, a mode can be set in which various devices in the local network do not have a direct connection with each other, but are used exclusively to access the Internet.
You can change the settings in the control panel of the router.
For Huawei: “Home network. Wi-Fi Settings. Wi-Fi Encryption. Enable Access Point Isolation “.
For TP-Link routers, the corresponding item is in the menu: “Wireless mode. Advanced settings. Activate AP Isolation “.
In the case when the FTP connection is successful, but the smartphone does not display other devices in the ES menu of the “LAN” Explorer, it is recommended to change the sharing settings on the computer.