How to Cast Videos from Android Phone to TV
To broadcast a video or photo from your phone to your TV, you need both devices to be connected to the same router. Next, we just set the necessary settings, we’ll talk about which below.
As a rule, TVs do not need additional settings, but on some models you have to switch to “Screen mirroring” or “Screen mirroring”.
- take the remote control from the Samsung TV, press the Source key and select Smart View or Screen Mirroring;
- on the LG remote control, select Settings, go to the network and enable the desired function in Miracast (Intel WiDi);
- using the Sony remote control button, select the signal source, indicate “Screen mirroring”, or in the main menu go to the parameters, network settings, turn on Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct;
- in Philips we are looking for network parameters in the settings, we connect Wi-Fi Miracast.
It is worth noting that on new models the setting buttons may change, but the sequence is about the same.
Now let’s move on to the phone settings. Let’s start with Android 9. Go to the notification area by swiping the screen from top to bottom.
The “Screen Recorder” icon should be displayed here. It can be signed differently. “Broadcast”. Push it.
If there is no such button in the drop-down menu of the phone, then we look for it in the settings, or by clicking on the pencil image.
In the new list, find a suitable icon and drag it up to the window of active commands.
It happens that the broadcast needs to be configured before starting.
Go to the “Connected devices” section.
We indicate the command “Include”. On older versions of android, the location of this setting is different. There we also go to the settings, then “Screen” and “Broadcast”. The last item can be changed to “Wireless Miracast Display”, We also put a check mark on “Enable”.
On a Samsung smartphone, the setting is slightly different. On them, the “Broadcast” function is called Smart View. We are also looking for it in the notification menu.
In the next window, the found broadcast device will be displayed. Press it, the screen will show the image.
This method of transferring information cannot be called high-speed. If you want to transfer a game or video, then the refresh rate can be a hindrance to normal perception. In this case, it is more convenient to act through applications.
The second such utility is Cast Web Video (download from Google Play)
It is from the same manufacturer. Allows you to broadcast not only content from your phone, but also videos from various web services like YouTube, Vimeo, etc.
How to stream video from phone to TV
Hey! Today I will show you the Best Android App with which you can stream videos from your phone to your TV. Cast to TV app will let you stream videos, music and photos to Chromecast, Amazon Fire Stick, Fire TV, Xbox One, Smart TV, DLNA device. You can stream video to TV via wi-fi. Everything is very simple and fast! See further!
- Video transmission to TV;
- Auto-search for available streaming devices;
- Automatic identification;
- Adding local video and audio files to the playback queue;
- Random play;
- Loop playback, repeat;
- Music transfer and slideshow;
- TV control from the phone;
- Pause, volume, rewind, forward, backward, next, previous;
- Supports Smart TV, LG, Samsung, Sony, Panasonic, etc.,
- Coming to Roku, Kodi, Apple TV, etc.
How to stream video from phone to TV
Through the search at the top, find the Cast to TV app: Stream Videos to TV from InShot Inc. and install it on your phone.
Open the app when it’s installed. You will start searching for the device. Make sure your phone and transfer device are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
If the connection fails, try restarting your router, transfer device, or phone. Make sure your device is supported.
- Chromecast, Smart TVs with Chromecast built-in and other Google Cast devices;
- Smart TV with DLNA. Smart TVs Samsung, Hisense, Sony, etc.,
- Xbox One and Xbox 360 from Microsoft;
- Fire TV and Fire Stick from Amazon.
Wait for the device to be detected and select it.
On the main page of the application, you can select the video you want to watch on your TV.
You can control the video transmission from your smartphone. Volume, switch, play, etc.
You can change the play queue.
All is ready! It’s so simple and fast that you can stream videos from any Android smartphone to any TV that supports this function.
Still have questions? Write a comment! Good luck!